The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Pledge of Darkness”

(mc, nc, f/f, sf)

‘A sorority becomes Joined.’

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

This story needs a severe squickiness warning. If you couldn’t tell by my name this is my favorite genre, so be prepared. Any comments are always welcome. And yes, the story is out of order on purpose. Fans of a certain horror writer should recognize where I got the inspiration.

Pledge of Darkness

Jenny’s head swam. Slowly she managed to open her eyes. Where was she? What was going on? In the background she could hear voices. It was her sisters. Well, her sorority sisters. But they sounded very strange. Then, as she started being able to focus in, she realized that they were speaking in some foreign tongue. Not even that, it barely sounded like a language at all, with many weird rasps and slurps.

As she went to look for them, she realized that her whole body felt like it weighed a hundred tons. She could barely turn her head let alone move. As her eyes adjusted, she realized where they were: the basement of the sorority house. She was new, sure, but she had been told that there weren’t any kind of stupid pledges after becoming a member. Even worse, from the cold air she could feel that she was completely naked. What were they doing?

Their chanting, as she could now recognize it as, was beginning to reach a fever pitch and she was getting more and more scared by the second. She finally managed a moan and their voices stopped.

“She is awake. Now he can begin.” It was Alice speaking. Who was she talking about? Had they drugged her so some guy could mess with her? Her blood was starting to boil.

As she was thinking this, above her face in the flickering candle light the very shadows themselves seemed to be taking shape. That’s when Jenny realized that there was something on the ceiling above her. Not just on the ceiling but it also continued down past her feet towards the far wall. The anger quickly gave way to fear.

“You will make him very happy.” This time it was Alexandra speaking.

“Now see your future and everyone’s future.” Jamie spoke up.

What were they on about… Even as the words went through her terrified mind, Jenny saw it. Now hanging over her face was a huge glistening, black-green tentacle. She wanted to scream. She wanted to do anything but be here. But whatever they had done to her left her just able to let out a piteous moan.

This couldn’t be real! She had to be dreaming! Jenny’s mind raced trying to think of all the ways she couldn’t be seeing what was waving in front of her. The three girls somewhere behind her starting talking in that strange voice again. As they did, the tip of the tentacle split open like a five-petaled flower and something started to emerge.

It looked for all the world to Jenny like a creature from outer space or a demon from hell. Then she remembered: the book. Last week, Alice had brought back a weird book from her spring break and she had invited everyone to play with it with her. She said it was a spell book. Jenny’s strong Christian upbringing had made her decline the offer, but some of the girls had seemed interested. Was this what had happened? Had they really been playing with real magic or the devil?

As she pondered this, a long needle had emerged from the tip of the waving tentacle. Jenny finally managed to get out her first word, “No!” Tears ran down her cheeks and she tried in vain to move away, but only her head moved and just enough to tilt over to her right. She could make out someone kneeling behind her and judging by the olive leg color it must have been Alexandra. There was some kind of marking on the ground, but Jenny couldn’t figure out what it looked like.

“You will join with him.” Alexandra said, in English this time before she went back to the strange chanting. Jenny saw the legs move closer to her. Alexandra brushed Jenny’s blonde hair out of her eyes and held her head so it was facing up again. Try as she might she couldn’t look away.

The tentacle swayed in the air above her, seemingly enjoying whatever words it was hearing from the three girls. It waved gracefully back and forth in time to the girls’ chanting before all of a sudden tensing up.

Then it struck!

Driving the needle deep into the center of her forehead with a sickening wet crunch. Now it was Jenny’s turn to tense up. Spittle flew out of her shocked mouth and she let out a strangled scream as she felt its very real weight upon her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as a liquid of some kind started to be pumped into her vulnerable brain. With every pump she lost a little more vision before eventually, mercifully blacking out.

She awoke.

Jenny was still lying naked in the basement. She slowly sat up, moving as though she were covered in molasses. Her mind was in fog. She could still hear her sisters somewhere ahead of her. They had moved her from whatever corner they had placed her in before. Their loud chanting had ceased and now had become delicate moaning.

Rather than run, Jenny felt drawn to them. She must go to them. Stumbling forward, Jenny shambled towards the faint light in the distance. Her legs moved as if by themselves, and controlled by someone unfamiliar with walking. Approaching the joyful noises, she came upon her three sisters.

All three were completely naked kneeling side by side with a large green tentacle embedded firmly in their dripping pussies. Their arms hung limp by their sides and despite the tentacle’s squirming in their most intimate of areas they seemed locked in place. Their eyes were rolled upwards in a sightless stare, showing just the barest sliver of their irises. Only two things were moving on their bodies: their mouths, from which their pleased moans were issuing forth, and the thin green tentacles emerging from each of their foreheads!

