The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20. I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

Yes I know hypnosis doesn’t really work like this but it’s a fun thought =)

Feedback is always welcome at provided you don’t simply wish to flame me.

Please

Jenny loved Tom. He was the sweetest person she knew, always there for her when she had a problem, always supportive, always funny. They’d had a great relationship for 3 years now and they were both very happy living together.

“Tom you coming to bed?” She called putting down her book.

“One second, love.” He answered from the bathroom.

There was a slight sexual problem though.

See Tom had a hypnosis fetish and he’d studied hypnosis and ask to put her under on occasion. Jenny loved Tom and tried to make him happy but the whole notion creeped her out. Finally she had to say “No”, she wouldn’t let him hypnotize her again. She’d said that just yesterday actually.

Jenny was a beautiful girl, only about five foot two with long luxuriant black hair and large B cup breasts that seemed even larger on her slender body. She was very pale and had huge dark eyes.

Tom came walking out of the bathroom a moment later and hit the lights.

He slipped under the covers a moment later and enfolded Jenny in his arms.

“Goodnight love.” He whispered kissing her and turning off the bed lamp.

”Night.” She kissed him back. Of course she didn’t really believe this was goodnight. She’d known him long enough to sense that he wanted to play tonight. And that was fine. A little mutually orgasmic fun sounded like just what the doctor ordered to her.

But not that creepy MC stuff.

Jenny put her back to him, snuggling into his warmth and was gratified to feel his fingers teasing her soft nipple a moment later.

“Mmm.” She purred contentedly as she felt it harden.

His other hand drifted lower.

“Jenny?”

“Mmmhmm?” She murmured enjoying the sensation as his hands slipped down her flat belly.

“Do you remember that game we used to play?”

A reminder she didn’t need. “Tom I told you I don’t want to do that anymore.” She replied trying to drift off into the pleasure he was giving her. She loved having her nipples played with.

“But do you remember it?” He asked intently.

She sighed. “Yes.” She answered hoping he‘d change the subject.

He wrapped his hands around her softness and gently squeezed eliciting a small cry from her as she reflexably clenched her legs together.

“Remember how I told you your pussy was like your mind?” He whispered into her ear.

“Yes.” She whispered back luxuriating in his soft caress. This wasn’t her idea of sex talk but as long as he kept stroking her like that she supposed she could deal with it.

“How it gets so soft and warm and relaxed?” He intoned gently stroking her clit.

Jenny’s face became troubled. “No Tom! Don’t do this again!” She moaned feeling her muscles melt.

“Sssh.” He whispered his finger beginning to lightly circle her clit. He slid a finger inside of her, recovering some of her warm dew and anointed her clit with it. He then stroked it so slowly in a dreamy circle.

Jenny began to fight for breathe as she felt her orgasm slowly building.

“That’s right my love.” He whispered. “Soo very relaxed.”

“Tom stop.” She whispered struggling to push him away and get even closer to the impending orgasm at the same time.

“It’s ok.” He whispered back. “Just feel my hand on your soft pussy. Remember, how we used to count?”

“No.” She moaned.

“You want to. I can feel it.” He gently nibbled her ear lobe. “Count for me.”

Her face twisted torn between conflicting desires. “10.” She whined.

“A long slow stroke all around your trembling little clit.” He whispered back.

“9.”

“Another stroke, so slow, so very slow. It feels so good.”

“8.”

“Slowly. The pleasure is sweeping you away. Making you calm. So calm and relaxed.”

“7.” She continued her voice growing dreamy.

“Slowly rubbing your juices into your clit. It’s like your mind and it’s getting so warm and relaxed.”

“6.”

“My hand is just drifting on your clit. Just drifting away.”

“5.”

“The pleasure is building. Your so very relaxed. Just drifting peacefully in my arms.”

“4.” Her voice was growing groggy.

“Drifting, empty except for the pleasure. So empty and open.”

“3.”

“Drifting slower now. Your thoughts are only on my hands.”

“2.” She whispered.

“So slow. No thoughts. No thoughts.”

“1.” She sighed.

“And your mine again.” He whispered.

Tom kissed the ear of his glassy eyed girl-fiend. “I know you don’t like it honey but your so sexy like this.” He whispered. “Don’t you feel sexy?”

“Mmmhmm.” She whispered.

“Good. Can you feel my hand on your breast?”

“Yes.” She whispered.

“Can you feel it teasing that soft pink flesh? Oh so slowly stroking your nipple?”

Her yes was lost in a moan.

“I love you like this.” He whispered. “So empty so exposed. Just let me tease your nipple.”

With two fingers he gently played with it, staring into his girl-friend‘s vacant eyes. He felt it tighten to Jenny’s low moan.

“Is your pussy warm?” He whispered.

“Yes.” she whispered back.

“Why don’t we make it hotter? Feel your hand drifting down to your soft pussy. I know you don’t like me watching you masturbate but you don’t care I’m here.”

