The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Family Ch.04

Perfect Little Sister 2

Paris.

Fucking in the city of love felt different. More intimate. Especially when I was on top of my mother in bed, ready to claim her for the second time that day.

“Tanny!” Audrey gasped, shuddering as I sank into her tight pussy hole. Her hazel eyes glazed over and her jaw went slack as I stretched her open. “I—I love you.”

“I love you more,” my little sister whispered behind me, sucking hard on the side of my neck, eager to engrave her tenth love mark on me. She had an obsession with doing that.

A month ago, I was a starving man—not from a lack of food. I could survive with plain crackers and cans of beans.

I was malnourished from love. A woman’s touch.

A month ago, I would call you insane if you told me I would be in Paris, fucking these two previously unattainable women.

One a medical practitioner. The other, a rising star.

“Ah…” My mother gasped as she met my hips, her mouth forming a wide ‘O’. “AHH—baby.” She gripped my shoulders, her nails digging into my traps. “You are… you are so big!”

Lucy giggled. “Tanny does have a big cock.”

I grunted, hammering away at one of my mother’s deep spots. I knew my mother’s body so well, I could maneuver all her curves in pitch darkness, fuck all her favorite pussy spots while blindfolded.

“AH—AH! AHHHHHHH!” Her moans morphed into cries so shrill, I had no doubt Lucy’s security team outside our hotel suite could hear her. “OH MY GOD!”

“Don’t cum,” I rasped, staring into her glassy hazels. “We have only started. Don’t. Cum.”

She sank her teeth into her lower lip, nodding vigorously, her golden hair a wild mess around her. I chuckled, moving my palms up her toned stomach, pinching her perked up nipples. Bad move. My mother arched her back off the mattress, crying out and clamping around my cock so fucking hard, I almost lost it.

“Fuck,” I grunted, releasing her breasts, trying my absolute best not to give into temptation and explode into the gorgeous doctor I was madly in love with.

“When is it my turn?” Lucy’s hot breaths skirted across my neck. She stopped sucking and rolled beside our gasping mother. I ripped my gaze away from hazel eyes, looking straight into browns.

Lucy pushed her plump bottom lip forward, making a face. “You already fucked Mommy just now. It’s my turn.”

I clenched my jaw. “Lucy.”

“Please, Master.” She whined. Making another face, she sat up and shifted closer to me. I closed my eyes, accepting her hungry kiss, clutching her hair in my fist, angling her lips and sucking on them. Holy shit, her lips were trembling and she tasted delicious.

Minty. Sweet.

Lucy shivered. “Please.”

Fine.

I shoved Lucy back down. She crashed onto the mattress, giggling like a schoolgirl, spreading her legs wide, baring everything to me.

She was as drenched as Audrey, maybe even more so. And her pussy was still pink from the brutal pounding I gave her last night. Shaking my head, I pulled out of our mother.

“No, no, no,” Audrey whimpered. She tried to bring me back into her, but I chuckled at her attempts and wrestled her hands away.

“It’s Lucy’s turn, Mommy,” I told her. “But don’t worry, I’ll get back to you in a minute.”

She whined, clearly displeased, but she couldn’t do anything about it. I was the man in this family, and the women should serve the man’s every want and need. That was how all families should function.

Our mother dipped a hand in between her thighs, furiously stroking her clit, desperate not to lose the edge I gave her.

“Don’t cum,” I reminded her.

“Yes, my love,” our mother whispered, her voice dipping lower, growing more feminine. More submissive. “Yes, my Master.”

“Good girl.”

She whimpered, her eyes watering up.

Fuck me. I have the perfect family.

I crawled on top of my sister. She squealed excitedly, stretching her legs even wider until her thighs trembled.

“Fuck me, Master,” Lucy begged, staring up at me. “Fuck your little sister.”

“So demanding,’ I tsked, flitting between her left and right eye, recognizing the absolute yearning in them. I slipped my hand in between her thighs, and the moment I made contact with her clit, she almost burst apart.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” She writhed beneath me. “Your cock, Master. Please! PLEASE!”

I chuckled, rubbing tight, slow circles on her clit, gathering her incredible wetness. She trashed even wilder, screaming me out. Okay, the security outside could definitely hear that. I wonder what her personal guard, Otter, was thinking, knowing his precious ward was getting brutalized every day.

The sheer power I had built up in a month was overbearing. I could fuck anyone I wished, make any girl fall in love with me. I felt like the emperor of the world and I had the perfect throne in this penthouse suite overlooking the city, the Eiffel towel in the far distance.

Smiling, I looked between my girls, both of them naked and drenched, both of them begging to be fucked and abused.

A month ago, my biggest problem was finding a place to live, and now, my toughest decision boiled down to which woman I wanted to cum inside first.

I had already exploded inside Audrey, so Lucy deserved the second load. I didn’t even plan to fuck my mother. She had woken me up with my mouth around my cock, so the next obvious thing was to bend her over the ottoman and fuck her so hard, her shrieks woke Lucy up.