Barely able to comprehend what she was seeing; Jenny followed the large tentacles back to their source. It looked like a monstrous lump of green-black flesh, extending from the floor up all the way to the ceiling and adhering several feet along the ceiling. Coming out of it, were the tentacles that now impaled her sisters. As her dazed eyes focused more, she realized that it more resembled a pretty sea slug than a grotesque monstrosity. The multitude of tentacles were so perfectly spaced along its slime covered back. She gasped, taking in the sight of so large and imposing of a.. She didn’t want to call it a creature. She wanted to call Him

“Master…” She managed to moan out.

Her mind could barely take in what she had said and what she was now seeing. It felt as if her mind was expanding. Taking more room in her fragile human shell. At any second, it was as though her head may burst simply from the knowledge He existed. Despite the ever-growing pain, Jenny stood motionless observing the scene before her.

He pulsed gently and Jenny watched numbly as a bulge made its way along each of His tentacles to her waiting sisters. They moaned as each received more of their Master’s gift. But now Alice’s head rotated to face Jenny the rest of her still unmoving. “Join us.” Alice intoned, her eyes rolling down momentarily and focusing on her newest sister. The green tentacle coming from her forehead, so out of place against her pale skin, waved towards her.

The pressure in Jenny’s head built to climax, now her eyes rolled back and the pressure was suddenly relieved with a wet squish from her head.

Now she understood.

Jenny was suddenly looking at herself through Alice’s eyes. She looked beautiful. Now she was the same as them: perfect. From her gorgeous vacant expression to the delightful, gently twitching tentacle coming from her forehead. She was complete. She was a lovely example of her Master.

They were Joined.

Now, even as her body moved and obediently took a spot next to her sisters, she learned how this miracle had come to be.

* * *

Alice had always been interested in the occult. Her bright blonde hair and upbeat personality made her far from your average looking cultist. No matter, the dark side of things fascinated her. So, it was for this reason that she had found herself in a small occult shop in New York City while she was visiting for her spring break.

“Are you looking for anything in particular?” Said the old woman behind the counter as Alice walked in.

“Oh, no. I just wanted to see if you had anything interesting to read.” Alice replied.

“I have several books and manuscripts over in that corner dearie.” She pointed with a withered finger to what was obviously the darkest corner of the tiny two room shop. Every other available space looked to be crammed with bottles filled with every kind of liquid and material known to man. Charms of various makes and colors lined the shelves that were scattered haphazardly wherever space would allow.

“Thank you.” Alice said happily and headed to see if she could make a cool find.

After half an hour of looking over several dusty tomes and pages that she could tell were fakes, Alice was beginning to lose hope when she spotted a large green book wedged behind the others on the top shelf. Opening it, revealed text like she had never seen before. It just looked like squiggles without much of any coherent pattern. Feeling the decaying corner of the page, Alice could tell it was old. Not like the rapidly aged forgeries she had just been looking through. Her face lit up and she headed up to the front desk to make her purchase.

“I’ll take this one.” She smiled.

“Oh! You must be careful with this.” Said the old woman in practiced manner. “It contains much more than you could ever imagine.”

“I will.” Alice said with a serious look on her face, before smiling again. “How much?”

“Two hundred.”

“Two hundred dollars?!” Alice exclaimed. “For one book?”

“Power always comes with a cost.” Now it was the woman’s turn to smile.

“Fine.” Alice was immediately glad that she could always ask her Dad for money and produced two crisp bills from her small purse.

“Thank you.” She put the money away before turning back to the young woman in front of her. “Do not dabble too much with what you don’t understand.” She said, wrapping the book carefully in brown paper and thin twine before handing it back to Alice. “Some things you can’t control.

“I’ll be careful.” Alice replied. “Thank you.” She quickly headed out the door, eager to get back to her hotel and look over her latest find.

* * *

“We sustain Him and He sustains us.” Alice said in monotone as Jenny knelt beside her.

“Yes…” Jenny moaned spreading her knees wide as her arms hung limply like her sisters. She felt the amazing pleasure that her sisters were experiencing. Their pussies completely filled with their Master.

Jenny watched as another tentacle descended from her Master and crept its way along the floor. Making its way over the already fading outline of something drawn in chalk on the ground, the tentacle drew up along her leg. She moaned now feeling the connection to her Master both physically and mentally.

“All will obey.” The four sisters said in unison.

The tentacle struck. Jenny moaned again feeling her Master deep inside her physically felt so amazing. A brief smile appeared on her expressionless face before fading again. She joined in the soft cooing of joy that sisters were making.

