The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The following scenes are of an explicit sexual nature, if you are under 18 and/or offended by such stories, turn back now.

Please do not copy without permission. (And I mean it.)

I’d like to thank William Pratt and Flibinite for their help.

Piped Piper

By Nab

Once upon a time in the small town of Hamelin, the residents suffered the torment of a plague of rats. The vermin would fight with dogs, kill cats, and eat everything they could sink their sharp teeth into. The town council tried everything they could think of to get rid of them, but without success.

In desperation, the Mayor promised one hundred gold coins to anyone who could put an end to the plague. People from all around the province came to the town and attempted to end the infestation, but still the rats remained.

A stranger heard of the townspeople’s plight, and arrived to help. He showed up dressed in multicoloured clothes and had keen piercing green eyes. The well-spoken man was dark-haired and clean shaven; he said he had come from Vienna and was a rat catcher.

He said, “I can get rid of the rats from your town in a single night.”

“If you are a rat catcher, then where are your tools and where are your traps?” asked the Mayor.

The stranger smiled and said, “I don’t need any. I will show you tonight... when I will free the town of rats.”

The townsfolk were bemused, but were willing to try anything. As he walked off, one of them called out, “What is your name?”

“I have none,” he replied. “All I have are my clothes and my flute.

“But I am known to all, friend and foe alike, as the Piped Piper.”

As the night approached, the whole town was out to watch the piper do his work. They spoke amongst themselves, speculating how he could do it with only a flute, and wondering even if he could.

When the sky was lit up with the stars, the Piper returned, carrying only his flute. He walked to the town square and started to play a soft tune, which lured all of the rats out of the houses and barns. Everyone watched in amazement.

The captivating music had the rats in a trance. The townsfolk followed the spellbound rats, led by the Piped Piper, towards the shores of the Weser. The Piper stopped walking at the river bank, but continued to play his alluring tune. The rats marched into the Weser and sank in the water, never to resurface. The townspeople applauded the Piper as he took a bow, then they returned to their homes, no longer troubled by the sound of squeaking rats.

The next day, the Mayor refused to pay the Piper, “Playing a tune on a flute is not worth one hundred gold coins,” he yelled. “Get out of Hamelin!”

Aggrieved, the Piper pointed at the Mayor, “You will regret this, I can assure you.”

“What can you do?” The Mayor smirked.

The Piper glanced at the Mayor’s wife for a second, then replied, “You’ll see, one way or the other, I always get my payment,” and stormed out.

“Why did you do that?” asked his wife.

“Katharina, I am not going to give away the town’s money to some vagabond.”

“Maybe you should just pay him, after all, he did get rid of the rats and I’m worried he may do something.”

“Don’t you worry your pretty blonde head; there is nothing he can do. He’s only a fool with a flute. ”

Annoyed, she walked off in a huff.

The Mayor shouted, “Wait, I was only…,” but she had already left. “… Ohhh forget it.”

During the night, while all the people of Hamelin were fast asleep, an enthralling tune resonated throughout the town, like dense fog. It breached the gaps between their homes and flowed into their bedrooms.

The Mayor’s wife woke up and got out of bed. She stood, wearing nothing but her negligee, with her blue eyes wide open and her arms held out in front. She followed the tune out of the house; leaving the Mayor, sound asleep. Katharina pursued the enchanting tune, her long blonde hair blown by the night wind, through the streets of Hamelin, out into the forest and into a cave. There she stood, as the tune continued to mesmerise her. Her intoxicated mind danced along every peak and trough.

As the music stopped, Katharina lowered her arms but remained in a trance, no longer in possession of her own mind. Katharina was just a puppet waiting to be played with.

A single candle illuminated the cave, its light flickering over Katharina as the Piper looked intently at her. “I said to your husband I always get my payment.”

He placed the flute in his mouth and began playing.

Katharina’s body performed to the music. It was as though her soul was being played like an instrument. She began peeling off her delicate lingerie, exposing herself to the flautist.

She could feel her cunny twinge as the tune swirled around her naked body. She lay down and spread her legs open, revealing her dampening pussy. Katharina’s aching nipples felt like they had to be... no... needed to be touched. Her fingers caressed her tender nubs. As her heartbeat quickened with excitement, she whimpered, and her clit tingled with delight. Her head felt packed with endless reverberations of pleasure... pushing, forcing, her mind to play along. Her willing hand moved to her clit. As her fingers touched her eager pearl, it sent a wonderful quiver through her spine.

