The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Police Stories

mc, mf, md, ff, cb

Synopsis: Three police detectives talk about their worst mind controller cases.

The police convention was going on at a large hotel in Florida. It wasn’t anywhere near the ocean, but it was humid. The hotel was several stories tall, with a bar and restaurant on the bottom floor. All around there were men and women in cheap suits and sour expressions. The placard proclaimed “Officers and Supers: Working Together” in bold yellow letters on a dark blue background.

“Fucking supers,” one large detective said at the bar. He had gray hair, a brown suit that never looked good, and a dress shirt that was never dressy and never had the top button done. He was drinking a beer with two of his fellow detectives in a booth and looking out on the lobby.

In the lobby one tall bald man with a muscular body in a tight black costume walked to the front doors. There were half a dozen attractive women around him as he smiled his perfect teeth. The women, two of which were officers of the law, giggled around him. He still walked, but encouraged the women to literally hang off his arms as he raised them, and the women, to head height.

“Mega Max is a dick,” one of the other detectives said drinking his beer. He was shorter, pudgier and had darker hair than his counterpart. He did look equally as tired. His eyes had bags so deep they could carry groceries. “He stopped a purse snatcher with a kick that severed the perp’s spine.”

The third detective looked younger, with fewer wrinkles and less of a half dead look. He was tall, broad shouldered, and could have been playing football. His light brown hair was cut short, and all the same length. “Not all supers are bad,” the third detective said. “We have three in my precinct and only one of them is a bitch.”

The first detective snorted. “Every car I’ve ever had was destroyed by a super,” he said. “They all think they’re better than us.”

“They are,” the second detective said with a sour burb. “Any guy that can take a shotgun blast to the chest and then just wipe off the melted lead is better than me. Maybe I’m bias because he took the shot that was intended for my head by a perp.”

“I wish anyone knew how people became supers,” The third detective said. “I keep wondering if I’m going to wake up floating through the wall of my apartment.”

“I heard it was secret government testing,” The second detective wheezed.

“I’m pinning my money on aliens,” The first detective said before tipping his beer back.

“The all seem to fall into categories, but none seem exactly the same,” The third detective said. “Maybe flight could be the same, but none seem to be carbon copies of powers. I just wish I knew how they got them.”

“I just don’t trust them,” the first detective said draining his beer and signaling for another. “Mind controllers are the worst.”

“Agreed,” the second detective said. “Any guy that can put his finger to his temple and make your partner shoot himself is top of my list the worst.”

“Mind controllers usually fit the pattern of wanting money, sex and power, but with their super power they have one and can easily get the others,” the third detective said.

“Who was your worse mind controller?” The second detective asked the first.

“Samuel, something,” the large gray-haired detective said shaking his head. “So, this was five or six years ago. Supers were getting registered left and right, but there were more popping up all the time. I’m working in Miami in missing persons. Then I get a call there’s been a sort of kidnapping at this fashion show. I go over there and find out the shit show that happened.

“This scrawny guy that was barely out of his teens shows up with nice clothes, bald head, and expensive leather loafers. He shows up in a stretched limo. The fashion show wasn’t even close to being over when he just walked to the guard in back of the building, where the models are changing, and lets out his power. He can make everyone instantly love him, completely, to a frightening level. The guard lets Samuel in without a pause. Samuel starts picking out the best-looking models. Even the models he doesn’t take love him so much that they were just happy to have been looked at by Samuel. Of course, the person in charge of the show goes in back to find out why his models stopped coming, and he gets the love whammy on him, and eager to give Samuel anything he wants. Samuel walks out of the fashion show with six eager-to-please half-dressed models wholly in love with him. It wasn’t hard to follow him to the penthouse he had taken over.”

“From a nearby building we could look down and over to see what he was up to. The dude was having sex almost all the time he was there. There were eleven women in that penthouse, and at any given time there was a woman between his legs, or he was between her legs. Somehow, I got the case since we weren’t sure if any of the women at the penthouse were missing women or not. Either way we needed to figure out how to bust this asshole as soon as we could. Do either of you know Doctor Manabe?”

“No,” the second detective said.

“Yes,” the third detective said. “He’s the guy that came up with the PRD that was used on Deadly Death.”

“Yeah, but that PRD doesn’t work on all powers,” the first detective said taking a drink from his freshly delivered beer. “We weren’t sure if it would work on Samuel so we hit Manabe up with a better way to take down Samuel. The doc said he would work on it. In the mean time we watched Samuel to make sure we could bust him with something as soon as we could.”

“So, what’d you get him on?” The second detective asked.

