The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Plants

“Booth, table, or bar?” the waitress asked politely, voice raised over the background noise of classic rock and loud chatter behind her.

“Just the bar tonight, thanks,” Meghan replied with a smile. The waitress gestured to an empty bar stool and Meghan hopped her small frame up on it, careful not to let her short skirt ride up. She crossed her short, toned legs for added protection and flashed a million watt smile and her baby-blue eyes at the bartender to get his attention.

“What’ll it be, Blondie?” he asked, trying not to stare down her shirt.

“Margarita, please, open a tab too, I’ll be staying for the show.” He quickly returned with her drink and she thanked him before spinning around to do some people watching.

Meghan was a junior at GMU, vice president of her sorority, and member of the cheer squad, so it was very rare for the social butterfly to be out alone on a Friday night, especially so far away from campus at a bar where most people looked ten years her senior, but Meghan loved nights like this.

About half a year ago Meghan and some friends went to a comedy club, (or was it a dive bar with a band? The night was so fuzzy...), for drinks on her best friend Gabby’s 21st birthday. Somehow she had ended up separated from the other girls and ended up spending the next few hours exploring the city on her own. After that Meghan had decided on more “me time,” and every month or two she would go out on the town to see where the night took her. One time she had even taken Gabby with her after she kept asking to go, and they had a perfectly fine evening, but Meghan decided she preferred those little moments to herself. When Meghan tried to explain herself the next day, Gabby was very understanding, and she herself had even started having her own solo adventures after that.

This afternoon she had been planning to go to the club with her friends when she got an ad on her phone for a hypnosis show across town. She decided to throw caution to the wind and make tonight one of her special nights. Most of her friends were upset she was bailing, but Gabby defended her and the others quickly moved on. So Meghan threw on a pair of heels, short black skirt, her favorite top, and an hour and a half later she found herself perched on a bar stool waiting for the show to start.

After 15 minutes and another margarita Meghan was feeling just a little buzzed as the music cut out and the curtain to a small stage rose up. A beautiful raven-haired girl walked out in a skimpy tuxedo suit, complete with black stockings that went all the way up a toned set of legs that even Meghan had to admire. Her appearance was met with applause and several wolf-whistles, and the woman chuckled as she raised her hands to quiet the crowd.

“Thank you, thank you, I appreciate the applause, but sadly I’m only a small portion of your entertainment tonight. My name is Angie and I am Mistress Ivy’s assistant this lovely evening. Now I would like to remind you all, as stated on the door and in all promotional material, that this is an adult show, so if you aren’t comfortable showing off some skin or getting VERY friendly with your neighbors, do not volunteer tonight, because for a susceptible few of you, you’re about 25 minutes away from making my outfit look like the dress of a Mormon housewife in comparison,” she finished, raising a laugh from the crowd.

“Noooo thank you,” Meghan thought to herself, more than happy to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.

“And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce, your host for the evening, the enthralling Mistress Ivy!”

There was a strong applause as Angie pulled the curtain back further, and then the applause grew even louder as the room filled with more whistles and cat calls as Ivy strutted out on stage.

She was stunning. Vibrant red hair that fell in waves to the small of her back, bright red lipstick on her full lips, and eyes so green Meghan could see them clear as day from across the room. She wore a tiny tuxedo, almost identical to Angie, only hers was green with dark green stockings that went up to her luscious thighs where they connected by garters. A few buttons on her tuxedo were also straining against an impressive chest as her cleavage threatened to spill out. The woman exuded so much confidence and sensuality that Meghan wouldn’t have been surprised if the only reason the buttons on her shirt hadn’t busted open yet was because they were too intimidated to displease her.

“Thank you for that introduction, Angie,” she said in a soft, low tone oozing with sensuality. “Before we begin tonight, like my beautiful assistant said, if you have no interest in the wondrous and potentially perverse things I’ll lead you lucky few through tonight, then please remain seated and enjoy the show. If you are brave enough to join me, you do so of your own volition. Hypnosis, while powerful, can’t make any of you do something you don’t want to do, however,” she said with a pause and a sly smile, “you’ll be surprised at how badly I can make you want to do it.” Her eyes met Meghan’s through the crowd and she winked.

Meghan wasn’t a lesbian, but her breath couldn’t help but catch in her throat after that wink. Meghan blushed and looked up at the ceiling as she finished her drink. When she looked back over Ivy was finishing her chat about how hypnosis wasn’t mind control as Angie rolled out a large object with a tarp on it.

