The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Perfect Family

Chapter 2

Perfect Mother 2

I stared into the dazzling hazels and smiled. “So, what is the prognosis, Doctor?”

Doctor Audrey Gold returned my smile and slowly slid the stethoscope down my chest. “I think…”

“You think…?”

“I think…” she repeated, licking her lips and looking so sexy in just her doctor’s coat with nothing underneath it. She skated the chest piece of the stethoscope even lower and I gasped when she landed on my massive erection that was covered only with cotton shorts. “... your prognosis, Mr. Gold, is that you’re about to cum.” Her hazel eyes went back to mine. “Inside this doctor’s tight, little body.”

She giggled, and I laughed. I knew it was a ridiculous idea to come up with this weird roleplay where I have my mother do a ‘medical check-up’ on me. But she had always pestered me to experiment with new and different things and offered herself to be my lab rat.

How could I refuse?

To be honest, I always preferred the good old doggy style because I could always admire her ridiculous ass cheeks while I hammered away into her pussy. There was something about riding a girl from behind, just like our ancestors had done all those years ago, that gave me this raw, primal energy. Doggy never failed to make me have a long pleasurable orgasm, but my mother was right: it didn’t hurt to try new things.

And there was a long list of sex positions and kinks I wanted to iron out with her. Audrey had been my mother for only sixteen days, and we have had sex at least five times daily, which was crazy, since her work schedule was hectic, especially on the weekends.

As the medical head of audiology, she had to attend never-ending meetings, and she still held appointments with clients because she said she enjoyed helping people, especially the elderly, which was the majority of her client base.

My mother would most often start the day by slipping my morning wood into her already soaked sex and ride me, waking me up in the most pleasurable way imaginable.

I could lay back and admire her bare beauty, with her golden locks down and undone and not a lick of makeup on her face. After I had the first orgasm of the day, she would give me a blowjob, make out with me for half an hour, then get ready for work.

I would have to wait until close to midnight before I could meet her again, utterly drained with half-closed eyes. We would have shower sex before continuing our lovemaking in bed until either I ran out of cum or I forced myself to stop because my mother was too exhausted but didn’t want to show it. She was always willing to fuck, always begging me to cum inside her.

Audrey was the first and only person I had sex with, but fuck me, if I had known a tight, fleshy tunnel could give me that amount of pleasure, I might not have waited a whole damned month to lose my virginity.

But then again, maybe sex was only amazing with the right person. Although I had only been introduced to the world of unbound rapture, it was obvious my mother really knew how to maximize a man’s pleasure.

“Mhmm.” I closed my eyes and groaned softly when my mother leaned forward and kissed me on the neck. She always loved to start with my neck, then either go for my lips next, or trail light and sweet pecks down my front, towards my cock.

Today, she chose my lips.

I moaned out my pleasure when her lips captured mine, already feeling the out-pour of love as she lightly sucked on my lips with a passion that cannot be faked while her hands wrestled to get my shorts off of me. I wanted us to wear some clothes, to really sell the roleplay of client and doctor, but I knew sex would come eventually. So in the end, I had my mother only wear her doctor’s coat while I chose a pair of shorts.

My cotton pants were quickly thrown to the side, along with the stethoscope. My cock sprang out, already rock hard, leaking, and my mother’s hand came down from my cheek to stroke it while her free hand started to take off her doctor’s coat.

“No,” I gasped, leaning back a little to halt her tongue’s assault. “Leave it on. I want to fuck you in your uniform. Then, you’re going to go to work with my cum still on it.”

”I love this uniform fetish that you have, baby. It’s so kinky.” She went back to kissing my neck, not wanting to waste a second of not having her lips on my flesh. “Of course, baby. You can fuck Mommy however you want, in any way you desire. I just can’t wait for that stewardess uniform to arrive so we can play flight attendant and passenger.”

“Or in a maid’s uniform.”

“Oh yes, baby.” she moaned loudly as if I had penetrated her. But other than having one hand on her left breast, palming and squeezing the globe of sex, and the other hand on her hips to steady her as she kissed me, I was doing nothing special.

“Mommy can’t wait to roleplay as your maid. I want you to ram my pussy so hard, I would be screaming Master.”

