The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Proposal

Synopsis: Belle can’t wait for the college shuttle she’s on to arrive back at her dorm’s stop, her boyfriend is waiting for her and she’s certain he intends to pop the big question. Unfortunately a fellow bus rider has chosen her bus as the opportunity to help the passengers re-think their lives.

Authors notes: As always I would greatly appreciate any comments you can give me, even if its just “I liked it” or “wasn’t my taste”, its just nice to know people thought enough of my work to read it. Obviously constructive criticism or ego stroking is also appreciated.

I leaned over and snuggled up against my back pack imagining it was Bret my boy friend, hopefully soon to be more, as the shuttle drove silently along. We’d been together for about a year now and I could tell for some time now he wanted to take the next step. It was odd that a man so strong, both physical and mentally, could have such a struggle making a simple proposal to his loved one. Knowing the perfectionist that he was I suspected he simply wouldn’t settle for any mistakes, his proposal had to be perfect. Today it would be, I had just completed my last final and was sure I’d aced it, when the grades came in I would finally be a registered nurse. My college years were behind me, today was the first day of the rest of my life. Bret had left a message on my voice mail this morning telling me he would be leaving work early to meet me at the bus stop near my dorm, that he had something he wanted to ask me. I could tell from the tone of his voice he’d worked up the courage, this was for real, and I fully intended to say yes.

As I continued to stroke my back pack, fantasizing about Bret’s warm embrace, I only vaguely noticed out the corner of my eye a fellow shuttle passenger stand up, put on a pair of weird green tinted sunglasses, then pull a small strobe light looking device out of his back pack and flick it on. The light that came out however I did notice, it was impossible not to, even if you had your eyes closed the light was so intense it seemed to permeate your eye lids and drive right into your brain. At first I though I was having a seizure as my whole body shook, as did the bodies of all others in the bus, however when the passenger finally turned the light off I seemed to be ok.

“What the hell was that, you trying to give us all a seizure?” asked a guy a few rows ahead of me who obviously had felt the same way as I had.

“You will not speak again for the rest of this trip, in fact none of you will unless it’s to answer a question I ask you or I give you permission,” said the passenger. He seemed to be about Bret’s age, young but not old enough that you had to figure they’d changed their major several times if they were still going to college at this point. Physically he wasn’t necessarily good or bad looking, relatively plain, but the overly serious expression of his face was rather upsetting. As he pulled off his sunglasses I quickly noticed his eyes were similarly frightening, so focused even though he wasn’t looking at me it felt as if he was drilling a hole through me. He then turned to the bus drive and said, “You will ignore everything that has happened or is about to happen in this bus until we reach the bus stop, you will continue to drive normally as you always do.” The bus driver didn’t really seem to acknowledge him but stopped looking back at us from his mirror and instead focused back on the road. I didn’t really know what was going on but I had to admit I was more then a little afraid, this didn’t quite seem like a bus jacking but obviously something weird was going on. Luckily the young man that was causing the commotion was near the front of the bus so I hoped if I stayed unnoticed in the back of the bus perhaps I would get out of the mess with out being hassled by the weirdo.

For a few minutes there was just silence, everyone seemed to be unsure as to how to deal with the weirdo and the man himself seemed to be lost in thought about something. Finally he broke the silence, “First I think I should lay down some additional rules, none of you will attempt to hurt me, each other, or your selves. Further you will not make any attempt to escape or alert anyone outside the bus.” I had to say, for some one who didn’t appear to have a weapon he sure was awfully cocky, giving everyone orders like that. Not that I was complaining mind you, if he had pulled out a gun or knife I probably would have screamed… well actually for whatever reason I didn’t really feel like making any noise, but it still would have caused me to freak out. In any case I clutched my book bag tighter, continuing to do my best to image it was Bret, that he was hear with me now, telling me everything was going to be ok in that soft deep voice he used when I was scared that almost magically seemed to calm me down.

“Now that that’s had time to sink in we can begin our lesson. You see I’ve been out in the real world and I have to tell you folks, it’s not a good place. People lie, cheat, steal, and stab each other in the back at every opportunity just to get ahead. But worry not, I’ve come to rescue you from that fate,” said the man. Wow, this man was a real nut job, probably have a few bad experiences since graduating and now he’s deemed himself some sort of prophet? Although his words did seem to some how resonate in my head, I could hear them like a repeating echo, and with each echo they seemed to make more and more sense. He had a point, people in the real world do lie, cheat, steal and stab each other in the back. Such a realization probably would have freaked me out but I wasn’t worried, he’d come to rescue us.