“You’re so wet, little sis,” I murmured, holding up my coated fingers, shimmering under the morning light. “How do you want to get fucked this morning?”

“Doggy,” she rasped, rolling around and going on all fours, pressing her toned back against my body. “I love doggy. I—I can feel you there the best.”

“We already did doggy last night,” I said. Even though we had fucked every chance we got, one week wasn’t enough time to familiarize myself with her body. And I had been busy. “I want to try something new.”

It had been an entire week since Lucy became my little sister. An entire week of brainwashing her entire family and everyone associated with her. Now they were all aware I was fucking my little superstar, and I made them all okay with it.

And it was a difficult journey too, because not only was I basically making her family okay with her new life of slavery, Lucy had some gorgeous girlfriends and it took all a lot of willpower to not make them mine when I flashed them.

After all, it only took a few words to have them as my personal plaything.

What was the saying?

With great power comes great responsibility.

I didn’t want a huge harem. I knew having mindless sex with women I had no deep emotional connection with was a pointless long-term pursuit.

I just wanted a family. Me and three top quality women I could genuinely love. I already chose two, and for the last one, I had to be extra picky.

“Yes, of course,” my little sister said, panting. “Anything you say, Master.”

“Anything you say,” our mother echoed. She was still fingering herself, gazing at me with a look of love. She heaved, whispering the last words in a heated rush. “We’ll do anything you say.”

I grinned at my girls. “I know you both will.”

Giving a nod to Audrey, I continued, “I’m going to cum inside your daughter. Then, I’ll fuck your ass as a reward for being patient. Do you understand?”

I swore she almost came from my words.

“Yes!” She nodded so fast. “Yes, please.”

I smiled. I didn’t realize it was this difficult to micromanage my girls. They were both insanely clingy and were constantly seeking my attention. I wasn’t used to it. Throughout my life, no one sought my validation, so I had to learn how to juggle my affections to keep both girls happy.

I sighed, turning towards the view once again. Paris was a beautiful city; I might even move here. We were out in France because of my little sister’s world tour.

It was all last minute. I could have had Lucy cancel the whole thing—she made it abundantly clear she would ditch her entire career for me—but after some consideration, I decided seeing the world with my family would do more harm than good.

When I told our mother that I was going around the world with Lucy, she immediately tried to resign her job, but the hospital wouldn’t allow her to quit since she was the director of her department and an essential hire.

So Audrey got off with a three months paid vacation—more than enough time to cover Lucy’s tour and garner some exotic experience around the globe.

I could make Audrey continue bringing money to the table—like any mother should—but it would break her heart if I left her back at home. Although I had absolute dominance over my girls, their happiness was crucial.

And a readily available pussy was too good to pass up. Lucy wouldn’t always be there for me since she had to perform, and my mother’s pussy was somehow always ungodly tight. And warm. And wet.

Fuck.

“Master…” Lucy’s lips were back on my neck, sucking a sensitive spot. “Which position do you want me in?”

I growled. “On your back. Now.”

Her lips immediately left my neck. A second later, eager brown eyes were staring up at me.

I still couldn’t believe it. I was going to fuck… that.

I looked at our mother, still touching herself. I beckoned her forward. When she obeyed, I gave her a nice, long kiss, reminding her she wasn’t forgotten and that I loved her. I really did. She was the first woman I touched, kissed, fucked.

I will never forget the day I lost my virginity to her. I had been so fucking nervous, but she kept my nerves in check with a lot of foreplay and gentle words. Audrey Gold was a genuinely good person who wanted to help people—that was the whole reason she worked in the medical field.

“That’s a good girl,” I said, shifting in between Lucy’s legs. “That’s a good little sister.”

She stayed panting, looking at me with hooded eyes while I maneuvered her body.

“Raise your legs up, my love,” I whispered. “Up… up. That’s it. Put your legs as far back as you can. As far back as you can. That’s it. Good girl.”

My mother had introduced me to this sex position. It allowed for extremely deep penetration, but the girl had to be flexible for it to work. Audrey could manage it just fine, but Lucy was much more nimble, effortlessly crossing her ankles behind her head.

Holy shit. I already knew this was going to be mindblowing sex. Her hips were lifted, pussy stretched out wide. With this angle, I would be deep inside her so quickly.

“Good girl,” I breathed, stroking her chin, then trailed my finger along her neck. “Such a good girl.”

Lucy whimpered. Mewled.

My little sister had adapted to her role perfectly. If I had never questioned her, I would have sworn she was a natural submissive. But she wasn’t.

Lucy was boy-ish and playful. Thankfully, my invention could rewire anyone’s mind. She still acted normally when not around me, but when we were together and intimate, she regressed into my perfect little sister.

