The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is for grown-ups only. Additionally, please never forget that what is ok in fiction is not always in real life, too. There, non-consensual sex is—rightfully—a severe crime.

Besides that I’m always thankful for feedback and further suggestions at .

Please also note that English is not my first language (but I do my very best ;)). Thank you and have fun!

The Perils of Erotic Hypnosis

Chapter 1: The Video

Chief Withers sat down next to his young colleague Anne. That meant that something was wrong in the so-called ‘Online-World’. Withers sighed to himself. He liked Anne but the work with her always made him feel so old (and he was only 44!).

When he was settled he noticed that Anne seemed somewhat different today. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing was intense but she obviously tried to play it down. That made Withers feel even more uneasy—Anne was a tough one, normally. Now she looked like a high-school girl that tried to hide her first crush from her parents.

‘So what do we have today?’, Withers asked and tried to do it in a neutral tone.

‘A video from the darknet that shows a potential sex-crime, Chief. It was uploaded in our area, specialists say. Quite a bizarre thing.’ Anne responded and avoided to look at him.

‘Ok, show me the damn thing’, he said and Anne pushed the play-button. He could feel her intense discomfort and felt his own nervousness rising. What was he going to see?

The video started with a black screen. Then, some letters appeared. They became more and more till it said ‘The Perils of Erotic Hypnosis’. Finally, the letters and the black screen faded and one could see three persons sitting on wooden chairs in one line next to each other. They were looking directly at the camera. On the left, there was a young woman with brown hairs, maybe 25 years old. She smiled and made a likeable impression but on the same time Withers noticed her classic beauty. And, he could not help, the shadows of some quite impressive boobs under her not even very revealing outfit.

Next to her was another woman. She wore a black, skin-tight dress that looked like leather. Most of her face was covered in some sort of cat-mask—she even had tiny cat-ears on her head. Her dress showed much of her tight, firm body.

The third person was the only male in the round, also looking quite handsome and muscular, as Withers noticed objectively. Maybe 35 years old. He wore some kind of everyday-shirt.

Then the catwoman spoke in a warm and naturally erotic voice:

‘Hello my dear viewers! Today I and my wonderful cameraman T. [a hand was forming a peace-sign before the lens] would like to educate you about the perils of erotic hypnosis. In order to do that, I have two nice little volunteers here. Please introduce yourselves!’

There was a little nonverbal exchange between the man and the woman concerning the question of order. Then the beauty next to the catwoman directed a big, heart-warming smile to the camera and said:

‘My name is Josy, I’m 27 and I’m working at my Ph.D.—thesis for some months now.’ She was looking at the catwoman if this was enough. A little appreciating nod of the cat-ears made the man speak.

‘I´m Carl, 34 years old, responsible for the fire protection requirements in a big company, married, father of two kids.’

‘Thank you, Carl! Now tell me both: Are you here against your will?’

They laughed, mumbled ‘No, of course not’ and shook their heads.

‘Do you know what you are here for, at all?’

They got puzzled faces all of a sudden, like they were thinking really hard. Finally, this Josy-girl spoke: ‘You said something about, ah, about erotic hypnosis and the perils of it?’ She looked like she didn’t understand this term at all.

‘That’s right, very good!’ The catwoman patted her head like she was a little school-girl. ‘And do you know what this means? What we will be doing here in a few moments?’ They both shook their heads again and looked like some sheep on a meadow.

‘But do you trust me, still?’

‘We trust you completely’, they said in a unisono and with happy smiles on their faces.

‘Very good. Now Josy, tell us how you would like it, if little Carl here would give you a good fuck, hm?’

The young woman looked repelled all of a sudden and her eyes seemed to look for the exit.

‘Calm down, calm both down immediately’, the catwoman said in a purring, sultry voice, ‘and answer the question truthfully’. She was stroking their heads while she spoke.

Josy sank back in her chair and said without big emotions: ‘That would be quite a disaster because I have a boyfriend that I love. And we are faithful.’

‘How attractive do you find Carl, objectively speaking, on a scale from 0 to 10?’

‘A good 8’, said Josy, looking at him.

‘And Carl, what do you think of our Josy here?’

Carl was looking at her, coughed a little embarrassed cough, and said: ‘I do not throw around with that grade, but from what I can see I really think she’s a 10.’ He smiled sheepishly.

