The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

POST GRADUATES

(Hetro, love potion)

My roommate Tom and I are doing postgraduate work in biochemistry for a notable Professor. The work is interesting but time consuming, we both hope to get our doctorate and a good job in some pharmaceuticals lab. We like girls though and would like sex now and again, but we can’t seem find the time to establish a relationship with anyone. We were talking about this one night, in our room, when I said.

“Look Tom, we’re both experts in biochemistry, surely we can discover a aphrodisiac that we could use on the local female population, you know, for sex without going though some time consuming courtship ritual”

“You would thinks so, but I wouldn’t know where to start, not my area of expertise” replied Tom.

“Nor mine I’m afraid, what we could do is see if any students in the past has done any research on the subject” I said.

“Great idea” replied Tom enthusiastically, “I’m better at this sort of research than you are, I’ll pop into the library tomorrow”

Tom gave me updates, after every session he had wading through years of dusty theses, but it took some weeks before he came up with something.

“Look John, I found this paper, done in the sixties, nothing to do with love potions or anything related, but this guy was studying Bat Eared Moth’s life cycle, and was trying to isolate the pheromones the males produced to attract the female moth when his work was suddenly stopped”

“Why? What happened?” I asked

“Well it seemed that two women assistance, he was using, came over all peculiar,” Tom said with a smile.

“Tell me more” I said. “Sounds interesting

“Well the paper doesn’t say the two girls were sexually excited or anything, but get this, and I quote. ‘The research was cancelled on the orders of the Dean, due to some unnatural side effects observed in the female staff.’ “With this being the sixties and all, the only unnatural things I can think of to make the Dean cancel, would be sex” Tom added.

“Ok, you’ve convinced me Tom, but can we repeat that research?” I asked

“Sure easy, it just basic chemistry” replied Tom.

“Good, lets get cracking as soon as we can find a free minute”

It was fairly easy; all the kit and chemicals were readily available from the university stock, it just took time to set up. It resulted in a clear liquid that had no affect on our female lab assistant when we exposed her to the mixture. It’s back to the paper to see what we had missed.

Tom said, “Perhaps these girls were affected during the distillation process and not by the end product. It could be a by-product that was being released”

“Could be Tom,” I said, but how do we find out”

“That’s easy,” said Tom, “We set up test gear all along the kit, and see what gases are being released”

“This looks interesting” Tom said, a few days later, “we have a complex organic molecule being released here, this could be it” he sounded excited.

Two more weeks and we had it, this gas was very unstable, breaking down quickly in water, or in the water vapour in the atmosphere, but it could be stored in alcohol with the molecule being held in suspension by a hydrogen bond. This bond could easily be broken by heat, and then the gas would be released into the atmosphere.

Now for the trials; these proved disappointing, the gas did worked, but not as we had hoped. Our test subject, the same lab assistant, a pretty under graduate who would come in now and again to clear up our mess. We exposed her to our gas, now called ‘Bat Dropping’ after the original research and she did became mildly sexually excited, but she quickly excused herself to go and meet with her boyfriend. So not a complete failure. What we need now was a molecule similar to this one, but would make her so excited that she didn’t care whom she did it with.

I made the breakthrough some weeks later, it was a very similar molecule but handed differently, that means it had a left handed shape and not right. Plus it had an extra hydrogen bond. This meant it was even more unstable with water, but still ok with alcohol. So no sex in the rain.

We named this one ‘Bats Breath’ and it worked a treat. Our poor under graduate student got roped in again. This time we had a great couple of hours with her. I took a bottle of red wine out of the lab fridge.

“Would you to join us again in a glass” I asked Helen as I poured out three glasses. She was getting used to drinking wine with us now.

“Oh yes thank you, I must be getting a taste for it” she said. “The other night it made me all mellow, my boyfriend got the benefit later” she added with a laugh.

The ‘Bats breath’ had been added to the cool wine sometime earlier. We weren’t worried about drinking it, as our stomach enzymes would break down the organic molecule like any other ‘food’. When the wine warms to room temperature the hydrogen bonds broke and the gas escapes, to be inhaled by the drinker. The gas had no effect on us, as males, the receptors in our brains were totally different shape. Life as we know it is all about shape. It didn’t take long, at first she became fidgety then look at me with lust in her eyes. She then got up and came around the table and sat on my lap and kissed me.

“What’s that for?” I asked, when we came up for air.

“I’ve always fancied you,” she said, “and I feel like a bit of fun, and my boyfriend is away”. She looked over at Tom and added.

“You too ok”

“Lets go to our room” I said,

“No, can’t we do it here, I don’t want to wait”

“No, no, someone might interrupt us,” I said,

“That’s ok, they can join in too” she replied, trying to undo my shirt buttons.

We did managed to get her back to our room, luckily the campus was deserted at that time of night, but Tom had to run backstop, picking up all the discarded clothes alone the way.

“Please do me now” she begged lying totally naked on my bed. I quickly striped off my remaining clothes and joined her. Her skin was smooth and warm. Her legs opened to my first touch, she pulled me on top of her.

“Don’t muck about, just stick it in me” she almost shouted. I pushed inside her lubricated pussy with one hard thrust.

“Yes! Yes! Harder please oh yes! Her first orgasm hit her in about ten seconds max. Me, I had hardly started, so I just carried on thrusting into her now limp body. She didn’t stay limp for long, my thrusting and the still present effects of the ‘Bats Breath’ got her panting again. Unfortunately I came just as she was getting going again.

“Oh No! Please don’t stop”. She panted.

“Take over Tom” I said as I moved out of the way, letting Tom into my place.

“Oh yes! That’s better, please harder” she cooed.

I watched their coupling, until Tom’s attentions made her come for a second time. Luckily the sight of then fucking had stimulated me sufficiently to take over. After I came again, Tom took over once more.

Later when she had gone I said.

“I’m glad you were here Tom, I couldn’t have coped on my own.”

“Yeah, we’ll have to look into that, perhaps decrease the concentration or something, but at the moment my brain refuses to work” he said with a satisfied smile.

“I know what you mean” I say, “She certainly gave us a work out”

The next day I was a bit nervous about meeting Helen again, but it was a ‘hi guys, had a great evening, must do it again sometime, must dash, cheerio’ so that was all right.

Tom worked on the Bats Breath, reducing the potency a bit, but it was a delicate job, too little and it didn’t work at all, too much and she would turned into a raving nypho.

The next time we used the modified Bats Breath, we targeted the head of the students union, a curvaceous red head, with an ice princess reputation. No one a got anywhere with her, until Tom and I offered her a glass of red wine.

The next hour or so were the most memorable in my short life. We thawed this ice maiden into a fucking machine. She fucked both of us to a stand still, then the funny thing was, when the affects of the Bats Breath had worn off, she still wanted to carry on, till Tom and I was both totally exhausted.

“Bloody hell Tom” I said, " I think we’ve open up a can of worms here. The Bats Breath must have worn off hours ago”

“Yeah, right” said Tom, Looks like her sexuality been repressed until we unlock it with our little cocktail. Perhaps we should write it up and publish”

“No way, we would get booted out of the university for sure and probably be arrested for drug induced rape” I said, “No we must keep this between us, Ok”

“Yeah, you’re probably right” Tom admitted, “Shame though to keep this a secret” he added. “Think about all those women out there, who could benefit by this discovery”

“Yeah Tom, but it’s not secret to us, we can use it any time we want”

Story By JAX 21/9/00