The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: ‘The Pink—II—Scarlet Temptress

Synopsis: A private detective tracks down the seductive exotic dancer, Lorelei; will he become her lastest conquest?

Claire Montgomery and Chrissy Rand had hired me to get some revenge on a female stripper that they claimed had ruined their lives.

The women had been married to Brian and Patrick, respectively, and being long-time friends of each other, claimed that both men were now one hundred percent absolutely, unshakably in love with a dancer they’d just met, when just a short time ago, as little as a week, in fact, they had lived normal, loving lives and there had never been any troubles in their marriages to either man. I told them that they probably didn’t know the true feelings of their husbands, after all, or they could be a little bored in the sack, and weren’t as obsessed with this stripper as the women seemed to think. Maybe they were even pranking their wives in an effort to spice up their sex lives with fake stories of a mysterious and sexy stripper.

The hidden videos of the two men, Brian and Patrick, in mad, passionate, raunchy sex with a woman the girls had identified as ‘Lorelei’ kinda surprised me since the men were babbling on and on about worshipping her, and living only for her pleasure as they fornicated. Insult of insults, the men had had sex with this Lorelei chick in the beds they shared with their wives. And the mother of all insults came when the boys and Lorelei had been filmed taking part in a threesome! They had both told their wives that it had been this dancer that had made them proclaim their love and devotion for her, and demand an immediate divorce. The women were heart-broken and vengeful, which was where I came in.

My name’s Brooke, and I do favors for people.

No, I don’t kill people, but I have scared the crap out of them, and I’ve been an instrument of revenge for both jilted men and women, to get back at cheating whore wives or scuzzy boyfriends and husbands. Money was money and I had no problem with the job I had to do. I had nothing against strippers— just thought they should go fool around with someone that was single or divorced or in a lousy marriage, then nobody gets hurt.

I did some research on this chick beforehand, and when I Googled ‘Lorelei’ and the word ‘husband’, I found that her name showed up in medical files for a group of men in another city who were going insane without her. I couldn’t understand how she was able to get into their minds so thoroughly, but figured hypnotism had to be a part of it. She was young, perhaps under 25, and somehow had happily-married guys eating out of her hand, so I knew I had to be careful—this chick might be more dangerous than she seemed if she could brainwash so many supposedly loyal husbands and fiancees.

Before I went inside the club I pulled out my wallet and looked at a picture of my precious girlfriend and mumbled, “Might need you to make me forget this place tonight, babe. Gotta hang out with a buncha losers and sluts. The things I do for money.” My girl, Wendy, was just a ‘Plain Jane’, no makeup, no fake boobs, conservative clothing, just a year into her thirties, but I loved her to death, and planned to marry her by the end of the year. That bimbo/Barbie doll look did absolutely nothing for me, let alone the skanky, slutty-look of strippers. Frowning, I shoved my wallet back into my pocket and went inside.

This ‘Lorelei’ chick worked at a new club called ‘Club Mystique’, and it looked like any other kind of strip club I’d ever been into in my younger days, with flashing strobe lights, dance music pounding from plenty of amplifiers, men at tables gawking at the dancer on the stage. I hadn’t been inside one for a good 10 years by now, having lost interest. A tall, skinny broad was wriggling her ass on stage, and slutty women in slutty lingerie or skimpy bikinis were trying to rip customers off with requests for ‘dances’. I glanced at the chick on stage, but she wasn’t my target, this ‘Lorelei’ broad.

“Hey, sexy, would you like a dance?” a voice asked behind me, touching my arm

I flinched from the contact, and spun around. It wasn’t Lorelei, but rather yet another money-hungry exotic dancer. I had to admit, this one was very cute, but I felt sorry for her. She should have been modelling, even for a Walmart flyer, and not in here.

“Sorry. Just visiting my...sister. She’s a dancer here, and I’m supposed to meet her in her dressing room or something?”

The dancer shrugged her shoulders, and waved a disinterested hand towards a door off to one side. I thanked her and casually made my way to the back area where the dressing rooms were, and took a seat at the nearest table for just a few moments. Once the bouncers weren’t looking (and I knew I could kick their asses if I had to), I swung around in my chair and slipped through the door where I found a chick exiting the club’s office.

“Hello. I’m Lorelei’s brother,” I said, turning on the charm. “Is she here today?”

“She’s supposed to be,” the stripper told me, her mind clearly elsewhere. “Her dressing room’s right here.”

She just left me standing there, so I entered Lorelei’s dressing room, patting the gun in the breast pocket of my jacket. It wasn’t loaded, but it sure looked scary to the bad people that I leaned on. I looked around, and shook my head, disgusted. She had sparkly outfits and short-short skirts and erotic bras and underwear, high heels and go-go boots, leather garments, bottles of oils and creams on her vanity—the smuttiness of her costumes was almost overpowering. I opened up a drawer and was shocked to find inside a pile of underwear—men’s underwear, which confused me a little. They weren’t hers, so what the heck...? There must have been over a dozen briefs and boxers in the drawer.

What the hell? I thought to myself, catching a glimpse of a pair of photos of Lorelei and a very famous actor. The first was of them…tonguing each other??? The other was of the actor and Lorelei embracing like they were in love. It wasn’t a friendly, hey-we’re-goofing-around-for-the-camera-aren’t-we-funny expression— there was definite love between these two! Wasn’t that actor married to one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood??? Why was he cheating on her with this slut?

The door swung open, and in the same moment it took her to realize that somebody was already in her dressing room, I had already grabbed the door and begun to close it quietly.

“Don’t move. Get inside,” I ordered softly, showing her my weapon in my jacket pocket..

Lorelei did so, a look of great concern on her face. “What’s this about? Who are you?”

“Revenge,” I answered, making the word answer both questions.

“For what?”

I smirked at her, still trying to look nasty. “Brian Montgomery and Patrick Rand; sound familiar?”

Lorelei actually smiled at the mentioning of their names, and I could swear she even relaxed! “Mmmm! Brian and Patrick! They were great. Individually...and as a threesome!”

I sneered at him, annoyed. “Yea, well, their wives weren’t too thrilled with your little antics, and that’s why I’m here.”

“Mm-hm,” Lorelei smiled, taking a step towards me, and shaking her mane of red hair with her hands. “And you want the same experience, Mister—?”

“Brooke. And back off, lady!” I told her, retrieving my pistol, and holding it in her general direction. “I’m not the least bit interested in your kind. I figure you used somekinda hypnotism on them, judging by their raving adulation, the way they seemed to lose their minds to you. Maybe even drugs, I don’t know, but be warned— I’m immune to hypnotism. Break out any sparkly lights or something and it won’t do anything other than make me mad!”