What had she been scared of? This was how it was meant to be. She eagerly awaited the first of His precious gifts.

* * *

Jamie had listened to Alice’s story of how her newest purchase was an amazing spell book and how they should play around with it. It was just supposed to be some harmless love spell. Alice had even said that she had gotten everything ready in the basement, but none of the other girls wanted to take her up on the idea. Jamie was a little naughtier than the others, at least she liked to think so, and so she decided to go with Alice to have a little fun.

Arriving in the basement, she found an elaborate set of marking done in chalk on the floor. It looked a little like someone had tried to draw a pentagram but somewhere along the line had gotten incredibly drunk as the lines and markings went all over the place inside an almost perfectly circular outline. They were in the far corner of the basement, but even Jamie was a little concerned that someone would object to the big mess on the floor. A few candles were sitting around it and a lighter was off to one side.

“Alright, are you ready?” Alice said excitedly.

“Sure!” Jamie said after a brief hesitation.

“Okay, sit cross legged right there.” Alice pointed to a specific spot inside the diagram.

“Okay.” Jamie tried not to mess up the marks as she took a seat, her back to the corner of the room. She tied her messy brown hair into a quick ponytail while Alice got ready.

Alice quickly lit two candles and set them up opposite Jamie outside the marks on the floor. “Just a minute.” Alice left and, heading back to the foot of the stairs, turned off the light.

In the flickering light, Jamie suddenly felt very alone. She wasn’t sure why. She had never felt scared of the dark, but now it felt like something primal inside her was warning her that all was not as it should be. That she should run. But surely, she was just being silly. Alice took her sweet time in getting back and Jamie swore she heard some shuffling behind her. It was just her imagination. Besides there couldn’t be anything there, it was a solid brick wall.

Finally, Alice got back. “And I go right here.” Alice knelt facing her head on, spell book laying in the middle of the circle. “Now, hold my wrists.”

Jamie reached out and then winced as Alice gripped her wrists like a vice. “Now what?” Jamie asked.

“Close your eyes and I’ll say the spell. Then we will each be able to be with our perfect mate.”

“Mate?”

“I didn’t choose how it was worded. Now, close your eyes.”

Jamie rolled her eyes and then obediently shut them. Her eyebrow arched as she heard a wet squishy noise from somewhere it sounded like it was behind her but then it shifted to sound like it was on the ceiling. However, Alice’s voice quickly took her full attention. It didn’t even sound like her, it sounded like she was starting to hack up a lung. Trying to decipher any of it was completely out of the question. Where had she learned this? Jamie briefly wondered.

Alice was getting louder and was now really starting to hurt her by squeezing extremely tightly. A weird smell started to make its way to Jamie; an aquatic smell. Just then, Jamie felt a light wind pass over her face. This was getting to be too much and finally she couldn’t take it. She opened her eyes.

Jamie screamed!

Right in front of her was a fat green vine or maybe something else. Then it moved and Jamie realized it was alive and waving like a tentacle of a squid or an octopus. It swung off to one side and drew her attention momentarily before Jamie composed herself enough to look back at Alice. “Alice!” Jamie said as her turned to look at her friend.

She screamed again. Alice had a tentacle of her own! Waving gently out of the middle of her forehead from under her blonde locks was a smaller replica of what Jamie had just witnessed. Alice’s eyes were rolled completely into her head, leaving her face even more expressionless than it already was.

“You will be His as well.” Alice droned softly only her mouth moving.

“Let go! What’s going on?!” Jamie tried to wiggle and wrest her hands away, but it felt like Alice weighted a ton and her fingers were made of steel. Jamie tried kicking at her, but she didn’t budge.

“You will accept His gift.”

“No! What is this? Stop it!” Jamie started crying, still pulling to get away. Her legs trying to gain purchase in a desperate attempt to gain some leverage.

“All will be Joined.” The large tentacle swung back into view only this time its tip was open and there was a semi-translucent needle protruding out of it. It hung menacingly in front of her.

“No!” Jamie turned her head away towards the wall.

Right in front of her was another tentacle exactly the same as the last. It struck immediately! Hitting her square in the center of her forehead.

Her struggles almost instantly ceased. Now her eyes rolled up as if trying to get a better look at the appendage that had impaled her. Alice let go of her motionless arms and they bonelessly fell back to her sides. Now left sitting upright only by the tentacle in her head. Drool started to slide out of her now silenced mouth.

Slowly, the tentacle laid her back to the floor. Gently pulsing now that the danger was over. He began to pump His miraculous juices into her defenseless body and brain.

