The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: A jaded high-class prostitute learns a lesson about love.

Political Necessity

By: Chrystal Wynd

The smartly dressed doorman touched the brim of his cap with one gloved hand, then turned and opened the door for me. I strode past him with a polite nod but didn’t stop to speak. All the doorman saw was an attractive high-level socialite and that’s all I wanted him to see. I could have stopped briefly to chat to solidify the image in his head, but that would have been a mistake. Doormen in these posh settings were trained to recognize my type and I couldn’t afford that. That is to say, my client couldn’t afford that.

Not that I knew who my client was. I only knew him as “Roger”. That Roger had money was a given, since even an hour of my time runs two thousand dollars. Roger had reserved me for four hours. Roger hadn’t seen me yet, but I fit his modest list of his requests, the most important one being the ability to remain discreet. That meant Roger was either a television evangelist or governor of the state. Since I was given a code word to get through security, that suggested a high-level politician.

My modest heels click-clacked over the polished marble tile floor. Moments after I gave the code word I was escorted to a private keyed elevator. The ride up was so smooth it seemed the elevator was barely moving. Then the doors slid open to reveal an opulent setting of casual good taste.

I stepped out of the elevator and glanced around, unsure of what to do next. I had expected to be met by a servant but possibly my client didn’t wish anyone else to know of my visit. Then a door opened and “Roger” entered the room.

Roger gave me a moment to digest his identity. Then he said, “Follow me,” and he turned around, disappearing back through the doorway.

I walked to the door and followed Roger down a short hallway. My mind whirled. Roger wasn’t just any politician. My presence was taking on a whole new significance.

We entered a den. He took a seat in a comfortable looking recliner and indicated a sofa with a nod of his head. I sat down and waited.

“You know who I am,” he said.

Hell, yes, I knew who he was. Possibly the next president of the United States. I felt a little out of my league, but only a little. I didn’t let any of that show on my face as I nodded and said, “Of course. You’re Roger.”

He smiled briefly, without real humor. “Yes. And you’re called Jade.”

I smiled. “Yes. Because of the color my eyes.” That was what I told clients, anyway. Those from my agency said the name was a reflection of my personality. They consider me jaded just because I don’t believe in love. Or honest politicians. Or the Easter bunny.

“They’re lovely,” he said, almost clinically.

“Thank you,” I said. “And, I should add, that who you are outside the bedroom doesn’t concern me.”

“Thank you for that, but the fact remains that I am who I am. For this reason and others, I must again emphasize the need for discretion.” He mused briefly. “You are rated 7 stars on the Pharaoh’s Club website and you reportedly do not maintain a “MySpace” account. You come highly recommended by the Governor of...well, the governor of another state. This all speaks very highly of you, of course, but there may come a time beyond tonight when you feel that it could be quite lucrative to break our confidence, although not for the reasons you may think. So I must ask you again...are you prepared to offer full discretion for...whatever may occur this evening?”

I laced my fingers together and placed them on my lap. My eyes held his and I simply said, “Yes.”

He nodded and said, “Thank you.” He paused for a moment, apparently contemplating his next words. Then he stood up. “I would also like to make sure we are in agreement about your service. You are here with the understanding that your body is mine for the next four hours; within reason, of course. I guarantee you will suffer no physical injury or permanent markings of any kind while you are in my service. Do you have any...restrictions...I should be aware of?” He looked at me intently.

I mulled over that for a moment, then shook my head. “I don’t do pain and, ah, bathroom activities are out, but otherwise, my body is yours. And, of course, no permanent markings.”

Roger nodded again. “Excellent.” He poured two glasses of wine, handing me one. “My situation is unique, beyond what you know. As you may or may not know, my wife was crippled in a tragic accident in her early twenties.”

Something had been tickling my memory and suddenly I knew what it was. Roger’s wife was in a wheelchair. So she couldn’t perform and he wanted to get some, so he hired a prostitute. He might not be husband of the year, but it was understandable. “Yes, I know. I am sorry.”

He waved off my condolences. “Thank you, but unnecessary. The service I am going to ask you to provide has always been performed in previous years by a close friend of my wife’s. Unfortunately, this friend passed away two years ago.”

I nodded again. He was trying to justify cheating on his wife, perhaps to himself as well as to me. It was wasted on me, however. It wasn’t my concern.

Then he said, “But today is Susan’s birthday. I can get her anything she wants, of course, but what she desires requires...a third party. Yourself, in this instance.”

I wasn’t expecting this. Apparently he was hiring my services for his wife, not himself. Interesting. I wondered briefly what I could do for his wife that he couldn’t, then put it out of my mind. It wasn’t my concern. “That’s fine, Roger. Perhaps I could meet your wife?”

