The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Erotic Hypnosis

Chapter 3: The Party

Servant Withers sighed as he put on the special costume that was prescribed for male waiters at the mistress’ parties. Not only was it super-tight and showed more of his body than he was comfortable with, but it was also left open where the testicles were and Withers therefore suspected a lot of silly ding-dong-jokes from the female guests. Anne and Josy were not better off at all, of course, as they had to squeeze into those black suits that covered their bodies from throat to toe with a thin layer of latex—except for their breasts and their perfectly shaved pussies. He better did not look over to them as they were dressing up for duty next to Carl and himself. A boner would be impossible to hide and therefore would seriously embarrass him.

The party was in the mistress’ cottage and the four of them had worked like idiots the whole weekend to get everything ready for this sunday-night event. Their mistress had inspected all their preparations half an hour ago, was (for god’s sake) pleased with what she had seen and sent them to take a shower and change clothes.

The doorbell rang and Withers quickly opened the door in all the noble manners he had learned shortly. It was tonight’s singer, a very handsome and talented 20-something-celebrity that filled the biggest stages all over the world for a few years now. He looked at Withers’ strange appearance, obviously took notion of the free-hanging balls and although Withers didn’t dare to look in his face directly he could sense that there was some silent fight going on inside the big star. But that only took one brief moment, then he stepped in and headed straight to the world-class grand piano in the center of the big hall to warm himself up.

Another half an hour later, the first guests appeared in their limos. They all wore classy smokings and dresses together with various masks. Withers opened the door whenever someone appeared and took their expensive coats. Carl and Josy were standing nearby, offering some champagne; Carl almost dropped his tray when a female guest unexpectedly tickled his right nut with her red fingernail which amused all the surrounding guests and therefore made the servants happy, too. Only Carl’s smile was a little bit constrained. Anne was responsible for the supplies and when she bent over for another box of champagne a male guest slapped her perfect ass heartily—which produced a loud smacking-sound and a suppressed howling from Anne. To wrap it up: The temper among the party guests was quite jovial when they took their white, cushioned seats in front of the piano.

When all were seated, Josy dimmed the lights. It was time for their mistress to appear and to welcome her guests. After some time of rising excitement, she descended from the first floor, wearing the most beautiful evening dress anyone has ever seen, together with her cat-mask. She posed herself right next to the piano so that everyone had a clear view. Then she took a glass of champagne. Then she spoke. Hearing the sound of her voice made Withers’ knees go shaky, his stomach love-crazed and his mind swirly.

“Good evening my dear friends”, she said in that magical voice. “I’m very glad that you all made it and I’m pretty sure you won’t regret it.”

Withers could see that the first male guests already shifted slightly in their chairs, trying to cover the rising bulges in their exquisite trousers.

“Tonight’s special guest I do not need to introduce to you. I’m so very glad that he agreed to interrupt his tour through Europe for a little show here. And that he begged me not to pay him any money for this. On all fours, if you want to know, with his head between my legs... but I’m twaddling around. Take a look at him, enjoy the show—here he comes!”

And with that the celebrity jogged on the stage, bowed, smiled insecure and took his seat at the piano. After a short moment of silence, he started his performance.

He performed for maybe half an hour and in that time one could almost forget that this was a party at the mistress’ cottage. Withers and the other servants stood at the sides of the audience, filled up drinks occasionally and remained silent besides that. Then, after he had finished another song, the mistress stepped up beside him.

“I’m very sorry that I have to interrupt you so boldly, but you know that this isn’t supposed to be a one-man-show. In fact, I want to show a little card-trick of mine and I’m sure you’d be happy to volunteer. Isn’t that true?”

The famous singer didn’t look like he wanted to become her volunteer at all, but he stood up with a resigned look on his face, unsure of what to do next. He made two careful steps toward the mistress.

“Come a little closer, my little friend, I don’t bite. Very good. Now look at this huge deck of cards”, she took out a bunch of poker-cards and shuffled them.

“I want you to take out one random card and memorize it!”

The celebrity did as he was told, drew a card, looked at it and put it back.

“Now shuffle all the cards, dear!”

Again, he complained. After that, he handed the deck to the mistress. She did her own little to and fro and finally drew the upmost card.

“Was it that one, dear?”

The singer took the card and looked at it.

“Honestly no, not at all. It is not even a real playcard...”

“Really? What does the card say?”

“It just says ‘Sleep!’”

As soon as he’d said that, his head and arms dropped dead and he even lost the card that sent him off to dreamland. He just stood there, arms and head down, and in the audience an excited atmosphere spread to see such a world-famous celebrity completely helpless just a few feet away.

The mistress looked at him, circling around to get every angle and grabbed his ass playfully. She then gave Josy and Anne a sign and together they took some scissors and cut off his clothes. In no time, he stood there completely naked, his limp penis open for anyone to be seen. Josy and Anne took all the shredded remains of his expensive suit and brought them away. When they were out of sight, the mistress snapped her fingers and said: “Awake!”

