The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mc, mf, ff, md, fd, preg

Thanks to Special Programmer for his comments when proofreading this story and perpetual thanks to Simon for managing this site with such dedication.

SUMMARY: Mika, Phoebe and Stella get the job they’ve desired all their life

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Mika, Phoebe and Stella were definitely having a hard time getting through the mob but they finally managed to reach a corridor less crowded. “I told you we should have come this morning,” groaned Stella as she let her back hit the wall.

Looking in a door window and trying to fix her long firy hair in a ponytail, Phoebe turned around. She wasn’t one to let anybody step on her toes and Stella would know it.

Sensing the argument to come, Mika stretched her whole 5′10″ and put a hand in front of Phoebe’s face before she said anything,. Looking at both girls, she commanded, “Come on girls! Let’s stay calm… please! With all the lay offs, we knew from the start that job fair would be full of people…”

It wasn’t Mika’s comment that put an end to the argument but people talking from further down the hall. Turning the corner, the girls got in what seemed like a separate section of the job fair. A large booth had been installed all alone in a wide room.

Frowning, Stella turned to the others, “ ‘PerAdVertizing’, know what it is?”

Phoebe was already moving ahead, “Nope… but there’s an easy way to fix that.”

A handsome spokesman approached the girls, “Hi! Is there any way I can help you?”

Our trio learned the company was in advertizing and hiring in many fields. Instead of cumulating resumes, calling back potential candidates, setting appointments, etc, their team had set up special workshops where any candidate willing to apply for a job could participate right away.

The guy concluded his speech, “This way, we save time and efforts; not to mention trees for all the unused resumes… So, have some time to spend for a possible job?”

Mika blinked. The guy was really attractive and it took her brain a second or two to realize she was being asked a question. Looking at her partners to make sure, she agreed, “Aaah… Yes! Yes! I think we can make time…”

The spokesman pointed toward the extreme end of a very long truck trailer, “Excellent! Just get in line behind those two persons right there. We’re about to start another group. You shouldn’t wait too long… Five minutes at the most!”

A group of three people came out of the trailer through a door at its other end. They all seemed excited, feverish. Phoebe frowned, “Wow! What’s in that trailer? Are they coming out from a rave or what?”

A bit surprised herself, Mika agreed, “Yeah… They sure drank too much Guarana!”

Stella had said nothing yet but kept staring. “…have to be together!” she thought while looking at one of the guys and the girl of the trio. They were touching and kissing each other non stop. The girl even seemed more than pleased when her partner started fondling her chest.

When Stella looked at the other guy, she froze for a second. Blushing and trying to look away, she couldn’t avoid saying, “Shit! He’s hard!”

Mika and Phoebe looked at Stella, then at the guy. All three started laughing…

* * *

Their group was finally invited to climb the steps and get in the trailer. Upon coming in, each one was assigned a personal guide while they were explained that person would assist them during their workshop. Each guide started to chat with his guest talking about the reason they were there, what they were looking for in a job…

After a while, everyone was invited to get in another room. Six wide monitors were set around the room. Each guide helped his guest to sit in front of a monitor and gave him a set of wireless headphones to put on. Soft pop music was playing.

Once his guest was all set up, each guide pulled a curtain around the chair; making all participants isolated from each other. One of the guides moved behind a console and pushed a button. A second later, more dynamic music started to play as each monitor went alive. It was quickly followed with a man’s voice giving explanation.

In order to learn more about their candidates, the company had developed different quiz with questions regarding different aspects. The narrator explained how to use the touch screen and concluded by saying, “Don’t worry! If you feel any of the questions is inappropriate, don’t answer it and select Z at the end of the list of possible answers.”

The voice continued, “First part of the quiz is about marketing and advertizing. We will show you…” Soon, every candidate was selecting answers on the touch screen as questions started to appear.

After being asked to measure their ease to talk in front of an audience or on the phone with customers, participants were asked their opinion on subjects like abortion, human rights and other deeper subjects.

Mika selected the ? button on the screen. A second later, her guide appeared by the curtain.

—Yes Mika. How may I help you?

—There’s an annoying buzz in my headphones and it seems to be getting louder. Would it be possible to go to another station?

—Hmm… Let me check your headphones first.

Taking the headphones back with him, the guide reappeared with another set of headphones a second later, “Here, try these.”

Putting the headphones on her head, Mika found the buzzing sound had disappeared, “Aah! Much better! Thanks!”

—Glad I could help.

Mika got back to her quiz while her guide went to talk to the one at the main console, “She was answering question D-43.”

The other guy did a couple of clicks removing a couple of questions from Mika’s list, “This should do it… Only one complaint about the noise and none about the flickering; Easy group!”

