The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Fit

Chapter 2—Completing the Rank Inspection

By MM Good

After Nick had finished ramming his dick in and out of Scott’s ass a few times, he continued on to the next naked man standing at attention. This was Rick, one of his more recently acquired body builders. Once he’d taken control of Rick’s mind, he was able to lure his muscle bound friend Josh, into his hypnotic trap as well. Nick thrust his hard dick into Rick’s asshole, and whispered the magic words into Rick’s ears.

Just like the others, Rick recalled the first time he’d been impaled by his master’s cock. He’d decided to stop in at the tailor shop when he found out that he had won a prize at the gym for a free suit. He didn’t know at the time that the gym owner had picked him to “win” or that the gym owner had already been turned into one of the tailor’s mindless dick slaves.

He soon found himself wearing nothing but a thong and posing for the tailor as his biceps bulged. His crotch bulged too everytime he stuck his ass out, or flexed his muscles for the man. It was so hot posing for a man who really appreciated his muscular physique. He liked how Nick would kiss every muscle that he flexed, whether it was his biceps, his thighs, or even his ass. And it felt so good when Nick reached down into his briefs and grabbed a hold of his erect prick. Nick certainly seemed to know how he felt. How he needed a man like Nick to control him by fiddling with his dick. Adjusting it just so... in order that it would readjust the pleasure center of his brain. Changing his sexual orientation. Stroking his cock until it made him realize how much he liked looking at naked men. Gazing at their huge dicks and their round hairy asses.

When Nick took out his own dick, Nick made him understand that he needed the man’s dick shoved up his ass. That it would not only feel exquisite, but that he would understand everything perfectly once his ass was filled with dick. Rick loved staring at Nick’s hard cock and wondered what it would feel like to have a man’s dick stuck up his ass. Nick was making him feel so good just by manhandling his cock, he accepted what Nick was telling him. That it would feel even better to get fucked and so Rick obediently bent over and allowed Nick to shove his dick up his butt. And when Nick reached around and jerked him off at the same time, Rick understood what Nick meant when he whispered into his ear, “Perfect fit” and “gotta love it.” His dick fit perfectly inside his ass and he knew from that moment that he would have to get fucked by a man frequently. He absolutely had to have a man’s big dick stuck up his ass on a regular basis. Nick insisted that he take every inch of his dick inside him and Rick was only too happy to comply. He pressed his ass back onto Nick’s dick with every thrust. Feeling like he had to have it. That he needed more. That Nick couldn’t fuck his ass hard enough.

When Rick left the shop that day, he knew that he had found his purpose in life. No longer was it to become a great bodybuilder or to get rich. No. Now what he wanted most was to get fucked up the ass by as many men as many times as possible. He planned on bringing his buddy Josh in for a fitting the next day just like Nick had suggested. He was also thankful that Nick had told him where the nearest gay bath house was so he could stop by there on his way home. Rick’s memories of that night at the bath house were somewhat of a blur. All he could really remember was that he’d practically begged every guy he saw there to fuck him up the butt and most of them were only too happy to oblige. Nothing else mattered but having men’s dicks fucking his mouth and plunging into his asshole. He just wanted his holes to be plugged with dick.

* * *

With Nick’s dick inside him, Josh recalled the day that his friend Rick had implored him to go with him to the tailor shop. Josh thought Rick was acting a little strange. He looked like he hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before, which was unusual, because Rick was so health conscious. Of course, soon after he’d entered the fitting room to be measured, he began to understand why Rick had wanted to come there. The scent in the air was so relaxing and Nick was so friendly. He had to admit he liked the flattering comments he made about the great way Josh kept himself in shape. And the way the man stretched the tape along his thighs and across his muscular chest, it was almost erotic. Scratch that. It was erotic. It seemed as though Nick was massaging him with the tape as he measured his biceps, his neck, his arms and his legs. And Nick kept talking the whole time in a low sexy voice, telling him how good it felt to be measured by him. So good that it was making his dick hard.