“I see,” Lorelei said, keeping her distance.

What a waste, I thought to myself. The girl was beautiful enough to have any guy, so why pick on somebody that was already married? I noticed that she’d dyed her hair red now—probably to hide from her past and take on a new persona, even with the same stage name. I recalled that ‘Lorelei’ was one of the names given to the ancient and enticing Sirens who lured men to their deaths, so taking such a name seemed fitting—she was killing men’s marriages. Her real name was probably Linda or Amy, or something.

“So you’re going to reverse the hypnosis.” It was more of a statement than a question, as I wanted her to know I was dead serious.

Lorelei removed her leather jacket and tossed it on a nearby chair, and revealed an amazing, curvy physique that was popping out of a low-cut, sleeveless pink t-shirt, her breasts and firm nipples pointing right at me. She had a mane of wavy red hair that cascaded down across her shoulders and half way down her back, while her eyes were dark brown and catlike, painted and outlined in black. Her mouth was full and red, but I wasn’t tempted. I could only imagine how many guys she probably sucked off with it—or whatever else she did with it. Her leather skirt was tight-fitting and expensive, and her stylish and expensive leather boots made her about 5′ 10″, nearly as tall as me. She was roughly 23 or 24, a good 10 years younger than me, but acted like she was on an equal basis to my 35 years. I still wasn’t impressed when she sauntered over to her vanity and sat down facing me, crossing her legs.

“Mr.Brooke, I have to be on stage soon. I really don’t have time for this. Let’s discuss this like adults. Without that gun.”

“Yea, well, you need to keep your ass on stage, instead of playing with other women’s guys. Let the attached ones stay attached to their girls, know what I’m saying?. Take me for instance; I got a fiancee, myself, at home, same girl for three years, and I love her more than anything. You couldn’t break that love, but you tricked Patrick and Brian somehow. And you need to make them remember who they actually love—not you, their wives.” Lorelei shrugged, indifferent. “And what’s with all the underwear in your drawer?”

She pursed her lips into a smile, her cat-like eyes gleaming with pride. “Conquests. Patrick’s are in there, and so are Brian’s, and Dan’s and Peter’s… They come in here wearing them, and leave with a smile on their faces and nothing hiding their hard-ons! So what are you, Mr.Brooke? Boxers or briefs?”

I refused to answer, as she removed her t-shirt and skirt exposing her black lace bra, fishnet stockings, and panties (probably in a lame attempt to tempt me), which she removed to replace with a sparkly red g-string. She sat at her mirrored vanity and began to apply her eye shadow for her stage show, as if I wasn’t there. I wasn’t about to leave, even as she began to touch up her lipstick with a deep red burgundy shade that matched her nails, then turned around, and slowly flipped open a silver compact. Lorelei picked up an applicator brush off her vanity, and began to apply her blush across both cheeks slowly and meticulously, and even some on her upper chest near her breasts, even though she knew I was getting more annoyed watching her as she ignored me. After looping a long chain of pearls around her neck, slipping on a frilly black and white garter up one leg as far as halfway up her thigh, and running her hands through her hair to make her hair look shaggy and as messy as if she’d just gotten out of bed, I watched her as she removed her boots and slipped on a pair of black stilettos before she stood up and slid a pearl bracelet onto one wrist, and an ornate gold bracelet up as far as her upper arm.

“How do I look?” she asked, striking a pose and smiling suggestively.

“Slutty,” I sneered, but she didn’t take it like the insult I meant it as.

“You can see why Brian and Patrick fell in love with me, can’t you?” Lorelei asked me, her ringed fingers brushing her chest, the jewelry glittering in the light. “All these curves, my sensuous, inviting lips, my firm breasts...” She said, emphasizing her words with hands that rolled down her sides, accentuating her curves.

“No, they didn’t fall in love with you,” I said trying to stay mad, but my bad mood was somehow beginning to fade. “You tricked them. Somehow.”

“Once they had a taste of me there was no turning back, Mr.Brooke. They loved every second of their time alone with me.”

“Yea. Sure they did,” I replied, sarcastically.

“Just like we could enjoy each other, Mr. Brooke,” she said demurely, approaching me slowly and cupping and squeezing her breasts together, threatening to make them pop out before from her sexy push-up bra.

What?” I gasped.

“Think about it— my arms around you, my mouth on yours, my tongue licking your—“

“Stop it!” I snapped softly, taking out my gun, but holding it at my side away from Lorelei, noticing that it seemed to be getting a little warm her the dressing room, the closer she got to me.

“Why should I? It’s what you want, Brooke. You know it’s what you want!. Feeling my hot body against yours, my beautiful pussy and your cock becoming one, making beautiful music together—“

“I—I said ss-stop it,” I gasped, as I became more and more aware of how warm the room was getting—or was it just me?—the closer she got to me. Lorelei slowly approached me, a carnel, hungry look on her face as she gently removed the unloaded gun from my hand, and tossed it onto the open drawer of the vanity on top of the pile of men’s underwear. The symbolism didn’t escape me.

She backed me up right against the door as she approached me, seemingly stalking me, her almond-shaped eyes intense, hypnotic, locked onto mine, and I watched as she placed her hands on my chest and pressed my pectoral muscles under my shirt. “Mmmm. Nice build.” I flinched from the touch of a woman that A) wasn’t my fiancee, and B) wasn’t my type at all, a.k.a. slutty. Her body seemed to emanate heat against mine, as if her sex drive was blazing within her, fighting to escape, and burn me in the process. I was about to tell her that I wanted her to back off, when her hands slowly slid further up my chest and linked behind my head in an embrace, and pressed her cheek against mine. Her body came into contact with mine (and it was like no other body I’d felt before, what with her large, firm tits pressed against my chest), and despite a smaller build than mine, her smooth arms hid a strength within that I couldn’t have expected.

“No,” I mumbled. “Stop…it. I…I can’t…I don’t want—“

Lorelei took advantage of my open mouth as I puckered my mouth to say the word ‘want’, pulled my face into hers, and quickly covered my mouth with her full red lips. I had never felt a kiss more erotic, more wonderful than that of Lorelei’s, as if her lips were the perfect fit for mine. She sighed, “Mmmmm”, as she held our kiss, her head slowly turning back and forth as she pressed into me, locking me in so tight that I couldn’t fight it. I became aware of the most unusual perfume I’d ever smelled, a fragrance that I’d never encountered before or could even identify, even though I never saw her spray on anything just now. My arms had simply remained motionless at my sides, until I forced them to rise up and push Lorelei away, except my hands moved with minds of their own, first raising up to her hips, then moving across her back. I looked at her, wide-eyed, surprised that I wasn’t trying to push her away, since she wasn’t my type at all and I had a fiancee of my own at home that I’d never cheated on.