Jenny’s hand floated down to her pussy as if of its own violation and began to rub it deliciously.

“That’s right. Slip a finger inside now. Good. Stir those molten juices.”

Jenny moaned as her arousal began to build again.

Tom covered her hand with his own. “Slowly.” He whispered. “So slowly. Let it build nice and slow until your warm honey washes away your thoughts.”

Jenny cooed as her hand slowed.

“Jenny, I shouldn’t have to tell you how to do this. Stroke your clit.”

She began to tease and caress her already starving clit. The pressure began to build.

“Are you ready to come?” He intoned.

“Mmmhmm.” She gasped.

“Not yet. When your ready to come slow down.”

She whimpered but did as instructed.

“Your so beautiful like this. Give us a kiss.”

Jenny turned slightly and Tom covered her tender mouth with his own, his eyes locked on her vacant ones. Instinctively her arms slowly wrapped around his head as his cock rested against her melting pussy.

“Jenny,” He whispered idly stroking her soft breast as he gazed into her eyes. “I know you don’t like giving head but tonight you feel different. Tonight your mouth is like a pussy and it will feel so good having me inside of it.”

“My mouth is like a pussy.” She murmured.

“Yes and you love having me in your pussy.” He encouraged, rolling over so she was on top.

Jenny inched her way down his body and gently stroked his cock with one small hand, touching and examining it as if fascinated.

Opening wide she extended her tiny pink tongue and slid it slowly along the head.

Her vapid eyes never left his.

“So beautiful.” He whispered, brushing her long hair out of her face to savor the glorious vacant eyes of his love staring into his own. “Take me into your mouth.” He instructed.

She slid the head of his cock into her warm willing mouth. She didn’t take him very deep but her tongue was warm and deft as she slowly drew it along his flesh.

She took her time with it, savoring the feeling of his hot flesh in her mouth. Her pussy chimed in time with her the stroking motions of her mouth, and she slid her tongue along his meat in long, agonizing slow strokes.

Just as Tom felt he could hold back no longer he said “Come back up here, my love.”

She obediently slid his cock gently out of her mouth and crawled back up to lay on the pillow.

“Get me ready to slip into that soft pussy of yours.” He whispered kissing her lips.

Jenny straddled her boyfriend and began to slide her dripping pussy back and forth along his shaft, covering him with her nectar.

“Beautiful.” He whispered. “Tease your clit. Let those juices really flow.”

With her other hand Jenny began to stroke herself again as she humped his cock until Tom’s phallus was slathered in hot moist juices.

“Ok.” He said. “I think that’s good. Let me slip inside you now.”

Jenny set herself, her pussy lips just parting around his shaft and then let gravity slide it deep inside her hot quivering depths. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

“Beautiful.” Tom said looking into vacant eyes beneath her dark crown of hair.

Rather than immediately tell her to ride he took a moment to play with her breasts. After all, the luscious orbs hung so low and tempting over him he could hardly be expected to ignore them.

“You know,” He mused. “If I wanted I could make you adore this game. I could make you never want to do anything else again.”

He tweaked an aureole. “But that would ruin the game. I’ve decided what I really like is making you melt. Making your will melt like your pussy is melting around me. Wrapping my will around you like your pussy is wrapped around me.”

She purred in contentment as she was speared by his meat.

He looked at his love. “Are you ready to come?”

“Yes.” She whispered vacantly.

“Then ride, and lets come together.”

Jenny started rocking her body gently back and forth as her lover stroked and massaged her aching breasts. Her whole body seemed like a pent up block of arousal and it wouldn’t be long before she exploded.

But as instructed, she couldn’t come before he did.

She tightened her muscles around Tom milking and massaging him begging him to come and spur her own release.

Jenny was gasping in anticipation her nails digging into Tom’s chest as she felt her body quiver. She was so ready. Her orgasm was in touching distance but every time she went to seize it, it slipped away.

“Ask me for what you want.” Tom gasped as Jenny desperately coaxed his cock with her tight pussy.

“Come.” She whispered plaintively. “Oh, Tom, please come. Please hurry fill me with your release. Please….” She hissed.

Tom thought of an idea. “Jenny I’m going to pinch your nipples. Those sensitive nipples you never want me to be rough with. When I do you will squeeze your pussy hard. The tighter I pinch, the harder you squeeze, understand?”

Jenny nodded her face now filled with pain as orgasm was denied her.

Tom delicately seized hold of her tight nipples and gave them a good hard pinch.

Jenny squealed clamping around Tom like a vice sucking the come out of his balls as they both gasped in pleasure, their orgasms sweeping over them.

Jenny felt good. She loved having sex with Tom. He was so sweet.

“Goodnight, my love.” She whispered snuggling up to him. She was just grateful he wasn’t trying to make her play that lame MC game anymore!