The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pet love

Synopsis: Grainger Monroe moves into Prudhoe Bay where some of the locals are wild.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

Part One

Grainger smiled as he watched the sisters from his porch. His neighbours; Lisa (a blonde) and Karen (a brunette) frolicked by the water.

Grainger would never have considered swimming there… Oregon waters were much too cold. And so he was surprised when Lisa first, then her sister peeled off their dresses and ran naked into the waters.

The sisters dove into the waters, screeching with laughter. Lisa rushed out of the waters first, and then as she stood there drying herself she noticed Grainger watching them.

He felt embarrassed at having been caught… but standing on his porch he wasn’r exactly hiding from them.

“Hi!” she waved.

She seemed so naturally open… uncaring that he could see her in her finery.

Karen emerged too, more slowly though and then noticed that her sister was looking up to the cabin.

She seemed to give Grainger a snarl….

He’d only moved in a day or so…His was one of only two cabins at the end of a long unsealed road. His neighbours held title to the other cabin. Although he’d practically just got there he had met the Sobaka sisters already… and had summed them up right away. Lisa was outgoing, friendly, bubbly. And as Grainger looked at her now he saw she was a natural blonde. Karen was colder, less friendly, more reserved. She seemed very protective of her sister.

Surprising to Grainger Lisa walked now straight up to his stoop.

“Um, hello” he said as she stood there drying her hair with a towel and only wearing a generous smile to her face.

“Hi” she said “Did you want to come in for a swim?”

“Um… I don’t have anything to…” he began

When she gestured with her hands that she was obviously naked…. “You don’t need anything” she said. “Come on….”

“Um… thank you… no” he said.

Karen had dressed and came up beside her sister “We need to go” she said.

“What?” Lisa gasped “I’m talking to our friend…”

“Look at the time…” she said.

“Oh… yeah… right” she said. She looked at the watch Karen held up to her. She turned back to Grainger… “Come over tomorrow, will you?”

“Um… yeah… sure…”

“Maybe he doesn’t want to…” Karen snarled. “And you should cover up you might be embracing him…”

“I’m sure he doesn’t mind…” Lisa chirped… “He’s enjoying what he sees….” she eyed the bulge in his pants.

When he realised… he was more embarrassed than she was…

She laughed. Karen grabbed her arm and pulled at it.

“Gotta go…” Lisa said.

“Bye” he said.

“Bye” she giggled.

Karen gave him one last scowl.

“Wow” he thought to himself as he went back inside his cabin… “What a fox!.”

Grainger went over to his desk and began to write…

He got about four pages done when he decided to break for dinner.

He looked in the shelves to find what he had there… all camping meals he’d brought with him. He had no fridge. So he had a freeze-dried spaghetti pack, and some room-temperature wine.

At about eight at night he head scratching outside. The sound of something going clip-clop along his wooden verandah.

He got up and took a look.

There… sitting as if waiting for him was a golden retriever.

“Hello, boy” he smiled as he carefully opened the door… not wanting to startle it.

He crouched down and immediately the dog came to him to be scratched.

“Wow” he smiled “You’re e friendly dog” he said.

He snatched the dog around the hears and then down its back to near its tail.

Suddenly the dog sprinted past him and ran inside.

“Hey” he gasped in amusement.

As he went in, and closed the door a brown dog watched from the shadows….

The golden retriever had jumped up onto the couch and sat down, and looked at him, as if waiting for him to join.

He went over and sat down and the dog rolled over, presenting its belly to be scratched.

“Oh, you’re a girl” he said as he saw it’s abdomen. He noticed a collar.

“You got a name, girl?” he asked. He saw it “Lisa?” he laughed “That’s a strange name for a dog…”

“Are you owned by….?” he began to think… maybe his neighbour had a dog with the same name?

He rubbed Lisa’s belly. Her tail wagged appreciably.

Suddenly she rolled over and Lisa nudged her muzzle into his crotch.

He laughed again at her friendly zealousness but as she pressed in, he felt her against his cock.

“No, you better get down” he said as he felt embarrassed the dog was making him slightly aroused. His cock grew hard.

Lisa jumped to the floor.

“Come on girl” he said, springing up You better go home now…” He was going to let her out…

He saw her sit, as if at attention and she looked at him.

“You better…” he began as he gazed into her large brown eyes.

“I….” he began agin… Something about… her eyes…

He couldn’t look away….

He felt a little giddy.

