The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Possession Is Nine Tenths

mc, mf, md, ff, fd, hu, ft

Synopsis: Norman gets possessed while at the University filled mostly with women. What possesses him can control other people’s minds. Norman runs amuck through multiple class rooms until…

Regardless of how many brilliant people were at the University no one knew how to control the weather, so that fateful day the rain was steady and cold. Everyone was rushing to where they were going, either to class, from class, or without class. The sky was dark, the mood was dark, and the darkness was closer than anyone could guess.

For Norman Brown he just wanted to get out of the rain. The second year student looked like he’d had it ruff. His dark hair was messy. His face had three days of growth on it. Dark circles were around both eyes. His cloths were wrinkled and looked dirty. His green backpack had his stuff in it was falling apart. Norman also knew he was on the lower end of attractive, not the screaming kind of looks, but more the looks of someone not in front of a camera much. He was also late to his one and only humanities class the semester.

Already wet and cold Norman went right up to the large red brick building with tall ornate columns out front. The stones were marble, and there were places for students to sit outside and contemplate humanity. Norman hated it. His major was chemistry, where the windows were single pane, and the equipment was often second hand. The Humanities were given government grants, and people who just wanted students to grow gave money to the humanities. For Norman he hated the two-faced, do nothing, emotionally driven, waste of time he was forced to go into the building for. As if the building could sense his dislike of what was contained within the four story building, the front step was horribly slick. As soon as Norman put one foot on the rain coated marble that foot went out in front of him, and the rest of Norman’s body was embraced by gravity.

“Ha, smooth looser,” Kimberly-Ann said walking past holding a black umbrella over her head. Norman hated that woman. He liked her long dark hair. He liked her dark almond eyes. He really liked her full breasts, and round butt. He really, really liked her long muscular legs. What Norman hated was the way Kimberly-Ann had treated him since they were in middle school. When he found out not only did Kimberly-Ann got to the same University as he did, but they’d be going into the building at the same time, he almost switched classes, but everything was full, so he had to suffer seeing her three days a week. She didn’t even look back as she walked into the building.

Painfully Norman got up on one knee, but then when he tried to get up on his feet he fell again. Again there was laughter. The laughter from two girls under the overhang of the building made Norman so mad. They were both blond, both with bodies of swimmers, and both were laughing at him. Norman wanted to make them stop laughing. Given how good looking they were he wanted them to strip naked.

It was then something happened. A bolt of lightning arched from cloud to cloud. A booming thunder rolled through the campus. Something however darted through the air. Not quite visible, and not quite there, it seemed to dash right into Norman. For Norman he felt warm, powerful, and in full control.

The man with the wet clothes, and messy hair jumped to his feet, as surefooted as a gymnast. The grin that spread across his face looked more wicked than happy. The laughing girls stopped laughing and in the pit of their souls a fear started to grip them.

“You girls enjoyed the misfortune of another,” Norman said in a voice that was not Norman’s. “I think it is time you two enjoyed something else. STAND AT ATTENTION!” Instantly both girls snapped up with hands at their sides and eyes straight forward. They stood straighter than a laser beam, save for their breasts that they stuck out. “You two, rip your clothes off!” Norman ordered. As if they lived for only one moment the girls shredded the cloth that covered their bodies, making the threads stretch until they snapped, zippers popped, and bra clasps broke. In seconds torn and split fabric was at the girl’s feet. “Great bodies,” Norman said in a voice not his own. “Amazing physiques, and you two will keep them looking great with diet and exercising. You’ll also both get enormous breast implants. Also to top it off you’re both now perpetually horny lesbians whom will record yourself having sex with each other, every night, and post it for free on the internet. Now, go out into the middle of the quad and fuck each other’s dripping snatch.”

Instantly the naked girls ran out onto the cold wet grass. Everything was a blur and arms and legs intertwined. Breasts found lips. Tongues found different lips. With one girl on her back in the grass, the other was on top of her. The classic 69 position was on full display as one licked the other’s pussy. Sticky juices from the women’s snatches were mixed with rainwater as each woman went at the other. Hands groped and grabbed bare buttocks, bare back, and bare legs in an effort to pull the other closer to bury their faces deeper into the other’s pussy. Moans and cries of sexual desire and energy echoed around the wet and empty quad.

