The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is based mostly in truth, partly in fiction...I will say that this story is rather indicative of My online experiences with submissives with the exception that I’m much more ethical...lol...and never trance someone without their desire to be tranced...but once they have consented, look out...<evil grin>...I would like to also extend a cordial nod to Sara H for her work on Absolute which I find utterly scintillating...and a nod to trilby else for his work on Tether, another one that makes My mouth water...hope you enjoy and I’d love your feedback...once you awaken...MJ

pet’s Teacher

Preface

Many people in their travels through life find that a specific day or even series of moments can change the entire course of their future. These few singular events can completely alter the direction that someone’s existence takes. These changes may come at times when we least expect them, for better or for worse. The following is an example of the former...

Part One-Seduction/Induction

Kymie sat pensively, gazing out the window but not really seeing anything. Her mind was overloaded with stress and had temporarily shut down. Just taking in the sights and sounds so dreamlike as her cares faded away. It was so nice to let go for just a moment of inner peace. At that moment, she became aware of something as she heard her name. “Miss Stinson! Miss Stinson! Are you ok? Miss Stinson!” It was one of her students trying to bring Kymie back to the land of the living. She looked like some sort of zombie. This was no way to make a good impression to those it would matter the most to. Kymie snapped out of her fog, rather startled and embarrassed. “Oh, gosh, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I had something rather pressing on my mind and got lost just for a minute but I’m ok now, class. Thank you for you help, Michael, you’re quite a good little helper.” Michael smiled politely at her and said “You’re welcome, Miss Stinson.” In the back of the classroom, the teacher, Mr. Maneval looked upon Kymie with a hint of disdain. He sarcastically quipped, “It’s usually the student’s attention that we have to keep from wandering. Are you a student, Miss Stinson?” This was Kymie’s first day of student teaching and she was already making a bad first impression. She apologized succinctly and sincerely for her lapse and took charge of the class once again. “Anyway, where were we, class? Ah yes, the Declaration of Independence, now who can tell me the name of the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?” Quickly, four hands raised and she picked Emily in the back row. “I think it was John Hancock, Miss Stinson”, Emily mumbled sheepishly. Kymie needed to be a bit more assertive and should have asked Emily to speak louder and more clearly as Emily’s mumble was barely audible. Kymie couldn’t tell what Emily had said but saw Mr. Maneval in the back nodding his head yes to confirm a correct answer. Tentatively, Kymie uttered, “Umm, yes Emily, that’s correct, John Hancock.” Kymie knew she’d have to work on that assertiveness thing, and just at that moment, the bell rung loudly signaling the end of class. “Alright, students. Class dismissed and have a great weekend, but don’t forget to read chapter six in your American History books and be ready to discuss the Bill of Rights when you come back on Monday, ok?” There was the expected collective groan from the class as they gathered their books and started to file out of the classroom. Except for that momentary lapse of concentration, she had done pretty well for her first day in front of a classroom of sixth graders. She collected her lesson plan, textbooks and the rest of her materials and slipped them into her backpack. Just as she turned to leave, Mr. Maneval rose from the back of the class and addressed the young student teacher. “Listen, Kymie, I think you did a pretty decent job, but you’re going to need to keep yourself focused on your class. If you start drifting off, what do you think they’ll do? And also, you need to be more assertive. Just speak your mind, you’re in charge. If someone’s too quiet, tell them to speak up so that both you and the class can hear their response. But all in all, not too bad, Kymie. Have a great weekend and come back next week focused and ready to improve.” She smiled pleasantly and thanked him for the advice before leaving the classroom. All the way back to her dorm room, Kymie thought about that lapse of concentration and started getting lost in it again, but this was a problem because Kymie was driving and becoming quite unaware of other motorists, pedestrians or anything else for that matter. Luckily, the school she student teaches at was rather close to campus where she lived. Kymie parked the car upon her return home and just sat at the wheel for a few solitary moments. Finally, she cried with great frustration, “I can’t take this! I have to have some release! All I do is study, study, study; it never ends.” She collapsed in tears on the steering wheel for what seemed like an eternity. Something was going to have to change...and soon.