Katharina rubbed soothingly over her button. The tune’s tempo quickened, and she began to rub faster, all the while groaning louder. Exhilaration rushed through her body. As she neared her climax, Katharina’s mind swirled to the tune, waiting for it to allow her to go over the edge. It held her there on the precipice for what seemed like an eternity, not letting her go. She was in agony, as she rubbed harder, waiting to cum, she knew she was being toyed with, but could do nothing to stop it.

Katharina’s fingers moved at frenzied pace as she grew more and more frustrated. Why wasn’t she being allowed to cum? Sweat rolled off her tiring body, only her quick, deep gasps holding back her rage. Her fingers ached, but they wouldn’t stop rubbing her poor clitty. She couldn’t let them. She wasn’t allowed to let them. She wouldn’t let them; despite everything else, as it simply felt too good to stop.

Then the music ended. She dug her hands into the ground and screamed as loudly as she could; her body spasmed, and her back arched. Katharina felt her mind explode, as a charge ran through her.

And then silence…

Katharina lay there, unconscious, as the Piper stood over her.

The next day, a councillor from the neighbouring town of Bad Münder arrived to meet the Mayor. The Mayor of Bad Münder had heard of the recent events and had sent the councillor to warn the Mayor.

“You should pay the Piper what you had promised; he is a very dangerous man,” said the councillor.

“What?” the Mayor exclaimed. “What is he going to do, hit me with his flute?”

“Our Mayor has told me that he can make people do things when he plays his flute.”

“Has he seen the Piper do this?”

“No, but…”

“But nothing,” cutting him off. “Tell your Mayor I thank him for his concern, but in the future he should mind his own business, and he should stop believing silly stories.

“Now I must leave; I’m sure you know the way out.”

With that, the Mayor waked out of the room, leaving the councillor to say, “What a pretentious dick!”

The Mayor headed to the bakery, where his wife worked. Inside the bakery, Katharina stared out the window, as if her mind were on other things, and failing to notice him enter.

He looked at her. “Katharina?” but she didn’t respond. “Katharina!” …but still no response. Concerned, he shook her, continuing to call her name.

“Huh,” she turned to face him. “Oh sorry, I didn’t notice you come in.”

“Are you okay?” he asked. “You’ve been acting strange all day.”

Smiling, she responded, “Yes, of course, darling, I’m fine.

“Shall I get your lunch?”

“Yes, that would be great. Wait, you’ll never guess what?”

“What?”

“I just had a meeting from one of the councillors of Bad Münder, and he told me that that piper could control people with his flute. How absurd is that?”

She appeared to ignore him, “I’ll go get your lunch.”

“Hold on! What do you think of the foolish councillor?” the Mayor grabbed her hand and pulled her back, wanting his wife to answer.

After a moment of silence, she replied, “I don’t think anymore.”

The Mayor, puzzled, let go of her, and Katharina walked off, humming to herself.

As Katharina shut up shop for the day, the neighbouring shopkeeper and her friend, Frieda, came over.

“I haven’t seen you all day… Busy?” Frieda asked.

“Just a bit preoccupied.”

“With what?” queried the pale-skinned woman.

“Nothing... but you’ll soon see,” she said, with a peculiar smile.

Frieda felt uncomfortable, finding something unnerving about Katharina, and her answer in particular was unsettling, “What does that mean?”

“Nothing.”

Frieda looked perplexed, but before she could ask another question, her mother arrived.

“Frieda, that’s enough chit-chat. You still haven’t checked to see if the plants need watering. You’re a grown woman now; you should learn to be more responsible,” her mother barked.

The younger woman gasped, remembering she had forgotten to water the plants. “Sorry, mother,” she said, and then ran back to the shop. Her mother smiled, having only been faking displeasure at her daughter, and followed after her.

Katharina, for her part, walked off toward home, alone.

Frieda, finished with her chores now, was having her hair braided by her mother.

“Now, when I’m done, you’ll look like a real Hanoverian girl,” spoke her mother.

Frieda didn’t think so, simply saying, “I look silly.”

“Nonsense,” her mother responded. “You should be so lucky; most girls would love to have your Germanic good looks.”

Frieda gazed down at her small chest, unconvinced.

As she sat there, and while her mother fiddled with her brunette hair, Frieda recalled her friend’s strange behaviour, “Mum, I noticed something today. You know Katharina? She was acting odd.”

“Odd? How do you mean?”

Frieda thought, but couldn’t put her finger on it, “I don’t know, but it looked like she wasn’t all there. In fact, it was like her mind wasn’t there at all.”

“Maybe she was busy; she does have a lot of work to do. Running the bakery by herself isn’t easy.”

