The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pomp and Circumstancial Evidence

Chapter One

Winning

Melissa was not having a good day. She sat, annoyed, in an uncomfortable wooden chair with some two-bit cop lady pacing the room, snarling like a wolf circling its prey. She’d known this would happen eventually so she’d been more or less prepared when the authorities showed up at her house with a warrant. That was nothing surprising. The way they’d trashed the living room of her apartment before even addressing her was, as well, not surprising in the least. The fact they left her with two youngish looking women when the search yielded nothing? An irritant, to be clear, but nothing out of the ordinary. She had considered moving her little potted azaleas somewhere else two nights ago. In hindsight, a good idea. It had been a nice pot.

“Are you listening to me!?” The officer growled. Melissa gave a bemused smirk.

“Nah. Not really. The fuck are you doing in my house?” They glowered at her with a pair of red hot eyes that would be much more intimidating if she was scared of violence and they snorted, flaring out their cute little nose.

Like a piggy, Melissa giggled internally. They were real cute, honestly. A fairly slim but nevertheless athletically built young lady with a blonde ponytail, creamy white skin, and a few freckles. Plain as bread but frankly, for these types, that was a compliment.

“I’m asking the questions.” The officer sneered. Her face looked like she was doing her best impression of an alcoholic stepfather. Fitting, given her profession. It was probably the look her brothers in arms and superiors gave her when she extended more than the industry standard negative three grandmothers’ worth of basic human compassion to the people she enforced the law against. The face she was doing made the side of her mouth twitch, too, like she was commanding a puppet to bend where it had no joint. It would almost make Melissa feel sympathy if they weren’t...who they were.

“Yeah, well, I have the right to know why I’m being detained.” Melissa smiled. It felt like being that one uncooperative suspect in a cop show, the one that inevitably gets demonized for letting their rights get in the way of the investigation. Just, minus the universe conspiring to make sure you can only do that if you’re guilty. Cop shows couldn’t milk your rights for drama if they acknowledge why they’re your rights, after all. “And did you really have to bring a wooden chair in for me to sit on? I’m...fairly sure there’s no protocol for that. Did you carry this up the stairs?” The cop was getting pissed and Melissa knew it. She also knew she was making an objectively terrible decision by taunting and berating an officer instead of pleading the fifth but goddamnit she was having fun so she was going to do it.

“You’re suspected of being involved in fraud and blackmail.” The younger woman muttered, glaring daggers. “In the Clyne case.” Ah, yeah, Mistress Clyne. Melissa tried not to laugh at the memory of one Miranda Clyne legally changing their name to “Mistress” in college so it would sound less like hers. She still wasn’t sure how they got away with it. She also wasn’t sure why that’s the name they chose if they wanted was one that sounded less like “Melissa.”

“What, so like, your probable cause is that I was college buddies with a suspect?” No answer. Was that it? Was that seriously it? They had to be fucking kidding. That was all they had? They hadn’t even bothered to lie that they had a decent reason? What a joke. “You ever notice when they trained you how to do these it’s literally just textbook emotional abuse?” Melissa asked with a sudden, playful tone. As she spoke she began playing with her hair in a very specific way, twirling one spirally length about her pointer finger. The officer seemed to notice, and was put off by the dissonance between the question’s implications and the tone it was asked with. “Like, have you ever stopped to think about the Reid technique? How it sounds like what a violent husband does to his spouse? That training must have been rough for a pretty little thing like you.” As she spoke she made sure her finger moved gently but without a pattern. Slowly, but unpredictably. The cop’s eyes widened with confusion.

“How...so?” Melissa grinned. This was her in. Gotcha, Melissa thought to herself.

“Well, you know. They’re nice at first. Make you think they’re your friend. Build what hypnotists call rapport. A feeling of trust, see? Make them feel cozy and protected. Isn’t that nice?”

“I...guess…” drolled the officer of the law, head nodding slightly and eyes dilating a little.

“And, well, keep that in mind for later, doll. But next, they try and shift the blame. Maybe your neighbor did it. Maybe the butler did it. You would never break the law, would you?” The police girl slowly shook her head, eyes now latched firmly onto Meliss’s finger. Excellent. “And, well, try to keep denials to a minimum. When they have to tell you about what they did, it reminds them why their little buddy is actually there. It’s not fun thinking about what you’ve been accused of, is it?”