“Interfering with official police duties,” the first detective said proudly. “So, Samuel was having sex with his women on the balcony. I swear he was doing it because he knew we were watching. There was a line of six women on yoga mats, and he was at one end. Samuel was fucking one woman while she was on her back. That woman was licking the clit of a woman over her, who was licking another woman, on her back. Samuel would fuck one, until he was tired or she’d climaxed, and then that woman would go to the end of the line, and everyone would scoot down to him. Lots of orgasms, and lots of very vocal women climaxing, and neighbors that were not under Samuel’s love spell. The neighbors called the cops on Samuel for noise.

“Officers Dmitry Card and Andrea Genzel went to the penthouse. We had no idea that they were there until the elevator doors opened and the officers stepped into the orgy that was going on. The change on their faces, through the long-distance camera, was haunting. Two beat cops that had no idea what they were getting into and then Samuel, naked, goes up to them. I watched as they went from stern and hard to happy and compliant.

“I’m still divided as to who got it worse. Samuel told Dmitry to go down to ground level, go out into the street, and fuck himself. That’s just what that poor kid did. In the street he was jacking off, and then was hit by a garbage truck. It shattered his pelvis. Andrea was told to strip naked and get in line with the other models. Andrea was the kind of woman that could put away her body weight in French fries, but also take down a three-hundred-pound man. Her skin was dark brown, and her tattoos were all black. I saw everything in the camera, at the same time yelling at the local precinct captain about how that penthouse was off limits due to super activity.”

The third detective spoke up, “So how long did it take for Doc Manabe to come up with something?”

“The next day,” the first detective said shaking his head. “We had a warrant for his arrest, and these ear pieces that would prevent us from falling pray to his love powers. We just had to put a collar around his neck to hopefully take away his powers. We catch him by surprise and start cuffing as many of the women as we could. There were nearly two dozen women by this time. We got cuffs on Samuel, but we hadn’t gotten the collar on him yet. Samuel, being an asshole, ordered his women to go to the edge of the balcony and if he was arrested to jump.”

“Fuck,” the third detective said.

“That about sums it up,” the first detective said. “Ten women were on the edge of the balcony ready to jump over if we did anything to Samuel. There was a split-second decision, and the decision was made. We collared the asshole. The collar was on a hinge and it snapped around his neck, and in that instant our ear pieces chirped to indicate that there wasn’t that love spell being broadcast anymore. I was able to grab two of the models before they went over the edge of the balcony, and other officers saved the rest, and the screaming started. All of the women, Officer Ganzel included, started screaming and crying, and yelling. Some curled up into balls, most openly wept, but the prominent feelings were to kill Samuel. No one killed him, but we were slow in preventing the kicks to the nuts, or knees to the nuts, or slaps to the face.

“He’s still in lock-up, held in a maximum super prison up-state, until we know how to hold a trial,” the first detective said with a smile. “All that evidence is ready for when the attorneys and egg heads figure out how to have a mind controller in court without prejudicing the jurors by twelve people wearing love blocking earpieces, or Samuel wearing a power negating collar.”

“Damn,” the third detective said impressed.

“That sounds like it was mostly about sex for him,” the second detective said. “I had one that was mostly about power. This was only about two years ago, and I had just transferred to art theft for my nerves. I’m amazed at how much theft of art, paintings and sculptures and whatnot, happens all the time. I had no idea that silverware, the old stuff, is actually made of silver. If someone wanted, they could be in their garage and melt it down into bricks, making it untraceable. Most thieves know there’s a five-year statute of limitations on art theft, so they’ll stick it someplace and wait, or try to sell it to someone overseas. My mind controller, she just liked this one painting, and decided to take it.

The second detective ordered a coffee before he began his story. “Have either of you heard of The Dalí museum?” The second detective asked.

“No,” the first detective said.

“Sure, I’ve been there several times,” the third detective said nodding his head. “It’s a cool looking building with windows in the shape of triangles made into a dome like area of the building. I went there a few times with my ex-girlfriend.”

“Well do you remember a painting called ‘Sentimental Colloquy’ by chance?” The second detective asked, and the third one shook his head he didn’t. “It’s this trippy one by Dalí, which isn’t saying much, that’s about a foot wide by a foot and half long, where there are skeletons on bicycles with rocks on their heads around a cracked grand piano. So, one day that painting was missing when a patron of the museum came in. The patron called the director of the museum and the police. That’s when I came in.

“The director Harvey Houghton claimed he had no idea what happened to the painting. Not believing him we went to the security footage. There was Harvey turning off the security system to the painting, taking it off the wall, and giving it to a woman. If you’ve seen movies where a henchwoman is all in tight black leather, but looks like she could take down an army regiment, that was this woman. We arrested Harvey, and really grilled him on the painting. For six hours he stuck by the idea he didn’t remember ever taking the painting or giving it to anyone. We called in a super that can always tell if a person is telling the truth or not, and she said Harvey was telling the truth. He had no memory of taking the painting. That was our first hint that there was a mind controller at work.