Norman laughed as he went into the building and skipped down the hall to one of the class rooms. He opened the door and let himself into the thirty student class. The professor was a skinny middle-aged man with long dark hair, and an obvious bald spot on top. Norman took control of the situation before the professor said anything. “I’m going to stop you right there,” Norman said to the professor, “I don’t know and I don’t care what you are doing here. What I care about is you going back to your office and masturbating to thirty orgasms before you can do anything else.” Leaving papers and books in the class room the professor left without a word.

“I hope he didn’t like those pants,” a female student with neon blue hair said in the front row.

“Agreed,” Norman said in his strange voice. “With your professor off discovering himself I’m here to educate you. So everyone, eyes forward and pay very close attention.” The mostly women’s eyes snapped forward to look at Norman as he held court in the class. Norman did a quick count and two men to about twenty-five women. This made Norman smile.

“What class is this?” Norman asked.

The girl with the neon blue hair spoke up, “Modern fictional literature.”

“You have my sympathies,” Norman answered. “So what are we talking about super hero stuff or things that could happen but won’t because no one’s life is that interesting?”

The blue haired girl answered again, “The things that could happen in real life, but you know it would never happen to you.”

“I wish it were super heroes,” One of the guys said sarcastically.

“With your professor gone making a mess of things in his office I’m in charge,” Norman said with his arms out as if to embrace the class. “I agree that super heroes are far more interesting than love, loss, and drama. I hereby command you all to be really into comic books, new and old. You all love to read comic books, of the super hero variety. You are all so into super hero comic books that you want to look like super heroes and heroines. You will all drop your body fat to single digits. You will bulk up your muscles until they’re bulging when you’re not even flexing. You’ll all start to wear tight clothing showing off your body. If you can get away with it wear skin tight super hero costumes. Oh and all the ladies here, make sure you get breast implants, nothing smaller than double-D’s. You will all do this because you want to do this, and not because I’m possessed.”

“You’re possessed?” One large husky girl with dark hair and a cross resting between two very large breast said.

“Something like that,” Norman said. “Or possession is nine tenths of something, but I have command over this guy here, and he can command you all. Speaking of commanding, I should tell you all that every last one of you is deeply, and completely bi-sexual. Yes ladies and gentlemen you are all now attracted to not only the opposite sex, but your same sex. Sex is what it’s all about, or at least what this horn-dog body keeps thinking about. You in particular.”

“Me?” The woman with the blue hair said shocked to see Norman pointing right at her.

“This body is really attracted to you,” Norman said. “I don’t know why. You humans are so weird that he would love to have you on this table right now with your legs spread and his dick deep in your cunt. His words not mine.”

“I don’t even know his name,” the blue haired woman said.

“That’s fine, he doesn’t know yours either,” Norman said, “he keeps thinking of you as Azure because of your hair. Still I think it would be fun for old host here to live out one of his fantasies, so, dear woman your name from now on will be Azure. You are horny, so very horny, your pussy is hot and wet and throbbing. You need to be fucked. You must be fucked. You’re going crazy with the necessity of having your pussy satisfied. The only person that can fulfill your erotic needs is this guy.” Norman pointed at himself.

Azure was breathing heavy. Her hands were rubbing all over her body as if to try and contain her sexual urges. She stood up on legs that already seemed unsteady. Sliding out from behind the desk she approached the possessed college student. She did a sexy sultry walk up to Norman and draped her arms around his neck as she gave him a smoking hot kiss. She rubbed her hot body up against Norman’s wet cold one. Some of the class were giving sounds of encouragement.

“I really liked it when I saw two girls rip their clothes off,” Norman said. “Azure, rip your clothes off!”

With a growl of sexual desire the blue haired woman grabbed her top, and with finger deep in the cloth she pulled. The shirt was open with lots of ripped fabric. A minimal white bra was pulled and immediately things broke and ripped and her moderate curved upward breasts were bare. Azure grabbed her pants and pulled, but nothing happened. She got a better hold of her pants and pulled. Nothing happened. Five more times she tried to rip her pants off, but they weren’t budging.

