The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Personal Improvement Plan

Deidre is expecting to be fired after her illegal behavior is exposed at the SCB Corporation, Human Resources has other plans for her then termination…

MC FF MF
* * *

“You may go in now Miss.” The security guard let her arm go, sternly looking at the young woman.

The burly tall man was dressed in navy blue; he did not give any indication that he was leaving the executive office area where he had escorted her to.

“Thanks, Dork!” Deidre Morgan said with disdain and straightened her skirt. At 5′4″ and 160lbs she was bulky and ungraceful. Even though she was still in her early 20s she looked older due to her flabby arms and huge butt. She glared back sternly at the rent-a-cop with an F-you! look on her pretty, yet pudgy face. Her medium length brown hair was swept back in a pony tail and she wore make-up which did little to embellish her shabby appearance.

“Please close the door and sit down Miss Morgan” Janice Crawford, the director of HR requested as she entered her office.

God! She hated these ‘pretty prissy’ corporate types with their perfect makeup and designer shoes!

The HR director regarded her sternly as she sat down. Her burnished auburn hair was pulled back behind her flawless angular face. Her dark business suit was stylish and feminine, yet professional.

“We have a problem as you must be aware.” The bitch began in earnest “We have noted frequent insubordination on your part. Management has documented several instances which demonstrate breaches of core values and serious rule violations…” She said over the small reading glasses perched at the end of her smug little button nose. “It seems you hold your boss and coworkers in contempt …”

“Look, my boss is an ass-hole, what proof do you have I was involved?…” Deidra replied defensively

“We have taped footage of you removing company property and stealing others work, and money from their personal areas. We have transactions on corporate credit cards in which you bought items and services for your own personal use…”

“So what? You think I am the only one stealing from this company?” She tried to match the HR directors accusatory tone.

Ms Crawford seemed amused at her unapologetic logic.

“We have taped footage of you… engaged in inappropriate activities with other company employees…” Ms Crawford continued.

“So what? Are you saying that I’m fired?” Deidra leaned forward and put her hands threateningly on the desk. “Lets cut to it Lady, cause I know things about what goes on in this company too, and I might not have a big fancy degree, but I know a lawyer or two who might be interested in what I have to say…”

Janice Crawford sat back with a thin lipped smile and continued “While it is fully within the rights of the corporation to hand you over to the authorities and press charges, it is our policy to, prior to termination try to salvage an employee and find another area where they may better contribute within the company.”

Deidra’s fear shone on her face at the threat of the police and jail time.

“What do you have in mind?” she said

“You have tested well above average in intelligence and potential. It seems your problems stem more from your attitude toward authority then aptitude.”

“So what does that all mean?” a confused Deidra asked.

“We would prefer to handle things in another way”

The HR bitch produced a stack of paper

“You will sign this document which shows that it has been communicated to you that your behavior has been inappropriate and you will be placed in a Personal Improvement Plan. The agreement states you will desist in the past behavior and do your best to meet the requirements in your new position under my personal direction” Ms. Crawford pushed a stack of papers toward Deidre.

“I get to keep my job?” Deidre said suspiciously looking at the papers. They seemed to be covered with legal jargon which did not mean much to her “and no report to the authorities?”

“If we are successful, Yes.” She smiled genially “You understand that my own personal standing here is at stake Miss Morgan”

‘You have no idea what you are in for you skinny bitch’ Deidra thought “What’s the catch?”

“You will no longer work in Shipping and Logistics” Ms Cranford replied in a friendly tone.

“What will I be doing?” Deidre asked.

“You will report to Dr. Street in Corporate R&D, he is in charge of a number of projects and in need of an administrative assistant” Ms Cranford intoned.

“I am not a secretary” Deidre sat back and crossed her flabby arms.

“You will be trained extensively in your new job and support multiple roles. We will expect full compliance with all aspects of your PIP, you will be part of new product development and testing under direct supervision, The work will be exhaustive and require long hours and weekends…”

“And if I refuse?” Deidra probed. This sounded fishy-

if they wanted to get rid of her, why did they want to try to get more work out of her?

“Well, then we have no choice but to contact the authorities” Ms.. Cranford pushed back her designer framed glasses and picked up her phone. , “Security will escort you out…”

“No! no. I think it may be worth a try” she said retreating from her belligerent tone.

She would play their little game and beat them at it…

Deidra picked up the pen and hesitatingly signed the agreement.

‘I’ll be good Miss Lipstick bitch’ Deidra though ‘you think you can control me? You won’t even know what hit you…’ Deidra imagined meeting up with Miss high fashion HR priss in the parking lot and punching out her lights…

“Very well.” Ms. Crawford smiled and arose extending her hand to seal the deal. “You may report to them immediately.”

“What? Now? I need to clean out my desk…” Deidre arose and weakly took the directors hand.

“That is all taken care of dear.” She said gently “Carl here, will escort you directly to your new office.”

The burly security guard appeared behind her and smiled and nodded.

“O- Okay,” Deidre had planned to play them along, show up after a few days of ‘PTO absent leave’, she knew how to work the system, these days it was very hard to fire anyone anymore and she had no intention of making it easy on them by quitting.

