The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pornworld

Synopsis: Everyone has sex. All the time. But was it always like that?

Kelly kissed her mom good bye. It was a long sloppy kiss

“Have a good day, dear” Alice said as she did her bra back up

She wiped her milk from the side of Kelly’s mouth. Kelly pulled her hand out from between her mom’s legs. Her fingers were wet with mature mom pussy juice.

She sucked her fingers “Mmm” Kelly sighed

Kelly smiled and leaning back in kissed her mom good-bye again, feeling her mom squeeze her ass. She loved kissing her mom. Her mom was a great kisser.

Kelly slid out of the car and pulled her panties back up after her mom had fingered her.

Alice was sniffing her finger as Kelly closed the door.

“Don’t forget to blow Mr Henderson” Alice called out

“Okay mom!” Kelly gasped. She knew this already. She wanted to graduate and she knew what to do to pass English class

She turned to watch her mom reach into the glove-compartment and pull out a dildo. Alice slid it into her cunt before waving one more time and driving off with only one hand on the steering-wheel.

Kelly waved till her mom’s car was out of sight. Kelly loved her mom. Her mom was also her sister. Alice had sex with her dad Brian and given birth to her sister-daughter Kelly.

As she stood there her pals Mike and Jenny rushed up to her and embraced her

“Hey, Kelly!” Jenny said embracing her friend and grabbing her ass

“Heya” Kelly said as Mike pressed his hard-on against her as he also embraced her

“Was that your mom?” Jenny asked

“Yeah, of course”

“Damn” Jenny gasped “I wanted to see her”

“What about?”

“To see if she’d do me a quickie”

“Come over this weekend… we can have a threesome”

“That would be great” Jenny gushed “Where’s your brother?”

Kelly brought a hand up and squeezed Jenny’s breast through her top’s light material.

“Jim’s still doing volunteer work out with the old folks”

“Cool” Mike smiled “I’ve always want to fuck some geriatrics”

“They fuck him too” Kelly said “You’d be surprised at how horny some 80 year old feller can be”

“Cook” Mike said again

“He sent me a video of him in a foursome” Kelly smiled “Him, two old guys and some young woman who’s also volunteered her body for them”

Mike wore no pants. His hard-on dug against Kelly, eagerly searching for a hole.

“Wanna do a threesome NOW?” Jenny asked

“What’s the time?” Kelly said and looked at her watch as Jenny grabbed Mike by the cock and squeezed him playfully.

Mike’s hand worked up Jenny’s top to feel her heavy flesh.

“Oh, I can’t…” she said “I’ve got class right now” she gasped, pulling her hand from Jenny’s top, leaving Mike to play with Jenny’s boobs

“Forget class” Mike said “We’re seniors”

“Yes, we’re seniors” Kelly said “We’ve got to behave like it…”

“So, why not fuck us?” Jenny said

“Miss Gracie is expecting…”

“Oh” Jenny smiled and she knew that her pal would probably have to fuck a few of the faculty this morning just to get the grades she needed. Mike looked at Jenny, but she spoke with her eyes to leave it alone. She knew her friend’s predicament. Mike understood and he did not press Kelly further.

“Say, why don’t you come by my place after school?” Mike said “My dad would really love to do you again”

“Yeah… okay” Kelly said “Maybe”. She liked Mike’s dad. His cock wasn’t as big as Mikes so it didn’t hurt when he did her anally. Raymond and Mike were great in bed together. Just a few days ago she’d enjoyed sucking Ray’s come out of Mike’s asshole. She thought they were so hot together and they always loved to shower her in come

Just as she thought about him in her own ass…

“He really likes your pussy…” Mike said “He only has my ass at home…He misses pussy”

“You’ve got a great ass” Jenny said “I wish I could do it with more than just a strap-on”

“Dad came so much in me last night” Mike laughed, “I guess sometimes he just….” and his thoughts trailed off

“Yeah such a shame about your mom” Kelly said… and then she regretted bringing that up again.

