The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perpetual Xmas Punishment.

By The Slaver.

Evening 24 Dec: Lieutenant Salamander kept sucking. Harder and harder. Theodore tried to pull away but Lieutenant Salamander merely grasped his balls tighter causing them to bulge. They were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. Lieutenant Salamander issued another protest, his mouth muffled by Theodore’s huge member. Mmpph…” he moaned, pleading with Theodore to pull away, to do something anything to end his humiliation. He had no control over his actions, pulling at and savouring Theodore’s cock with his mouth physically incapable of acting out or fulfilling Theodore’s moaned verbal demands to stop.

Lieutenant Salamander and Theodore’s thoughts returned momentarily to the guy dressed as a dominator Santa that had placed them in this comprising situation.

The snow was now falling quite hard now, as Theodore parked his car in the mall’s parking lot; and he made his way inside. The warmth of the mall hit him as he entered the mall, Theodore pulled down the hood of his hoody and brushed the snow his goatee and looked at his watch. He did not have much time to get his last minute gifts and then drive the 200 miles home, too be in time for the family meal at his mother’s house.

Theodore was in his mid-20’s, just under 6 foot in height and had a slim, but firm and tightly packed body, his red hair was cut in a shot buzzed crewcut, and he had a goatee. Rubbing his beard again, Theodore set off for the first of the many shops he had to visit before he drove to his mother’s.

Ten minutes later, Theodore left the shop carrying a large paper carrier full of wrapped packages; if my stops at the other shops are this easy and quick I’ll be home with time to spare, Theodore thought was he moved on to the next shop. As he walked to the next shop, Theodore suddenly had a need to have a piss, cursing under his breath Theodore headed for the men’s room.

The coach pulled up outside the mall’s parking lot, it was now snowing even harder; only one person to get off the coach, was Salamander, a Marine Lieutenant. Lieutenant Salamander had three day leave, and he was going to get a gift for his wife and then a cab home. He strolled across the parking lot and entered the mall; he was quick but even so by the time he entered the mall he was completely covered in snow. Just inside the mall Lieutenant Salamander stopped and shock himself, the snow fell to the floor.

In his mid to late 30’s, Lieutenant Salamander stood well over 6 feet, he had broad shoulders and a large, but trim body. His hair was buzzed very short, and his face was clean-shaven. As Lieutenant Salamander walked through the mall looking for his gift, he thought of all the pussy he was going too fuck over his leave. First there was his wife, whom he planned to fuck as soon as he got home, until late Tomorrow afternoon. And then there was that waitress at the dinner. He’d tell his wife that he had to leave early on the 26’s then he could spend the whole day fucking the waitress in the dinner’s back room.

Lieutenant Salamander wondered around looking in a shop now and then trying to find a gift for his wife, as he neared another shop a guy with a buzzed crewcut carrying a bag passed him, Lieutenant Salamander took little notice he had just seen something that would be a great gift for that slapper of a waitress, he walked into the shop. Minutes later Lieutenant Salamander left the shop smiling; now all he had to do was find a gift for his wife.

The need to piss came over Lieutenant Salamander, looking around for the men’s room Lieutenant Salamander thought he saw for the briefest of moments a guy dressed as a dominator Santa; Red latex Santa suit, Red bondage harness and long Red leather boots, from a belt hung a whip, cuffs and a large pink dildo. No doubt Lieutenant Salamander would have informed Theodore of this brief encounter, but Lieutenant Salamander’s mouth was otherwise occupied, with Theodore’s cock. Lieutenant Salamander cupped and fondled Theodore’s balls.

Entering the men’s room Lieutenant Salamander walked over to the urinals and unzipped his pants. Once he had started pissing Lieutenant Salamander noticed that the guy next to him was the guy he had seen earlier coming out of one of the shop. Lieutenant Salamander did not speak, but just nodded to Theodore. Theodore nodded back, both guys went on peeing. Suddenly a muffled cry was heard.

Both Lieutenant Salamander and Theodore’s heads turned at the same time for them to witness a guy dressed as a dominator Santa laying astride an unfortunate young guy on the hard floor of the men’s room, forcing his tongue down the guy’s throat. Santa ran his hands up and down the shirtless guy’s body, paying particular attention to his now erect and engorged nipples. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing!” screamed Lieutenant Salamander hysterically, his secret closet homophobia was now clear for all too see. “Get the fuck out of this placed and get a room you two filthy fuckers!” cried Theodore putting his cock back in his pants and zipping up.

Lieutenant Salamander’s and Theodore’s further responses were particularly venomous and hateful, perhaps more so than usual due to the fact that this horrible sight to the both of them, had slightly turned them both on, putting them at odds with their own popular interruptions of their heterosexually. The guy under Santa blinked as though waking from a trance. Seemingly coming back to life he screamed, and begun to struggle. He tried striking out at the stranger atop of him, but his hands just slid off the smooth red latex the stranger was wearing.