I guided my cock to the entrance of her sex, hissing when I slid along her opening. God. She was so fucking wet and hot, sizzling my tip.

I stared into my sister’s amazing brown eyes. “You’re a good girl for me, aren’t you, little sis?”

She nodded again, her breaths staggered and broken, her plump breasts heaving underneath my chest, her pants filling up the room. I glanced down at her teardrops. She had much smaller tits than our mother, but I preferred it that way. I enjoyed having diversity in this family.

I stopped stroking her, grabbing her neck instead, applying a good amount of pressure to make her gasp, her eyes going wide.

“Answer me, little sis.”

“Yes…” She hiccuped cutely. “I—I’m a good girl. I’m a good girl. I… please…” Her pussy tightened, begging me to enter her. “Please, big bro. Please, Master.”

I was living my fantasies. Audrey was absolutely amazing, but having an eighteen-year-old writhing beneath me, willing to get fucked in any way I desired… It was a whole different feeling.

And she was a soon-to-be superstar, no less, a celebrity who had hordes of testosterone driven guys that would die to be in my position.

“When do you have to perform?” I asked her.

“Huh?”

“Your concert. When is it?”

I choked her harder, and she rasped. “T-Tonight… Tonight, Master. At eight.”

“When you perform, little sis. Who are you going to look at? Who are you going to sing to?”

“You.”

Fuck, I was so hard. Pre-cum leaked out of me, dripping into her clenching pussy. She must have felt me leaking into her too, because she whimpered out loud.

“Who do you live for, Lucy?”

“You, Master. You. I live for you. I breathe for you.”

No one would doubt her. The conviction in her voice was absolute.

Audrey’s moans grew louder. Sneaking a glance at our mother, I saw her staring at me, her bottom lip folded between her teeth, her fingers thrusting in and out of the pussy hole. She was getting riled up by my words. Damn it. I wanted her so bad, but her daughter deserved her share.

“Good girl.” I dropped my hand and Lucy gasped for air. I didn’t give her time to recompose herself. Without warning, I thrust in, and her pussy yielded at the intrusion, stretching apart as I buried myself deep inside my little sister.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Lucy squeezed her eyes shut, writhing back, trying to take me in deeper, but my balls were already pressed up against her rounded ass cheeks. “FUCK! FUCK! MASTER—FUCK—OH SHIT!”

“Don’t cum. Lucy. Fuck!” I could feel her quivering around my cock, and I groaned, staring down at her utter perfection. “You—you feel so fucking good.”

“So fucking good…” she whimpered. There was a sheen of sweat across her body and a flush had developed along her neck. “So fucking good. Oh… oh… AH!”

I moved back and forth, hissing out as her tight pussy welcomed every sharp thrust of my cock with little flexes. In the moment, I couldn’t differentiate between my mother and my sister’s pussy hole. They both were so tight. So fucking warm. Both keeping me hard and throbbing with constant little flexes.

I needed to experiment more. Fuck each fleshy tunnel one after another without breaks. I hadn’t been doing that. We haven’t even had a real family threesome yet. The week had been hectic. Chaotic. All the time I had, I devoted it to a single woman, fucking a pussy hole until I dropped.

“Master!” Lucy shrieked in an extremely high-pitched tone only trained musicians could emulate. “I—I’m going to… please… pleaseeeeeee!”

“You want to cum?” Drawing my hand back, I slapped her ass cheek and watched it jiggle from the impact.

“Yes!” Her voice cracked. “Y—Yes! Yes! PLEASE!”

“Wait.” I was unbearably close too. With grunts spilling out, I thrust hard and fast until I lost all control of rhythm and roared out the command my little sister was dying to hear. “NOW!”

The scream that erupted from my little sister’s throat… I worried about how she could perform tonight, and the next night, and the night after that.

She was so much louder than me, than our mother, who was also cumming from my command, even though it wasn’t directed at her.

The penthouse suite was an orchestra, and I was the conductor. Every time I thrust forward, music was created. The screams and shrieks from my girls, the distinct rhythm of hard cock entering wet pussy. Even the enormous bed we were fucking in was squeaking from how hard I was pounding into my sister.

“YES! YES! YES!” My sister took every brutal thrust in with determination. She stayed in position, her ankles locked behind her head, her nails clawing at my back, her eyes occasionally opening, showing whites.

My orgasm fizzled out after an eternity, but Lucy was still shrieking with our mother. Audrey’s fingers were a blur, thrusting in and out, moaning me out.

Finally, my sister violently shuddered then went still. Mom finished a few seconds later, our harsh breathing becoming the only sound in the room.

Lucy set her legs down, and I closed my eyes. I felt my little sister shift, then a second later, her lips were on mine. The kiss wasn’t as hungry as before. It was more of a sibling kiss, just light suction and a little tongue action. Nothing special. I tasted her mintiness, moaning as we spared lightly.

“Thank you, Master. For giving me this.” Lucy whimpered. “I love you.”