Later that night, Kymie opened a book and began to study more when she realized that she just couldn’t seem to focus. She felt so burnt out and unmotivated. Kymie was a top notch student, with a 3.78 GPA in education, but the constant barrage of studying, test taking and lesson plans had begun to wear upon her. Disgustedly, she closed the book and said, “Screw it, not now! I need a break.” Her roommate Tina had left for the evening and probably wouldn’t return for quite awhile so Kymie did have some time to just blow off steam if she wished...and she wished. Kymie had heard not long ago that there was some program you could access online, a download of meditational music. It didn’t cost a thing, which was critical for a broke college student and supposedly, she had read and heard that this music was rather effective for someone who just needs to relax a little bit. If anybody needed that right now, she did. Kymie also had occasional fantasies in her mind about hypnosis and being in a trance. The thought was very appealing and to think of being that free and that relaxed put her at great ease. She was willing to do just about anything at this point just to relieve some of the stress. Kymie looked online for this meditational music download, but couldn’t seem to locate it anywhere. She became frustrated when her attempt at finding deep relaxation and stress relief was seemingly only causing more stress. She began to peruse the hypnosis clubs in Yahoo and stumbled over a club called the Hypnotic Dreams Board. “Maybe one of them can help me find this before I go postal”, she snipped outloud in obvious frustration. She started seeking out hypnotists, but most of them were either unwilling to help with such a request or simply not available. After spending a couple of hours trying to find help from somebody, anybody, Kymie was nearly at the end of her rope. Emotionally frazzled and breaking down, she stumbled onto a posting in the club by Me. Kymie wasn’t excited or repelled by the thought of Me being a Mistress. More than anything she just found it somewhat interesting. And as she read My message, something began to happen. As she read the provocative words, Kymie felt herself slipping off into a dream, like her favorite book, all curled up by a fire with her favorite book and just oblivious to anything else. The posting was actually a poem, but no ordinary one. This would likely induce a trance in the reader and Kymie was pulled right into the dream. The poem was called Lose Yourself and was about getting lost in your favorite book and the trance was rather friendly and benign so Kymie just enjoyed it. She needed to lose herself for awhile as she read quietly...

“ the more you read, the more you want to read...
and as you do, your subconscious is freed...
free to absorb all the words that you see...
free to let them soak in unconsciously...
free to keep floating, free to keep drifting...
free to allow your mind’s subtle shifting...
as the story continues to unfold...
conscious thought temporarily on hold...
thoughtlessly reading as pages drift by...
imagination is able to fly...
into the clouds as you leisurely float...
peripheral vision is more remote...
body sinks deeper, lazy and listless...
feels so good you don’t want to resist this...
each line relaxes you more than the last...
less and less aware of time slipping past...
you’ve already slipped into a light trance...
your mind wants to sleep now, this is its chance...”

Kymie had slipped away into such a comfortable state and felt so free of all the pressures that had slowly worn her down. All she wanted were more words, more soft and subtly relaxing words to float into. She was totally engrossed and drinking in the words she read like the finest wine as she continued to let go...

“the story’s calming and brings you sweet rest...
you notice the rise and fall of your chest...
it’s rhythmic, steady, slower than before...
the sleep that you read continues to pour...
so warm and soothing into your calm mind...
tension is harder and harder to find...
leaving your body until none remains...
replaced with relaxation in your veins...
my words like satin gently caressing...
relaxation rapidly progressing...
you can’t look away, your eyes are now glued...
you’ve got an inquisitive attitude...
you’re so eager now to read the next line...
when you do, you see your thoughts are now mine...
I say now what you’d have thought on your own...
our wavelengths merge, locked into the same zone...
let your mind wander whereever it will...
drift down into trance even deeper still...”

