The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

synopsis: After many months getting to know each other online, Sam and Annabelle finally decide to meet but he has something else in mind...

[mc]

Perfect for One Another

(By. S.B.)

Sam Barnes sipped his cup of hot cocoa and looked at the computer screen where an open chat window tantalizingly awaited his next input. He was way past his bedtime after pulling an all-nighter the day before yet he couldn’t bring himself to go away.Though assaulted by conflicting thoughts, a part of him was saying: “make your move now or you’ll miss the chance altogether!” He sat, took a deep breath and before the tide of mental reservations came washing in, he typed sincerely on the keyboard:

“I think it’s time we meet for real.”

The response took a while, far more than he hoped for, enough time for doubts of all kinds to crawl from the darkness into the light, but it finally came through, nine simple words that made him smile and sentenced those qualms to oblivion. Enclosed within a series of surprised emoticons, Annabelle wrote:

“That’s funny, I was about to suggest the same!”

Sam placed the cup on the maple desk, stretched his fingers and barely resisted the temptation to shout out loud. Mrs. Higgins—his next door neighbor—already complained enough as it were and incurring on her wrath at 3 a.m. was not a bold move, only a stupid one. His excitement was hard to contain though. After many months of almost daily online conversations, there was really nothing else he wanted most in the world. The feeling was somewhat bizarre, yet he liked it, especially the tingles on the deepest recesses of his mind every time she was online. He wanted more. No, he needed more.

He had met her by chance one night when he was feeling lonely and eager to wallow in self-pity. A few clicks too many and he had suddenly found his way to an unknown online chat. She had been the one to engage first after noticing his choice of moniker. Her exact first words were:

“Looking for your Galadriel, Celeborn27?”

And with a simple play on The Lord of the Rings, he was hooked, for Sam was a geek and the world of Tolkien one of his fantasy religions. GaladrielToo was witty, charming, the company he needed and more. That first chat was one of the best in recent history if not the best and the more he thought about it, the more he loved how far they had come since then.

“Very pleased to know that,” he admitted. “How shall we do this, then?”

“You live near New York, right?” she asked as if she didn’t know the answer already. “Well… I’ll be flying there in a week from now on business. How about Monday afternoon? We can meet on the 102nd floor Observatory of the Empire State Building, if that’s okay with you.”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Sam replied. He kept on smiling.

“That settles it then. I’ll be the brunette wearing a purple raincoat. Bye for now, Celeborn.”

He was about to ask her to wait a little longer, but didn’t get the chance to. She was gone in a flash, and he was left alone with his random thoughts once more. If he lingered on them for too long, chances were he would start over-rationalizing everything again so he closed the laptop and laid down for a while to clear his head.

Overall, things had certainly gone well, and he started dreamingly anticipating the moment when they were to be face to face. In the wake of so many sexy banters about hypnosis and the prospects of true mind control, he longed to show her some of the techniques his recent studies had taught him. New York, The Big Apple, would be the perfect stage for taking temptation to the next level, the place where he would claim his first sex slave.

* * *

The week went by fast and, just before leaving for the big city, Sam mentally reviewed his favorite induction over and over again, to make sure everything turned out the way he wanted.

Despite the not so friendly weather, the car ride was quite pleasant, and he arrived just in time to grab lunch at his friend Pete’s pizza place. A childhood friend—the only one he had still had contact with after leaving the crumbling coast of Lincoln County, South Maine, behind more than twnety years ago—Pete knew all about his fetishes and his secret agenda, though he would never have the guts to pull off something of the sort himself. Once a promising hockey player, he had long realized he was better with a rolling pin in his hands than a stick and his dishes were to die for.

“You’re really going forward with this?” he asked as he placed a big crusty slice with extra cheese and pepperoni in Sam’s plate.

“Yes, I have to! If I don’t, sooner or later someone else will and I don’t want that!”

“Frankly, I don’t know whether to wish you good luck or not.”

“I’m aware of that. This whole thing still seems a little weird to you, doesn’t it?”

“I don’t understand the fascination, that’s all. I don’t think I ever will. But you’re my friend. You know I got your back.”

“Thanks. This looks positively delicious, by the way.” Sam said, his mouth watering.

“Wait until you taste it then! I changed the recipe and it’s bound to be a guaranteed hit!”

He was right.