‘So you’d love to fuck her?’

‘Yes, very much. Theoretically.’

‘Theoretically? What do you mean by that?’

‘You know... my wife...’

The catwoman suddenly dropped that conversation and looked directly at the camera.

‘By now, my dear viewers, you might already have guessed that I if this was a cooking-show, I now would say that I already did some arrangements beforehand. The goose has already been in the oven for an hour, if you like. But to be honest, it didn’t take that long with our two little candidates today. And now: Sleep!’

Suddenly, the heads of Josy and Carl slumped forward, Josy’s whole body sank and she almost fell from the chair.

‘Listen close to me now. When I wake you up in a second, everytime I say the word RECEIVE your mind will immediately stop thinking, your body will stop doing what it did and what you hear from me will be absolutely true to you. When I say ACT you will be back in your brain and body but the changes will be there as if they were genuinely your thoughts, feelings and emotions. Do you understand, my little pets?’

Two mumbled ‘Yes’ were the only response.

‘Let’s try it: Wake up!’

Both heads rose, eyes looking around a little confused.

‘RECEIVE!’

Their eyes stayed open, but their looks zoned out, like robots that are switched to stand-by.

‘Now, I’m your beloved auntie from far away. You two are teenaged cousins, but you haven’t seen each other in years. You will not be able to leave the couch, not be able to hurt me or anyone, not able to scream. You will answer all questions truthfully. You can’t deny an answer. And of course you will follow your auntie’s orders. ACT!’

And there was life in the eyes again. There was a moment of silence. Josy and Carl looked around, both clearly self-conscious and looking for some small-talk. The catwoman looked playfully at Josy:

‘My dear, how you have grown.’

‘Thank you, Auntie!’ Even her voice was a little higher than before.

‘You became a fully developed woman—or what do you think, Carl?’

‘Ahem, err, yes, I guess...’, he stuttered.

‘What parts of her body do you like especially, my dear?’

‘Errr...’ he was squirming in his chair ‘...I think her... ahm... her breasts are... ah... good.’

‘Well that’s right, for sure! But we can’t even see them properly in that innocent outfit. Show us some cleavage, honey!’

‘What?! I mean... yes, auntie!’ Josy looked shocked but took her shoulders back and squeezed her arms slightly together. The sight was impressive.

‘Thank you, honey! And now it’s your turn: What do you think about your cousin over there? Do you think he has a big dick?’

One could clearly see that she tried not to answer at all. Two times her mouth opened and closed compulsively, than she finally said: ‘Yes, I think he might have a big dick right now.’

The catwoman laughed genuinely: ‘I didn’t mean THAT. But your suspicion is serious. And there is only one way to clear that. Show us your penis, my dear Carl! Right now!’

‘Oh no, please don’t, I really beg you...’ said Carl’s mouth, but by then he was already on his feet, fumbling around with his belt. Soon he stood there with his trousers and boxers down, revealing a half erect cock that pointed at a spot on the floor between his owner and the two women. Carl looked like ready to die from mere horror.

‘My, my, Carl! Josy was right, wasn’t she?’

‘Yes.’ He had to answer rhetorical questions, too, it seemed.

‘Now sit back, but leave your trousers were they are, so that we can see the further development.’

So he sat there, bare ass on the wood.

The catwoman looked back at Josy, who did not dare to look directly at Carl and his crotch, but who clearly was observing details from the corner of her eye.

‘Josy, you filthy girl, what are you doing?’, the woman in black asked in a disapproving tone.

‘I tried to catch a glimpse of Carl’s... penis’, she admitted truthfully, the last word only whispered. ‘I’m so sorry!’

‘An eye for an eye, that’s my motto. Show us what you got besides your boobs!’

So in the next moment, it was Josy who stood there naked from the waist below. It seemed like she desperately tried to cover up with her hands, but couldn’t. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and just perfect.

‘Oh my, very nice! Now turn around, kneel down on the chair and show us some ass, honey! And don’t be shy to spread those cheeks, my dear! And Carl: Take a good look!’

She did. He did. Heavy seconds passed. Carl’s member pointed towards a spot at the ceiling now, what made the catwoman chuckle. Josy stayed in the humiliating position like she was fixed in a bench vice.

Finally, Carl and Josy were told to dress up again and sit down on their chairs. They did in a few seconds, looking deeply ashamed.