“Thank you, my dear,” Ivy said, patting Angie on the head, who blushed and curtsied at the praise, drawing more laughs. Ivy pulled the tarp off to reveal a large black and white disc.

“This big fella is how I will be entrancing many of you this evening,” she said as Angie flipped a switch. The disc began spinning and the white parts began glowing as it got faster and faster. Meghan watched in amazement as the colors and lights blurred together and created a rapidly spinning spiral.

“As you sit in your chairs I want you to relax, take a few deep breaths. Embrace the end of the day, the end of a looooong work week, and enjoy letting go. Feel the stress and cares of the world fade away as you focus only on the spiral and my voice.”

The rowdy crowd had rapidly grown silent as all eyes were on the disc, including Meghan’s. As her stress left her, Meghan felt herself slowly leaning forward, one arm resting on the bar. Her eyes were getting tired and her body felt loose. A few moments later and her mouth was hanging open as she stared deeply into the center of the spiral.

“Deeper and deeper, the spiral fills your eyes as fast as my words fill your mind. You just want to relax and follow. You want me to guide you deeper, to guide you into the spiral itself.”

Her voice was so powerful, yet so soothing and tender, it was like Ivy was speaking only to her. Meghan’s head felt fuzzy and her body warm and light as she stared into the disc, losing track of her other senses. She could look into the spiral all night, endless and enthralling as it was, it was like Ivy truly was leading her inside it. She felt like she was floating, closer and closer to the spiral, it was all that she could see. Meghan floated deeper and deeper, closer and closer to the swirling center, and then she heard fingers snap and the heaviness faded and she realized she actually was closer to the spiral.

There was a round of applause and she turned to see that she had ended up on stage, standing in front of the spiral and in between a muscular guy about her own age in a polo and shorts and a pretty blonde woman in a slinky black dress who looked to be in her early 40’s. All three were disoriented, looking around in bewilderment.

“What happened?” the blonde woman asked groggily, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

“What do you think happened, Ms...?” Mistress Ivy asked, standing in front of her.

“It’s Claire, and uh, I was watching the spiral, then I felt so...so free, and then I woke up standing here,” she said confused.

“Well why don’t I give you a little more information,” Mistress Ivy said as Angie moved three chairs to the center of the stage. “You gazed into the middle of my spiral, a spiral like this,” she said, withdrawing something small and circular on a string. It appeared to be a miniature version of the spiral on the stage, and when Mistress Ivy manipulated the string it began spinning.

“Yeah, I remember...tha...” Claire said, trailing off as her face grew tired and her jaw grew slack.

Meghan was also having a hard time looking away, only able to tear her gaze off it to look at Mistress Ivy. Her eyes were sparkling with excitement and her lips curled into a satisfied smile as she began entrancing Claire again.

“Yes and you stared deeply, and my words washed over you, cleansing you of stress and thought, and you just wanted to sleep,” she said, her voice oozing with seduction.

“Want sleeeep,” Claire repeated dully, her big brow eyes barely visible under her heavy lids.

“Then sleep again, Claire, sleep, sleeeeeep,” Ivy said and she tapped Claire’s forehead.

“Sleeeeep,” Claire sighed, collapsing backwards. Angie caught her and lowered her into the first chair.

Meghan stared at Claire in awe, wondering if she looked that helpless and open when she was under. The thought sent a shiver up her spine, but not an unpleasant one. Meghan blushed as she realized the idea was exciting her.

“Holy fuck, out like a light,” a male voice said, breaking Meghan out of her train of thought. The guy next to her was staring down at Claire with a smile. Meghan noticed his eyes were drawn to the top of Claire’s dress where the top of a lacy red bra was sticking out. Meghan wasn’t the only one to notice.

“Enjoying the view?” Ivy asked him, getting close to him. The man nodded, still staring, and he didn’t notice when Ivy undid the top two buttons of her tuxedo, revealing even more cleavage and a sexy green push-up bra.

“Yes, there will be many appealing sights tonight,” she said, winking at the audience, who laughed and hooted appreciatively. The sound of the crowd made the man turn his head, and instantly his eyes were drawn to the busty redhead.

“Holy fuck,” he breathed in surprise.

“Yes, they are quite impressive, and overwhelming. It’s such a wonderful, inviting sight, it’s nearly impossible to look away,” she said as she began swaying her body, moving her breasts gently back and forth. “What’s your name, Handsome?”