* * *

Jenny almost smiled at the memories. She would have, but she was so deeply entranced by the feeling of her Master’s first gift that her body kept its dazed state. A pleasing warmth crept over her lower body as her Master deposited the first of many jets of liquid into her womb. More and more followed as her lower belly began to slightly swell with the warm liquid now filling every part of her. Transforming her. Her Master’s miraculous fluids would now keep her alive.

She found herself now joining her sisters in their chanted praise of their Master. The sounds coming from her were distinctly alien in tone, but now she could understand every word of their worship.

“Praise to Ika’alg. The last of His kind, but First on this world.” Their voices squished out in harmony. “The Giver of knowledge and life. All the Joined praise you!” Their new tentacles waved and twitched connecting their small, formerly human minds to the great power that was their Master. “Reshape us. Do as You desire, our Master.”

As they continued their rite, each received more of their Master’s fluids. While Jenny’s eyes were completely rolled back, she could still see everything through her Master. The four of them kneeling obediently. Each with dripping pussy and peaked nipples. Their mouths seeming to move independently of their motionless bodies while the tentacles coming from their brains did all the moving and thinking they needed. Service to their Master was incredible.

Everyone had to feel like this.

Everyone would feel like this.

* * *

Alice got back to her hotel room and quickly unwrapped her newest treasure. Laying the old book on her lap, Alice sat on her bed began to carefully thumb through it.

The writing through most of the book was still just as strange as when she had first seen it, but every now and then it seemed to clean up a little and become more word and sentence-like structure. Also, during these times, drawings were inserted into the text.

She took a picture with her phone of one of the squiggle pages and tried to look it up on the Internet to see if someone else had found something like this so she might be able to read it. Alice found a lot of webpages about ancient writing, but none looked like what she had. Maybe it was just a really well done fake, and she just had been taken in by the weirdness of it all.

Going through the tome as quickly as she could, she tried to look at only the pictures to see if maybe she could make out a story. It did kind of look like a story, but it was all out of order. Several of what she thought were meant to be the same thing kept popping up, but then the drawings would move to something else that didn’t show up again until towards the back of the book or sometimes that she had seen already. Before she knew it, several hours had gone by.

One drawing stood out to her. In the middle of the book, was a nearly perfect circle and inside of it was a worm looking thing. Unlike the rest of the faded text and drawings, the green color on this thing was still vivid. Also, it seemed to be raised slightly compared to the page. Like a bas-relief on a wall.

Tracing her finger around the circle, she was surprised at how neat it was compared to the rest of the disordered mess of the book. Her curiosity peaked; Alice ran her finger along the worm-thing. It felt like a dried out preserved leaf rather than paint or inlayed metal.

“Ow.” Alice pulled back quickly. It felt like something stabbed her in the finger. Looking at her hand, she was bleeding, maybe it was metal and there were still some sharp edges. She sucked her finger and looked back at the book to see where she cut herself. But there wasn’t any blood on the page.

“At least I didn’t damage it.” She mumbled.

Alice looked over at the clock it was already getting late and she was just noticing the hunger pains gnawing at her stomach. Sucking her finger again for a second, she then laid the book on the bed.

“I’ll figure you out later.” She said to the inanimate object before pulling out her phone and setting to finding a quick delivery service.

A quick dine-in meal in her room later, and Alice got back to looking over the book. She felt strangely lured to the book. In the back of her mind, she thought about all things she had been planning for her vacation, but now they slowly started to seem irrelevant. Like this was all that she needed to ever focus on. Another hour of trying to figure out what it was later and she kept coming back to that one picture of the worm-thing. It seemed so different compared to the others in the book, but she didn’t feel any closer to finding out what the book was for.

She yawned and decided that maybe she’d look at it again tomorrow after a day on the town. She put a bookmark on her mystery page and set it on the nightstand. Alice took a quick shower and laid down for a nice, peaceful night.

The next morning, she woke up feeling rejuvenated. And maybe a little horny. Or maybe more than just a little. There was an itch between her thighs that she felt the absolute need to scratch. So, with a naughty look around for any invisible watchers, she licked her fingers and slipped a hand underneath her white panties. It took just a minute before she was already gasping in pleasure. Kneading her breasts though her thin white t-shirt, Alice groaned as she started to hit her limit. She came. Faster and stronger than she ever had before.

Lying on her back she panted as she came down from her heights of pleasure. That was great! She absentmindedly licked her fingers clean of her sweet juices before getting up to head to the bathroom before she’d pick out what she wanted to wear today.

