The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pilot

Synopsis: A creature from another world, with the ability to control a host, catches a ride… on a human

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

June heard her daughter Karen come in.

“Is that you, Karen?”

“Yes, mum” Karen said as she hung her coat up on a hook. She turned and trotted up the stairs.

June went to the bottom of the stairs “Diner’s almost ready” she called up

“Thanks, mum” Karen said “I’m just going to take a shower…”

“A shower?” June thought… that was odd. She shrugged and went back to the kitchen.

Karen went into the bathroom and locked the door.

She turned to the mirror…She could see the darkened veins in her neck…

She pulled her cashmere top off. The veins running under her bra were much more pronounced.

She turned side on to see it…

“What are you?” she asked…

“I am your pilot” it said. Speaking into her mind.

“What do you want?”

“I need you to live…” it said…

the creature looked like an octopus… a large head/body mass resting against the small of her back… its tendril-like arms wrapped around her.

Two were up over her shoulders and into the flesh at the top of her breasts…

Two wrapped around her waist, and likewise merged into her flesh there.

Another larger one was pressed down her butt crack, and buried in her arse.

“You must eat now to feed me” it said…

“I… I don’t want….”

“You will do what I say!” it said and her head suddenly throbbed in pain.

“Please…” she cried clutching her temples.

“Obey me!” it said….

“Karen?” June called “Dinner is ready”

“Okay, mum” she called back…

“Good” it said… “When you eat I can feed….” it said and its tendril in her arse slid in deeper…

“What is that…?” she gasped

“I cannot eat food unless they have passed through a host’s digestive system…” it said “I will feed from your colon” it said… “Now… go eat….”

“Yes” she nodded.

She threw on her top. She stopped at the the door.

“What are you going to do about my mum?”

“When I have inseminated you…” it said “You will give birth to a pilot, that you will attach to your mother…”

“No… I won’t do that!”

“You will!” it said in a booming voice… “You WILL obey”

“No… I….”

And she felt it was too strong.

“I… I will obey” she said.

She went downstairs

“How was the beach?” June asked as she laid down two plates.

“Interesting” Karen said.

“I… I thought you were going to have a shower…?”

“Maybe later” Karen half-smiled.

“Okay” June said as she served up the soup.

Karen adjusted herself in her seat as she felt the pilot starting to feed from her bowels… it was a strange feeling…

And instead of sitting on the couch with her mum to watch the news she made her excuses and went to her bedroom.

She stood in front of her mirror, naked. She watched as she saw her breasts grow larger.

It amazed her. Her nipples were now dark and her areolae large.

“Thank you for feeding me” it said.

“You are welcome” she found herself saying.

“You are now in your cycle” it said…

“How can you tell?”

“I… I can tell…” it said “I am tuned into your body… all your functions…”

She through about this and… it seemed true

“You are now ready for my seed” it continued.

“I… I don’t want to do this…” she said

And suddenly she gasped in a burst of pleasure…

“What was that?” she asked…amazed

“I am stimulating you…” it said “You have no choice in the matter…”

“No… I… “ she began to protest again “Oh, God……” she sighed almost doubling over as she felt her clit throbbing… “No…!” she protested.

“You have no choice” it said and she felt a tingle ripple down her spine.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!’ she cried and came….

“You have no choice…” it said yet again.

“I… I have no choice….” she gasped.

She went over to the bed and lay down, her legs apart. She felt herself… she was soaking wet….

“What are you doing to me?” she gasped, her heart beating fast…

“I am preparing your body….” it said

“No…I… oh, God…. Yessssssss” she cried as she felt another orgasm.

“Please… stop….” she sighed… “Oh…. stop…… oh, God…. Yessssssss! Yessssss! Yesssssss” she cried again, a deeper orgasm… her back arched upwards in release.

A tendril drew out of a small slit on its body and moved along under her.

Instinctively she rolled on her side to let it move more freely.

She lay on her left side. Her right leg bent up at the knee.

The tendril moved against her vagina.

“You are a virgin?”

“Yes” she said

The tendril thickened and pushed into her. “Oh, God, yesssss!” she sighed as she was opened for the first time….

“You will serve me…” it said

“Oh, yesss” she cried, submissively “I am yours to command….”

The pilot’s tendril began pulsating, pumping in a thick white goo… it was its come…

“Fuckkkkkk” Karen cried again, wracked by another powerful orgasm… her body shivered as if she was having a fit….

And then she came down from her high. The tendril drew out of her cunt and seemed to roll back up inside the parasitic pilot.

“Master?” she whimpered.

“Yes, slave?”

“How long will it take?”

“For you to birth?”

“Yes…”

“I am not familiar with that process between your species and mine…” it admitted not knowing. It expected the pregnancy to be quick…

A few days later, at breakfast, Karen sat in loose clothing as she was already showing… Her mum was concerned also by her daughter’s appetite. Karen was ravenous

“Master?” Karen asked as she sat on the toilet the next day

“Yes…slave?”

“Why am I here… when I haven’t use the toilet since you attached to me…”

“We are keeping up appearances, slave” it said

“Oh” she blushed “That’s clever”

“I am the Master” it said “I am smarter than you…”

“Yes, of course, Master” she nodded.