“I won’t go into detail on what that colorful light show I put on just a moment ago was for, but let’s just say it will be helping the learning experience immensely. It’s those same liars in the real world who would have you believe that such a device is “unethical” but of course they’re simply cowards, afraid of my potential, you all can see that I’ve done nothing wrong.” Wait, was he implying he’d used some sort of mind control device on us? Ok it was official, I had officially freaked out, it probably would have taken the jaws of life to pry me away from the back pack I now hugged as if letting go would cost me my soul. Still even though at first upon hearing this I had despised him, after some reflection I had to admit he’d done nothing wrong.

“Now then its time to shape the new ‘you’ so that you can avoid becoming like those despicable folk. Lets start with you,” said the man pointing at the older man who’d spoken up before, “What’s your name, why are you taking this shuttle instead of driving too and from campus, and what do you hold most precious in the world?” The older man seemed defiant, giving the younger man a dirty look and no reply. “Oh that’s right, I forgot to add, you will all answer any question I ask of you, and you will answer completely honestly. Now then, answer the question I just asked.”

The older man seemed to struggle this time, but finally he seemed to lose his internal battle and replied, “My name is Josh Wallace. I take the shuttle because my wife uses the car to get to and from her work during the day and we can’t afford another car. The most precious thing in the world to me is my 16 year old daughter.”

“Interesting, very interesting. There’s lots of ways I can improve your lives but I’m afraid you got on my bad side earlier so your improvement will admittedly not be my best work. Your wife sounds like she’s part of the real world, and thus she is a worthless whore,” Mr. Wallace seemed to ignite with anger at this comment, “Don’t look so upset, you know you think so too. In fact you can remember all those times you found her sleeping with other men, heck you catch her sleeping with a different guy every week and have since you were married. Isn’t that true?”

Mr. Wallace seemed angry at first but slowly his expression changed to one of sadness, he was in tears as he said, “Yes, I remember them all, every face different, for all 18 years of our marriage…”

“Oh don’t be sad, I’ve got good news, your daughter isn’t yours, her real father was one of those men. That means your not blood related. You’ve secretly been lusting after her since she first started blooming and now its just a waiting game until she turns 18 when you will leave your wife and begin a new life with your daughter.” At first this didn’t seem to be of any comfort to Mr. Wallace at all, in fact he seemed infuriated and disgusted, but soon his expression changed, he truly seemed to believe he’d just been given good news. “One crisis solved, now who will be next?”

If people had been afraid before, they were down right terrified now. Everyone seemed to have suddenly noticed something incredibly interesting on the floor in front of them, having turn their head to the floor. I would have done like wise but I was too frightened to even move, I just continued to clutch at my back pack, head up but desperately praying he did not make eye contact with me. The young man seemed to be surveying the whole bus now so it seemed like only a matter of time but despite my best efforts I just couldn’t will myself to move. I was given a slight relief when the young man chose his next “student”, a girl of about my age 2 rows in front of me.

“You there, in the purple t-shirt and jeans,” said the man referring to the girl. The girl was clearly shaken by this comment but did not look up, obviously hoping there was some one else in a purple shirt and jeans he was addressing. The young man sighed. “I was hoping to make you one of my better examples but it seems you wish to be another poor example.” To this the girl quickly raised her head, a look of utter dread on her face, and although she did not speak she waved her arms about as if to gesture “please, no, anything but that!”. The young man smirked at her reaction then asked, “So what’s your name, why do you take the shuttle, and what job are you trying to get by going to college?”

“M… my name is Jane, I t…take the shuttle because the fees to park at the main campus are high and its cheaper to park at the east campus and shuttle over,” said the girl in a very shaky voice. She seemed to hesitate before answering the final question. “And I’m going to college to become a grade school teacher,” she finally added, cringing and bracing herself as if expecting to be hit by a bus.

“Why all the fear Jane, do you think I’d make you into some sort of pedophile whose just in this to get near little kids? You seem to think very poorly of me. But I assure you, your fears are unfounded, my plan will only improve your life. You see the problem with your current plan is that as a normal teacher your just trying to prepare young children for the real world, and honestly the real world is something they should never have to deal with so to pursue such a career would be waisting your life. But there are many professions outside the accepted real world which are quite useful, for instance stripping. Here things that the real world values such as math and English skills are not needed, the only skills needed are those to make others happy. And that’s really all I’m trying to accomplish here, make the world a happier place. So from today on you will begin studying the art of stripping, you will spend the next year going across the country to every seedy strip club you can find, taking notes and building a lesson plan, then you will open your own under ground school for stripping and by doing so take a step toward making the world a happier place.”