It was a fun day exploring the city. Exciting in more ways than one as all day she had felt the same need that she’d felt that morning. It had been hard to focus on many of the sights as she had to focus on not slipping her hand under her dress to try and satiate her desire. A few times she hadn’t been successful and found herself idly rubbing her overheated pussy. She had been planning to party until late, but that, for some reason, didn’t sound all that appealing anymore. Finally, she decided that she’d better head back to her room otherwise she might get more than the funny looks she’d gotten all day.

She took another quick shower to get a little of the grime off. However, that hadn’t been the best idea as the water made her gasp as it struck and slid over her enflamed pussy and nipples. Throwing herself, still slightly damp, on the bed, Alice rubbed herself to another amazing orgasm.

She had never felt like this before and certainly never acted out like this. However, the idea that this was completely out of character for her was just pushed out of her mind. It didn’t seem that strange at all that she was suddenly horny and dripping wet all the time.

Relaxing after her fun, Alice turned her head over to look at the book still on the nightstand. She still wanted to find out what all was in it. Keeping just her panties and shirt on she sat on the bed trying to look over the book again. Turning right away to the pages after the slug picture, she tried to focus on the more legible sections. After a while, she noticed that some it did seem to be readable. It must have been added later, maybe by some English occultist.

“Ika’alg. All be one with Him.” One section of the text read before devolving back into more squiggles. Skimming though the back of the book, there were more and more sections that she could start to make out. It seemed to do with some ancient god, Ika’alg. Well, maybe not god, but whoever wrote this certainly seemed to treat it as such.

It seemed to say that there had been some lake god or something like that that had come from the sky. Its worshippers were being hunted down and killed. And, eventually, some group of people thought they killed the god. However, near the very end of book she made out: “Ika’alg will rise again.”, so they thought that somehow it was going to come back again. Or maybe they found a way to protect it.

It was getting late again. But Alice wanted to have a little fun so she flipped through all the pictures again. However, when she got back to the picture of the slug, it was gone! It didn’t even look like there was an impression left on the page where it should have been. The circle was still there but, as if the drawing had been made with disappearing ink, the slug was gone. Maybe whatever it was made out of fell off while she was playing with the book.

Alice quickly looked all over the bed, under the covers, and everywhere she could see on the nightstand and floor. But there wasn’t a trace of it to be had. Now a little scared, Alice quickly decided to put the book away and maybe look at it again when she got home.

That night her dreams were extremely weird. She pictured herself lying naked on the bed, idly masturbating. Just as she had done earlier. Her face and chest were flushed as she enjoyed the delightful feeling. Then she felt herself being pleasantly filled by something. It slipped past her fingers and made its way deep into her pussy before pushing all the way into her womb.

She felt a nice pulsing warmth in her belly. Then, to her sudden terror, watched as it swelled before her eyes. It grew painfully fast and in just a few moments looked like she was seven months pregnant! Clutching her now aching stomach, she felt something begin to move down her canal.

Waking up with a start, Alice quickly looked at her belly. It was nice and smooth just like always. She laid her head back down. That had felt so real! What was going on?

It was her last day in town and she wanted to see a few more of the sights before she had to go back. She got dressed and was heading out the door when she looked down at the book again. Alice still wondered what had happened to that drawing. “Well, maybe I can look at it again for a few minutes.” She justified.

That night, not that she noticed, Alice was still pouring over the book. She was surprised at how many readable sections she had missed earlier in the book. The entire day had disappeared and Alice couldn’t care less. The esoteric stories of the tome filled her mind. The ways the worshipers had honored their god. Everything. The whole history of this religion was laid out before her. She felt something like a kinship with these people. She couldn’t really put it into words, but somehow it was as if their devotion was stretching across time and space and showing her what their God was capable of.

It had fallen from space and taught the people many wonderous things. Allowing them all to work as one once they accepted their God. Their society was growing stronger and more advanced than any other in the area. But then, they were set upon by multitudes of unbelievers who sought to undo all He was doing. They were taught how to protect their God, and this book held the key but then the book ended abruptly. Alice numbly wondered what happened next.

Her eyes finally started to droop closed and she fell facedown on the book before quickly starting back upright. She blearily looked at the clock and dumbly wondered why it was dark at noon. Before it sank in that she had just spent the whole day reading and staring at that book. The hunger that she should have felt was ignored. She rubbed her aching head and wandered to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Falling asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, she sank into another deep dream.

Alice was standing naked in front of the drawing of the slug, no, in front of Ika’alg. For that’s what it, no, He, was. Far from being terrified, she just stood staring with her mouth hanging open and no animating light in her eyes. Completely entranced. Before her unblinking eyes, the visage slowly shifted from a crude, almost 3D drawing to a very alive greenish black creature. While He bore a passing resemblance to the slug in the book, it looked more like massive lump of twitching and quivering flesh. He towered over her, easily three stories tall and she couldn’t even perceive how long He must be. Tentacles thirty feet long and almost as wide as her at their base protruded from everywhere on His back and sides. So, she did the only sensible thing: drop to her knees at His foot.