She released my lips, but continued to hold me close to her, our mouths still barely two inches apart from each other, our held breath released softly across each other’s lips. I felt my eyes lock onto her lovely almond-shaped eyes of brown that merged seamlessly with her irises, with their graceful curled eyelashes, all made up with black eyeliner and mascara, and with perfectly applied up-swept eyeshadow, and felt as if I could stare into them forever. It wasn’t heavily-applied, but it was still a little slutty, a ‘bad girl’ look, and yet...I was entranced by their dark and dangerous beauty. Maybe she was waiting for me to break free or issue another challenge, but I didn’t for some reason I couldn’t explain, and that just made her smile that same sexy smile at me again. Lorelei glanced at my mouth which was now red with her lipstick, which seemed to please her for leaving her ‘mark’ on me. She leaned in, and I let her kiss me again, this time long and hard. Did I just say she was ‘sexy’???

I wondered why my preference for nice, plain girl-next-door types that wore very little make-up was being thrown aside while Lorelei’s lips were on mine again, and this time I closed my eyes to reject what I was seeing and try to remember my fiancee, but all it did was make me think of how good Lorelei’s lips felt. With my senses overwhelmed by her powerful sexuality and femininity, her inviting lips forced my sex drive through the roof as mine pressed harder into hers and embraced her tighter as I returned her affection. What the hell was wrong with me??? She slowly released our kiss and spoke again, playing with the hair on the back of my head as she brushed her smooth cheeks across mine again and again as she spoke, my mind spinning with conflicting thoughts and desires.

“Feels good, doesn’t it, having a gorgeous stripper kiss you, feeling her beautiful body press against your own?” Her mouth layered my cheek with gentle kisses and faint lipstick traces, as she pressed her hot body into mine. She snuggled her incredibly soft cheeks against mine, caressing my other cheek with her hand, pressing our faces against each other’s like a cat rubbing it’s scent against a person it liked. She had the smoothest, softest cheeks I’d ever felt, and I immediately craved more for some reason. Then she began to lick and kiss my neck, working me over as she began to give me a hickey. My mind was getting an incredible rush from her expert licking, kissing and sucking, my breath coming in shorter and shorter waves as she held me close.

“You’re…you’re…” I grunted, aware that my mind was an open book, and I had to tell her what I was thinking. “...incredible! ” I tried to stop myself from saying something I never thought I’d ever hear myself say to a stripper, but I couldn’t help myself. I found myself embracing her tightly, too, breathing in the fresh smell of her thick, streaming red locks, although that wasn’t the source of her supernatural perfume.

“I knew you’d enjoy it…lover,” she whispered to me, and latched onto my neck again with those full red lips of hers again.

I closed my eyes and continued to run my hands across Lorelei’s warm, lithe back as she continued to suck my neck like a pro, just beneath my ear, softly moaning as her hot breath turned me on like no woman had ever aroused me before, making me forget why I was here. I opened my eyes with surprise, and tried to catch my breath as I realized that I was fully erect in my pants, and it was because of this slutty stripper. I felt her firm breasts press against my chest, and despite myself, I enjoyed the dramatic difference from my fiancees own small boobs if my inability to think straight was any indication.

“God, you’re gorgeous!” I sighed, ready to babble and not hold back what my subconscious was thinking, as my opinion of Lorelei grew more and more positive with every second, Every caress. But…this was crazy! I had a fiancee that I was deeply in love with, whom I was planning to marry this year! I’m as monogamous as they come! I’d always been loyal to my girlfriends in the past, even more so with my fiancee, Wendy. Shocked by my behaviour, I tried to figure out how she was doing this to me, tried to think of my girl at home, when she broke my concentration by giving me even more soft kiss on my lips and then rubbing her smooth cheek against mine, whispering in my ear,

“Let’s get a little more comfortable.”

Lorelei directed me towards a love seat beside her vanity. I could almost feel myself recover my senses as we parted, her lips finally off of me. I hesitated, slowly shaking my head, but then she caressed my cheek again with one hand, and pulled me towards her, using her seductive smile to draw me in. She was so alluring and commanding, despite being so much younger than me, that she had me on the love seat seconds later, my jacket off and shirt ripped off in seconds, the torn buttons hitting the floor. With my back against one arm of the plush red love seat, I found her pressed on top of me, embracing me with her arms, her perfume making my head spin as we got even more intimate.

She pressed her cheek against mine again, and I sighed, “Lady, you’ve got the softest cheeks I’ve ever felt!”

She began to suck my neck again, one free hand playing with my hair, tickling my ear, while I found myself kissing her shoulder and neck and her pearl necklace, breathing in her perfume. Any discomfort I should have had because I was cheating on my fiancee had gone out the window, as Lorelei, the seductive stripper, rubbed and writhed all over me, our bodies making contact in ways I never could have imagined minutes ago. She adjusted her position higher and tickled my cheek with her silk push-up bra for several seconds, garnering kisses from my lips that yearned to feel the firm flesh of her breasts that the lingerie cupped, until she reached behind her, and gently removed her bra, exposing a pair of the most beautiful, perfect tits I’d ever seen in my life. It was discarded near my head onto the edge of the love seat, still seductive in my peripheral vision, still a reminder that I was giving in to her temptations. She smiled at her handy work, running a finger across the hickey she’d left on my neck, traces of her red lipstick making it obvious that she’d marked me as ‘hers’. How the hell was I going to explain that to Wendy?!

