The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pins And Needles

by Penny Propofol

Barbara heard the footsteps behind her. She’d noticed a stranger following her earlier. She thought she had lost him but a couple minutes later there was another one. The footsteps were getting closer. She realized it had been a mistake to turn down the alley as she could see no one else around, it was pretty dark and the man was getting closer and closer. She gasped as she felt his big hand on her shoulder. He stopped her and turned her around. He was a big man, powerfully built and over six feet tall. It was a cold, wet day out he had on an overcoat and a fedora hat. She was afraid as his steely blue eyes gazed down at her but the look on his face appeared to be one of concern. She was about to scream as she saw his hand go inside the jacket. Suddenly he produced a badge and said, “Listen miss. I’m Lt. Bill Grimm, Detective with the police department. We’ve had a number of disappearances lately and none of them have turned up yet. Most are girls just about your age. It really isn’t safe for you to be walking alone like this. I just wanted to catch up with you and caution you against the danger you could be putting yourself in.” Barbara stood there, shivering half with fear, half with cold. She was quite wet from the rain and still pretty far from her apartment. Barbara was a small girl, maybe 5′ 4″ tall, 110 lbs, medium-short length dark-brown hair. She was 21 years old with an innocent face and pretty brown eyes. Barbara didn’t have much makeup on. All she had on were her jeans, a brown top and some sneakers.

Detective Grimm asked her if she wanted him to take her home, she declined politely. She told him she could walk it, her place wasn’t too far. A few seconds later she began to think declining Detective Grimm’s help was also a mistake. The rain had picked up again, she was soaked and freezing. The damp cold was reaching right to her bones. All she could think about was getting home, drying off and getting warm. She was making her way toward the street outside the alley. As Barbara walked around the back of an RV parked in a space behind the last building a hand suddenly covered her mouth. A powerful arm wrapped around her upper body, pinning her own arms down, her eyes were wide open in terror. Before she could struggle to get free, a man stepped in front of her and inserted a small pin in the side of her face near the right temple. Immediately and against her will, her body began to relax. Another pin went in on the other side near the other temple. She was beginning to go limp in the arms of the man behind her. Another pin on her forehead, she realized it was some kind of acupuncture as her mind began to fog. One last pin into her neck, her eyes slid shut and she bacame a rag doll in the other man’s arms. She could still feel and hear, but she couldn’t move, think, speak or open her eyes. She felt her wet and cold little body being cradled in a man’s arms and his warmth felt good.

Inside the RV she felt her body being stripped naked, her body would have been shivering normally but it remained limp. She felt a towel being wrapped around her wet hair and her body being put into a soft, warm bed. It must have been heated, the warmth felt so good. She could feel it sinking into her body, through her cold legs and body. A mask was strapped to her face. She could smell the sweet scent of gas as it hissed into her mouth and nose. She was already relaxed from the warmth of the bag. In a matter of seconds her mind was as relaxed as her body, she didn’t have a care in the world. She felt something being plugged into her ears. Soon she heard hypnotic music playing behind a voice. Barbara quickly succumbed to the voice in her ears as she felt a hand stroking her cheek. She drifted away with the voice as a privacy curtain was pulled to hide her from view. As the RV drove through traffic, Barbara felt the voice reaching deeper and deeper into her mind. Somewhere deep inside, she knew that she was being edited, reprogrammed. For some reason she simply didn’t care, she had no will to resist. Barbara felt her body melting down into the mattress of the bed deeper and deeper as she gave in completely to the new master of her life.

Tammy was a cute little blonde with shoulder length hair. She had pretty blue eyes and a sly smile. Tammy was only 5′ 1″, she had a very attractive figure. She hoped it would help her get a ride as she sat at the edge of town with her sign. Tammy had been doing pretty well until the rain started. She was bundled up pretty well but she had been sitting for a while and she was beginning to shiver from the damp cold. Because of the low visibility caused by the rain she was afraid to walk along the highway for fear of being hit. She was about to give in and go get a hot cup of coffee at the diner up the street. Just then the van pulled up and the front passenger window rolled down. The passenger was a pretty girl with blue eyes and light brown hair in a pixie cut. The girl was spunky and no bigger than a minute. She smiled at Tammy and said in a cute British accent, “Hello there, I’m Sarah Dilbert! We’re going your way. Would you like to ride with us?” Tammy laughed and said she would, she took an immediate liking to the girl.