Mike was suddenly feeling down. It was a year since his mom vanished.

Like Kelly’s mom was to Kelly and her brother, Mike’s mom Vanessa was also his sister.

And, not so long ago she’d got pregnant with Mike. Then, about five months into the pregnancy Mike, and his folks were fucking each other when she decided right there and then she needed to go to the medical centre and she’d made an appointment to go check herself out at the clinic. It was odd, but Mike simply rolled over into the divet she’d made and Ray slid into his son instead.

She did make the medical centre.

The doctor later told the police that after he’d fucked her in the ass he’d gone to get his nurse to join in and when they’d returned Vanessa was missing. The doctor hadn’t immediately reported anything… he and the nurse simply did it with each other and another patient a Mr. Herbert Brownlee who was a senior citizen

That was the last any had seen her.

“Come, let me cheer you up” Jenny said and she sunk to her knees

“What’s up?” Geoff Gold called as he passed by

“Mike’s feeling depressed” Jenny said

“Oh, shit” Geoff said and he went up to them and got down on his knees as well “Let me help too” he said

Mike was glad he had friends like these. He wished his pal Jim was there too . Jim’s ass was probably the nicest he’d ever fucked… even nicer than his dad’s.

Kelly wanted to join—Mike’s ass usually tasted so nice… and watching Geoff and Jenny blow him made her salivate

But… she was reminded by her watch that class was on. She regretted upsetting Mike. She’d make it up to him later

She left them there

She stepped over two girls gridding against each other just inside the school door… the two girls were being watched by a group of five, two guys and three girls who all masturbated as they watched. As Kelly passed one guy came shooting his load onto the girls on the ground. They laughed as the felt the rain of come.

As the sperm flowed two of the girls watching got down and started lapping the jizz of the two that were already on the floor. One of the guys looked to his pals and decided to join the girls on the floor, tasting his own, and the other guy’s come.

Kelly wished she could join that too…

Near-by Mr Henderson was bent over as one of the football jocks fucked his ass

“Miss Kelly” he called out

“Yes, Sir?”

“Don’t forget this afternoon…”

“Yes, Mr Henderson” she said

He nodded before bracing himself by the knees so he could take in more cock.

Kelly continued down towards the gym.

Miss June Gracie was inside the gym riding a guy as another slid up her ass-hole just as Kelly went in. Gracie moaned as she was DP’ed.

Kelly stood by and massaged her breast as she watched. At eighteen and seven months she was supposed to have graduated already and joined one of the big concerns in the city… maybe working as a sexretary, for one of the big firms. But her grades were not great. She failed Maths when after Mr. Hughes came in her mouth she spat it out…. more because his cock was so large and went too far down her throat she almost gagged. but spitting come was a major no-no. Instant fail. That night her mom, on hearing this practiced with her, using a dildo and helping her to deep throat.

Jenny’s mom texted Alice that night, and also offered to help. Jenny’s mom was also her auntie. Lisa and her brother Kirk had only one kid together—Kelly. Kirk then died in a strange accident leaving Jenny and Lisa without a cock. Fortunately there were other guys also living in their building.

Alice was so concerned about her daughter failing that she took Kelly down to the local strip-mall and made her kneel on the pavement and give random blow-jobs to guys walking by. All in all Kelly sucked fourteen cocks that afternoon, and Alice made sure she swallowed the lot.

But news had spread at school that Kelly was.. a spitter.

It had gone all around the school that she had not swallowed someone’s come and people made fun of her for a while.

Mike and Jenny were supportive. Mike came in her mouth in the library as Jenny watched. Jenny confirmed with everyone that Kelly had swallowed Mike’s cream.

Finally in Biology class Jenny took Mike up her ass in front of the class and Kelly eagerly ate her cream-pie. Even Miss Johnson, (their teacher) got up real close to watch as Kelly’s tongue drilled into Jenny’s ass to dig for sperm

She needed to pass. She wanted so much to fuck Mr. Henderson right, but that would be later that day. For now she was ready to fuck Miss Gracie.