She lined up one of her tits my face, and even though I knew what was about to happen I didn’t resist. Cupping it from beneath with one hand, her rings glittered from the light, squeezing it, caressing it, making my mouth water with anticipation, she fed it to me, pressing it firmly into my lips, making me kiss and suck her hard nipple on the right side of her magnificent bosom. I’d sucked many tits in my time, but this woman was easily making me forget every one of them, creating an irresistible preference for her body, and hers alone, in my mind. My tongue lashed out and tasted her and then the left one, her sensuous, firm breasts making me drunk with desire and lust from the dramatic difference I was so used to. She held my head in place from behind for about a minute, pressing me into her and moaning to herself as she felt my hot tongue, allowing me to get the full effect of her fragrant tits in my face, my tongue continuing to be curious and lick her hard nipples. Lorelei reached down and took my sexually-charged, shaking hands, making them cup and massage her breasts, which I was only too happy to do, her ringed fingers glittering and sparkling on top of my hands. One was a large heart-shaped diamond-like ring, another was an oval ruby, while others were gold or silver, with various designs and gemstones embedded in them, making her long-nailed fingers look ultra-feminine. She tilted her head back with a moan as I caressed and massaged her boobs, her long mane of wavy red hair whipping around, and back again, covering half of her face. She smiled as she saw my obvious enjoyment of her mesmerizing tits, then lowered herself and kissed me with those wonderful lips of her again, one hand holding my head in place from behind, forcing me to accept her tongue in my mouth. Still in control of my every movement, her free hand reached down and slid inside my pants and underwear to massage my stiff dick.

“Oh, yea, baby, that’s hot. You love this, don’t you?” she whispered in my ear.

“Yeaaa,” I sighed, halfway to Dreamland as she rubbed me into rock-solid rigidity.

Lorelei then withdrew her hand to expertly undo my belt and pants, pulling my pants down with a little help from me as I actually lifted my bottom enough to help her pull them all the way to the floor. I kicked my shoes off and shrugged and pushed my pants until they were off and I was completely naked beneath the hot stripper. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, and was blind to my memories of my woman at home. She reached across to her drawer and retrieved a pair of shiny hot pink panties, with frilled edges and a red heart design where her pussy would lie hidden behind. She told me to breath in their feminine fragrance, as she laid one smooth arm across my shoulders behind my head, running her fingers through my hair. At any other time I would have fought it off as I’d never had an interest in going down on a woman or even getting close to her undies, let alone the panties of a slutty stripper that God knows who she’d been with, but I was so intoxicated by her power over me that I did as she asked. I smelled the womanly odor of the underwear, feeling the softness of the material against my nose and lips as she touched my face with them, and found myself actually finding it pleasing to my senses.

Sighing with sleepy-eyed acceptance as she smiled with approval, I began to appreciate and enjoy the feminine odor, thinking to myself, I could get used to this. She even stroked my dick with the panties making me rock-hard from contact with the silky panties, before she tossed them back onto her vanity, then began to kiss and lick my nipples, as her hands held my arms motionless. Her tongue darted in and out and around in circles, a look of pleasure on her face, as she displayed her obvious experience at turning a man on. I’d never thought my nipples were all that sensitive or needed any attention during lovemaking,, but now that I was having them licked and sucked for the first time, I realized how much I was enjoying it, and how turned on it was making me. She ran her hands up and down my bare arms, feeling her rub and claw my muscles as she writhed before me, then watched her as she began to lower herself, kissing my abdomen, lower and lower, until she gently grasped my dick, her rings sparkling like glittering stars.

“Watch me,” she commanded softly, and I found myself unable to look away.

Lorelei lay her string of pearls across my belly, encircling my dick with them, even as her glistening rings and deep-red manicured fingers surrounded my hard-on with her hand to stroke me and lick the head of my dick. Kissing it again and again with puckered, pouty lips, she opened her mouth and swallowed several inches of my seven-inch penis in one fluid motion, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from me. I’d never experienced a rush like this (I didn’t get blowjobs from my fiancee and it had been a looong time since my last one, which hadn’t been so great, anyway), and was going out of my mind with her expert cock-sucking, her movements in tune with the beating dance music outside. As her long red hair lay across my thighs and abdomen like the bottom of a waterfall, to envelop my crotch area with her womanly visage, her feminine face bobbed up and down my cock, her smooth cheeks filled with my sex making it impossible to look away from her.

Her eyes, those lovely deep brown and eyeshadowed masterpieces of hers, watched me watching her as one bejewelled hand stroked my cock and the other played with my balls and rubbed my abdomen, her lips and tongue doing a far better job of blowing me than any chick had ever done before. It was as if she instinctively knew all the secret places to touch and stroke me to keep me in her power. It was an incredible turn-on watching her lovely full deep-red lips envelope and imprison my cock, sucking it up and down, lathering it with her saliva and traces of lipstick, draining my will as she sought to drain it of my cum.

I moaned softly, “Oh, yea, Lorelei...don’t stop...”

She took it out of her mouth and made her way lower, licking my shaft up and down, never releasing her seductive hold on it, stroking my hard dick in her hand as she licked as far down as my balls, before returning to lick and kiss the head again like a lover, bringing forth quivering waves of pleasure from me. It wasn’t even as if she was the submissive one here, as someone that’s on her knees and orally-servicing a guy would look to an outsider. No, instead it was as if she was the dominant one here, and I was the submissive, her sexual powers taking what she wanted from me, my only purpose to give her the pleasure she sought. She wanted to suck a cock and watch a man succumb to her irresistible love and seduction, and I was more than fulfilling that task! As my breathing came in shorter and shorter waves, and I realized that I was going to cum in the next minute or so if I didn’t stop her now, her relentless cocksucking forcing my orgasm to build like a raging volcano within me. I watched her with a longing, spellbound smile across my lips, the expert love-maker of men seduce my cock, it’s will and mine evaporating to this gorgeous female exotic dancer, yearning for every stroke, every lick, every kiss I could receive from her. Did I just call her…’gorgeous’???

Was she making me her slave? Was this how she seduced guys like Brian and Patrick and all the others into doing her bidding and becoming her mindless worshippers? Would this encounter make me reconsider my relationship with my fiancee or could it just be a one-time romp, a secret encounter to be hidden from Wendy or whatever her name was? No! NO! my mind screamed. I love this! I love Lorelei, and what she’s doing to me! My mind went crazy with images of servitude, telling myself I want to bury my face in Lorelei’s tits, kneel on all fours before her so I can submissively kiss her feet in those sexy black stilettos, and beg her to control me using her powers of sexual persuasion...!

I realized then that she really was trying to enslave me like the others! I knew if I let her continue sucking me that she would make me cum and I would be brainwashed into becoming her willing, worshipping slave and want to stay that way. I tried to edge away from her, but she held me down with one hand across my belly, as she momentarily took her mouth off my cock long enough to say breathlessly,

“You love this, Brooke. You can’t resist me!”