I couldn’t help but think this guy was one cocky S.O.B. who loved to hear him self rant about his nonsensical beliefs. I prayed her didn’t ask me what I thought of him or his beliefs or my fate could prove much worse. The young man however interrupted my thoughts when he added, “Oh yes, I almost forgot to give you a punishment.” I screamed internally “THAT wasn’t a punishment?”

“At each of those strip joins you go to you will proposition the ugliest man you see there to have sex, if they refuse you’ll move onto the next ugliest and so on until you finally have sex with some body. Until you get a man to have sex with you you can’t move on. Oh and over the next year you should visit at least 200 strip joints, if you haven’t met that quota, it starts back from 0 and you start over again next year,” said the young man with a sneer. Although his eyes were still deadly serious it was clear he was really enjoying himself. “Its not much of a punishment, I mean she’s really just spreading more happiness, don’t you agree?” he said much to my horror addressing me.

“Well… personally I feel sex is a sacred thing, used to express the love and feelings you share for some one. To have sex just for the sake of it is a rather hollow happiness in my humble opinion,” said trying desperately to be as humble and non-offensive to him as possible, while at the same time still forced to be completely honest.

“Interesting, personally I don’t believe in love. No one has ever loved me, nor have I ever loved anyone else, but I have experienced happiness. Perhaps we should do an experiment to determine who is correct. First off, what is your name, do you have some one you love, and if so what makes you believe you love them?” he asked.

“My name is Belle, I have a boyfriend who I love very much, and…” I struggled to put my feelings to words. How did one describe love? This was something people had been struggling with for centuries and now my very mind depended on my be able to come up with an explanation with no time to think. “Its hard to describe, there’s many aspects to love. When I’m near him I feel warm and safe. When I see him I feel … very turned on. Even when he does something that’s rude or thoughtless deep down in my heart my feelings of love don’t change, I’d give up everything I have just to see him smile.”

“Ok ok enough, ugh,” said the young man, for the first time his serious look was gone, my words had apparently truly disgusted him. He then turned away from me to address the other passengers. “Everyone here please stand up and turn in place so that bell can see you.” A few people were a bit hesitant still but most jumped to attention and began to spin like their lives depended on it. Eventually everyone was standing and turning. The young man then addressed me again. “Of all these people on the bus who do you believe you’d be least likely to fall in love with?”

It wasn’t a hard choice although I was careful to explain my choice in detail so that there wasn’t any misunderstanding, “That guy near the front in the red shirt with silhouette of a woman giving the silhouette of a man oral sex. Aside from being rather ugly with his devil beard and obvious wait problem, I hear him chat on this bus all the time and he sounds like a real jerk with no respect for woman.”

“Interesting choice. Well then I guess its time we tested the strength of love versus the strength of happiness,” I didn’t like where this was going but I was powerless to do anything, “From now on the thought of woman being put down or treated like pieces of meat really turns you on.” I could hear it echo’ing through my head as before, and as much as the thought sickened me at first, I slowly began to make more and more sense. It was true, I did now have a rather disturbing fetish, but if this was the extent of his damage I could live with it. I knew Bret would gladly oblige me any fetish to make me happy, not matter how strong a fetish it was I certainly wouldn’t go else where just for a little arousal, love was going to win this little contest. Despite how messed up the situation was I grinned, now confident in the power of my love. Big mistake.

“Oh you liked that change did you, well there’s plenty more great life improving suggestions where that came from. What does this boyfriend you love look like?” he asked.

“He’s about 6 foot, about average build, not overly muscular but with very little body fat. Short blonde hair, always with a sort of wild look to it that just makes me wanna run my hands through it, and deep blue eyes that I could stare at for hours,” I said almost dreamily. I probably could have gone on for a while more but the young man was waving at me to stop and at this point I’d learned it was best not to annoy him.

“Those are now the most disgusting features you can possible imagine, everything about those features makes you want to vomit. Whenever you see anyone who closely matches that description your going to get sick to your stomach. Conversely you now find fat on guys very sexy, the plumper the better. You also find long dark dirty hair quite attractive, as well as devil beards,” the young man informed me. As his words continue to echo in my head I fought them with everything I had. I loved Bret for who he was, not just what he looked liked, but by gosh looks certainly helped, and if these thoughts took over the last thing I wanted to do was to have to ask Bret to become unhealthily over weight just to turn me on. It was a losing battle though, with each echo I began to cringe at my memories of bret, ick, everything about him was just revolting. I’d been using his image in my mind as sort of a security blanket for some time now but now I was fighting desperately to get him out of my head, every time his imaged popped up I felt like keeling over. The young man appeared even more pleased with my reaction this time then last time.