“Okay,” Norman said with a wave of his hand, “just take off your cloths and get on the table.” Almost as soon as Norman was done talking Azure was naked and climbing on the table. Norman dropped his pants and his long, thick cock that had no right being on a man with the facile features of Norman sprang out. Norman positioned himself so he had a direct shot at the large dark bush where two long smooth legs came together. “Everyone, from now on you will shave off your bush completely, so you’ll all be smooth down there,” the possessed man said. “Also as I fuck this woman you will deeply wish it were you getting screwed. You may masturbate while I enjoy her.”

With that Norman’s body moved forward to insert himself into the slick wet folds of Azure. She gasped and moaned as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her. She was panting like she couldn’t catch her breath. Someone in the class cried out in climax. Azure’s long legs wrapped around Norman and pulled him deeper into her aching body. They were bush against bush as Azure’s eyes rolled back into her head and only the whites showed. That’s when she started cumming. Mouth open her body flexed as her stomach pulled her head up. With a circle for a mouth, white in her eyes, and electric fire of sex searing her brain the blue haired woman had the most powerful orgasm she ever had, and would ever have for the rest of her life. Norman started rocking in and out of the woman’s pussy making the orgasm last longer, go deeper, and flood her mind with a lighting storm of orgasmic bliss. Norman pulled out just in time to spray the naked woman with his cum, that she was smearing all over her body as she still shook with her greatest orgasm.

“Well that was fun,” Norman said in his strange voice. “I think I’ll move on to the next class and see what chaos I can cause there.” Norman pulled up his pants and went to leave, but stopped in the doorway and said, “Oh you all will now have an orgy.” Norman pulled the door shut just as a very tall thin woman ran between Azure’s legs and started licking.

The next class was all women. Norman appreciated that one student said he could use his powers to bring about world peace. He made her the stern dominatrix of everyone in the class. He made the class desperate to be commanded by her. He left the new dominatrix to make sure everyone in the class licked her pussy at least once a day.

Another class he make sure everyone had a latex fetish. Every day they would have to wear something made of latex. The more latex they wore the better they’d feel. When one woman expressed independence enough to question this idea Norman made her want to be a humanoid robot, obedient to any command given to her.

In another class room that was twenty something women and one man, Norman did the man a favor. When Norman asked what kind of woman the lone male student liked the response was, “athletic bodies with big breasts and always ready for sex.” Norman couldn’t fault him for that, so the possessed man made all of the women in the room, including the forty something female professor, into extreme fitness. Each woman would drop the fat, build the muscle, and get breast implants that could in no way pass as natural. With these commands sinking into the women’s brains Norman also issued the command that everyone was the sex slave to the lone man of the class, and desperately wanted to fuck and be fucked by him. The women would do anything he asked just to be fucked.

On and on it went for another three class rooms Norman, possessed by some spirit of obedience, changed the minds and personalities of so many men and women that to count them would be futile. Women would be obsessed with having vibrating butt plugs and pussy eggs in at all times. Some women craved desperately to be covered in oil so they shined like plastic. Some women Norman made crazed with the idea of becoming body builders with enormous muscles that rivaled most men. Lots of women were going to start dying their hair neon colors, and changing up the color once a month.

Norman left one class of only ten women with a smile on his face. All of the women, and the thirty something female professor, were now going to committed to finding a master who will hypnotize them, and control them through hypnosis. What Norman didn’t see was the grubby looking man in the tan trench coat pop up around the corner. The grubby man pushed something hard and smooth against Norman’s forehead. Norman’s body froze, shaking a bit, and twitching as his eyes burned electric blue. The thing against Norman’s head was a brass disk, no bigger than a coffee cup lid, with a small black stone offset near the middle.

The grubby man pulled the disk from Norman’s head and watched the college student drop to the ground. “Sorry, love,” the grubby man said in a British accent. From a pocket in his trench coat the grubby man pulled out a full container of wine in a dark green bottle. With a flick of the thumb the cork flew off the top of the bottle. Then the man put the crystal of the disk right over the mouth of the bottle. With a slam of his hand to the top of the disk the crystal shattered and the pieces fell into the wine bottle. “Bottoms up,” the grubby man said to Norman before tipping the bottle of wine all the way back and taking a big draw of the liquid.

“What the hell is going on?” Norman said from the floor working on standing up.

“Hell isn’t here yet,” the grubby man said, “and I aim to make sure it doesn’t. Wow, that little bugger was stronger than I thought.”