My cock jerked in her hands at the mention of the word. She must have noticed it, because she stopped sucking on my neck and turned to look at me, her hazel eyes gleaming.

“You like that?” I watched her smile morph into a smirk. “You like being called Master?

This time, she said it in a slow, seductive purr, underlying the word with a sexiness that drove me up the wall. It was so fucking addicting hearing it coming from the hottest blonde I had ever laid my eyes on—but it was dangerous too. She didn’t know how much power she held over me with just a single word.

“Oh god.” I squeezed my eyes shut and tried my best to hold back the impending wave of ecstasy. “I’m going to cum if you say that one more time.”

“Oh.” She stopped pumping my cock and placed the same hand over her opened mouth. “And we can’t have that happening, can we? Not yet. Remember what day it is, baby?”

I opened my eyes and sighed happily. These two weeks have been the best weeks of my life. I had never felt this much love from someone. From anyone.

Somebody might argue that this wasn’t genuine love. That Audrey Gold was so brainwashed that the love she poured out to me wasn’t from her heart.

I couldn’t give two shits.

I never felt a slight tingle of guilt whenever I plunged my cock into her pussy while she announced her undying love for me.

“Yes,” I told her. “Today we are going to try something new.”

“Yes, baby.” She went back to my lips, her soft lips desperate to suck on mine and her warm tongue eager to explore my mouth. “Mommy woke up early for this. You promised me we would finally try anal.”

She pulled back and gazed deeply into my eyes, waiting for my response.

I nodded, but apparently I didn’t look convincing enough because her expression grew soft.

“What’s wrong, baby?” She raised a hand to cup my cheek, the other absentmindedly stroking my balls, tickling them with her nails, making me groan. “Remember what I told you, love? I want you to experiment with your sexuality and kinks together with me. Find out what you like and what you love. But we don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with. I don’t want to force you into anything.”

I started to say something, but her lips came crashing back into me and I sighed as she kissed me into bliss.

“I can suck you off like always, baby. Or if you want, you can ride Mommy. We can do anything you want. You’re in control. Always.”

“No,” I gasped as her tongue attacked mine. “I want… I want to fuck your ass. I want to feel what it’s like to be in there.”

She withdrew her tongue and pressed a long kiss on my lips before pulling back, her hazel eyes so beautiful. “It’s just nerves, then?”

“Yeah. I really want to fuck you there, but it’s… you know.”

“I understand.” My mother grazed her thumb along my bottom lip. “Remember when Mommy took your virginity? Our first time?” She giggled. “God, it feels like yesterday. Don’t worry, baby. Just like back then, Mommy is going to guide you. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and Mommy will stop.” Her eyes glittered. “Tell me a safe word. Do you know what that is, my love?”

“I do.”

She skated her thumb up and brushed away the stray locks from my forehead. “I can tell you are a dominant, Tanner. You crave control. It could be because you were born like that, or maybe because Mommy was always busy throughout your childhood and you feel you lack control.”

Her eyes glistened, and she sniffed back tears. “I’m sorry that I’m not always there for you. You have to understand, Mommy had to save up for you to have a good life. Now, I’m thirty-five and have enough in the bank for you to live a good life Mommy always wanted for you.

“It’s okay,” I whispered, feeling a little teary-eyed at all the emotions she was pouring out from fake memories.

“I’m a mix of both, baby,” she told me, tilting her head and wiping away tears with one hand, the other one clutched at my cheek. “I can be dominant when needed and submissive when wanted. But with you, I’m almost always playing the latter. So, know that you always have the reins, and I’ll only do what you want. There are no limits for me.”

“Then we don’t need a safe word,” I said. “Because I’m willing to do anything with you too.”

The tears came pouring out then. My mother nodded through them.

“Okay, baby. But remember, always tell me if you’re uncomfortable and I’ll adjust accordingly. Everything I do is for your happiness. There is no point in us having sex if you don’t enjoy it.”

“I love it, Mommy. I love fucking your ridiculous body.’

“Ridi—” She burst out laughing, her emotions doing a complete one-eighty. When she was done, Audrey was all bright smiles and white teeth. “I do have a nice body, don’t I?”

