The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Phone Commands

mc, mf, ff, md, fd, gr, ft

Synopsis: A love story about a Master’s favorite slave coming to terms with their mutual love, and the other slaves along for the ride.

“Something is up with Mary,” Stacy said in a conspiratorial whisper.

Lucy did not look interested. “Stacy,” Lucy said politely and calmly, “Mary is fine. She’s not doing anything weird.”

“Yes, she is,” Stacy said dropping into one of the overstuffed chairs in the common area of their sorority house. “Do you know where she is, right now?”

Lucy thought for a second. For Lucy, thinking was on a whole other level. Lucy was in the physics program of college, and thinking about mundane things was harder than most. Lucy liked to solve equations and consider the quantum state of theoretical particles. She also loved to see the looks on people’s faces when a beautiful blond woman could discuss if a graviton is a real particle or not. As for the current location of her friend, that was harder. “She’s usually at the gym, right?” Lucy said.

“She’ll be home shortly,” Mary said. The brunette had a very pretty face, and large dark eyes. She had a tall stoic body that she used for her basketball scholarship. Mary was in the journalism program, wanting to be an investigative journalist, so Mary saw conspiracies everywhere. “We need to get a look at Mary’s phone.”

Lucy rolled her eyes. “Why should we invade her privacy to satisfy your need to see boogie men everywhere?” Lucy asked.

“Follow the trail,” Mary said using her favorite line. “Mary is the sexiest girl on campus. She’s got a wildly popular web-based pop-culture program. She’s dating the hunkiest guy around. Then she drops everything. She drops the guy, drops her web program, and drops out of just about all social programs. She starts going to the gym constantly, but we never see the progress she’s made on her body. I saw her with a geeky guy, and I swear I saw them right after they were kissing. Last night I saw her laptop in the reflection of the window, and she was looking at breast implants. Something’s up with Mary.”

“I don’t want to be part of this,” Lucy said flatly, and unimpressed.

“Fine, I just need a lookout,” Stacy said. “When Mary goes for her shower, you let me know when you hear her turn off the water. That’s all you need to do.”

“You are such a snoop,” Lucy said just as Mary came into the sorority house.

Mary was average height, and at that moment had on a jacket four sizes too big for her, sweat pants that billowed around her legs. Her bright red hair was tied back in a pony tail. Even with the frumpy clothes she was very pretty with a perfect face and bright green eyes. She looked at Lucy and Stacy and gave a small smile.

“Don’t confirm the rumors about you two,” Mary said heading up the stairs.

Lucy took the jab in stride. Stacy was annoyed. “Lighten up,” Lucy said. “I’m straight, you’re straight, and maybe Mary just decided she likes brains over brawn.”

“Bullshit,” Stacy said. “Come on.”

Lucy reluctantly followed her friend up the stairs. Mary was just leaving her room with a towel wrapped around her body, and carrying a basket of toiletries. Lucy’s eyes bulged, and so did Mary’s arms. The blond woman couldn’t take her eyes off the massive biceps and triceps on the red head’s upper arms. Lucy looked down and saw Mary’s calves were also enormous, packed with large and developing muscles. The towel didn’t hide Mary’s legs well, and the thick cords of worked muscle were also plain to see. Lucy was starting to have doubts.

“Should I worry about you two?” Mary asked as she passed them.

“No,” Stacy said.

At the same time Lucy said, “Yes.”

“Inconsistent stories, yeah I’m worried,” Mary said going into the bathroom.

Lucy turned to Stacy. “How do you unlock her phone, you need her face,” Lucy said.

“Got it covered,” Stacy said and pulled up a selfie picture of her and Mary from a few months ago. Stacy zoomed in on Mary’s face, and then went into Mary’s room. It was the typical college student’s room of books, papers, food wrappers, a laptop, and most importantly the phone charging near the door. Stacy picked up the phone, and showed the forward-facing camera her picture of Mary. That did the trick and the phone was unlocked. Lucy stood at the doorway to Mary’s room, keeping the door that kept wanting to close, open.

“What are you looking for?” Lucy asked turning from the hallway to speak in a whisper to Stacy.

“Pictures, texts, phone calls from anyone outside of our group,” Stacy said. “I just found a text stream from some guy she has listed as ‘Master’ in her phone. Is she now into BDSM?”

“If she is, then it’s none of our business,” Lucy said in a whisper trying not to take her eyes off the hallway, but now interested.

“Hang on the first thing he sent was a video,” Stacy said.

“Is it his dick?” Lucy asked taking a step into the room and looking over Stacy’s shoulder.

“You sound hopeful, hang on its loading,” Stacy said.

Lucy and Stacy both looked at the phone in Stacy’s hand, and then the screen flashed. The flash was bright white, tinged with yellow. Then the phone flashed again, rapidly, white, yellow, mixed with muted colors between the flashes. There were lines and stripes and swirls and triangles, and the colors and flashes came fast and intense.

Lucy and Stacy were frozen. Their eyes were wide and unblinking. Both girls were stiff, as if statues as Stacy still held up the phone. Small grunts and moans escaped their lips as light and information flooded their minds. The moaning and grunting were giving way to a low humming in their throats.

Mary opened the door to her bedroom, wet red hair, towel wrapped around her body, and muscles bulging. The door knocked into Lucy’s shoulder, but Lucy barely moved. Mary saw what her sorority sisters were doing and smirked. Mary said nothing as she closed, and locked, her bedroom door. With Lucy and Stacy frozen, Mary pulled her towel from around her body and dried her hair. Mary’s body was on full display, but the two other girls only had eyes for Mary’s phone. Mary smirked as she sat down in her computer chair, spread her legs wide, and started playing with her pussy as she watched her friends become enslaved.

First came the blinking. Stacy and Lucy started to blink again. Lucy had enough control over her body to wipe away tears that had formed at her eyes. Stacy lowered the phone, and seemed dazed. Mary had two fingers in her wet pussy, stimulating her sex, and gave out a disappointed moan.