Kelly didn’t know the two guys already fucking her teacher.

As Kelly touched herself another guy, Bob camel in. He smiled at Kelly politely

She lifted her skirt to show her vagina but he was called away

“Oh, Bob!” June called “I’ve got one more hole for you…”

“Yes, Miss Gracie” he said and he went over and undid his fly, offering his cock to her mouth.

She now had three cocks in her

As Bob did her mouth he looked over at Kelly and shrugged like he wanted to fuck her but had to do their teacher first.

Kelly moaned; watching three cocks got her really turned on. She grew moist as she watched

Miss Gracie moaned, but her sighs were muffled by the fat cock in her mouth. Suddenly it exploded into her and Kelly couldn’t help herself

She rushed forward. Miss June Gracie smiled as she swallowed come, but then pointed the cock to Kelly who caught some on her face, making her laugh with relief

“Thank you, Miss” Kelly purred as she licked the jizz off her face

“Thank you” she said to Bob

“Wow!” he smiled as he watched two women lick at his cock

“That’s sooo hot”

The two women kissed each other tasting come on each other’s lips

“You can clean my ass” Miss Gracie said as she felt come shoot up her rectum

“Yes, Miss” she said and she dropped down and watched as the cock pulled out of Miss Gracie’s ass.

Hungrily she at the cream-pie oozing out of that beautiful pink distended anus.

“Let me taste!” Miss Gracie said

“Yes, Miss” Kelly said and she put her mouth around Miss Gracie’s ass and slurped up a large mouthful before rising back up, hovering over June she oozed it out her mouth and into Miss Gracie’s eager gob.

Miss Gracie’s head was craned-back and her mouth wide open.

Bob pushed a finger into June’s open mouth and scooped up some jizz and drew it out, like melting pizza cheese he had a string of it and he slurped it up

The guy who had been in Miss Gracie’s ass moved around behind Bob, and on his knees he buried a finger into Bob’s asshole before licking his finger… only stopping to sniff it first

* * *

School finished early. The exam with Mr Henderson was postponed. A “Police Operation” was called and Kelly (without her scheduled ride from her mom) decided to go for a walk. As she left the property armed police roared up with sirens blaring.

Kelly walked down the street. Mike didn’t live far away. She might call in and see if his dad was there to bang.

Kelly stopped to see someone painting graffiti on the side of a building.

The building was one she’d seen many times before… it was a state sponsored apartment block after the new fashion… where groups rather than individuals or families would be together

She’d heard about one across town finished last year… and the huge orgies that go on in those places

Her mom had in fact put down to move them into this building but it was talking so long to build… the workers kept rutting each other.

There were none there at the moment which Kelly thought was odd—and disappointing. Just a couple of weeks ago as she’d gone by she’d flashed a few guys and one of them pulled out of his co-worker’s ass hole long enough o do her.

She was fascinated by the three ‘vandals’ in overalls all with bandanas guarding their faces

Kelly could see one was a guy and the other two girls

She leaned against a post and masturbated as she eyed the guy’s ass, its form hidden in his loose-fitting work clothes she never-the-less imagined how tight he must be

“Free your m” had already been painted in giant letters.

They were working on what looked like an ‘i’ next

Kelly pulled a dildo out of her bag and hitched her dress up and spitting on it first to wet it she slid it inside her vagina as she stood there watching

One of the girls stopped and noticed her.

Kelly waved

The girl looked at the others and they stopped and then noticed Kelly

The other girl went over to a bag and drew out some papers and went over to Kelly

Kelly stood up straight as she approached

“Hi” Kelly smiled as she approached “Do you want to fuck?”

The woman handed her a flyer “Read this” the woman said “Free your mind”

“Free my mind?”

“Would you take this pill?” the woman asked, handing a large tablet

“What’s it for?”