Inside, the RV was warm and dry. Sarah introduced Tammy to Dave, who was driving. The warm air from the heater felt good, it was so nice to be out of the rain. The two girls sat at the booth table in the kitchen section and laughed and talked as the RV rode on. Eventually, Tammy grew tired. Sarah said, “You know, we’ll be reaching a rest stop before too long. We’ll probably stop for the night. You’re welcome to stay with us. We’re going to have supper and you’re welcome to have some. If you have some dry clothes to get into you’re welcome to a hot shower before you turn in. There’s a spare bed in back if you like. Tammy had been out in the cold damp all day long and hadn’t slept well the night before. She was running on empty. She accepted the invitation and the two girls continued their visit until Dave pulled the RV into the rest area. Once he got stopped he came back and said, “Give me just a couple of minutes and I’ll have everything set up for the night.”

The hot water in the shower felt like heaven to Tammy after being out in the cold all day. She scrubbed up loving the smooth, soft, slick feel of her own body when she was soaped up. She had a good lather on when she began to feel very sleepy. She grabbed hold of the bar on the wall to steady herself, but before she could stop herself she slid down the wall landing on her bottom. With a dazed expression on her face, she looked around the steamy bathroom. She tried to call for help, but very quickly the sense of danger passed and she simply lay on her side and curled up under the shower of warm water. Up front in the RV Sarah said, “She should be ready now. Let’s get her out of the shower and into bed, love.” Dave smiled and said, “She’s a looker this one, the leader will be pleased with these girls.” Sarah went back to the bathroom where she heard the water running but no movement. When she opened the door, she saw the drugged girl lying on the floor of the shower, curled up. Sarah and Dave carefully wrapped her in a thick, soft Terrycloth robe to dry. Then they walked the drowsy Tammy out to the kitchen area and placed her on the table. Sarah wrapped Tammy’s hair in a towel to dry as she lay on her back. Then she gently dried Tammy’s hands, feet and lower legs.

Tammy was in a daze, unable to speak and quite fascinated with the light hanging above her. Once she was dried, Dave and Sarah stood her up and removed the robe. Sarah guided her back to the bed area and put the girl into the warmed blankets. Tammy sighed as she felt the warmth envelop her. She could barely hold her eyes open as the mask was carefully strapped over her mouth and nose. The gas had a faintly floral scent to it as she breathed it in. Very quickly her ability to form thoughts was completely suspended. Sarah gently inserted the ear pieces into the girl’s ears and switched on the hypnotic session. Sarah smiled at her and said, “That’s it, sweetie, don’t fight it. Just listen to the voice of the leader and drift away.” She watched as Tammy’s sky blue eyes grew dull and slid closed in submission to the leader’s will. “That’s a good girl, just give yourself to us love.” Sarah then noticed Yang standing at her side looking their latest acquisition over, clearly approving. Satisfied that the girl was under the control of the gas and hypnotic session, he stepped outside to have a look around for further opportunities. Dave went along though they didn’t walk together. They’d been working together long enough they worked as silent partners, each knowing his role.

It didn’t take long to spot a suitable target outside. Her name was Holly, she had a short sporty style for her sandy hair. She had pretty blue eyes, outgoing and a very good figure. She was probably 22 or 23 years old and alone at the moment. To feed herself she was turning tricks with truckers. Yang signaled Dave, who picked up on his mark immediately. Dave walked up to Holly and struck up a conversation. He was good looking, a charmer and a real smooth talker. He subtly mentioned how lonely it was on the road and how it had been a while. She made it clear that she was receptive and eager when she found out that he could pay cash as well as give her a good fix. She immediately crushed out her cigarette and began to follow him. Yang stayed well behind, drawing no attention. Inside the RV, Sarah was snuggling up with her new toy Tammy. Dave lead Holly inside, it was a cold night out and she liked the warmth inside the RV, it was clean and well lit which put her at ease.

Dave sat at the table and explained that he was delivering the RV with cargo to a doctor that he worked for. Some of what he was delivering was medical grade heroin among other goodies. Holly wasted no time getting her clothes off. She walked up and put her body up against Dave, kissing him. She whispered in his ear that for a really good fix she’d let him do whatever he wanted with her. She didn’t even want the money. Looking deeply into her hungry blue eyes he said, “You really need your candy, don’t you hon.” Holly nodded yes, she was nearly shaking. Dave excused himself and returned from the back with a small bottle, a syringe and surgical tubing. He tied the tubing around Holly’s right arm as she watched eagerly, her pink tongue poking out ever so slightly from her soft lips. Her eyes lit up as she watched the magic liquid being loaded into the syringe. Dave said, “You look like you could use a good dose, I’ll give you a little extra. You’ll have to sleep it off, but you can stay until morning.” She nodded eagerly, unable to wait much longer for relief. Dave sterilized the injection site and inserted the needle, filling Holly’s vein with the sweet translucent liquid that would promote euphoria very soon. Within a few seconds the entire contents were injected into Holly’s tied arm. He removed the needle and then unstrapped Holly’s arm watching her carefully.