“You two were so hot getting brainwashed,” Mary said standing up. She licked her fingers as she moved the few steps to her friends. Mary’s body was nothing but muscles. Her arms and legs were bulging. Her chest and abs were defined. If one could see her back there were large packs of muscles mirrored by her spine. Mary also had shaved all the hair below her head off, so she was smooth all over.

“Oh shit,” Lucy said. Lucy made a dash for the door.

“Phone Commands, you will stay in this room until I say you may leave,” Mary said with a smile.

Lucy’s hand was on the doorknob, but her hand would not turn the knob. Lucy looked like she was fighting to push over a brick wall. The blond woman was scared.

“What’s going on?” Stacy asked perplexed. “What do you mean brainwashed?”

“Simple,” Mary said sitting on her bed, next to the girls, “Master sent me that video you watched to brainwash me. He’s done so to other women. Master likes me, so he let me know what was going on. He also made me love being bi-sexual, so here I am naked, and with you two at my command.”

“Technically,” Lucy said stalling for time, “shouldn’t we be under your Master’s command?”

“Our Master’s command,” Mary corrected her. “Oh, we are, and I will let Master know shortly that you two are now his. Stacy, please let me have my phone.”

“Fuck that,” Stacy said and looked like she was going to smash the phone.

“Phone Commands, give me my phone,” Mary said quickly and with a touch of anger.

Stacy held out the phone as if it were deadly to her. Mary took the phone and quickly started typing out a text.

“You have some phrase that makes us obey,” Lucy said putting it together. “I forget it as soon as you say it, but you know what it is, why?”

“Like I said, Master likes me,” Mary answered. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it. “Oh darn, Master is in a group project and won’t be back at his place for an hour. He said I can play with you until then. God, I love him. He let me know how he’s controlling my mind, and how I can control any of his slaves. I think he even made me like to control slaves. Regardless I really do like controlling you. It makes me so horny.”

“Good for you, we should let you get back to your vibrator or banana or baseball bat, whatever you use,” Stacy said going for the door.

“Really?” Mary said not impressed. “Phone commands, make out passionately with each other.”

Lucy and Stacy smoothly turned to each other and put lips together. Their hands were at their sides as it became more than just lips. Tongues slid from mouths and into the other woman’s mouth. Moans of pleasure came from Stacy as she lifted her hands to caress Lucy’s body. Lucy backed up quickly.

“Shit,” Lucy said shocked. “What was that?”

“I,” Stacy started then stopped.

“HA!!!” Mary barked a laugh. “Stacy, are you into girls?”

“Fuck you,” Stacy said then realized what she said. “I don’t actually mean to fuck you, you know.”

“HA!” Mary was clearly enjoying herself. “Phone commands, you two will always answer any question I ask, and it will be with the complete and honest truth. Stacy are you into girls?”

“Well,” Stacy started then said, “yeah, I kind of am. I mean I like men, and their hard dicks, but there’s something about a woman that’s, nice.”

“I did not see that coming,” Lucy said shocked.

“Lucy, did you enjoy kissing Stacy?” Mary asked.

“No,” Lucy said honestly. “I don’t find women sexually attractive. I always have liked men.”

“Phone commands,” Mary said, “you are both now completely and totally bi-sexual, and love men and women sexually.”

“Really,” Lucy said shocked. “This sucks! I have homework to do and instead I’m getting my sexual preferences messed with by someone I thought was my friend.”

“I am your friend, and soon we’ll be even closer friends,” Mary said. “Besides you have brains to spare.”

“Aren’t you in pre-law,” Stacy said looking at Mary. “Isn’t this illegal or something? I swear I thought slavery was illegal.”

“It says slavery or involuntary servitude,” Mary said. “Trust me, when you meet Master, it will be completely voluntary.”

“I don’t think so,” Lucy said.

“Lucy, you think too much sometimes,” Mary said. “Phone commands, Lucy for the next five minutes you’ll have the IQ of fifty.”

Lucy’s jaw hung open. Drool started to flow out the side of her mouth. Light seemed to dim in her eyes. She swayed as she looked over at Stacy. “Kiss,” Lucy hissed taking a step towards Stacy.

“Hang on,” Stacy said as the blond woman came up to her. “You’re not yourself. I shouldn’t take advantage—.” Stacy’s words were cut off by Lucy making full lip lock with her.

Any resistance Stacy was about to put up was gone as they kissed. It was more than a kiss. It was passion for one another. Stacy never admitted it to Lucy, but the brunette always found the blonde attractive, and there was a longing to be more than friends with her. Now, Stacy was not just enjoying her make-out session, but could feel Lucy press her body forward. Stacy pressed her own, putting her hands on Lucy’s body, and bringing them closer together. There was a heat. There was a hunger. Lucy gave, and Stacy took. Stacy returned the feeling, and Lucy embraced it.

“I need air,” Lucy said coherently.

Stacy backed up and saw that it had been well over five minutes.

“You two are so hot when you’re making out,” Mary said. “Phone commands, Stacy you are insanely sexually attracted to Lucy and myself. Phone commands, Lucy you are insanely sexually attracted to Stacy and myself.”

Stacy drove the heal of her hand between her legs as her eyes tried to look at both Lucy and Mary at the same time. Stacy moaned in sexual desire as her face turned red and her nipples poked up her shirt. She didn’t consciously realize it, but she was digging the heal of her hand into her pussy, making herself even more aroused.

“Fuck!” Lucy said to Mary’s smiling face. “I want to fuck you both! God, I’ve never wanted to lick pussy so much in my life. I guess that’s not saying much.”

“I could go for having my pussy licked,” Mary said dropping onto her bed and spreading her legs.