Security accompanied her to the next building where the R&D facilities of SCB, a rather drab and unassuming three storied complex. He led her in up and past several glass-walled laboratory areas with workers in scrubs.

“I need to go home and get some of my stuff…” Deidra whined to the security guard.

“I was instructed to take you to see Dr. Street directly; you have an appointment to see him now.” Carl the guard replied. “Here is the office area you will be working in…”

It was an expansive desk outside of a large corner office.

A man in a charcoal gray business suit met her at the desk.

“Hello you must be Deidra…” he smiled and extended his hand.

“Morgan” she replied uneasily looking at the spic and span area she would now be occupying.

“Thank-you” he said confidently nodding to the departing security guard “I am Dr. Street, please sit down…”

“I’m sorry sir” Deidra though about running. Maybe she could play this schmuck into letting her off the hook…she said “I am afraid I am not much of a typist, but apparently HR had only one position here at SCB- working for you…”

“I am sure you will be more then adequate with the proper training and supervision” He said helping her into her knee-sit backless ergonomic chair.

“I have seen these before on TV” she said taking her place in front of the desk. It felt strange to have her weight distributed forward on her knees and along her pelvis. It was surprisingly comfortable; she placed both her wrists on the support in front of her. Her toes barely touched the ground as she adjusted the height.

“This chair is a special designed product, there are additional features to it I will show you soon.”

Dr.Street’s eyes were intense; it was as if he was looking through her. “There are several perks to being an executive assistant here at SCB that you were probably not aware of; company car, corporate housing, private gym membership...”

Deidra’s jaw dropped in confusion “I get a company car to drive?” she had never dreamed she’d be so lucky… could they be that stupid to trust her?

“Lets get you settled in” he said invitingly “Here is your terminal. To the left you will find your login and access codes.”

“What is this?” she asked of the boxes to the right.

“That is your new personal cellular phone” he said with a smile.

“Wow!” she whistled “That is the new e-Phone MegaG! top of the line, these things cost a fortune!”

“Of course” Dr. Street replied pulling the sleek silver and glass unit from it charging cradle “It is a necessary tool in your new function, it is completely activated but, you will need to acquaint yourself with it and program in your own voice activation codes.”

“Whoa cool!” She replied “Can I start now?” She was already thinking of how much money she could make selling it on the internet. These corporate guys were fools to think she wouldn’t cash in on easy money like this…

“Now that’s the spirit!” Dr. Street said pulling the earpiece hands free device from its charger. He handed the small silver wire earbud to her and tapped the ‘on’ button on the e-Phone, the screen lit up across the glass surface with bright colors and displayed the flashy user interface.

“With this you can access our network from anywhere and run you email and my office calendar.” He said looking at the glowing device. “Put the transceiver in your right ear” the sleek hands-free device disappeared into her ear leaving only a tiny silver protrusion extending toward her mouth with the microphone.

“It made from a palladium alloy you know, so light it’s almost weightless, yet it has high fidelity output!” he marveled.

Deirdra eagerly complied as he tapped the screen. She heard a bell tone followed a series of high pitched whines.

Bim-bam-bom For a strange instant she felt woozy…

“What was that?” she asked steadying herself.

“Just the initiation sequence” he said with that annoying smile again. “Here you go- ready for action!”

He handed her the thin cell phone, but the UI had a presentation foil displayed on it.

“Training module #1” she read aloud “What is this?”

“First day of work” Dr. Street replied “Its a multimedia training course for you to help get you started it should take you 20-30 minutes to get through. If I need you or an email or something comes in it will automatically pause and prompt you…”

A female voice started reading in her ear piece. Deidra eased into her ergonomic chair and gazed at the small device. “Okay Doc. Thanks I’ll let you know if I need anything…” she said concentrating on the voice and words.

“Fine Deidra. I will be in my office” He turned leaving her there alone gazing at the glowing screen in her hand.

* * *

Bim-bam-bom

The chime interrupted her concentration snapping her out of her reverie

“Deidra?” it was Miss Crawford’s voice, her face appeared on the display of her phone.

“Maam?” Deidra replied to the voice obediently without thinking. She was so absorbed in the training that it was like she was waking up…

“Just checking in, Dear.” If she didn’t know better she would swear the woman was smirking at her as she spoke “I see Dr. Street has talked to you and started your training…”

“Yes Maam. I am working for Dr. Street now” she replied becoming more lucid.

“Fine. I’ll check back with you later, back to work dear.”

‘She’s not so bad’ though Deidra with a twinge of guilt ‘she is trying to help me after all…’

Bim-bam-bom

The chime cheerfully signed off and she was lost again in the images and words flashing rapidly across her hand held device. She was filled with a strange sense of purpose and well-being.

‘This is right, I should be good and proud of my job…’

* * *

Bim-bam-bom the chime interrupted her concentration again…

“How are we doing?” it was Dr. Streets voice inside her ear, his face flashed at her on the hand held screen in her hand.

“Huh? Oh sorry I was working on the training module I guess I was distracted” Deidra said absently

She was doing well. She felt energised. She wanted more training…

“Is there something you need me to do?”