“Is the power of love beginning to weaken?” he said with a smirk. I didn’t want to sound defiant, I wanted to pretend he’d won so that this horribleness would stop and I could escape with some dignity, but I couldn’t, I knew I still loved Bret, even if I couldn’t stand to look at him I’d never leave him, I’d still marry him with out a second thought, so strong was our bond.

“I’m… sorry… but no, I still love him just the same…” I said trying to sound as unmenacing as possible, but as I could tell from his annoyed expression it hadn’t mattered, I was in for another round of “improvements”.

“Do you trust this boyfriend?” he said looking seriously at me again.

“Yes… I trust him completely…” I whimpered, no good could come of such a question.

“Not anymore, you don’t trust him at all, nor can you ever trust him again. Any word that comes out of his mouth, any thing you ever heard him say, you don’t believe anymore. Conversely anything from this young man over here,” he said gesturing to the sexy fat guy in the red t-shirt I had pointed out earlier, “anything he says you believe completely. Nothing could ever shake your trust in him or anything he has to say,” said the young man, a huge grin on his face. He clearly felt confident in his triumph this time. And I couldn’t blame him, if this suggestion took hold it would ruin me. Trust was the corner stone of any relationship. Whether I loved him or not, if I couldn’t trust him I couldn’t be with him. I heard the words in my had, but I refused to give in, I screamed in my head “I trust Bret!” I screamed it over and over, I did my best to drown out the horrible invading words. And then they were gone and… I still trusted him, I had done it, I had beat out his mind control. Perhaps it was the power of love! Perhaps it was just his mind control beginning to wear off, either way I was over come with joy at my victory.

“So what do you think now?” asked the young man. I had to be careful, if he released my victory who knows what he might do, luckily his question had been vague, perhaps I could still be honest but wiggle my way out of giving myself away.

“It seems you picked the perfect suggestion, with out trust no relationship can be successful, if I can’t trust my boyfriend I can no longer be with him,” I said trying to look as dejected as possible.

“Oh please don’t look so sad, you may have lost love, but you will still have plenty of happiness, you there, would it be ok if this young lady took a seat on your lap?” said the young man to the sexy fat guy in the red shirt. The guy looked at me with hungry eyes, although I was certainly no model I was in shape, with just enough curves (or so Bret always told me), and my light blue t-shirt and relatively tight jeans were doing little to hide that fact. Just seeing him size me up like a piece of meat was admittedly getting me extremely aroused, when he nodded his approval I knew immediately this was going to be a tough rest of the ride. Still my turn was over, I’d gotten through with my identity in tact. The power of my love would keep my hands to myself, then we’d get there and Bret would be there waiting and… I cringed at the thought of Bret, he really was so ugly, but still it didn’t matter, I loved him, I longed for him to hold me, he’d make everything right.

“Ok Belle, please join that strapping young man on his lap for the rest of this trip, now then who shall I improve next?” said the man, I didn’t turn back, I didn’t listen anymore, I was done, I just quickly made myself to the front and landed myself in the stud’s soft bouncy lap. For a while I just sat there, he continued to visually appraise me and I had to admit I was giving him a one over myself, it was impossible not to, with that sexy beard, that long dark hair filled with random bits of dirt and who knows what else, and of course all that fat, so soft and inviting. I’ll be honest, there were some movie stars I liked, there was the occasional looker among guys I’d had classes with, but I’d never REALLY been sexually attracted to anyone besides Bret before. But this was different, it may have been purely on a physical level, but this guy radiated sexiness. I could actually feel myself getting wet and from the sneer on his face it was obvious he noticed my arousal as well. I regained my senses however and shot him a “don’t get any funny ideas or I’ll give you a swift kick to the groin” look. Not that I didn’t trust him mind you, but I had to make my stance clear.

We just sort of sat for a while, the young man continued chatting with people, the fat sexy guy made an to grope me while I was looking out the window at one point, but pulled back when I noticed and positioned my foot so that a quick shot to the crotch would be effortless. It seemed we were getting near our stop when the young man came back in our direction, and much to my dismay too notice of us.