“Uhh...it’s uhh...Robert,” he said, in a daze. “Sorry, it’s hard to...concentrate,” he mumbled.

“Not at all, Robert, it’s fine, they are so big and heavy and inviting, it’s so hard not to look. Many people have wanted to stare, to keep looking, to just focus on my spectacular, heavy, heaving tits, doesn’t that sound wonderful? They just stare and let everything fade away as they become overwhelmed, and eventually when they see the whole package the sight is too much for them, and their horny little minds simple snap and shut off. That makes sense, doesn’t it, Robert?” she asked, stroking his arm while still moving her body back and forth.

“Makes sense...” he droned back, his head moving in time to keep the best view of her chest. He had a dopey smile on his face, but that smile didn’t quite reach his eyes, which were dull and glassy.

“And you’ll see them now,” she said, unsnapping another button,” with three, two,” she said with another snap, “and one.”

She undid the final button and her chest spilled out. She pulled down her bra, revealing two puffy pink nipples and Roberts eyes went wide. Mistress Ivy pulled on his arm and shouted, “Sleep!” and his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell backwards, with Angie making another successful save. The audience clapped, and Ivy turned around to take a very jiggly bow.

“He didn’t stand a chance,” she said as she did her top back up, “he certainly wasn’t the first to fall for my tits.”

“No kidding,” Angie replied, facing the audience. “That’s how she got me, I used to work at a lingerie store and she came in asking for help finding her cup size. Twenty jiggling minutes with you in a fitting room and one foggy conversation later and here I am dressed like a slutty poker dealer moving chairs for you.” As the audience laughed again, Ivy turned her attention to Meghan.

“And what’s your name, Cutie?” she asked, putting a hand on her shoulder and toying with a lock of her blonde hair.

“M-Meghan,” she squeaked weakly in reply. A few people in the audience laughed at her nervous response, and she heard Angie go, “Awww,” from behind her, but Ivy just kept staring down into her eyes and smiling.

“Don’t worry, Meghan, nothing to be concerned with,” she said soothingly, still stroking her hair. “Just pretend there’s no one else here, it’s just me and you, just relax and focus on me,” she said. Meghan took a steadying breath and nodded, focusing on Ivy’s deep green eyes. Ivy smiled and licked her lips.

“Good girl, just focus on my eyes, so easy to follow my words, just grow heavy and sleepy as you sink into my calming, beautiful eyes. It was so pleasurable and wonderful to drop before, wasn’t it?” Meghan nodded.

“Yesss...it was so peaceful,” she sighed, feeling her body growing light, as though she was floating again.

“Yes, so peaceful and relaxed,” Ivy whispered. She moved her hand off her shoulder and to the back of Meghan’s neck, where she stroked her long nails gently against the base of her scalp. Meghan moaned softly with pleasure and actually began smiling, all nerves forgotten as she descended into Ivy’s deep green eyes.

“Yes, so relaxed, drowsy, sleepy, feeling yourself falling deeeeeeply into my eyes,” she said as she pulled Meghan closer. Their heads were almost touching as Ivy continued to relax her until Meghan’s mouth was hanging open and just a hint of the blue in her eyes was still visible below her fluttering eyelashes.

“And now those heavy eyelids finish closing...closing...and sleeeeeeep,” she said as she gently tapped Meghan on the forehead. Meghan didn’t resist, she welcomed the feelings of sleep as they washed over her, and everything went blissfully blank as she feel backwards into Angie’s waiting arms.

Meghan sat sprawled out in the chair floating in a haze of mindlessness. She heard laughter from the crowd and movement around her as Ivy made Claire perform, and then Robert. Meghan just sat with a dazed smile on her face the whole time as she enjoyed the serenity of her trance. Every few minutes, while the crowd was distracted by the other volunteers, either Ivy or Angie would get next to Meghan and whisper suggestions into her ear, deepening her trance while she waited her turn.

Finally Meghan felt someone grab her hand and gently lead her out of her seat. Eyes still closed she obediently followed the hand guiding her for a few steps before stopping. Mistress Ivy began speaking to her, and even though she was too drowsy to focus on the words, she nodded, he subconscious mind soaking in the suggestions.

