The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plane and Pleasure

* * *

Okay, I’m in a dry few days, so I came up with a little ditty to have a bit of fun. Not serious at all, but it’s good to write lighter fare once in awhile. I hope it is, anyway.

* * *

Jeanine was on a high. The distilled essence of Garangina Root had worked perfectly, and exactly as promised. Inside of two weeks, Danny had gone from being a disinterested grumbler to a lover of incredible finesse and infinite malleability. Tonight he would receive his permanent, final instructions... the ones that would bond indelibly to his soul forever.

She was excited. She wouldn’t have to pretend she liked his eight-inch monster inside her anymore. Even though she could stretch, the depth of her vaginal canal was a constant, and having her cervix pummeled by an inept cock-jabber was not her idea of a good night of sex.

These days, she preferred her vibrator or his tongue to intercourse, to the point that it had driven her to give him a mind-bending “treatment” with the Garingina.

As she curled her belly, she moaned again in pleasure as his tongue stretched deeper inside her, like an obsessed, slick, snaky invader. She whispered dirty, filthy instructions to him, driven wild by her need and the pleasure beyond any she had imagined before this moment... God, she had been missing so much.

Her hips rocked and bucked off the bed, meeting every thrust of his soft, writhing mouth-organ. Words streamed from her lips: “Yes, that’s right... smooth... feel me... so smooth... oh fuck yes... oh this... tongue me eat me... use a vibrator on me... dream of vibrators and smooth hot sexy... oh... my box... fuck my box.... the box you love... God make me cum... make me CUM!!!!!”

Like a good slave, he sent her over the edge as she screamed... not once... but again, and again, and again....

The next morning she awoke, and sauntered into the kitchen. Danny hadn’t been in bed, but instead was already down in his shop working. She sighed happily, glad that perhaps now, she would come first in his life, rather than his vocation, the thing that had truly been his first love. And, he would make love to her as she had always craved.

She poured a cup of coffee, and then padded down the steps to the basement, listening for the familiar sound of routers, sanders and planers, but couldn’t hear anything at all.

As she opened the door to the shop, she dropped the coffee cup. In the end, it was laughter that won over crying. “Well, I’ve never seen one of those used for that before!” she thought as she sank to the floor giggling, wondering how she was going to get around this particular problem.

There, in the middle of the room, was her naked husband, bent over the cabinet he was making, one hand pulling his cock, the other sliding a vibrator over the smooth, smooth box, a piece of sandpaper taped to its sleek form. His tongue swirled over and against the grain, making delicious circles as he moaned.

There were tooth marks where he’d tried to take a bite out of the hard maple.

“Love... God... tongue... vibrator... so smooth... so sexy... God... I love my box... eat my box... need to make my box cum...” he said, eyes rolled up in his head as bliss coursed through his veins.

During the divorce proceedings, the judge ruled in Jeanine’s favor, as the magistrate was, quite frankly, spooked at the way Danny kept looking at the oak file cabinet in the corner and licking his lips.

Jeanine, who spent most of her time deciding which new toy would replace her long-ruined vibrator, noticed it, too, and smiled.

“Brings a whole new meaning to the term, ‘Getting a woody,’ at the very least,” she thought. Then, “I wonder if I should get one that uses batteries or plugs in???”

* * *

THE END