Stacy got there first. Mary grabbed Stacy’s head and forced the brunette to the right place to do her best. Mary moaned as she felt the wet and slick tongue of her friend slide in an almost leisurely manner across the folds of her sex. Stacy kept at the slow pace as Lucy’s own arousal took hold of her rationality. Lucy pulled down Stacy’s pants, and her panties, and eventually got them off her friend’s legs. Lucy got on her back, and under Stacy’s legs. The hairy wet pussy was too far for the blond to get to easily, so Lucy pulled down on Stacy’s ass, to make the inviting folds close enough for Lucy to taste. Lucy let a shudder of sexual energy reverberate through her. Never before had the blonde been that aroused.

Stacy picked up the pace and licked harder and faster at Mary’s pussy. Mary was moaning in pleasure as she held the brunette’s head with a fist full of hair. Lucy was licking with her tongue at Stacy’s snatch, rubbing the hairy mound with one hand, and slipping the middle finger of her other hand into Stacy’s body. The three were writhing in the chain of human bodies. Mary was naked. Stacy was half naked. Lucy was fully clothed. It didn’t matter as they were all in the middle of some of the best sex of their lives.

“Oh God!” Mary said with her eyes going wide. “I’m going to cum. Phone commands, both of you, cum now!”

Mary let it happen. Her eyes rolled up into her head. Her arms and legs flopped and shook. She had a smile on her face as her body flexed and every muscle bulged as her pussy pulsed. She let the shaking from the orgasm take over her body.

Stacy had wave after wave of pleasure from her pussy throbbing. With each pressure wave rolling through her, Stacy arched her back, and thrust her pussy down into Lucy’s face. Stacy had a hard time keeping focus as the pleasure was scrambling her brain and making her see red. Her bare ass shook as it was thrust into the air again from the waves of crashing orgasm in the gulf of her womanhood.

Lucy felt the orgasm hit with a mixture of pleasure and great discomfort. She couldn’t call it pain for how good it felt, but it was almost unwanted in how intense it felt being ripped from her folds. The intense pressure that was being let out was like a pressurized leak, and Lucy was still feeling the pressure. Her clawed hands flew out and gripped the sides of the bed as her body betrayed her and seemed to collapse in on itself like a black hole. Lucy slid off the bed onto the floor, curled up in a ball as the pressure of the orgasm was slowly let out.

“Oh, I needed that,” Mary said sounding satisfied. “Master has been so busy with his senior year that he’s been unable to really satisfy my needs. Tammara and Paula have been great, but they’re so busy too. Now, I have two fellow sexy slaves that live in the same house as me. We’re going to have so much sex together.”

“If it’s like that every time, count me in,” Stacy said catching her breath as she had a handful of aftershocks from her orgasm.

“I’ve never even had sex before,” Lucy said sitting up.

“Really?” Mary asked surprised.

“Really,” Lucy said struggling to her feet. “This may come as a shock to you two, but the physics department isn’t filled with amazing men.”

“Not even a blow-job?” Stacy asked surprised.

“Okay, I did give my boyfriend in high school a BJ, but I didn’t like it,” Lucy said in disgust. “Seriously, putting into my mouth that thing that had been in his briefs all day, and that he’s peed out of. I spat out his shit as soon as I could.”

“By shit you mean cum, right?” Stacy asked.

“Yes, I mean cum,” Lucy said offended. “What kinky shit are you into?”

“How honest do we want to be here?” Stacy said.

“Speaking of kinky shit,” Mary said getting up and going to her drawer. She pulled out a light blue bikini top and bottom. Mary slipped on the top, and the Superman logo was printed over both of her small breasts. Her panties were also sporting the Superman logo over her shaved mound. “Master has some fetishes he likes,” Mary explained as she dressed. “He instilled on me the desire to look like a Superhero! Anytime I wear anything I have to have something promoting a superhero. Typically, I have some Batman underwear on, but when I’m with Master, I typically am all decked out in superhero garb. I’d think he wanted me to build muscle to look like a female superhero. but he’s made Tammara and Paula the same way.”

“Is that why you’ve been shopping for breast implants,” Stacy asked.

“You are a snoop,” Mary commented. “Yes, I’ve been saving up to buy as large of a pair of breasts as possible. I’m about a third of the way there.”

“Is Master going to do the same to us?” Lucy asked a touch worried.

“Maybe, it’s up to him,” Mary said turning to her laptop. “Look, I have a quick report to write. As much as I would love to have more fun with you two, I have my own work to do.”

“We could leave, and you could forget all about us?” Stacy said hopeful.

“You’re not very good at this,” Mary said shaking her head waking up her laptop. “Phone commands, strip naked and sixty-nine each other until I tell you to stop.”

Lucy and Stacy gasped at the command, but then complied. The two women were naked in seconds, Stacy in fewer seconds since she was already half naked. The women were on the bed, Stacy on top and Lucy on the bottom. The blonde and brunette were licking and attacking each other’s pussies like wild animals. Naked body undulated against another undulating naked body. Raw pussies were put to the test as tongue, fingers, and lips worked hard to get the other off. Mary slipped on her noise canceling headphones to work.

Three-quarters of an hour later Mary was leading Lucy and Stacy down the sidewalk in the cool night air. Mary was dressed normally in a baggy tee-shirt with the Captain America logo on it, and long baggy shorts. Lucy and Stacy had their disheveled clothes on, arms out in front of them, and doing a staggering walk like zombies saying, “Brains” in a haunting voice. Lucy and Stacy also had their eyes wide, blinked rarely, and let drool fall from their slack jaws.

Mary led the two zombies to a narrow duplex in off campus housing where lots of seniors lived. Mary and her zombies stopped at one of the doors and Mary rang the bell.

“It’s open,” a male voice called from within.

Mary gratefully opened the door, and ushered her zombies inside. Lucy and Stacy were moaning, “brains,” as they went into the small living room of the duplex. A head popped out of the kitchen and frowned seeing the backs of Lucy and Stacy, and Mary grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

“Really?” the young man said to Mary.

“You haven’t tried a zombie fetish yet,” Mary said with a grin. “You might like it.”

The man went up and kissed Mary full on the mouth. They clearly enjoyed it as Mary pressed her body against his. He enjoyed it too as his shorts started to tend out

“Okay, show me what you’ve got,” he said to Mary breaking off the kiss.