“Focus on your training” he said evenly “ you are doing exactly as you should…”

Bim-bam-bom

The chime cheerfully signed off and she was off again….learning…working…processing…

* * *

“Wake up sleepy head it is after seven PM!” Dr. Street was looking at her quizzically.

“What?.... Seven o’clock?” Deidra looked up to see that the office area around her was empty.

“I know those things are super time wasters. “ he pointed to the phone in her hand ”Did you finish Training module #1?”

Deidra looked down to see the screen prompt ‘Conclusion Training module #13’

“Wow great!” Dr. Street took the phone from her and navigated several menus. Deidra felt a strange twinge of resistance to let the phone out of her grasp.

“So lets see you type!” Dr Street said with enthusiasm. He turned her chair to face the terminal and keyboard at her desk.

“But I told you, I don’t know how to type…” she replied weakly.

“Hands in position 1.” He said and she spun to the terminal and automatically placed her hands on the key board.

“Take a letter: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog…”

Deidra was astounded as her fingers flew over the keyboard; the letters appeared on the screen.

“I can touch type!” she exclaimed “How did that thing teach me to type?”

“Excellent! That is one of our products we are developing here at SBC,” Dr Street replied “subliminal tactile learning…”

“You can set it to set it calendar mode like this, “ He said tapping the expanding interface screens

“I have down loaded my next months of activities from the main server here as you can see, we’d also like you to follow the training sessions on the dates here in your personal calendar…”

“Okay, yes that is really cool!” Deidra watched every keystroke with rapt attention. She had never been thrilled to learn before like this, it was actually exciting!

“HD Television, MP3, Movies, you name it- these babies do it all!” he said as Maroon 5 started playing in her ear piece. “Oh and here is stereo if you want it too!” he popped another wireless bud into her vacant left ear.

“Awesome!” she beamed, and to think she was contemplating selling it on Ebay for cash! She couldn’t wait to get home and play more with this baby.

Deidra left the building and walked to garage where the corporate cars were parked. Space 159A she repeated to herself but she was not sure where the information came from. Music blared in her ears as she opened the door to the new silver BMW.

“You seem to know me…” she said with a smile as the doors unlocked automatically.

She pushed the start button and the engine sprang to life “You do know me…” she said with glee as she slipped her e-Phone into the car’s dashboard receptacle to power up its rechargeable batteries.

A GPS map function blinked onto the screen, a map of the city appeared and her most direct path to her new home, an apartment in nearby corporate housing. Within moments she was walking up the steps to what strangely occurred to her as her new place.

“Welcome home Deidra Lynn Morgan” the security door opened before her.

The apartment smelled like new carpet it was small but felt more like a hotel room then a home.

“ I gotta call some body! “ she said excitedly “My friends won’t believe this!”

She pulled up the keypad and rapidly tapped out her friend Mindy’s phone number.

Bim-bam-bom

The familiar chime interrupted filled her with a sense of well being..

“Hello?” it was Janice Crawford! Her voice was inside her ear and her face regarded her with live video on the screen.

“Oh, Hi Ms. Crawford !” Deidra was at a loss why the phone had called her boss rather then her friend. “I just wanted to tell you I made it home and the car and apartment are just beautiful! Thank you so much!”

She had really been wrong about her.

“Did you look in the closet Dear?” Ms Crawford asked

“No not yet…” Deidra ran into the bedroom and pulled open the mirrored glass door “Oh my God! Are these all for me?” their were at least ten outfits hanging there and six boxes of new shoes in the closet

“Yes. Of course you will need to dress appropriately in your new role”

“Ms Crawford” Deidra said looking at the clothes “I think there was a mistake. They seem to have gotten my size wrong, I am not sure if I can wear any of these things…”

“Really? Too small? that is odd.” Ms Crawfords face replied with consternation “We will get that corrected first thing tomorrow…”

“Thanks so much” Deidra was a little embarrassed to complain about the lavish gifts she had received “I just thought I would tell you.”

“Of course Deidra, you are very welcome. Now get some sleep- we will be having a very busy day tomorrow.” She said in a soothing, friendly tone. Somehow everything she said now felt so compelling.

“Oh yeah!” she yawned “I will be there tomorrow bright and early!”

“I know you will” she said “Goodnight Deidra.”

She looked at the mantle clock to notice that it was after 11PM and she had not eaten any dinner.

She ate a small bowl of cereal in the kitchen and headed to bed, still listening to the tunes she had downloaded on the way home.

* * *

Bim-bam-bom

‘ Awaken.’ A synthetic female voice said in her ears. ‘The time is 6:00AM. Awaken, time to prepare to report to work’

Deidra’s eyes fluttered open as she realized that she still had forgotten to remove both the stylish silver wireless buds in her ears last night.

“I’ll be damned” she muttered as she quickly arose from bed “ I can’t remember the last day I woke up before 9AM… she could not quell the urge to rise and get ready for work. “I can’t get back to sleep so I might as well get going.”

