The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pool Haul

Arlene laughed as she climbed onto the diving platform and quickly adjusted her bikini bottoms before diving in after the rings that Steve had tossed in. She knifed into the water cleanly, pushing at her top where the left breast had slipped slightly as she swam through the cool water. Looping both rings over her arm, she swam out of the deep end without surfacing, coming up for air halfway down the pool.

Laughing, she tossed the rings to Steve who dove for them in turn and she swam for the far shallow end and leaned back against the tile pool edge. She was incredibly hot and she knew it. Her body was virtual perfection. Narrow waist, a lovely curve to her hips and butt. Perfectly flat tummy with just a hint of definition. Her breasts were still not very large, only a super A or a small B, but they went well with her slender frame. She had blonde hair, currently slicked back from the water and pale grey eyes.

The pool was busy that day. Kids and teens leapt off the rope swing into the deep end or dived from platforms. Smaller kids played in the shallow warm pool behind them with a few parents on guard. To her right a few adults were swimming laps—back and forth down the length of the pool. It looked pretty dull, but they seemed set on it. Some were in decent shape, but most weren’t, fighting the losing battle of the bulge with middle age.

The guy nearest her surfaced and did a tumble turn to start on his next lap. For a second she caught his eye, hard to make out behind the goggles he wore. He was big, probably around six foot and built like a truck. Not fat, although perhaps a bit soft around the middle, but a massive chest, cut arms and tree trunk thighs which tapered to superhero cut calves. His head was shaved, mostly, but she could just make out that he wouldn’t have a lot if he’d let it grow. From body and features he could have been anywhere from mid twenties to early forties. The hairline would tend to say the latter, while his smooth face the former.

She started as Steve came up under her and tumbled her into the water. She got a snootfull and came up sputtering. “Oh, you!” she set about hitting him.

Steve was her own age. Sometimes friend, sometimes boy friend and always trying to get into her panties. He was good looking, and fun to be around but not very grown up which annoyed her. For that, he stayed at arms length. He was slender, lean and whipcord still. He really hadn’t yet filled out. “Come on, race you to the other end!” he cried and started before she could get ready. Typical Steve.

For the next hour, the two teens played in the water, diving, leaping off the rope, diving to the bottom for pool rings. It was fun. The guy in the next lane, the one who had caught her eye that time, just kept swimming, back and forth. He’d stop to catch his breath every other lap or so. She couldn’t help but wonder if he’d be more mature than Steve. Still, he wasn’t anywhere near as good looking and was so much bigger than she was. He’d crush her if he ever hugged her!

It was getting late in the afternoon and the sun was westering through the high windows when the lifeguard blew the whistle and began chasing the last few people from the pool. Arlene and Steve split up, heading for the entrances to the change rooms at opposite ends of the pool area.

“Excuse me,” she heard a deep voice just behind her and turned. It was the man. The swimmer. “I may be mistaken, but I thought I saw this come off your necklace as you climbed out.” He held his hand out.

One hand went to her necklace, feeling around to see if one of the charms had come off, while she leaned forward to peer at what he held out in his hand. It was a small gold locket, still glistening and wet. Plain and unadorned save for a symbol on the front cover and an odd stone that looked for all the world like an eye at the top. Arlene was quite certain she’d never seen it before and it was certainly too big to have come off this particular necklace.

“I’m sorry, you must be—” she stopped as he flipped the lid open to reveal a large clear jewel with glittering highlights in turquoise, purple and red. Lights flashed within, very quickly and in a series of strange rippling patterns, as though LEDs had been mounted beneath the gem. It was really very pretty—but it wasn’t hers. Suddenly the rippling effect stopped and the lights just flashed in a set pattern. The eye jewel at the top of the locket began to glow gently.

Arlene stood. Staring. Unmoving. Watching the lights flash.

“The lights are very pretty. In fact, they are the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen,” the man said quietly. Arlene said nothing. She just stood, motionless.

“What do you think of the lights? Answer.”

“The lights are very pretty,” Arlene whispered, her voice barely audible, “In fact, they are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

The man simply nodded. “Listen very carefully. You love the beautiful lights. You want them. You crave them.” He smiled slightly, partly pleased, but also slightly cruel.

“I love the lights. I want them. I need them,” the teen whispered.

“Yes, you do. But you can only have them if you do exactly as I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“There is nothing in the world that you want more than to watch the lights. You will let nothing stand in your way from experiencing them again. That’s true, isn’t it?”