Mary smiled at him and then turned to her sorority sisters. “Phone commands, ladies turn around, de-zombify, and meet our Master.”

Lucy and Stacy turned around, knocking outstretched arms together. They blinked as their arms lowered, and their vision cleared. Stacy was able to wipe her mouth before it fell open again as she gazed upon her Master.

He wasn’t that impressive to most people. His hair was blond, natural blond, and had grown out messily due to priorities of college life. His plump face had a broad smile that was warm and inviting. He was trying to lose the fat around his middle, but dietary choices were needed and not just the exercising he was doing, so he was big, with muscles under fat. This made him plump, but in a loveable way. He had on black rimmed glasses, a tee-shirt promoting Pokémon, and shorts that now let everyone know how aroused he was.

“Master,” Lucy and Stacy said at the same time as they dropped to their knees. Both women bowed reverently before him.

“Or Sam, you could call me Sam,” he said.

“I am yours to command, Master,” Lucy said with her face to the floor, “I will call you whatever you wish.”

“This humble slave will obey your every command, Master,” Stacy said, also with her face to the floor.

“Okay,” Sam said glaring at Mary. “Start by standing up, I have no idea when that carpet was cleaned last.”

“Yes Master!” Stacy said joyfully jumping up to obey.

“As you command, Master,” Lucy said getting up slower, but no less happy.

Sam glared at Mary. “I blame you for this,” Sam said. “You can’t go showing my videos to people, no matter how sexy they are.” Lucy and Stacy’s eyes lit up when they heard their Master call them sexy.

“Don’t blame me,” Mary said defensively. “I didn’t show them anything. One of these two hacked my phone and watched the videos themselves.”

“Who did that?” Sam asked the two new slaves.

“Me, Master,” Stacy said with a smile.

“You want to supply information, like how you did this?” Sam asked sarcastically.

Stacy’s smile slipped a bit. “I’m sorry, Master, I used a picture of Mary on my phone to unlock her phone,” Stacy said with her head bowed.

“You can do that?” Sam said looking at Lucy and then Mary. Lucy nodded and Mary shrugged.

“Hell, you have to go back to number codes or something, for security then,” Sam said.

“Yes, Master,” Mary said looking over Lucy and Stacy with lust.

“Ah hell, you made them bi-sexual,” Sam said rubbing his temples.

“It seemed like a good idea at the time,” Mary whined. “Besides they’ve only seen the first video.”

“Shoot me, it’d be less painful,” Sam said. “Okay,” Sam said making a decision. “I’m tired. I had two hours of sleep last night, and I’ve been up since five this morning. I had one bag of chips all day. Mary, you are the sexiest creature I’ve ever known, and would love to fuck you all night, but I’m exhausted. If you had breasts I would tell you to tit-fuck me until I fell asleep.”

“I’m working on saving up enough money, Master,” Mary said.

“I know you are,” Sam said. Then something dawned on him. “You two ladies, what were your names again?”

“Stacy,” Stacy said with a smile.

“Lucy,” Lucy said trying to sound sexy.

“Do either of you two have a lot of money?” Sam asked.

“No,” Lucy said sadly.

“Yes,” Stacy said with a wide grin.

“You do?” Mary asked.

“Since when?” Lucy asked. “You always make us split the check when we eat out.”

“I’m not spending my money on you,” Stacy said but then gazed at her Master. “Everything I am and have belongs to Master.”

Sam seemed embarrassed by this. “How much are we talking?” Sam asked.

“Nearly four million dollars,” Stacy said proudly.

“What!” came from the rest of the room.

“My father owns and operates factories all over the world that make things from wire,” Stacy said with a smile. “If you push a metal shopping cart around, it probably came from one of Daddy’s factories. He tries to buy my love by giving me a huge allowance, but I never spend most of it, and over the years it just added up.”

“Okay, Stacy,” Sam said, “how about you share the wealth with your fellow slaves so they can get impressively large and high-quality breast implants.”

“Anything you desire, Master,” Stacy said with a smile.

“Very helpful,” Sam said then an idea popped into his head. “You are so helpful Stacy, that you have a new fetish. You are going to be my henchwoman.”

“I knew this was coming,” Mary said to herself.

“Stacy you will dye your hair black, and make sure it grows out long,” Sam said. “You’ll wear skin tight pants, leather, latex, spandex, whatever as long as it is black and shiny. You’ll wear tight black tops that show off your midriff, but also shows off your body. You’re going to have a great body because I want you to exercise to build muscles. A henchwoman should be muscular. Oh, and wear high heels whenever possible. It’ll be nice to have someone get me food, whenever I want.”

“I am yours to command, Master,” Stacy said looking down at her disheveled clothes. “I’ll be the best henchwoman I can be.”

“Sounds good to me,” Sam said and then turned to Lucy. He looked at her and then realization hit him, “OH SHIT! You’re Lucy from physics!”

“I am whatever you want me to be, Master,” Lucy said happy to be the center of her Master’s attention.

“Do you have any idea how many guys want to ask you out?” Sam said not really a question.

“Lots of guys in the science field have asked me out,” Lucy said nodding. “I previously wanted someone muscular and rich. Now, I only want you, Master.”

“Is your hair naturally blonde?” Sam asked.

“Yes, Master,” Lucy said with a nod. “But I’ll dye it any color you want.”

“No, I like the blonde look,” Sam said and then looked over at Mary. “Okay, I like red heads better, but blonde works on you. In fact, I think you should embrace the nerd look. Lucy, I want you to have a sexy nerd fetish. You’ll have your hair tied up in a bun, most of the time, wear dark rimmed glasses that are all nerdy, and wear mismatched and out of fashion clothes. However, you will wear sexy things underneath, and work your body to make it sexy. I like muscles so build some serious muscle tone, but don’t show it off to anyone but me and your fellow slaves. Oh, and get a lab coat, one of those white ones, and wear that when out and about.”