The dominator Santa looked up, an angry look on his face, his eyes narrowed into slits. Clearly he was very angry at having his hold-over the guy under him temporarily broken. “Ok we’ll leave, but I’ll be back bitches, and when I do you’ll both be sorry”. Said Santa as he let go of the guy and stood up. “Come Boy” barked the dominator Santa as he strode angrily from the men’s room. At this command the guy’s face again went blank, his eyes glazed over and he walked zombie-like, following the dominator Santa from the men’s room. Lieutenant Salamander and Theodore watched stricken, and in mute fascination as drool begun to run from the guy’s now slack jawed mouth onto his chin.

“Simply disgraceful, a totally disgusting lack of morality, and in a public place”, Lieutenant Salamander muttered, meaningfully glancing at Theodore, as though he was to blame for what had transpired. Lieutenant Salamander finished pissing put away his cock, zipped up and left the men’s room. Theodore watched him go, ‘that last remark was uncalled for’ thought Theodore as he washed his hands before leaving the men’s room. Seconds later the dominator Santa and the zombie-like guy appeared out of thin air back in the men’s room. Santa pushed the guy too his knees; and then began to face-fuck the poor guy. As he fucked the guy’s mouth without mercy Santa said to himself just before he cum, “I have just the ticket to teach those two fuckers a lesson!”

Theodore and Lieutenant Salamander continued with their shopping, so wrapped up in their tasks were they that they had almost forgotten about what had happened in the men’s room. The announcement that the mall would be closing for the holidays rang out; both guys looked at their watches, it was later than they thought. So Theodore and Lieutenant Salamander decided to go to the men’s room before setting off for their homes. They walked into the men’s room up to the urinals unzipped their pants and began to pee.

The dominator Santa strode, briskly and proudly, into the men’s room and demanded that Lieutenant Salamander drop to his knees and suck every last drop of cum from Theodore’s cock. Lieutenant Salamander had, protested and pleaded, but had still fallen to his knees, and wrenched Theodore’s rapidly expanding penis out of his pants. Lieutenant Salamander, still protesting and pleading, ravenously crammed Theodore’s member into his oral cavity, to Lieutenant Salamander it as though Theodore’s cock was the most desirable and tastiest snack he’d ever tasted. As Theodore’s cock slid in, it silenced Lieutenant Salamander’s frantic pleas with the slurps and slops of oral sex.

The dominator Santa left, with a wide smirk spread across his face, Santa cried over his shoulder to the unfortunate pair; “Since you think that guy going down on guy is a despicable act, the only alternative I can see is to see how you enjoy it!” Lieutenant Salamander snorted, unable to dislodge the penis contained within his mouth. Santa turned and addressed Theodore; “Marine boy here will be sucking you for hours, or even a whole day, just to be really sure that every drop of your cum has actually been ejected by that little fuck-stick of yours.” Lieutenant Salamander moaned his face a bright shade of red showing that he was already in anger and shame. “Who are the filthy ones now?” laughed the dominator Santa, and then Santa was gone. Theodore and Lieutenant Salamander’s eyes desperately look around the men’s room, hope that he would return and undo his handiwork, but it was futile, dominator Santa never returned to save those wretches who he’d punished in the past.

Theodore began trying to pull away, motivated by Lieutenant Salamander’s verbal encouragement in the form of incomprehensible grunts. But Theodore immediately stopped when Lieutenant Salamander’s teeth tightened dangerously around his shaft. Theodore then reached down to prise Lieutenant Salamander’s hands away, but, found Lieutenant Salamander was now possessed with an almost supernatural strength, in this unnatural sucking frenzy Lieutenant Salamander held on to Theodore with great force, Lieutenant Salamander’s fingers dug into Theodore’s skin.. Lieutenant Salamander’s was intent on following Santa’s commands to the letter regardless of his own plans to the contrary, as his mouth vacuumed Theodore’s groin in a desperate attempt to consume the first drops of his hot salty jism.

Meanwhile Theodore continued to pull bodily away from Lieutenant Salamander, and to prise Lieutenant Salamander’s hands free. Theodore could imagen from the reaction of Lieutenant Salamander how much he resented the position he found himself in., Lieutenant Salamander had never given oral sex to anyone in his life. Theodore felt the pressure building in his balls, felt his ejaculation begin, he couldn’t stop himself, he couldn’t spare nor refrain Lieutenant Salamander the embarrassment of having him shoot his load off into his mouth. Lieutenant Salamander felt the flow of liquid flood into his mouth, almost choking him with its thick gooey intensity. He gagged, but he continued to chug persistently away on Theodore’s penis. The day had worn on, Theodore had explosively orgasmed into Lieutenant Salamander’s mouth multiple times, after six Theodore had lost count. It was well past 18:30; Theodore thanked his lucky stars that the mall was closing before he and Lieutenant Salamander had come back to the men’s room, no one else had entered since closing time.