“You know how they’ve been training us on how to recover emails, even after they’ve been deleted, well that’s when I found out someone had been trying to buy Sentimental Colloquy for over a year. From deleted emails off Harvey’s computer, I first learned of Valentina Itsines. She had been offering larger and larger sums of money for this painting, but Harvey kept turning her down. Harvey claimed he’d never heard of this woman, and he was telling the truth. The woman in the security footage wasn’t Valentina, but the car the henchwoman showed up in was registered to Valentina.”

The detective paused to add cream and sugar to his coffee. The other two detectives were waiting to hear the rest of the story. The second detective picked up his story again. “Valentina Itsines was a hot babe in every sense of the word,” the detective said. “She was tall, blond, with curves, and piercing blue eyes. She was a therapist to the rich and powerful all along the East coast. Now that I had a name, I looked through Harvey’s phone records. The day of the theft, less than ten minutes before, he got a call traced back to Valentina’s residence. That gave me enough for a surveillance warrant. With thermal and parabolic audio, we watched her place.

“She had a great house, on the beach, big windows, a fantastic porch, and my dream home. I just know I’ll never be able to afford a place like that. It didn’t take long for us to figure out Valentina could control anyone with her voice. I was just glad that the audio quality of our microphones were crap or my team would have been under her power. We cloned the cell phone tower, and one of the dumbass rookies picked up when she had a call, but forgot to put the filter on, and she became a loving acolyte of that bitch. I’m just glad that phone call wasn’t like her other ones.

“So, Valentina liked having sex at night, with the windows open, and the breeze from the ocean blowing in. She also liked having sex with men and women. Even with the thermals it was like watching a hardcore porn flick. Valentina would go to her local gym and pick up her type of partner. The men had to be beefcakes, like muscles bulging on arms and square jaws. Her choice in women usually came down to stick thin arms, size zero waist, and the muscle tone of spaghetti. Valentina would be on the bed, the woman on top of her in the 69-position licking like there was no tomorrow, and the guy driving into Valentina’s pussy like a bucking horse, over and over until there were orgasms all around.”

The detective paused long enough to drain his coffee and look at his fellow detectives before continuing. “We watched her for three weeks,” the detective said with caffeine fueled vigor. “She wouldn’t go two days without sex. We also guessed it would be the best way to get an internal search warrant if we could show some kind of illegal vice. I also think my fellow officers like seeing the fuck fest going on every other night. Valentina’s slaves, and I can’t think of them any other way, would be released by morning, but each one would leave a phone number and be given a post hypnotic command. If that command was ever given, they would become completely obedient again. Yeah, that caused a problem with my team. The loan female of my team started ‘dating’ one of Valentina’s male slaves from one of the nights we were watching. I know one of the other two on my team started ‘dating’ some of the women that Valentina enslaved. I am so fucking glad that didn’t screw up my case.

“What finally got Valentina was a Rico statute. One of her clients as a therapist was a big mob boss up in New York. So, since she was licensed as a therapist, she was privileged to all his dirty secrets, but none of that confidentiality shit. When we brought her in, everyone was wearing earplugs. We could hear her, but her voice didn’t do shit to our brains. I wasn’t involved but she struck a deal. She gave up everything, on everyone, and she was permitted to be free, to keep all her money and property, but she had to have vocal cord pinching to negate her powers. She also had to give back the Sentimental Colloquy to The Dalí museum.”

“That’s it?” The first detective asked.

“As far as I know,” the second detective answered. “Could Valentina have surgery to get her vocal powers back, probably. Does she still have dozens if not hundreds of people with post hypnotic triggers to be slaves again, yes, even if we did take her phone and computer with that information. She could have backups we don’t know about. I do know the feds are watching her pretty damn close, so if she does fuck up, they’ll be there.”

“Provided their minds aren’t being controlled,” the third detective said in a snarky tone.

“There’s always that chance,” the second detective said. “Do you have a mind controller story?”

The third detective grumbled a bit but then said, “Sort of. I mean there was another guy that used some possession power that if he touched a person he’d go into them, fuck up their minds and bodies, and when he’d leave, they’d be changed forever. There was one woman that had intense pheromone powers and made all men love her, and all women worship her. There was a super genius that put micro controllers into women’s clothes so when they put on the clothes he could control them, mind and body. The one that’s stuck with me would be a case that happened not three months ago. His name is Ethan Romer, and he really is a nice guy.

“Ethan is in his mid-twenties, and he looks like a normal guy, maybe a bit more muscle than your average man, but that’s because he owns four gyms around Orlando. Ethan pays his workers one and a half times minimum wage to start out, give employees full healthcare, dental, optical, and their families are half paid for. His gyms are clean, open from four in the morning to one in the early morning, with the three hours to clean and fix equipment every night. These clubs accept anyone, from rich to poor, from young to old, from drop dead gorgeous to nearly vomit inducing. Ethan’s motto is ‘Everyone should be healthy’ and he means it. If you want a trainer, you got one. If you want a meal plan, you’ve got it. If you can’t pay because of hard times or being laid off, then he often comps people a year, six-months, or even three-months. He gives back to the community. He lets high school students train at his gym for half cost. Let me know when you think this is too good to be true.

