The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Angel

This is my second hypnoerotica story, please enjoy! I wrote this while I was visiting my love at his home during the second weekend of December. I don’t know where the idea came from. It just came, no pun intended, grin. :)

Thank you, Pixie, for helping proof this story, especially for telling me that you love certain parts. :)

Thank you, my love, for helping proof this story and editing in areas where I have absolutely no experience with and never will. :)

Thanks go to the ones in the MCForum.net who posted comments and helped with my editing. :)

Enjoy!
sulwyn
* * *

Whenever the sun shone, she headed outside to a hammock between two huge trees in her backyard. Once there, she would settle down and rest with her CD player and headphones.

Hours would go by in this fashion, and most days it was invariably sunny. She always listened to the music in the hammock as it was her way to relax and enjoy herself. The rocking motion of the hammock soothed and reminded her of the feeling of the boating motions that she missed from her childhood sail boating with her father off the Chesapeake Bay during summers.

One day, she found a strange unlabeled CD resting on top of her stack of music CDs. “Hmmm, where did this come from? I wonder what this is… well, I’ve listened to all of my music tons of times already. I’ll just take another CD in case I don’t like whatever’s on this one,” thought Angel.

Angel slid into the hammock and began the mysterious CD playing while she closed her dark brown eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine on her lithe hard body. A sigh came from deep inside her as she relaxed into the hammock, the tight spandex aerobic workout clothes absorbing the warmth of the sun.

At first, the CD started playing soft yet deep music, the kind that she liked. She sighed in pleasure and relaxed deeper as she listened. Slowly without her being consciously aware of it, it changed from being music to being a litany of chants. The same lyrics were used which made it easier to slide past her conscious.

“It’s so easy, here in the sun,
To just relax deeper and deeper.
It’s so warm, in the sun.
So easy to just drift and float.
It’s so perfect, in the sun,
Relaxing deeper and deeper.
It’s so easy to breathe deeply and slowly.
So delicious to inhale the fresh warm air.
As you relax more and more,
It becomes so much easier and easier,
To let your thoughts just drift and float.”

Quite a few hours passed by in this fashion and it became dark. She slid into a trance so deep that the sensations of the headphones being removed from her head and her body being lifted from the hammock never registered in her mind. The man grinned softly at the relaxed girl in his arms as he crept quietly out of the yard under the cover of darkness.

The nearly comatose girl was situated in the front seat of the waiting car with a pair of noise canceling headphones placed upon her along with the seatbelt. The dark-haired male went around and slipped into the driver’s seat. He kept the headlights off for several blocks as to not give away his point of departure, turning them on after he felt they were in the clear.

He looked at the carefully chosen girl and smiled to himself thinking, “Oh yes, she will be perfect once she is conditioned. She has just the right body, the right looks. My boss will be extremely pleased with me.”

Knowing that Angel was now extremely suggestible after having listened to the first CD for so long, he decided to risk all and go straight to the third CD. After placing the chosen CD into the player, he pressed play and adjusted the mirror so that he could watch Angel carefully for reactions, good or bad.

He thought back to what was on the loop of the third CD, knowing it would repeat endlessly until it was stopped.

“Sleep my sleepy girl.
My voice is all you hear.
Your thoughts just float and drift away.
So very easy to not think.
Your mind becoming blank.
Letting my words become your thoughts.
repeats 20 times
Enjoy pleasure from obeying.
Obedience is pleasure.
Pleasure is obedience.
Enjoy obeying for pleasure.
repeats endlessly

They drove for many hours, the beautiful limp figure in the mirror providing the driver with enough stimulation to keep himself awake and focused on the road.

He took breaks every so often, taking care to use deserted areas so that he could direct Angel to do her business without removing the headphones. Her thirst and hunger were easily slaked as well. The curly short-haired brunette was resting serenely and languorously against the seat, her hands on her lap. She didn’t move from her position unless specifically directed to do so.

By the time it was just past sunrise, they were pulling up to the isolated ruins in the mountains. The driver swiped his card on the hidden security box by the gate which then opened to provide access. They drove onto the overgrown driveway which, after a bend, became an unobstructed concrete driveway.

He parked in his usual spot near the garage and then slid out of his seat. When the car was turned off, the CD player went off as well. This now would be the real test of whether the risk of not doing the second CD had worked. He thought to himself, “Gods, she’s so beautiful. I wish she was MINE.”

He sighed deeply as he went around the car to the passenger side, noting that Angel had not moved at all since the CD had stopped. He sighed again, this time in relief, his shoulders sagging.

Angel slid out with an easy grace that most women would have envied, his large hand holding her tiny one to guide her where he wanted her to go. In only moments, the entranced Angel was standing next to the 6 foot tall man, the top of her head reaching only his shoulders. “Gods, the boss will be thrilled to see Angel. She’s soooo perfect in all ways, even her name is amazingly perfect,” he mused to himself, shaking his head softly.

They began to walk to the house, her hand in his, entering through the side door. Through many dark rooms they went. No sign of any human habitation other than the fact that there was furniture. They reached the master foyer with its master staircase. He looked up at its many steps and sighed softly, so very tired already. The couple began to climb the stairs; the girl mirroring his every move silently. By the time they reached the floor that the boss was on, the guide was nearly ready to drop, and not just into exhaustion. They walked to the huge study, where he knocked soundly three times, then lightly four times, then finally rapped two times.

