The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Politician’s Wife

Scene Five

Hallie sat in her car. The DVD player didn’t have anymore scenes on it so what the hell was she going to do? She supposed she could start it over again but she had the feeling she wasn’t supposed to do that so what was she supposed to do?

It was that damned DVD player, she realized. It was the root of all her problems. No, not the DVD player. It was the man who’d given it to her. What had he said his name was?

He hadn’t, Hallie remembered. He hadn’t said much of anything, but he’d given her his card. He’d given her a way to contact him.

What had she done with that card? She’d thought the guy was a nut case and she was pretty sure she knew what she’d intended to do with that card. She’d intended to throw it in the trash but had she. She hoped she hadn’t but she had to get to the office and find out.

She looked at her watch. It was after seven but there would still be people there working the phones but they wouldn’t be there for much longer and then someone would be cleaning the offices ... and emptying the trash.

No! She had to get there before that happened.

Hallie started the car and she roared out of the parking structure, perhaps a little quicker than she’d intended but she had to get back to the office.

It was after 7:30 when she got back to the office and people were already starting to pack up and go. Lorraine looked up when Hallie entered but whatever she was about to say got caught in her throat. “Oh my God, girl, what happened to you?”

“Can’t talk now,” Hallie said. “I have to get to my office.” She felt bad. She’d known Lorraine like forever and if there was someone she could have talked to, it probably would have been her, but she had to get to the office. She had to get that card.

But when she got there, when she pulled the trash can out from under her desk, the trash can was empty. No, she thought in a silent panic. No. This couldn’t be happening. No. Where was that card?

She looked around the office. Maybe she didn’t throw it out. It was her only hope.

* * *

Across town, a man sat in a restaurant. He was just finishing his dinner when his phone rang. He pulled the phone out, looked at the number and nodded to himself and went back to his meal.

* * *

Hallie was sure this was the right card so why wasn’t the man answering. She’d practically torn her desk apart searching for the damn thing so why wasn’t he answering. She put the phone down and went back to searching her desk again. Maybe there was another card there. Maybe she’d missed it.

* * *

The man was walking to his car when his phone rang again. Once again, he looked at the number and once again, he smiled. He flipped the phone open. “Hello?”

She hadn’t meant to say it that way but the words kind of came rushing out. “How did you do this to me?”

“I’m sorry,” the man said. “Who is this?”

“It’s Hallie Macombe,” was the frantic reply, “and I need to know how you did this?”

The man smiled. “I’m afraid you’re going to have to be more specific, Mrs. Macombe. What do you mean? How did I do what?”

The phone was silent for a long pause but finally, the woman spoke. “I don’t know how you did it but for some reason, I just can’t stop fucking.”

“Oh come on, Hallie. You don’t mind if I call you that do you? Come on, Hallie. You can do better than that?”

“What do you want me to say,” the woman said with just a hint of desperation.

“Come on, Hallie, you know that’s not what’s really bothering you, but you can do it. Why don’t you come out and ask what you really want to know.”

“What’s that,” the woman asked.

The man smiled again. “You don’t need me to tell you,” he said. “You already know the answer to that. Just ask me.”

“I ... I don’t want to.”

“Then I don’t know why we’re talking,” the man said and with that, he hung up the phone.

He didn’t have long to wait before his phone was vibrating again.

“Hello?”

“I need to know what you did,” was the frantic plea from the woman on the other end of the line.

“Hallie, Hallie, Hallie. We’ve been through this before. If you want my help, you’re going to have to be more specific. Now what exactly do you want to know?”

“You did something to me. I want to know what you did.”

“What makes you think I did something to you?”

The woman on the other end of the line was silent.

The man smiled. “You know that’s not going to do,” he told her. “Sooner or later, you’re going to have to tell me what’s bothering you.”

“Fuck you,” said the woman.

“Now, now, Hallie. You know acting like that isn’t going to get you what you want.”

“How do you know what I want,” Hallie mumbled.

“Why don’t you tell me what you want?”

“Fuck you,” the woman said almost automatically.

“Now, Hallie.”

“Fuck you,” the woman said feebly.

“Hallie!”

“What,” she said in a disgruntled tone.

“You know that’s not going to help,” the man said. “Now why don’t you tell me what you want.”

The woman didn’t say anything.

“Come on,” the man said. “You can tell me.”

“I ... I ...”

“Yes? You what?”

“I ... I want to get fucked.”

“Come on, Hallie. You can do better than that. Tell me what you really want.”

“I want to get fucked,” the woman said and then she paused. “I want to get fucked,” she said again more easily. “I want to get fucked by a big, white dick.”

“There now. That wasn’t so hard to admit, was it?”