“Whoah!” he said as he swayed a little… as if drunk…He wondered how potent the wine was.

Lisa kept staring at him and he found himself lost in those big eyes.

“You should…” he tried again.

Suddenly Lisa got to her feet. She turned around and wagging her tail lifted it high.

“What the fuck?” he gasped as she presented her sex… he’d seen a dog like this before… but hr was now really staring at her…. her furry vulva.

Also, remarkably… he realised he was rock-hard…

“This is so….” he was about to say. He found himself pulling his fly down. He reached in and grabbed his cock, and he stroked it, feeling his length as if for the first time.

The dog looked back at him…

“This…” he tried to formulate the words….

He got down on his knees and Lisa seemed to walk backwards towards him.

“No this can’t….” he gasped… he ran his hands through her fur… so warm…. so soft… so…

He pressed his cock-head to her vulva and slowly pushed into her. “Oh, God!” he gasped as he entered her. She felt amazing.

“Oh, fuckkk” he gasped as he felt her hot warmth tighten around his head.

He pushed in further, slowly, her sex forgiving and stretching slowly around his girth.

“Fuck!” he gasped as he began humping her. He’d had sex a few times in his forty-four years… but this was… amazing.

He humped her hard, fast and suddenly he came. “Oh, fuckkkkk” he cried… guilty pleasure… but… pleasure…

He had never come so much before either as he pushed in deep into that dog’s willing cunt.

He fell back on his haunches and the dog, it’s cunt dripping his leavings bent around and began cleaning herself. He watched in amazement at the dog’s long tongue lapping at the sperm he’d put there…

“This is so wrong…” he gasped

And as if understanding she looked at him again. She went to him and licked at his cock. “No….” he gasped as he got up on his knees and fed his cock to that hungry hot mouth.

Unbelievably he came again… Shooting a load onto dog muzzle.

“Fuckkkkkk” he cried.

He got up, still unsteady, and tucking his cock back in his pants she ran to the door and he staggered over and opened it. Lisa ran out into the night. He stood there for a moment, even after he couldn’t see her anymore….He gazed out into the moon-bright night.

He felt a tremendous wave of guilt… and he gazed into the night as if to see if anyone had seen him…

There was only the sounds of the waves, gentle crashes onto the shore…

He closed the door and went over to his bunk and collapsed exhausted. Mentally drained… Physically satisfied. He had a deep sleep.

In the morning he woke… “That was messed up” he said to himself as he realised what he had done… but also… how he had enjoyed it.

He went over to his computer and started a new story from scratch. He wrote furiously for the next four hours straight.

Finally he got up and went out onto the porch for some fresh air.

He saw Karen nude sun baking by the water’s edge.

The wind changed and she sat up, sniffing the air as if she could smell his scent.

She turned around and gave him a scowl. He waved friendly but she didn’t look happy.

He stepped down to her anyway, wanting to make peace with her…

“Look” he said “We’re neighbours, can’t we just be friends?”

“You want to fuck my sister, don’t you…” the brown haired beauty snarled.

“What?”

“You think you can just fuck her and walk away?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You pig!” she spat, grabbing her towel and walking off.

“What the fuck was that about?”

He drove into town, some 20 mins away to call his publicist of his new idea for a story.

Returning he saw it was getting dark and he made his way in to make some dinner.

Then… he heard the scratching.

“No!” he said to himself.

He heard a whimper.

He went to the door. The ‘blonde’ dog rushed in. “Lisa!” he gasped “Out!”

Her eyes caught his and he was unable to look away.

She made whimpering sounds and, again, presented to him.

“No… this….” he began but his cock was rock hard again.

“Oh, fuckkkk” he gasped as he soon found himself mounting her again, and pushing into her sweet tight vulva.

“Oh, God….” he cried “This is son wrong…” but he eased in as deep as he could go….

“Oh, Lisa” he gasped “I’m yours…”

The dog seemed to yelp happily as he came.

She pulled off his dripping cock and spun around and began lapping at the last drops of sperm.

Then they kissed.

He embraced her, and gazing again into her eyes he was caught in them.

Lisa rolled onto the floor and he went down over her. His mouth going to the salty wetness where he had come. He drove his tongue into her. He fingered several of her teats.

