The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story was written as fantasy for mature audiences only. Happily, this includes immature people who are of legal age, too. The story is absolutely copyright, by the way, but feel free to copy for personal use so long as you keep the whole text together, including this disclaimer

‘Personal Assistant’

by Leighton

I was sitting in the park, enjoying the mid-day sunshine. Idly, I twirled my new toy in my hand. It looked a lot like a mobile phone, but it had come to me straight from the Army’s R&D section. Basically, it was designed to help soldiers overcome their fear of combat, but it seemed to have a slightly more exciting possibility. It was my job to give it a road-test. It took me a while to find someone suitable, though. Hundreds of pretty career-girls and secretaries were strolling through the park or eating lunches, but none particularly caught my eye. Then a girl walked past, a very purposeful walk, and at a glance I knew she was perfect. She wore a tight black skirt slit right up her thigh, showing off her gorgeous, thin legs. The skirt also highlighted her tight little bum. She wore a simple white business shirt with a few buttons undone to show off the fresh skin just above her breasts. The breasts were large and pert, just crying out to be held. She had a pretty little nose and a few freckles—she was probably early twenties -and her soft brown hair drawn back in a short ponytail, which sort of bounced along as she walked past me. I’d taken all this in in a few seconds, so I was able to stand and walk casually out to intercept her path.

‘Excuse me, miss, I think this call is for you’

Slightly confused, she looked down at my outstretched hand, into the mobile I held there, which I’d just activated. Small red lights blipped furiously in a highly synchronised pattern. Instantly her gaze was drawn completely into it, and she stopped dead in her tracks. This was exactly how the device was meant to function. Now all she needed was some guiding words.

‘I know you might be busy, miss, but I’m a field researcher for the government and I was wondering if you’d be willing to help me with a few simple tests. It would only take an hour.’

‘I..I..I...’

‘Don’t worry,’ I said, soothingly, ‘I’ll call your boss, or whoever you are about to see, and make sure they understand. What your name, by the way?’

‘Um, its Jessica. I guess if can make my boss understand, then I can spare an hour. Its ..uh, its important research, right?’

‘Very important miss, you’d be doing a big service for us.’

‘Um, ok then, what do I do?’ As she said this, I noticed her full little pouting lips for the first time, and I was hooked.

‘Actually, this may take a little more than an hour...’

* * *

I brought her to a nearby building I had clearance to. She followed me inside dutifully, keeping pace without loosing her natural walk. Soon we were in a small meeting room, empty but for a desk and two chairs, and windowless.

‘First of all, I’m going to have to assess you medical condition. Its just a routine check.’

‘Ok, should I take off my top or something?’

Jessica seemed to flash a sly smile for a second, but it was gone before I caught it. Perhaps it was just my mind. All I knew, was that she would be open to suggestions, not that she would play into them as well!

‘Actually, I think it would be better if you just stood near the wall, and I’ll remove your clothes.’

‘Ok, if you say so.’

I admired Jessica’s cute little arse as she walked to the wall. I walked over and started unbuttoning her shirt, standing right in front of her, both of our heads lowered to watch my hands at work. I could feel her soft breathing. I pulled the shirt apart, letting her breasts ease out of the fabric—there was no bra—and watched them hang free. They were fantastic. Wonderfully round and plump, and effortlessly defying gravity as they hung there, hypnotic. I wanted to suck on one right away.

‘I’m going to need to check for any unusual lumps,’ I remarked, trying to sound casual, pushing my hands under her breasts, cupping them. I groped them for a little while, admiring the feel of the young skin. Already I could feel a straining in my pants: these were magnificent breasts. She just smiled, looking up at me. Her pretty eyes meeting mine.

‘Ok, I think everything’s peachy there.’ I said, barely thinking through the words now. She grinned back.

‘Now, let me just ...’

I found the zip to her skirt, and let it fall to the ground. She was standing now wearing only white cotton panties. She was so beautiful. I slid my hands into her panties and slowly lowered them down her thigh, and onto the ground. She had a slim figure, and her legs looked as good as any I’ve ever seen. I ran my hands up and down her thighs a few more times, feeling the luxurious smoothness of her skin, and then felt around to her bottom and gave both cheeks a little squeeze.

‘Is this still part of the check-up?’ Another cheeky smile. Alluring. It was too much, I needed to have her right away.