Hallie shook her head. “No,” she said. “No, it wasn’t.”

“In fact, I’ll bet it makes your pussy wet just thinking about getting some big, white dick between your legs, doesn’t it?”

Hallie could be heard to moan over the phone. “Yes,” she purred.

“You know what you want.”

“I want to be fucked,” Hallie said again. “I want to be fucked by some big, white dick.”

“You know what you need to do then.”

“I know what I need to do.”

The line went dead and Hallie was left sitting there in her office, sitting in her office with her hand pulled up under her skirt. Her fingers rubbed her pussy and she moaned. She couldn’t help herself. She knew what she needed. She needed to get fucked by some big, white dick.

She had to get out of there. She knew that. If she waited much longer, she was going to be in no condition to drive.

She left the closing up of the office to Lorraine because she was in no condition to handle it herself. All she knew was she had to get out of there and she had to do it fast.

She got home in near record time which meant she really wasn’t paying attention to the rules of the road. She pulled into her driveway to find a van already parked in her drive. She was about to honk at the van when a man stepped out from around the passenger’s side of the van.

It was him. It was the man who’d given her the DVD player. It was him and Hallie could feel her pussy get even wetter.

He wasn’t alone, Hallie could see. There were a couple of other men with him, men carrying video cameras, men she thought she should know, but men she couldn’t remember meeting before.

“Don’t bother getting out of your car just yet, Mrs. Macombe,” said the man.

As much as Hallie wanted to get out of her car, she knew she couldn’t.

The man came right up to her door and then he leaned down. “Do you know what to do,” the man asked and suddenly, Hallie knew exactly what was wanted of her.

“You need anything before we start,” the man asked and Hallie shook her head.

“Well all right then. Let’s do this, and remember, the quicker you get this right, the quicker we can do what you really want.”

Hallie nodded. She understood that.

“You ready then?”

Hallie straightened a few hairs and she checked herself out in her rear view mirror. She nodded.

The man looked at one of the other men. “You ready,” he asked and the man nodded.

“All right, let’s do it then. Ready. Lights. Camera. Action.”

Hallie was so wet. She hoped she could get this right so they wouldn’t have to do it again.

She put her arms on the sill of her open window and she peered out at the camera. “Did that last scene make you hot,” she gushed. “I know it did me. I’m so wet right now just thinking about it. I mean you saw it. Three white guys, all sticking their dicks in me. I really am a very lucky girl.”

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Hallie rebelled at calling herself a girl but she just motored right on past it.

“I bet you’re wondering though, what can Hallie Macombe do to top that. I suppose I could do four dicks this time, but I know that’s not what you want to see. For the finale of this video, I know you want to see something really special.”

For the life of her, Hallie couldn’t even figure out why she was going to say what she was about to say. It was just that the words had somehow come into her mind, almost as if by magic. She couldn’t want what she was about to say she wanted she told herself, and yet when she thought about it, she knew she did.

“I know you need something really special,” Hallie said again. “I know what you want. You want to see me get fucked in my ass, don’t you.

“Well, that’s just what I’m going to let you see. It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve been asked to get fucked in the ass and I’ve always said no before, but for you my loyal viewers, for you the ones who really want to see it, for you, I’m going to let you see me get fucked in the ass.”

Hallie opened the door and she stepped out of her car and she knew the camera was catching everything and it made her hot to know that’s just what it was doing.

She turned and looked back at the camera. “Come on,” she said. “Follow me.”

She walked up her front path. She could see the cameraman following along behind her and she leered at the man. “Are you trying to get a look at my butt?”

The cameraman nodded.

“Well if that’s what you want to see, all you have to do is ask,” and she would have pulled up her skirt so the cameraman could get a better look at her butt except that the man she’d called, the one who was going to fuck her ass, the man simply cleared his throat and pointed and that was all it took.

“I guess we don’t have time for that,” Hallie said, “because I have to hurry up and go inside and get my ass fucked.”

Hallie couldn’t understand it. Why was she talking like some muddle-headed bimbo. She had a college degree. She was smart. Hell, she was running her husband’s campaign for Senator and she was going to make him win so why was she talking as if getting a dick in her ass was the only thing that mattered to her.

To ask the question was to answer it. Why was she talking that way? Because that’s the way she was. She really did want to get a dick in her ass. A big, white dick, she corrected herself. She really did need to get a big, white dick in her ass and really, nothing else mattered.

A big, white dick in her ass. God, just the thought of that sounded so good in her mind. Just the thought of that seemed to push all other thoughts aside. Of course she needed to get a dick in her ass. A big, white one, she told herself. She needed to get a big, white dick in her ass, but if she was getting that, then who really needed to think anyways.