“Please… you’re … you’re being controlled…”

“No I’m not” Kelly laughed

“Try it…” the woman said

“Can I eat your pussy” Kelly asked as she went to touch the woman on the chest

The woman reeled away… which surprised Kelly.

“Please take it”

“I’m not taking that” Kelly laughed

The woman simply turned about

“Tell your pal he can fuck me if he wants” Kelly called out.

Kelly was disappointed that the woman didn’t want to fuck her, but instead returned to work on the next giant letter

Kelly looked at the pamphlet

“You are under control” it read. “This ‘pornworld’ is not normal”

She didn’t even know what porn meant.

Kelly scrunched the paper up and threw it away. There were no dirty pictures to look at. Nothing to be gained in the way of pleasure. No pleasure, no value.

“No pleasure, no value” she said automatically.

She took her device and guided it back inside of her

She noticed a guy come up near her, also watching

“Hi” Kelly said

“Hi” he smiled seeing masturbate

“Do you want to fuck?”

“Yeah, sure” he said

“Can you take me up the ass?”

“Are you clean?” he asked as she peeled off her dress

“Does it matter?” she laughed as he pulled his pants down

“No… I guess not…” he said with a smile

“What are they doing?”

“Dunno” Kelly said “Maybe they’ll join us”

“That guy looks so hot” the stranger said

“Yeah”

“I wish he’d come over and do to me what I’m going to do to you”

Kelly laughed as she got down on all fours on the grass verge

The guy spat on her ass and got down behind her

He stopped to see the scrunched up paper

“What’s this?”

“Something about us being under some kind of mind control” Kelly said “Ouch!”

“What?”

“You’re so fucking big”

He forgot about the paper as he pushed his way slowly into Kelly’s bum

She noticed the two women looking at her

“Come, join us” she waved “Oh, shit”

“What is it…”

“I’ve gotta shit” she said

“What?” he gasped as she pulled off him

“You’re too big for my little ass” she said and she jumped up went over to bike stand and squatting, using the metal stand for balance she dumped on the footpath

“Hurry” he urged

“You’re not fucking my ass again” she said

“But I want to come….” he said hopping on the spot

“Well come here then” she said

He obliged

She took him in her mouth.

When he came in her mouth it was only then she noticed that the three strangers were gone and already a clean-up crew were painting over the “Free your mind” painting the trio had put there

“You’ve got a huge cock” Kelly said as she stood up

“That’s what my dad says” the stranger said

“It was nice to suck you”

“It was nice to come in you” he said and they kissed—a peck—and they parted.

Kelly didn’t even bother asking his name. It didn’t matter to her at all.

She played with a strand of jizz as she continued on down the road.

Kelly noticed her mom’s car was in the drive-way of her friends

She grinned at the thought of her mom sneaking over and fucking Mike’s dad.

Kelly was used to going over to Mike’s house. This time she had a vigorous foursome with Mike and his dad, and her mom Alice

Alice had stayed for a few hours before work called her away suddenly

Kelly sat on Ray’s cock as they watched the news. Mike fed his dick to his dad’s mouth.

Kelly noticed a reported just at the place she’d been earlier. She was zoned out by the feeling of Ray’s dick in her pussy and she ignored the rest of the news story

She didn’t even listen as the reporter told of three dissidents who were picked up and sentenced that afternoon for re-education.

“Let’s watch your brother’s video” Mike suddenly suggested

“Yeah okay”

“What’s it about?” Ray asked

“He’s over at the old folks place servicing the residents there”

“Cool” Ray said “You put it on son, I don’t want to get Kelly off my dick”

“Sure, dad” Mike smiled

Jim appeared on camera naked, holding his large cock—clearly someone else taking the footage

“Hi” Jim says “I’m Jim and this is …”

The camera panned around to look at a full length mirror. A young woman with large breasts appeared naked in reflection, her face partly obscured by the camera she was holding

“Lizzie” she said waving

The camera spun back around

“And this is Ben… he’s one of the residents here” Jim said and the camera followed him over to an old guy standing with a walking frame

Jim moved around behind him and Ben leant forward as Jim spat on his ass and pushed into him

“Oh fuck!” Jim cried “You asshole is as soft as my mom’s cunt”

“Your cocks so big” Ben grinned

“I want some too!” Lizzie gasped

“Yeah take my cock you bitch” Ben growled

Lizzie got in close and started masturbating Ben’s long thin cock.