“Will my baby attach to mum?”

“It is going to be like me… capable of bonding with her…”

“She is not fertile…”

“She is not?”

“No… Master….” Karen said… “She has passed the menopause”

“You are a strange species” it said

“I have a friend… Beth… we can infect her…”

“Yes… then… she will do…”

“Should I tell you ab….” she began.

“I have tapped into your memories of her” it said.

“You are so clever, Master.”

“I am the superior being.”

“You are, Master…”

Karen bought a large strong container, capable of carrying 8 litres of liquid…

She got busy preparing the stuff needed to kine the container for her ‘baby’… at least until it could attach itself to a host…

The ‘muck’ was a grey green concoction… It was smelly…

Karen squatted over the container, spreading her legs wide, as she felt the baby push against her vagina….

It was smaller than a human baby, and rubbery like an octopus so pushing it from her womb was not difficult to do…

It plopped into the container

Karen looked at it squirming and she smiled, pleased she had bred a new master.

“I have done it, Master” she said proudly and she closed the lid on the creature…

“We will breed more with you” it said.

“Yes, Master… I want to serve….”

Beth was surprised by Karen’s late visit. “Am I too late?” Karen asked.

“Um.. no… no not at all” Beth said in typical English fashion… when annoyed she found it difficult to express.

“Come in, come in” she said

She noticed Karen carrying a large box.

“What’s that?”

“Um… is your husband around?”

“He’s asleep upstairs” Beth said.

“Good” Karen said as she laid the box down. She unlocked the lid and opened it

“Take a look” Karen said…

Beth leaned over to get a look…

“What the hell is that?”

“Your new Master” Karen said.

Just then the creature burst forth, strands of tendrils wrapping around her head, and it fixed itself fast to her face.

“Nnn-nnn-nnnnn” she cried as it covered her, then a tendril pushed into her mouth, and down her throat.

Injecting itself into her she collapsed…. Karen catching her and easing her back not the floor as the creature continue to pump a fluid into Beth’s stomach.

She lay there conscious, but paralysed…

Karen got down on her knees and began pulling off Beth’s night dress… she exposed her friend’s top, and then, she rolled Beth over onto her side.

The creature pulled out of Beth’s mouth and quickly moved around onto her back… going to just above her arse… and then… a tendril teased its way between Beth’s buttocks till it found its source of food… Beth’s anus.

It pushed into her and began feeding as soon as it was in her rectum…

Beth blinked… shocked… She found she could now sit up…

She looked to her shoulders, to the tendrils now wrapped around her, pushing into her flesh… Secreting enzymes.. straight into her body…

She looked at Karen, still unable to speak.

“Let your Master control you” Karen whispered… her eager smile widening as she saw the expression change in Beth’s face…

“What…?” Beth gasped… “What are you?” she asked…

“I am your pilot” it said. Speaking into her mind.

“What do you want?”

“I need you to live…” it said…

“I…?” she gasped. She looked again at Karen…

“It is your Master now…”

“Yes” Beth said.

Beth rose to her feet. “We are… one…” Beth said.

“Yes” Karen smiled.

They kissed… long, deep, passionate.

Karen dropped her clothes. She showed she had a Master on her back, it’s tendril posing down into her anus, feeding… just like Beth….

“I… I want you so bad…” Beth said…

“I want you too…” Karen said… “But first.. your husband….”

“My…what?’

“Brad…”

“He… he must be… “

“Eliminated?”

“Yes” Beth said… “Men are superfluous”

“Afterwards’ Karen smiled as they went up the stairs together “We’ll fuck”

“Yes” Beth smiled “I want to fuck you so bad…”

The cry of Brad was short… there was a loud thud as he hit the floor….

Beth and Karen lay in each other’s arms in bed… kissing, and fingering each other’s pussies at the same time…

“You’re so hot…” Karen whimpered.

“I love you” Beth said.

“We’ll be making babies soon” Karen said…

“I want my Master to impregnate me…” Beth sighed.

“We will infect others…”

“Yessss” Beth said… “Oh, God… your finger…. is….”

“Your clit’s huge now!” Karen laughed.

“Oh, yessss! Yess! Yessss!” Beth moaned.

They fucked each other for twi days… even as the corpse in the room started to go off…

Then they showered together… and Beth opened her legs as her Master pushed its appendage into her vagina to seed her….

Karen was already ‘showing’ with her next pregnancy when she brought up two containers to carry each of their babies…

“You’ll need this….” Karen said “For when you give birth…”

“I feel so amazing….” Beth said… “I… I wish I could birth a whole pod of babies….”

“Yeah” Karen sighed as she squatted over her container to birth…

Beth watched in amazement as Karen’s baby slopped out of her and into the goo in the bottom of the container… then Beth felt she was ready to birth too…

“Who shall we infect next?” Beth asked

“Good question”

“How about my mum?” Beth asked.

“No… she’s infertile…”

“Oh… we only want to find fertile pussy…”

“Yes”

They smiled, kissing each other as they dressed, and thought about who would be next to carry a pilot…

The End