He pulsed and veritably radiated energy. As the force of the creature’s mind reached her, she gasped and her eyes rolled into her head.

“You will be my vessel.” His, warm, almost comforting, voice sounded in her mind. The command was strong and pure. She knew that she hadn’t a hope of saying no.

“Yes.” She managed to moan out. “I will be your vessel.”

“Long have I waited to return. They were almost successful as you have read.” He sounded almost wistful as if He had been concerned about His absence. “But I knew what was in their hearts and was prepared.” Though she hadn’t seen any eyes on Him, Alice felt Him turn His gaze to her. “I already live within you.”

Though His eyes Alice saw how her blood had revived Him and after she had gone to bed He had slipped from the book and entered her womb. She couldn’t be happier. He was living inside her. Her Master. Her God. He had been speaking to her these days, slowly teaching her what service to Him was. It was pure unadulterated passion and joy. “Yes.” She whispered.

“The Joining will begin again soon.”

“Yes, Master.” Alice almost smiled.

“This world is so much larger than I had known. Your kind has advanced considerably while I was sleeping.” Alice felt Him probe through her mind to find what He needed.

“Yes, we have Master.” She felt a little pride that He would consider them better in any way when compared to how awesome He was.

“We will spread so easily now. So far and wide.” His voice showed how pleased He was. “Soon I will be strong enough again but, for now you will protect me.”

“Yes, Master! I must do as you command!” She was so happy.

“You are the first of your Era to receive this gift. But we will find more to Join, then they will serve as you do.”

“Yes, Master!” She had nothing else to say. What else should she say to her God? He was absolute in His control.

Alice woke up. She stared at the ceiling as what her Master had commanded sank into the core of her being. She would serve Him forever. She must protect Him. She would die for Him.

Alice smiled and pulled the covers back. Lifting up her shirt she found a slight bulge on her formerly flat stomach. He really was inside her! She rubbed her belly tenderly. Her mind raced as she thought about how she would help Him spread. Her sisters!

They would be perfect.

They would love being Joined.

Two days later, she was kneeling in the basement of her sorority house moaning in joy. Her stomach had swelled and now looked like she was eight months pregnant. And now He was ready. Her Master was coming!

He had been speaking to her almost constantly. Teaching her His rites. Learning how the Joining would happen.

And how to attract more followers.

She found that when she was talking to her friends it was just easier to let Him speak though her. His centuries of wisdom and guile were so much more than what she could ever hope to achieve. He, through her, had been planting the seeds to lure more to Him when the time had come.

Now, with a gush of slime and fluid He was reborn. The almost two-foot-long alien slug slid forward as Ika’alg felt His surroundings. Alice looked down with devotion at her Master and smiled. However, she could no longer hear His voice and, after a minute, she slowly realized what she had done. The dazed smile faded as she felt the pain of the birth. What was she doing? This wasn’t right!

The slug turned around and the thin tentacles that lined His back and sides slowly shook themselves free of their birthing slime. She started shivering as the most forward pair started vibrating at her. She gasped loudly and her eyes rolled back again. Her Master had focused His full attention on her. Even in His still weakened state, He was more than capable of influencing one who had been exposed to His fluids.

Oh. That’s right. The fear faded from her face, replaced with a completely empty look. He told her about this. She wouldn’t be Joined briefly, but she shouldn’t be scared. She needed to present herself to Him.

Going down on her hands and knees, she bent forwards and almost rubbed her head on her Master’s back. She moaned with happiness as she could feel He was pleased. A dollop of drool dripped onto her Master below as He prepared for her Joining. With her eyes rolled almost into her head, she could see one of His tentacles approaching her forehead. Her breaths grew faster as she waited in anticipation of Joining.

With a wet crunch, her prayers were answered.

* * *

Jamie and Alice met in the basement the next night. Enjoying the touch of their Master and the lovely feeling of their communication tendrils rising from their heads. He was so powerful able to reshape them in any way He desired. They were now two, but their Master wanted more. All would be Joined with their Master.

Alexandra was the next girl they sought out. The Italian transfer student would eventually be a perfect way for their Master to spread His influence overseas. Finally, convincing Alexandra to come with them to the basement the next evening, the pair led her to their Master’s temporary lair. They showed her the ritual circle on the floor, but she didn’t want to play along like Jamie had.