Kymie’s world had narrow into this little box with mind-melting words and she loved every second of it. By the end of the poem, she didn’t really want to wake up, in fact, she didn’t EVER want to wake up. But as she rose from this heavenly rest, she knew what she had to do. She needed to come to Me for help. Maybe I would have time. Maybe I would understand. If I was willing to write something like that and post it for all to enjoy, maybe I would have a couple minutes to assist Kymie in find this meditational music download. Fingers crossed, she logged in under her screen ID of sweet_and _innocent and sent an instant message to Me thanking Me for the relaxing poem and then explained her desire to find this file and also mentioned her growing interest in hypnosis. At first, there was no response and Kymie’s hopes started to sink, but then, just when Kymie was about to just give up, get offline and cry into her pillow, a message popped up on Kymie’s screen. It was from Me. Nervously, she read as I informed her that I was slightly detained but would be available to chat shortly. Kymie’s heart fluttered with excitement and responded that she would wait as long as necessary and thanked Me for the response. I sent back a little smiley emote that really made Kymie feel good. She was so happy with anticipation and wondered if I could help her and yet, something made her a tad apprehensive, talking to a Mistress and all. Kymie had never done this before, and didn’t really know what to expect. The next few minutes were absolutely agonizing as Kymie’s mind raced with all kinds of thoughts swirling inside of her. Finally came the message that Kymie was hoping for. “I am familiar with the piece of music that you wish to hear. And I can totally relate to the stress that you detailed for me. This will be just what you need, the elixir to help you regain some balance in your life. You’ll be able to achieve your career pursuits and have that outlet that everyone needs. And I have good news for you, Kymie.” Kymie was bursting was joy and relief as she read the words that brought happiness to her. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she saw light at the end of this tunnel. “Kymie, I have what you seek, and I know that you are sincere. Isn’t that right, Kymie?” “Yes ma’am”, said the overly stressed coed. “You don’t know what this means to me. I’ve just been falling apart.” I comforted her, “I understand, dear. I’m so sorry that this has caused you such pain, and I have some time right now so if you’d like, I’ll send you the file you desire.” More tears streamed down Kymie’s face, mixed with release and unbridaled glee. “Thank you, ma’am. Thank you so much! How can I ever thank you for what you’re doing for me?” I smiled to Myself with a mischievous giggle as I typed, “No need to worry about that just now, Kymie. All in good time.” Kymie was so happy, but also thought the comment was curious...all in good time...what did that mean, she thought to herself, mildly inquisitive. However, her happiness was so overwhelming that she dismissed it, choosing to focus on the wonderful thing that was about to happen. “That’s great, ma’am. I am just so excited I can hardly contain myself!” I had plans for the coed which would be revealed sooner than later.