“Ethan has these eyes. You look at them, and you’ll accept anything he says. I watched it happen. Two guys were getting into an argument, and Ethan stepped in. With a look and a command this guy twice Ethan’s size stood down, and relaxed. Ethan isn’t, wasn’t, a bad guy with his powers. Any perspective gym member would see the intro video, and Ethan’s eyes would come on, and you’d have no choice but join the gym. TVs around the gym would play videos of what Ethan wanted to watch, usually YouTube stuff, but videos of Ethan would also be mixed in. Ethan talking about the proper use of equipment. Ethan would show easy and healthy meals to cook. Ethan would show success stories of people who lost weight or were in some kind of competition. On some of the videos, not all of them, he’d look into the camera with those eyes of his and tell the women to drop the body fat to single digits if it was heathy for them to do so, take supplements to keep looking like women, build huge muscles by any means other than steroids, and enhance their breasts with implants. Ethan had a type.

The first detective asked, “So what got your attention?”

The third detective thought for a moment how to answer that question. “So, I’m in the super powered crime division,” the detective said. “If a person has powers and committed a crime, we step in. Ethan committed a crime, of kidnapping, sort of. Every few weeks something would take over Ethan, and he’d really want sex, and with his power he’d get it. A woman at one of his gyms would catch his eye, and then he would catch her eye, and she’d believe anything he said. Ethan would take a woman back to his house, and for a week she’d be his live in sex slave. Granted his house wasn’t huge, and there were other women there. I should explain that Ethan helped everyone, and when some of his employees got out of bad, as in physically bad, relationships, Ethan offered his house for them to stay at. Two women, neither of whom worked for Ethan anymore, lived at his house when I was involved. They both claimed Ethan was the best lover they’d ever had. They claimed Ethan never made a move on them, but they made a move on him. How much confidence do you have in a witness’s statement when dealing with a mind controller? When Ethan brought in a woman, she’d become bi-sexual, and fuck, rest, relax, exercise, and then fuck again. This would be their entire week. Some of the women we interviewed said it was the best vacation they’d ever had.

“Ethan’s downfall was when Nadia Ashkin caught his eye. She’s the only daughter of Judge Bernard Ashkin. Nadia was also set to be married. Ethan couldn’t have picked a worst time. I mean when Ethan took a woman the only criteria, he made sure of, was that they didn’t have kids. Nadia was going to be married in three days, and then three days after that her husband was going overseas for his tour with the marines for six months. Ethan took Nadia, she called off the wedding, and everyone was pissed. Certain that there was some kind of superpower involved I got called in.

“It was one of the easiest investigations I’ve ever been involved with. Ethan wasn’t even trying to hide, himself or Nadia. Hell, I first laid eyes on Nadia sunbathing in the nude next to Ethan’s pool in the back of his house. I could see why Nadia caught his eye. She was perfectly proportioned, her hair was a copper brown, her breasts were augmented to double-Ds, her body was tight and toned, and her body fat percentage could have been counted on one hand. I watched as Ethan came back to the house, into the back yard, and Nadia squealed with delight that he was there. They fucked in the pool. The splashing and moaning got me going too. I’ve never seen a woman climax for so long and powerfully. I even timed it, for court of course, and her orgasm went on for eighty-nine seconds, and seven aftershocks when she was done shaking.”

“So how’d you take him down?” The second detective asked since the first one was nearly out from all the alcohol he’d consumed.

“I told Judge Ashkin that we found his daughter, and that was the end of that,” The third detective said. “People showed up with dark, and I mean welder’s goggles, dark glasses. Nadia’s fiancé and his friends came to Ethan’s house and beat the snot out of him. Before Ethan’s eyes were fully swollen shut, he was forced to free Nadia. When Nadia was freed she was pissed off at her father, and her would be husband far more than she was with Ethan. She was pissed off at everyone, however. While Ethan was in the hospital, he was charged with using superpowers for personal gain. Ethan struck a deal that kept him out of jail. He willingly submitted to a PRD, and by all indications his powers were removed. All his videos where he would hypnotize people were permanently deleted. Ethan got to keep his gyms.”

“Did Nadia marry that guy?” The second detective asked.

“No,” The third detective said. “Nadia said she was having doubts about her fiancé before Ethan. She claimed, Ethan showed what a real lover could be like, and she was glad she dumped her fiancé. When she was freed and saw what her ex-fiancé had done to Ethan, who didn’t fight back by the way, Nadia was certain she was not going to marry the man. Last I heard Nadia was still unsure if she wanted to quit Ethan’s gym.”