She found the loosest new clothes had she could in the apartment closet. She pulled out a fresh set of bra and panties and dressed in her smartest outfit of tight Capri pants and a bulky sweater was on the road before she realized she had rushed out the door to work without breakfast.

Damn this corporate footwear! She said looking at the boxes of high heeled shoes.

She had never cared for uncomfortable shoes but her low top Keds she had worn the previous day would look silly… she slipped on some stylish 3″ black pumps.

I’ll grab a bite at the office’ she thought as she flew up the interstate toward SBC.

Her stomach groaned but, she had no time to pay it much heed.

For some reason her eyes lingered on the Gym off the exit before SBC, she found herself signaling and turning in. She was greeted knowingly as a new member at the main desk and within 20 minutes she was jogging on a treadmill in shoes and gear she purchased right then and there in the club shop. It was a strange compulsion; she had never worked out a day in all her 22 years.

After a workout of running and weights, Deidra pulled into the SBC parking lot at 7:59AM, showered and ready for the day.

Dr Street greeted her with a pile of paperwork and several training programs to run through. It was 7PM when she looked up to realize it was time to go home again. It was strange because for all of the work she had done she could remember almost none of the day, what was stranger is that the whole routine seemed perfectly normal to her. She never even realized the whole day she spent looking at the screen flash its colors and images while information filled her ears.

* * *

Bim-bam-bom

The chime cheerfully marked the vid-phone calls which only seemed to come form Dr Street and Miss Crawford. “We need you to work this weekend Deidra, is that a problem?”

“No problem, I’ll be there bright and early after my morning work-out” Deidra found herself cheerfully reply…

* * *

She grabbed a salad at a small restaurant near home and collapsed in bed.

The next three days followed almost the exact same routine, waking at 6AM an hour workout and a busy blur day at SBC until late in the evening. All the while her gadget played music for her, in fact most all of the time the handsfree buds never left her ears…

By the end of the third week she noticed more of her ‘corporate clothes’ had begun to fit. She weighed herself at the Gym and had lost nearly 20 pounds!

Her first paycheck arrived and they had doubled her salary!

* * *

Bim-bam-bom

The chime cheerfully marked a vid-phone calls form Miss Crawford.

Janice’s beautiful image appeared before her at quitting time. God she looked classy…

“My, my, my” she admired “your face looks so different- have you lost some weight?” her boss’s face was immaculately made up, her red hair finely coifed.

“Yes Maam” she replied to the image before “over 45 pounds!” her facial fat had melted away exposing a long delicate neck and angular chin and high cheek bones.

“You really need to do something with your hair dear…” Her boss said.

“You always look so well put together. Do you think you could help me?” Deidra asked hopefully.

“Of course” she smiled “I will swing by and take you to Andalusian’s Spa after work today. 5PM Okay?”

“It’s a date!” Deidra said with a broad smile.

* * *

Janice Crawford knocked on the office door beyond where Deidra ‘sat’ kneeling in her ergo chair.

She appeared oblivious to her approach and the HR director did not interrupt her apparent concentration on her activity, the statuesque HR director stood and observed.

The young woman looked incredibly different then the last time she had seen her.

She wore a cream colored silk blouse and a tight knit brown skirt with 4″ stiletto heels.

Her brown hair was pulled back in a long tight pony tail. Her clothes now hung smartly on her size 2 frame. Her body looked very toned from the daily exercise and rigorous diet regime she had been following for the last month.

Dr Street opened the door and smiled. “Well, what do you think of her progress?”

“A different woman” she said in wonder “How has she absorbed to the skills training?”

“She seems a perfect responder to the conditioning- she can now type 100 words per minute, she can dance, speak fluent Russian…” Street replied.

“No kidding, you taught her Russian in less then a month?” Janice asked. “Any signs of her past belligerent or antisocial behaviors?”

“None so far” Dr Street replied with some satisfaction “I think it is time we moved on to the next phase of the program…”

“Do you think she is hiding anything from us?” Janice asked cocking her head slightly to see if Deidra had any reaction.

“It is impossible at this point to tell.” He replied “She has been receiving almost constant 24 hour conditioning for nearly a month now…”

“Deidra, how are you doing?” Janice directly addressed the young admin typing away.

She seemed not to hear, she seemed totally engrossed in her work.

Janice took out her cellular phone and tapped the surface with a perfectly manicured French nail.

Bim-bam-bom

“Deidra dear” Janice asked softly

“Yes Maam?” Deidra looked up from the computer screen to where her phone sat alit with Janice’s image in its electronic docking cradle.

“You are done with work for the day. It is time to go to the spa, dear.” The face said.

Deidra turned around to see her boss talking into her cell phone.

“Very funny” she said rising and grabbing her phone and her purse. “Lets go! I will see you on Monday Dr. Street.!”

* * *

The two walked down to where Deidras car was parked. “ I can drive if you’d like!” she offered happily the silver B-mer’s doors unlocked automatically at their approach.

“Fine” Janice said with satisfaction as she slid into the black leather covered passenger seat. “Take us to Andalusia’s, it over in downtown off of 6th street.”

“Your wish is my command “ Deidra said disarmingly- more as if to a friend then her boss…

“ I have ordered you a full body treatment” Janice said “ Body wax, hair cut, and makeup…” she said.