And then her lips were back on my dick sucking with renewed force as her hand stroked me faster, making me gasp and moan, my head tilting back from the sexual rush she was forcing me to experience. I felt myself succumbing to her seductive feminine charms because it felt sooo good. I looked back at her and, mesmerized once again by her beautiful painted eyes and cocksucking, I actually thought to myself, It’s true—I can’t resist her! Would it be so bad to fall in love with Lorelei? She’s the most beautiful woman in the world and deserves my complete love and adoration. I let myself slip back against the love seat with a resigned sigh, surrendering to the inevitable orgasm that this seductress was forcing me to experience. I couldn’t wait to kneel before her and tell her she was the only woman I loved. My eyes locked onto hers again, my longing, adoring smile returned and I gasped through clenched teeth,

“You’re a goddess! I want to worship you!”

Such an out-of-character proclamation spoken out loud surprised me and I shook my head to clear it, realizing that I really was on my to becoming her latest love slave. It gave me just enough of my own free will to push her away before she could make me cum, and I tried to get away, off of her love seat, but her seduction of me had made me feel weak and submissive to her powers of persuasion. She easily grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face her, even as I struggled weakly against her, feeling like I had the strength of a five-year old boy.

“No, I…can’t,” I slurred. “I…have to leave…I’m sorry…” I said, but Lorelei was able to stop me, holding me down so that I couldn’t get off my knees before her.

“Watch me, Brooke. You can’t take your eyes off of me,” she commanded softly, suggestively.

She stood before me, placed her hands gently on my shoulders, and began to sway her hips back and forth, her glittering g-string in all of its glory before me, as the dance music pumped behind the door to her movements. I remained kneeling before her, mesmerized by her rhythmic, suggestive swaying, watching her enticing g-string waving slowly side to side and back and forth before me, making me forget why I had tried to leave. Lorelei then pulled it off her, and began to rub and massage her pussy with her right hand. Her pubes were neatly trimmed into a heart-shape, and her lips were wet and inviting, her scent alluring and mind-bending. I watched, spellbound, and with that same delirious, longing smile forming across my lips, as her fingers penetrated it, moving back and forth inside it making her rings glitter hypnotically inches away from me, until she removed her fingers, slick with her intoxicating juices. I felt drawn to it, my mind overwhelmed with feelings of lust and attraction to her, believing it was the most perfect pussy I could have ever imagined. As I thought these things, I realised that my own cock was fully erect and rock hard—but that would only happen if I wanted her...which apparently I did!

“It’s time you tasted me, Brooke,” she whispered seductively down at me, running her wet fingers across my lips. “And you’re going to love it!”

I watched without resistance, my arms down at my sides, as she held my head from behind, as her fingers, wet with her pussy juice, entered my mouth, which willingly opened to accept it. She slowly, seductively, moved them around my mouth, filling my mouth with her beautiful wet fingers, my tongue rolling about inside around them, tasting her salty femininity. Then she cupped my head from behind with both hands, and pulled my face into her hot pussy, my tongue instinctively searching out ever line and contour of her being. In all my times with other women I had never had my face in their pussies, having no desire to even try it, but Lorelei was completely different! I used my tongue in ways I’d never pleasured a woman before, eliciting soft moans from both of us as our sexual arousal grew exponentially in unison, my mind coming to realize that I would do absolutely anything she asked of me.

And still something fought within me, reminding myself that this wasn’t right, that I was being manipulated. Yea, she was hot and gorgeous, but I didn’t belong here, and others were counting on me to stop this woman from controlling anyone else—including me. I leaned back away from her glistening pussy, shaking my head slightly to regain my sanity. She observed this, and reached behind for something on her vanity.

“N-no...can’t...do this...” I grunted, wondering if I was making sense or being a fool for resisting her.

“Looks like I need to turn you all the way, Brooke. Let me introduce you to a little something I call ‘The Pink’,” she said, holding her silver compact before me. I instantly caught a whiff of a seductive fragrance, like no perfume I’d ever experienced, and knew it was emanating from her pink blush. So that’s what I’d been smelling all this time! With her other hand, she took a makeup brush, swished up some onto the soft bristles, and then proceeded to apply the fragrant blush to both of my cheeks. They instantly made me feel a rush of warmth and made my head spin, all thoughts of resistance erased in seconds as I simply continued to kneel before her, allowing her to apply another coat of the perfumed powder onto my masculine cheeks.

“Usually, I seduce my men a little at a time with my blush. I rub off some onto them when I brush my cheek against theirs, visit after visit, creating an insatiable desire and love for me as time goes on. You see, my blush is imbued with a pheromone-laced love potion that men find irresistible, making them crave more, and fall deeper and deeper in love with me the more they come into contact with it. I could have turned you slower, Brooke, but considering you were sent here by someone else, and you still have a fraction of your own will remaining, I need you under my spell now, so I’m giving you a full dose.”

I could feel my will surrendering to her powerful feminine persona as she finished brushing my cheeks with her love potion, making me moan from the sexual rush it was creating within me, my dick fully erect, and practically read to cum by itself. It didn’t make me feel queer or anything, nor did it make me even think it was weird to wear blush on my cheeks. Instead it worked its seductive magic on me, and created a voracious lust for her. My mind was spellbound by the realization that Lorelei was enslaving me as she had enslaved Patrick and Brian before me. No man could resist Lorelei’s seductive charms, and that included me! I had walked into her dressing room, thinking I was going to be in control, but she had made me fall under her love spell as she had countless other men before me. My hands shook from sexual excitement, rising not to fight off this gorgeous woman, but to massage and squeeze her beautiful thighs wrapped within their fishnet stockings, and her perfectly round buttocks, as her frilly garter hypnotically held my attention to my right on her thigh, accentuating her feminine power over me.

“You’re beautiful!” I gasped with a near-mindless smile as I looked up at her. “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life!”

In the next instant, I’d shoved my face back into her crotch, my outstretched tongue penetrating her pussy, desperate to taste every inch of her as her trimmed pubes tickled my chin and nose. My eyes became sleep-eyed and I felt myself become more and more submissive as I did my best to please her, gasping for breath as I moaned with intense pleasure over and over with every lick. I loved the feeling of submissiveness as I knelt before her; Lorelei’s pussy was my only focus as it slid back and forth below my nose and against my chin. Pressing my face in deeper as I sucked and licked her, it turned me on to think of how many other men she’d enslaved and had serviced her as I was doing now. It should have grossed me out that other guys mouths and dicks had screwed her in the very places I was licking her, but it only enforced my goal to…worship it? Yes, I thought to myself, I want to worship her pussy, to stare at it lovingly and give it as much pleasure as I could offer. Her powerful femininity was superior to my masculinity, and she was to be adored, obeyed and loved, worshipped as the love goddess that she was. I couldn’t believe I was thinking these crazy things, but they were coming so naturally for me now that I was losing my old identity.