“No problem, sis.” I drew back, pulling out of her and nodding at our mother. “It’s your turn, Mommy. On all fours.”

Even though our mother had just came, she scrambled to position, then raised her ass high for me, giggling like a little girl.

I glance back at my heaving sister. “Lucy?”

She ran her thumb over her very pink and very raw pussy. “Yes, Master?”

“Go under Mommy. I want you to eat her pussy out while I fuck her from behind.”

She stiffened. “I—I might… I’m not very good at that, but of—of course.” She composed herself, nodding at me. ”Yes, Master.”

“That’s my good girl.”

“I’m your good girl,” she breathed, going over to our mother, who greeted her with a soft smile.

“Come here, love,” Audrey whispered, patting her pussy as if it was the most normal thing for a mother to do. “Remember our roles in this family.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Lucy squeaked, scooting under her, trying to make herself comfortable.

Inviting Lucy to join our small family had been a little difficult for Audrey to wrap her head around. According to my mother, we were just a two-person team our whole lives, so she wasn’t a big fan of ‘adopting an eighteen-year-old girl’ out of the blue.

Understandable, but all it took was one flash for my mother to accept her new daughter with open arms and a hot make-out session. Audrey’s mind was mine to tinker with, and now I was ecstatic to have Lucy a permanent part of our lives too.

“Mommy…” I smiled at my mother, crawling over to her and greeting her with a deep, claiming kiss.

“My baby boy,” my mother moaned, our tongues at war. “I love you.”

I shivered. I couldn’t even count the amount of ‘I love you’s’ I received from my beautiful girls.

They were actually astonishingly similar. Both were very expressive during sex, and the two of them were insanely clingy and emotional. One month in and I already had my fair share of dealing with tears.

“I love you too,” I said. “I love both of you.”

Our mother smiled. Lucy giggled.

“I’m going to fuck you hard, Mommy,” I told her. “You deserve this after all those long, tiring days at work.”

“Fuck me hard,” my mother breathed, our mouths in a panting frenzy of licks and burning hot tastes. I dipped my hand down and squeezed her tits hard, feeling up those amazing globes of sex. “Fuck… fuck Mommy hard.”

“I’m going to breed you, Mommy,” I growled, pulling back from her sweet lips, staring hard at her gorgeous hazels that never failed to mesmerize. “You’re going to give me so many daughters.”

“Yes…” Her voice dipped lower, growing sexier. “That’s what mothers are for. To serve her son. To bear his children.”

She wasn’t kidding. I made Audrey genuinely believe that a mother’s role was to breed with her eldest son as soon as he came of age.

But she was still on the pill. I wasn’t ready to become a father just yet. Not until I found my perfect older sister.

Although a mother’s job was to bear her son’s children—that was a sister’s job too. When Lucy gets older and her teardrops grow a little larger, I’d get her pregnant. But for my older sister? She would have to be instantly breedable.

My dream older sister needed to be more than hot. She needed to be exotic. Sexier than Audrey and Lucy. It was going to be a laborious journey to find a woman like that, but I had all the time in the world.

“Lucy,” I let go of my mother’s tits and settled behind my sister, getting into position. “Start licking.”

“Yes, Master,” she squeaked quietly from below.

A second later, our mother’s pants grew heavier. I took a peek down, watching as my sister sent little flicks of her tongue along Audrey’s dripping folds.

“Yes, sweetie,” Audrey heaved, moans tearing out of her lips. “Mmm… yes… that feels good. You’re doing great, honey.”

Our mother’s encouragement seemed to drive Lucy on, her flicks becoming fully fledged strokes, forcing our mother’s legs to tremble from the raw pleasure her daughter was providing her.

My turn.

Growling, I spread my mother’s cheeks even wider. “You’re so fucking sexy, Mommy.”

“So… f-ing… sexy…” Her loud heaves overpowered Lucy’s little groans. Aside from begging me to fuck her, my mother never swore and would sometimes reprimand us for cursing. She was an angel, and I was going to corrupt Audrey Gold.

I pressed my cock forward, kissing my tip into her anal opening. Our mother hissed out a loud breath, preparing herself for the second wave of onslaught she had to endure.

“Ready, Mommy?”

“Yes, baby,” she rasped, her voice shaking so badly. “Fuck… fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy hard.”

And so I fucked her. As rough as I could, with no thought or sense of rhythm. I just pounded away into her insanely tight asshole. Rough groans escaped me as I hammered in and out of her like a madman, each thrust forward making Audrey arch her spine and cry out pitifully, tears streaming down her face as her son and daughter ravaged her pleasure holes.

“Baby!” My mother shrieked. “Master—AH! I—I have to… please…” She went silent for a second, but the silence was short-lived when our hips connected. “AHHHH!”