I tore myself away from her mesmerizing gaze and used both hands to open up her doctor’s coat, revealing a fully toned stomach, abs visible and glistening under the bedroom’s light. Her breasts were magnificent, as always, sitting snugly on her chest, deceptively large.

I had thought I could palm with my outstretched hands when I first saw those globes hidden behind her dress, but as soon as they were revealed, there was an ‘oh shit’ moment when I saw just how enormous they actually were.

My mother allowed me to scan her body, holding her unbuttoned white coat to the side and arching her back so I could have the best view possible.

“Shall we start, my love?” she purred out when I stared at her body for way too long. To be honest, I could spend hours upon hours ogling those plump breasts, her milky skin, her freshly shaven sex, and all her delicious curves, but she had to get to work in a couple of hours.

“Let’s,” I agreed, and her sexy smirk was back.

“Let me get the lube,” she breathed, letting go of her coat and wrapping a hand behind my head to pull me into her lips.

Even though my mother hadn’t drunk her morning coffee yet, there was still a faint taste of light roasted beans mixed in with her natural sweetness. It was fucking addicting beyond pleasure having her kiss me like that, her lips softly sucking and her tongue eagerly licking.

That was one of the many things I loved about Audrey. She loved kissing me and the limited time we had spent together was full of make out sessions, a mix of both intense and gentle, depending on my mood.

This one was gentle, full of passion. I answered her soft moans with my own, my arm wrapping around her hips, hers at my head and around my neck.

Minutes passed, and she finally withdrew, wiping her lips with her thumb and giggling like a schoolgirl that just kissed her crush.

“Give me a sec,” my mother said, winking at me before standing up from her stool that had been a foot apart when we had started the role play, but was now interjoined with mine.

I nodded, stood up too and went towards the unmade bed we both shared, getting up on the soft mattress and watching my mother walk to her dressing table and retrieve the lube.

The table was inexpensive and simple. Except for my mother’s appearance, everything Audrey owned was plain. She had been saving up her money for God knows what, but it had been a good thing because now I didn’t need to brainwash some rich folks and steal their wallets. There were millions in her bank account, which she had already given me joint access to, along with putting my name in all her stocks and assets.

If you told me I would be a multimillionaire a few years ago, before I had started working on my brainwashing invention, I would think you were a lunatic. Going from having thirty bucks in my bank account to seeing eight digits under my name was still bizzare every time I thought about it.

And I was going to spend that sweet money soon. Although her apartment was cozy and nice, I desired a family of four, so we needed a bigger and fancier home.

“I’m back, baby.” My mother hopped on the bed and sat beside me, popping open the bottle cap and squeezing out the gel.

Then, she held the base of my cock in a taut grip and dipped her head in between my legs, sensually lick up my erection from balls to tip, then all around, my heart doubling in speed as I watched her perform the erotic act.

“Now, some lube,” she whispered, her voice layered all husky and low as she coated the gel on top of her saliva.

“Mommy?”

Her gaze hovered towards mine. “Yes, my love?”

“Would it be alright if we moved to a grander place? Something like…” I hesitated, eyeing her, but she was just watching me, so I continued. “Maybe, a, I don’t know, a five-bedroom condo?”

“Of course, baby.” She didn’t even look shocked or confused at my outlandish request. Her gaze switched between my throbbing cock and my eyes. “Anything you want, Mommy gives. We will go condo hunting…” She did some mental calculations in her head. “... next Thursday? I’ll take a day off then. Is that okay?”

“Perfect. Thank you.’

“No,” she whispered, leaning back down again and sucking all the pre-cum that was oozing from my tip. “Thank you, baby. For loving me. For allowing me to be your mother.”

Audrey let go of my cock and exhaled, tying her golden waves up to a loose ponytail with a hair band she had retrieved along with the bottle.

“Now it’s time to lube up my second hole.” She smiled. “It should be very tight since no one has been there for, oh god, ages. So we need to loosen it up a bit.” Tilting her head, she gazed at me lovingly. “Do you want to do the honors?” A pause. “I can do it if you’re not comfortable.”

“No, let me.”

