The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Possessing Spirit

Chapter 4

“What are you so happy about?” snarled Stacey, as she sat at the dining room table across from Nigel.

“Stacey, can’t we just have a nice meal together. I sense from some of your comments that we won’t be having too many more opportunities to dine together.”

“Why are you being so nice to me?” she asked suspiciously.

“My darling wife, it may surprise you to know that I have many fond memories of us together, both before and after we were married. If it is to end, I want us to remember the positive things we have meant to each other.”

“I never said we were getting divorced,” said Stacey.

“I am sorry if I jumped to an incorrect conclusion. Love, I know it hasn’t been an easy adjustment for you. You have had a number of disappointments and perhaps, I could have been more supportive. I know I may have had some expectations that might not have been fair. I’m just saying that I’m sorry if did anything that alienated the love you felt for me.”

Stacey looked at her husband. When she had made the decision to divorce him, she had become unfaithful to him with an agent who promised to get her back to Warner Brothers. The man she was looking at now was the sweet and charming man who swept her off her feet in New York. While she had been a callow, petulant little girl, her recent failures had given her some depth and appreciation of where she had been in the past. Now Stacey was beginning to have second thoughts. Was the past she appreciated most in Hollywood or with Nigel?

The question was whether her affair precluded her from being with Nigel or not. If she decided to rededicate herself to her marriage and Nigel, did she have to admit the affair to be with him? Should she just accept an amicable divorce and not try to “take him to the cleaners”, as her lover advised? There were many things to consider. She decided to “sleep on it” and make her decision in the morning. She looked at Nigel and smiled. Everything seemed so easy until a few minutes ago.

“Nigel dear, thank you for that. To be honest, I’m not sure what I want at this point.”

“So I guess you have a little thinking to do.”

“You and your British understatement,” she laughed, as a tear ran down her cheek.

“You and your Yank independence,” he laughed back.

“You said you loved that about me.”

“I do.”

“Really?”

“Very much so,” he smiled.

She got up from the table and walked over to him. He got up and they hugged, before sitting down again to finish their meal.

After supper Stacey prepared to return to the Inn. Nigel decided she should stay after Claudia agreed not to turn Stacey into a slave and he had been convinced of Claudia’s sincerity.

“Stacey, Yvette told me the master bedroom is finished if you want to stay in it tonight.”

“That’s OK, love. I was quite insensitive about your feelings about Claudia...”

“No, dearest. I overreacted. Please stay in the room. Somehow I know that I may not have much time with you and I want to enjoy your company as long as possible. I can have your things picked up from the Inn.”

Stacey was touched. He was making her decision quite hard, but she wanted to be in the house with him too.

“Thank you, Nigel. I’d love to stay.”

That night Nigel decided that he needed to sleep alone. If he had a chance to reconcile with Stacey, he felt obliged to do so. He also felt some of the same chemistry that made him fall in love with her in the first place. If she did want to reconcile, he knew he had to explain the strange circumstances of the past day, but he would worry about that later.

Stacey lay awake in her bed. She couldn’t sleep. She was torn concerning Nigel and she couldn’t help thinking about Claudia. Prior to Nigel, Stacey had never been married, so she could not imagine the feeling of losing the most important person in someone’s life. The more she thought about it, the more curious she became about Claudia and what she was like.

It seemed like most of Claudia’s things had been removed from the room, but there was a trunk in the corner. She decided to see if there was anything that could tell her about her husband’s first wife. For some reason, she knew that finding out more about Claudia would help her make her decision.

Stacey got out of her bed and turned on a lamp on the bureau. She then walked over to the trunk and looked at it. It wasn’t particularly large and while very old looking, it seemed to be in a good state of repair. She knelt down and opened the clasp and the lid flew open. All of a sudden, a white translucent cloud enveloped Stacey and she fell backwards from her knees on to the floor, as she tipped over.

Nigel was having problems sleeping. He had cheated on his second wife, who he was sure that would divorce him, with his dead first wife and the beautiful women she had destroyed, to become vessels for her to use and slaves for his pleasure. He had made some headway with Heather, and was almost ready to marry her if his first wife had to leave him. Also, his maid had become his willing concubine. Now his second wife was hinting that she might want to reconcile. This was not the typical problem that most men have, was the absurd thought that ran through his head, as he fell into a restless sleep.

About an hour later he was awoken by someone climbing into bed with him. He felt a familiar pair of lips kiss him “Stacey?”

“mmmhmm,” she moaned as she captured his lips again.