“Shh…” I gripped her ass cheeks, feeling their plumpness. “It’s okay, Mommy. I’m going to count down from three. And when I give you the command, you cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, baby!” She cried out again. “Oh my god, Lucy. Oh—oh! Y-Your tongue! Your tongue!”

Looks like Lucy was doing an amazing job. I had to reward my little sister after.

I half-wanted our mother to break before I gave her the green light, just so I had an excuse to punish her. Audrey was an angel, so having her spanked and whipped was always an unbearable, sinful sight.

“Fuck!” My cock was on the verge of exploding. I had stretched her anal hole apart, and every thrust in had in me so fucking deep, splintering me with ecstasy. Sucking in a breath, I hammered forward, cheered on by my mother’s lustful moans and shrill cries.

“AHH!” My mother gasped. “AH—TANNY!”

“Count, Mommy,” I reminded her, squeezing my eyes shut as stars floated in my vision. I was mentally counting down for myself too, teetering on the edge, eager to sync my release with my lovely mother, like we had done countless times before.

“T-Three!” She shrieked. “OH MY GOD! THREE! THREE!”

I have never ever seen her this riled up. Sure, Audrey was vocal when we had rough sex, but she never screamed like this.

I sucked in a staggered, shallow breath, then opened my eyes and rammed forward once again.

Pleasure blitzed through me. I clenched my jaw tight just as Audrey’s shrieks lit up the room.

“TWO! TWO! TWO!”

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

“Mommy!” Lucy’s heavy pants were a blur in the background. I could barely hear her through the roar of blood in my head. “Don’t cum yet!”

Audrey shook her head wildly, sending golden locks everywhere. I had to give it to our mother. I had no idea how she was keeping it together. Lucy would have been a goner long ago.

Maybe Audrey didn’t want to be punished. She craved to be a good mother. Always loving. Always obedient. A true leader to her daughter.

“Last…” Fuck. I half-opened my eyes, roving over my mother’s toned back, crazy curves, and luscious bottom. “Last thrust, Mommy. After this, I want you to squeeze me real fucking good. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” Audrey shuddered. “Yes… Mas—”

I couldn’t wait for her to complete her sentence. Rearing my head back and squeezing my eyes shut, I shot my hips forward, pounding deep into her asshole, submitting to all the overwhelming sensations and detonating into her fertile body.

There were screams. Banshee shrieks. High-pitched moans. Guttural groans. The room was a harmony of tunes. Everyone contributed. Even Lucy. Judging from her excited moans, she was cumming alongside us too.

Aftershocks of pleasure wrecked me, and I didn’t stop unloading into my mother until she received every single drop.

I shuddered when I finally fizzled out, slumping on top of my mother’s sweat-slicked body, hearing my girls continue on, screaming me out. Fuck. My mother smelled so fucking good, and she was squeezing my cock so tight, it was actually agonizing—but in a good way.

I stayed there, heaving breaths, spent and content, groaning as my mother continued clamping her asshole around my cock, keeping me hard forever.

“Big bro…” Lucy’s melodic voice brought my attention downwards. She was panting below our mother, her dark eyes half-closed, her lips drenched with our mother’s juices. She looked stunning.

“Yes, Lucy?”

She let out a shaky exhale. “It’s my turn again…”

“Lucy, I think—I think I’m dry.”

“No…” She sighed defeatedly. “Please, Master. I want more. I need more.”

Jesus. My little sister was a sex fiend. But it was expected. She had just turned eighteen. Endless energy was brimming in that youthful, curve-filled body.

“Mommy?” I switched my attention to our mother, who had collapsed on top of her daughter. “Are you okay?”

“Mmm hmm…”

I chuckled at her hazy responses and watched my sister struggle out from beneath our mother before scooting towards me, leaving a trail of her wetness along the bedsheets.

“Do anal with me, Master,” she suggested brightly, resting her head on my shoulders and whispering filth in my ear. “I’m ready for it.”

I raised a brow, even though she couldn’t see me. “You sure?”

We had tried anal the first day after I had enslaved her. Even excessively lubed up, she was ungodly tight down there, and it was too painful for her to continue, so we dropped it. It wasn’t a big deal. I was still a week in exploring her body, and I don’t see myself getting bored with her exquisite pussy just yet.

“Please.” Her voice cracked. “No one has been in there before. I want you to be the first. I want you to own me completely.”

Jesus.

What did I do to deserve such unyielding loyalty from my girls? Well, it shouldn’t really be a surprise, since I brainwashed them to love me more than life itself.

Her submissive tone, her sweaty body, along with her very pink looking pussy almost convinced me to bend her over and fuck her forbidden hole, but it was better to draw out the moment. Recover a bit and then unload into her once I was fully prepared.

I wrapped a hand around her neck, and her jaw went slack, barely audible moans leaking through parted pink lips.

“Tonight,” I growled. “Once you’re done with your concert, I’ll fuck your ass.”

“Promise?” she gasped louder when I applied pressure.

“I promise.”