“I still say all supers are assholes,” the first detective slurred.

“Maybe not all, but most,” the second detective said standing up. “I’m going to find food and then see if I can impress a woman with my gun.”

“I’m going to take a nap,” the first detective said and looked like he was going to take a nap right there.

“I’m going to change into something more comfortable and then go for a jog or hit the hotel gym,” the third detective said. “I’ll see you guys in the morning.”

The third detective made it to the elevator and was headed up when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID spelling out, “ETHAN” in blocky letters. The detective took the call.

“What did you do?” The detective accused.

“I asked her out and she said, yes,” Ethan said in an excited and scared voice. “Bill, I need help. What do I do?”

The detective didn’t seem that excited as he got into his room and closed the door. “I would suggest dinner and a movie,” Bill said. “However, I always thought that was the wrong order. You go see a movie first, and then eat dinner so you have something to talk about.”

“I don’t know why I’m so nervous,” Ethan said over the phone. “I mean I’ve seen her naked, she’s danced for me naked, she’s fucked me in ways that I think some might be illegal in this state. Maybe I should just take these contact lenses out and zap her mind into letting me have my way with her.”

“Ethan,” Bill said in warning. “I am an officer of the law, and hearing you still have powers, and are threatening to use them to encourage sexual activities makes me want to forget I ever heard you say that. Behave, Ethan. You’re supposed to be powerless, remember.”

“I know, sorry,” Ethan said sounding sorry. “I’ve just not had sex in weeks. And, as odd as it sounds, I really like Nadia. I really liked how she made me feel, even when we weren’t having sex.”

“It’s called love pal,” Bill said changing into his workout clothes. “Just try to be yourself, and I mean yourself without powers.”

“Right, I can do this,” Ethan said to himself.

“You already did the hard part, and asked her out,” Bill said.

“That was hard,” Ethan admitted. “So, how’s the convention?”

“Fucking boring swapping police stories,” Bill said grabbing a bottle of water and heading for the hotel workout room.

“You got that video I sent you,” Ethan asked.

Bill was hesitant before saying, “The one you claim if a woman sees and hears it, she’ll want to fuck me in any way I want? Yeah, I got that.”

“That one too,” Ethan said. “I mean the one you probably deleted and forgot about. Pigs shoot spunk up the cunts of sexy monkeys. Have fun Bill.”

“You too, Ethan, good luck,” Bill said ending the call. He was trying to remember what the last part of their conversation was about when he entered the very large workout room of the hotel. It was actually three workout rooms with cardio, weight training, and an aerobics room. It was next to the pool, and large windows let people see each other. Bill saw that there were lots of people, likely police officers, working out.

Bill started in on some hand weights as he looked around. Most of the people there were men. A few had the bodies of superheroes. A few were women, of various ages. There was one woman that caught Bill’s eye. She was tall, dark brown hair in a pony tail, dark brown eyes, naturally dark skin, and an amazing body. She wasn’t ripped and huge like the female superheroes were, and given she didn’t have much in the way of breasts, it was clear she wasn’t someone with powers. She was wearing a short top to show the hint of her toned midriff, sleeveless to show off her biceps, and baggy shorts that showed her firm legs and calves. She moved like a cop, like she should have the weight of a sidearm on her hip. Something came up in Bill’s mind, and the video Ethan had sent him came forefront in his thoughts. Bill couldn’t help himself, he needed this woman, and he was going to get her.

“Excuse me,” Bill said to the woman. “Bill Coney.”

The woman pulled out her own earbuds and looked at him. “What was that?” She asked.

“Bill Coney,” Bill said holding out his hand.

“Emily,” the woman answered shaking his hand. “Before you get any ideas, I’m not interested in seeing your room, or anything else.”

“Oh, no nothing like that,” Bill said waving his hand. “I just wondered if you were getting a buzzing on your Bluetooth earbuds like me?”

Emily furrowed her brow before saying, “No, nothing out of the ordinary.”

Bill looked annoyed. “Well, I’m getting something,” Bill said and pulled up his phone. “Here, listen to this and tell me if it is in my head or not.”

Emily pulled out her earbuds and slipped them into her shorts’ pocket. She took Bill’s offered earbuds and slipped them on. She looked down at Bill’s phone as the video started to play. She looked confused for a second, then a smile crossed her face. She looked up at Bill for a second before looking back at the phone in her hand. A wide smile spread from ear to ear, and her white teeth were shown as she started breathing hard. She seemed to be nodding with whatever she was hearing and then she lowered the phone and looked at Bill with lust in her eyes.

“I want to fuck you in every way possible,” Emily said to Bill in a husky voice that promised lots of erotic fantasies coming true. “We’ll have to do it at your place since I have a roommate for the weekend.”