“Sounds great!” and they were flying down the highway into the twilight of the evening.

* * *

They arrived outside the spa and Janice walked her into the lobby.

“Good evening Miss Morgan!” the pretty receptionist greeted her “We are ready to start you right away!”

“Go on dear” Janice said generously “You have been doing a great job, consider this a bonus!”

“Where are you going?’ Deidra asked

“I will be here getting a little spa myself…”

* * *

After three hours Janice returned to the spa. Deidra’s back was facing her as she sat in the stylist chair. Her light brown hair had been highlighted and dyed a rich copper and cropped neatly in a smart angular bob.

“Just in time!” the stylist said “We are just finishing Deidra’s make-up!”

She spun her around to face Janice and she was immediately struck by her transformation. Her visage seemed totally changed with what appeared to be make-up and collagen injections.

Her face was scrubbed and smooth and practically perfect in complexion.

Her full lips were glossy, rosebud red, and pouty. Her eyes were lined in black with long full lashes. Her brows had been plucked and shaped into perfect dark tapering arches a fashion model would envy.

Janice stood agape for a moment.

“Well what do you think? How bad do I look?” Deidra said with a smile.

“Not bad” Janice said returning a look of shock and admiration “You look fabulous!

In fact I want to take a picture of you like this!”

Janice held up her own e-Phone in front of Deidra’s face and snapped a picture of her.

“you should make up your face to look like this all of the time…” she said as she pressed a button on the back of her phone.

Bim-bam-bom

Deidra’ phone chimed with an incoming call. She touched the screen and her own flawlessly made up image flashed before her eyed, her pupils dilated as the incoming call sounded in her ears “you should make up your face to look like this all of the time…”

She stared blankly at the screen for several seconds. It was true. She looked gorgeous like this. She needed to look like this all of the time…

Bim-bam-bom

“Deidra?” It was Janice. She had zoned out again like at work “Are you ready to go?”

“Hunh?” she snapped out of her reverie “Oh, yes. I have my bag of products to take home with me”

She held up the golden foil back of bottles and brushes, pigments and powders.

“What have you got in all those bags?” She asked of Janice.

“Just a new addition to your wardrobe” she said genially “ a dress or two, some divine Ferragamo stilettos, and some sundries, you-know stockings and under garments…”

“Really for me?” the newly remade Deidra seemed deeply touched by the gesture.

“Go on and try them on” Janice replied “Lets see if I got the sizes right...”

Deidra gathered the bags and stepped into the changing area off the lobby.

Ten minutes later she emerged- the transformation complete.

She wore a black fiber tube dress with iridescent gray lace stockings. She stood 5′6′ now in her high heeled shoes, looking like a fashion model then an admin in her expensive clothing.

“Oh Deidra you look absolutely gorgeous!” Janice gushed triumphantly. “You are doing so well!”

“Thanks Janice!” Deidra said “I don’t know how to thank you for all you have done.”

“Let go grab a bite of dinner” Janice said excitedly “Your treat!”

“Deal” the new Deidra agreed with a smile.

They walked arm in arm out to the parking lot where Deidra had parked. Janice carried the bags with Deidras old shoes and garments. The trunk popped open automatically for Janice as they approached

“Push them to the back of the trunk dear!” Deidra said as Janice began loading the shopping into the car.

She leaned forward with the load, she did not even see the tire iron as it sailed toward her well coifed head.

Janice’s world went black as Deidra shoved her unconscious body into the trunk of her shiny new car.

No one saw as she pulled the silver earbuds from her head and threw them in the face of her boss and slammed the trunk closed.

“Try and fuck with my head, keep me working like a dog day and night for months on end…” Deidra walked to the driver side and the doors popped open

“I’ll show you and that bastard Dr. Street what you get when you mess with me!”

The motor sprang to life and Deidra pulled onto the high way and set a destination of Lake Pierce at the edge of town. “No one will even find your scrawny-ass body where I am taking you… and I will be long gone before anyone even misses me” she said to her self with satisfaction. She glimpsed her own perfectly velvet ruby lips in the rear-view mirror and reached compulsively for her make-up bag.

She slowed and pulled to the side of the road.

She gazed into her own blue eyes almost entranced by her own perfection, she powdered her nose and cheeks and reapplied her lip gloss and foundation.

‘Damn, but don’t I look lush now…’ Deidra thought to herself.. She had never realized how beautiful her own face could be…“My complements to the SCB Corporation…”

Satisfied with her look she began to drive on again. Odd…she had never been ‘into make-up’ and now it seemed to be almost always at the forefront of her consciousness.

Thump she heard a muffled bump coming from behind the back seat.

“Well it seems as though ‘Princess perfect’ has awakened” she said with a vicious smile as she turned the car up the moonlit dirt road toward where the still lake glistened in the cold starry night.

Deidra parked the car and picked up the tire iron from the passenger seat.

“One last bit of business with you Ms Crawford.” She smoothed her knit dress as she ran her hand down the tight muscles of her abdomen as her black high heel pumps crunched in the gravel as she walked around to the back of the car.