“Anything you command, Master,” Lucy said taking it all in.

“Great,” Sam said looking suddenly tired. “I need sleep. I’m not even hungry anymore.”

Sam dropped into one of the living room chairs and closed his eyes. “Do you want me to carry you up to bed?” Mary asked with a smile.

“Sure,” Sam said not opening his eyes. “Take off my clothes, and then the three of you can suck my cock for a minute each before taking off.”

“Gladly,” Mary said scooping up Sam. He was heavy, but Mary had been working her muscles almost daily to deal with things like that. She carried him up the stairs like he was a child.

“Did you get the female Aqua-Man costume, yet?” Sam asked with his eyes closed.

“Two more days, it was on back order,” Mary said with a smile.

“I can’t wait to see you in it, you’re going to be so sexy,” Sam said as Mary gently put him on the bed.

The shirt was pulled off by Lucy. Stacy and Mary tugged off Sam’s shorts. From his boxers came the long hard rod of his penis. A good nine inches long, thick, and with blue veins running the length it was masculine in every sense of the word. As Mary went first on Sam’s cock the other women just stood there, squirming with lust. Lucy was already touching herself, watching Mary take him into her mouth, making it vanish into her head, and then letting it reappear. Stacy felt her pussy twitch every time she saw how long and thick her Master’s cock was. Stacy could tell she was incredibly wet. For a moment she wondered if she could get a pair of tight black pants this late at night. Stacy went next with her mouth. She took him all in, all the way, even to the point she couldn’t breathe. Her minute was over too shortly. Lucy had no real experience sucking cock, but she gave it her all. Lucy was sure that it involved sucking of some kind, and blowing gently on the cock when her lips weren’t around it. Lucy wanted more when her minute was up.

“Thank you, ladies,” Sam said with his eyes closed and his speech slurring. “Make sure to watch the three videos three times each, tonight. Then you can all orgasm until—.” He was asleep.

Stacy was there with a blanket to cover Sam up. Mary was a little miffed that she wasn’t the one to assist him. Still, she whispered, “Let’s go.”

Out on the quiet sidewalk Lucy was peppering Mary with questions. “How many slaves does Master have?” Lucy asked.

“Five, including you two,” Mary said annoyed.

“Are we all bi-sexual?” Lucy asked.

“Yes,” Mary said even more annoyed, “Master thinks we should pleasure each other if he can’t.”

“Who else is a slave?” Lucy asked.

“Tammara and Paula,” Mary said trying to not get angry. “You’ll meet them in the morning at the gym.”

“Why does Master like women with muscles?” Lucy asked.

“Do you want me to make you zombies again!” Mary shot back pissed off.

“Don’t bring me into this,” Stacy said tapping away on her phone. “I’m trying to move money around to get y’all breast implants without making it obvious.”

“Sorry, I’m just frustrated,” Mary said with a sigh. “I love Master so much. You have to understand I knew Master, Sam since we’re outside, since Freshman year. We were paired together for a language arts class. He was fun, and funny, and nice, and kind, and I was sure he would be some lucky girl’s husband someday. Sophomore year we lived next door to each other, and took the same photography class together, where we often would pair up. We’ve been texting each other for years. He’s the one that put me up for the sexiest at school contest that I won, wonderful, and I say that sarcastically.”

“What happened?” Stacy asked.

“My phone broke,” Mary said with a sigh. “It just died. I lost all of my contacts and pictures. That included Sam’s number. The moment I got a new phone it wouldn’t let me get my old number back, so I went to see Sam, to get his number again. He was sure that I had ghosted him for the three days I was out of communication. I admit that I was feeling something towards Sam in those three days. Here I am, sexy, popular, going to be a lawyer. Sam, smart, funny, nice, but not really good looking. I was admitting to myself that I had feelings for him, but deep down I didn’t think it would work. When I told him, he nodded as if he accepted this. Then he asked me what my new number was so he could send me a text, so at least I would have his number. What he sent was that brainwashing video you two watched.”

“That’s why it was the first text,” Lucy said realizing things. “You weren’t his first.”

“No,” Mary said with a sigh. “Paula was first. She’s in Sam’s grade working on optical, something, something, feedback, something, behavior, anyhow Sam worked with her on programming, and then used his program on her. Paula is small, mousy, and quiet. When she’s naked she is ripped. Sam’s had her working out since last year, and hiding it like she’s a nun. She’s also almost mindlessly obedient to Sam. When she’s with him, you can see her IQ drop, and be completely subservient to Sam. She has a robot fetish. She’s made to like to act like a robot. In every day life she’s normal and quiet, but when with Sam, she actually says ‘beep’ from time to time while moving smoothly like car building robots.”

“Creepy,” Lucy said. “What about the other one, Tammara?”

“Tammara, don’t call her Tammy she hates that,” Mary said less annoyed. “She was the second slave that Sam took. She’s on the women’s basketball team, but had Sam as her tutor in chemistry. After Sam brainwashed Paula, he wanted something faster, easier, and less mind destroying. Sam and Tammera reconnected at the gym, and he decided she would be a great test subject. Now, Tammara is our fitness trainer, and you will hate her for making you exercise, like you’re going to, come morning. He gave her a fetish for hippy clothes and music. She does look sexy in her tie-dye sports outfits. I think Master just likes the idea of having a tall dark-skinned woman like Tammara do the sixty-nine with a short white woman like Paula.”

“He loves you thou,” Lucy said. “We can all see it. The way he looks at you, and the smile. We may be his slaves, but you are his lover.”

Mary sighed. “I know,” Mary said with a sigh. “I love him too. I just wish we could have talked things over before all this brainwashing thing. It just gets complicated.”

“I have a question,” Lucy asked as if in class she actually raised her hand. “Master left the last command open ended. We’re to watch the videos, and then orgasm, until, and he cut off.”

“He fell asleep,” Stacy said as she put her phone away.

“Right,” Lucy nodded, “so how long are we to orgasm?”