“Mm-nn-nnn” Lizzie moaned with a mouthful of cock.

“Gosh” Mike said watching it “I’d love to suck that old guy’s cock”

“Me too” Raymond said

“My brother is so lucky” Kelly sighed “You know…” she continued “He sent me another video. Just the other day he and another guy fucked Lizzie’s ass the same time”

“What, two cocks in the bum?” Ray asked

“Yeah”

“Wow”

“Yeah, dad” Mike sighed “That sounds so cool…”

“Speaking of cocks in …” Ray said and he drew Mike over and as Kelly rode him they both sucked Mike’s cock.

In the background Jim could be heard moaning as he emptied his load into Ben’s rectum

Ben still hadn’t come so Jim joined Lizzie on the floor taking turns in sucking his cock. But then Lizzie wanted come right away so she slid back around Ben to drink the cream-pie oozing from his rear.

* * *

Kelly stayed overnight, sleeping between Ray and Mike.

About 3am Kelly woke as she heard something odd.

She looked to see someone pass by the bedroom door

At first she hoped her mom had come over to join them

But then she had another wicked thought

She smiled, hoping it was a rapist. She dreamed of being done by a stranger and knife-point… oddly enough her fantasy was very specific and it had to be a knife, not a gun… even though when she’d confessed this to her mom Alice had said a gun was better because it could be shoved inside her

She slid out of bed impatiently; having waited after a while to be ravished.

She went down the hall and found the light on in the odd bedroom

It was ‘odd’ because no one slept in it. Mike shared the bed with his dad.

She opened in

“Vanessa!: she gasped, recognising Mike’s mom

Vanessa gave a jump

“Oh, fuck you scared me” she gasped

“What are you doing here?” Kelly asked

“What are you doing here?” Vanessa countered

“I fucked Mike and Ray” she said “You should have…”

“You fucked my son and husband?”

“Yes” Kelly said “Who else?”

“That’s so sick” Vanessa said

This surprised Kelly

“You can join in, let’s have a foursome…”

“No.. you.. you don’t understand how sick that is”

“Sick?”

“Wrong…” Vanessa said

“What? I let them both do me…” Kelly said still not on the same wavelength

“All this is wrong…” Vanessa said “Look, I can’t stay… I just needed…” she paused looking around

“What’s wrong?” Kelly asked

“This… this pornworld…. all the sex”

“I like sex” Kelly said “How else can you know if someone likes you unless they fuck you?”

“No.. this… it’s all wrong…” Vanessa said “You’re… you’re being controlled”

“What?” Kelly blurted out laughing

“Shhhh” Vanessa gasped nervously that Kelly would wake the other

“Come back to bed… and fuck your son…” Kelly said… “He misses your cunt so much.. I’ve never known a guy to want one particular hole so much…” she chuckled “It’s…. it’s almost perverse….”

“No…!” Vanessa said “This is…. this is perverse!”

“What?”

“You don’t get it?”

“What don’t I get?” Kelly said “I love fucking”

“But you’re not… in control…”

“You mean being dominant?” Kelly asked “I prefer being submissive…”

“No.. that’s not it at all”

“Do you want me to fuck you?” Kelly asked “Is that what it is?”

“No”

“I prefer cock… but cunny is nice too…”

“Oh, I wish I could explain it…” Vanessa said “But I haven’t the time…”

“I don’t get it”

“We’re being controlled” Vanessa said “This … this fucking everyone is not normal”

“Controlled by who?” Kelly asked

“I… I’m not sure…, but….”

