The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: This story has a couple of elements that I am using for the first time, although in all other respects it is similar to much of my writings. Still, I hope you enjoy it, and please leave me feedback as always! Dede

Perfect

The large black sedan was parked on the side of the street, across from the local high school. Inside, its two occupants looked out, through tinted windows, towards the throng of people leaving the school for the day.

The driver was holding a pair of high-powered binoculars; if anyone could see easily into the car, they would have reasoned that he was looking for something, or someone, specific. One by one, the buses and the student and faculty cars peeled out, as the last few were heading out the door to leave.

The driver stopped scanning; he had found his target. “There,” he said. “That’s the one.” He carefully handed the binoculars over to the other, as he pointed in the direction he had been looking.

“Yes, yes, that’s the one,” was the reply. “Perfect.”

Denise parked her car and slowly walked up the long walkway that led to the front door of Melanie Jackson’s house.

Melanie was one of the students in her senior geography class. Two days ago, she had invited Denise to come and have supper with her and her family. At first, Denise flatly said no. She knew it was never a good idea to socialize with your students outside of school. But Melanie was extremely persistent, as she pleaded with her teacher to please, please come, that her parents had been wanting to meet her for some time now.

Melanie was one of her top students, as well as one of the top runners on the track team that Denise coached. And Denise had never had the opportunity to meet her parents; she was quite curious to find out a little about the people who raised such a bright, well-mannered, athletic, and beautiful daughter. She had assumed that Melanie was bi-racial, from her appearance; and she knew Melanie was the oldest child in a large family; but other than that she knew nothing else. And Melanie didn’t budge from her persistence; it seemed really, really important to her, so finally, Denise gave in and accepted the invitation graciously.

The only thing Melanie had told her, other than the address and what time to be there, was “dress in something comfortable and light – our home isn’t school, and it can get really warm this time of year”, and so, Denise had eschewed her usual conservative blouse/skirt sets and chosen a light yellow sundress, with a flowery pattern, that was a bit low-cut and shorter on the thigh than what she’d be allowed to wear to school. The yellow in the dress perfectly complemented the blonde highlights in her shoulder-length brown hair, and the red roses in the pattern matched the five-inch heels she was wearing, as well as the red clutch she held in her left hand, as she knocked on the door with her right.

After a few moments, the door opened, and Denise was greeted by a fairly young-looking, attractive, jet-black woman, about the same height as her, and fairly slender – not what Denise expected a mother of a large family to look like. “Hi…Mrs. Jackson?”

“Please, call me Tanisha,” the woman replied in a friendly voice. “You must be Denise! Please, come in, welcome to our home.”

Denise slowly walked into the large living room. She could instantly smell the wonderful aroma of whatever was cooking. Sitting on the couch was Melanie, reading with one of her sisters; three more girls were seated in chairs around the room, reading as well. Denise smiled as she took all this in – it was nice to see kids who valued reading and didn’t spend all their home time glued to the TV.

“Melanie, your teacher is here,” Tanisha said as Denise walked into the center of the room. Melanie looked up as she put her book down, and stood up. “I need to finish getting supper on; why don’t you introduce your sisters to her – we’ll be ready to eat in just a minute.”

The girls all stopped their reading and got up, approaching their houseguest. As Denise watched them approach, she noted that they all had the same beautiful complexion as their sister. Melanie was holding her youngest sister as she started the introductions, starting with the oldest.

“Okay, this is Wendy, she’s ten; Mary, eight; Christina, she’s six; and this one is Violet, she’s four. Girls, this is Miss Denise, she’s my geography teacher at school.”

The girls all seemed fascinated with their sister’s attractive white teacher, as they complimented her on her dress, her hair, her shoes, even her clutch. Denise was enjoying the attention; the girls were excited but respectful with their compliments. She was just about to ask them about the books they were reading, when Tanisha announced that supper was ready; the girls escorted Denise into the dining room and showed her to her seat, at the end of the large table. There was a two-year-old boy already there, seated in his booster seat, as the girls all sat down; Tanisha herself sat at the other end of the table.

The spread of food was delicious-smelling, and impressive; there was turkey, gravy, dressing, mashed potatoes, greens, rolls, and sweet iced tea – Denise thought, as she settled into her chair, that she couldn’t have imagined a better meal.

“This is Robin, our youngest,” Tanisha said, as she gestured to the toddler sitting next to her; she then motioned to the four empty seats of the twelve places set. “Mr. Jackson and our other three boys are still out back working; they’ll be in a bit later. Please, dig in!”

The meal was just as delicious as the aroma had promised, and the tea especially was the perfect flavor; there was a pitcher placed in front of Denise, and she refilled her glass twice while she was eating. As they ate, Denise asked the girls questions about school, their favorite subjects, etc. The conversation was fast and fun; Denise didn’t even notice her plate until she suddenly realized how full she was, just as Tanisha was asking her if she cared for any dessert.

