The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Planet SX:69 Will Change Your Life.

By The Slaver

The Year 2562, deep space: There was a sudden roar, a blast of heat, and something shot over the head of the Alien native of planet SX:69. The something streaked down to Earth behind a near-by clump of hills. ‘The gods had again smiled on us?’ The Alien native thought, as it moved silently, through the jungle towards the clump of hills. It didn’t take the Alien native long to find the wrecked space-ship, a plume of black smoke soaring above the jungle made an excellent guide. The Alien was almost in sight of the wrecked craft, when there came a dull roar, and a blast of heat, that knocked the native off its feet.

As the native picked its self-up, it head something pushing through the jungle towards it, the Alien native stepped back under cover, and waited. Four figures wearing Space uniforms staggered out of the jungle, their faces blackened with smoke. The Alien native recognised the four figures, ‘Human males. The gods had indeed smiled on us!’ The native thought as it moved away through the jungle.

The four men looked dazed around them, the uniform they wore was of the Space Rangers; an Earth force that patrolled the many star systems of Earth’s Commonwealth of planets; the Space Rangers had evolved from the Texas Rangers of old Earth.

The four Space Rangers, called Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro sunk to the ground, and sucked in great breathes of air. Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness, were all sexy, and muscular in looks and build. “What the fuck went wrong?” Castro asked in a voice that was not far from a shout, Miro who had been laying on his breathing deeply, pushed himself up onto one arm and looked at Castro. “As soon as we dropped out, into normal space there were massif power surges throughout the ship, they fried everything. The only thing I can tell you is that the surges were internal, from inside the ship, not from outside.”

Castro, Lewis and Haness looked at Miro trying to take in what he had just said, “And with such a sudden loss of power, no S.O.S or Mayday could have been sent. And no emergence beacon would have been launched?” Castro asked. “The Emergence beacon was launched sir, but before it could start transmitting it burnt up in the atmosphere, due to our glide angle being too steep, because of the sudden power loses. We overheated coming through this planet’s atmosphere, our heat shields held. But don’t asked me how, all of us should have been burnt to a crisp, we are lucky to still be alive.” Replied Lewis.

Castro looked at the other three Space Rangers; he did not feel that lucky. No ship, no equipment to speak of, but for six days ration of dried food and water, hand guns and jungle knives. And they had no way of contacting New Saturn base. Castro know that help would come, but that could be weeks, or more likely Months away.

“Well we can’t sit around here all day. There could be some sort of intelligent life on this planet, which may be able to help us?” Castro said, he then turned and looked at Haness, “By the way has this planet a name?” he asked. “Yes, sir. It an M class planet call planet SX:69.” Replied Haness, ‘strange name for a planet thought Castro as he signed to Miro, Lewis and Haness to move out into the jungle.

Little did the Four Space Rangers know, how planet SX:69 was going to change their lives!

Castro , Haness, Lewis and Miro hiked through the shaded parts of the tropical jungle in which their ship had crashed, as the planet’s two suns slowly rose into the sky, and peeked through the dense branch cover over head. As the suns grow higher in the sky, Miro, Lewis, Castro and Hanses felt the heat rise inside their, tight compression like uniforms. Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro stepped out into a waterfall clearing, they sauntered to the edge of the clearing, and drew their hand, the four Space Rangers wanted to jump into the pool of water at the feet of the waterfall, but with all their equipment lost in the crash, they had no way of knowing if the yellowish water was safe, just as they could not know if the white berries growing on bushes round the pool were safe to eat.

In the pool, eight Alien natives were swimming in the yellowish water. The Alien natives were humanoid looking, their skin had a greenish tint to it, their muscles were taut, they were totally hairless, and all eight natives seemed to be naked, and male. The Alien natives showed no surprise at the sight of the sexy, muscular Space Rangers standing looking at them. As Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro stood watching the natives, one of the natives said something that neither Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness, could not understand, without their translators, he pointed at the four Space Rangers.

Whatever was said, it was not hello, or how-do-you-do. Surprisingly, quickly the Alien natives leaped out of the water, and in a flash of movement the Alien natives had grabbed Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness, disarmed they, and stripped them, naked of their uniforms, Then Castro , Haness, Lewis and Miro were divided among the Alien natives, like new meat among customers at a butchers. Miro found himself bent over a rock, his mouth filled with an Alien natives monster cock, his ass was being ploughed by another Alien native monster cock. Two more Alien natives grabbed Lewis, forcing him to kneel at the water’s edge. One of the Alien natives shoved his huge monster cock down Lewis’s throat while the other Alien native shoved his large monster of a tool in Lewis’s ass. Castro found himself pressed against a rock formation, monster Alien native cock in his mouth, and a monster Alien native cock buried in his ass.