“Of course, baby.” She handed the bottle to me and watched me as I rubbed the lube around my right index finger. “I’m so excited that we’re trying this. It was the best day of my life when you told me you shared the same feelings I felt and allowed me to take your virginity.” She breathed out again, but it was audibly harsher and quicker.

My mother was getting turned on.

“This feels like our first time again.” She rubbed the tip of my cock with the pad of her thumb, gathering more pre-cum that was seeping out and then pressing her semen coated finger against her tongue. “After all, this is what mothers should do for their sons. It’s just so sad that society thinks incest is wrong and it is frowned upon. Did you know that in ancient times, what we are doing now was the norm? Now, the meaning of true love is lost among all the crap.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said. “All mothers should serve their sons like this.”

She nodded, breathing heavy exhales and inhales as she lazily stroked my slippery cock. “Sadly, the girls at the hospital wouldn’t understand. I’m just so happy you do.”

My mother turned around and got on all fours, groaning as she positioned her upper body on top of a stack of white pillows. I was breathing hard along with her, more pre-cum seeping out from my cock as she weaved her hands backwards, rode the hem of her coat up, and then spread her ass cheeks wide, giving me an obstructed view of both her fleshy tunnels.

“Go ahead, darling.” She wiggled her ass at me. “Lube Mommy up.”

I couldn’t form words as my heart thundered and my blood pounded. With trembling fingers, I raised my right hand and reached for her, almost breaking apart when I touched her soft ass cheeks, feeling them mold under my greedy palms and causing my mother to moan softly.

I didn’t know why I was so nervous. We have fucked almost a hundred times already and yet whenever I heard her car pulling up in the parking lot, I would sweat and my body would shake. The sound of her footsteps walking towards the door, and then the keys jangling meant sex was only minutes away. Although there was no anxiety when I was plunging inside her pussy like there was no tomorrow, the moments leading up to that were always nerve wrecking.

“Oh, baby.” Her moans grew louder as I prod my index finger into the entrance of her forbidden opening. Her cries were shrill but controlled because we had many people living around us, only separated by thin walls. “Oh—oh my god.”

Her erotic moans and groans started dissipating the anxious fog, and a fire lit up in my chest.

I pressed my finger forward, penetrating Audrey and forcing her to buck her hips and gasp so loudly, anyone walking past our tiny apartment would hear it.

“I’m okay,” she told me, breathing harshly. “Go on, baby. Don’t forget, Mommy can take anything his baby boy gives.”

The words tumbled out of my lips. It felt so natural, so right to say, that I didn’t even feel any remorse spilling out the dark promise.

“I want to put a baby inside you.”

“A baby?” She was mostly unmoving, just breathing and wiggling her hips backwards, trying to take my finger in the right way. “A girl?”

“Um-hum.”

“That would be nice,” she said without a shred of hesitation. “Mommy can not only play the role of your doting mother but also your submissive wife too.”

“Fuck, that sounds hot.”

“Language, baby,” she warned. “But, yes. What you’re proposing honestly sounds like a dream come true. I had been too busy with work to find a suitable partner, but deep inside, I desired someone to share the rest of my life with, and perhaps have more children.”

She inhaled sharply when I sank another inch into her, then another. My finger was halfway inside her now, and there was no doubt this hole was way tighter than her pussy.

“I never thought of it, but you’ll be the perfect partner, my love.” I couldn’t see her face, but I could tell she was tearing up again. “And it will be an honor to bear your children.” She sniffed. “But…”

I stilled. But? Was she having doubts about something I said for the first time?

“But?”

“But you have to propose properly before I officially accept to be your wife.”

I circled my finger around her ring of muscles, lubing everything I touched. She groaned low when I withdrew my finger to top up more gel.

“You mean I have to go down on one knee and all that?”

The very idea of proposing to a woman was ridiculous, a complete fantasy. But here I was.

“I would love that. And I don’t want to sound bossy, but maybe a nice diamond ring to go along with it?”

When I didn’t reply, she immediately piped up.

“Of course, we don’t have to do it the proper way if you don’t want to. We don’t need to have a very private wedding and everything that goes along with it. You can just breed me and I’ll be your wife in every way without all the fuss.”