“This is why we’re different than Paula,” Mary said with a sigh. “We have to use our own brains and judgment. Anytime a command from Sam mixes with another command given, we need to decide how best to proceed. Just understand that no matter what, Sam takes precedence. Our desires, hopes, even lives, are secondary to Sam. We exist to serve him.”

“What’s with you then?” Stacy asked. “You seem pissed off about this whole situation. Come on, who else are you going to tell?”

Mary clenched her jaw for several long seconds. “Fine, yes, I’m pissed off!” Mary yelled into the night. “I love Master so much, and it pisses me off that he kept the two of you. It was okay before. Paula was a robot, and Tammara was doing her basketball, so he had me. If I wasn’t on the pill, I’d probably have a belly out to here.” Mary extended her arms to show how big she imagined she’d be, pregnant. “Now, he has two more slaves he can fuck, and I want that cock.”

“I’m taking a chance you’ll wipe my mind and make me a zombie permanently,” Lucy said, “but I don’t think you’re giving Master enough credit. He loves you, and if he really does love you, then he’ll show that, no matter what he does with us.”

“As much as I don’t want to think of myself as a toy,” Stacy said, “Lucy’s right. If you have his heart, then it is because he gave it to you. There’s no way he’ll give that to anyone else, if it is real. What you’re feeling is doubt that he doesn’t really love you, and that’s on you, not him.”

“Pissing me off,” Mary said blowing out her breath between her lips. “You’re right, and that pisses me off more. I love Sam. I would do anything for him,” Mary looked over at Stacy, “and he has you for that now.”

“You can relate to him because you’ve got science brains,” Mary said glaring at Lucy. “I know I can’t woo him by talking about copywrite law.”

“Give him the one thing we can’t,” Lucy said seeing their house, “give Master love. We may love him, but he would not accept our love, because he gave his heart to you.”

Mary growled. “I hate getting advice from a blonde,” Mary complained but Lucy could tell she didn’t mean it. “I hope the two of you watch the videos and orgasm until you’re unconscious.”

“Sorry, can’t,” Lucy said, “I have homework to do, and I’m sure Master doesn’t want me to get bad grades.”

“I found an all-night fetish clothing shop,” Stacy said with a smile. “I’m going to be the best henchwoman I can be.”

“The gym opens at five,” Mary said with a smile. “Plan accordingly.”

The next morning Lucy and Stacy met Tammara and Paula. They were both exactly as described. Tammara towered over everyone. She was thin with dark brown skin, and hair that was long, black, and tightly curled with yellow and orange highlights. Tammera was wearing a brightly colored two-piece exercise outfit, showing off her abs, and long legs. Tammera also wore a matching tie-dye headband, saying they were going to sweat a lot.

Paula was indeed short, barely five feet two inches. Less mousy and more plane with a blank flat face, and her body looked small. She wore gray sweats and a gray shirt, and a mostly blank expression. She only talked when talked to, and often only simple responses. It wasn’t until after the workout, that everyone saw how ripped Paula was. Her abs stuck out more than her breasts. Her arms were as thick as Stacy’s thighs. The small woman was a powerhouse of muscles that presented all over her body.

Weekly, since Sam couldn’t meet with everyone in person, there was a team’s video call. Sam wanted to know how everyone was doing. He seemed genuinely interested in what was going on in everyone’s lives. They also tried to work out a schedule so everyone could meet up. At the end of every call Sam would keep Mary on the line. Stacy, still a snoop, had to know what they were doing, so snuck over to Mary’s room to listen. Lucy went along to keep her friend out of trouble.

“Can you feel me sliding into you,” Sam was saying to Mary over the video call.

“Yes,” Mary moaned.

“In and out,” Sam was saying, “in and out, sliding along your g-spot.”

“Oh God, yes!” Mary called out.

“How wet are you?” Sam asked.

“Dripping,” Mary gasped out. “I’m dripping wet. I can feel your cock in me, and it’s making me so wet I’m dripping.”

“What do you want?” Sam asked.

“To serve and obey you, Master,” Mary moaned. “I want you to make me cum, Master.”

“Tell me the truth, what are you thinking?” Sam asked.

“I love you!” Mary said as another moan escaped her lips.

“I love you too, cum for me,” Sam said softly.

“AH!” Mary called out. There was creaking of a chair and rhythmic thumping on the floor.

“Mary are you okay?” Sam asked concerned.

“Yes, Master,” Mary said muffled. “I fell onto the floor. You give the best orgasms, even remotely.”

“I shot my load watching you,” Sam said.

“Oh, can I see?” Mary asked. “I wish I was there so I could taste your cum.”

“Me too,” Sam said with a sad tone in his voice. “What are you doing next Tuesday in the morning?”

“Interview for law school,” Mary said. “What are you doing Wednesday afternoon?”

“Group project at two, and then a video job interview at four, and then I have to work on my thesis with my professor,” Sam said. “Thursday night is open for me.”

“I’ve got something until six, but then I’m free,” Mary said. “Do you think you can get rid of your roommates so we don’t have to hold back?”

“When did that ever stop you?” Sam asked. “When’s your surgery?”

“Two weeks from Monday,” Mary said with a sigh. “They wouldn’t let me get any larger than five hundred ccs implants.”

“I’m sure we’ll make it work,” Sam said in a voice that sounded like it had a smile. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Mary said back with an equally sounding smile.

“I’ll talk to you later,” Sam said.

“You could talk to me now,” Mary said.

“If one of us doesn’t disconnect neither of us is going to get any work done,” Sam said. “Mary, as your Master, I order you to disconnect.”

Mary sighed. “As you command, Master,” Mary said.

By the winter break all of Sam’s slaves had gotten breast implants. Paula’s family didn’t like how their daughter looked so big up top, but appreciated she dressed conservatively. Tammara’s family loved her look, now she didn’t look like a popsicle stick as her mother said. Lucy showed her parents and as disappointed as they seemed, they said it was her life, and they trusted her. Stacy’s family thought it was hilarious that she now had huge breasts, dressed like ‘a biker chick’ and was still pulling in straight A’s. Mary’s family didn’t like the fact their daughter was a sex symbol, and not looked at for her brains.

