The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

You may wonder if hypnosis online is role play, here is a story that might make you think differently

Would you…

PLAY THE GAME

hypno_sub 6.7.2011

We had been chatting online for a while usual stuff you know, where was I from, name age, interests etc all open and above board, nothing too in depth.

He told me when he messaged me that he had seen from my profile I was in the U.K. and that he also was based near Sheffield, so we were quite near to each other distance wise.

He sent me his photo and I returned mine in good stead. “Nice photo,” he messaged me when he came online. “Thanks, it was recently taken during my big birthday event.”

“So, that makes you how old now, 50?” he typed.

“Yes that’s right,” I replied.

“Very nice, he typed. Still I would like to meet you if you are comfortable with that?”

“Nothing too much in depth, just meet for coffee and a chat”.

“I won’t intrude. We have similar interests in hypnosis as you know, but mine is just role play,” he continued.

“Yep I understand, I replied. Well I don’t mind if you’d like to. Where would be best? I can get to Sheffield ok by train.”

“Fine. Why not this Thursday, about 4p.m? I shall have finished in the town by then,” he typed.

I confirmed that it was actually my day off work and that would be a good day to meet.

So Thursday arrived and I headed to the train station to get my ticket and meet Andrew.

Anticipation grew more as I got towards Sheffield train station. I had a good hour before our agreed time and thought best to just settle myself first before anything else.

I made my way to the city hall area and found the small café we had arranged to meet at.

As I turned round to walk across the road to the HMV store, I suddenly noticed Andrew and he waved across to me. Waiting as I did, my mind racing, thinking that the time wasn’t 4p.m yet, as if to confirm my thoughts, the City Hall clock chimed the half hour past three.

He came across to me smiling and apologised for being early. But he had finished his work and had similar thoughts to me to make sure he was on good time.

He mentioned that his office wasn’t too far away by Watson Chambers and would I like to see the office and maybe that we would have more time to chat there. I hesitated.

He smiled, “Nothing untoward, coffee and more privacy, where no one will be listening to our interests” he insisted.

“Ok. I suppose that will be easier,” I agreed.

I knew where the building was and thought well least I can say no if things get difficult. But he did come across as pleasant and well informed and well… who knows… I agree to myself that it wasn’t going to lead anywhere with the hypnosis anyhow so not to be disappointed. Meeting people who have similar interests whether role play or actual are good, I mused.

He agreed with me as I spoke out my thoughts;

“What I didn’t mention to you is that I actually own the building for the offices, I thought best not to make it to known and I would appreciate your confidence,” he said as we walked towards the building.

“Of course,” I confirmed.

Entering the offices, I followed him toward a door with his name and the title of manager engraved underneath, he turned the handle and bade me enter first.

“Very nice,” I stated as I took my first initial glance around the room.

“That’s good, he replied.

He motioned to a chair which I accepted.

“Coffee, tea, water?” he offered.

“Coffee please, no sugar. “

Coffee was soon bubbling and he poured me a cup, and offered it across to me, which I graciously accepted.

He sat in his chair and smiled. “Thank you for agreeing to meet me. I do appreciate it, probably like you, I have never had the chance to meet others with interest in hypnosis.”

“I know mine is role play but it is good to meet you, and hear your experiences. Do you ever hypnotise?” he enquired.

I took a sip of coffee before I replied to give me time to decide whether I should confirm I had or just to let it ride.

‘Ok, cards on table,’ I thought,.“Yes I have done some, although not really sure if it was true or not,” I continued.

“Probably like you, I thought it was partly a game and maybe some was real with a guy”.

“Well, as long as you both enjoyed it that’s the fun to play the game, well it is for me anyhow.”

We chatted along similar lines for some length about if it was all role play he asking more about the hypnosis and for my thoughts.

“I suppose it does feel like role play when you’re online but from the things I have seen on television and shows I think it can be of use,” I said.

“True,” he agreed. He took, as I would class, a long stage pause. I think he was measuring me up to see what my reaction would be somehow.

Taking a deep breath, he came out with, “Would you like to do some role play with me, where I hypnotise you and you play along with me?”

I probably did look shocked with that statement, and he tried to reassured me that he all he wanted was to do it in role play style, I could just play along and nothing else. He did look at me in a pleading manner and I thought ‘ok, why not give him something to be fun for him.’

The look of relief when I agreed made it seem like I was a king consenting to his request for marrying his pretty prince or similar.

He moved to lower the lights a little “We had best make this as good a role play as possible, he said, you will play along with me won’t you? You know the rules, If it doesn’t seem right or uncomfortable you will tell me to stop.” he insisted.

Yes I know the boundaries I said” No sir, No boy, no on your knees you will obey me stuff”.

He laughed and said “ditto if you do that to me”; I smiled, with that cheeky glint “Oh damm that is a shame…”

“Right, are you ready”? He asked, he moved towards me and stated in that corny sinister hypnotic tone, “Look into my eyes and relax for me, you like to play games so play along with my words and reelaxxx” as I looked into his eyes I had to stifle a giggle and smile.

“That is good you smiled at my words and you find you can relax with the eyes. Feel yourself getting so comfortable and sleepy, it is so easy to play the game isn’t it?” I pretended to nod my head and played along.

“Good you are doing this so well to play the game you listen to my voice and you play along with the words. It feels so good to do that I like you doing that, doesn’t it feel fun to play the game?” He said looking deeply into my eyes I began to swallow and I nodded again.

“You see you are playing the game very well you already look relaxed. You are following the rules and you can play the game. Would you like to play the game a little more and pretend to close your eyes for me, it will help you to play the game and relax along even more?”