“Hmm…” I inserted my finger back into her. This time, it was a much smoother glide in and I worked my way until my digit was fully submerged inside her ass, being cheered on by my mother’s erotic moans.

“I can be your concubine too, if you ever desire more than a single woman. I would absolutely love, love to be your wife and your only lover, but I am old enough to understand my role and I know you have a very active sex drive. Even if only on occasions, I’m content with sharing the same bed with you.”

She tried to sound casual about it like it was no big deal, but the upset was clear in her voice, and it made me stop to think it through seriously. I was definitely going to have more than a single partner. I would have two sisters, but both of them would be around my age, and having another older lover aside from Audrey was a very enticing thought.

But I knew I was being greedy. The whole reason I spent years creating the memory device was to escape my old life and find a fresh one—a new family. And it would be unfair to my new mother if I achieved my goal, then brainwashed several other women just so I could have more pussy.

Audrey Gold was enough.

My mother was looking back at me, waiting for my response, and I used my other hand to fondle her ass cheek as a sign of affection.

“No, Mommy. I’ll marry you.”

“T-thank you” She was having trouble forming words as I resumed concentrating on her tight tunnel. “Thank you, baby. My life is yours to do as you please. You have my promise that I’ll serve you well and love you with all my heart. Forever and—” Her voice went up a pitch as I rolled my finger around. “—always!

“I have no doubts,” I said, taking out my digit and massaging her delicious cheeks. God, they were so addictive to touch. “You’re all lubed up now.”

“I’m ready, baby.” She went on all fours and rested her head and shoulders back on the stack of pillows, raising her hips up and giving me a nice angle to penetrate her. Her breasts were dipping up and down from her harsh breathing. Jesus, she really was a sight.

“Ride Mommy. Stretch Mommy wide and fill me up.”

I rode her doctor’s coat all the way up to her lower back so it wouldn’t get in my way. Maybe I should get rid of the thing so I could enjoy her back muscles flexing as I fucked her, but I have already seen Audrey naked plenty of times, and the thought of having sex with her in her work uniform then having her go to the hospital wearing it was too erotic to pass up.

I would dress my mother up in various uniforms and fuck her in all of them. The stewardess and maid’s one were just the beginning. I had a nurse one, a soldier one, and a headmistress one on the way.

I couldn’t wait.

Smiling, I gripped my cock and positioned it near her asshole before reaching over and pulling her ponytail so she was looking straight and forward. Her hair was really so beautiful, all luscious and golden.

“You’re so hot, Mommy,” I told her, feeling the anxiousness fading away as I got into the mood. “The sexiest woman alive.”

“Thank you, baby.” She sniffed once, and I knew she was close to tears again. “Many people have told me I was beautiful, but none of them meant more than your words.” Another sniff. “I’m so flattered.”

“So beautiful,” I muttered, inhaling the soft remains of her fruity perfume then realizing I had said that aloud. “I’m going to fuck you so hard.”

“Yes, baby,” she whispered, then gasped loudly when I prod my tip at her anal opening, circling around the outside, marking my arousal all over her. Owning her. “Fuck Mommy hard. I can take it.”

“Are you sure?” I growled, the barbaric side of me coming out. Watching an exotic woman like her being so submissive was the hottest sight ever. I knew she could take it. I almost broke my dick last week from pounding her too hard, and all she could groan out was ‘Harder!’

“Try me, baby.”

“Oh, I will.” Holding a breath, I pressed my hips forward and penetrated her. “Oh, fuck!

Holy shit, even with all the lube and her saliva, she was still so tight. A much harder squeeze than when I had first plunged into her pussy.

“Baby—” My mother was full on panting now. The strain in her voice was clear, all throaty and lustful, driving me crazy. “Please—oh god. Please mind your language.”

“You…” I was hissing out my words, wanting to squeeze my eyes shut at all the tension building up. But I want to savor this moment, capture every little jerk she made and relish every gasp she released. “You’re so tight, Mommy.”

“I told you, baby.” She moaned, all restraint gone. There was no doubt the neighbors would hear that. “N-no one has been in there for years.”