Lorelei took a step back, and reclined backward onto her love-seat, an alluring, come hither smile playing across her red lips that kept me entranced and focused solely on her. Spreading her legs wide slowly with her hands, and resting a hand gracefully across her pussy, fingering it suggestively before me, I couldn’t resist her silent command for me to approach her (still on my knees), and lean down into her, burying my face into her hot and wet snatch where I belonged. And again, just because she was below me and I was trying to make her cum, didn’t mean that I was the one in control here. This gorgeous woman, so many years younger than me, had me completely under her spell, doing her bidding, eager to love her the way she commanded me to do.

“You’re doing very well, Brooke; you’re a natural at pleasuring me with your tongue,” she sighed, making me release a moan of thanks for her compliment because I wanted to please her, and felt wonderful that I had discovered a new talent! She smiled victoriously down at me, knowing that she had me, a tough guy engaged to another woman, in her power. Then she added, “Now you know how I was able to turn Patrick and Brian, and all the others, just as I’m converting you. In short order they find themselves my willing slaves, on their knees craving my beautiful, perfect body. Sometimes they put up resistance, but I love breaking them down to become my worshipping love slaves and watching them experience the pure joy of eating my gorgeous pussy! Just as you’re falling in love with me, Brooke; you’re falling in love with Lorelei, your new mistress!!” You understand now, don’t you, Brooke?”

She was right and her words continued to maintain complete control of me. I replied breathlessly, “Oh, God, yeah! I see now, Lorelei! You’re so hot! You’re the most beautiful, desirable woman in the world! What kind of fool would ever resist you?”

I didn’t wait for an answer, burying my tongue inside her once more, desperate to taste her juices, and make her orgasm my only focus.

Lorelei lifted her shapely legs and rested them across my shoulders so that I was locked into position. I continued to drive my face into her pussy as she relentlessly made me lick her, as my hands squeezed and massaged her thighs, her words creating a voracious desire to please my new lover, turned on by the fact that I was pleasuring her as so many other men had before me. When I needed a breath of air, she allowed me to turn my head and kiss her fishnet-stockinged legs or her garter, before I gulped in another breath, and continued to taste her very soul. I couldn’t believe I’d denied myself such hot pleasure all these years, before I had cunnilingus with a woman! What was I thinking, depriving myself of such joy all this time, wasting my time with that broad back home? I could just barely recall that I had a woman at home. Wait! She said she was…’converting me’? As her hands massaged my head, tussling my hair, and her enticing pussy rubbed against my face, I had a moment of clarity, realizing what I was doing, barely able to resist the effects of the Pink on my cheeks.

I was on my knees, naked, in a stripper’s dressing room of a sleazy strip bar, my tongue was shoved as deeply into the exotic dancer’s pussy as I could get it, and I felt like I wanted to surrender myself completely to her! And I was enjoying it! Somehow she had made me obey her just as she’d brainwashed other men. This was crazy! I was in love with my fiancee...wasn’t I? I’d only ever preferred ‘normal sex’ (me on top, nothing kinky), and had never had an interest in oral with a woman before, let alone one that wore so much make-up and kinky lingerie. But here this chick was, this Lorelei, was making me obey her every desire and I was filled with an absolute lust and desire for her and to satisfy her every wish!

I had to stop this, and tried to catch my breath, tried to pull away completely, but she held me inches from her beckoning vagina. In my mind a war of conflicting urges fought for control...

Her lovely pussy tastes amazing...

...I have a fiancee...

...rubbing that luscious perfect pussy in my face...

...I have to end this now!...

...lovely, silky, seductive, soft lips kissing me....

...she’s making me her...slave...

...sensuous, soft, perfect skin making me want to beg for more...

...can’t resist...her...under her spell...the Pink has me in its power...

...enticing full red lips and long red nails,.

.....soft, smooth buttocks clenching as she pushes herself into my face, gorgeous full tits...

...I...I enjoy kneeling before her...I love it...I love...Lorelei...I love Lorelei!...Lorelei!...

I lost my moment of resistance, once again more than happy to offer myself to her, loving the way she was dominating me which she noticed, but still held my face firmly against her wet and welcoming cunt. I continued to lick her with even stronger lust, as she wished, my only desire to give her oral pleasure. Satisfied that her pussy had me under its spell, Lorelei let me part her lips with my fingers, drawing out a dribbles of her juices that I swallowed with eagerness, my mind so turned on by the fact that I was turning Lorelei on, too. She lay her hands on her belly, making me stare at her beautiful rings and feminine long red nails even as I was completely enthralled by the taste and texture of her pussy. I soon realised that I wasn’t just playing with it, but actually making love to it. I continued to massage her soft, smooth thighs as I ate her, making Lorelei moan from pleasure more and more and run her fingers through my hair, my own moans of lust escaping me as she turned my desire for her into an irresistible longing to please her.

I could just imagine the thrill of conquest that Lorelei experienced as yet another man fell before her, the sight of an attached, older man on his knees, the power of her Pink enslaving the guy’s will to the point that he no longer even wanted another woman, must be an incredible rush for her. And like a fool, I’d entered Lorelei’s domain, thinking that I would be able to resist her seductive charms, but this gorgeous exotic dancer was just too powerful, too hypnotically-beautiful to resist. Just as all the others before me, I had surrendered to this goddess, and could only think of the many ways that I might give her pleasure. It was turning me on, thinking of how I must look as I knelt before her, and lost track of how long I serviced her.

Eventually, Lorelei couldn’t hold back any longer, and gasped out, “Oooh, you’re a keeper, Brooke! I want you all to myself, and to do that...” Lorelei bent forward and down to me, lined up her mouth with mine, and gave me a long, wet kiss, forcing me backwards as laid me down onto her shag rug, where she released our kiss to add, “you and I will consummate my love spell with passionate sex. That way the Pink will hold you as my slave...permanently! You’re going to be my protector, after I’ve turned you into my obedient boyfriend!”

Straddling my pelvis, she took my hard dick in her hand, and gently rubbed it against her hot, wet pussy, getting it wet with her steaming juices. I moaned and writhed from the contact, looking up at this seductress that was teasing my mind and body, before she placed my cock beneath her and slid it inside her. I thought I was going to explode from my own climax at that point, but my mistress hadn’t told me I was allowed. Lorelei writhed and bounced on top of me, gasping as she felt my dick slide up and down within her, her tongue darting out to lick her lips as she moaned. My head rocked from side to side as her pussy relentlessly embraced and released my dick, drawing out unbelievably intense waves of ecstasy from my soul, as my hands clawed into the rug on either side of her writhing legs. She was taking a part of me for her own enjoyment, stripping me of all reason and identity and remaking me into her vision of a love slave in the truest definition of that label.