“Now I’m sure that you are excited about the fact that someone can finally help you with what you want and need so badly...to relax...I am going to send you this wonderful file...the sound of the waves...the subtly relaxing music...it will help you to calm down...you might want to activate voice chat so I can walk you through it...I will send it now...do you have a microphone, Kymie?” Hesitantly she typed, “Yes, ma’am, but my roommate and I share a bedroom and she might be home pretty soon. Is that a problem, ma’am?” Hoping to quell her uneasiness, I typed, “Not at all. Tell you what, Kymie. Just activate your voice chat and you don’t have to speak if you don’t want to, but you might want to put your microphone on hands free in case you do...and if you have headphones, you might feel more comfortable putting them on and besides, this won’t take very long...oh and by the way, call me Joanne.” “Ok, Joanne”, she replied before turning on voice chat. I had noticed that she seemed very passive and submissive in her respectful approach to me, and I capitalized on this to persuade her to do something she didn’t necessarily want to do. This was going to be great fun for both of us. I sent her the file and explained that it might take approximately 10 minutes to download. She accepted the file transfer and My enticing seduction was about to commense. “Is your microphone on hands free, dear?", I asked her and her voice came through my speakers, very tentative and yet somewhat excited. “Yes, Joanne...I am here. Your voice is quite lovely.” I thanked her and began to instruct her on what she could expect. “When the download is complete, all that you will want to do is start to take some deep and easy breaths...while you do this, settle in comfortably and filter out any possible distractions...and you don’t need to worry about your roommate...should she come in, you’ll simply turn the program off and listen to it another time...you are certainly anticipating this wonderful relaxation and your enjoyment will be well worth the wait, dear...but let yourself become very calm in preparation for this and your experience will be all the more pleasant...don’t ya think, Kymie?” Kymie seemed to be calming already and replied, “Yeah, I guess so. I mean, you’re the expert.” I continued to pull her in without her even being aware what was happening. My voice became more enticingly disarming with a hint of assured power mixed with humility. “Oh, I don’t know that I’m such an expert, hon, but just the same, you can relax even now and let go of any concerns you might have had...all the pressures from your grueling studies...you can put them all aside for now and come back to them later...this is your time to relax and enjoy, isn’t it, dear?” Kymie seemed to be settling in just a bit more. “Yes Joanne...thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.” Intent on capitvating her with My soothing voice, I accepted her compliment and proceeded. “You’re quite welcome, dear but I know you’d rather not speak if you don’t have to and in fact, you’ll find it easier to just listen to Me as I instruct you in your preparation for this well-deserved break from stressful things like books and reports and lesson plans...I see that your download is progressing well at 12% now...wonderful...I bet you’re starting to look at the icon on your screen that shows your download’s progress...that little blue line slowly filling in the white space which tells you how much closer you are to such deep relaxation...because this program is so soothing and calming...you’ll be able to reach a blissful state of powerful relaxation...just continue to focus on your breathing and notice how much more calm you become...your body starting to sink a little deeper into your chair...and every breath relaxes you just a little bit more than the previous one...knowing that this is your time and that other things are so inconsequential right now...this is your time to relax...and take a break...and let go even more now...wouldn’t you agree, my dear?” Her reply was somewhat flat and monotone as she simply said “Yes Joanne.” “That’s right, dear...this is your time to let go and feel your mind and body relaxing while you anticipate this comforting oasis in your desert of tension and stress...the little blue line seems to creep but it does so in such a steady, methodical way...18% now...and it’s almost as if you are 18% more relaxed in your preparation...feeling so good...so comfortable...nothing else to do...nothing else to think about...and perhaps you might notice that other things just seem less important right now, Kymie...watching the numbers climb...relaxing more...watching the blue ease its way across the white...now at 20%...and you relax a little more so that when the program is fully loaded, you might get the utmost pleasure from this little gift.” Kymie thought to herself, “Yeah, I work so hard. I do deserve this...this gift.” I gave her no chance to question anything. I think of the seductive surrender of a subject like a sales prospect, and I was selling Kymie on the idea of relaxation. And the commission for this kind of sale is so gratifying. “That’s right, Kymie...finding yourself focusing your eyes on the screen...more and more tightly fixated with anticipation watching the numbers climb...letting go more and more...22%...so nice to feel so much more relaxed already than you were before...and you deserve it...you deserve to not have to think so hard for a change...in fact, you won’t need to even think at all...just sit back and enjoy...breathing so calmly and without even having to think about it...just like when you sleep at night...letting your body do it for you...naturally and healthy...sinking down into your chair more still...your eyes stay fixed on the screen...on the numbers...on the blue line...crawling...invading the white space...27%...27% more relaxed now and feeling so free of your burdens...your body and mind preparing itself for wonderfully deep relaxation...so relaxing and soothing to watch the screen and listen to the sound of My voice assisting you...calming you...slowing you down just a bit more now...which is perfectly normal and desireable because it’s the break you have wanted so badly for so long...to relax and let go completely and not have to think...isn’t that right, dear?” Still unaware what was happening to her, she really was letting go and it felt so good. “Yess Joanneee”, she said somewhat delayed, responding perfectly. “Splendid, Kymie...I’m happy that I can help you out...helping you to help yourself because that is what you want...what you need...what you desire...your body beginning to completely collapse