“No….not fun…” The police girl whispered under her ragged breath. She looked unsteady, like a breeze could knock her down. It was adorable.

“Of course not, so they avoid it all they can. Keep things pleasant, you know? Cooperative. We’re friends, aren’t we?” It was a leading question. All Melissa’s conversational partner could do was nod weakly. “Yes, dear, of course we are. But, you know, if you didn’t do it someone must have, right? Of course, of course, so you’ll probably say you couldn’t have done it. You don’t have the connections to blackmail someone, do you?” The police girl shook her head. “Of course you don’t. I don’t even know your name. What is your name, sweetie?”

“Liza.”

“Well, Liza, I’m delighted to meet you. Certainly whoever did this, they couldn’t possibly be some inner city police girl, right?” Liza shook her head slightly. She was out. Melissa could probably do her work right then, but this was more fun.

“But, see, then you kinda shift towards how they might have done it. Maybe you slept with someone important. You’re a pretty face, you could probably convince some stuffy businessman to sleep with you, couldn’t you doll?” Her tone was upbeat. Pleasant. Praising. Liza eagerly nodded along with the compliment. “Of course you could, sweetie, look at you! Next step is doubling down. Sincerity, trust, all that. The classic stage where abusers appeal to your humanity to believe they can be better. But I can just skip that step because I would never hurt you, would I?” Liza happily shook her head no. This was going swimmingly. “Now, at this point you offer alternatives. Maybe you fucked another woman’s husband and blackmailed him. Or, maybe, he was desperate and you made a mistake and then you needed some money so you squeezed it out of him, and things escalated. That’s not so bad, right?” Melissa almost felt guilty that she left out the step where “if suspect cries, infer guilt.” It was definitely the most overtly evil, in her opinion. Certainly the easiest to explain. “Then, they answer. You’ve given them a choice between A or B, and the strain of the situation often blinds them to the possibility of answering neither, like you’re fixated on me so you can’t even conceive an option I haven’t given, can you?” Liza shook her head no.

“Clear!” Shouted the other officer. They moved to a different room.

“Then, we guide them to admit guilt in front of witnesses, and record it, and gather evidence afterwards. Don’t we?” Liza nodded. Melissa lifted herself off her chair and smiled. “Give me a minute with your partner.” Liza nodded happily.

Melissa entered her bedroom and saw the other officer with their back to her. Melissa giggled internally and her lips curled into a cruel smile. Was her heart pounding? Yeah, a little bit. Odd. Probably didn’t feel as stressed as she was because of adrenaline. Had to project confidence to get this plan to work, and all that. Melissa slooowly approached the officer, thankful she’d been wearing her comfy bunny slippers when they let themselves in. A shock induction was risky but it gave her fewer opportunities to screw up. Bigger opportunities, maybe, but less of them. The other police woman was shorter and stockier than her buddy. Darker skin, too. A pretty, rich brown. Bit lighter in the face, Melissa had noticed. Maybe she wore hats a lot. They inspected the guest mattress and then straightened their spine. Inches away. Hadn’t noticed. Perfect.

“Cl—” they started to shout.

“TRUST!” Melissa shouted, yanking them into a soft affectionate embrace. The cop’s body seized for a moment and then started to relax. They were safe. The arms around them were gentle and caring. The officer could trust them. “Gooood girl, drop and relax.” Melissa’s voice rumbled authoritatively in their ear. “Safe, soft, sleepy. Breaaaathe. Nice and slow, in and ouuuut.” They nodded, breathing slower and steadier. Melissa was in control. “I gotchu buddy, you’re in gooood hands okay? Just relaaaaax. Smile, trust.“

“Truuust…” they murmered helplessly, body wobbling in place.

“Thaaaat’s right, truuust. Saaafe.” Melissa guided their body onto the bed. “Theeere, there. See how the bed suuucks you in? Siiiink, nice and deeep.”

“Deeeep…” they whispered, and fell on their back. Melissa went down with them, stroking their face.

“Thaaat’s it, relaaax. You’re safe. Soooo safe. Like my words are a sweet fuzzy blanket.” They nodded slightly.