“God,” I bit out, sinking forward. I was almost halfway in, and her fleshy tunnel was still not stretching as I’d liked. Gritting my teeth, I thrust in and forced my cock another inch deeper. Her hips bucked and my mother cried out, fisting the mattress until her knuckles turned ghostly white. “Maybe we need more lube.”

Audrey shook her head, her golden ponytail swaying wildly along with the movement. I have never seen her this worked up before. I wish I could see her face, but then she raised her head up and turned to the side, and I could see half of it.

Her hazel eyes were glazed yet bright. She was gritting her teeth the same way I had just moments ago and her nostrils were flared, her skin flushed. My mother looked to be in pain, but before I could ask if she was alright, she smiled softly at me, a striking contrast to her hard expression.

“I’m okay, love,” she breathed out, her words so deep and throaty. “You’re… just so big. I have never taken a cock this huge up there before.”

“I’ll go slower,” I promised, wiggling my way through her impossibly tight channel. I sank a couple of inches more, and she replied by rearing her head to the ceiling and parting her lips, but no sound came out. Just harsh breathing. I was almost fully inside her.

“Baby…” She was still looking up at the ceiling. Every tiny movement I made was rewarded by a cute, breathless grunt from her lips. “I feel so full with your cock inside of me there. It’s like...” She groaned when I withdrew a few inches before sliding back in. “... it’s like my flesh is on fire and everything is melting from my insides out. It’s sooooo good. I love you so much, baby.”

“I love you too, Mommy,” I gasped, sinking the final few inches with a thrust of my hips. Why hadn’t I done anal earlier? This felt different from her pussy: less warm, tighter, way tighter, more wrong. If I had the choice of only invading one of her holes for the rest of my life, I wouldn’t know which to pick.

“How does it feel to be fully inside me there, baby?” My mother cranked her head to the side to look at me. “Because, right now, I’m both in hell and heaven. It hurts, but it’s a good kind of pain.”

“Mommy,” I whispered, her words a drone to my ears. I couldn’t see properly. Everything felt like a blur with all the blood pounding inside my head. “I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so hard that you will feel it until the next week.”

Her whisper back was dark and equally low. “Then, fuck me, baby. Fuck Mommy like there’s no tomorrow.”

Her words sent the fire inside me growing into a full blaze. I wasn’t thinking about how much pain I would be delivering. All I cared about was the pleasure I was feeling right then, and achieving the delirium I was chasing.

So I drew back, sucked in a breath, then rammed my cock into her ass so rough and so hard, a scream split from her swollen lips, lighting up the entire block.

“God, baby—AH!” My mother’s hips swayed backwards, meeting my cock whenever I thrust forward. “Are you not playing around anymore? You have never been this aggressive.”

“You just feel so damn good.” I hit something hard from a rough plunge, all lust and no skill. My mother jerked her hips and arched her back, whimpers spilling out from her lips.

The submissive display made me grab her ponytail. I pulled her as I leaned forward, exposing her neck, whispering into her ear. “Tell me, Mommy. Who do you belong to?”

I was so rough with her, so dominant, and I could tell I was hurting her because a single tear rolled down her cheek, losing steam when it reached her pretty chin. But at that moment, I didn’t care. I felt so powerful, with primal energy surging through me. Fuck, I could conquer the world. Be emperor.

She whimpered back, her lips trembling and I withdrew my cock halfway before plunging back in deep.

“Who. Do. You. Belong. To?” Every word was punctuated with rough thrusts.

“You.” She gasped loudly as I ran my tongue across the outer shell of her ear.

“Whose pussy does this belong to?” My other hand came around her hips and I cupped her pussy. It was so soaked, the wettest I have ever felt from her, and looking down confirmed my suspicions. She was making a mess on the bed.

“Yours, Master.” The word spilled from her mouth so naturally, she might have said my name. “This pussy belongs to you.”

“Good girl,” I said, trailing my attention down from her ear and towards her neck, licking up the beads of sweat forming there. I could taste faint traces of her perfume from yesterday along with her saltiness.

Fucking delicious.

Moving both hands behind me to cup her ass cheeks, I began fucking her asshole with short, rapid thrusts. “And whose does these belong to?”