with relaxation watching and listening...watching and listening...watching and listening so intently...your focus tightening on the screen...on the sound of My voice...watching...listening...watching...listening...watching...listening...37% now...and 37% closer to deep relaxation...happening so easily without you even having to think about it...that much closer to what you’ve been waiting so long for...closer and closer now...My voice like a pleasant and calming warm light spreading over you...spreading over your body...relaxing your body that much more now...40% and sinking deeper down now, dear...feeling your warm heaviness flowing effortlessly through your toes and feet...moving up through your body and slowing down your thoughts...up into your ankles and calf muscles...letting go and melting under the soft warm glow of My voice and your relaxation deepens now...watching the blue invade the white space as if the white space was your conscious mind and thoughts...being gently overtaken by deep blue relaxation spreading across the screen...45% now and feeling so wonderful...closer and closer to the soothing relaxing sounds of waves...crashing in on the shore...over and over...so hypnotically endless...slowing you down more now...the music’s addictive droning...touching you in deep places where tension and stress once sought refuge but hide no more...hearing it in your mind...letting go...melting...through your knees and thighs...spreading throughout your body...more calm...so much more relaxed now, aren’t you, Kymie?” Kymie appeared to be a very good subject, especially for her first experience with hypnosis, whether she knew it or not. I paused and waited for her sluggish response; the corners of My mouth starting to curl with a devilish grin. I knew that she was slipping into trance already and soon she would be so deeply under My control and not even be aware of it. Might as well make her first trance a good one. She finally answered but very quietly and flatly, “Yessss.” “Goooooooood girl...you are doing so well and very soon you’ll be ready to listen to those intoxicatingly blissful sounds you crave so much now...blue invading white...sleep invading consciousness...the glow spreading rampantly throughout your body...flowing underneath your seat...filling your hips and right up into your midsection...back and stomach collapsing with heavy warm relaxation now...feel it happening...more than half of your body so heavy and deeply relaxed...just as the numbers climb...52%...more than half way there now, dear...it won’t be much longer before you’ll be so ready for the music and the waves...and My voice...and sleep...My voice...and deep sleep...finding yourself locked onto the numbers...locked onto the blue wave flowing through white...overtaking conscious...erasing the white...erasing your consciousness...erasing your will...55% and going deeper now...sinking down deeper now...wishing the numbers would climb faster...but so constant and soothing...so steady...56%...letting go more now...closer to the deepest relaxation of your entire life...giving in to the wonderful sensations spilling over you...spreading up into your chest and even flowing irresistibly throughout your body...body sagging...collapsing with lazy heaviness...surrendering to the pleasure that My relaxation brings you, Kymie...nothing else matters now...except numbers...My voice...the blue wave of sleep...My voice...numbers...My voice...waves...My voice...sleep...sinking deeper still...not wanting this to stop...it feels so incredible...so wonderful to relax and let go so completely...no cares...no worries...no tension or stress...mind and body slowing down the more the blue wave takes over the white of your consciousness...so open to each and every one of My words and suggestions...coaxing you down into the deepest state of relaxation you could have ever imagined...and it happens so naturally without you having to think about it...63%...and nearly two-thirds of the way into deeply overwhelming relaxation and sleep...sleep and relaxation...relaxation and sleep...watching and listening...relax and sleep...listen and watch...relax and sleep...watch and listen...relax and sleep...listen and watch...relax and sleep...going down...sinking endlessly into the screen...into the blue wave...filling your body and mind...67% now...so much closer to such peace...everything taking you deeper and you have no desire to even think about what would disturb such a good feeling...as it spreads through your back and up into your shoulders and arms...filling your arms and hands...shoulders, arms and hands letting go...letting go and giving in...giving in and completely surrending to relaxing deep heavy peaceful sleep...flowing like liquid relaxation now...71%...down...down...and down...so nice to feel so wonderful...so happy and peaceful...knowing that you can trust Me...that I am here to help you...here to guide you...to assist you...to take you to the most equisite place in your mind...the deepest part of you...no desire to resist it...letting it happen...allowing it to happen...wanting it to happen...needing it to happen...craving for it to happen...wanting the numbers to climb higher...faster...75% and deeper still, dear...and your shoulders, arms and hands completely collapse and have absolutely no desire to move whatsoever...you wouldn’t want to move them because moving in any way might disturb this incredible feeling...the best feeling you’ve ever had...tell me, dear...how do you feel right now?” The college co-ed was now oblivious to everything except for the lovely blue wave, the climbing numbers and My intoxicating voice. Lost in utter rapture, she lazily answered me. “Sooooo relaxeddddddddd anddd heavyyyyyyyyyy...wanttt numbersss tooo climbbbbb higherrrrrrrr...fasterrrrrrrrr...soooooo wonderfulllllllll.” Soon she would learn the ecstacy of obedience to Mistress Joanne. Very soon. Any resistance in her had absolutely crumbled but then again, she was completely unaware of everything outside of the world I had created in her entranced mind. Needless to say, there was to no place for any thoughts of resistance in this world, MY world. She wanted this more than anything in her entire life! “I am so proud of you, dear...and your download is nearly ready...you are nearly ready for your download...for your program...for your programming...watching the numbers climbing...so steady...just like your breathing...so slow and steady...your body and mind so slow and lethargic...so unnecessary to think...no need for thinking...that would only get in the way of your divine relaxation and we wouldn’t want that...and so now, My dear, go deeper still