Nick had a sly look in his eyes and gazed lustfully at his crotch as he suggested that Josh pull down his briefs so that he could measure his dick. By this time, Josh wanted nothing more than to obey the sexy muscular man that was making him feel so damn good. He reached down and slowly pushed his white underwear down until they dropped to the floor. Nick measured his cock and then ran the tape back and forth between his legs while Andrew assisted by stroking Josh’s cock until his dick was extremely hard. That’s when Nick explained to Josh that he needed to make sure that his dick fit just right up Josh’s behind. That he could not experience the relief he craved until he felt his dick thrusting in and out of his tight ass. At this point, Josh no longer tried to make sense out of what was happening and what he was feeling. He just knew that he wanted this sexy man’s dick fucking his ass.

Once Nick had his dick deep inside him, he whispered the words, “Gotta love it.” and “Perfect fit” into his ear. Nick told him whenever he heard these words, he would remember all the events that led up to the first time he heard them whispered in his ear. Hearing them would also trigger the urge to fuck other men up the ass with his big piece of meat. That’s when Nick pulled his dick out and called Rick to come into the room.

“Go ahead and do your buddy now, Josh. You know how much you want to.”

Josh couldn’t believe his eyes as he watched his muscular friend drop his pants and bend over right in front of him.

Rick looked back at him with a hunger in his eyes. “Come on, Josh. I’ve never wanted anything more in my life than you to stick your dick up my ass and fuck me man. Fuck me right now...please do it.”

Josh had admired the way Rick kept his body so fit, but now he was truly lusting after his buddies butt. He couldn’t understand why he’d never wanted to fuck his friend’s ass before. It looked so damn fucking good. As Josh inserted his dick into his buddy’s ass, he realized that he’d never felt this close to another guy before. He felt that by shooting his hot load into his friend’s rump, it would bond them like glue and was sure to cement their friendship forever.

* * *

Nick moved on to the male stripper. The moment Rod felt Nick’s dick up his ass along with hearing the trigger phrase in his ear, Rod remembered the time he first met Nick. Nick had ordered the fireman rescue dance. Rod showed up at the tailor shop late one night fully dressed in a fireman’s uniform. Nick motioned him into the back room, even pretending that the fire to be put out was back there. The room smelled of pot, but Rod didn’t mind. He snapped on the cassette player and began to dance.

After a while, it seemed hard to concentrate on dancing. He noticed that Nick had unzipped his pants and taken his dick out and was stroking himself as he watched. This wasn’t unusual. Rod often got that kind of response from his customers. What was unusual was how captivated he was when he looked at Nick’s cock. He felt like he couldn’t take his eyes off it. Like he wanted to kneel down and worship the man’s big fucking dick. Like it somehow had complete control over his mind. He had to obey this man’s dick and do whatever it wanted him to. Remove his thong? He never did that for any of his customers. But Nick was different. He’d do anything for him and his big strong commanding penis. He pulled his thong off and bent over so that his ass was right in front of Nick’s ass fucker. He suddenly wanted Nick to FUCK him HARD in the ass. He needed it so badly. Right away. It was an emergency. He needed Nick to put his fire out. And when Nick pounded him hard up the ass, it seemed as though he was breaking down the barriers of his mind at the same time. Whenever Nick called, he would make himself available. No matter what time or where Nick wanted him to go, he would be there. He could never pass up the chance to see the mesmerizing sight of Nick’s dick again. It held such power over him. From that moment on, whenever he saw it, he would become the man’s fucking zombie slave. Drooling at the sight of Nick’s hard prick.

* * *

As Tony, Brad’s brother, accepted Nick’s cock up his ass and heard the trigger phrases, he too recalled his first time visiting the tailor shop. He had an appointment to be fitted right after his dad but happened to stop in early. Andrew greeted him and checked with Nick in the back before inviting him back. There he found his dad still getting measured by Nick. For some reason, both Nick and his father looked kind of flustered, like they’d just been running or something. His dad was wearing his boxer briefs and had a funny look on his face.

“Hey Dad, how’s it going?”

“Fine son. Just fine. Nick here has been taking all my measurements.”

“Smells kind of funny in here. I don’t know how you guys can stand it.”

Nick chimed in, “Oh, it’s just the air purifier. You’ll get used to it pretty quick.”

“Air purifier. Well, I think you need to get it fixed. No offense, but it smells more like a bong.”

“The scent does seem to have a relaxing effect. You’re probably starting to notice it already. Why don’t you take a seat while I finish with your father.”