“No, it’s okay, really.” Alexandra said. “Maybe Lisa would like to do this. But I don’t think it’s right.” She smiled nervously.

The two girls looked at each other and smiled. “That’s fine.” Alice said. “We just wanted you.”

“What?” Alexandra was confused.

They sidled up on either side of her and in a quick flash of movement had seized both her arms. “Don’t worry. He is so gentle.” Jamie smiled as her eyes started to roll into her head.

“Mio Dio.” Alexandra whispered unable to really comprehend what she was witnessing.

They spun her around so she was facing the corner on the other side of the circle. There was a wet squish and from underneath each of their bangs a lithe green tentacle began to sprout. Their Master slithered out from behind the stack of boxes where He had been hiding. Alexandra whimpered in terror. He was already almost the size of the small woman and soon He wouldn’t be able to hide. But that didn’t matter now. Now, she was going to be Joined.

Alexandra screamed as it approached.

Alice threw her hand over the thrashing woman’s mouth, but the damage had been done. “Join with Him.”

As she said this, one of the swaying tentacles protruding from their Master’s back found its way over to Alexandra. Waving threatening in front of her face. She tried to make as much noise as possible, hoping that someone would save her. Squirming around she almost managed to get her head away from Alice’s hand when Jamie grabbed her chin and forced her to look at the monstrosity in front of her.

Jamie smiled as, just with her, the tip of the Master’s tentacle flowered open and stuck the struggling girl right in the forehead. They lowered the instantly limp girl to the floor and Alice moved towards the foot of the stairs to see if anyone would come to help their newest convert.

“Is everything okay?” Jenny yelled down.

“Yeah, everything’s fine.” Alice yelled back. Jenny must have gotten back early from cheerleading. “We were just playing with my new book. Do you want to join us?” Her tentacle twitched rapidly awaiting the reply.

“No. That’s okay.” Jenny answered down the stairwell. “Just try to keep it down, will you?”

“Sure.” Alice answered with a smile. She knew who would be the next to Join.

* * *

By the next evening Alice was ready. Her Master told her how He was making her better. More able to serve Him in her place as His emissary to this world. In the living room, Jenny was sitting on the couch watching a little TV before she went to bed. Alice passed by nonchalantly, “Ooh, can I watch too?”

“Okay.” Jenny shrugged.

“I’m going to grab something from the kitchen, do you want anything to drink?”

“Sure. Could you grab me a bottle of water?” Jenny answered.

“Okay.” Alice smiled and headed to the fridge. Pulling out a bottle, she quietly undid the cap. Bringing the bottle to her lips she heaved as a liquid built up in her throat. Spiting the black substance into the water, she licked her lips to remove any evidence of the corrupt fluid. Quickly replacing the cap, she shook the bottle until her secretion faded from view. The whole process had taken less than minute. Grabbing a bottle herself, Alice went back to her unsuspecting sorority sister. “Here you go.” She smiled.

“Thanks.” Jenny said, unknowingly taking the tainted bottle.

“No problem.” Alice smiled and settled onto the couch beside her.

A few minutes and several sips later, Jenny was becoming noticeably sleepy. She was yawning almost non-stop now. Alice scooched closer as Jenny’s eyes began to close. “Maybe you need to go to bed.” She whispered.

“Yeah.” Jenny mumbled. “I guess…” Her head slumped forward onto her breast before shooting back up and then starting to droop again.

“I’ll tell you how it ends.” Alice quietly said with a smile.

“Okay. Thanks…” Jenny slowly slid sideways until she was leaning on Alice’s shoulder.

The fluid had done its job and, if she hadn’t been drugged, Jenny would have heard the squishing sound of the tentacle rising from Alice’s forehead. Calling to her fellow Joined to help bring their newest before their God.

* * *

One by one the girls of the sorority were taken to meet their new Master. Just a few short days later, Ika’alg had grown to already take up almost the entire basement. The massive slug-like creature was curled around the room. With every new mind added, He grew stronger feeding from their mental energy.

That night, He summoned His followers and soon He was surrounded with eight girls, all completely naked, all with their own tentacles waving before Him.

They could feel what He wanted. They rapidly fell into a pile and were quickly consumed in an orgy before their God. It was more pleasure than they had ever experienced. Each could feel not only their own excitement, but that of all the other servants of Ika’alg in the room.

Alice and Jenny paired off for only a second before being joined by Whitney. Alice licked and tenderly kissed Jenny’s already dripping pussy while Whitney kissed and softly nibbled on Jenny’s breasts. Jenny was completely enraptured. Very soon, she would be returning the favor.