As he lapped at her she seemed to stretch her legs out passed his head, her feet now near his butt. He tongued her, her clit, her labia, her legs came up around his legs, he looked up at her perky breasts, and her sweet red lips…. He looked at her and caught a smile from her face, and those warm blue eyes. She grabbed his head and pushed his face deep into her vagina…

It was …. like a dream… as he ate the young blond woman out.

She rolled with him and soon straddled his face. Her womanly body atop of him.

He reached up to grab her and saw a dark paw where his hand should have been. He looked at his paw as it waved in the air.

She reached back to grab his penis sheath. She teased his large pink cock out and she slid back down his body.

She guided herself down onto his dog cock. Grainger panted with delight as Lisa rose and sank over his thick dog-cock.

The door opened.

Karen walked in. “You shouldn’t have….” she began

“He’s one of us, now” Lisa said as she fucked the dog there underneath her…

“He won’t understand….” Karen said.

“He will… “ Lisa said “If both of us control him…”

“This… it shouldn’t….” she began.

“Come, fuck ….” Lisa said… “Together we’ll make him ours….”

Karen slipped her dress off.

She got down onto the floor onto her hands and knees.

Her sister slid off the dog’s cock.

“Fuck her, boy” she whispered in Grainger’s large alert ear.

Grainger spun around onto all four legs. He looked at Karen’s glistening pussy and he leaped onto her back.

Lisa grabbed his throbbing cock and guided him into Karen’s pussy.

“Yessssss” Karen sighed as the dog penetrated her.

Lisa pulled Grainger out and sucked his cock before guiding him back into her sister.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” Karen moaned with delight as the big dog humped her.

“Fuck her!” Lisa urged “Fuck her cunt!”

“Oh, I’m coming!” Karen moaned.

And then she got a huge dump of dog sperm.

Lisa pulled him out again and caught a bolt of it in her mouth and her mouth went over him sucking him, before again guiding him back into her sister’s dripping hot quivering snatch.

* * *

“It’s been so long since you’ve had a cock” Lisa smiled to her sister as they sat at Grainger’s table. They looked back at Grainer licking his balls with his long pink tongue.

“You should have just let him go” Karen said.

“He’s ours now…” Lisa said.

“I… You know I didn’t….” Karen began.

“You missed having cock… so….” Lisa said.

“If I wanted him, I’d have changed him myself”

“Stop your complaining…. “Lisa laughed.”You know we need pups…”

Karen looked back at Grainger.

“Ready for round two?” Lisa teased. “My sister and I will have such big litters”

Grainger tilted his head, not quite able to understand.

“Oh, yes” Karen grinned as she got up and went over to the floor and got down again.

Grainger jumped to his feet. His tail wagged.

“You’re a good boy!” Lisa said as Grainger sniffed Karen’s pussy.

They fucked all night….

In the morning Grainger woke. He was surprised to find Lisa and Karen naked in bed with him. He eased out from between them and went over to his computer… only it was now broken.

“What the fuck?” he gasped as he lifted it up and examined the damage….

“You’re not to tell our story” Karen said as she looked over at him.

“I….”

“Come back to bed…” she said

“Yes….” he said.

“Good boy” she said to him.

Grainger was happy to please her…

He now had a new life….

Part Two

Grainger, Lisa, and Karen ran through the woods. The three dogs yapped excitedly as they chased a rabbit…

The dogs leapt over logs and rocks, and ran through creeks and underbrush.

It was a fantastic feeling.

They came back to the beach, their beach.

Lisa resumed her human form and she stood up, naked panting from her vigorous run…

Her sister came up to her and nuzzled her against her ass. Lisa opened her legs a little and Karen’s long dog tongue pushed up against her anus.

Grainger came running up.

Lisa got down on all fours and he immediately mounted her, driving into her up, to the buldge at the base of his big pink dog cock… his ‘knot’ as they call it.

As he fucked her Lisa lapped at her sister’s furry vulva. She also fingered Karen’s dog-butt and tasted her finger.

Grainger panted with delight and was soon shooting dog come into his mistress.

Lisa moaned with delight.

It was quick, vigorous sex… but satisfying.

All three walked down to the water and washed. Grainger played with his now flaccid member and smiled at the rutting he had just given Lisa. She smiled at him.

Karen still was cool to him. She preferred still to have sex with her sister, but on occasion she’d take Grainger in his dog-form.

Lisa and Grainger had made love as humans, as dogs, as dog and human. They loved to rut.

Grainger had the dead rabbit in his hand.. the one they had caught in the hunt.