“Is this woman as sexy as you?” Bill asked taking a chance.

Emily blinked and then said, “Sexier.”

“Then how about you show her that video and the three of us have some fun together,” Bill offered.

Emily seemed to hesitate for a moment. “You want to have sex with my roommate and me, at the same time?” Emily asked hesitating.

“Or, I could say never mind and I’ll find someone else,” Bill said about to take his phone back.

“No,” Emily almost shouted. “No, I’ll do it.” She licked her lips, looking down at his crotch. She was sweating now. Some people were starting to look at the pair with suspicion. “She’s just in the other room,” Emily said getting close to Bill. “Wait right here.”

Bill watched her go into the aerobics room. The door to the room was wood frame, with a clear glass window that a shade drawn to give privacy. A minute after Emily went into the room the shade was pulled up. Bill was a little surprised to see Emily standing next to a woman that was clearly a superhero. She had full black hair, a perfectly symmetrical face, breasts that were watermelon size, a waste that was pinched to half her chest, and hips that flared out to firm muscular long legs. She was wearing a full body, but skin tight, black body outfit, and not her regular costume. Regardless, Bill knew she was Ultimate She. Ultimate She was smiling at Bill with hungry eyes.

Moments later Emily and Ultimate She came out of the aerobics room. The superhero attracted lots of stares as she came right up to Bill. “Emily tells me you’ll only have sex with her if you have sex with me too,” Ultimate She said putting Bill’s phone and earbuds back into his stunned hand. “That sounds wonderful. Fair warning, you better fuck Emily first, because I’ve been told after fucking me, all other women are pitiful echoes. I should also warn you, I might break something, the bed, or you.”

Bill was stunned for a moment before saying, “I have good healthcare.” All three of them smiled. In a short elevator ride up and Bill learned Ultimate She’s real first name was Amy. This was between the kisses that both women were giving his lips, neck, and nibbling his earlobes. They barely made it to their room before clothes were flying off. In seconds both women were naked on one of the beds, and Bill was getting his boxers off.

The three of them tried to keep the volume down. Bill did this by biting his tongue as he forced his cock into Emily’s tight pussy. Emily did this because her face was buried in Amy’s ultimate pussy. Amy was the loud one, crying out as Emily’s tongue found just the right spot.

Bill was steadily sliding in and out of Emily’s pussy. Her firm rear up, her legs spread, and her back arching with every orgasm. She’d had three, and they were increasingly powerful. She’d shake, moan into Amy’s snatch, clench hard on Bill’s cock, and then shake some more. Her body was drenched in sweat. Her hair was a mess sticking to her broad toned back. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping from between her legs and onto the bed.

“That’s three,” Amy said ripping her pussy from Emily’s eager mouth. “You said after she came three times it was my turn.” With that Amy put her butt up and looked behind her. “Give me your cock, stud,” Amy demanded.

“Oh, no I want to see all of you,” Bill said. He was sweating too. His cock was so hard and long it looked bigger than it ever had before. “On your back so you can eat out Emily while I make out with her.”

Amy, the superhero to millions, the woman who’d saved the world single handedly, twice, the woman who could have any man she wanted, in any way she wanted, and was normally in full control, complied. She turned in midair and landed on her back. Her muscular legs were spread wide. Her shaved pussy was open, wet, and hot. Her large breasts bounced when she moved, but then steadied themselves as only hero magic could. She was on the corner of the bed so Bill could stand while plowing into her. Emily was gasping for breath from her latest orgasm but forced her body to move so she could put her pussy right over Amy’s mouth.

“I should warn you,” Amy said looking up at Emily’s pussy and licking her lips. “There’s a reason why I’m called Ultimate She. Everything I do is the maximum possible. If you fuck me, you’ll never have as good of a fuck, ever again.”

“Then I better do such a good job that you’ll come back for more,” Bill said as he positioned his head to Amy’s slick slit.

For Bill, sex was always pleasurable. It was good, it felt good, it was fun, but it was never like they make it out in some bad movies and books. It was never fireworks and earthquakes. Sex was never like the opening of Heaven’s gate, for Bill. When he entered Amy’s ultimate pussy, he got his world changing sex. Amy felt more amazing that anything could describe. It wasn’t just tight folds, wet with arousal, and the filling of a woman. Amy was like sticking his dick into a violent lightning storm. As Bill slid in the sensation was a million sticks of dynamite exploding in his mind from the pleasure of Amy’s pussy. It felt like he’d stuck his dick into the Earth’s core with the heat, the pressure, and the glow that seemed to erupt from the act. It was so amazing his body couldn’t even process the sexual desire in a way that involved shooting his load.