Meghan heard the snap of Ivy’s fingers and her eyes snapped open. She was no longer on a small stage in a local bar, she was in an upscale strip club, with a long catwalk surrounded by hundreds of cheering customers bathed in red and purple mood lighting. And she was no longer Meghan the preppy cheerleader, she was Honey, the most famous dancer for miles around. Honey stood straighter, pushing out her tits as she appraised the crowd, throwing winks at the men that seemed mostly likely to be the biggest tippers.

“Get to it, Honey,” Ivy, her manager said and she nodded with a smile. Lively music began playing throughout the club and Honey strutted confidently down the catwalk to the middle of the crowd.

She began teasing the crowd by slowly unbuttoning her blouse and revealing her shoulders, turning her back to the crowd as she slid it off to the ground. The crowd hooted and hollered as she turned back, showing off her tight stomach and perky tits in her lacy bra. Men in the front row began throwing singles on the stage at her and she felt tingles of pleasure spreading out across her body.

She began rolling her her stomach and shaking her hips as the tips kept coming in. She teased them further, pulling her skirt down a few inches to show off some cheek or some hip, then pulling it back up. A few men upped the ante and started tossing fives and tens up on the stage and Honey bit her lip as more pleasure rushed through her. She unzipped her skirt and made a show of turning around and bending at the waist, slowly sliding her skirt down her toned ass and legs, revealing a thin red thong. She stood up and sensually took a couple steps out of the discarded skirt.

The crowd was getting even rowdier now, chanting for her to show more. Honey pulled her arms up across her chest and grabbed the straps of her bra, slowly pulling them down. She dropped the bra to the ground, still covering her chest with her arms. She was about to pull them back when she hesitated, a twinge of confusion entering her mind.

“Wait...why am I doing this?” She thought vaguely, freezing in her tracks. Then Ivy walked up next to her and pulled out a fifty, sliding it into the strap of her thong.

“Oooooh that’s whyyyyy,” she moaned as a wave of pleasure rocked through her body. She clenched her thighs as she rode the wave, then refocused on the crowd with a grin on her face. Dramatically, she raised her arms up and put her hands behind her head, striking a pose and the crowd went nuts. More and more money was thrown on the stage and Honey kept up her dance as her body hummed with sensual energy.

“How about you show some of these guys some more...personal attention,” Ivy whispered into her ear. Honey nodded, then strutted down the steps, wearing nothing but her panties, heels, and a confident smile. A few guys pulled out big bills and waved them at her, but her eyes went wide as she saw a hundred waving at the edge of the front row.

She eagerly approached him and reached, but he held it over his head.

“How about a dance first?” The man asked.

“Fair is fair,” Honey replied, and began swaying sensually before him. She got closer to him and spread his legs, then spun and gently grazed her ass against the tip of his pants. She turned back around and climbed on him, straddling the man as he grinned like a kid on Christmas, holding the hundred between his teeth.

She ground her self against him and he put his hands on her hips to help steady her.

“Come take it,” he said, groaning as she ground herself back and forth over the outline of his cock.

She leaned over to take it with her own teeth, and when she did her world exploded in euphoric pleasure.

“Ohhh my goddddd!” Honey cried out as an orgasm exploded within her. She kept grinding herself against him and gripped his shoulders as she rode it out, like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, though no bronco had probably ever been so happy to be mounted. She finally collapsed on top of him, a happy, panting mess.

When Honey opened her eyes again there were half a dozen guys next to her waving bills in her face. Before she could react, she heard Ivy tell them, “Sorry boys, I think she’s done for the night.”

Honey was about to object when Ivy snapped her fingers in her ear and the world melted away again. The next time Meghan awoke she was back on stage in the bar, standing between her fellow volunteers again as the crowd showered them with applause.

“Thank you so much, you’ve been a lovely audience, and now an extra hand for our delightfully pliant volunteers!” Ivy shouted with a flourish as the crowd went wild one final time.

Meghan stared around, dazed as the crowd simmered down and slowly went back about their drinks and conversations. She felt a hand take her by the elbow and she turned to see Angie guiding her back down the stairs.

“You were fantastic, tonight,” she said warmly.

“Uhhh, thanks,” Meghan responded. Memories from the evening were flashing through her mind and she was having a hard time believing any of it was real.

“Seriously, you’ve got some amazing moves, must be all that cheerleading, A+ effort.”

“Yeah...I...I try,” she said, confused by the familiarity with which Angie spoke to her. Angie led her back to the bar and surprisingly sat down next to her. Angie ordered two more margaritas and they drank in silence for a moment, Meghan still trying to process the last hour of her life as Angie hummed harmlessly to herself, sipping her drink with a gleam in her eyes.