And immediately, there was some life in his body again. He needed a moment of re-orientation, then he realized that he was suddenly naked and tried to cover up as well as he could. There were laughs from the audience, some female guest was already breathing hard under their masks.

“Now what do you think of my little trick? Amazing, isn’t it? But I have another good idea. For the rest of the night, I think we should turn your performance from unplugged to plugged, hm?”

She came closer to the poor guy, snapped her finger and said “Bend over, now!”

When he did, Josy brought a black anal-plug and put it in the intended spot. The star of the evening made a funny face but remained silent. With another snap of her finger, she ordered him to continue his performance.

What he did. It was funny to watch, even for Withers. He slightly squirmed on his piano-chair but tried the best he could to deliver a professional performance. That got a good bit more difficult, when the mistress perfidiously switched on the vibration-tool of the device, from zero directly to maximum intensity. Although he was right in the middle of a stirring chorus, he let out surprised gasp.

Then the mistress went behind him, tickled his bare back a little and finally reached for his cock. Right in the middle of his act, she stroked him. But she didn’t let him cum.

Even the well-meaning listener did not come past the impression, at this point, that this famous celebrity never practiced to perform his art right at the edge of orgasm. His accuracy, both in singing and playing, suffered seriously in the following songs. When a song reached his emotional climax, the stroking got extra intense but with the difference, that the unlucky performer never achieved his personal climax.

When the joke had worn off, the mistress said “Sleep!” right in the middle of a song and he fell of his footstool, completely limp.

The mistress turned to their guests and announced that it was time for a break. She mentioned some charity thing, where the visitors could buy some mysterious passwords, but Withers already was in the kitchen, preparing the snacks, so he didn’t hear the rest.

A few moments later, all the guests were on their feet, heading to the bar and to the restrooms. Withers was busy offering the delicious salmon and caviar breads that they made with so much passion the last weekend. When a female guest carelessly took the caviar down of three breads with her finger and smeared it on his testicles, he therefore was a little bit sad but didn’t say anything. When she started to suck it off, he didn’t care at all anymore.

Then another female guest came by and just said “2-4-3-9”. Withers dropped the tray with the remaining breads and behaved like the needy dog he suddenly was. He felt his penis stiffen and tried to mount the human lady that just told him the strange numbers. He was barking wildly and trying to get her on all fours but she just laughed at him and slapped him in his face. When he, in his agony, tried to at least rub his penis at her knee, she again said “2-4-3-9” and the back-to-human-Withers quickly stood straight, mumbled thousand apologies and took care of the mess on the floor.

Back to his normal service, he saw from the corner of his eye how Anne was bent over and getting her ass smacked by a tall guest; she was crying that she didn’t forget her homework on purpose. A little later, Carl was crawling through the scene at full speed with a female guest on his back who was squeezing his testicles any moment he went a little bit slower. But the biggest misfortune happened to Josy, who told a guest in a childish voice that she had to... do the wee-wee-thing on the toilet very urgently. The guest asked on which one she belonged, if she was a prince or a princess, but when said that she was neither nor, they had to look together. Finally, the gentle man accompanied her to be sure she did everything right.

After that exhausting break, the revived singer performed a few more of his more racy songs. The music was coming from the hi-fi-system now so he could dance naked, totally free of any inhibitions (and clearly horny for the ladies in the audience). Anne and Josy were also dancing, performing each a good striptease first and then various lapdances for some males in the audience.

Then the mistress got up, interrupted the singer in the middle of his act again and gave him a long kiss. Like on command, he started to slowly undress her and buried his head inside her pussy afterwards. Withers, walking around with an embarrassing hard-on for quite some time now, was tipped on his shoulders, turned and saw the lady from before whom he tried to hump when he was a dog. She suddenly looked like the most beautiful creature on planet earth and he was carrying her on stage, begging for permission to please her in every way she might think of.

A few moments later, there were five heavy fucking couples on stage. Each of the servants was working hard to satisfy their buyers. Josy was lying on top of her master in the 69-position, swallowing his cock so deep her lips touched his stomach-skin every time she crashed down on him. Carl got ridden very hard, his mistress riding at the same pace she made him go a little while ago. Anne was fucked with mighty hands around her throat and on her ass, red marks showed on every cheek were she was grabbed hard. And Withers fucked his mistress like there was no tomorrow. Doggy-style, of course.

In the middle of them, there was the mistress, having her way with the main-star of the show. She was pressing her ass on his face, slapping his dick, riding him, let him lick her pussy and started over again until the poor boy was nearly out of his mind. When the mistress finally came in a big eruption, he did, too.

Withers came when his own part-time-mistress did and they both lay there together, exhausted, right in front of the whole audience, and rested. He didn’t see what was happening around him anymore.

A few hours of heavy cleaning later, Servant Withers was heading home, almost sick of tiredness. In a few hours he had to be at his other job, where he was Chief. First thing to do tomorrow will be to close the file on this mysterious cat-woman, he tiredly thinks. They will never find her, anyway.

THE END?