I did as he asked and smiled again thinking how corny this was. He mentioned that it was good to see me smile and look relaxed and comfortable as I played along listening to his voice and words. It felt so good to play the game, he asked , doesn’t it?

I nodded my head letting him do the talking, I think you should pretend some more, here are rules for you to follow and play the game even deeper .I want you to begin to count out from 10 to 1 and say I am relaxing with each word. It is good to play the game.

Counting as he requested. “10, I intoned I am relaxing”.

He confirmed with “That’s right it is nice to follow my rules, play the game and relax”.

“9. I am relaxing”.

“Yes, he said, you are doing so well to play the game. It is good to relax”

“8. I am relaxing .I thought I slurred a little with that shaking my head

“That is good, follow my rules, you are doing so well, play the game and relax as you count down the numbers, maybe you can play the game and be more relaxed now”

“7. I am relaxing more”

“Good. You play the game so well to relax more with each number you say.”

“6. I am…...

“Relaxing, you are doing well he continued. Follow my rules as I told you to, it is so much easier then to play the game and soon you will be relaxed”

“5… I…”

“Relaxed and calm, he added play the game it will make you feel happy to play the game with me”.

Yes I nodded,

“That’s good you don’t have to count now just follow my rules even more, play the game of being hypnotised with me”.

I move slightly in the chair and he said that is good it makes you feel good to play the game doesn’t it?

I nodded in agreement knowing it was just a game he wanted to play and I could open my eyes when I wanted to.

“Maybe it is good to know when you hear me ask you to play the game, you will do this again and you can play the game to go deeper into hypnosis with me each time”.

I did feel good when he said that and I thought I murmured yes to him

“Good you are doing well to play the game it is good to go deeper isn’t it?”

I nodded yes.

“That’s nice to play the game a little more with me, feeling your eyes so heavy now as you play the game, so hard to open them isn’t it. You could if you wanted to but it feels better to play the game and relax I shuffled a little more into the chair it did feel good to play the game with him

“You are doing so well to play the game it feels so good when you hear those words from me and you can relax deep follow my rules and play the game”

“Now, how about we play another game? He asked, you can open your eyes and play this game even better”.

I started a little. “Uh what, oh, yes ok.” I replied.

“That’s good now in a moment I shall tell you the rules and you must obey them to the full do you understand that, if you play the game and remain as you are you will enjoy it even more do you understand?

Yes I will follow your rules. I understand I heard myself say.

“That is good to follow my rules and you are doing so well to play the game with me, Now when you open your eyes you will play the game even better because what I tell you now, it will look so real to you. Would you like to play the game?”

“Yes, I murmured. I will play the game”.

“Good. Now you can open your eyes and see a beautiful marble shower room. In my rules you will feel so clammy and hot you may play the game and start take off your clothes, as you do feeling more hot and needing to shower in the nice marble room.

I opened my eyes and somehow in surprise I did see the marble shower room as he has told me. I thought yes I shall play the game with him and suddenly began to say I feel hot and clammy I saw Andrew smiling at me and I asked if he minded if I took a shower.

“Why do you want to do that?” he asked.

“Because I have to follow your rules and I want to play the game, I replied, there is a shower there and I shall enjoy playing the game”.

“Ok he said you may play the game”.

I began to remove my clothes laying them out on the chair I had been seated in. Moving to the shower I turned on the tap and immediately began to play the shower as if it was real.

“Why not pretend to use the soap I heard him say I bet it will feel good to use the soap along your body “

I instinctively move my hand towards where the soap was and began to rub it on my body.

I heard him say, “Listen to my rules you have to follow them to the full. Don’t forget to soap your cock and balls” he laughed.

Yes I will I moved my hand to my cock and I heard him say play the game a little more and feel how horny it makes you.

“Yes I will, I replied. I can feel my cock getting hard”. I said as I play the game.

“You can it is good to play the game and feel your cock hard and horny.”

Mmm I did feel my cock hard and horny I said

“Why not play the game a bit deeper now, look at me and you will see I too am naked and in the shower, it makes you feel very aroused to play the game, you can follow my rules and play the game with me”.

I looked across at Andrew standing there, he too was playing the game I said and he looked naked he moved towards me and stood tall.

“Why not play the game and go down on my cock” he intoned.

Why not I thought, it was a game after all. I gently moved to my knees and started to put his cock in my mouth and sucked.

“It is a good game to play don’t you agree?”

“Mmmmfff, I said taking his cock out of my mouth, I remarked, yes it is good to play the game”.

“Make it fun and let’s play the game, go deeper now”

I closed my eyes again

“You know each time you hear me say play the game it can always feel this good. Don’t you agree?”

I must have nodded to that

“Yes it is good to nod your head and agree. You like to play the game don’t you?”

“Yes, I said I do like to play the game”.

“That’s good now every time you hear me say play the game, you have to follow my rules, you must close your eyes and play the game to go deeper. Now repeat that back and you know that is what you have to do.”

I replied “I have to close my eyes when I hear you say play the game and then I can follow your rules”

“That is right you will always follow my rules to go deeper into the game.”

Now you have to follow the rules even deeper this time, I shall take hold of the soap and you turn around so I can soap your back and ass

He said how good I was and that he would finish the game now and hand me a towel to dry myself off and get dressed.

I did as he asked and played the game even more, all the while following his rules.

Opening my eyes and using the towel to do as he told me to I then got dressed and sat in the chair he asked me to play the game once more and to close my eyes.

I did as he asked although I can’t recall what the game was or what he said, and yet when I opened my eyes everything was as before I didn’t even know if what he had said was real or not but I did say how good it was to play the game with him

“Yes. He said, you did that very well. You followed my rules; we shall play some more another day”