Tony did feel very relaxed at that. He plopped down in a nearby chair as he watched Nick continue his measurements. Nick went on and on about what great shape his dad was in. That he was very sexy for his age. By the time Nick suggested that his father discard his briefs so that he could continue fucking his ass, Tony was sitting in the chair naked with a hard on. Nick was right. As a construction worker, his dad was in good shape. And he looked incredibly sexy. He couldn’t resist taking his dad’s dick in his mouth and suck on it, while Nick fucked his dad’s ass. Nick had such a sexy voice. Tony felt like he could talk him into doing anything. And when Nick began to order him around, Tony felt like an obedient little puppy dog. He felt a burning desire to do whatever Nick told him to. Suck the cum that Nick had deposited out of his dad’s butt? No problem. Kiss his dad hard on the lips and feed his dad the cum that he’d retrieved from his anus? He would fucking love that. As Tony went to kiss his dad, he knew that his face smelled like his dad’s ass, but he also knew that his dad fucking got off on the smell because that’s what Nick told him to think. That he loved the smell of his funk on his son’s face and he fucking loved eating the man cum that had come out of his own ass. Right out of the mouth of his own son. And Tony loved feeding it to him. He fucking loved his dad so much. Finally, he was free to show him how much by planting a big juicy kiss on his dad’s lips.

* * *

Nick looked at the buns of Brad’s three college friends. Keith, a tall blond, Joe, a nice young black man, and Chip, a dark haired young stud that was furry all over. Looking at them made his dick stiffen even more. He was going to enjoy fucking all three of them. As Nick began fucking the blond, Keith recalled how he and his buddies stopped by the tailor’s to get fitted for suits. He wasn’t really into going to weddings, but Brad was a good friend and he felt like he had to go. He stepped into the back room while Joe and Chip looked around. All he could think about was how he just wanted to get this over with quick. Of course his mood changed when Nick started to measure him. The strange smell in the air and the soothing way Nick adjusted the measuring tape as he placed it along various parts of his body eased his mind. He didn’t know why he’d been so anxious to get this over with. He was actually starting to enjoy getting his measurements taken. And the things that Nick was telling him were making more and more sense. He’d never realized how erotic it was to be measured by another man. He suddenly knew that he needed his dick measured by an expert such as Nick. After all, for some reason, it did have to fit perfectly up his friend’s ass.

Keith obediently removed his underwear and stood there naked with his dick pointing upward. Nick stroked Keith’s dick a few times until he got it completely hard. Then stretched the measuring tape from his balls to the tip of his penis.

“Hmmm... Eight and a quarter inches. Exceptionally well hung I see. This will do nicely. Now, I just need to stick my dick up your ass so that you will have a clear understanding of what it means to take the full measure of a man.”

“Whatever you say, Sir.” Keith responded in a daze.

“And by all means, feel free to thank me for taking the extra time with you to make sure that everything fits just right.”

“Thank you, Sir. Thank you for taking the time to do this to me, Sir. Thank you for making sure everything fits just right.” Keith grunted as he felt Nick spread his ass cheeks and force his dick into his ass.

Nick fucked the young stud and programmed the trigger phrases into his brain. Then he had him put his shorts back on and called Joe to come on into the room.

* * *

Nick pulled his dick out of Keith and moved over to Joe , the young black man. Nick admired his firm black ass for a moment before lodging his dick in the young man’s ass and whispering in his ear. Joe remembered entering the back room of the tailor shop and finding his friend Keith stripped down to his underwear and standing nearby. The room stunk with some sort of strange odor, but when he commented on it, Nick and his pal both assured him that it was nothing to worry about. Joe remembered thinking that Keith had kind of a dazed look on his face, and after only a couple of minutes, he knew why. Whatever it was that lingered in the air was intoxicating. It was making him feel downright nasty. He wanted to get bare assed naked and fool around with the sexy man before him. And when Nick suggested that he stick his dick up his black ass, Joe hungered to feel it stuck up there. He needed it desperately for some reason. He wanted to get fucked so badly. Normally, he’d never let a guy even touch him, but now he felt so horny, he wanted to take this man’s dick up his ass.

* * *

And as Nick shoved his dick up Chip’s butt, Chip immediately recalled how he had gotten tired of waiting for the guys to get measured at the tailor shop. He’d gone into the back room even though Nick’s assistant tried to stop him. He was shocked to find the tailor fucking his friend Joe in the ass. Both of them were stark naked and Keith was just standing nearby smiling as he watched them fuck.