Perhaps noticing that I wasn’t providing her with complete servitude as she drew closer to her orgasm, Lorelei took my hands and placed them onto her hips so that I could feel her muscles pumping and stimulating me, holding her in place on top of me, emphasizing her female dominance over me, ensuring that she could cum when the time was right. I held them in place, but also slid further to grasp her firm buttocks as she pumped my cock again and again from above, her ringed fingers clutching and clawing at my pecs, forcing me to look at their sparkling beauty, even as her fingers rubbed and played with my nipples. Like a hungry, savagely seductive jungle cat, she dug her nails into my chest in long, sensuous streaks, not drawing blood but creating red streaks nonetheless, further ‘marking me’ as hers, and hers alone. I’d never been into pain with sex, but with Lorelei I found myself accepting it, yearning for it, almost ready to beg for it if she stopped running her red nails across my flesh, as she further imprinted her will onto me, enforcing her womanly power over me.

Moment by moment I lost my memories of who I was before, sensing them fade away and be replaced by Lorelei’s overwhelmingly seductive spell. Desire for my woman at home (whose name I’d now forgotten) was replaced by a hunger for Lorelei in lingerie, in sexy black lace and frills and diamonds, commanding me to obey her every wish. A pussy that I was so used to just entering and pounding at home was replaced by an insatiable lust for Lorelei’s twat with its heart-shaped pubic area, that I could lick and kiss and eat until I’d properly served my mistress. My domineering role in bed with women was overwhelmed and replaced by a desire to be a submissive, obedient lover to Lorelei, the most beautiful, enticing woman in the world. I had never found make-up on women all that appealing, but now I absolutely loved the rocker-chick/bad-girl look of Lorelei, and looked forward to having her apply the Pink to my cheeks again, just so I could experience its mesmerizing effects again. In fact, I looked forward to her dominating me in any way she chose, so long as we were together.

As she rode me like a sex slave, tossing her head about, and running her hands through her thick mane of red hair, I barely remembered why I came here, but didn’t care anymore. I could never have dreamed that Lorelei would have put me under her love spell, make me eat her pussy and make me have sex with her, with me on the bottom, unable to move away, unable to resist her pumping womanhood, to be turned into her lover and boyfriend. Aahhhh, her boyfriend! I couldn’t wait! Oh, man…that would mean that I would now have to dump my useless, unappealing fiancee! I also couldn’t wait to do that, too! My mind was spinning from that realization, but in seconds I accepted the concept, Lorelei’s writhing, enticing pussy inducing me to accept my new role.

Finally, she came, waves and waves of orgasms racking her body as she jerked and thrust side to side, crying out in ecstasy and she dug her fingers into me one more time, her red locks sweeping and flying from side to side as she came, screaming and squealing in fits of ecstasy, which drew out my own powerful orgasm, cumming like a volcano inside Lorelei like I had never cum before. Lorelei slowed her writhing until she was finished orgasming with me, and took my chin in her hand so that I beheld my goddess of love, my head swimming from her beauty.

“You’re under my love spell now, Brooke. Your will is mine and so is your body.”

“I’m yours, Lorelei,” I sighed to her, looking up at her, and added, “I…I…love you!” I said, still amazed that I could feel this way about another woman, but she had now taken on the image of the perfect woman to me, and my desire for her was a blazing inferno in my heart, which was beating like crazy as I beheld this love goddess. “I’m your slave. Command me. I’ll do anything you want of me— just allow me to serve you again!” I had to taste her again! I had to!

I sighed and felt completely at ease as she lay down across my chest holding me tightly within her sweating, perfumed body, the most perfect woman in the world. We lay there, breathing heavily in each other’s arms, my mind racing and delirious from the changes Lorelei had brought to it. I couldn’t wait until Lorelei allowed me to make love to her, my cock inside her perfect, lovely pussy, filling her with my manhood.

Lorelei had to admit that she’d always been attracted to bad-boy types like myself, and her own sexual pleasure had been dutifully answered by my willing, enthusiastic mouth and body. With her slender, ringed fingers caressing and playing with my lips and cheeks, she told me,

“I have some chores I want you to perform after you leave here, You’re going to be mine every night, my willing worshipper, and not just another conquest. Your old life will be forgotten as I immerse you into mine.”

Offering no resistance at all, she knew that she’d conquered me, and I would obey her every desire.

Eventually we got dressed and she told me what I had to do.

My will enslaved, I was eager to obey her commands.

* * *

I pounded on the apartment door and a distraught woman answered. It was Clarie, Brian’s wife, and judging by the odd look on her face, may have noticed the ‘gifts’ Lorelei had bestowed upon me— namely that hickey, and perhaps even residue of the Pink on my cheeks, but I didn’t care. At one time she would have been the kind of chick I’d want to screw—natural beauty with nice boobs, full lips, long brown hair and the curves of a cheerleader. However, she did nothing for me. Zero. In fact I think my dick actually shrunk a little as I looked at her, because she was absolutely no competition for my Lorelei. She looked at me with expectation, but I dashed her hopes.

“Get a life,” I told her, giving back her money for my services. “Forget about Brian because he’s happier without you. And leave Lorelei alone. She’s not the problem.”

She watched me leave, too stunned to believe her ears.

A half hour later, I told my other former client, Chrissy Rand, where to go and forget about her husband, too.

* * *

My fiancee was next, and I simply broke up with her over the phone. I told her that I had met and fallen in love with someone else, a smile on my face as she shrieked, “Who is she?! Where did you meet this other woman?!”, even as I simply hung up on her. I took her photo out of my wallet, and threw it away, and checked out the new photo I’d added to my wallet, and smiled at the image of Lorelei, her naked photo making my mouth water and return my dick to a rock hard stiffness. I slid my wallet into my pocket and tried to maintain my focus as continued on my way, my head filled with images of my beautiful, sexy Lorelei. I couldn’t stop thinking of her, and couldn’t have resisted the erotic images, even if I’d wanted to. I could picture her touching, and caressing herself, smiling at me, inviting and enslaving, her hands rubbing herself in places that I looked forward to touch myself. My mouth watered at the thought, my mouth still able to taste her, to feel her lips on mine, still able to feel the warmth of the Pink on my cheeks. With my cock still fully erect and tingling from sexual excitement, she was making me love obeying her, and I realised that I didn’t want it to stop.