After he broke this kiss “It seems like you want to reconcile.”

“I do, but it is up to you.”

“Why?”

“Because I cheated on you.”

“I cheated on you too.”

“I know.”

“And you still want me back?”

“I love you. Besides, you weren’t really cheating. You were sleeping with Claudia.”

“How do you know?”

“I told her, Jelly,” came Claudia’s speech patterns and inflections from Stacey’s mouth.

“Claudia, you promised not to make her a slave!”

“She didn’t,” said Stacey’s voice.

“Then I almost did,” said Claudia’s voice with a chuckle.

“What happened,” asked Nigel.

“I wanted to learn more about Claudia. I knew that you were still haunted by her death, so I figured that I should look around and see if there were any items that could tell me more. The only thing that had not been cleared out was the trunk,” said Stacey.

“When Stacey opened the trunk, my spirit was on top and I inadvertently possessed her.”

“Then why isn’t she enslaved?”

“Because I found out why I was enslaving people and I realized that I have ability to control it. I almost didn’t when I saw that she had been unfaithful to you and was considering divorcing you. The important thing was that while she was cross at you about your feelings for me, I could tell that she loved you, but was confused. I pulled myself out of her, before the process was complete and then reentered her after my emotions were in check. Then we discussed you together.” said Claudia’s voice.

“Nigel, Claudia helped me to realize that there was room in your heart for both of us. I saw that tonight when we talked. At first I thought you were just being gracious, but then somehow I knew that you were sincere. You were unlike any man that I had ever known. That’s why I fell in love with you. The problem was that my ambition was pulling me away from you. I made some bad choices when I had left Hollywood, and when I wasn’t getting the parts I wanted in the West End, I started taking it out on you. Last night before I went to bed, I started to question whether I was happiest when I was in Hollywood, or with you in New York. I was surprised to find out that the answer was with you.

Nigel was stunned, but in a good way. “What about you, Claud?”

“I think she’s great, so I am no longer worried about you. If I were to leave tomorrow, I would miss you terribly, but at least I know that Stacey loves you and will make you happy.”

“There is the problem of Yvette and Heather.”

“What problem? They are both lovely women. I think that we will all enjoy each other very much,” grinned Stacey.

“Stacey?!” exclaimed Nigel.

“Claudia helped me to see that I had always been attracted to girls too. I was shocked when Claudia told me what she did to them, but she also told me that while they can never return to normal, that it is possible to give them a sense of individuality, as you did with Heather. She will make a wonderful mistress for us and obviously Yvette would too.”

“What about you, Claud?”

“I’ll stay as long as I am permitted. I can always inhabit Yvette or Heather and join in on the fun,” said Claudia.

“Don’t forget, you can inhabit me too. I can see why Nigel loved you so much. I sense that I will love you too,” smiled Stacey.

“You see Nigel, she really is quite sweet. I think I’m going to love her as well.” husked his first wife.

“Well, my husband, your wives want you to make love to them,” beamed Stacey before her hand fished out his member from his pajamas and began to stroke it, while her mouth captured his in passion.

Nigel’s last thought before he entered his wives’ body was which one was kissing him and which one was guiding him into Stacey’s womanhood.

Epilogue

Over the next few weeks, Nigel and his women’s lives began to take shape. Like Claudia, Stacey became partners in the dress shop with Heather. Nigel had encouraged Heather not to sell the shop, in order to give Stacey an interest. Likewise, it gave a good excuse for Heather to frequent the manor as she maintained an even closer relationship with the lord and lady of the manor. There were some problems due to Yvette’s role in his life, which changed the dynamic of his relationship with another of his maids. One of his maids, Gretchen, was a lovely Austrian woman of 35. She had been in Nigel’s family’s service since she was 18 and had a sizable crush on Nigel. She had noticed that Yvette had been spending an inordinate time with his lordship and one day mentioned it to Stacey. Stacey fobbed her off, stating that nothing untoward was going on. Gretchen was unconvinced.

One day when poking around the master bedroom, she found the chest. She had remembered pulling it out from under the bed a month before. She also noticed that Yvette started acting strangely about that time. As it was with Stacey the month before, Claudia inadvertently possessed Gretchen.

As she had promised not to enslave anyone else, Claudia had limited options. She realized that Gretchen needed to be controlled, if not enslaved. She easily discovered Gretchen’s longstanding crush on Nigel. Claudia conspired with Stacey, Heather and Yvette. All three women pragmatically agreed that Gretchen needed to be controlled. Forcing Gretchen into living her sexual fantasies would enable the women to control her. Claudia utilized her supernatural persuasiveness on the maid while still allowing Gretchen the ability maintain her identity. After an hour of pushing and prodding from Claudia, Gretchen allowed her body to become a vessel for Claudia to mate with her husband.