There was something wrong with that, she told herself even as she reached the front door, but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember what it was. She turned her key in the lock and she looked back behind her. She knew the cameramen were catching it all. “Come on,” she said. “Come into my house.”

The camera followed her into the building.

“This is my house,” Hallie said proudly, “but then if you were watching from the beginning, you already know that, don’t you.”

Don’t do it, a feeble voice told herself. Don’t do it. Don’t say anything more.

But Hallie wasn’t listening to herself. “Here I am in my house,” she said, “but what I really need is a big, white dick. I wonder where I might find one of those.”

She wasn’t really wondering where she was going to find one of those. After all, somehow she knew that was what she was supposed to say but more than that, she could see the man she knew was going to fuck her stepping forward. “Maybe I have something that could help you,” he said.

Again, Hallie knew what was expected of her. She dropped to her knees and her hands went to the man’s pants. Down came his zipper and then out came his cock and Hallie stroked the man’s cock even as she looked up at him. “Mmm, yeah,” she purred, “this is exactly what I needed.”

Her mouth took the man’s cock and the man just stood there as Hallie sucked him further. “You like that, huh,” the man asked.

Whatever Hallie answered was lost in a mumbled response as her mouth continued to take that cock.

The man just grinned. “Don’t talk,” he told the woman. “Don’t talk. We both know what you really want so go ahead and suck this cock.”

Hallie couldn’t help herself. She just had to suck that cock. She couldn’t get enough of it. She loved the way that cock felt in her mouth. Hell, she loved everything about it but what she loved most was that it was big and white.

The man groaned. “I think it’s time someone got her hot, little pussy fucked.”

Hallie couldn’t agree with the man more. Her pussy was so wet. She needed to be fucked so bad.

“You know what to do,” the man told her.

She did know what to do. In fact, she knew exactly what to do. She tugged at her jacket and she pulled it open and then she pulled it off. Her hands worked her blouse and then she was pulling it off, too.

Strange, she thought. She remembered having a man shoot his load on her tits but when she took her blouse off, there was no sign of the man’s dried up cum. She hadn’t remembered cleaning herself up but obviously, she had.

“Don’t stop there,” the man told her.

Hallie wasn’t about to stop. She unzipped her skirt and then she was sliding it down past her hips. That left only the panties to stand between the man’s cock and where she wanted him to be and moments later, she wasn’t even wearing those.

“That’s a good, little bitch,” the man said. “I can call you that, can’t I? You don’t mind if I call you a bitch, do you?”

“You can call me whatever you want,” Hallie told the man, “just so long as you promise to fuck me.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Get up there on the couch and spread your legs for me.”

Hallie didn’t waste any time getting up on the couch and assuming the position.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to fuck me,” the woman moaned.

The man grinned even as he moved forward. He was stroking his cock as he stepped in between Hallie’s thighs. “You know,” he said, “I don’t mind if I do.”

Hallie gasped as she felt the head of the man’s cock press up against her cunt and then she gasped again as she felt the man push his way inside her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah. Fuck me with that big, white dick. Oh geez yeah. I love it. I love being fucked by big, white dick.”

“You like that, huh?”

“Oh yeah,” the woman groaned. “Oh yeah. I fuckin’ love it.”

“What about your husband?”

“What about him,” the woman groaned.

“Do you like getting fucked by him.”

“Fuck no,” Hallie blurted out. “He’s got a stupid, old black dick. I only like white dick.” There was something wrong with saying that, Hallie told herself but for the life of her, she couldn’t figure out what that was.

Hallie could see one of the men with the cameras moving in. He was taking a picture of that big, white dick as it moved in and out of her pussy and Hallie moaned again. Oh God, she wished she could see that. She could almost see it in her mind’s eye, that big, white dick sliding in between her dark thighs, that cock moving in and out of her dark pussy, and Hallie moaned again. She hadn’t meant to do it. It had just happened but there she was with that big, white dick and she couldn’t help it. She started to cum.

It felt so good to feel her pussy cumming around that cock and yet at the same time, she felt embarrassed. Her pussy was supposed to be there to service white dick and not the other way around. She shouldn’t be cumming unless she was making that white dick cum, too.

Hallie moaned again. But she was cumming. She was cumming hard.

If the man was disappointed in her, he didn’t say anything. He just let the woman’s cunt continue to cum but when she was done, he pulled his cock out. “It looks like you had your fun,” he told her. “Now, let’s see about giving me what I want. Turn the fuck over and let me see that big, black ass.”

As hot as she’d been moments before, those words suddenly made Hallie even hotter. Those words, they could only mean one thing. The man wanted to fuck her in the ass and she wanted him to do it.