He heard a tap, tap, tap and realized they could go in, so the two entered slowly. The study was quite large and very dimly lit. As his eyes adjusted to the level of light, he noticed the boss sitting in a large armchair by the curtained bay window. The guide led Angel over to a large cushion on the floor beside the chair, where she was silently instructed to kneel on it.

The guide left quickly after receiving his payment, leaving the beautiful woman with his boss.

“Who do you obey, Angel?” asked the boss, knowing that his would be the first voice she would be hearing after many hours of conditioning.

Angel replied softly, “yourrr voicce.”

The boss smiled in pleasure, now knowing that Angel was indeed his. “Good girl, Angel. You obey Master, don’t you?”

“Yesss, Masterrr,” Angel drew out softly, her voice quietly slurred by so many hours in trance.

“Good girl, Angel. You are going to start a new life here. You will forget about everything up to now, the only thing that remains of your previous life is your name, Angel, no last names. Do you understand, Angel?”

“Yessss, Masterrrr.”

“Good girl, Angel. Obey me and forget everything as you come for Master NOW as a reward for obeying. Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is obedience.”

Angel moaned as her back arched, her eyes closed, and her hands gripped the cushion as she came hard. It was now evident that she had been extremely aroused before being ordered to come. The Master pondered while watching his beautiful Angel writhe in pleasure.

“Hmmmm, a natural slave. Perhaps, one who gains true pleasure from obeying, without being commanded to gain it? If so, she would be a true asset to my castle. She would never fight trances or fight obedience. More likely than not, she would truly welcome the opportunity to be here. Hmmm, she is truly beautiful when she comes, so small and delicate yet so firm and lithe. So perfect. Yes, David was correct when he called and told me about Angel. I’ll have to put in a little bonus in his next payment.”

Angel sighed in pleasure as she came down from her intense orgasm, the cushion soaked from her juices. “Good girl, Angel. That is how you will be rewarded for obedience. Is that clear, my Angel?”

“Oohhh yesss, Masterrrr.”

A pleased smile played around his lips as he noted that she did not react to the possessive and moved in for the kill. “Good girl, my Angel. Now I will awaken you in a few moments and we will discuss your duties here, my slave. Before I awaken you, I want you to strip off all your clothing, for all slaves here are naked and you are my beautiful slave.”

She slowly arose from the cushion, a soft smile now playing around her lips, clearly showing that she felt pleasure at obeying the order. Piece by piece, she removed her clothes so leisurely that it was just like a striptease. However, the Master knew it wasn’t a tease, that it was the trance causing the leisurely pace of removal. He grinned at the sensual feelings coursing through his groin and moaned softly, thinking about what it would feel like to slide into her wet pussy.

A few moments later, he saw what her pussy looked like and it was just like how he had dreamt of a perfect pussy. His perfect pussy. So utterly smooth, pink, puffy, and wet. The sight caused him to explode right there in his pants.

Her entire body was exactly what he’d dreamt about all his life. She was a short woman yet perfectly proportioned. Endless legs, long torso, tight body, short hair with it buzzed slightly in the back, tight firm breasts, tiny waist. “Oh gods. She is utterly perfect for me. Obeys me totally, perfect body, what more do I need? She’s the perfect love slave for me. Gods,” thought the Master as a moan slipped out.

He took a deep breath and looked at his newly naked slave. In a soft whisper, he began to speak to Angel. “Now, I will awaken you with a count from 1 to 10. On 10, you will awaken fully, remembering nothing of this trance. The only things you will remember are that your name is Angel, that you are my slave, and that I am your Master and obedience is pleasure. Is that clear, my beautiful slave?”

“Yessss, Masterrrrr.”

“Good girl, Angel. 1… coming up slowly… 2… wriggling your fingers and toes… 3… blinking eyes slowly… coming up more… 4… stretching your legs and arms slowly and easily… pause for a few minutes 5… forgetting all but your name Angel… 6… coming up more… 7… knowing you are my slave… 8… knowing I am your Master … 9…obedience is pleasure … 10… awaken fully NOW.”

Angel responded perfectly to each instruction, her movements causing her lithe body to wriggle and jiggle around so sensually that the Master’s cock became instantly erect again from the sight of her sensuality. At the final number, she moaned softly and blinked several times. Her hands came up and rubbed at her eyes.

Dark brown eyes darted around in confusion and puzzlement as they opened again, this time in full awareness. She jumped as she heard a voice say: “Hello, Angel. I am Master. Welcome to the castle. We have a few things to speak about, my beautiful slave.”

“Uhhhh, Master, why is it that I can’t remember anything but my name? I’m so confused.”

“That is all right. You will no longer worry about not remembering, Angel. You will obey NOW.”

At his imperious command, Angel sighed in pleasure as her mind blanked out, the confusion disappeared, and she filled with pleasure from obeying her new Master.

The Master smiled as he saw the reaction on his new slave and knew the conditioning had completely taken.