“Those girls,” Norman said looking down the hall at all the doors that he entered, corrupted the occupants, and left. “What did I do?”

“You didn’t do anything,” the grubby man with the English accent said taking another drink straight from the bottle. “That was the demon Lux, and he is a real prat. I’ve got to thank you for keeping him contained while I got here. He slipped through my protection spell, but now I have just enough time to get sloshed and sauced before I have to face Naamah.”

“Who are you, and what is this about people doing everything I said? Was I possessed?” Norman asked unsure.

“Look here you git,” the grubby man said pointing a wavering finger at Norman. “Lux has the power to make people do what he wants, and that’s usually not a good thing. I’m hoping the power is just enough to make sure Naamah doesn’t drag everyone’s soul to hell. Whatever happened in this building in the past two hours is nothing compared to what will happen in the next twenty-four if I don’t really stick it to Naamah.” The grubby man burped and some small electric blue smoke popped out, and was immediately drawn to Norman and into him.

“Oh, bugger me!” The grubby man yelled. Just like that the grubby man was in Norman’s face and yelling at him. “You’ve still got Lux’s power in you! Well that’s just shite! Okay you bastard, you’re going to find a nice deep dark hole to hide in for the next two weeks where you’ll talk to no one until Lux’s power wears off, you hear me you wanker?”

“Wait, why?” Norman asked confused. “What happens if I talk to someone?”

The grubby man drained the rest of the wine bottle and then shoved it in Norman’s hands. “Think of it like this,” the grubby man said sounding drunk, “if you tell someone to fuck off, they’ll do just that.” With that the grubby man in the trench coat looked down the empty hall and shouted, “Aperire ostium ad infernum!” A swirling mass of black smoke appeared from nowhere and in the center was a glowing red land of ragged spiked rocks. In the middle of these rocks stood an impossibly beautiful woman with the impossible proportions of a Barbie doll, the skin the color of chalk, and huge black bat wings on her back. She was naked with a shaved bush and large bountiful breasts with slightly pink nipples. The grubby man walked into the portal and looked back shouting, “Remember squire, don’t talk to anyone.” The swirling mass collapsed in on itself and the force blew Norman backward, onto his butt and slid him across the floor.

Then the buzzer sounded and the class room doors opened as people started flooding out. Norman looked up from the floor, with the words of ‘don’t talk to anyone’ still ringing in his ears. Then another sound was in his ears. “You must like being on the ground, looser,” Kimberly-Ann said lowering her stuck up nose long enough to look at Norman.

The look of contempt from her just made Norman pissed off. He had tasted power, real power, and even if he had been possessed he remembered everything. He remembered telling someone something and they would obey. Norman reveled in this, and knew that to get revenge on that dark haired woman would be easy and sweet. “Kimberly-Ann, wait,” Norman said just loud enough for the snooty woman to hear him. He got to his feet and the stuck up woman was standing there fidgeting from one foot to another, waiting.

Norman gave himself a second to decide how he wanted to handle the situation. Then Norman said, “Kimberly-Ann, you love me, desperately, passionately. You want me in every way possible. You want me to fuck you in any way I wish. You’re pussy is always wet and ready for me. You’re only reason for existing in this world is to please me completely and totally. You see me as your Master, and yourself as a slave, a sex slave. You obey me in all things, and in every way imaginable.”

Kimberly-Ann was breathing hard and looking at Norman with a desperate need in her eyes. She slowly and carefully reached out her fingers and touched Norman’s chest as if she would offend him for being so brazen as to wish to feel his body even with the tips of her fingers. She could feel her body hot and ready for anything Norman wanted. Her pussy was its own oven as it was trying to quench itself with the fluid that was running down her leg. “Please,” she choked out. “Please Master, let me touch you, feel you, be with you utterly and forever.”

“Kay what are you doing?” A female voice spoke from not far away. The woman could have been on a runway. Her hair was blond, her face was chiseled perfection, and her body was that of a goddess. Norman and Kimberly-Ann looked at the blond woman with amazingly long legs. She looked offended and pissed.

“Becky, I love him,” Kimberly-Ann said breathlessly pushing her hot body against Norman’s.

“Somehow I doubt that,” Becky said and then cocked her hip and glared at Norman. “I don’t know what kind of bull shit this is, but you better have something to say for yourself, right now mister.”