Roger nodded. “Yes, it’s time. Follow me, please.”

I stood up and followed Roger to what I assumed was the bedroom. It was a well-lit room, very expansive, with a sectioned plate window offering an incredible view of the bay. The furniture was modern and comfortable, and everything was spaced in such a way that a wheelchair could easily move through the room.

Then I saw Susan. She sat in a high-backed modern wheelchair, electric if the various wires and electronics were any indication. She had to be her early forties, but despite being crippled for nearly twenty years she had retained her attractiveness. It was immediately obvious why I had been selected as well. With our similarities in hair color and body type, Susan and I could have passed for mother and daughter. I must have resembled Susan from twenty years earlier.

“Susan has very little voluntary movement available to her, outside of some slight head motions and the fingers of her right hand, which she uses to guide her wheelchair,” said Roger, standing next to me.

My eyes instinctively moved to Susan’s. Like me, she had deep green eyes. Fascinating eyes. In fact, I was having trouble breaking eye contact. After a moment, I realized I couldn’t break eye contact at all.

I felt a tickling at the back of my head, then a very strange sensation of my head filling with liquid. My eyes widened slightly as I realized the liquid was actually a presence. Susan’s presence. I fought the invasion with panicky desperation. The sensation of Susan’s presence didn’t disappear, but it seemed to stop filling my mind.

Please said a woman’s voice inside my head. Please!

I struggled to keep the liquid from filling my mind further. “No!” I said to the voice in my head.

Please! said Susan’s voice. You promised!

I stood my ground, breathing heavily, not able to move but keeping the presence at bay. Roger stood beside me, but did not say anything. He seemed to be waiting to see what the outcome would be.

Please! said Susan’s voice once more. I just want to make love to my husband!

And then it clicked.

I stood frozen for several moments as my mind wrestled with indecision. Could I really do this? Roger should have told me. Okay, he really couldn’t have, but still. Loss of control…bad. I’d be trapped in my own body. The thought made me shudder. Trapped in my own body like…

…like Susan.

I forced myself to relax, my breathing less ragged. I felt my heartbeat gradually slow down. Then I took a deep breath, steeled myself and eased my mental controls. I felt a surge of grateful exaltation as Susan’s mind fully integrated into my own. I couldn’t “read” her thoughts, or her mine, but I sensed we shared control of my body. I let my mental presence shrink further until Susan had nearly full control of my body.

It was a very strange experience when my body suddenly began moving on its own, responding to Susan’s thoughts rather than mine. I found myself turning and placing my hands on Roger’s cheeks. “Hi, honey,” I said, looking into his eyes. Then I pressed my lips to his for a kiss.

Roger was stiff and unyielding at first, obviously trying to adjust his thinking. Then he relaxed and eased into the kiss. Finally, he pulled back. “Susan? It’s really…you?”

I said, “In the flesh, baby. Well, Jade’s flesh. Isn’t she gorgeous?”

Roger smiled at that. “Not as beautiful as you, sweetheart.”

Mentally I rolled my eyes. It sounded like a bad love scene. Alright, so it was sweet in a way, but still, come on! But hey, it was Roger’s money, and if he wanted to spend eight grand on an act of “love”, he was welcome to it.

My hands slid my dress off over my head, then slipped off my panties and bra. Roger finished undressing as well and looked over my body with those calculating eyes. Then he smiled.

“We made an excellent choice, dear,” he said.

I said, “Yes, we did! She looks just like I did at her age. Just before…well, you know.”

Roger took my hand. “It’s your birthday, sweetheart. Let’s not dwell on that now.”

I smiled. “Good point, hun. Oh! Let’s see what I can do in this body!” Then I dropped to my knees in front of the naked Roger. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and then slid my tongue along his already thickening shaft.

I felt Roger’s hands on my bare shoulders as I slid my mouth over his hardening cock. Soon my lips were sliding up and down his shaft with enthusiastic energy.

All this effort in the name of love was cloying to me, but one thing I do know about is blowjobs. Susan may have desired Roger with a love higher than the mountains and wider than the sea, but she didn’t know shit about blowjobs. And if her man was going to spend eight grand on her for her birthday, the least she could do was say “thank you” the right way, and this wasn’t cutting it. I expanded my presence just slightly, enough to take control of my mouth back from Susan. Then I tapped into my oral knowledge and put it to work through my lips.

I don’t know if Roger understood what had happened, but the effect on him was electrifying. He came to life suddenly, his hands grasping my bare shoulders with urgency. My now tightly-wrapped lips slid up and down his hard shaft, my tongue sliding over the sensitive underside of his cock. Roger’s breath quickly grew ragged and his balls were swelling in my hand.