‘And now: RECEIVE!’

Their eyes zoned out again and the hypnotist spoke:

‘We will continue our little talk now. Everytime a number is mentioned, this is the percentage of how hot you two are for each other. 10 causes a noticeable erection, 50 stands for serious horniness. You will not be able to cum until I tell you to. Otherwise you would cum at a level of 100 from pure horniness without any touching at all. You are not forbidden to leave your chair anymore. ACT.’

The spirits came back to their faces. They waited for their auntie to lead the conversation—it was unclear, if they could remember anything that happened a few seconds ago.

‘Well Carl, last time we met you told me something about your soccer-team. Tell me again, how many players are there on the field for one team?’

‘Err... 11?’ Carl said, puzzled about that strange question. He exchanged a quick look with his cousin that could be called interested and urgently folded his hands in his lap.

‘And how many people are there on the field altogether, then, including the referees?’

‘Ahm, 22 players plus three referees, I think, so it should be 25.’

While he talked he looked at Josy in surprise. She looked back at him as if talking about soccer was very erotic.

‘Aha, interesting. But by the way: In Minneapolis there can be around -40 °F in winter, did you know that?’

That simple and totally off-topic fact did have a huge impact, Josy and Carl fell back in their backrest with disgusted faces. Josy looked like Carl had just puked all over himself.

‘Oh I’m sorry! I had zero intentions to bore you!’

Immediately they relaxed.

‘I know I sometimes talk like a 90-year-old-grandma...’

It was like they would have been kicked in their stomachs: All of a sudden, they shifted in their seats like in pain, blood was rushing into their faces and they panted so heavy that they had to keep their mouths slightly open. The way they looked at each other was pure greed. It was obvious they needed a lot of willpower not to jump unto each other right away.

The catwoman looked to her left and right in big amusement. Carl was not able to cover the bulge in his pants anymore because he had to hold on to his chair very tightly to be able to still sit down.

‘You know what, Josy and Carl, I like those relaxing talks with you, I really missed them! Do you also enjoy yourselves? Tell me!’

‘Auntie, to be honest, I’m in big distress right now, like never before in my life’, said the well-educated Josy. Carl on the other hand simply stated that he thought he was right about to die out of pure horniness.

‘How filthy of you!’ the catwoman said in pretended disgust. ‘Well, let’s distract you with a little math! Josy, dear, if the tank of my car is absolutely full, like you couldn’t get in another drop: What percentage would that be, hm?’

‘Well, Auntie’, Josy panted, ‘100 of courseaaaahhh!’

When Josy said that number, they both tilted their heads back and let out little screams of despair. Carl clenched his hands so hard around the chair that his knuckles were paper-white. The catwoman sat back and let her hands run down her body playfully while she was looking left and right at her victims. Her nipples were erect as one could clearly see even through the leather. Finally, she spoke again:

‘You seem a little bit distracted... would you like it if your Auntie gave you some minutes alone to gather yourselves?’

‘YES!’, cried Josy and Carl, looking at each other desperately.

‘Well, I thought that. But that would not be my style. I rather like to continue with a little math. Did you know that under certain circumstances a percentage can rise above 100? My last investment, for example, made an annualized return of 137%! Pretty amazing, don’t you think?’

With a scream, Josy and Carl jumped up at that number immediately, met, fell down on the floor directly in front of the woman in black and furiously tried to fuck each other through all their clothing. It even looked a bit dangerous, medically speaking. The catwoman quickly helped them to tear their clothes down or apart, even the camera moved and T., the camera-man, lend a helping hand.

As soon as they were freed from their clothes, they were mounting each other like wild animals. Josy on her back, then on all fours, then on top, then again on her back with her flawless legs around her ears. The camera now changed angles every now and then in order to get the best shots. Josy’s breath-taking boobs were bouncing wild in all directions. When she was kneeling on her chair with Carl fucking her like a machine from behind, the catwoman let Josy orgasm. She did with a bloodcurdling scream and finally fell on the floor, exhausted. Before the still desperate Carl could pounce on her unmoving body again, the catwoman said ‘RECEIVE’. The scene froze.

‘Carl, you’ll be my fuck-slave now and please me according to my orders. You will cum when I cum. Josy, you’ll give our brave cameraman T. a selfless blowjob like they do in the porn-movies! Let him cum on your face and don’t wipe anything away afterwards! ACT.’