“If you’re not sure” Kelly laughed dismissively “Then how…?”

“Look!” Vanessa said “You’re a nice girl… But you don’t know anything….”

“I know your husband’s come is delicious except when he eats asparagus” she said “I’ve got a belly fully of his jizz right now…”

Vanessa sighed, exasperated

“I… I want you to do something…. will you?”

“You want me to eat your pussy?”

“No….” Vanessa gasped

“Drink your piss?” Kelly gasped “I… I can try that…” she said uncertainly (she wasn’t sure if she’d like… she knew that Mike liked to piss in his dad’s mouth but she’d not been game to try it.)

“No…” Vanessa said as she reached into her pockets “Here”

“What’s that?” Kelly asked as Vanessa held out a small pill—it was the size of a fish-oil supplement. Kelly recognised it as being like the pill she’d been offered earlier.

“Take this”

“Why?”

“It.. it will help make you aware…”

“No… I…”

Suddenly Vanessa thought of something radical

“Here” she said and she pulled down her pants

Kelly smiled, hoping that she could fuck Vanessa

Vanessa wore undies which Kelly had never seen before… why wear an extra set of clothes underneath your clothes? Unless it was cold… And, she was not clean-shaven. Kelly thought that her hygiene was appealing, but… it also seemed ‘naughty’ and thus stirred her

Vanessa took the pill and pushed it up her bum

“What are you doing?” Kelly asked

“I.. I would really like it if you rimmed me…”

“Now?” Kelly smiled. She clapped her hands “Yeah… okay”

Kelly got down behind Vanessa

“Press your mouth up harder” Vanessa said

Kelly licked at Vanessa’s ass. It was not clean but she was eager to please

“Now eat this” Vanessa said and she passed the pill back out into Kelly’s mouth

Kelly swallowed. If it was kinky she’d do it…

Vanessa turned to make sure she’d taken it and she did her pants back up as she made Kelly open her mouth and stick out her tongue

“I would rather have given this to my son…” she sighed… but she realised it would have been more difficult to do than to get a submissive girl to have it

Suddenly a blinding pain hit Kelly

Kelly fainted.

* * *

Kelly woke up in an ambulance. Her legs were splayed. Her feet on a random guy’s shoulders

She felt him inside her ass

“She’s coming around” the paramedic said

“Good” the driver called back

“What…?” Kelly began

“Hold still… I’m about to come…”

“No… get… what?” Kelly cried “Get out of me…”

He looked at her for a moment and didn’t understand

“Maybe she’s concussed?” the driver called back on hearing this

The driver a female thought it odd that such a pretty girl wouldn’t like a dick in her ass

“No… this… get out…!” Kelly cried “This is wrong”

The paramedic looked at his colleagues eyes—reflected in the rear-view mirror. She saw his concern

“Just come in her…” the driver said “Maybe that will make he feel good”

“Yeah” he said and he drove his cock deep into her

“No! No! No!” she cried and she smashed her fists against him

“Maybe she’s playing hard to get…?” the driver asked

The driver had one hand on the wheel and another between her legs as she masturbated to the sounds of her colleague buggering the young patient

The paramedic had to grab her wrists and pin them down. He was not used to forcing himself on a woman.

It did however turn him on slightly and he gave only a few more thrusts before coming in her tortured anus.

“Nooooooo” she cried indignantly

“Can I taste your cream-pie?” the driver asked

“No……this… this… isn’t right….” Kelly cried

The driver was again perplexed. She wanted to taste that wonderful creamy ooze she knew would be dripping now from opened ass.

The paramedic drew up and the driver stopped the vehicle

“Why you stopping?” he asked

“Swap” she said

He got in the driver’s seat and from the passenger seat her mouth went hungrily down over his cock.

She gurgled with delight as she fed on her partner’s cock.

And, as Kelly lay there, indeed oozing come, she realised that something was not quite right… maybe… yes… maybe Vanessa was right… something was going on in the world.