“So, any questions, Meg?”

“Yeah, I-just, what the hell?” Meghan asked before she could stop herself and Angie burst out laughing.

“Yeah, that’s about right,” she said before downing the last of her drink. She then bounced up off of her stool and put her hand out to Meghan.

“Come with me, sweetie,” she said. Meghan hesitated, but Angie grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

“Hey, my drink!” Meghan said indignantly, but Angie just led the way through the crowd, jiggling happily in her tight costume as she dragged the petite blonde in her wake. Finally they went down a hallway and Angie led her up to a windowless door.

“What was the point of buying me a drink if i can’t even drink it?” Meghan asked with a scowl.

“Oh, just buying Ivy a little time first,” Angie said mischievously, then she opened the door. Meghan took a cautious step inside and her jaw dropped.

Mistress Ivy was laying back on an old couch, Robert to her right and Claire kneeling before her. Both Robert and Claire were completely naked, as Ivy, save for her green stockings. Robert stood at perfect attention next to Ivy, holding a drink out for her, muscular body on display and with a vacant look in his steely eyes. What really drew Meghan’s attention was his cock, long and thick and currently sticking straight out as Ivy delicately and slowly stroked it with one hand, causing him the occasional tremor of pleasure.

In her other hand Ivy held the small, spinning spiral disc from the show in front of Claire’s face, and while Meghan couldn’t make out her expression, she had to imagine she had a vacant look similar to Robert. Meghan could hear her repeating a mantra of some sorts.

“Obedience is pleasure...obedience is pleasure...” she slowly droned, body swaying side to side. Ivy put the spiral down and patted her on the head, then looked up at Meghan with a beaming smile.

“Welcome back, sweetie, you didn’t disappoint—not that you ever do.”

“I didn’t...I...huh?” Meghan said, trying to process the impossible scenario in front of her.

Angie closed the door behind them and picked up the discarded spiral, holding it out before Claire’s face again.

“This way Claire, follow the spiral to more pleasure, you like pleasure, don’t you?”

Angie walked backwards to a chair in the corner while Claire crawled on her hands and knees, her big brown eyes never more than a few inches away from the spiral.

“Need pleasure, need to obey...”

Angie undid her tux and stripped down completely, then sat with her legs spread.

“I’ll give you sooooo much pleasure later, pet, but first you must give it to me,” she said, breathing harder with excitement. Claire nodded and lowered her head between Angie’s firm thighs, and seconds later Angie’s chest began rising and falling faster and she sighed in pleasure.

“What the fuck is going on?!” Meghan practically shouted. “Who are you people, why am I here?”

“Fuck, I love this part,” Angie said with a devilish smile as she began stroking Claire’s hair.

“Oh, don’t be cruel, Angie, not everyone like a good tease, even though some people love it, isn’t that right, Robert?” she asked sensuously as she moved her thumb in gentle circles around the head of his cock.

“Y-yes, Mistress,” he replied shakily, cock still twitching up and down even as Ivy let go to take a sip of her drink.

“As to who we are, we are just a simple hypnotist and assistant show team,” Ivy said as she began stroking Robert again and he groaned. “As for what’s going on, we’re having our typical post-show party.

“Typical?” Meghan asked, voice on edge.

“Yes, typical, you see, sweetie, this isn’t the first time you’ve been in one of our shows,” Ivy said casually.

“Try seventh or eight,” Angie panted from the corner, “your best performance easily, I think you made that guy cum in his pants.”

“Is this some kind of sick joke?” Meghan asked shrilly, staring from the moaning Angie, the placid Robert, and then settling her eyes back on the intense gaze on Mistress Ivy.

“Not at all, sweetie,” she said softly, rising out of her seat. Even without her heels she towered over the tiny blonde. Despite her panic, Meghan couldn’t help but notice Ivy’s gravity-defying tits fell perfectly at her eye level.

Ivy gave her a predatory grin and then swiftly threw her arms around Meghan’s shoulders, pulling her in for a kiss. Meghan tried to resist, but the second she felt Ivy’s soft, pillowy lips against her own she moaned deeply and melted into the taller woman’s arms. There was something familiar about the kiss, comforting even, but also wildly arousing and Meghan reacted by running her hands over Ivy’s generous hips and curvy ass. Ivy ran her hands through Meghan’s blonde locks and Meghan shivered from the gentle sensation, her body growing hot.