From then onwards, the camera was moving like in a POV-shot. You could see T.s enormous dick going in and out of Josy’s mouth and throat, her perfect face blurred in eager servitude. She really worked hard on him, letting his dick disappear till she ran out of air, panted heavily and then swallowed his cock again.

A pan shot later, the camera showed the now naked catwoman riding Carl’s dick and face alternately. She really had a super-firm, hot body, her nipples were pierced. Additionally, the region of her solar-plexus was tattooed with the sign of the Illuminati, an all-watching eye in a triangle. Rays of mysterious light emanated from that eye. She slammed her pussy down on Carl’s dick merciless, jumped up and down, then changed position and covered his face with her pussy and ass completely—then she started all over again.

A few times, it seemed like T. was about to cum but he then always pushed the hard working Josy away from his cock with a rough slap on her face. Although she already had the marks of his fingers in her face, she still looked up at him devotedly and panted like a dog, ready to go on with the fun. Carl and the catwoman were sweating heavily from the intense fucking, the latter always on top, pushing her perfect ass down at Carls dick and face merciless.

Finally, the camera was shaking for a few moments and T. covered Josy’s foolishly smiling face with his cum. After that she just sat there, waiting. Next to them, the catwoman and poor Carl finally reached their orgasm together. After that, they both lay on each other, totally unmoving, just panting. Nobody in the room was moving for quite some time.

Then the catwoman said: ‘RECEIVE. Put your clothes back on. Sit down next to me. Forget everything that happened since you entered this room. Notice any changes only when I indicate them to you. ACT.’

Within a few moments, everything looked like in the beginning, except for the partly torn clothes, the wild hairstyles—and the loads of cum in Josy’s face of course.

The catwoman, back in her dress, was looking directly at the camera now.

‘Hello my dear viewers! Today I and my wonderful cameraman T. would like to educate you about the Perils of Erotic Hypnosis. In order to do that, I have two nice little volunteers here. Please introduce yourselves!’

There was a little nonverbal exchange between the man and the woman concerning the question of order. Then the beauty next to the catwoman with the loads of cum in her face directed a big, heart-warming smile to the camera and said:

‘My name is Josy, I’m 27 and I’m working at my Ph.D.—thesis for some months now.’ She was looking at the catwoman if this was enough. A little appreciating nod of the cat-ears made the man speak.

‘I´m Carl, 34 years old, responsible for the fire protection requirements in a big company, married, father of two kids.’

‘Thank you, Carl! Now tell me both: Are you here against your will?’

They laughed, mumbled ‘No, of course not’ and shook their heads. Carl’s shirt was so baggy now that you could see his left shoulder. Josy’s dress lacked all its buttons so one could see from her cum-smeared throat directly to her navel, with her big boobs adjoining left and right.

‘Do you know what you are here for, at all?’

They got puzzled faces all of a sudden, like they were thinking really hard. Finally, Josy spoke: ‘You said something about, ah, about erotic hypnosis and the perils of it?’ She looked like she didn’t understand this term at all.

‘That’s right, very good! And do you know what this means?’ They both shook their heads again and looked like some sheep on a meadow.

‘But do you trust me, still?’

‘We trust you completely’, they said in a unisono and with happy smiles on their faces.

‘Very good. Now Carl, what do you see in Josy’s face when you look at it with attention?’

Carl almost yelled in surprise:

‘She has a lot of... of cum in her face!!’, he said in shock. Josy touched her face in horror and looked at her hands.

The catwoman suddenly dropped that conversation and looked directly at the camera. That was our show for today. I hope you learned something about the Perils of Erotic Hypnosis! And now: Sleep!’

Suddenly, the heads of Josy and Carl slumped forward again. This time, Josy’s body slid from the chair and found the floor. Her legs parted during the slide, so at the end one could not only see her exposed left boob, but also her perfect pussy through her torn tights.

With that final view of Josy’s exposed vagina, the video ended. Next to Withers, Anne was breathing heavily. Her face was all flushed and after two times of watching the video now, she could not cover the fine smell of her thoroughly soaked panties. For Withers himself, two things were crystal-clear: He had to find that catwoman no matter what. But before that and even much more urgently, he needed to find a private spot where he could jerk off immediately.

To be continued with Chapter 2: The Investigation