Mary, of course, complained to Sam. Sam felt her pain, and worked to make sure she didn’t have a problem with her parents. Sam commanded Mary to show her parents a video he sent. Mary wanted to resist, but Sam assured her it would just make life easier. Indeed, it did. Mary’s parents were not exactly enthusiastically in favor of Mary’s decisions. They voiced their disapproval, but trusted that Mary was smart enough to know what was right and wrong. Sam even met Mary’s parents over a video call that winter. According to Mary, both of her parents knew that Sam liked her, and she liked Sam.

A month after school started up again the six of them met up for a wild orgy. Sam’s job interviews had gone so well that he was offered three different jobs to choose from. To celebrate everyone got together to fuck the night away one Friday. Sam, of course, slid his dick into Mary’s wet pussy most often. Mary had taken on her superhero body with large breasts, and big muscles, and with her red hair looked the part. Tammara liked to take it from behind, making her feel less like a towering giant. Paula did precise and repeated riding while Sam was on his back. The woman was a robot, keeping everything else neutral, or off, while her pussy clenched around Sam’s cock until Paula’s body erupted into an almost unexpected orgasm that showed nothing on her face. Lucy kept her dark rimmed glasses and lab coat on but open, and her sculpted body was there for Sam’s pleasure. Stacy stood at attention, waiting for orders, until she was told to get on all fours on the bed. Stacy’s breasts were the biggest of them all, and her body was also the most on display. No one else showed off their midriff as much as her, and Stacy’s pants were also so incredibly tight that it was obvious how muscular she was.

That night everyone was fucked, and fucked everyone else. Paula, was precises. Tammara, was erratic. Lucy was analytical. Stacy gave much more than she took. Mary, was strong. Sam was loving, and commanding. All six of them fell asleep together, in each other’s arms, and legs, and between their legs.

Weeks later, past midterms, and ready for the end of the school year, Sam called an in-person meeting. No one was allowed to say, ‘no’ to this request. That Saturday the six of them were in Sam’s living room. Everyone was dressed as their fetish. Paula wore a skin tight silver outfit, showing off her every curve. Tammara wore her hippy clothes, but they were tight tie-dye fabrics that hugged her body, leaving her midriff open, her cleavage exposed, and her legs bare. Stacy stood in the corner wearing her four-inch heels, showing her leg muscles through the tight leather, and a tube top that hugged her huge breasts. Lucy had on her buttoned-up lab coat, glasses, and nothing else. Mary was sporting a sexualized Super Girl costume that showed off her cleavage, muscular abs, bulging arms, and sculpted legs.

“As some of you know I’ve been offered and accepted a job after college in Cambridge, Massachusetts,” Sam said. “I start two weeks after school’s out.”

“Ah shit,” Lucy said knowing where this was going.

“Harvard law school has already accepted me,” Mary said looking at the rest of them. “Before there’s any questions, I got in on my own merit.”

“So, we’re here to discuss the rest of us,” Tammara put in. “Like how do we live without you, Master?”

“Something like that,” Sam sighed. “I command you all to think about yourselves, and not me. You need to make decisions that benefit you, not me.”

“Why not both?” Lucy asked. “I don’t graduate until next year, but I know Harvard has a fantastic physics department so I can get my Masters and then PhD. I can visit you on long weekends and vacations next year, and then when I get into Harvard, maybe with you full time?”

Sam looked at Lucy and said flat out to her, “I command you to be selfish and make decisions based on your own desires, not mine.”

“I’m fine with that,” Lucy said, “I’ll bring the handcuffs, for you.”

Mary snorted a laugh, and so did a few others.

“Tammara,” Sam addressed the tall woman, “what do you want?”

“Your dick in my cunt with Paula’s pussy at my mouth,” Tammara said and Paula reacted quickly by staring at the tall woman. “What? Free love is awesome. I’ve had sex before, but Master, you’re the best, and I’m not just talking because of the mind control. There’s something about the way you touch me that lets me know it’s more than just sex with you. And, Paula, I really like making you cum.”

Paula looked at Tammera, and then from the small woman’s mouth came emotionlessly, “Beep, me too, beep.”

“I’m never going to get use to that,” Stacy said from the corner.

“Paula,” Sam said to the small woman, “talk normally, and tell us what you want.”

“I,” Paula started sounding robotic, but then shuttered. Her voice was quiet, and most had to strain to hear her, “I don’t like thinking. My whole life people saw me as smarter than everyone else. I hate it. It’s like I need to prove myself. I just like writing programs, and being left alone by everyone but the five of you. When I’m with you, I don’t need to think. You tell me what you want, and I do it. That, and the sex, is the only thing I could ever want in life.”

“Do you like Tammara licking your pussy?” Mary asked.

“Oh yes,” Paula said with a smile. “And you too, and Lucy and Stacy, but mostly I love Master’s dick inside of me, any hole. I wish he would take me in the ass at some point, but I am a robot, and do not make requests.”

“We can make arrangements,” Sam said to Paula. “You can go back to being a robot if you’d like.”

“Beep,” Paula said her movements again robotic and her eyes nearly unblinking.

“Stacy,” Sam said, “what do you want?”

“I want to serve and obey you, Master,” Stacy said automatically. “Sorry, sorry, I know we’re having one of those adult discussions. I don’t graduate until next year, so I have some time to figure things out professionally. The writing is on the wall that internet and streaming is where visual media is these days. If I want a job in journalism, I should look to that, but I have to say, internet journalism is not hard. I might need to do person-on-the-street interviews, but mostly it is surfing the social feeds, and then putting together videos. I wouldn’t even have to wear clothes for that.”

“Tease me with a good time,” Lucy said.

“Boston sounds fantastic for journalism,” Stacy said. “Young and sexy I’m sure I could get some powerful people there to talk to me. I could also spend time editing up and mixing together other journalist’s content. I’d love to move to Massachusetts.”