“Yes. Nothing will come between me and the lights,” she whispered.

“Very good. Now listen very carefully. This is what you must do to have the lights. First, do you have a set of walkman or discman headphones?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Excellent. In a few moments, I will close this locket. You will lose the lights. The only way to get them back is to do precisely what I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand. I must have the lights. I will do as you say,” Arlene said quietly. There was a determination in her voice and the man nodded, noting it.

“When I close the locket, I will give it to you. You must put it away, secret and tell no one of it. No one at all. Tonight, when you are alone and everyone is asleep, you will take your headphones and put them on. You will then plug the jack into the hole in the bottom of the locket. Then you will open it, by pressing this switch here. Only then will you receive the lights again. Do you understand what I have told you?”

“Yes, I understand. I must have the lights. I will do as you say.”

“Very good, little one,” he said almost kindly and snapped the locket shut.

Arlene blinked in confusion. What had happened? What was going on. Why was she standing here? Lights. Something about lights...

“Here you go, miss. Have a good day.” The man handed her the locket and turned and strode away without a second glance. Arlene almost panicked. She couldn’t let anyone see it! Quickly, she slipped it into her bikini bottoms and hoped that no one would notice the shape of it. She almost ran for the change room.

Across the pool deck, the man just smiled.

* * *

“Arlene, what the hell’s wrong with you? You NEVER go to bed early!”

“I’m sorry, mom. I’m just really tired. I might be coming down with something. I’m sorry.”

“Well, if this is some kind of trick...”

“No trick mom, I swear. I’m just going to finish my homework and then go to bed.”

“Fine, go.” Arlene’s mom turned away and went back to her TV show. Since she’d taken Dad for a small fortune, all she did was sit on her butt and watch soaps all day, getting fatter and fatter. She disgusted Arlene. She was nothing but a lech—screwing her way into her dad’s home by getting pregnant with Arlene, marrying him and then cutting him off. No wonder he’d run off with his secretary! The teen just stormed upstairs and sat on her bed. Lights. She had to have the lights. God, she hoped she’d done everything right! The memory of the lights was like utter euphoria. Totally addictive—she had to have it!

She tried to work on some homework but all she could think of was the lights. Very little got done. Why the hell wouldn’t her mother go to bed? She was probably hoping Arlene would fall asleep so she could put on something from the collection of smut she kept locked away in the cabinet next to the TV. Arlene thought long and hard. There HAD to be a way. She couldn’t wait the hours until her mom finally fell asleep. If she held true to form that might be near morning! Finally she made up her mind.

Walking downstairs and back into the kitchen she looked around disgusted. Dishes in the sink and piled in the counter. Mom always said she’d look after them but somehow Arlene always wound up doing all the housework. She put the kettle on and dug around in the cabinet for the mocha powder.

“Arlene, are you still up?”

“Yes mom, I’m making some hot chocolate!”

“Well as long as you’re down here, bring me the brandy!”

Arlene sighed in mock annoyance. “Sure, mom.” She quickly fetched the brandy from the upper cupboard. It was in a dark brown bottle, perfect. Unstoppering it, she poured in half a bottle of Nyquil she’d brought from upstairs. I bet that’ll cause drowsiness, she thought. She took the doctored booze into the family room. Her mom hadn’t moved from the couch. “Here, mom.”

“Thanks.” The woman started slugging from the bottle. Arlene went back to the kitchen and bustled around with the hot chocolate. When it was ready, a few minutes later, her mom was already starting to snore.

“Yes!” she whispered in triumph. Dumping the hot chocolate she raced back upstairs.

Sitting on her bed she pulled the headphone jack out of her discman and looked on the bottom of the locket. Sure enough, there was a hole there, perfect for it. She snapped it in place and put the earbuds in her ears. Then she finally opened the locket.

The colours blazed! She could feel the euphoria spread through her—it felt incredible. Everything was far, distant save for the glorious light. A faint music began to play, timed to match the light, which made the experience all that much more wonderful. She shuddered in pleasure, a thin trail of spittle running unnoticed from one corner of her sweet lips.

Deep inside it was as though her mind was opening, like a fragile flower. The inside was sensitive, delicate. But the light handled it with extreme gentleness like fingers made of softest wool.

“You love the light,” came a voice through the music. She nodded slightly. “The light is all, everything.”

“Watching the light is the most wonderful sensation you have ever had.” Arlene knew that to be true. “The words you hear are not external. They are internal. Your own thoughts, dreams, feelings. Everything you hear is you. When you hear, you will repeat aloud. The light welcomes you within.”