Now in human form they would cook and eat it…

Grainger looked at Lisa and smiled.

“You’re a good boy” Lisa said to him

“Thank you, Mistress” he smiled. He was happy to be theirs.

They sniffed the air… Karen was over by a bush, squatting and shitting on the ground. She finished and then rising up she causally kicked some laves over her mess, barely covering it.

“All done?” Lisa asked.

“Hm-mm” Karen nodded.

As she approached Lisa bent over and sniffer her sister’s ass.

They ran on up to the cabin giggling… the two sisters ran in and leapt on the bed.

When Grainger came in the sisters were already fucking; grinding their pussies against each other’s.

Grainger waited… and Karen soon changed into her dog form. Her sister moving her mouth down her body and then tonging Karen’s furry vulva… as she lay on her back wagging her tail

Lisa looked over at Grainger and nodded. He had been stroking his cock so he was rock hard.

He went over to Karen and lay over her, quickly pushing his cock up into her dog-vagina. She struggled but soon accepted his cock.

“Fuck my sister!” Lisa encouraged “Fuck that bitch!”

When later she changed back into a woman she was furious with both Grainger and her sister for it…

She felt tricked into taking Grainger’s cock… but sixty days later she gave birth to five pups…

This too became a point of annoyance…. the pups didn’t share her ability to mutate. They were pups, and would always be.

It was a disappointment.

Lucy had the same result… six pups to Grainger. But she found they could not transform either.

It was thirteen days later Emma and Monica turned up.

Emma Monroe was Grainger’s sister.

The family had been concerned because they’d not heard from Grainger.

Emma and her wife Monica came looking for him. Emma was determined. It had been difficult because her brother had almost fallen off the grid.

And the cabin… no one was there.

“Go in” Monica insisted.

Emma checked the door and it was unlocked. There was a muskiness to it, as it seems it had not been lived in for a while.

As Emma looked about Monica stood by the door.

She heard a rustling behind her and turned to see two dogs, a golden haired, and a brown-haired dog run by.

The two dogs stopped and looked at her.

“Hey there….” Monica smiled as the golden dog came up onto the porch.

Monica squatted down and the dog came up to her to be scratched.

“What’s your name, boy?” she asked

She saw a name on the collar “Lisa?” Monica said “That’s a weird name for a dog…”

Lisa nuzzled between her legs and sniffed her there. “Hey” Monica laughed at the over-friendliness of the big girl dog….

Monica gazed into those big brown eyes. Her eyes fluttered. “What the….?” she gasped.

She felt a little giddy.

She tried to look away… but those big brown eyes fixed her gaze.

“I…?” she gasped.

She ran her hand down the back of the dog, feeling her thick soft luxuriant fur.

Next thing was she found herself rubbing her hand under the dog’s tail…

She felt the small soft furry hole of the dog’s vulva and she ran her finger around it…and then pushed her finger into it…

The dog panted happily as Monica masturbated the dog.

Next thing she did was she licked her finger….

“Hey?” Emma said, coming out. “I couldn’t find…. Hey, whose dog is that?”

“Um….” Monica gasped as she sprung to her feet. “I… I don’t know…”

She licked her finger still.

“What are you doing?” Emma asked.

Monika suddenly felt sick as she realised what she had just done….

She turned and dry wretched.

“Baby?” Emma gasped, rubbing her shoulder “Are you okay…?”

“I… I just feel a little sick….”

“Who’s dog was….? Where did it go?”

“I… I don’t know…” Monika blubbered.

“Baby?” Emma asked.

“Can we go?” Monika whimpered.

“But… we only just got here…”

“I… I want to go…”

Suddenly Emma saw her brother walking naked along the water’s edge, with a large black dog running around him (Karen had now accepted Grainger).

“Grainger!” she called and she ran down to him and threw herself into his arms.

“Emma?”

“Baby…. why didn’t you call?”

“I…?” he didn’t really know what to say.

“Put some clothes on, for God’s sake” Emma said

Suddenly behind her a dark haired woman stood, naked too. Emma had seen where she had come from…

“This is Karen…” Grainger said…

On the porch Monika shivered in fear as she had seen Karen transform.

“Baby!” she called “We’ve got to go….”

Emma looked back at her… and waved her hand to be patient.

“What’s that?” Grainger asked.

“That’s Monika, my wife”

“You got married?”

“Yeah” she said and she showed her ‘rock’.

“Nice” he smiled.