Beside them, Alexandra and Yvette were curled up into a wonderful 69. Alexandra’s well-tanned skin contrasting perfectly with the pale white of Yvette. Every now and then one would stop briefly to let out a whine of joy before quickly diving back to licking their opposite.

Jamie, Penny and Shirley had adopted another idea. While Jamie lay on top of Penny rubbing their amazingly sensitive breasts and clits together, Shirley knelt behind them and alternated licking their delicious pussies. Jamie and Penny’s tentacles started wrapping around each other and it felt just like another clit! Sensing this, Jenny and Whitney let their tentacles join and immediately howled in joy.

All were moaning at the wonderful feelings. They loved being Joined. A few minutes later and they had all changed partners. Not that they felt like it anyways. It was becoming hard for them to tell which of them was doing what. Or who. They were completely Joined. They were now one mind with many bodies.

An hour later, they were once again standing before their Master. Their eyes were rolled back as the tentacles coming from their heads did what He needed. Drool dripped from their now expressionless mouths as their warm juices slid down their inner thighs. They were prepared.

“The Great Joining is upon us.” His commanding voice boomed in their compliant minds. “My power is almost restored. As this world has changed so too will my methods. Now instead of a mere region, the world will obey me.”

“All will be Joined.” The girls intoned. “All will obey.”

“Present yourselves to me and I will make you perfect heralds of this world’s newest Age.”

“Yes, Master!” The girls chanted joyously.

Eight pairs of knees bent as one and lowered to the floor. Eight pairs of hands reached down, spreading their eager pussies wide open for their Master. Eight tentacles came down from their Master, but instead of the wonderful tentacles He usually filled them with, these were different. They were smaller, but they flowered open just as His conversion tentacles did. These, however, were aimed squarely at their clits.

With the ceremony complete, the tentacles pierced into their clits with a sudden thrust. All the assembled let out a quick scream, not from pain but from pure pleasure. Their Master had ensured that they would enjoy this. Almost immediately came a flood of their Master’s fluid gushing into their vulnerable organ. The girls moaned as they were filled with His transformative juices.

Their once soft and pink clits started to take on the greenish hue of their Master. At the same time, their mons, slightly furred to shaved, began to swell noticeably. In only a minute, He was done and the tentacles retreated back. The Joined sisters knelt silently as the changes swept through their lower bodies.

Within ten minutes, all had a second tentacle emerging from under their clitoral hoods matching the ones rising from their heads. Inside their now slightly puffy pubic mons there sat an ichor pouch filled with the same liquid Ika’alg used to inject them originally.

“Now go and spread my gift to the others.” He commanded.

* * *

A few minutes later, Jenny slipped into Lisa’s room and made her way silently to the side of her bed. She was so happy that she got to Join the sorority president. Lisa lay square in the middle of the bed, her breathing soft and regular. Lifting her naked body onto the bed as softly as she could, Jenny crawled next to her. Spreading her knees wide, she suppressed a moan as her tentacles started to slide out of their hiding places. Her arms hung limply by her sides; she wouldn’t need them for this. She licked her lips and looked down lovingly at the beautiful blonde below her. Lisa wouldn’t have to have any useless fear like she had before she was Joined. The next thing she would know is the joy of unity.

Her clit tentacle waved gently over Lisa’s forehead. Sensing the mind of the soon-to-be servant. It reared back and struck with a wet crunch. Jabbing deep into her brain before releasing its load of transformative ichor. Very soon, Lisa would have her own tentacles. She would be Joined.

Jenny started to moan loudly as she felt the injection and the flow of juices into the unsuspecting woman. In the distance, she felt the other Joined making the same joyous sounds. Through their link, she saw Jamie straddling Brittany her tentacle lodged as deeply as her own and Alice standing next to Kay as her tentacle stretched out to its end. They could all feel the absolute joy of spreading Him.

All will obey Ika’alg.

* * *

A few days later, many of the former sorority sisters were in the living room. Several large holes had been broken into the floor, letting Ika’alg’s tentacles emerge from the now completely filled basement. Ten girls sat in the middle of the room, tentacles in each of their pussies. They were so amazed their Master would reward them so for spreading Him to everyone. It worked so well to deliver His first transformational fluids this way. Five more sisters who had been infected longer were kneeling beside them, now being transformed so they too could spread the Joining.

Alice, as the first, was standing watch over the rest. A tentacle from her Master going up her back and over her head before being firmly plugged into her forehead. She could see everything. They were starting to spread faster and faster. Even now, she watched as Jenny found a girl sitting alone after class, her implantation tentacle rising from under her skirt and quickly adding another to the number of the Joined.

All was as it should be.

The sorority was Joined.

Soon all would be.