Lieutenant Salamander’s knuckles had turned white, and due to the lack of moisture in his dry mouth the loud sucking and slurping noises he had previously made had ended. Lieutenant Salamander had not grown tired of, or given any indication that he was even close to stopping. Theodore was getting desperate, he felt for sure that he couldn’t take much more of this and survive.

Early Dec 25: Lieutenant Salamander was panting now and had been for a while, obviously the effort he was exerting in suction was draining, making it difficult for him to respire normally, his massaging tongue rubbed the bottom of Theodore’s prick, Lieutenant Salamander worked his way continually along Theodore’s shaft, then back down again to Theodore’s tip, constantly taunting Theodore. Theodore wonder how Lieutenant Salamander was managing to evade his natural gap reflex, Theodore felt himself entering deep within Lieutenant Salamander’s throat. The moisture in Lieutenant Salamander’s mouth had long since dried up, Lieutenant Salamander rubbed Theodore’s piece in and out between his now cracked and bleeding sandpaper lips. The checks of Lieutenant Salamander’s face recessed aiding his mouth in sucking and producing a vacuum.

Theodore was having difficulty standing and his balls now had turned a dangerous shade of black. It was now morning and still Lieutenant Salamander’s powerful suction continued. Theodore wondered if Lieutenant Salamander was ever going to stop, or if she’d just keep going until either his prick dropped off, or he collapsed from exhaustion. The former rather than the later would be most likely at this stage, as Lieutenant Salamander’s iron grip refused to yield to Theodore’s infrequent and now weakened attempts to lever himself free. Theodore finally blacked out……

Evening 24 Dec: Theodore just kept sucking. Harder and harder. Lieutenant Salamander tried to pull away but Theodore merely grasped his balls tighter causing them to bulge. They were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. Theodore issued another protest, his mouth muffled by Lieutenant Salamander’s huge member. Mmpph…” he moaned, pleading with Lieutenant Salamander to pull away, to do something anything to end his humiliation. Theodore had no control over his actions, pulling at and savouring Lieutenant Salamander’s cock with his mouth physically incapable of acting out or fulfilling Lieutenant Salamander’s moaned verbal demands to stop.

Lieutenant Salamander’s eyes roamed the men’s room frantically avoiding Theodore’s eyes, as the humiliation of the perpetual act overcame them. Lieutenant Salamander’s thoughts returned momentarily to the guy dressed as a dominator Santa that had placed them in this comprising situation. The dominator Santa had strode, briskly and proudly, into the men’s room and demanded that Theodore drop to his knees and suck every last drop of cum from Lieutenant Salamander’s cock. Theodore had, protested and pleaded, but had still fallen to his knees, and wrenched Lieutenant Salamander’s rapidly expanding penis out of his pants. Theodore, still protesting and pleading, ravenously crammed Lieutenant Salamander’s member into his oral cavity, to Theodore it as though Lieutenant Salamander’s cock was the most desirable and tastiest snack he’d ever tasted. As Lieutenant Salamander’s cock slid in, it silenced Theodore’s frantic pleas with the slurps and slops of oral sex.

Early Dec 25: Theodore was now panting, he had been for a while the effort he was exerting in suction was draining, making it difficult for him to respire normally. Theodore’s massaging tongue rubbed the bottom of Lieutenant Salamander’s prick, Theodore worked his way continually along Lieutenant Salamander’s shaft then back down again to Lieutenant Salamander’s tip, constantly taunting Lieutenant Salamander. Lieutenant Salamander wondered how Theodore was managing to evade his natural gap reflex, Lieutenant Salamander felt himself entering even deeper within Theodore’s throat. The moisture in Theodore’s mouth had long since dried up Theodore rubbed Lieutenant Salamander’s piece in and out between his now cracked and bleeding sandpaper lips. The checks of Theodore’s face recessed aiding his mouth in sucking and producing a vacuum.

Lieutenant Salamander was having difficulty standing and his balls now had turned a dangerous shade of black. It was now morning and still Theodore’s powerful suction continued. Lieutenant Salamander wondered if Theodore was ever going to stop, or if he’d just keep going until either his prick dropped off, or he collapsed from exhaustion. It the former rather than the later would be most likely at this stage, as Theodore’s iron grip refused to yield to Lieutenant Salamander’s infrequent and now weakened attempts to lever himself free. Lieutenant Salamander finally blacked out……

Evening 24 Dec: The cycle began all over again. Lieutenant Salamander kept sucking. Harder and harder. Theodore tried to pull away but Lieutenant Salamander merely grasped his balls tighter causing them to bulge. They were already ominously black and blue with the threat of imminent castration due to oxygen starvation. Lieutenant Salamander issued another protest, his mouth muffled by Theodore’s huge member. Mmpph…” he moaned, pleading with Theodore to pull away, to do something anything to end the humiliation.

THE END: