The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

POLTERGEIST: THE PUSSY TALES

Disclaimer: If you are reading this and happen to be under age, you’re a bad, bad boy (or, if it applies, girl). You should be spending time on disney.com, not here. If you’re an adult and find this kind of literature offensive, I can only apologize and hope you just walk away. You may not like what lurks in the gutters of the human mind, but throwing a tantrum isn’t gonna make it go away. This said, mind control is but a fantasy and will probably forever remain such. Make sure you remain connected to reality, and have sex with real and consensual people.

* * *

Jeremy knew he was a sheep in wolf’s clothings. At 24, he wasn’t particularly handsome, so he had shaved his head and had grown a goatee. He didn’t have a fashion sense, so he’d modeled his wardrobe on what younger “yo” kids were wearing: baggy pants, loose t-shirts and more chains than Mr. T. He couldn’t choose between body percing or tattoos, so he went for both—profusely. He talked jive and trash and any nonsense that made him sound cool. And still, it didn’t land him any pussy. As if girls could sense deep down, he was nothing more than a frightened geek. Relationships never seemed to work out for him. As soon as he showed “them” some interest, they dropped him like yesterday’s laundry.

That day, he was at the supermarket, shopping for groceries. Pushing his cart, he was ignoring the curious stares he was getting from the more “regular” folks—old folks, by the standards of the generation he was trying to emulate. There was this young family of four trotting by, a man and his wife, both in their thirties, and their six- and eight-year-old boys. There was this mother in her early forties with her sixteen year-old daughter. There was this gray-haired couple, too—those were considered ancient. All of them (even the teenage girl) gave him disapproving looks. He convinced himself it didn’t matter, he was doing his own “thing” and being his own person, and there was nothing any of them could do about it. He scoped the mother up and down, checking her curves, sneered, then checked out the daughter. Fewer curves, but everything was tight in the right places, especially those hips and buns—GOD he loved low-cut jeans! His cock stirred in response.

Then, changing aisles, he saw Laura. THE Laura. The hottest chick in his eyes, EVER! Smart, sexy and shy, she was the complete package. She had a long legs, sweet hips, a slim waist, and an ass that seemed too tight in her white leather skirt. She had her back to him, so he could stare to his heart’s content without getting one of her withering stares. He knew her pussy was virgin territory. She was dating this guy called Bruce, but Jeremy knew that guy as fooling around with other girls because Laura wasn’t putting out. Heck, Bruce had even gone out a few times with Jeremy’s own slutty sister, so he had the info from high authority.

Wow. Laura, right there, ripe for the picking. There was nobody else in the aisle. He stared at her buns; they were just too much to look at. His cock grew thick and hard just thinking about what he’d like to do to her. He’d already fantasized so much about her, it was just a matter of recalling the images he’d conjured in the past. They flashed before his eyes like a slide show, with her moaning and grunting, hip-locked face to face or from behind... Behind... He felt the occasional pang of guilt thinking of her this way. This wasn’t some mindless, faceless chick from internet porn or someone he’d conjured up in his fantasies. This was a beautiful girl with a beautiful mind, someone he knew and respected, deep down. This was a girl who played chess like a pro, who climbed mountains in her spare time, who was into computer science and journalism, who held strong political opinions, and who liked action flicks. He’d date her, if she’d give her the time of day.

But those feelings never lasted, especially not when she was right there, in front of him, in all her sexy glory. His cock throbbed once, then again. Shit, there had to be a way for a guy like him to get laid by a girl like that! He sighed. No, there wasn’t, and he knew it. He pushed his cart along, watching her. She was picking canned tuna from the shelves. Jeremy parked his cart and moved behind her to catch a whiff of her perfume. It wasn’t much, but he knew he could get away with that if she caught him. God she smelled good. GOD was his cock ever hard!!!

That’s when “it” happened.

She let out a startled yelp. Her hands fluttered to her head and chest, as if to check for heartbeat or fever. Jeremy blinked. Something was wrong with her. Her body seemed to be having some kind of seizure. He saw her hands suddenly move back down and press the skirt between her legs.

“Oh! OH GOD! Aah... Ah... OooOooh!” she moaned. Her whole body seemed to quake and her knees buckled under her. She fell back against a surprised Jeremy, who wasn’t quite ready to catch her. He lost balance and fell back as well, holding her as he cushioned her fall. She was still shaking and spasming on top of him, catching her breath. Jeremy’s cock was nested between her cheeks, hard and oh-so-ready to pop its cork. He could feel some wetness seeping through his pants. He found his voice back.

“Er... You okay?”

“I... I just... Oh GOD! Not again!” She began shaking and shivering on top of him again, and it dawned on him that she was actually COMING! Repeatedly! He could feel her body ripple with each orgasm, her butt cheeks squeezing his dick. Her left hand was cupping her crotch as if trying to protect it, or perhaps to enhance the pleasure—Jeremy wasn’t quite sure which. She was biting her knuckles trying to keep her voice down, but the muffled moans were unmistakable. She was having one climax after the other, and it was bound to attrack some attention soon. Jeremy knew this was a wet dream come true, and he might as well make the best of it. He let his hands slide up against the side of her breasts, feeling their weight and curves. Laura was too far gone to mind. He glanced at her tits and saw the nipples were erect, poking up like crazy from under her tank top. Did he dare? Ah, heck, he told himself. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. He slid his hands under the top, his fingers groping for the tantalizing nipples. He found then and began keading them. Man, this was too much! He was going to come just from the fantasy any time soon.

As suddenly as they had come, Laura’s involuntary orgasms stopped. She paused for a second, then shook her head. She was on her back, lying on top of someone, and her pussy was embarassingly wet. Then she realized two hands that weren’t hers were massaging her boobs and tweaking her nipples. She was on top of some strange guy who was taking advantage of her loss of control!

“What the hell do you think you’re doing, you fuckhead?!?” she yelled. She grabbed his wrists and pulled them away from his breasts, unfortunately pulling her top up at the same time and baring her chest for all to see. She was about to roll off him and fix herself when she noticed folks coming into the aisle, worried by the noise she’d been making.

Before she could move, she lost control again. She flipped on top of Jeremy, then straddled him. Her skirt rode up her thighs, revealing drenched black panties. Puzzled, she glared down at Jeremy, who looked equally perplexed by the situation.

“You shithead! What the fuck’s going on?!?” she asked.

Jeremy was somewhat shocked by her foul language, but mostly by her behavior. While she was insulting him, she also began sliding her panty-covered pussy back and forth against the large bulge in his pants. Now, people were gathering around them, some curious, some worried. Jeremy’s eyes were locked on Laura’s face and boobs, however, and he was too far gone with lust to care about bystanders. Laura’s crotch was dripping profusely, enough that Jeremy’s own rigid dick was getting wet.

“What’re you doing to me, you punk?” Laura demanded. “Uh! Uh! Oh, you freak! You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? AAH! Oh, oh, oh... Oh yeah, you like this, huh? Oh, Jesus, this is wrong! Someone, please... Help me... What’s happening to me? TELL ME, YOU JERK! Why am I doing this? Why do I want to FUCK the SHIT out of you?!? Ah! Stop me! Please, stop me, I beg you! Aaaah!”

She was leaning against his chest, her hips moving frantically against his crotch, and was clearly rushing towards another orgasm. She reached down and yanked her panties out of the way, revealing a fully bloomed, dripping pussy and a very erect clitoris. She panted and bucked against his hips, as if pumping a cock that wasn’t there. She went blind with frenzied lust, and that’s when the most amazing thing happened. Jeremy couldn’t explain why or how it happened. All hands were accounted for, and none of them did it. Suddenly, his zipper went down and his cock sprung up like a pole, aiming for her pussy with uncanny precision. His hips buckled up involuntarily and he penetrated her, and then his world became a sea of tight, warm ripples, all focused around his penis.

“OOOH GOD!!!” she screamed, and her hips immediately began thrusting wildly upon Jeremy’s shaft. She threw back her head, eyes closed, and let out long ululations as she rode him with mad abandon. Jeremy was in heaven. She was tight and warm and soft, and he was undoubtedly the happiest (albeit puzzled) man in the world. His hips kept thrusting up and down regardless of whether he tried or not. He didn’t care. He just enjoyed the crazy ride, with this gorgeous and insatiable lusty fox on top of him.

When she reached her tenth or twelfth climax, she began to look distressed and exhausted, although her body was still wildly impaling itself upon Jeremy’s pole.

“You FUCK! FUCK YOU! Stop it... AH! Stop me! Anyone! Please, pull me from this! Oooh, god... I... Oooh, so good... No, don’t touch me! You pervert! Aaaah... Ooh... Oh, faster! FASTER! I need you to come in me RIGHT NOW!”

As if it understood her promptings, his cock picked up the pace, pushing deeper and faster inside her. Then a boiling sensation rose from Jeremy’s loins. He was going to come... But it was too soon, he didn’t want it to end just yet.

“Ng!!! No! Can’t come... now! I... want more! gasp“ Jeremy fought for control, but the pressure rose within him. He reached down to squeeze his cock, hoping to stop the flow and prolong the pleasure, but it was too late. His come gushed forth, shooting deep inside her, his own hips suddenly picking up a frantic pace.

Laura’s climax finally subsided, just as Jeremy’s was beginning. He half-rose, holding her and laying her on her back, his cock never missing a beat as it pounded mercilessly into her. She lay on her back, eyes closed, in complete rapture. Jeremy’s first climax subsided, giving way to another one, then another one.

“Aaah... SHIT! This is too much! OH! Oh god!!! Oh yeah! Here comes another one! I can’t stop... Can’t stop pumping! Aaaaaaaaaaaah! God... So good... gasp Not again! They keep coming! Aaah! Oh, baby, your pussy is too tight! It’s sucking me in!”

Jeremy’s pelvis seemed to have a life of his own, as did his cock. It kept squirting into Laura, one orgasm after another, until finally someone grabbed Jeremy in a choke hold and pulled him back. Laura lay there dazed, her eyes glassy from the incredible sex, while some helpful mom wrapped a raincoat around her shoulders.

Jeremy’s pelvis kept thrusting for a good minute after he was pulled back by a large man and slammed against some shelves. He looked around and saw the people who had been staring, slack-jawed, at the scene. Some parents were dragging their children away, avoiding their innocent questions with autoritarian shushes. Jeremy realized the trouble he would be in when the cops would show up...

* * *

The poltergeist had jumped into a new host. Such was its mindless purpose, and he was acquitting itself of it quite well. It had long forgotten the reasons which had led to its creation, nor was it sentient enough to even care. It would travel, seeking something until the day it found it. Upon its arrival in the new host, it had realized its objective did not lay here, and so it waited patiently for the right jumping conditions. The new host was unattractive, it appeared, so it took longer than usual before a jump candidate showed up. The confinement of this host also didn’t help matters much. Still, as it always happens, there was eventually that special someone. A liberal squeegie chick wearing more metal on her skin than brains in her head, who hadn’t had her sex fix in a week. She liked the host’s shaved head and goatee. She’d done most of the job and the poltergeist had no trouble skipping hosts.

She wasn’t the right host either, so the poltergeist jumped ships during a rave party. It skipped around many times, that night, as always losing count of who, what and where. It eventually landed into [FEMALE NAME], aspiring [PROFESSION] and [PROFESSION] in [JOB LOCATION].

* * *