And finally, Haness was forced to bend over a fallen tree, monster Alien cock in his mouth, and another monster Alien cock in his ass. The four Space Rangers could do nothing to stop what was happening to them, to stop the ravaging of their mouths and wholes. Their moans and pleas for help fell upon deaf ears. The Alien cocks shoved down Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness’s throats muffled their moans and pleas.

Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro found little comfort when the Alien cocks traded places, in their wholes. For hours, the four Space Rangers found themselves the new fuck toys these Alien natives. Finally, when the two suns were high in the sky, then the Alien natives had had their fill, the leader of the group of Alien natives again spoke.

Castro , Haness, Lewis and Miro did not understand what the native had said, but by the tone of his voice; Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro had the impression that the four of them were in deep shit. The four naked Space Rangers managed to escape from the Alien natives, with Alien Cum dropping from their Asses, Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro took to their heels and ran through the jungle. The four men tried in vain, to escape from the Alien natives, but they failed. Suddenly, Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro found themselves captured, beaten and hogtied; then they were carried back to the Alien native’s encampment, on poles between two natives.

When Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro arrived at the natives’ encampment, they saw that four young men were tied to some type of weird sort of wooden sawhorse-type of a bench. The four young men were bent over benches, their heads bowed low, their asses high in the air, and exposed. The four young men’s bodies glistened with a yellow tint as the Alien natives poured yellowish water from the pool upon their bodies, keeping the four young men’s bodies moist in the heat of the two suns.

Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro noticed that there were more empty benches around the centre of the encampment. The Alien natives tied Castro , Haness, Lewis and Miro to four empty benches next to the four young men. Then, the Alien natives began pouring the yellowish water upon Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness’s bodies, as well as their marine-style cut hair.

Castro smelled the yellowish water as it was poured over his head and face, the smell of the water seem somewhat familiar to him. “This water seems to have a high concentration of Seamen in it, it could be from the Natives, but it’s more likely a naturally foramen of this planet!” Castro announced, he was have trouble speaking, after all of the monster cock that had fucked his mouth. “OMG, are you shitting us?” Asked Miro, he too was finding it hard to speak after all the monster Alien cock, that had be forced down his throat, “I bet that not good for us?” He crocked.

Before Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro could fear what was going to come next, more natives appeared, each one, a hot Alien sexy stud with a monster, erect foot long cock, with droplets of Cum falling from their piss-slits. When the Alien natives reached Miro, Lewis, Castro, Haness and the four young men; in a flash, the Alien natives shoved their cocks down the throats of the four young men and Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness. The natives also rammed their monster erect cocks in the well-used asses of the eight men. The eight bench tied men found themselves pleasuring two Alien natives, at a time. When those two Alien natives shot their loads, another two natives replaced them. All the while, the Alien natives spoke in their native tongue, which none of the eight men could not understand what the natives were saying; but Miro, Lewis, Castro, Haness and the four young men, but, they had been taken to a new mind level and were too busy offering pleasure to care about anything!

After all the Alien natives had sown their seed, it was early evening, and the natives had left all eight men tied to the benches, with Alien Cum dripping from their asses, and Alien Cum drying round the mouths, and in the hair. Castro turned his head and looked at the four young men, “How long have you been on this planet. And where are you from?”, Castro asked, his mouth ached even more than before, he spat out a wad of Cum.

All at the same time, the four young men began chattering in the Alien natives language that, Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro could not understand. They rambled on and on, their voices got louder and louder. Another group of Alien natives approached the eight men. The natives forced rubber tubes down the throats of the four young men and the throats of Miro, Lewis, Castro and Haness. Down the tube, the Alien natives poured a whitish liquid, that was made from the white berries that Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro had seen growing by the pool where they had first encountered the Alien natives.

To Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro the whitish liquid tasted, bitter, sweet and salty all at the same time. For twenty minutes, the eight men were force fed what seemed like quarts of the liquid. When the natives yanked the tubes out of Miro, Lewis, Castro, Haness and the four young men’s mouths and left them still tied to the benches, the encampment was lit by the light from the planet’s two moons.

Castro turned his head and spoke to Lewis, Lewis started speaking the same language spoken by the Alien natives and the four young men. Lewis responded to Castro with the same gibberish, but his voice had taken on a high pitched Twinkies tone. For a few second, Miro and Haness said nothing, then they too started speaking the same Alien language, and just like, Lewis, there was a high pitched Twinkies tone too their voices. Castro shook his head sadly, and then stared straight ahead, hoping for sleep, but he knew that another wave of cock would soon arrive, and that he too would soon become like Miro, Lewis, Haness and the four young men, speaking Alien gibberish, and longing for Alien cock. On the far side of the encampment, Castro could see another group of Alien natives, with erect foot long cocks, coming towards him and the other seven men, Castro spat out another wad of Cum.