“I can’t wait.” She shuddered. “I’m so glad I don’t have to waste time doing meet-and-greets anymore.”

Lucy used to love fan meetups, but that all changed once I was in her life. Along with being her adopted big brother, I had replaced her manager.

It was a simple task to make the executive decision to end all meet-and-greets along with canceling most of her scheduled interviews, so we could have more time to fuck.

She was mine. I didn’t want some grubby nerd putting her hands around her. And not to mention, the more famous Lucy became, the more difficult it would be to maintain our secret. There was no way in hell I could flash millions of people.

The obvious decision was to make her quit her career, but having Lucy relatively famous strengthened my lust for her. She was extremely desirable to countless men, and I could bathe in the satisfaction that Lucy slept in my bed, and no one else’s.

I still couldn’t believe it. A little over a week ago, I was ogling over Lucy’s Instagram photos, and now I was fucking her. I owned her. Every lock of her beautiful dark hair. Every inch of her perfect, creamy skin.

I love power. After eighteen years with the severe lack of it, it was so fucking gratifying finally living in the abundance of it.

I had transformed two strong-willed beautiful women into my submissive personal playthings, and I woke up every day to heaven on Earth.

“Come,” I said, taking my little sister’s wet hand and pulling her up. “Let Mommy rest. Let’s take a shower. Then we can go do some lingerie shopping before your concert.”

“Lingerie shopping?” Lucy bundled her messed up hair and tossed her rich black waves behind her lean shoulders. “Do I even need lingerie? I’m always naked because you want me naked.”

I smiled at my pet, flushed pink from tits to neck. “I think some red lace would fit you perfectly.”

* * *

Through the packed crowd, Lucy found me sitting in the VIP row and we locked eyes.

She looked like an angel on stage, clad in a tight silver glitter dress. Every time she moved, she lit up, shimmering under the bright lights.

My sister sang her heart out, much to the crowd’s delight. They were screaming her name, hands up in the air, cameras all aimed at her.

Lucy was singing an original love song she had written over a year ago, but she was dedicating every single word to me, and nobody knew that except us.

She finished her song and ended our minute-long eye contact with a cock throbbing wink, turning away and accepting her applause from the clueless crowd.

I look at my mother beside me, looking around, shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

“Hey.” I pressed my palm against the small of her back. She straightened herself, gasping. Audrey also looked amazing, with her golden hair styled up in a fancy braided updo. “You okay?”

“Yeah.” I ran small, tight circles on her back, smiling when my mother’s breathing quickened. “I’m just not used to wearing a dress like this.”

I smirked at her newly bought attire. She was wearing a one shoulder satin mini dress that strangled her delicious curves and strained over her humongous tits. Fuck. Just looking at her was difficult. I wanted nothing else than to bury my cock inside her tight pussy.

“You have to start wearing slutty,” I told her, sliding my hands towards her milky thighs.

My mother knew exactly what I wanted because she gripped my wrist and glanced around us.

“Tanny!” she warned, the panic obvious in her hazel eyes. “Don’t! There’s people!”

I ignored her, pressing my finger forward, slipping under her pink mini dress and finding ample wetness.

My girls were banned from wearing underwear outside. I wanted easy access to their tight cunts at all times.

“You’re my slut,” I told her, inhaling her intoxicating perfume. If sex had a scent, this was it. “Get used to it.”

My mother flinched at the word ‘slut’, her eyes widening when she realized I was seriously going to finger fuck her with a crowd of thousands behind us.

“I’m your mother!” Somehow, I managed to hear her hushed whispers through all the wild commotion. “Not your…”

“Slut,” I finished for her, staring at her hazels as I began to play with her throbbing clit. Audrey’s body betrayed her big show of hesitance. She moaned, rolling her hips against my hand, desperate for friction. “Say it, slut.”

“I—I’m your mother, Tanny,” she whimpered, her bottom lip trembling, her whispers turning to harsh pants. “I’m not that.”

“All mothers are sluts for their eldest son.” I settled into my seat as I dipped my pinky into her pulsing, hot folds. My mother jerked up, then yelped before clamping a hand over her mouth, looking around urgently. “All mothers should sexually please their son… right?”

I knew she would agree. I molded her entire ideology of life.

Audrey looked back towards me, her eyes glazing over. She stole a hand towards her right tit, rubbing tight circles over her nipple. Yes… right… She was getting into it.

“But…” she continued. “That doesn’t make me your...” She trailed off into silence.

I returned her gaze. “If I tell you to bend over now so I can fuck your lovely pussy, would you disobey me?”

She fell silent, and I rewarded her with adding another finger, stretching her pussy open.

“Please…” Her lips parted. “Master.”

“Answer me, Mommy. Would you disobey me?”

“N—No…”

“Then what does that make you?”

“Oh my god…” Her nails dug into my wrists, her pants hot on my neck. Working in a third digit, my mother began pumping her hips, meeting my back-and-forth thrusts. “This feels so wrong.”