Seconds later the drug hit her like a tidal wave, a relieved look crossed her face. She struggled to say, “I... uh... it.. it f-feels so gooooood...” Before she could finish, her eyes grew dull, a satisfied smile covered her face as she collapsed into Dave’s arms. He placed her onto the table on her back as he spread her legs. Without a word he lubricated her vagina heavily and tore his pants off as fast as he could. By the time he was naked, he had a raging hard on for the helpless girl on the table. He said to her, “Are you ready, sweetheart?” Holly smiled, dazed and happy. She replied, “Mmmmmhhhmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh. Fuck me baby, fuck me gooood and hard.” She lay there, gazing up into the light, legs spread wide. She felt the air on her wet pussy. Dave pressed the head of his dick firmly against her opening. She moaned when she felt the heat of it and the hardness of it as he gave her four or five tiny pokes, teasing her. Then he grabbed her hips with his strong hands and pressed right through her opening, penetrating all the way to the base of his shaft. She shuddered as the sensation hit her. Holly felt the length of his shaft sliding all the way in. Every bump of every vein on that hard, red hot piece of delicious meat as it invaded her.

Dave began working his hips side to side as he thrust in and out of Holly. It felt so good, all Holly could do was lay there and take it. She made sounds indicating pleasure, no longer able to speak. She felt Dave lean down close to her and kiss her as he continued fucking her dripping pussy. Holly was lost in complete sexual abandon. The scent of his musky cologne with each breath was pushing her over the edge. It had been a while since she’d been fucked by a man who knew what he was doing; she was soaking in every second of this heaven. Suddenly, Dave violently ripped her up from the table and her body flew up to his chest from the force of the pull. Her head draped over his powerful shoulder as she felt his strong hands grip her ass cheeks, her legs, draped around his hips. She felt the cool air on her exposed asshole and in the next second she felt that big dick penetrating her hot, engorged pussy again. It slammed into her again and again as she hung there, helpless in the strength of his grip. She let out a whimper with each penetration, she felt herself wanting this feeling to never end.

The onslaught continued with no sign of ending, her breathing was getting heavier and she was unable to lift her head from his shoulder. Without warning she felt a lubricated bulb tipped vibrator slip into her ass and start driving her toward her climax. Yang, eased the vibrator in and out of the helpless Holly as her body went completely limp, overcome by the totality of the experience. Holly didn’t enjoy anal penetration normally, it was painful and embarrassing. In her heavily drugged condition she was so relaxed that the vibrating dildo penetrated her completely with no discomfort at all. The sensation of it sliding in and out of her as Dave’s big dick was pile driving her pussy was absolutely mind-altering. Dave felt her back arch as her body began to tense up, building toward orgasm. He started to fuck her slow and strong as he whispered into her ear. He said, “That’s it honey, don’t try to fight it. Just give in and cum for me. Just let go and cum, little girl. Thaaaaat’s right. Good girl.” Holly’s body spun completely out of her control as the orgasm hit her. She was helpless to try to hold it off, it was just too strong, and Dave’s words pushed her right over the edge. Wave after wave rolled through her as she felt Dave’s dick deep inside her.

Dave let her down but she was too weak in the knees to stand on her own. He turned her around and bent her over the table. She felt the head of his dick press against her slippery asshole. She wanted to protest but she felt the sting of a needle in her arm. Yang injected her with another small dose of the drug, almost instantly her head sank and rested on the table. She felt Dave slide into her completely as she slipped into bliss. Gently, Dave thrust his hips, sliding in and out of her. Holly began to shudder from the pleasure, Dave was going to make her cum again, it was like a runaway train that she couldn’t stop. The easy sliding in and out pushed Dave to the limit, his body tensed, he couldn’t hold it any more. He came, deep inside her with a shudder as her greedy asshole gripped him and began milking him in her own orgasmic release. Dave pulled out and sat down at the table, spent. Yang lifted the helpless Holly into his arms and carried her back to bed. Soon, she was pumped full of gas, being taken over by the hypnotic voice of the leader. The effects of the drug, the gas and the soft warm bed combined with the voice to take her over quickly and completely.