She held her breath as she lifted the tire iron ready to strike and popped open the trunk lid.

Bim-bam-bom

Janice Crawford’s shaking hand emerged from the trunk holding her silver cell phone like a weapon pointed at the stylishly dressed apparently homicidal woman now standing motionless before her.

She clamored from the trunk of the car holding her bleeding head in her hands.

“How could I have been so stupid?” she moaned “well, now you know those wireless earbuds can not be removed by simply pulling off ear loops. “ said to the completely paralyzed Deidra.

“I was afraid you’d turned off your phone, But Dr. Street said you had been subliminally trained to protect it and keep it on at all times…”

Janice stood up and walked around behind Deidra. “Well, lets just see to it that you never do.”

She took the tire iron from Deidra’s upheld hand and tossed it into the lake.

“Instruction directive” she said into her cell “You will obey all voice commands unquestioningly until otherwise told so by me”

“Yes Maam” Deidra’s body stiffened to attention, she replied almost mechanically.

“Get in the car and start the engine…” Janice said with venom

Janice momentarily toyed with the idea of having Deidra drive off the pier, it would be child’s play to kill her right here and now and be done with her.

“Yes Maam” Deidra replied and immediately sat in the driver seat..

“Drive us to the SCB Corporation offices, now” Janice said into her hand held device, she had a much better plan for revenge on the newly transformed beauty obediently ready to respond to her command.

Janice tapped a button on her phone and Dr. Street’s image appeared.

“ I am with Deidra” she said “ We have a problem, she just tried to kill me”

“Are you OK?!” Dr. Street said in shock “What do you want to do?”.

“ My head is smarting, but I will live” Janice replied “Meet us in room 29. I want an intensive session tonight to make sure this never happens again…”

“Understood” Dr. Street responded “I will be there…”

* * *

It was well past 10PM when the sleek silver car rolled into the empty parking lot at SCB.

Janice waved at the security guard patrolling the parking lot while Deidra scanned her badge to open the locked door on the R&D lab.

“Follow me” Janice said as she led the way downstairs to a Lab where Deidra had never been.

“Yes maam” she replied obediently following behind.

Janice scanned her badge in front of the security pad and the magnetic door lock opened.

“One of the most interesting fields of research we are engaged in here at SBC is in the area of behavior modification.”

Deidra blinked but did not respond. Her blank beautiful face was without expression.

“Remove all of you clothes…” Janice instructed “…except for the shoes, and come into this room”

Janice took a moment to regard how much this pudgy brunette frump had physically changed into this now redheaded knock-out. The woman before her was now athletic and immaculately maintained wearing only four inch heeled black pumps. Her firm breasts heaved slowly as she stood motionless awaiting her next instruction.

Dr.Street sat at a glowing computers consol and sat agape for a moment as Deidra entered the room.

“We are ready to go Janice.” He nodded as she led the naked young woman to the center of the room.

“Take your place on the chair Deidra” she directed from a console next to a device which looked very similar to a kneeling massage chair. It was different in that it the seat had several tubes and bulbous appendages. A small pneumatic pump thrummed in the corner.

Deidra took her place resting her knees on the lower pad and her pert derriere on the black vinyl seat.

‘It is like my office chair’ Deidra though through the fog of her mind ‘soooo comfortable….”

“Now lean forward dear…” Janice instructed “Arms forward on the rests…”

Deidra’s pale breasts each fit into two black plastic cups which attached to and supported her nipples with a soft suction. Deidra let out a gasp as a ripple of sensational pleasure flowed through her and was gone.

“Chin on the rest, bring your forehead to touch the pad.” Janice slid Deidra’s iPhone into the slot so its screen completely filled her field of view. The screen was all white except an animated golden infinity loop which Deidra’s eyes immediately started to follow.

Dr. Street rolled up an IV cart and started a drip into Deidra’s left arm.

‘What are you doing? Ahh ooohhh….’ Deidra though as she felt a strange narcotic wave flush over her already trance like state. Her entire body felt incredibly relaxed as she felt twin phalanx’s penetrating her from the front and back of her pelvis. With an uncanny detachment she felt a liquid surge in her bottom as what could only have been an enema. For several minutes of silence she felt the squishy bizarre sensation of her colon being flushed and then filled with a strange fluid which burned slightly as it filled her through her bowels and up to her stomach. More drugs? What was going on? She felt bewildered confusion but could not muster any fear or the rightful panic she should be feeling right now…

“I am so sorry Janice, I feared this would happen” Dr. Street said pensively “When dealing with the borderline criminal mind the outcomes are rarely predictable…”

“I agree I was lucky” Janice said “I will not make the mistake again. What do you recommend we do with her?”

“She had made so much progress…” Dr. Street sighed “I guess we will have to make due with a mind-wipe and re-write of her personality and just move on…”

“Too bad really” Janice said wistfully “She had scored with over a 140 IQ in military aptitude tests before washing out at the academy… if we could have held her psyche together she could have been capable of so much more…”

“No matter” Dr. Street replied “Just look at how beautiful we have made her. She is now far, far above average… She will serve equally well in another more physically intensive function in the company…”

“Yes there is that. A small success is better then nothing, isn’t it after all?” Janice took Bill’s hand and softly kissed him on the lips. “Lets get started on her.” She said.