“Mommy…” I wrapped my other hand around her neck, making it obvious what we were doing, but I couldn’t care less. Lucy’s security wouldn’t stop us. I was the emperor here. “Answer me.”

I punctuated each word with a hard thrust from my fingers, making her moan louder and louder.

“What….” I began.

Thrust.

“Does.”

Thrust.

“That.”

Thrust.

“Make.”

Thrust.

“You?”

Thrust.

“YOUR SLUT!” My mother’s shrill scream cut through the blaring uproar of the crowd. Her pussy clamped around my fingers, and a flood of wetness dampened her skirt. “YOUR F-ING SLUT!”

Lucy started her next song. My gaze met with my sister’s, and I nodded at her, giving her a silent message I hoped she’d understand.

It’s your turn next.

Lucy winked, then gestured for the crowd to sing along.

“Good girl.” I whispered into her ear, feeling her shudder as she calmed down from her high. “Come.” Standing up, I pulled my mother to her feet with me.

She looked around, smoothing down her skimpy dress. “Where… where are we going?”

“Backstage. I’m going to fuck you.” I snaked my hand around her ass, squeezing her cheeks and leading her forward. “I need a tight, hot pussy right now.”

“Tanny…” She wasn’t resisting, and we walked past security towards a more secluded area. “We should wait until we return to the hotel. This doesn’t feel right.”

No way I was waiting.

I squeezed her right ass cheek really fucking hard, making her yelp. “Mommy, I know you’ve been a good girl all your life. You always go by the rules. Straight A student, cheer captain, fully paid off scholarships. But I’m taking over the family, so you play by my rules now. Do you understand, slut?”

I half expected her to argue, or maybe remain silent, but she surprised me with a barely audible whimper.

“Yes, Master.”

“Good, Mommy. Now keep quiet and get ready to be fucked hard.”

* * *

Lucy finished her performance at the same time I unloaded into Audrey’s pussy. I think I have an addiction to our mother’s tight cunt, because I still couldn’t get enough of it.

Lucy’s pussy was amazing too, but I didn’t understand how Audrey’s cunt defied the laws of physics. She was always tight, no matter how much I stretched her.

We were in the private VIP room, with my sweat-slicked mother on the couch, sprawled naked, moaning mindlessly. I rolled off her, feeling like I was going to have a heart attack with how hard my heart was pounding against my ribcage.

I could hear the muffled roar of the crowd and Lucy’s words all around the venue, amplified by the speakers. She was thanking her fans for the hundredth time, told everyone she loved them, and then she was gone, probably trying to look for her family.

She found us five minutes later. There were two quick raps on the door before she burst into the room, all glitters and smiles.

Lucy looked at our mother, naked, and passed out on the couch. She dragged her gaze to my reddening cock, cum dripping down my slit before she met my eyes and shook her head. “I hope you still have enough for me, because I’m really fucking horny right now.” She blew out a breath and let down her hair. “Holy shit, tonight was awesome!”

I smiled at my little sister. “Sorry, I couldn’t see the final part of your show.”

“You didn’t. This is the final part of my show.”

Lucy slid off her shoulder straps. Her silver dress shimmered down her body, pooling at her feet.

As per my rules. No underwear. We were all naked now.

I had Lucy as my little sister for a week, and I haven’t grown tired of gawking at those beautiful teardrops—so much smaller than her mother’s. And that ass. Jesus Christ, that ass.

Our mother might take gold for the tighter pussy and larger tits, but Lucy possessed the best bubble ass on planet Earth. It was just… perfection.

She must have noticed me goggling at her ass—it was pretty obvious—because she smirked and then sauntered over to me, taking my hand and placing it on her toned, rounded cheeks.

Lucy wasn’t lying when she said she was horny. My sister thrust her soaked pussy against my thighs, leaving a slick wet trail, her lips on my ear, growling. “You fucked Mommy in the ass so many times. You keep saying how you love my ass, but you never fucked me there. Remember what you said? That you were going to fuck me there after my concert? Well, here we are.”

“Get the lube.”

“There’s lube here?” She took a small step back, looking around the room, panting. “Where?”

“In Mommy’s handbag.”

“Oh.” I watched my sister ruffle through our mother’s bag. She was still asleep, with my cum seeping out from her overflowed pussy, trailing down the side of her thighs.

“Found it!”

Sitting on the other black leather couch, I patted my thighs. “Come here.”

Lucy lubed me up, her soft fingers expertly gliding over my rock hard cock, then she handed me the bottle. “Your turn.”

I frowned. “What?”

“What?” She frowned back, looking so cock-throbbingly adorable, if that was even a word. “You know the drill. Put your finger in there.”

I squirted a good amount of gel on my palm. “I have never seen you this turned on before, little sis.”