“After you graduate,” Sam said.

“After I graduate,” Stacy agreed. “However, if you desire anything, I’m just a phone call and motorcycle ride away.”

“I can’t believe your parents bought you a motorcycle,” Tammara said.

“I got straight A’s last semester,” Stacy shrugged, “they promised to buy me whatever vehicle I wanted. They thought I was joking when I said Honda, and then perplexed when I said ST1300.”

“It’s so quiet you can barely hear it,” Mary commented. “I thought all motorcycles were loud crotch rockets.”

“On that note,” Sam said stopping something before it started. “I need to ask a serious question of all of you, that includes you, Mary. I know that we’ve been having a bi-sexual relationship with everyone. Does anyone want out of that? I want you all to think about yourselves and decide, what kind of sex do you want. I command you all to think about yourselves and answer truthfully. Paula, how do you feel about sex?”

“Beep, I like pussy and cock, beep,” Paula said robotically. “Ass fuck me some time, any of you.”

“Noted,” Sam said, “Tammara, what do you feel about sex?”

“I like women,” Tammara said thinking. “I mean your cock is great, but I’m not finding myself attracted to any other guy, at all. If you were out of the picture, I’d probably be a full-on lesbian.”

“Do you want out, though?” Sam asked.

Tammara seemed to think. “No,” She finally said. “No, I like the way things are. I enjoy your cock in my pussy, and mouth, but I’ll skip the rear entrance. Paula, you’re great, and no offence short stop, but I’m not into getting my ass fucked. I might do your puckered star, but that’s only because I know you like it.”

“Beep, yes please, beep,” Paula said without emotion.

“Stacy,” Sam asked.

“I like being bi-sexual,” Stacy said evenly. “I’m pretty sure I was into girls and guys before all this, and now, well I still like it both ways. I had an orgasm sucking you off the other day, but I also had one from Lucy fingering my pussy while smacking my ass.”

“That was fun,” Lucy said with a smile.

“What about when I’m not around?” Sam asked.

Stacy hesitated. “I’m not sure,” she finally said. “I love you, will serve and obey you, and your dick is amazing. I’m not sure what I would do if I was away from everyone. I’d like to think I’d hold out, or maybe do some sex talk like you and Mary do.”

“What?” Mary said glaring at Stacy.

“Oh,” Stacy said realizing that was a secret.

“Alright, let’s not get mad,” Sam said. “Mary and I have a special relationship. There are some things we will do together that, this isn’t a slight to any of you, only we will do together.”

“Yes, we get it, you’re in fucking love,” Tammara said. “We all know this. We’ve always known this. Master, I’m under no illusion you would ever marry me. We get that you love Mary, and whatever the two of you do is fine, and we should all let it drop.”

“We’ll get to that,” Sam said and turned to Stacy. “So do you want out?”

Stacy seemed to think for a while. “Can you give me one year?” Stacy asked. “Let me decide who I want to have relations with, and how, if only for the year we’ll be apart. I want to decide if being your sex slave and only having sex with everyone here, is really the best option for me.”

“That’s fair,” Sam said. “Stacy, I hereby release you from your compulsion to have sex with me or anyone here the day after school ends this semester. You may decide who you wish to have sex with for one year, then talk to me.”

“Damn it,” Lucy said sounding a touch angry. “I liked the idea of having a sexual partner just down the hall from me.”

“Play your cards right, bitch, and we’ll see,” Stacy said looking Lucy up and down.

“Lucy,” Sam asked. “What do you want?”

“I want to get fucked,” Lucy said with energy. “I want your cock in me. I want any of you ramming a strap on into me. I want to wear a strap on and ram into all of you, except for you, Master, unless you’re into that.”

“No, I’m not into butt stuff, no offence Paula,” Sam said.

“Beep,” came from Paula.

“I like being smart and clever, and showing people that big breasted blondes can be geniuses too,” Lucy said with energy. “I also really like sex. I like how we’re all building muscles, and I love how you actually want to know what we want. I’m really jealous of Mary, having most of your attention.” Lucy calmed down, and then got serious, “I also want babies.”

There was a murmur from everyone. “Okay, yes, sex is great,” Lucy said serious. “I love sex, with everyone here. However, I know deep down, I want to have children. I’d love to, someday, not right now, but someday, find a good man, with a good job, and have babies, maybe two, or three. I, well, that’s what I want.”

“Do you want out,” Mary asked the important question, again.

“I want to get my Masters, then PhD, and then Nobel prize,” Lucy said as if describing her dream. “Then get my insides sprayed by some smart guy’s semen. Nine month’s later pop out a rugrat. Do I want this to happen tomorrow, no, but someday. Until then, let’s all fuck.”

“Hang on,” Sam said and looked at Mary. “I need you to be honest with me, and yourself. Do you want to stay in, or get out?”

“Are you dense?” Mary shot back. “I mean it, are you stupid? What kind of fucking question is that? I’m in, you dumb ass. I’m all the way in. You better put your cock all the way in me in about two seconds or I’m yanking something out, painfully.”

“Answers that question,” Sam said standing up. “Let’s get to the bedroom before I need an icepack.”

Headed up the stairs Stacy asked, “I’ll still be your henchwoman, right?”

“You better be, I’m expecting you to get me things when I want them no matter where I am,” Sam said.

“But I don’t have to have sex with you, or anyone else, right,” Stacy stated.

“Starting after the end of school, no not unless I command you to,” Sam said leaving his shoes on the ground floor.

“So, I could just stand in the corner and watch you and Mary fuck? I kind of like, just watching, you know?” Stacy asked.

Sam was about to say something but Mary took charge, “Phone commands, you desperately want to have sex with Master and everyone else right now, participating fully.”

Stacy grunted. “Never mind,” Stacy said pealing off her tight top.

“You’re dangerous,” Sam said to Mary chasing her up the stairs by trying to pinch her ass.

“You know you love me,” Mary said with a giggle running up the steps.

The End