“Honey,” he said, “It’s…it’s too good…I’m going to…”

I tried to pause but Susan had control of my head, and my head continued to stroke my mouth up and down that hard shaft. Moments later Roger groaned and I retracted my presence from my mouth enough to let Susan have the experience of swallowing her husband’s load. She did so enthusiastically, not missing a drop, and I felt my belly filling with Roger’s cum.

I couldn’t read Susan’s thoughts, but I sensed her excited feelings of achievement. I was actually touched. Being able to provide this kind of pleasure for her husband was giving her happiness beyond measure. She truly cared for Roger in a way I couldn’t begin to understand. It made me wonder if there was maybe something to this love stuff.

Roger sat down on the bed to recover. I let Susan have nearly full control then and she and Roger chatted about little things, just basking in each other’s company. Then Roger lay me down and began to kiss my breasts. He did this until my body was squirming. Then he kissed down my bare belly until he got to my pussy. I could feel Susan’s tentative excitement as Roger smiled. Then Roger began to use a surprisingly skilled tongue on my clit.

Susan’s presence in my mind became a heated thing. I was used to heated sensations coming from my clit but Susan hadn’t experienced anything like it in at least two years, and she was going crazy with overwhelming need. I left her to it, however, as I had an idea of my own I wanted to try.

Although Susan was occupying my body, there was a thread of consciousness linking my mind to her body. I followed that thread to Susan’s body and let myself integrate into her form, leaving only a small trace of my consciousness in my own body.

There was a sudden disconcerting shift in vision. Suddenly I could see myself laying on my back, knees spread, bare feet on Roger’s shoulders. I could see Roger licking between my legs, a very intense expression on his face. I could see my hands in my hair, my lips parted as I began to moan, the beginnings of a devastating orgasm obvious. Except it wasn’t me. Right then it was Susan.

I realized I couldn’t move. My mind screamed at my useless legs to move, to stand up, but it was like trying to knock over a wall by throwing a glass of water at it. The side of my neck itched. It was maddening. My chin was wet with drool. My back ached because I was leaning slightly to the side and my ass had slid away from the back of my wheelchair. My arms were dead weight. With exhausting effort I was able to move the fingers on my right hand slightly, and I felt overwhelming triumph when I did so.

I felt suffocated. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I was scared.

And then I saw Roger lifting his face from between my legs. Strong Roger. A man who felt deeply and believed in love. And did things for love.

Come back, said Susan’s voice. You can’t stay there.

“How do you stand it?” I asked.

I stand it because I have to, said Susan, And because I couldn’t bear to leave him. Now come back.

I followed Susan back to my own body. Only then did it occur to me that Susan could have pulled fully into my body, taking over completely and leaving me trapped in her useless body. I shivered at the implications. And suddenly I realized why Roger had insisted on complete discretion. It wasn’t his career he was worried about. It was his wife’s life.

As I filed back into my head I suddenly realized I was getting laid. Alright, alright, making love. Roger was on top of me, stroking his once-again hard cock into my pussy with gusto. In fact, he was pounding me silly. I was wriggling and bucking in heated response, and Susan didn’t need my help this time. It occurred to me that, in a strange way, Roger was celebrating his love for his wife at this moment, and he had earned it. Roger was actually one of the most moral people I had ever met, and this merging of our bodies was a reward of sorts for his unending and sacrificing love.

Cloying? Yes. But when Susan trembled and then exploded into orgasm, she wasn’t alone.

The dual orgasm was undoubtedly beyond anything Roger had experienced before, and it caused him to groan and begin filling me-and Susan- with his hot cum. Too soon we were spent, and I wrapped my arms around him and just let Susan enjoy his closeness.

Afterwards I stood and began getting dressed. Roger and Susan had said their goodbyes, so to speak, and Susan had returned to her body. I actually felt a sense of loss, though I was glad to have full control back.

I slipped on my heels, then looked over at Susan. I walked over and circled behind her chair, then adjusted her body so her back was straight and her ass was closer the back of the chair. Then I dried her chin.

Her eyes closed for a slow blink of gratitude. I kissed her cheek.

“Thank you,” said Roger.

“You’re welcome,” I said. I meant it.

Roger paid me in cash.

“I can’t write a check or transfer a sum like this to your account. I hope you understand. I will provide you with a bodyguard and a chauffeured ride home,” he said.

I nodded. I held a briefcase with ten thousand dollars in cash. Roger had included a tip for exemplary service. A sound business move.

“Same time next year?” I asked.

Roger smiled. “We may have a Washington address at this time next year.”

“I’ll pay my own way,” I said, “And I won’t take the train.”

Roger chuckled. I shook his hand and made my way towards the keyed elevator. I knew who I was voting for in the next election.

THE END