Amy giggled as she started to rock her body. Amy’s mouth was teasing and tickling Emily’s clit that was making Emily moan at the feeling of teetering on the edge of an orgasm. Amy giggled again and wrapped her legs around Bill’s naked ass, and pulled him all the way inside of her. Then the light changed.

For an instant Bill thought that if he were to die of pleasure, this would be the moment. He was glowing. Bill was actually glowing. It was a golden glow, of white and yellow and something in the shade of orange. From his crotch, up his body he glowed. Bill was cyclically fucking Amy’s ultimate pussy, but this was something else. Both women felt it as Bill’s body was consumed with light of erotic pleasure. He was feeling so far beyond the idea of sex to a transcending of his soul. Bill felt himself becoming something more from the power of sex.

“Cum,” Bill said.

The word was simple, three letters, one syllable, and a world of meaning. Bill’s eyes were filled with the golden glow so he couldn’t see what the women did. Emily’s pussy opened up and a torrent of fuck juices flooded and squirted, and gushed from between her legs onto Amy’s face. Amy’s legs shot out straight, her pussy clenched hard, her pussy squirted a firehose of juices. This spray of female cum actually knocked Bill to the floor, affectively pulling his cock from her body. This was lost on Amy as her body convulsed as her pussy vigorously started to climax. Her body and face showed the rapturous feelings of ultimate intimacy with her body shaking, her hips thrusting, and her pussy pulsing.

The women climaxed until they were limp and their minds and bodies shut down. Both women had eyes closed, and breathing in ragged gasps, but completely unconscious. Their pussies were still leaking fluid, and despite their blank mental state both women shook in aftershocks of the orgasm they just had.

Bill was dazed, and stayed that way for more than a minute. The floor was soaking wet. His cock was nearly painfully hard. His guts felt like Amy’s orgasm had kicked him in the middle. He struggled to his feet

Bill found himself still glowing.

Pulling himself up by the small round side table Bill looked at the situation. He was glowing. His cock stood out at least an inch more than it had that morning. He just had sex with two women, one of them a world-renowned superhero. Both women were covered in sweat and cum on the ruined bed. They were both also unconscious.

“Okay,” Bill said feeling like he should hide his cock. “This was unexpected. Okay ladies, it’s time to wake up.”

Both women’s eyes shot open like light switches. They also both moaned. “Oh, what happened?” Emily asked as she tried to sit up, but her body gave out and she fell onto the bed.

“Are you glowing?” Amy asked. She was holding her head and her abs were flexing so she could sit up enough to see Bill.

“It seems that way,” Bill said. “Are you two, okay?”

“I want to obey, I will obey,” Emily said as her eyes were riveted on Bill’s glowing body.

“What?” Bill asked.

“I feel it too,” Amy said and got off the bed and onto her knees before Bill. “I want to obey, I will obey.” Then the superhero that had met with every world leader was bowing before a simple police detective.

Emily crawled off the bed, tried to stand, her body gave out. She collapsed onto the floor, but then got her knees under her. She too was bowing before Bill with arms stretched out far above her head, her face to the wet floor, and her naked body subjugating to the glowing man.

“What the hell,” Bill said shocked. “What do you mean you will obey?”

Amy looked up at him, gasped and said, “I will do whatever you tell me. I accept all you say as a dominate force over my mind. I obey.”

Emily was a little more slurred, and a lot more direct. “My mind, body and soul are yours to direct as you choose,” Emily said as her body shook again in an orgasmic aftershock.

“Okay, this is weird,” Bill said. “I can feel this glow inside me. Let me see if I can turn it off.” The glow faded, and then winked out like a candle running out of wick. Bill was himself again, mostly, his cock still hard, still bigger than it was, but there were other changes. Bill now had the muscular ripped body of a superhero. His shoulders had broadened, his middle was packed with muscles and pinched in to a slim waste. He didn’t look tired or half dead anymore, and would have been considered very handsome by just about everyone. Most amazing for Bill, his body hair was gone leaving only what was on his head.

“Okay ladies, the glow is gone, you can stand up now,” Bill said.

“Yes Master,” Amy, the Ultimate She, said enthusiastically. She bounced to her feet, her naked body firmly on display as her large breasts eventually stopped jiggling.

“Yes Master,” Emily said struggling to her feet. She got one knee up, and then pushed off on that to stand. She didn’t stay standing as her knees gave out and she collapsed. She didn’t make it all the way to the floor since Bill caught her. He lifted the woman easily and got her to her wobbly legs, and was able to stand on her own.

“I’m not your Master, see I turned the glow off, you’re free,” Bill said hoping.

“I will obey,” Amy said. “What do you want me to do as a free person, Master?”

“I am free to obey you, Master,” Emily said a little more coherent.

“No, that’s not what I meant,” Bill said. “Okay, do either of you have any idea what’s going on?”