for Me...blue taking over white completely...flowing into white...sleep flowing into consciousness...white turns to blue...sleep flows through you...white turns to blue...sleep flows through you...white turns to blue...sleep flows through you...white turns to blue...sleep flows through you...white turns to blue...sleep flows through you...white turns to blue...sleep flows through you...83% of the way into deep sleep now...sleep taking over your body and mind...sleep taking over body and mind and yet your eyes are absolutely LOCKED onto the screen...hearing only the sound of My voice...taking you down deeper still...flowing through you...up into your neck...melting your neck completely...surrendering to the feeling...surrendering to the relaxation...surrendering to sleep...surrendering to sleep...85% and so much deeper for Me now, My sweet...collapsing into your chair...so limp and loose...so loose and lazy...so lazy and heavy...so heavy and warm...so warm and safe...so safe and comfortable and so much deeper now...88%...climbing...flowing...sinking...drifting away...conscious vanishing rapidly...no need for thought...no thoughts...mind slowing and emptying...so hard to think about whatever you thought you were thinking about and anytime you try to think you instantly tire and have more difficulty thinking of what it was you might have thought you were thinking about and this makes the concept of thought an exhausting burden to think of what you’ve already forgotten...subconscious mind listening more the harder you try to think...deeper and less capable of thinking the harder you try to think...the less you understand what it means to think...if I were to ask you what you think, you wouldn’t even understand the question because that would require thought which you become increasingly less capable of...and your conscious is so forgetful...not able to recall what’s forgotten...surrendering to the waves...surrendering to the numbers...surrendering to My voice...surrendering to My voice...surrendering to My voice...echoing in your mind...My voice...filling your mind...My voice capturing you...the blue wave capturing you...90% and still deeper you go...falling so far...sinking deeper into your chair...completely unable to move and not wanting to...free of tension and stress...every breath takes you deeper now...93%...body wilting...every word I speak taking you deeper...flowing irresistibly into your open and receptive mind...flowing into your mind...filling your mind...surrendering to sleep...unable to resist...your mind is so open to My voice...incapable of resisting the powerful tranquilizing effect My voice has on you, My sweet one...letting go completely...white nearly gone...96%...only 4% left and dwindling fast...flowing up into your head...filling your face...loose and soft...melting...into your mind...melting and evaporating...three percent now...deeper and deeper...surrender to sleep for me, dear...surrender to sleep and give in to Me completely...two percent...down and down and down...My voice...the blue wave of control...blue wave of trance...consuming you totally...one percent left and so deep for me...surrendering completely...your body sleeps so deeply now...and your mind so vacant and passive...opening more and more to My voice...and when I next say the words SURRENDERTOSLEEP, your eyes collapse under the weight of heavy relaxation...in perfect time with the download completing...the blue wave disappearing from the screen and flowing directly into your empty mind...controlling you...taking you still deeper...and now...SURRENDERTOSLEEP...100% in deep intoxicating trance...completely open to each and every one of my suggestions with absolutely no will or desire to resist in any way because following My instructions allows you to plummet even deeper into trance and relax even more...feeling even better now...isn’t that right, My sweet?” Barely able to speak, My newest subject mumbled, “Yesssssssss...nooo willllll.....nooo desireeee tooo resistttttt...deeperrrrrrrrrrrrr.” “Very good, My dear...you respond so easily and automatically without a thought in that pretty little head of yours...so easy to follow My instructions...so eager to go so much deeper for Me...now, listen very carefully, My pet...the program is ready to play...your eyes will open just enough to see yourself mindlessly activate your Windows Media Player...you will not awaken because your eyes are open...in fact, the very fact that you are already so responsive to My suggestions will send you even deeper asleep as you open your eyes...deeper under My control...your arms, hands and fingers will move without a single conscious thought...sending you even deeper...you will click on the play button and when you hear the music, your eyes will slam shut once again...only open long enough to click on the play button, then down and down and down...completely incapable of opening them again until I command you to do so...your arms collapsing and wilting, falling loosely by your side...as you listen to the soothing and entrancing sounds of the addictive waves on the shore...flowing over and over...endlessly...the music so hypnotic...takes you deeper and deeper still...while listening to this 12 minute odyssey, you will fall so much deeper and in your mind chanting the words that imprint themselves permanently into your mind...SURRENDERTOSLEEP...anchoring themselves into your subconscious mind...and each time you hear these words, you sink deeper and deeper into sleep...deeper and deeper under My irresistible control...the more easily you SURRENDERTOSLEEP and the deeper you SURRENDERTOSLEEP...powerless to resist Me now...eyes open now, dear...still deeper...click the play button and listen...when the music stops, you will respond outloud to me, “i SURRENDERTOSLEEP, Mistress Joanne” and we shall continue your NEW lesson plan. It seems the student who wanted to be a teacher was such a good student, and I’d have so much to teach her. " You do understand your task, don’t you, My pet?", I asked but not sounding at all like a question. Blankly, she obediently responded, “Yesssssssss.” “From now on, you will address me ONLY as Mistress Joanne...is this clear, My pet?", and again even more emptyminded, she complied and replied “Yesssssssss, Mistresssssssss Joanneeeeeeeee.” Kymie was fast becoming My well trained pet and would do just about anything. “Very well then, My pet...perform your task and do it now!", I assertively commanded. Her life would never be the same again. And with that I sat back, smiled seductively and took a deep drag off of My cigarette and I thought to Myself rather smugly, “sweet...yes...innocent...not for long.”