“What’s this, not sharing in the love are we? I guess not being able to talk is hurting things aye, alright as long as you keep your voices down you may speak to each other,” he said, winking at the fat guy, and then getting back to his “enlightening”. This seemed like a bother, but was quite honestly far better then I had hoped, I had nothing to say to this guy but if he wanted to be the annoying (if sexy) pervert that he was, I could put up with it for a few more minutes.

“So you trust me right?” asked the fat guy. “Oh, my names Jason by the way.”

I didn’t need a second thought, the answer was obvious. “Of course, I trust you completely.” Part of me, some where in the back of my mind was screaming. Something inside of me seemed to think there was something wrong with the fact that I’d completely trust some one I didn’t even know, let alone some one who seemed to be scum like him. This part of me realized, although I had some how blocked or cancelled out the suggestion to not trust Bret, the suggestion to trust Jason still gone through with out a hitch. That said, I couldn’t convince myself not to trust him, regardless of how it had happened, he had my complete faith.

“Sweet. You know I’ve seen your boyfriend before when he’s picked you up from the stop, he’s a real pansy ain’t he?” asked Jason.

“No way! I mean… well… I don’t think he is… but … if you say he is… then I guess … yeah I guess he is a pansy…” I couldn’t figure out why Bret was a pansy but if Jason said it was so, I believed it.

“Yep, and I bet he leaves you feeling cold don’t he, after all a pansy like him could never satisfy a hot slut like yourself.”

“I … but…. “ I didn’t know how to respond, the things he said seemed wrong but I trusted Jason completely, he wouldn’t say them if they weren’t true… Bret really did leave me feeling cold, and though I’d been willing to consider myself hot before, for the first time ever I had to admit to myself that I was a slut.

“Its ok though, I got whatcha need right here,” said Jason gesturing toward his crotch. “Whatcha say you screw your plans for this evening and come home to screw with me instead?”

The second part was addressed as question, not a statement, so I had the option to say no… but this wasn’t like I just felt attracted to the guy, I literally needed his crotch. I could make assumptions on what I needed it for but I trusted Jason would enlighten me on that later. I’m sure Bret could forgive me, after all if he needed water in a desert I would gladly give him my last glass, when it came to needs you had to make sacrifices, in this case it just happened to be my virginity I’d been saving until Bret proposed. I still didn’t feel right about it though, as I nodded my head in acceptance of the offer.

Before Jason could say anything else the young man called everyone’s attention once more, “Well I’d like to thank you all for your time, I feel like we really made some strides today toward a better tomorrow.” As I looked around the bus I saw all kinds of bizarre things, one guy was furiously picking his nose with both hands, 2 girls who I knew from their cell conversations had boyfriends were merely glancing at the young man between kissing each other, a couple who rode the bus together were both naked and spanking each other (though I blushed at his nakedness I had to admit the guy was rather fat and thus rather attractive). My investigation was interrupted as the young man continued, “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get to you all, in any case we’re nearing our stop. As the effects of my learning enhancer near their final seconds I have one last thing to add, none of you will remember my having been on this bus today, everything I told you will still be with you but everything you now think and everything you did was all of your own choice.” With that the young man returned to his seat. As his last words echo’d in my head I could feel his memory already fading fast. I probably could have tried to stop it as I had before but to be honest I wanted to forget as much of this whole trip as I could anyway.

As we reached our stop Jason grabbed me roughly by the hand, I hated him so much, if only I didn’t need him so badly I would have slapped him right there but instead I just gave in for now, I’d get what I needed and then he’d be out of my life. I saw Bret as we got off, I almost puked, he was just so ugly, but at the same time the look in his eyes hurt me more. Seeing me with Jason apparently had given him the wrong idea. I was going to call out to him, try to run to him and explain, but then Jason said, “Bah its best you just ignore that bastard, I’m the only man you need now, I’m all you’ll ever need or want again.” And I knew he was right.. I shed a tear as we walked right past Bret, tears began to pour as he asked me what was going on, then confronted Jason who he thought was hurting me. But I just kept ignoring him. Jason told him something along the lines of “This slut don’t need you anymore, she don’t want you know more, hell she don’t even like you no more, so just get the hell outta her face.” I wanted to tell Bret it wasn’t true… but I knew it had to be… Jason had said it. Part of me pleaded inwardly for Bret to deny it, say it wasn’t true, I believed him too, he could undue what Jason had done. But he was in shock, the way I was acting so revolted toward him was clearly cutting through him, and as strong as he was I knew it was too much. He walked away and though I couldn’t focus on him, ignoring him was best, I know I heard a ring hit the ground as we walked away and into Jason’s car…