She turned her ass over and she wriggled her butt at the man. She hoped he’d get the hint.

She could feel the man coming up behind her and then she could feel his hands on her ass. “I know what you want,” he said. “You want to get fucked in the ass.”

Hallie moaned. She knew she was going to get what she wanted. She knew she was going to get fucked in the ass, only ...

Only, the man didn’t do it. He was toying with her but he wasn’t sticking his cock in her ass.

Hallie tried to look back at him, to beg him to fuck her in the ass, but the man seemed to get mad at her. “Whatya looking back here for? You got no right to be looking back here. You just keep looking straight ahead and maybe I’ll give you what you want.”

“But I want to be fucked in the ass.”

“Then you better damn well do what you’re told. Now look straight ahead.”

So Hallie stared straight ahead and it made her even hotter to not know what was coming next, to cede complete control of her ass to this man, to let him decide if and when she was going to get her ass fucked.

And yet at the same time, she knew what she needed. She needed to be fucked in the ass.

The man slapped her big, black ass and Hallie took that as a good sign. It was almost as if he were taking possession of her ass, and if he were taking possession of her ass, then that meant he could use it for his own pleasure and more than anything, Hallie wanted the man to pleasure himself inside her ass.

The man slapped her ass again. He slapped it hard and then Hallie felt it, the feel of his cock as it slid between her cheeks and she moaned. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me in the ass.”

Hallie didn’t really think the man cared what she wanted and somehow that just made it even hotter. Her ass belonged to the man. He could do whatever he wanted with it, and that was just the way Hallie wanted it.

Hallie could feel it, the head of that cock wedged deep between her cheeks. This was it, she told herself. This was it. She was finally going to get what she wanted.

“Oh God yes,” Hallie moaned. “Oh God, yes.” One of the guys with the cameras had his camera shoved up in her face, recording her depravity as she continued to get fucked in the ass, and she loved it. Why hadn’t she done this before, she wondered. Why had she waited so long to get a cock in her ass.

Because she needed a white dick, she answered herself. Only a white dick would do for her ass, but she had one now and it felt so good and Hallie knew that she’d have to get another one and another one and another one because now that she’d had a white dick in her ass, she knew she just couldn’t stop with just one. She knew she’d have to get fucked over and over again.

The man had his hands on her hips as his cock continued to take her ass and Hallie continued to moan. Oh yeah, it felt good. It felt so good but now she wanted more. She needed more. She needed to make that dick cum in her fucking butt.

The man was groaning. It wouldn’t be long now, Hallie thought. It wouldn’t be long before he came in her ass.

He was almost there, Hallie thought. Almost there. She needed to feel it. She needed to feel that cock cum in her ass. He was almost there.

But wait. He was pulling out. “No,” Hallie whimpered. “No. I want you to cum in my butt.”

“I got something better for you, something you’ll like even more.”

“What,” asked the woman sullenly.

“You’ll see,” the man groaned.

Hallie might have asked more but at just that moment, she heard the man groan and in the next instant, she felt something warm on her butt and she knew what he was doing. He was cumming on her butt.

Even without looking back, she knew it was being filmed. She knew every spurt was onto her ample backside was being recorded and far from making her mad, it only served to heat her up. She couldn’t help it. There was just something about having her depravity recorded for everyone to see that just made her so hot.

She came and she came hard. She couldn’t help herself. She didn’t even know why. All she knew was the thought that countless numbers of people might be watching, people who didn’t know her and people who did, people who were watching her get fucked by this total stranger here in her house, people who would see her giving it all up to him. Somehow, it was all just so hot. Somehow, it had her cumming even harder than she had before.

He was spanking her ass with his cock and Hallie liked that, too. She moaned again. God, it seemed to be she liked everything this man did to her but then of course she did because she loved big, white dick.

The man was slapping her ass with his dick again. “Look into the camera and tell everyone what you are.”

Hallie had no idea what was expected of her but as soon as she looked into the camera, she knew what she had to say. “I’m Hallie Macombe,” she said, “and I’m a slut for big, white dick.”

“And cut. We got our finale for our DVD and that’s all we needed, honey, so thank you. We should have sample DVDs ready to get to the new people in advance of the election, but if you ever want to do more films, you just give me a call and I’ll be happy to come fuck you again.”

Hallie’s world seemed to be spinning out of control. She knew her husband would lose the election. There was no way she could claim she didn’t even know what she was doing and having played the race card ...

“How did you do this to me,” she asked.

The man just smiled. “Now that would be cheating if I told you that, but really, does it matter?”

No, she supposed. No, it really didn’t matter and the worst part was she really did know what she wanted. Already, she could feel the desire building inside her. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to do it again because Hallie Macombe really did like big, white dick.