Norman spoke so only Becky, and Kimberly-Ann, could hear him, “You love me too.” As soon as the words came out of Norman’s mouth, Becky’s face went from confused anger to confused love. “You feel you must give yourself to me, mind, body, and soul. I make your clit throb, your body ach, and your pussy burn. I am not a man, I am a god, a sex god. You have only one desire in life, and that is to serve me. You have to have me as your Master. You will frantically show me how much you desire to be my sex slave.”

“Please, Master” Becky said echoing what Kimberly-Ann said moments before. “Use me, use my pussy. I beg you to pound your cock deep into my cunt.”

“I think that’s a great idea,” Norman said with a grin. “Of course I have one cock and there are two cunts, so you two are not bi-sexual. You have no problem having sex with other women, especially with each other, as long as I’m there. Speaking of there, we need to find a bed.”

* * *

The dorm room was cold. The walls were brick, but covered in posters of various musicians. There was a desk, a television, and one lone twin bed. When the three people came into the room that one bed looked very small. However no one was noticing this. Without a word the women stripped naked, and then stripped the man naked. Instantly the women were all over the man, pressing their naked bodies up against his.

Somehow they made it to the bed, and the blond was kissing the man like he was her life line to reality. The dark haired woman had taken the man’s erect cock into her mouth. It was so long that a bulge could be seen in her throat when she took him all the way. Hands were groping, and bodies were writhing, and juices were flowing.

Both women had their pussies pressed up against each other’s with their legs scissoring the other’s bodies. This was going on while the blond was still making out with the guy, and the dark haired girl was sucking his cock. The man’s hands were rubbing the pussies as the pussies were rubbing against each other. The blond cracked first throwing her head back in a scream of orgasmic pleasure.

With the blond out of the picture for the moment the man grabbed the other girl’s hips and brought her pussy to his lips. There was clear moment between her legs as she continued to suck and slobber, and enjoy the man’s dick. It didn’t take long like this in the traditional 69 position for the dark haired woman to scream out with her own orgasm. First her legs started to shake, then her whole body was consumed by the orgasm.

The man got up out of the bed, flipped the blond over so she was on her front, her legs were off the bed, and her rear end was on display. The man positioned his large and still hard cock between the woman’s legs, and fitted into her warm, wet, and inviting pussy. Her rocked back and forth, almost pulling all the way out before pushing into her young body again. He did this over and over. Each time the blond clearly cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Then another orgasm exploded inside of her. The blond girl’s body completely tensed up before all control over her legs and arms was lost and they flopped around with the orgasm overwhelming her.

The man grabbed the dark haired woman’s hips and pulled her to the same position as the blond had been in. This time the man was fast in his entrance and execution of fucking. It’s like he was trying to beat a speed record as he pounded away into the dark haired girl’s pussy. She cried out, grabbed the bed sheet, and screamed as he fucked her. It didn’t take long. As he pulled his cock all the way from her pussy an orgasm erupted like a volcano within her. She couldn’t control her body as everything went into overload with arms and legs shaking like a flag in a fast wind. With the man away from her pussy a clear stream of fluid shot out from between her legs and onto the floor. Meanwhile the man had his orgasm letting the seed splash all over the backside of the dark haired girl

“Damn,” one guy, large and official looking, watching the computer screens said in awe. “That’s really the congresswoman’s daughter?”

Another guy, thin and with glasses eating popcorn said, “Yep.”

“Did the girl know about the camera?” The large guy asked.

“She had to,” the thin guy said. “She was the one that had me set it up. She wanted proof just in case her boyfriend crossed a line.”

“Or in this case jumped clear over it,” the large man said.

“Yeah, but that’s not her boyfriend,” the nerd said then tossed more popcorn in his mouth.

“It also doesn’t look like she’s resisting anything,” the official man said watching the three people on screen cuddling up on the bed. “So now what?”

The nerd shrugged, “We could keep this to ourselves.”

“Or put it out on the internet for all the world to see,” the large man said with a grin. “What can she do about it?”

The nerd shrugged, “I don’t think she can sue to get the video back since it is on my laptop, and it’s my camera.”

The larger man grinned when he said, “And possession is nine tenths of the law.”

The End