Bim-bam-bom

Diedra felt so strange. The drugs made her feel as if she were floating outside her own body, yet the circling golden loop spun before her eyes, here attention was totally focused, her mind was a blank.

She was aware that two people were talking but their words made no sense.

‘Deidra’ the sound of a female voice was inside her ears inside her head.

“Yes” she could not hear her own voice above the buzzing infinite tone in ears…

‘I want you to think of your mother’

“No, I don’t want to” she replied

‘You must, I will it and you have no choice

Bim-bam-bom

She felt a surge which felt like a warm light inside her head, not hot, but she imagined a strange image of her own brain being exposed to the sun, the light was so intense her brain began to pucker and shrink like a time lapse movie of drying sponge.

“Mama?” Deidra grasped at the voice

‘What does your Mama call you?’

“Dee-dee, Mama always called me Dee-dee… I hated it … I hate her” Deidra writhed in her chair, memories of her abuse, her abandonment at her mothers hands filled her mind.

‘You don’t hate your Mama… Why would you hate her?

“Hate her! She was a drunk and a slut and I never want to…

Bim-bam-bom

What was she thinking again? The warmth in her brain spread. She could see the sponge shrinking in the light again…

‘Dee-dee’ the voice was masculine now

“Yes? How? Who are you?” Dee-dee wasn’t her name, was it? No, it was…Dee-dra…

Why was it so hard to think?

‘I want you to think of your father’

“No. he was a bastard to Mama and Me! and he abandoned us…” Dee-dee fought the memories and images which flooded her mind.

Bim-bam-bom

She imagined her brain image withering further, for an instant it seemed almost funny to see.

Memories which had been so vivid, the resent past, her child hood all seemed faded and truncated.

Thoughts which confused her now just made her want to laugh…

Incongruities- she was being hurt… why was that so funny? She felt herself giggle.

“You are almost done now Dee-dee” the mans voice said

“Open your mouth now dear…” the womans voice said.

* * *

“That is it?” Janice regarded the implant Dr Street hed between his thumb and forefinger. It looked like a three inch pink inch needle topped with a tiny silver ball at its base.

“In she goes” said Dr. Street as he covered the shaft with purplish goo.

“What is that stuff?” the woman asked

“Part antiseptic, part painkiller and coagulant. This tip will be going all the way up into her amygdala; we can’t afford any infections can we?”

“That controls her emotions?” Janice inquired

“It is very complicated” Dr. Street smiled gently “In part yes, we will have direct access to her nucleus accumbens. The implant is passively powered by a transmitter here in my lab. But, in effect we will have direct access now to her emotional and pleasure centers,

Easy now, easy now…there.”

He pushed the needle through the cartildge in her palate at the back of her mouth and up into her cranial cavity.

“Its fully powered up now” He said “See if she is wired correctly…”

“Me? How?” the HR director seemed a little squeamish about the operation of pushing a needle up through the roof of her mouth into the young woman’s brain.

“Put your finger in her mouth and touch it.” He said “I will monitor her neural response”

Janice slid her index finger into Deidra’s mouth and gently touched the tip of the implant.

Deidra’s whole body writhed in ecstasy at the slightest touch.

“How do you feel dear?”

She began to instinctively suck her finger, involuntarily performing fellatio.

“Unnnnnnngghhhhh….” Deidra replied unintelligibly.

“Oh on a scale of 1-10 you just blew her over 4000…” Dr Street joked.

Janice withdrew her finger and looked at her young protégés who’s eyes were still rolled back into her head, the tip of her tongue beckoned to the removed finger by involuntarily licking the middle of her red upper lip.

“She looks like she’s stoned out of her mind” Janice said in wonder, her throat felt dry looking at the transmogrified girl.

“You did that to her, she can pleasure her self with her own tongue as you can see she has discovered…”

Deidra leaned back, her wide open mouth displaying her tongue sensuously stroking the roof of her mouth with its tip.

“…the pleasure she feels is nothing compared to another person stimulating her... the applications are obvious” Dr. Streets clinical words made a bizarre juxtaposition to the binding of the girls mind and physical responses to the influence of his machine.

“Is it turning you on?” he asked of Janice after a long silence.

“What?” her face was flushed with embarrassment.

He tapped a code into his phone

Ran din dan

“I said ‘this turns you on’” He said to Janice with a smile “Doesn’t it?”

She blinked “Yes, yes I like to see her like this…”

“Try giving her a little French kiss…” he said.

Janice looked at Deidra, her own body felt like it was burning up.

“Here you can sit on my lap and do it”

Janice felt her panties being pulled down over her silk stockings from behind…

All she could see was the gorgeous face of Deidra bound and held before her, her black lined eyes were closed, her pink tongue gyrated inside that red lined mouth, orbiting behind those soft red velvet lips.

Gentle hands guided her. She felt herself touched by soft firm flesh from behind as she let herself be lowered and mounted the hard erect shaft behind her, thrilling her entire being and sapping any of her remaining will to resist what was now inevitable.