Denise shook her head no, even as Tanisha was placing a piece of chocolate cream pie in front of her. Not wanting to seem rude, especially as hospitable as her hostess and her family had been, Denise nodded and polished it off, as well. She was really glad she had worn the sundress, otherwise her clothes might feel especially tight after such a large meal – not to mention she was feeling rather warm, and a teensy bit drowsy. She yawned as she remembered that turkey had that ingredient, what was it called, tryptophan?

Everyone had finished their meal, as Tanisha spoke. “Melanie, take your brother in and get him his bath and ready for bed. The rest of you, clean the table and do the dishes. Denise, would you like to join me in the living room? We can have some adult time – I’m sure you don’t get a whole lot of that, being a teacher, and all.”

Denise nodded as she slowly got up from her chair, and followed Tanisha into the living room. Tanisha sat down on the couch, and patted the seat next to her, motioning for Denise to sit next to her. The sofa was very comfortable, and the living room felt even warmer than the dining room, if that was possible. It was starting to get dark outside, so the only light in the room came from the two small lamps positioned on end tables.

“Thank you, that was a wonderful meal, and you have such a lovely home,” Denise said, as the two women made themselves comfortable.

“Well, thank you, Denise,” Tanisha replied. “I should have had Melanie invite you sooner! You are such a nice, pretty young lady – I can see why Melanie likes your class so much.”

Denise couldn’t help but blush a bit at the compliment. “I wish all my students were as easy to teach, or as much of a joy to have in class, as your daughter…” She yawned as she smiled at Tanisha.

“I know you teachers have it rough these days,” Tanisha said. “I can’t even imagine the kind of stress you must be under, all day long…this is probably really rare, to get a chance to rest, relax, unwind…”

Denise was unable to stifle another yawn. “Wow, I am so sorry, I need to stop yawning like that…”

“Now now, you do not need to apologize girl, you must be exhausted, it’s Friday, you’ve had a long week, especially with finals coming up, right…” and Tanisha gently placed her hands on Denise’s shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze.

“Yeah,” Denise mumbled, “exhausted…that feels kinda good…” Against her normally better judgment, she started to let down her guard.

“Mr. Jackson tells me I give the best shoulder rubs,” Tanisha said as she started to massage the drowsy teacher’s shoulders, gently guiding Denise to turn as she did, so she was sitting directly in front of Tanisha, giving her the best angle for the massage.

“Wow,” Denise sighed, “I can see why…that feels really good…” She yawned again.

“Poor thing,” Tanisha said as she continued the massage. “It’s been a long time since you’ve had a good shoulder massage, hasn’t it?” She continued to work the tension out of the tired teacher’s shoulders and neck. “Does your boyfriend do this for you, ever?”

“No…no boyfriend,” Denise mumbled, as she felt more and more relaxed. A voice inside her head was telling her she should stop this, that something was wrong, but it was growing quieter…

“I see,” said Tanisha, smiling. “Why don’t you totally relax for me…lie down here…let me take good care of you…” and she slowly and smoothly guided the exhausted teacher’s head back, until it was sitting in the black woman’s lap. “Good girl…” Tanisha cooed. “How do you feel, Denise?” She resumed her rubbing of Denise’s neck and shoulders.

“I feel…wonderful…and…warm…” The voice in her head was still there, but almost gone.

“Warm, yes, I’m sure you do, with this dress on…” and Tanisha’s fingers smoothly slipped under the straps, slowly easing the dress down Denise’s shoulders, as the drowsy teacher stared upward, glassy-eyed.

“My…dress…” Her mind was reacting extremely slowly, and by the time she realized what was happening, Tanisha had her dress completely down her legs. “No…” Denise raised her hand towards Tanisha’s, but before she could reach her, she felt the black woman’s fingernails sliding across the tops of her breasts, and she let out a sudden, “Ohh!”

“You like how that feels, don’t you, Denise?” Tanisha whispered, as her fingers deftly slid underneath Denise’s strapless, cream-colored bra, easily slipping it away from her warm and sensitive breasts. Her fingernails began to dance all over the dazed young teacher’s breasts and nipples, eliciting startled moans and quickening breath from her. Denise felt like her whole body was suddenly on fire! She couldn’t think straight, she didn’t know why the woman’s touch was electrifying her; all she knew was that she didn’t want it to stop…

“You don’t have to answer, gorgeous, your body’s doing that for you,” Tanisha whispered as the fingernails of her left hand roamed all over Denise’s torso; meanwhile, with her right hand, she slid a pillow underneath Denise’s back, pushing her hips and ass up off of the sofa. Denise’s breath was coming quicker and quicker now; there was no resistance at all when Tanisha slid her cream colored panties off of her, leaving her lying there in nothing but her heels and a glazed expression.