* * *

When the meal was done, Sam rushed to meet his buoyant companion of wordy X-rated nights. A contented stomach was always good company for a relaxed mind and he was going to need one to do exactly what he wanted to do.

Only a handful of people were at the Observatory when he stepped out of the elevator, and Annabelle was easy to spot in her glossy attire and knee-high matching boots. He loved everything about her from the first glance, from the long black hair caught in a ponytail, to her big, sapphire eyes and gorgeous smile. He couldn’t wait to get her under and explore every inch of her body while she knelt blissfully, filled with the desire of tasting his rod, and only stop when instructed to.

“Annabelle? Hi, I’m Sam,” he said, beaming, as he leaned for a kiss. “Wow, you’re even more beautiful than I thought.”

“It’s a pleasure, Sam,” she responded, offering him her rosy, left cheek. “You’re quite handsome yourself, I have to say.”

“You have no idea how many times I pictured this moment.” he continued, trying not to sound too eager.

“Guilty as charged as well.”

The initial acknowledgement and flirting was all good and that, but he immediately felt the need to put his plan underway. Gently nudging her to move to a less central location where the other people in the vicinities wouldn’t notice them, his right hand reached for the inner pocket of his jacket as he said:

“I brought you a gift,” and took out a silvery pocket watch.

“So did I.” Annabelle replied, unbuttoning her raincoat to reveal an amethyst and diamond necklace that glimmered gracefully when exposed to the sunlight.

“Can you see how the light reflects off it as I gently move it back and forth?” he teased.

“Yes, but if you take a closer look, you’ll notice the same reflections increase tenfold when they bounce off my necklace straight into your eyes,” she replied, leaning against the railing in a pose befitting of a Goddess.

“My watch is prettier, an antique whose handles do more than tell the time. They also count the seconds it takes for one person to be so fascinated by them they soon forget anything else. It feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“It does, but you should know that my necklace was bought just for you, not to make you forget but rather strenghten your memory. The more you look at it, the more you remember the words we exchanged before, the bliss you felt when GaladrielToo first came into your life, the bliss you’re now feeling as you find yourself wanting to stare deep into its center... It’s not only good. It’s wonderful and you know it’s true.”

Sam blinked. Annabelle did the same, their gazes locked in both words and light. A Japanese tourist pointed her camera at them, the gentle click capturing their enamored expression. An awkward silence fell around them as they both saw through each other’s intentions and then started laughing out loud like two silly teenagers. Any chances of keeping a low profile ended that precise moment.

“Oh, my God!” he exclaimed first. “You were trying to hypnotize me!”

“So were you but you weren’t that sneaky, you know?” she kept on laughing, apparently unwilling or uncapable to stop.

“You’re right on the money!” Sam confessed. “Well, this is embarrassing, to say the least! I practiced this for hours and...”

“Embarassing it may be but it’s highly amusing as well, you have to agree!”

“Hmmm, yes… yes, I do. Unfortunately, this seems to be a no-win situation for both of us.”

“Why on Earth do you say that?” Annabelle asked, playing gently with her necklace.

“None of our schemes will work now that the cat’s out of the bag. I wanted to control you, and you wanted to control me, but nobody will get to be on top in the end.” he sighed.

Suddenly, she composed herself and her eyes twinkled, clearly stating otherwise.

“Unless we take turns, that is. My business meeting is only tomorrow so I have the rest of the day free, you know?”

He was flabbergasted and didn’t even try to hide it. He had never considered such a scenario but something in the way she articulated that sentence opened a whole new realm of possibilities, parallel worlds coming to life before his eyes.

“You’re serious?!!”

“It’s up to you to find out, Sam!”

“I have to admit that’s tempting but how are we going to decide who gets to play the dominant role first?”

Rubbing herself sultrily against his chest, she purred:

“I’ll let you be the first in charge, but only until dinner time. The night is all mine!”

Sam bit his lower lip, and got even harder than when he fantasized about being Master and Master alone. Annabelle’s enticing gaze made his heart skip a beat, and another, and another. It was an entirely different game, a beginning of something he wasn’t sure to understand unless he allowed himself to play.

“Are you in or out, Sam?” she asked just like what you would expect out of a genuine seductress.

“Oh, I’m in!” he finally responded for the challenge ahead was far too alluring to be ignored.

Would it a pleasurable and unforgettable experience? And if so, what would the consequences be? Only one thought crossed his mind as she started following her to the elevator.

If everything went smoothly, then they were perfect for one another.