Six months later, an Space Ranger rescue ship dropped into normal space above the planet. The Captain and his seven man crew boarded a shuttle, and maneuverer their way down to the planet surface. Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro had failed to return to base, or report in. Sensing that something was wrong, New Saturn base, had sent a rescue ship, to Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro last known position. The rescue ship’s Captain and seven crewmembers had been ordered to conduct a search of the planet for Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro. The shuttle landed the Captain and his seven crewmembers not far from the crash site on the planet surface. After searching and finding no bodies, the captain and the crewmembers began to hack their way through the dense brush of the jungle; searching for Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro.

A little while later, the captain and his crewmembers came across another crash site, in the middle of a clearing stood the wreck of a small Space-craft, it’s hull picked out in green and gold. The captain signed to his crew to stay where they were; while he moved cautiously towards the wrecked ship. The ship was small and stubby, vaguely cigar-shaped. The ship’s hull and fins were badly damaged, and there was a mangled mass of metal where the engines should have been. The ship’s main door had been ripped off; already a tracery of vines and creepers had grown across the gap where the door had once been.

The captain took one step into the ship; the interior of the ship was cramped and gloomy. In the nose-cone of the craft, the captain could see a tiny flight-deck. A space-suited figure was sitting in the pilot’s seat, the captain called out. The suited pilot showed now sign oof being aware of the captain’s presence. He took another step into the ship; the ship moved slightly under his feet. The swivel pilot’s chair creaked round, and the body of the spaceships pilot slid gently to the floor of the ship, the man’s face behind the helmet’s visor was stiff and dead.

The captain backed out of the ship, and returned to the seven crewmembers. The fact that there was a dead body in the wreck do not necessarily mean that he had been the only one on the ship, on the craft when it crashed. As the captain led his crew away from the wreck; the captain made a mental note, that if after finding out what had happened to Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro and there was time, they would return to this wreck, and discover more about it.

Five hours later, the Captain and his crew came upon the clearing, where the Alien native’s encampment was. There, they found Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro and four other young men, all of whom were naked, and were tied to wooden benches ,that seemed to run around the centre of the clearing, ‘those four other men must have come from that other wreck’ the captain thought as he and his crew walked into the clearing. “What the fuck is …”, Asked the Captain, as he suddenly fell to the ground, one of the Alien native hiding in the trees had shot a dart into the back of the Captain’s neck. Quickly after that all the members of the crew were also similarly struck down. The Alien natives grabbed the unconscious Captain and seven crewmen and stripped every one of them of their tight uniforms.

The Alien natives then strapped the captain and his crew to eight empty benches, that faced Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro and the four young men. The Alien natives then poured the yellowish water over the captain and his crew’s naked bodies and hair. Using their fingers the natives made sure to use the water to moisten the captain and his crew’s ass wholes.

Sometime later, when the captain and his crew come round, they found themselves tied to eight of the wooden benches. The Alien natives grabbed rubber tubes, and forced the tubes down the captain and his crew’s throats; the natives then force-fed quarts of the whitish liquid down into the gullets of their new captives. Some other Alien also force-fed another helping to Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro and the four young men.

By now, the eight men had learned to enjoy these forced-feeding. Once all of the force-feedings had ended, the Alien natives untied Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro and the four young men from their benches. The four young men, Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro walked towards the Captain and his seven crewmembers. The four young men, Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro all stroked their cocks hard, the eight men’s cocks were now the same size erect as those of the Alien natives, thanks to the yellowish water and the whitish liquid. Eight, foot long rock hard dicks were shoved straight into the asses of the Captain and his crew.

Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro and the four young men fucked those eight newbies until they shot their loads, cum dripping from the cracks of the bent over captives’ ass. The eight men high fived each other, then the eight men stood before the benched captain and the seven crewmembers, and shoved their cocks down the captain and the seven crewmember’s throats. The eight men faced fucked the benched captain and his men, spit dripping from their lips, as the face-fucking went on.

When the four young men, Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro were ready to Cum down the benched men’s throats; Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro and the young men shouted out something in a high pitched Twink voice. The captain and his crew understood the eight other men clearly: “You’re fucked. Just like us. There’s no escape!” This was followed by high pitched Twinkies screams as the four young men, and Castro, Haness, Lewis and Miro shot double loads of their Cum into the eight captives gullets.

Once they had finished filling the captain and seven crewmembers, and pulled their dicks out, Miro, Lewis, Castro, Haness and the four young men were bound to eight benches in a line next to the captain and his crew. All sixteen men were force-feed more of the white liquid. After that the Alien natives engaged in a mega Fuck-fest with the sixteen former straight men; the Fuck-fest went on well into the night.

Planet SX:69 had certainly changed Castro, Haness, Lewis, Miro, the four young men, the captain and the seven crewmembers lives for ever?

:END