“Blankeeeet…”

“Thaaat’s right hun, like my words are a blanket. And it’s awfuuully cold here, isn’t it? Like the air is fuuuull of little prickly snowflakes, making everything chilly.” They shivered a bit. My my, Melissa thought to herself, they had this girl investigating Clyne? Clearly whoever assigned these cops was as incompetent and ill-prepared as you’d expect someone to be who made a living directing your average thug with a badge. “Mmmhm, sooo cold. Poor dear doesn’t have a coat. But my worrrds are warm, my bodyyyy is warm,” Melissa wrapped herself around them. They were soft, squishy looking. Would probably be really huggable in something other than that awful uniform. “Warrrm. Safe. Reliable.”

“Reliable…” sighed Melissa’s subject with a vacant grin.

“Saaafe, hun. So safe, so warm. Like a cozy friendly fuzzy blanket.” They nodded. Melissa nuzzled them. “Now, I’m going to count down and lead you deeep into a nice cozy blanket burrito, kay?” They nodded. “Five,” with each count, they fell. Deeper, deeper into Melissa’s influence. “Four,” they smiled wider. Love and warmth enveloped them. They felt safe and secure. They belonged. “Three,” like they were falling, but a nice fall into a biiig big blanket that wrapped them up all snug and comfy and cozy and “three,” trustworthy and safe and they loved the blankets and they felt so comfy and limp and “two” they loved Melissa and her warm soft voice and “one.” They were completely, totally entranced.

Melissa sighed. A tension she hadn’t been aware of left her body like a herd of demons being excised and cast elsewhere. She rolled to the side, coming to a stop on her ribs, and panted heavily. The insanity of what she’d just done hit her, all at once. A cargo plane full of fear exploded inside her skull and she started panting. No, no hyperventilating! Not right now! She clenched her eyes shut and imagined a nice calm meadow. Tried to remember Clyne’s voice. It came with effort, soothing her after a moment’s delay. Melissa sat up and gripped her legs.

“How do you feel?”

“Sleepy…” they answered. Good. She was gonna have to make them forget she’d done this. No way they’d be able to keep it a secret and no way was she going to be how the police learned about Clyne’s talent. She took a deep breath. Counted to ten.

“What’s your name?”

“Denigree Adams.” They answered. Denigree? An odd name. Had a bit of a ring to it, Melissa supposed.

“May I call you Enny?” They nodded, then sputtered out a raspy yes. “Ok, Enny, I’m gonna go check on your lil buddy okay?”

“Okay.” Melissa got up from the bed and paused briefly to examine herself in the guest room mirror, but also to make sure it hadn’t been broken. Sure enough, the elaborate piece stood unharmed, and the soft black face with gently curled hair gazing out of it was too. Mostly. By the standards she used after an encounter with the police. She stretched her toned arms and arched her spine. All in one piece. The black t-shirt hiding her pushup bra was a lil roughed up and her jeans had a tear or two but they’d been that way this morning.

“Liza?” She turned and walked to the guest room’s door, somehow managing to lose her confidence, shakily regain it, then forcefully reassert it in double over the course of about seven feet. “Come here, Liza, okay?” Liza replied but Melissa couldn’t quite hear it. Regardless, they shuffled unsteadily to the guest room and looked pitifully at her. Melissa couldn’t help but feel a sense of warped affection for the girl. They looked a bit like a confused puppy. “Sit on the guest bed.” Melissa gestured. “And Enny, sit up too okay?” Slowly and with a great amount of wobbling both women’s bodies complied with their instructions. Melissa grinned.

“Now I’d like both of you to slip out of your tops.” That instruction wound up taking a while. Not too too surprising, although the bulletproof vests they’d been wearing put her off. She was being investigated for fraud, not murder.

That hardly meant anything, though. It’s not like the authorities actually gave a shit what job their equipment was supposedly meant for. “Goood girls. Now, we’re gonna have a nice, confidential talk okay? And I don’t mean police confidential or therapist confidential. I MEAN it. Cross my heart and hope to die.” Melissa did the gesture. “You’re compleeetely safe. Neither of you will face any consequences for what you say alright?” They nodded. “And! Just to make sure you two are tooootally safe, every time one of you finishes answering a question you’ll forget allll about it. The memories will just go poof like happy little clouds won’t they?” Both police girls nodded. “Good, good. Now how about you take off those bras and start massaging your breasts for me, okay honies?” Both of them complied, making content noises after their hands met their chests.