‘Uh, of course its part of the checkup,’ I said calmly, trying to hide my growing eagerness, ‘I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now if you’d just turn around for a second, I think I’ll get all I want from one more thing...’

‘Sure,’ she said, turning around to show a flawless petite back and wonderful bum, ‘whatever you need to do...’

In a heartbeat I’d removed my shirt and undone my belt, and so let me pants fall to the floor on top of her white panties. Then my boxers followed, finally letting my stiff erection free. I held her shoulders and moved right up behind her, so my chest was against her back. It felt so good to be against her soft skin. She turned her head to ask me something, but I just made a little, ‘Shh, its all part of the checkup, don’t worry about it’, and put a hand down between her legs. I felt a little jolt from her as my fingers eased themselves into her pussy, and guided my erection in. ‘Its ok’, I whispered in her little ear, and eased myself in. I began gliding in and out slowly, trying to work some juice up, while keeping one hand on her stomach for support, and using the other to fondle between her breasts, which were pushed up against the wall.

After a little while pushing gently in and out of her, I could sense her body responding, and started to push a little harder, pushing her a little harder against the wall with each thrust. I was still standing right behind her, my chest in her back, and her little ponytail bobbing in front of my face. She turned her head to the side as I pushed her a little further against the wall, giving me a chance to nibble on her earlobe. I noticed Jessica had let her mouth hang open, and was beginning to let out simple murmurs with each of my increasing thrusts. Push, push, harder, harder. ‘Uhhh’, she went as I went deep, ‘Uhhh .... uhh .... uhhh’, again and again I pushed into her, feeling the slow and inevitable build-up. She spread her hands out against the wall to steady herself, and I did the same, putting my hands over hers.

I felt a drop of sweat run down my nose, and saw that her face was beginning to glisten from a few streaks of sweat, too. ‘Uhh .. uhh .. uhh’ she went as I continued thrusting and pushing into her. Again and again, harder and harder. ‘Uhhh uhhh uhhh,’ and now I could feel I was getting close, like I was not in control, and the motion was just instinct. Pure instinct, pushing into her, pushing her against the wall faster and faster. She was on instinct too, her legs wide, making little motions with her little hips to accentuate my thrusts. I could feel her getting close, felt a shiver run down her back, which now had a few more streaks of sweat. Again, and faster, and harder and harderharderharder, r-e-l-e-a-s-e! A few wonderful moments of ecstasy, thrusting a couple more times while the feeling lasted. I hadn’t even noticed her growing murmurs, but now she let out a long, contented sigh among her heavy breaths. I was panting a little too, resting my head on her shoulder, her cheek touching mine, my hands still over hers. She relaxed, and shut her eyes, a little happy noise coming from her lips. Then I pulled myself away, and went and collapsed into a chair. She turned around to face me, ‘Did I pass that test?’ It didn’t need an answer: she already had a sly little smile on her face.

After a few minutes of basking, I had Jessica dress again, and did then same. I was buttoning up as she wiggled herself into her tight black pants again. The sweat soaked through her white shirt a little, sticking to her skin. She looked as pretty as ever, but the time had come to let her go. I took her down to another office and let her fill in a few psych evaluations, which showed that she had definitely been displaying unusually receptive and submissive behaviour while with me. It was the device obviously, and it was so clear, I knew I could submit my findings that afternoon. I showed up to the meeting with my new personal assistant, the very same Jessica, who’d now ‘decided’ to spend the afternoon with me too. I could see the other guys watching her as she walked in and sat close next to me.

Actually it was a very good meeting, even though it was long and my report was last: Jessica quietly slipped her hand under the table and slid it into my pocket. The pocket had a little hole, and her chair was pretty close, so she could easily fit her whole hand in my pants without anyone noticing too much. They all seemed focussed on the meeting, anyway. While getting a nice little massage from Jessica, I slipped my hand under the table, found the slit in her skirt, and pushed my hand into her panties, returning the favour with some gentle massaging. So the meeting passed pretty quickly for me, and my report was short too. ‘Its too dangerous,’ I simply said. ‘The effect demonstrated in my early research forces me to conclude that this device is utterly unsuitable for any further development and should be scrapped immediately.’ The meeting agreed, and that was the end of the project. Except I never bothered to return my test device. And Jessica still keeps me happily entertained through every long meeting.