But they were at the hospital and as she went to get up they pinned her down and ran an IV into her and moments later she was unconscious again.

Kelly woke in a hospital bed. Alice was there, on her knees with her face between a nurse’s thighs

Kelly could hear her mom slobbering as she ate the nurse out

Kelly noticed her wrist was cuffed to the bed-rail

She wriggled it to test it

Alice heard and got up “Baby, you’re awake” she smiled—her mouth wet with pussy juice she pressed her lips against her daughter’s

“What?” Kelly gasped “What happened?”

“You… you were delirious”

“I’ll get the doctor” the nurse interrupted

Alice turned and gave her a nod

“Delirious?”

“You started talking about the world not being right”

“I… I was?” Kelly asked

“So they brought you to this ward… for your own safety….The doctor fucked you last night and said your pussy feels normal”

“I…” Kelly still tried to grasp what was happening

She did remember something… Vanessa speaking to her about someone or something controlling everyone’s minds… making everyone fuck all the time.

But as she felt her mom’s fingers move inside her she looked into Alice’s eyes and opened her legs wider for her mom

The doctor came in with a uniformed officer and another—who looked like a detective

“I’m detective Connors” he said, confirming it in Kelly’s mind

“Do you mind if your daughter sucks me off?”

“No, of course not” Alice said

“And how do you feel about it?” he asked as he pulled his pants off

“I love come” Kelly smiled

Whatever had happened with that tablet the effects had worn off.

The doctor soon had his pants down and he bent over as the uniformed police officer fucked him.

Alice and the nurse slid to the floor—not the most comfortable of places, and they ate each other’s pussies

Kelly smiled as she took the large hardening cock in her mouth

Mind control? What silly… she thought and then swallowed all the cock as her mom had taught her

* * *

In the morning the doctor brought in three interns and they masturbated on her face

The doctor licked the come off of her face before a nurse came in to clean her pussy with her tongue

Kelly was given a clean bill of health.

As her mom drove them home, fingering her she looked out at the world and although she remembered what Vanessa had said to her she couldn’t believe that the world wasn’t as it ought to be.

Why shouldn’t people have sex all the time?

Sex is great!

She turned and looked at her mom as she came.

It was the last time she ever thought about such matters ever again.

Epilogue

Vanessa returned to her hideaway in England’s west country. The drive was bitter-sweet. Having been so close to her son-brother whom she still loved so much…

She was there with Barry O’Farrell and his sister Lucy Winston. Barry and Lucy had once been lovers. Lucy was heavily pregnant with that legacy.. a daily reminder of what she had done before her mind had been freed

“Did you get it?” Barry asked as Vanessa’s car drew up

“Yes”

“How did it go?”

“I… I tried to free a mind…”

“With the formula?”

“Yes”

“It doesn’t work…” Barry said as he helped her from the car

“It does.. “

“Only for a short while…”

“Maybe we can now make it more potent?”

“What’s that?” Lucy asked as she came out of the small house

“Vanessa thinks with the item she can make the formula more potent”

“It’s never worked before” she said as they all went back inside

“We have to keep trying” Vanessa said “For humanity’s sake”

“In all this time we’ve never seen someone permanently freed” Lucy said

“But…” Vanessa began

“Look… we’re…. we’re freaks” Lucy said

“Freaks?” Barry said “Now that’s a bit harsh…”

“Yeah, but whatever it is that freed us… is freakish” Lucy said

“I think we can replicate it with this formula”

“We don’t even know who or what’s behind the control….” Lucy said

“I tell you it’s aliens” Barry jibed.

“Why would aliens want all the world to fuck itself/“ Lucy said. She was about to say something more when she stood up stiff

“What is it?” Barry asked

“Just the baby… he’s really kicking…”

Vanessa looked at their faces. They were quite unconvinced that anything permanent would free a person from the control. They didn’t even understand it themselves why they, or fall people, had suddenly broken free from it

“We’ve got to try” Vanessa said

They agreed to it… they must try and save humanity…

The End