Ivy pulled back and Meghan mewled needily, mind hazy, but her body aching for more.

“What did you...you do to me?” she asked, flabbergasted and panting from the intensity of the kiss.

“Obedience is pleasure,” Ivy said to her as she kept stroking her hair.

“Obedience is pleasure,” Meghan repeated. She quickly clapped her hands over her mouth in shock.

“Believe me now?” Angie called out, face and body flushing pink with excitement and arousal, “or do you need me to turn that big monster back on to convince you?” Angie asked, point to the other side of the room where the big spiral stood motionless. Meghan shook her head, eyes wide, then turned back to Ivy.

“How?”

“It’s simple, really Sweetie, hypnosis is a tough job, putting a show like ours together depends on exceptional subjects, which are hard to find in every crowd, so anytime we get a good subject like you or Robert back here,” she said jerking her head in the direction of the hypnotized hunk, “we hedge our bets by keeping you on retainer. You’ve been the star of our show off and on for months now.”

Meghan’s legs grew wobbly as the words sank in. She’d spent the last 6 months as a secret hypnotic play thing, and judging by Robert and Claire she probably wasn’t just dancing for audience members.

“How did I not realize? Why don’t I remember? How are you doing this, why are you—” she began in a high-pitched panic, but Ivy put a finger to her lips.

“Shh, Sweetie, don’t worry about it, take a seat,” she said, gesturing to the couch. Meghan was going to object, but Ivy began gently tracing her finger from the top of Meghan’s forehead down between her eyes and to the tip of her nose. Meghan’s body practically deflated as her body rapidly grew warm and heavy and her eyes settled in a half-open daze.

“Much better,” Ivy said as she stroked her. Meghan just sighed happily as the trigger left her feeling pleasantly docile and open. Every stroke made her feel more and more relaxed, open, and submissive. Less than a minute later Meghan was as limp and loose as a pasta noodle and laying in Ivy’s lap, staring up at her through glazed eyes that were full of adoration and devotion.

“To answer your questions, you didn’t realize because you’re such a great subject, we do it because having a stable of attractive subs makes for guaranteed fun, and you don’t remember because it is absolutely adorable watching you learn what happened to you every time, which reminds me,” Ivy said, turning to Angie, who was now biting her lip as Claire brought her closer to the edge of orgasm, “you owe me $100, I told you she wasn’t going to throw something at us three times in a row.”

“Win some, lose sommmm-my goddddd,” Angie moaned as she began cumming, clenching her thighs around Claire’s ears.

Ivy chuckled, then turned her attention back to the now compliant student.

“Now for you, it’s been months since I’ve felt that enthusiastic tongue of yours, on your knees Meghan, worship your mistress’s pussy.”

“Yes, Mistress Ivy,” Meghan said with a sleepy smile, all hesitation and concerns replaced with a desire to obey. She slid down off the couch and knelt before Ivy, who spread her legs. Meghan began kissing and nibbling at her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the center. After a few teasing moments, (just the way Meghan knew Mistress liked it), she began licking and teasing Ivy’s pussy.

Ivy let out a long, satisfied sigh as she luxuriated in the pleasure. Angie was still moaning and shaking in the corner, and Ivy’s own moans joined her as Meghan began tracing her favorite patterns over her and teasing her clit.

“I suppose you deserve a turn as well, don’t you?” she asked Robert, who was still standing next to her as she slid her thumb over the very tip of his head, which was slick with pre-cum. “Go on, baby, you can take her now.” Robert’s body sprang to life, eyes regaining some life.

“Thank you, Mistress,” he said eagerly as he knelt behind Meghan. He lifted her skirt up and pulled her thong down before pushing himself inside her awaiting pussy.

“Ohhh, fuck,” he groaned as he began thrusting in and out of her, both hands on her hips and thrusting as deep as he could. Meghan moaned, loud and long, and the vibrations from her mouth triggered an orgasm in Ivy as well.

“Ohhh, yessss, such good little subjects,” Ivy moaned as she teased her own nipples.

After Ivy came two more times she stood up and pushed the small couch backwards. She moved the big spiral in the corner to just in front of the groaning and moaning pair of Meghan and Robert and turned it on. They both looked up at it and instantly stopped moving as the spiral became their whole world again.