“The glow burned you into my mind,” Amy said. “You are now so important to me, that nothing in my life, including my life is as important as you.”

“Your glow, made you God, to me,” Emily said it in simple words. “I worship and obey you.”

“Fuck,” Bill said, and quickly added, “and I don’t mean that literally. Okay let me try this.” Bill seemed to flex and his glow came back. Both women sighed as their eyes were filled with his light. “You ladies no longer see me as God, and will not worship or obey me. You two are free women,” Bill said to the entranced women. Then he flexed again and the glow disappeared.

Both women blinked, and then both women fell to their knees, bowing to Bill. “I am at your command. You are my supreme controller. I am nothing but your lowly and compliant slave,” Amy said with her face to the floor.

Emily shrunk the statement down to, “You command, Master, I comply as your slave.”

“Fuck it all,” Bill said in exasperation. “Then I command you two to act like normal women.”

Both women seemed to relax in body. They both lifted their faces from the floor and looked at each other. Then silently they sat on the bed, covering up their private areas with legs crossed and arms firmly crossed on their chests. They had the body language of looking pissed, but their eyes and faces looked like they were deeply in love with Bill.

“I’m trying hard to obey you, Master,” Emily said looking at the new and improved body of Bill.

“What’s hard about obeying me to tell you to act normal?” Bill asked looking for his clothes.

“I feel it too,” Amy said. “I feel like I should be on my knees, worshiping you. I am in conflict with my desire to obey your command to act normal, and worshiping you as the supreme being you are.”

“All I wanted was some sex,” Bill said. “I think Ethan actually had something to do with that, but I just wanted a little sex with two women. This is all fucked up. Tell me the truth, were either of you interested in having sex with each other before I came along?”

“Not in the slightest,” Amy said.

“No,” Emily said.

“And now you’re bi-sexual,” Bill said throwing up his hands that were holding his socks.

“Yes, Master,” Emily said.

“As you command, Master,” Amy agreed.

Bill shot up to standing. “Wait, did I just make you bi-sexual?” He asked.

“You commanded it of us, Master,” Amy said looking over at Emily and licking her lips in a sexual way.

“I’m sure my husband won’t mind having Ultimate She in bed,” Emily said her eyes lingering over the hero’s breasts.

“Husband,” Bill groaned. “Okay, here’s what I’m going to do,” Bill said as he pulled on the last of his clothes.

Bill activated his powers again. Both women sighed as their arms hung limp at their sides, uncovering their breasts. Their legs seemed to slack and slide and open to their wet and leaking pussies. Their eyes gleamed with the golden light from Bill.

“Okay, listen up, and obey me,” Bill said and the women sighed. “As soon as I leave this room, you two will completely forget about me. It will be locked in your mind, never to be released that you must obey me. It will always be there, but you will never know it. This uncontrollable desire to obey will be directed to Emily’s husband. The two of you will love and obey him completely. You’ll still be bi-sexual, but it will only be towards each other. You will also completely forget all about me, what we did here together, my face, my body, my name, my power, and I mean totally forget. If you took any pictures of me without me noticing, you will delete them completely. If you took any videos of what went on here, you will delete them completely, that goes for anything audio too. I want you to do these things as soon as I leave. Now, after you delete everything, I want you two to fuck each other passionately until you both have powerful orgasms, and right after that fall into a deep sleep for one hour. You will forget you were told to do these things, and believe they were your own ideas.”

Bill didn’t run out of the room, but he did walk very fast. He turned off his glow just before he opened the door to the hallway. Thankfully there was no one in the hall, and he made it to the elevator without seeing anyone. Just as he got into the elevator and was going down all those things that just happened took forefront in his mind. Bill was now physically changed, not much, but enough if someone saw him in swim trunks, they’d notice. He hoped his commands to Amy and Emily would hold enough they wouldn’t come looking for him. What’s more he now had super powers.

The elevator’s electronic advertisement changed just then to the government banner. With a blue background, white letters, and a red trim, the electronic poster made its announcement. ‘Register Your Powers: It’s The Law’ the poster further described how to register one’s powers and a QR code.

“Fucking supers,” Bill said with a groan. “I’m a fucking super. Fuck me.”

What Bill didn’t know, what he couldn’t know, was what was happening in a room on a floor he just passed. In a quiet room, with the lights off, two female honeypot foreign agents were hard at work. Both women were ideal in their sensual bodies and lovely faces that aroused most men with just one look. What was not obvious was how they worked for their government trying to get dirt on American supers. Bill had no idea that these two impossibly sexy women had the hotel room for Ultimate She bugged with video and audio. What Bill didn’t know was that they had watched everything in high definition. Now, the two were just finishing up deleting the backups of the video they took of the hotel room. As soon as the progress bar finished the two women ripped each other’s clothes off and started fucking and not knowing why.

The End