* * *

I entered my next destination, an impressive condominium in the rich area of the city. I was heading to the top, my cock throbbing into a full erection as I felt an exciting sense of anticipation. The doors parted onto a lavish, feminine penthouse apartment, decorated with expensive furniture and artwork. I could smell the intoxicating fragrance of Lorelei’s perfumed blush and let it lead me into her spacious bedroom. I found her lying across on her huge king-sized canopy bed with sheer opaque draperies hung on its sides, waiting for me, propped up on one arm as she lay on top of silky hot pink sheets, a seductive burgundy-red smile on her beautiful lips, as her cascade of scarlet locks and a pair of tear-drop-shaped ruby earrings framed her face. Her other hand gently played with her string of pearls dangling from her neck, while her body hugged the sheer, silky black lace negligee she wore that hung on thin straps across her slender shoulders and rained down to her toes. Her pussy and tits were just visible beneath the enticing material, making it obvious that she wore no underwear beneath. And as before, her fishnet stockings and black high heels turning me on like no woman had ever done before.

I could smell her perfume and the unmistakable scent of the Pink, which I noticed she had left on her night table beside the bed, the silver compact open, a Pink-stained makeup brush beside it. I smiled longingly at her, and fell to my knees at the side of her bed. “I did as you asked, Lorelei.”

She smiled seductively at me, and my heart began to race at the prospect of what Lorelei had in mind tonight.

“Tonight, darling, you’re going to forget everything about your previous life and any kind of attraction towards other women. You’ll now only feel love and desire for me and fantasize only about my face, my body, my lips. You’ll feel an irresistible urge to obey my every command and desire. You’ll learn that obedience is pleasure. Tonight, I’m going to make you mine forever; my lover, my willing worshipper, forever. Make love to me, Brooke.”

I tore off my clothes, Lorelei smiling with pride as she saw that I wasn’t wearing underwear—my briefs her latest trophy in her vanity back in Club Mystique, and at the same time showing that I was eagerly and willingly obeying her desires. With the spellbound smile of a man enslaved by a love goddess, I climbed into bed with her, my eyes entranced by her alluring smile, our arms and legs embracing and wrapping around one another. Our hands ran across each other’s bodies, my bare skin enticed by the softness of her long black negligee that she swung over on top of me in one smooth motion. Her sensuous hands began to explore my body, and I gasped as she began to rub my hard-on with the flat of her palm, her experienced fingers gently tickling and playing with my balls.

I whispered, “I love you”, and dove right in, taking the initiative, embracing her tightly and gave her a long, sensuous French kiss, our tongues rolling around each others as we began to make love as if we’d always been lovers. After a long, deliriously-wonderful exchange of passion, she twisted around so that she was on top of me again, writhing her pelvis against mine, until she released my lips. Lorelei began to play with my lips as she traced them with the shimmering white beads of her pearl necklace, which I kissed gently, loving the feel of them. Lorelei placed her hands gently on either side of my head, entwining within my hair, writhing and wiggling her pelvis to force me into euphoric state of lust, sighing with pleasure as she felt my rock hard cock pressed against her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her firm buns through her silky negligee, and began to massage them as our lips joined together again in a master and slave kiss, her heavy breath caressing my face, her tongue diving deeply to explore and doing amazing things inside my mouth.

Next, she began to work my neck over, licking, kissing, biting it as she began to give me a hickey to match the one on the other side of my neck, as her nails gently clawed my chest again, eliciting muffled gasps from me. Her mane of red hair draped across my face, its lovely fresh scent engulfing me in its invisible aura. I raised a hand up to push it away from her face so that I could look up at her gorgeous face, which was when I saw the mirrored-ceiling above our writhing bodies. The sight of me in the throes of sexual bliss, the plaything of a seductress, making love to a woman other than who I’d been with for three years, and an incredibly gorgeous woman at that, nearly made me cum right there and then, my mind finally at ease with my new lover, no longer questioning how or why I was doing this, my one true desire to be with the Ultimate Woman.

Lorelei rose a minute later from me to open up her negligee, exposing her naked form within, and edged up above me, clutched and squeezed her tits enticingly to hypnotize me with their perfection, before she rested them against my face. I breathed in deeply the sweet smell of the blush she’d brushed them with, nuzzling their smooth softness before she pressed one against my lips. I zealously licked and sucked her nipple, completely in my element as the one that did her bidding. A minute later, she was enveloping my vision with her other breast, which I greedily sucked to her enjoyment.

Writhing from her teasing of my dick as she rolled her waist against mine, she adjusted her position, and planted my dick firmly between her breasts, making me groan from the blazing warmth of her tits embrace. She squeezed and writhed my sex into her heart, as she further captured my own enslaved heart. I lifted my pelvis slightly again and again, watching as my sexually-charged manhood slide up and down between her loving embrace.

She rose a minute later, coming closer to me. I watched with delirious longing as she reached behind her and took my cock in one hand, stroking it and rubbing it against her wet pussy, the sparkling jewels of her feminine rings driving me crazy with desire to be inside her, entrancing me with her slow seduction of my sex. She gently stroked it, smiling down at my gasps of pleasure and helplessness before her feminine powers, my cock coming closer and closer to her hungry pussy. I lay there entranced by my mistress, as she began to climb towards me, her pussy edged closer to and closer to my face, until she straddled my shoulders and wriggled her hips so that my lips and hers ‘kissed’. She swung her hips back and forth above me, my outstretched tongue playing with her luscious wet clit which I’d become addicted to. She dominated me as her fishnet-covered thighs held my head in place as I serviced her even as she reached back behind her to play and fondle my stiff cock.

“You’re doing wonderful, Brooke,” she gasped, her own excitement reaching new limits. “Now to consummate our lovemaking...and your enslavement...”

And when she was ready, she edged backwards once more, and directed my cock up inside her hot, wet pussy. This was it—the end of my previous life as I knew it. What memories I had of it before didn’t matter in the least, nor did I even try to recall them. I was with Lorelei here and now, and that’s all that mattered. Obedience is pleasure, I recalled, and I would do my utmost to be the prisoner of her heart that I could possibly be. I couldn’t imagine being anything other than I prisoner to Lorelei’s love.

She rode me like an expert, like my mistress, and in minutes I was ready to cum like a maniac inside her, my will and love juices drawn out of me, even as my mind came to realize that I knew that it would lead me right where I wanted to be.

Into my new life as Lorelei’s love-slave.