That night after Nigel went to sleep, Claudia possessed Gretchen, removed her clothes and climbed into bed with her husband. Nigel was having a beautiful dream, as he had been wont to do lately. He felt his member being sucked on and he moaned in appreciation. Once he was hard, the head pulled away. In the faint moonlight, the figure had blond hair like Stacey, but had breast that were perhaps even larger than Heather’s. He started to stir.

“Shhhh.. Jelly. Just let your little flower take care of you,” husked Claudia’s inflection but with a lower voice.

Nigel felt his penis being rubbed against a warm wet place and soon its head parted her folds. Nigel heard a moan that sounded different. from Claudia’s voice. He sensed that he was not dreaming anymore. Her vaginal opening was tight, but quite moist.

As Nigel came in contact with her resistance, he realized who she was, before he could react, he felt her maidenhead split, as she cried out, as more of his lordship disappeared into her.

Claudia used Gretchen strong arms to hold on to Nigel who was about to start resisting. Then Gretchen spoke. “Please sir. I have always wanted this... wanted you!” she moaned in her own voice.

When Nigel had returned from Oxford for holiday, he had met the pretty maid and wanted her too. He knew due to class distinctions and his own code of honor he could not act upon his desires then.

Now his code of honor had pretty well been chucked by Claudia’s actions. Still he would be angry with Claudia if she had enslaved Gretchen. “Are you a slave?”

“No sir. Please let’s finish and I’ll tell you,” she grunted, as she kissed the lips she had always dreamed of kissing.

It was clear to Nigel that Claudia was controlling all the thrusting as her timing with his was perfect. It was also clear that Gretchen’s inexperienced mouth was kissing him. These thoughts, along with feeling his teenage crush cumming on his cock, said Nigel off as he flooded her with copious amounts of his seed. As Claudia had learned how to stay put in her host upon climax, she managed to do so.

When they all came down from their mutual climax, Nigel turned on the light to see his naked lovers lovely form. “So what happened?” he asked.

“I was searching the master bedroom and I found the trunk. I had remembered that Yvette had started acting strangely when we had first opened the room...” started Gretchen only to be interrupted by her own mouth with a different voice.

“Like with Stacey, I accidentally possessed her. I noticed her suspicions, but also her attraction to you. At first I wanted to enslave her, because I knew that like Yvette, you were always attracted to her, but I remembered my promise.”

“Then why did she do this?”

“Her ladyship is quite persuasive. She told me that it was alright to sleep with you. That Yvette and Miss MacAdams were and it was fine with her second ladyship. I still didn’t want to because it seemed so unseemly. I tried to fight it...”

“Until I showed her my memories of us making love, Jelly. That was all it took to break her resolve.”

“I had always wanted to give my virtue to you but I knew it would never happen. Now I know it was always yours to claim,” grinned Gretchen.

Nigel mused for a moment. While he was absurdly happy to add Gretchen, he wondered where all this was going to stop. So he asked.

“Don’t worry Jelly. Mrs. Bronson is retiring next week and the sweet little young Kate is replacing her.”

Nigel frowned. Kate was a young maid that Stacey had hired just after they had returned from their honeymoon. He had caught Kate staring at him several times. She was slender and a bit on the plain side. When she smiled; however, her elfin features became more prominent and she became lovely. He knew it was only a matter of time that Claudia used Katie’s crush on him to her advantage. “Claud this is getting ridiculous...”

“No, it’s not,” said a voice from the hallway. The voice had an American accent.

“But Stacey...”

“Darling, Claudia’s right. We need to insulate ourselves the best we can. As you have no ‘faithful retainer’, everyone who works in the house are women. When Mrs. Bronson leaves, Katie will cook. I hired her for that reason. We will not need to hire a replacement.”

“We all know how she feels about you Jelly,” smiled Claudia with Gretchen’s mouth. “I’m sure she will jump at the chance. Otherwise, you know how persuasive I can be.” she added in a feisty manner.

Nigel groaned. He accepted the inevitability of his situation. Claudia had changed his world and while part of this made him uncomfortable, he couldn’t deny how much pleasure he was receiving.

Soon Nigel’s groan became a chuckle. He couldn’t help but to think how much spirit Claudia had possessed in life. In death she had become a very possessing spirit.