“Keep going, Robert,” Ivy said with a pat on his rear, “let the spiral and the pleasure train you again, just like every other show. Obedience is pleasure.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” they both moaned in response. Robert picked up the pace again as their pleasure saturated minds sank further. They continued their mantra, staring endlessly into the center of the spiral, all the while riding euphoric wave after wave of pleasure. Ivy walked over to Angie, who was laying back and looking exhausted as Claire knelt next to her, staring off into nothingness, occasionally blinking her big brown eyes.

“So what do you think?” Ivy asked her.

“I think it was supposed to be my turn with Robert and his monster of a cock tonight,” Angie replied, then she stuck out her tongue.

“I didn’t see you complaining earlier when you drew the pretty housewife here between your thighs,” Ivy said, “but you know what I mean, what do you think of Claire?”

“Oh, she’s marvelous,” Angie said, glowing, “outstanding tongue work, and she dropped almost as deep as Robert did tonight during her first show. She might even end up more submissive than the chipper cheerleader over there,” she said, pointing at Meghan, whose mantra had become almost unintelligible as she stared into the spiral moaning with a dopey smile on her face as she succumbed further to Ivy’s control.

“Well, maybe not THAT submissive, but we’ve been needing someone a little older to balance out the act anyway, can’t keep throwing out 22 year olds that all look like they could be underwear models.”

“Agreed,” Ivy said, “now, about that bet...”

“If you look close enough it may come as a shock to you to learn I’m not wearing pants,” Angie said with a mock seriousness, “my wallet is in my bag.”

“Oh, I’m sure you can work off the money in other ways,” Ivy said, picking up the spiral and dangling it before Angie’s large, dark orbs. They locked on immediately, and in her exhausted state she didn’t stand a chance.

“Every...fucking...time...” Angie groaned as she slipped into the familiar feeling of blissful sleep.

Two Hours Later

A silver care pulled into the driveway of a large house with Greek lettering on the roof. Robert got out of the driver’s side and hurried to open the passenger door to let out Mistress Ivy. He opened the back door and went to lift Meghan’s small, sleeping form when Ivy put a hand on his arm.

“It’s alright, Robert, I’ve got this. Keep the car running, I’ll only be a few minutes.” He nodded and got back in his seat, staring blankly ahead.

Ivy woke her just enough to be able to support herself and led her into the house and upstairs towards the bathroom. It was still early in the night, (for a group of sorority sisters, at least), and she assumed no one else would be home. She was proven wrong, however, when she reached the top of the stairs.

“Meg? Meghan, are you ok?” came a concerned voice. Gabby was standing at the top of the stairs, wearing nothing but a tight t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts, her dark hair done up in a hurried ponytail.

“Oh, not to worry, she’s fine. How are you? Just having a night in to yourself, sweetie?” Ivy asked kindly. Gabby looked her up and down, bewildered at her outfit, then a flicker of recognition crossed her face.

“Oh, don’t worry, Gabby,” Ivy said, pulling out her small spiral device and working it before Gabby’s surprised face, “you aren’t needed until Saturday,” she said as Gabby’s eyes locked onto the spiral and almost immediately glazed over.

“Yes...Saturday,” she repeated dully.

“Good girl,” Ivy said, patting her on her ass, “now go get some sleep and forget this moment ever happened.”

“Yessss, Mistressss...” she slurred as she dragged her feet back into her bedroom. Ivy admired her plump rear as she slowly disappeared into her room before getting Meghan into the bathroom.

She ran a warm bath for her with salts and bubbles and helped the pretty young woman out of her clothes and into the tub. Meghan moaned happily as the warm water engulfed her tired body.

“In five minutes an alarm will go off on your phone and you’ll awaken from this trance feeling wonderful and relaxed. You won’t remember anything about the show, just that you had drinks with a few new people during a fun night out and decided to have a bath before bed. Three weeks from tonight you will feel an urge to have another “special night out,” and you will go to the Low Ball Bar across town at 8pm, understood?”

Meghan yawned as she relaxed under the warm water. Her eyes weakly fluttered open and she looked up and nodded at Ivy.

“Good girl,” Ivy said. She picked up Meghan’s purse and put all the money she had made with the strip tease inside and then kissed her on the forehead. She had earned it after all.

“Mmm, thank you, Mistress,” Meghan said, sighing happily.

“Not at all, my dear,” Ivy said with a smile, “I always make sure to take care of my plants.”