Yang heard a knock at the door and Dave answered. He could hear a woman’s voice and she sounded like she was demanding. Without a sound Yang slipped out the back door and made his way around behind the woman. She was a redhead, her name was Robin. She had brown eyes, creamy skin and a gorgeous bubble butt in cutoffs. Her cheeks poked out just a little bit at the edge of the cutoff shorts. Her boobs were perfectly matched with her hind end, she was hot. Right now she sounded pretty unhappy about her friend. Robin was Holly’s age and she had seen Holly go into the RV. When she hadn’t seen or heard from her friend, she insisted on checking it out. Robin was insisting on coming in to see her friend, Dave had told her she was in back and would be out in a second.

Without a sound, Yang slipped up behind the girl and pressed a needle into the middle of her forehead. Caught off guard, she found her mind suddenly growing cloudy as Yang lifted her arms. Dave took hold of her hands and led her inside the RV. Yang followed, closing the door. In second he had two needles in near the girl’s temples, her body was turning to jelly against her will. One last pin inserted into the neck and her eyes slid closed, she collapsed into Yang’s waiting arms. He held her up as Dave yanked down her pants. Then Dave held her up by raising her arms high as Yang removed her top. Then naked and helpless girl had melted like butter under the power of the pins.

Dave gently bent her over the table as Yang stripped. As Yang got ready, Dave applied some lubricant to Robin’s asshole. Yang stepped up behind her and pressed his dick into her with ease. As he watched the helpless Robin, he was amazed that such a strong woman could be controlled with just a few well placed pins. Her body and mind both were completely neutralized in spite of the strength of her will. Not only that but her ability to even think was switched off, leaving her mind wide open to suggestion. Dave saw the girl’s eyebrows raise slightly to indicate distress. He whispered into her ear, “No, no honey. He won’t hurt you. Just relax and go with it. Just give in and let it make you feel really good. Robin’s face relaxed, unable to resist the suggestion, her mind and body let go completely. She was so susceptible to the effects of the pins that they were already able to control her. Yang continued to slide his dick in and out of her asshole, relaxed as she was it felt really good. As Dave weaved his fingers through her hair he continued to coach her through the fuck. He whispered, “That’s a good girl, just take it in. Yes, all the way. Good girl. You like being fucked in the ass, don’t you.” Robin whimpered, “Yes.” Her voice was filled with shame as she said it.

Dave told her, “No don’t be ashamed, honey. Just let go, take in the feeling. You like it, don’t you?” Robin’s breathing was getting heavier as she said, “Ohhhhh... Oh yes. Ohhh it feels sooooo goood. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... ohhhhhh, oh fuuuuuuck. Fuck me. Ohhhhh fuck me in the assssss.” Yang felt Robin’s body go limp underneath him, the last of the tension and inhibition was gone. He changed the style of his thrust then. He pushed in, then while inserted gave three quick thrusts then pulled back out. In no time, Robin was on the brink of cumming. She’d never been fucked like this before, being forced to submit, being made helpless. It made her want to cum as she felt Yang’s expert technique working on her. She could feel Dave’s words erasing her mind, her willingness to be reprogrammed as Yang’s dick conquered her soft, shapely body. He picked up the pace of his thrusts as he listened to her panting and whimpering. She was being corralled towards an orgasm, powerless to fight it. Yang grew more and more excited as he felt her body willingly taking every inch of him, aching for more. He felt the girl’s body begin to tense as the climax approached. By this point she didn’t know her own name, what year it was or give fuck all about Holly. All that existed was Yang’s dick and what it was making her feel. Oh she wanted to be his bitch, to give herself to him mind and body. Oh those strong thrusts into her, making her feel like a sexy, desired woman. She heard the voice in her mind say, “Faster, faster, oh. Oh yeah. Oh fuck me! Fuck me you stud! Ooohh! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum!”

Every fiber of her body tensed up as she climaxed, she was dancing right on the edge. She felt Yang cum deep inside of her and it was all over. She started cumming, her hips started to thrust into him, out of her control as she came. Over and over the waves crashes through her mind, wrecking it again and again. Eventually she collapsed and relaxed completely. She felt the spent Yang’s weight lying upon her, his dick still inside of her. Dave smiled at her as she was coming down. He stroked her red hair and said, “Now it’s time to put you to bed, little girl. Sweet dreams.” Yang pulled out and sat down at the table. Dave scooped her up and took her to the back. He put her in the bed next to Holly. Robin could hear Dave and felt everything happening but she could not move, think or open her eyes. She felt a mask being gently secured over her mouth and nose. Then she felt something being plugged into her ears. After several seconds of breathing the sweet smelling gas, Robin drifted off without a care. She was aware only of an irresistible voice that began to systematically reprogram her mind. When she woke up she would be just another fuck puppet for the leader.