“The light”—she whispered quietly, knowing she was speaking her own thoughts aloud, “the light welcomes me within.”

“The light is everything. You will do anything for the light. Anything at all.”

“Yes. I will do anything for the light.”

“Following the light makes you feel good. Obeying makes you feel good. You love to obey. You live to obey.”

“Obeying, obeying makes me feel good.” The realization of the truth of her thoughts flooded through her. It was like a religious experience. She’d never realized this before now. “I love to obey. I live to obey.”

“Obedience makes you feel good, complete, fulfilled. Obedience makes you whole. You are ready to obey.”

“Obedience—makes me whole,” she whispered. The lights reflecting on her pale skin in the darkened room. “I am ready to obey.”

There was a long pause as Arlene continued to enjoy the beautiful lights. Finally the voice continued. “Listen very carefully. Listen to all instructions before beginning to carry them out. You will remove the headphones from your ears and place the locket, open, on a table or other nearby surface. You will remove all clothing except jewelry. You will then choose a comfortable spot where you can sit but lean back some. You will then pick up the locket and replace the earphones and settle comfortably in your prepared spot to await further instructions. Do you understand?”

“I understand. I will obey.”

“Begin.”

Arlene took the earbuds out and set the locket down on her nightstand. Quickly, she stripped off her sweats and her underwear and pulled off her socks. Wearing only her necklace and ring, she settled on her bed, fluffing the pillows comfortably behind her. She lifted the locket and replaced the headset. The voice startled her as it began almost immediately.

“You are a good girl, you obey.”

“I am a good girl,” she whispered. The music began to climb in pitch and intensity. “I obey.”

“Obedience is what you are for. Obedience is what you are. Obeying commands pleases you. It makes you hot, excited sexually. Watching the light makes you excited sexually. You are becoming more turned on than you have ever been in your life. Feel it. Enjoy it.”

“Yes, unmmmm. Obedience, umm, is what I am for. It is what I am. Ummmmm. It makes me hot. Sooo hot.”

“You will touch yourself and please yourself with your free hand. You may not reach orgasm until you are instructed. Begin!”

Eagerly, Arlene began caressing her pert young breasts. She’d played with herself before, of course, but she seemed to have new confidence, new skills. She pinched each nipple until it nearly hurt, moaning aloud as she did so. Then she moved her hand lower, down across her flat stomach and into the wet darkness between her thighs. “Ummmmmm. Urrrhhhh.” Her clit was on fire! Her pussy soaking, dripping drenching the sheets.

“Do you wish to come?” the voice was quiet, whispered, barely audible as the music and her passion thundered in her.

“Yes, ooooh. Yes. Yes! Please. Please let me come!”

“Will you obey?” the voice insisted.

“Unngh. Yes. Yes. I will obey. I am good! I will obey!”

“Will you submit completely? Do anything, be anything you are told?”

“Yes! Oh YES! Anything. Anything at all!” she was nearly shouting, her passion reaching its peak.

“You will give yourself to the light? Serve the owners of the light?”

“Unnnnnggh. Yes. Please, YES!”

“You hang on the edge of ecstasy. You will be allowed to come when you follow instructions. Are you prepared?”

“YES!” it was nearly a scream.

“You give yourself to the light, completely.”

“I—unnnghh—give myself to the light. Completely!”

“You are a slave to the light. You obey the light.”

“I am, unnghh—a—slave. I obey. Nnnnnghhh!”

“Listen carefully through your passion. You will repeat that you are a slave and that you obey. With each repetition, your excitement will grow until, after at least five repetitions, you may come. Begin!”

Arlene panted, her eyes glazed with lust and her hand buried in her hot pussy. Passion flowed through her like fire. Undeniable, irresistible—although she had no desire at all to resist in the slightest. “I am a slave, I obey. Mmmmhh! I am a slave, I obey! Mmm. I am a Slave, I Obey! Mmmnnnnnnnggghhh. I am a SLAVE, I OBEY! Ooooohhhhhhhh! I AM A SLAVE! I OBEY! Owwwooooooohhhhhh!” On reaching the fifth time, the truth burned into every fiber of her being, she reached release, cumming so hard her pussy clenched her fingers tightly, her eyes rolled back in her head. The orgasm went on and on, in cascading waves of ecstasy and lust until she collapsed, barely conscious.

The light winked out.

To be continued. (If there is any interest)