“You haven’t fucked me since this morning. Since we left the hotel, it’s all media and more media. By the time I’m on stage, all I could think about is your cock entering my body.”

I slapped her ass. “On all fours.”

Lucy moved quickly. Within a flash, I was staring at hips up high, her ass offered to me like the good little sister I molded her into.

I had done this a dozen times with Audrey before, so why was I so nervous?

Schooling my breath, I pressed my lubed up finger into her. The moment I made contact with her puckered hole, Lucy gasped loud, buckling her hips forward.

My sister forced a laugh. “Oh, wow. I didn’t expect to feel that. It’s ticklish and kinda… painful, but in a good way.” Laughing again, she returned to position. “Okay… okay… do it again.”

“Just relax, Lucy.” I swiped my finger along her hole and she shrieked out. “Relax.”

“Stop it! Put it in! Don’t wait! In!”

“Fine.” I didn’t wait any longer, pressing forward, easing my digit into her. She was ungodly tight—much tighter than her pussy—and her groans filled up the room as I spread my finger around her untouched passage, lubricating her thoroughly.

“That… that wasn’t so bad,” my sister heaved, crumbling down on the couch when her ankles failed to support her. “I feel so weird right now. My entire body is tingling all over.”

“Come.” I sat up and patted my thighs when she looked at me. “Straddle me.”

She raised a brow. “We’re not doing doggy?”

“Tonight,” I told her. “For now, ride my cock with your ass.”

“Tonight?” She sucked in a breath. “We’re doing anal later tonight?” She sucked in a cute little breath. “Again?”

“Of course.” When she didn’t move from where she was, I grabbed her and heaved my little sister on top of me. She let out a shriek, then clutched my shoulders. “You aren’t going to walk tomorrow, dear sister.”

“I have to perform tomorrow night!”

“Then you’re going to perform with a limp.” I dipped forward and took her right nipple in between my lips, circling my tongue over the beaded tip.

“Oh—oh shit…” Lucy reared her head towards the ceiling, closing her eyes and enthusiastically grinding her hips against mine. “That—that feels so good...”

“I’m going to tear your asshole apart.”

“Fuck me, Tanny.” Lucy was crazy with her humping. My entire lower body was drenched in her arousal. “Take me… Master.”

Gripping her cheeks, I lifted my sister over my cock and nodded. When she lowered herself, sinking down on my length, time stopped.

“AH—TANNY!” Lucy bit her lower lips, staring hard into my eyes, her expression contorted into a mixture of extreme pleasure and agonizing pain. “You.. You’re so big!”

“Lucy!” I went back to her teardrops, utterly hooked on them, sucking on her nipples, one after another. I was a bundle of fired up nerves, my cock midway inside her ass, but that wasn’t enough for my sister. She really wanted me in deeper.

She shrieked, then rolled her hips forward and down, crying out even louder every time I went an inch deeper. I hit a hard spot inside her and my sister gasped, going rigid against my bare chest.

She stilled for half a second, and then I exploded. She shattered apart with me, taking in the torrent of cum I was bursting inside her tight hole, screaming out her pleasure.

“Lucy—I…” I couldn’t complete my sentence, spasming out my release. How was this possible? I had just fucked out mother until she went unconscious. I should be drained of energy, but my sister seemed to reinvigorate me, satiating me with her energy, with her youth.

FUCK!

“Tanny…” I felt her lips on top of my head. She pecked me there, still gyrating her hips back and forth. Back and forth. There was no rhythm. It was just pure lust and nonstop fucking. “I can feel you…” She groaned when our hips connected hard. “You’re so fucking deep inside me, Tanny.” Shivering, she rasped out the last words. “So fucking deep.”

She moved her hands upwards, taking my chin, bending down. I didn’t know how long we kissed, but we were still fucking, repeatedly joining our bodies together, even though I was empty. Lucy came again, biting down on my lips.

I tasted copper, but I didn’t care, sucking on her minty lips until it felt like her mouth was a part of mine.

“You’re perfect, Lucy,” I gasped, pushing her back so I could see her fully, admiring all her exotic, flawless features. “When I imagined a little sister, you’re everything I fantasized about.”

Lucy choked in a breath. “I—I don’t know what you’re talking about, Tanny, but keep going.. Keep… I—I think I’m going to cum… again!” She squealed. “Oh, my god! I love your cock!”

I was in a daze, spent from back-to-back sex with my beautiful girls. “I can’t wait for some sister-on-sister action. You’re going to love your older sister.”

“Sister… ah…” Lucy didn’t stop, bouncing her ass up and down my raw cock. “Older sister… I love my family.”

She had no clue what I was talking about, but it didn’t matter.

I squeezed her ass cheeks.

“We’re going to Spain next, right?” I asked her.

Lucy nodded furiously, her bottom lips folded in between her perfect teeth, squeals leaking from her tightly sealed lips.

“Good,” I heaved. “Good.”

I always wanted a Spanish sister.