She felt strong hands on her small pert breasts, fingers found hard nipples and squeezed.

Janice felt the pounding of her own heart and the fever of her need driving her into tunnel vision.

That mesmerizing gorgeous mouth beckoned to her, Janice placed her hands on the sides of Deidra’s head and pressed her own mouth to hers. Her tongue sought out the nub at the top of Deidra’s mouth and she heard her gasp, and then she was gasping as Deidra’s tongue responded in kind tickling her own nub some how she had forgotten she had.

She bore down her weight instinctively on the hardness that was penetrating her.

“How?”

All thoughts were banished beneath the languid tidal wave of pleasure.

She was coming,

the wet salacious kiss went deeper,

she was coming…

She was being kissed, she felt him coming and she ground her self harder into him.

Ran din dan

‘ Awaken.’ A synthetic female voice said in her ears. ‘The time is 6:00AM. Awaken, time to prepare to report to work’

Janice Crawford sat up with a smile. Another night of perfect rest and another Monday at the SCB Corporation. She sat up in her bed and yawned, she could not clearly remember the past night details but, she knew the lump on her head had come from Deidra Morgan and she and Dr. Street had dealt with the problematic Ms. Morgan.

Janice arose, showered and clothed herself in the same efficient manner she always did. She left her corporate bungalow within an hour and drove in her corporate car to the office.

The first matter of the day to attend to was the reassignment of Deidra after the completion of her Personal Improvement Program.

She tapped her number into her e-Phone.

“Dee-dee?” she said to the video image on her screen, she appeared to be at a salon getting her hair done.

“Yes maam?” the perfectly made-up face of Deidra appeared on the vid phone, her head was wrapped in a pink towel. She seemed distracted or stoned.

“When will your processing be done” Janice asked impatiently.

“I have been her for half an hour” she replied thickly. “They tell me I’ll be done in another hour or so…”

“Fine, they have the color and the cut I directed?” Janice asked

“Yes maam” Dee-dee replied.

“Then report to my office when you are done. I have made an appointment for you to meet with the VP of sales at 10AM.”

“Yes maam”

* * *

At 9:30 a knock came at Janice’s door.

She was awestruck by Deidra’s transformation. Dee-dee walked into her office wearing a skin tight red tube dress and five inch stiletto heels.. Her trip to the salon had left her hair platinum blonde in place of her previously red locks.

“Come in Dee-dee” Janice said to the “That look suits you even then before…” better she said as she snapped a photo.

Bim bam bom

“This is how you look now Dee-dee” she said with a triumphant smile “unless I decide to see how you look bald…”

It was true, in Dee-dee’s pleasure addled mind, she knew she looked sexy, it made her feel good, it meant she would get it…

“Now come here and let me look at you” Janice commanded.

Dee-dee started to walk slowly across the room to her.

“Stop.” Janice commanded “Not quite right I want to see more hip action when you move. Work that hot little bod of yours…”

“Yes, of course maam, is this better?” Dee-dee sauntered across the room her eyes were locked on her boss’s, her mouth half open revealed her tongue slowly swaying across the roof of her mouth.

“Much better” said Janice. She extended her right hand and index finger to the approaching woman.

Dee-dee knelt passively on the floor beside her desk and moved her head to dock with Janice’s extended finger, all the while her dark lined eyes locked seductively gazing into hers.

Janice watched her shudder as the length of her finger slid past her warm wet tongue to probe the nub at the back of her palate.

“Excellent dear…” Janice said as she stroked the new blond hair, she could still faintly detect the smell of

peroxide above Dee-dee’s perfume. “This look suits you so much better, don’t you think?”

“Mmmmm” Dee-dee responded as she suckled she began to glisten with sweat as she became more and more aroused.

“Well, it looks like we have to change plans slightly” The HR director said gently “you will have a different function at the company but, one I am sure you will enjoy infinitely more…”

Dee-dee was far away now… the bleach blonde beauty gasped for air as her body convulsed in pleasure…

“I guess you have learned your lessons about crossing me, now haven’t you?” Janice said softly with vengeance in her voice.

Dee-dee looked up at her in confusion and giggled

“You always were a mean little slut, weren’t you?” Janice was enjoying Deidra’s debasement.

“Well we have made you into, the perfect little bimbo-brained slut now. Your body and mind are wired for pleasure- constant , 24 hour a day pleasure…I’m afraid all it cost you was a few brain cells and memories…”

Dee-dee giggled. She had just come and that made her feel so good

She did not understand what all this meant, all she knew was she loved Janice like a mother- she would do anything she asked. It sounded like she wanted her to keep working here at SCB…

“Today you will be starting in the ‘Executive Retention Program,’ my dear” Janice said.

“It will be your job to keep the company’s best and brightest people happy and productive. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”

“Will I get to…” Dee-dee giggled “You-know, fuck?”

“Oh, my dear” Janice said with a triumphant grin “You will get to fuck your little blonde brains out!”

Dee-dee flipped her blond curls and licked the roof of her mouth lustily

“Well, like when do I start?”