Melissa watched the two play with themselves. “Now, your breasts are very important. They’re what make you happy and compliant right now and you looove that feeling, don’t you?” Both nodded. “Good, good. As you touch your tits you’re going to feel happier, dumber, more cooperative. Your minds will become less and less discerning, like a happy little golden retriever wagging its cute fluffy tail, right?” More nods. “And this will last, even out of trance. When I or your partner touches them you’ll get dumber and dopier, happier and more people-pleasy, right?” Both hissed with joy and nodded yes. Splendid!

“You’ve had a loooong, rough day at work haven’t you sweeties?” Asked Melissa in her best patronizing voice, treating them like kittens. Both moaned, seeming to like it.

“Yesss…” they answered in unison. Both girls’ chests rose and flopped as their hands kneaded and pressed and squeezed. Enny’s, surprisingly, were smaller but perkier than Liza’s. Liza’s flopped nicely whenever her hands released them, like big jiggly funbags. Melissa liked Enny’s better though. She had a cute tan line that put a sort of spotlight on her stiff, plucky nipples and a little mole on her left breast that was sorta cute.

“Goood girls. You must be soooo tired from ransacking this poor lady’s house, mustn’t you?”

“Yeaaaah,” they moaned happily. Gee, thought Melissa, thanks. Assholes.

“You found noooothing, you must be reaaally bad at your jobs.” She teased with a knowing grin.

“We arrrre,” they moaned back to her with big dopey smiles.

“Okay, cuties. What are your personal phone numbers? One at a time, Enny first.” Melissa asked, retrieving her cell phone from her pocket. They complied eagerly. Melissa considered testing them but decided they probably didn’t have those phones on their persons. “Goood girl. What are your badge numbers?”

“Don’t...have it memorized.” Enny groaned.

“Me, neeeither,” sighed Liza. Melissa rolled her eyes and checked their badges. Both had duct tape over them but that wasn’t hard to remove. She recorded both.

“Okay, next question. Where do you live?” Both girls answered happily, their minds well and truly surrendered to joy. Melissa recorded that too. “Are either of you gay? Bi? Pan?”

“Pan…?” Liza asked in a daze. “N...no…”

“Straight...like pasta…” moaned Enny.

“Well,” Melissa smirked. “You’re groping yourselves. Doesn’t that feel good?” They nodded. Moaned their agreement. “And you just looove your boobs don’t you.” They groaned their answers. “Take a nice long look at your partner. Her nice pretty tiddies, her gentle ladylike hands enjoying them. Doesn’ that make you happy?” They looked at each other and gasped, feeling foolish for not seeing such beauty before.

“Yesss,” both girls moaned, blushing and focusing on each other’s tits as they got aroused. That made them paw harder at themselves, which made their partner happy.

“Goood. Don’t those tits invite you? Excite you?”

“Mhmmmmm,” they moaned breathlessly. Their worlds narrowed to each other’s boobs.

“Aren’t those soft, motherly lumps of joy intoxicating?”

“Mmmmm YESS,” Enny cried. Liza just nodded and gripped at herself.

“You just wanna choke on those lovely romantic mounds, don’t you? See them in cute lingerie calling attention to their unparalleled charms?”

“Goddd I dooo,” moaned Enny, her mind wishing Liza would dress less like a cop and more like a stripper dressed as a cop.

“I WANNNNT,” Liza groaned helplessly as she imagined her sexy partner in studded underwear strutting sexily about.

“Such good girls. You love her so much don’t you. You want your partner. You NEED her.” The girls leaned inward, faces inches apart. Both stared at the other’s breasts. Love like they’d never felt for anyone took root in her bellies. “When I count to five, you’re going to wake up and have the sweet whirlwind love affair you both so desperately need, and it’ll take priority over the case. You’ll cooperate with me, thinking its because I’ll expose you but knowing deep down, in places your silly upper brains can’t reach, it’s because you owe me. Isn’t that right?” They nodded. Heaved heavy breaths. They needed this.

“One. Two. Three. Four. Five!”

Enny pounced but Liza was stronger. A surge of energy drove her forward, catching Enny’s body and forcing her onto the bed. The girls ground their tits together and sloppily took to making out.

Melissa left and started cleaning up her apartment, feeling satisfied.