“Yours, Master,” she gasped as I squeezed her plump cheeks for everything there was worth, feeling her toned muscles underneath all the soft milky flesh. “I belong to you. My body belongs to you.”

“Yes.” I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling the familiar buildup rising in me. I knew this orgasm was going to be fireworks. I could already feel the teeth and claws biting through me and I bit down onto her right shoulder to relieve some of the pressure.

Audrey seemed to love that because she nuzzled against the side of my head and more filth spilled from her lips, urging me to let go. To surrender.

“I live for you, Master. Every breath I take is for you. Every thought I have is for your benefit. The first and last thing I think about each day is you. I ask myself questions all the time. How can I love you more? How can I please you better?” She was gasping in between words, telling me she was close to the edge too.

I held off my impending release with raw willpower, wanting both of us to go at the same time, just like we always had. It was like a ritual now.

“Baby.” Her voice cracked, and I felt every muscle in her body tense. “I’m going to—Are you… there with me?”

I wanted to tell her I was, but when I opened my mouth, everything came undone and I roared out my release, spilling ropes of my hot seed into her ass, filling the unused hole to the brim.

A shrill cry sounded in the air. My mother’s hips jerked once, twice, then she shattered apart, her body torquing wildly as she climaxed.

Her inner walls spasmed along with my cock as we both surrendered, prisoners to the pleasure. Then her asshole clamped shut, squeezing me so fucking hard, I spilled more of my load in a heated rush, groaning at how good it felt.

My mother dug her heels against the mattress, her back bowing, her head dipping down, and she sank her teeth into a pillow before a banshee wail tore from her throat. Even though it was muffled, the raw intensity displayed made me experience a whole body shiver.

I fucked her harder, forcing my body to it’s absolute limits as I pounded in and out of her ass with abandon. So much cum had spilled from me, I could feel my balls overworking and see my arousal leaking out from her ass, trailing down the curves of her ass cheeks.

When I was finally out of steam, my mother was still going, her muffled cries music to my ears. I leaned forward, kissed her on the neck and something snapped within her. Audrey released her teeth from the pillow, turned, then attacked my lips with so much force and aggression, I was almost fearful for my life.

She bit down on my bottom lip. There was a bolt of pain and I tasted copper. That didn’t stop her, though. She was still sucking and licking, intertwining my tongue with hers and exploring the deep depths of my mouth.

A few beats passed, she shivered, and her body stopped convulsing. Audrey was saying something, and I had to focus before I realized she was repeating “I love you’s” like it was a mantra.

Her words eventually subsided, replaced by sobs. I withdrew out of her ass and slumped down beside her so I could hold my mother while she cried into my shoulder.

“Did I hurt you?” I asked her tenderly, stroking the back of her head, her tears running down my skin.

She shook her head. “No, baby. Mommy can take a lot of pain. I just…” She paused to collect herself, but failed, breaking back down in tears. “I… I love you so much!”

I took off her doctor’s coat so I could feel her fully, skin on skin, clutching her hips tight to steady her as she shook and trembled.

“I know,” I told her. “I love you too.”

And I meant it. Being with her for over two weeks and witnessing her outpouring of love had me falling head over heels for her. Combined with the fact that she was my first, earned Audrey Gold a very special place in my bitter heart.

“I’m sorry, baby.” She leaned back and wiped the tears from her eyes. “I always get so emotional. But that’s the curse of a mother’s love.”

“It’s not a curse,” I told her, accepting her hug when she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her breasts against my chest. Her entire body had a sheen of sweat and I inhaled deeply, sighing and growing rock hard again from her delicious scent.

She really had so much control over my hormones, and I had no doubts my mother could bring me to orgasm in multiple ways without even touching me.

Audrey smiled, wiped away more tears, then took my chin in her hand. She tilted her head to the side and leaned forward, kissing me gently this time.

“You’re bleeding here,” she commented, breaking the seal of our mouths after a couple of minutes. She took my bottom lip between two fingers and studied it. “Did I do that? I’m sorry, my love.”

“You keep apologizing. Stop that.” I winked at her, and she replied back with a bright smile. “It doesn’t hurt. After all, you taught me to handle roughness.”