In her foggy, drowsy mind, Denise thought she heard the sound of footsteps, and then she felt herself being picked up by a pair of strong arms, and carried into another room; her eyes were fluttering now, half-closed, as those same strong arms gently laid her down on a bed, with a pillow once again placed under her back. She felt her head gently being raised and placed once again on Tanisha’s lap.

Through her half-lidded eyes, Denise thought she saw the biggest, thickest, blackest cock she had ever laid eyes on, inches from her face, and somewhere in her pleasure-filled mind, she knew it belonged to Mr. Jackson. And then, for the first time, she heard his deep, authoritative voice.

“You were right, Tanisha. She’s perfect. This is the best one you have picked out yet.”

“Thank you, lover,” she heard Tanisha’s voice reply. “The best? Even better than the first one? You remember her, right…she was our teacher, when we were seniors…”

“Of course. And she did give us Melanie.”

“And Melanie gave us this one…it was her persistence that made this all happen. We’ll have to remember to thank her – for serving her teacher up to us on a silver platter.”

Mr. Jackson traced the tip of his cock all around the dazed teacher’s face, enjoying her involuntary reactions. “No, this one is the best. Absolutely perfect skin tone, wonderful large breasts, nice hips, athletic, and beautiful.” He stepped back and looked her over from head to toe. “So much more lovely close up. By her expression, I assume the hormone drugs have fully kicked in?”

“Yes, one glass of tea would have done the trick - and she had three. Her animal instincts are in high gear, and she’ll never be more fertile than she is right now.” She traced her nails across Denise’s outer lips, causing a sudden loud whimper, as Denise’s whole body shook with the anticipation of what was about to happen to it.

“A bitch in heat,” he laughed. Denise shuddered again, as she felt his hand easily pushing apart her thighs, and then felt her left foot, and then her right, lifted and placed upon each of his shoulders. Tanisha’s fingers continued to dance all over Denise’s upper body, as her well-endowed husband slowly, but firmly, pushed himself inside…and then began to pump, faster, and deeper, finally depositing his seed deep into her womb…the warm sensation filling her, pushed Denise over the edge as well, completely overwhelmed her with pleasure, and then, without warning, into a deep, blissful sleep.

Denise woke up slowly, rubbing her eyes as she removed her MP3 earbuds, the ones she sometimes fell asleep listening to, from her ears. She had had the strangest dream, she thought…

The door opened, and Tanisha walked in, and Denise gasped in total shock – it hadn’t been a dream, at all! “What…what am I doing here…what did you do to me…?” she screamed, as the events of the previous night kept coming back to her. She started to get up and realized she wasn’t wearing anything, as her panicked eyes searched the room for her clothes, not seeing them. “What did you DO to me?”

“Relax now, gorgeous,” Tanisha calmly replied as she started towards the bed. Denise grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around herself, holding it as she jumped off the other side of the bed awkwardly. “You came over for dinner, remember…”

“Yes,” Denise retorted as she moved away from Tanisha, towards the door, “and then…you…your husband…he…oh my God…he didn’t use protection…”

“Of course he didn’t, honey, it would be hard to breed you if he did…”

“Breed me?” Denise gasped. “Why would you…” and just then, it all dawned on her…why Melanie and all of her siblings were so light-skinned, even though their parents were both so dark…”No, no, no! Where are my clothes? I’m getting out of here right now, you people are so, so, so-”

She was facing the door as it opened, and standing there was Mr. Jackson, just as unclothed as she was, his hand around his massive cock, holding it so it pointed upwards towards the astonished teacher. His entrance stopped her in mid-sentence, as she just started to stare at it, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Her hands dropped to her sides, as the sheet billowed quietly away from her.

Tanisha chuckled as she walked over next to her husband to see for herself what had just happened. “Those subliminals you had her listening to all night did that?” she asked, as she picked up the earbuds from the bed.

“Worked like a charm,” he laughed. He gently raised his cock an inch, watching Denise as her eyes followed it, glued to it, entranced completely by it. All of the thoughts she had a few minutes before, those angry thoughts, those horrified thoughts, those repulsed thoughts, they had slipped away, as quickly and easily as sand through an hourglass.

Tanisha grinned as she stepped behind Denise, giving her shoulders the same gentle squeeze she had started with the night before.

Mr. Jackson began to slowly lower his cockhead as Tanisha began to push down on the mesmerized teacher’s shoulders. The words he spoke were simple, but powerful, and she had no choice but to obey:

“Now you kneel, Denise.”

Her knees buckled and bent without resistance, as her eyes followed his cock, never leaving it; and there she was, kneeling, looking upwards, a picture of total submission. Tanisha once again walked to her husband’s side to observe their accomplishment, as they looked to each other, whispering the same word:

“Perfect.”