“What the fuck? Joe! Keith!”

Neither of his friends even acknowledged his presence. They were too absorbed by the sexual encounter going on. Joe was really enjoying the sensation of a dick up his ass for the first time, and Keith couldn’t take his eyes off Nick’s cock as it slid in and out of his buddy’s asshole. He was really enjoying watching his friend get fucked.

Andrew grabbed Chip and wrestled him to the ground.

“You guys are crazy! Let me outta here, man!” Chip yelped.

As the two men struggled on the floor, Chip’s reaction time began to slow as he gulped in the “purified” air that filled the room. Andrew was immune to its relaxing effect and got the best of the situation. He was soon able to pin Chip right there on the carpet.

“Calm down, young man. You’ll get fucked soon enough. Just be patient.” Nick spoke in his low assured tone.

“Get fucked? But I don’t want to get fucked. I’m.. I’m not gay.” Chip didn’t sound very sure of himself.

“Of course you’re not gay. You just wanna mess around with me and your friends. It’s what college guys do. Gets it out of your system.”

This suddenly made a lot of sense to Chip. He’d always wondered what it would be like to do it with another guy. He would just experiment this one time and that would be that.

“That’s right. I’d just like to mess around with you guys. But I’ll do the fucking. Only fags take it up the ass.” Chip still had some resistance in him.

“Of course.” Nick purred and snapped his fingers. “Andrew. Keith. Assume the position. Prepare to be fucked.”

Andrew released Chip, stood up, dropped his pants and bent over. Chip watched as Keith came over to him as well, removed his briefs and exposed his naked ass to him.

“Go ahead and sniff and lick their asses, Chip. Get them ready for that big dick of yours.” Nick said persuasively.

As Chip looked up at the naked butts before him, he felt an urge to do just what Nick suggested. He wanted to sniff and lick both men’s butts so badly. He was gonna get them so fuckin wet that his dick would slide easily into each one of them. Grasping Keith’s buttocks with both hands, Chip pressed his nose into his friend’s butt and took a big whiff. He could smell the sexy odor of man sweat and spunk. He realized that Keith must have just gotten fucked. His hole was already primed for a good fucking. He licked his friends asshole a couple of times and his brain registered for the first time how good man butt tasted. Then he moved over and sucked on Andrew’s butt for a while—getting it nice and wet.

Next, Chip stood up and plunged his dick into his friend’s butthole. As he moved in and out, fucking his buddy, Nick told him how much Keith was enjoying getting fucked by him. But he also told him that to really be a man, he needed Nick’s man stick shoved up is own rump. Only then would he be allowed to shoot his load up his buddies butt. Chip was in ecstasy. His mind soaked up every word that Nick said. He wanted to be a real man. He wanted Nick to fuck his ass. He wanted to shoot his hot load deep inside his friend’s ass. Then Chip felt Nick standing behind him, pressing his dick into his ass and he welcomed it.

“Oh yeah. Fuck me man. I need to feel your hard cock inside me, Sir. Turn me into a real man. I wanna take it up the ass like a... like a.. fucking fag!” Chip groaned.

The intense sexual desire that had built up inside him was breaking down all of his inhibitions. He didn’t care if he was a fuckin’ faggot. It felt so good having his dick impaled up his friend’s butt as Nick stabbed him in the back with his mighty pecker. Andrew sucked on Keith’s dick as Keith continued to get fucked. And Joe positioned himself on a step stool so that his black ass was right to the side of Chip’s face. Chip gladly sniffed and licked the black man’s butt crack as he continued to fuck man ass and get fucked from behind. Chip was the meat in this sandwich having a side of black buns. With the tip of his tongue inside another man’s ass, Chip shot his hot load into his friend’s butt right when Nick whispered into his ear, “perfect fit” and “gotta love it”. Within seconds, Chip felt Nick cum inside his own ass and Keith came all over Andrew’s face. Joe came over and licked Andrew’s face clean as they grabbed hold of each other’s cocks and stroked each other to orgasm just as Nick had ordered. Every man in the room was now under the complete control of the tailor, yet they would all leave the shop without a clue that their minds had been permanently altered to obey Nick and his big dick.