Her daughter wasn’t convinced, though, and said, “But she was looking at me all strangely, like she wanted something from me, and I swear she was humming.”

“You have an overactive imagination,” her mother replied, dismissing her. “You should spend less time thinking, and more time working.”

Frieda just rolled her blue eyes.

That night, while all slept peacefully, another tune crept through Hamelin. It stirred throughout the streets, and sifted through the windows, dispassionately choosing its prey.

Tenderly licking Frieda’s ear, the gentle tune woke her. It pulled her from her bed and led her outside. She strolled through the town, barefoot, arms held out, in her long silk nightdress, without a care in the world…

Except to follow the music.

The music toyed with her mind and teased her libido as she slowly made her way into the cave. The tune stopped, and so did Frieda. She stood there quietly, silently, lowering her arms.

The Piper gazed at the young woman. He smiled, then, put the flute in his mouth, he began to play.

The tune began buzzing through her mind. Frieda felt someone touch her shoulder from behind, their cool hand pulling off the strap from one shoulder, then the other. Her nightdress slipped off, revealing her fair, untouched form. She turned and finally saw the person who had unclothed her. It was Katharina — naked!

The music had awoken something inside Frieda, creating new feelings within her… ones she’d never felt before. Katharina came close to her; their bodies touched, and Frieda could feel her friend’s cold skin cooling her heated body. She felt the warmth of Katherina’s breath on her, as the glassy-eyed woman’s lips neared hers. She knew it was wrong, but the tune played with her mind, somehow making all of this feel so right. As their lips locked, a new sensation ran through her body. Katharina’s large bosom pressed against her pert assets and her soft hands caressed the younger woman’s rear.

The blonde’s soft lips made Frieda’s tingle. She tried to resist, and tried to regain control, but something told her not to, something told her to simply give in to the pleasure she was suddenly feeling. It simply felt too good to fight.

As the music played on, and Katharina pulled off her lips, Frieda almost moaned, disappointed at her friend for not continuing. Her mind was like soft butter now, and she wanted more.

Katharina’s fingers moved Frieda’s long braids away from her small bust. She placed her lips on one of Frieda’s sensitive nipples and sucked, which tickled and thrilled Frieda. Then a gentle blow from Katharina on her moistened point caused goose-bumps to rise around her stiffened nipple. Warmth grew between her legs, too, as she lost herself to how good all of this felt to her.

Going to her knees, Katharina’s hands moved down Frieda… feeling her body, touching her curves. Katharina’s eyes fixed on Frieda’s clit, as she let her curled tongue travel towards her companion’s pearl. As they connected, Frieda’s body jolted and she let out a little squeal. Katharina’s soft tongue flicked the younger woman’s clit with each brush, and with each teasing, demanding touch, Frieda let out a gentle moan.

The tune played on, scrubbing Frieda’s thoughts away, leaving her mindless. She had no control over herself, acting simply like a pawn in a chess game now. She clutched the blonde’s hair, holding her in place. Katharina’s flattened tongue continued to stroke her throbbing clit, juice dripping from Frieda’s wet cunt. Nothing else mattered to her, though… not anymore.

Frieda could feel her body preparing to climax; muscles tightening, her eyes rolled back, heat spreading throughout her. She listened to the tune, absorbed by it, waiting for its instructions. She pressed down on Katharina, riding her tongue to paradise, her mind ripped to shreds, overflowing with unbelievable delight.

Then the music ended.

An electric surge ran through Frieda with such intensity it was like she was about to burst. As she orgasmed, she screamed out in joy and in surprise at the sheer force of it. It was too much for her to take, and she collapsed onto the dirt-ridden ground, unconscious.

The Piper visited the Mayor the following day. He was prepared to give him, and the town, one last chance to pay up.

“I come here to ask you to pay me for my services in disposing of the rats,” said the Piper

“Never,” replied the Mayor, still adamant he had made the right choice.

“I’m not a very patient man, but I gave you a chance. You reneged on our deal, and I still need to be paid. Very well then, I will get my payment, myself!” And with that, he left.

The Mayor sat at his desk for the rest of the day, thinking, ‘Could he really do something?’ For the first time he had become unsure.

The sun had sunk behind the horizon and darkness filled the sky. But, just as the previous nights, the tune played by the Piper moved through Hamelin. Into the houses it went, selecting its quarry. The women awoke; they headed out of their homes, mindless to do anything but what the flowing music wished. The women walked through the streets, just as the rats had done. All had been seduced by the music, and they were with one with the tune.

And one by one, they walked out of Hamelin, never to be seen again.

And they all lived happily ever after… No, not really.