“I did, didn’t I?” Her lips came, pressing against mine in a light peck. I never tire of hearing the sweet sound whenever our lips collide.

My mother sighed happily before her gaze wandered to the wall clock.

“I need to get ready, baby. But we have time for some quick shower sex. Do you want that?”

“How could I ever say no to you?”

She looked away, her face turning crimson. “Stop it. You’re making your mother blush like it’s high school all over again.”

I skated a hand around her hips, coming to a stop at her closest ass cheek. “You must have been popular back then. Weren’t you a cheerleader?”

She nodded. “The cheer captain.”

“I really need to order a cheerleading uniform for you.”

“Of course, baby.” She hopped off the bed, took off her hair band, and offered a hand. “Come. You can help Mommy get ready for work.”

Usually, my mother took fifteen minutes to get ready, but I couldn’t stop feeling her up and grabbing her boobs while she brushed her teeth or tried to shower. I fucked her against the tiled wall, and then she got on her knees and gave me my daily morning blowjob, finishing with another round of telling me how much she loved me and how she would do absolutely anything for me.

After the amazing shower sex, we dried off and I watched her put on her underwear before making it my personal mission to make it as hard as possible for her to slip her black dress on.

“Stop it, baby,” she giggled as I reached out to grope her boobs. “I really need to get dressed for work or I’ll run late.”

“You just look so sexy.” I stepped back and raked over her curvy body from top to bottom. “I’m glad that you bought better underwear.”

She gave me a knowing smile. “I am going back to Victoria’s Secret to buy more. I saw one in the display case that I know you would love.”

“Can’t wait.”

She put on her dress and went back to the bed to retrieve her doctor’s coat. I could spot thick patches of white cum coated in several places, but she just slipped it over her like it was no big deal.

“I have a long day ahead of me. Might be back around one or two.” Her face dropped. “But Mommy wants you to know that she loves you very much and that she will be thinking about you all day.”

“No problem. I’ll wait for you to get back. Just don’t forget to text me.”

She giggled. “Of course. I’ll send you the best photos.” She leaned forward and puckered her lips. I chuckled, then accepted her invitation to kiss her.

That was another daily routine of ours. Audrey would send me very revealing selfies whenever she took a bathroom break. And if she had some extra down time, she would send me videos of her fingering herself while muttering my name, or she would live call me and we would masturbate together.

“I’m going out today,” I muttered in between light pecks. “Heading to a concert.”

“Oh?” My mother kissed the right edge of my lips before taking a step back. “My motherly instinct wants me to tell you to take care of yourself, but…” She closed the space between us and grabbed my cock in a light grip. “You’re eighteen and a fully grown man now.”

“Mommy…” I hissed through clenched teeth. She was giving me slow, lazy strokes. Any more of that, and I wouldn’t allow her to go to work today. “If you don’t stop now, I’ll bend you over that stool and fuck you until you can’t walk.”

“I would love to see that.” She sighed, her shoulders dropping. “I really wish I could spend the whole day with you, every day. Wouldn’t that be a dream?”

I could tell her right then that I was okay with her resigning her job and being my full-time cum dumpster. But really, I wasn’t. I desired a parent who was successful and worked hard for me, probably because my real parents never did a damn thing except drink and take drugs.

It was a very refreshing change to have someone wake up early every day and bust their ass off for my benefit. The money didn’t matter. There was more than enough in her bank account to have a luxurious life for a family of four, but her job as my mother was to continue bringing me money until I deemed it unnecessary.

Of course, it would be great to have her permanently stationed at home, so I could always have a smoking hot blonde close by to fuck, but that was my future sisters’ job, not hers. And I already had my sights on the perfect little sister that was performing at a certain concert later that day.

“Good bye for now, my love,” Audrey said, almost in tears again, just like every time she had to leave me to go to work.

I cupped her cheek. “Don’t worry, I’ll wait for you. When you come home, I’ll fuck your ass again.”

“I can’t wait.”

Then she was gone, and I was left alone in the cramped, but unusually cozy apartment.

What time was it?

I glanced at the clock. Six thirty in the morning. I still had a lot of hours to kill before I could see her.

My soon to be little sister.

I plopped down on the couch and began counting down the hours.