“Look… you really need to get dressed….” Emma said

“We like being free” Karen said.

Emma looked at her, and then back to her brother… quite visibly showing her disdain for the naked woman.

“Please, is there somewhere we can talk?” Emma asked her brother.

“We can come over here…” he said leading to the bitch’s cabin.

“What about your place?”

“I don’t live there anymore”

“Emma!” Monika called more urgently…

Just then the golden dog returned.

“Be there in a minute” Emma called back…

But Monika was standing, staring into those big brown eyes again…

“Please….” she cried….

Those eyes… staring… straight into her soul…

She got down on her knees again… lifting up that soft long tail….her mouth pressed against anus… and her tongue drilled in… as her finger went back into dog-cunt.

She knelt there crying, but unable to stop. Her tongue drilling into doggy-ass….

Emma, Karen and Grainger went to the ‘kennel’ (as he called the bitches cabin).

“Please… put something on…” Emma begged as she sat down at there small kitchen bench.

She heard Grainger and Karen in a muffled argument.

“She’s my sister!” Grainger said… looking back at Emma… smiling….

She smiled back… still uncomfortable about them being naked….

“We need the pups!” Karen said.

“But…”

“Do it!”

“Yes, Mistress” Grainger said.

Karen turned and smiled at Emma. Emma didn’t notice Grainger sinking to the ground behind her, changing into a dog.

Suddenly the big black dog emerged from behind Karen.

“What the….?” she gasped… almost backing back out of her seat.

“Please…” she said “I don’t like dogs….”

“You’ll do more than like this one….” Karen smiled.

“Grainger… do it!” Karen said.

“Your dog’s called Grainger?” Emma gasped… “Please… get it away from me…”

Grainger came closer, and he gazed into Emma’s eyes. “Please… get it.. awa…..” she began but her words trailed off….

“I….” she tried again as she gazed into his big brown eyes….

“Don’t….” she began.

She felt a strange tingling between her legs…”What’s happ…?” she gasped.

“Take off your clothes” Karen said “My dog needs to rut with you…”

“Your dog needs to…?” she gasped “That’s disgust…..” she tried again but her hands were around her shirt’s hem pulling it up off her head.

“What’s going on?” she gasped in a sudden burst of lucid thought… until those eyes caught hold of her gaze again.

She rose up. Karen helped her from her slacks… and then her bra

“Fuck you’re hot” Karen sighed, as she fingered herself gazing at Emma’s taught body… it was clear Emma worked out.

Emma looked to Karen and saw her playing with a nipple in one hand as she stroked her sex with her other…

A part of her was turned on by this… just by the fact she was a lesbian and Karen was quite attractive…

But also, a part was her own sense of arousal forced by Grainger’s seductive glare.

Her panties came free….

“Please…” she gasped as she stepped into the room and got down on all fours….

“Fuck her!” Karen gasped as she fingered her hairy snatch…”Do it, boy!”

Grainger’s big fat dog cock lolled out of its sheath. He moved up behind his sister and gazed at her shaven snatch…she was a virgin.

He mounted her and pushed into her.

“Ughhh” she gasped as her hymen was torn by a large shove of hard flesh into her.

She gasped again… “Ohhhhh”

Grainger humped her and she found herself moaning in delight….

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” she cried.

Karen heard a scratching at the door and it broke her out of her own joyous moment. She went over and opened the door and two female dogs entered… Lisa, and Monika.

Grainger came in his sister sending her into spasms of joy.

At that moment he returned to his human form and pulled his cock out of her hot dripping snatch. She felt him change and she cried… she wanted dog-cock in her again.

He stayed on his knees and called Monika over. She came running over, wagging her tail and she got down in front of him on her stomach, waiting for him.

“Fuckkkkk” he smiled as he gazed at her doggy-slit. He guided himself into her. She yelped, the first time she’d taken a cock.

Meanwhile Lisa wagging her tail went over and began lapping at the sperm drooling out of Emma’s pink snatch.

Emma moaned as the bitch lapped at her cunt.

As Emma came she began to transform into a dog… it surprised her.

As soon as she had Karen got down and began licking at her as well… Then Lisa stood up, becoming a woman she went over to stand in front of Monika who was still being fucked….

She smiled as she squatted down, offering her pussy to that long lolling pink dog tongue….

They fucked for hours.

It was their hope that one of the four women would take to a viable litter….

Then their kind could continue on….

The End