After a while, questions were revolving around sex in general. All three girls and one guy were getting more and more captivated with the quiz and none of them flinched when questions started to get more and more explicit.

The fifth member of the group, a woman, was however having a hard time with the questions and started to select Z at almost every question. Soon, her guide appeared through the curtain, “Hi Maggie! Just checking to make sure everything’s fine…”

The woman was starting to remove her headset, “As a matter of fact…”

In a quick movement, her guide pushed the headphones back on her head, “It’s ok. It’s ok, Maggie. I understand. Most people don’t feel comfortable with that part of the quiz. Wait here. I’ll get you to the next section.”

With that, the guide disappeared behind the curtain. Margaret didn’t have time to do anything. A high pitched noise hit her ears and the monitor started to flash a series of white pulses. The woman froze right there as her entire world became a white emptiness. After less than a minute, the monitor and headphones shut down leaving a dizzy and utterly confused woman trying to catch her breath.

—Hi Maggie! Just checking to make sure everything’s fine…

Margaret started to stand up but got back on her chair taking her head in her hands obviously suffering, “What… What happened?”

The guide approached the suffering woman, “Oh! Are you ok, Maggie?”

—No… I have a splitting headache… and nausea…

—Ooooh… you seem to have difficulties with our monitors. Those are pretty large screens and some people can’t stand them.

—Maybe you’re right…

—Well, I guess this concludes your workshop, Maggie. Here, let me help you…

Being comforted by her guide, Margaret was directed towards the exit. She wouldn’t remember much of the quiz nor would she be hired.

* * *

Stella, Phoebe, Mika and the remaining guy were all staring at their monitor with glassy eyes and answering the questions when the narrator got back to his dynamic speech, “We now enter the second part of the quiz which consists of a series of True or False questions specifically designed to identify your core beliefs. You only have a couple of seconds to answer each question giving you no time to juggle with possible avenues. There are no wrong answers and a question may be asked many times.”

As the candidates started answering questions, their respective guide got to writing down their subjective evaluation of their candidates.

Pheobe’s guide described her as, “cute sexy face, big tits, cute round ass, seems to have a temper, probably a go-ahead”.

On Mika’s report, you could read, “Tall, lean, very beautiful all around except flat tits, seems shy but smart.”

Stella’s guide had not much positive things to say about her, “Small tits, wide hips. Dull face. Nice voice.”

Candidates hadn’t noticed they had been reading the same twenty affirmations over and over. Now answering on auto pilot, they just selected what seemed right each time. One thing was sure, they all answered True when the monitor read, “I want to work for PerAdVertizing.”

Upon learning the next set of questions had to be all answered before the end of the allotted time to be eligible for a job, all four candidates became feverish. They all seemed eager to succeed. As their eyes got wide, their face showing evident nervousness, they moved forward in their seat trying to get sharp for the next questions.

…And the set started. Everyone answering as quickly as he could, nobody noticed the now obvious white noise in the headphones or the unsustainable flickering of the screens.

Upon reading, I think about sex all the time, Stella frowned. Although surprised she felt like agreeing at first, she was convinced she wasn’t like that. “Hey…I’m not that obssessed!” she thought and decided to answer False.

As soon as her nail hit the F square, Stella was hit by a high pitched noise and a series of white pulses in the monitor for a couple of seconds that made her feel the painful sting of an eminent headache. Same thing happened to Phoebe after answering False to the affirmation “I have big tits and I love to put them on display”.

That block of questions was specifically designed for each candidate to bring them to accept a new set of values better suited for what PerAdvertizing had in store for them based on the analysis their guide did.

Every time a candidate chose False, he was punished with a short dose of what Maggie had received a bit earlier. The affirmation would appear later in the list.

If the participant answered True, he was rewarded with a soothing set of unaudible noise and hard-to-notice flickering that made him feel warm, relaxed and aroused.

With each positive answer, every candidate was getting happier, relaxed; his mind much more pliable.

After a while, all candidates were answering True to anything that appeared on the screen and got to agree more and more to what they were reading. New values were then added to the list.

After a while, Stella knew for a fact that she just couldn’t stop thinking about sex. She loved talking about it, hearing about it and watching sex in general. Of course, she’d love to fuck all the time but being desperately not attractive, she had no confidence at all when she was with other people. That’s why she was docile with men and way too shy to try to seduce them.

As long as she could remember, Phoebe always knew she loved men’s company. She was bold and loved to flirt, show off her body and seduce men. She was especially proud of her big sensitive tits. She had a strong libido and uncontrollable urges for sex. Being in the company of men aroused her and once turned on, she was ready to please a man in any way he asked so that he’d finish between her legs.

Mika knew she was very attractive but her breasts were really too small. She had been accommodating in the past and thought that had to change. She felt a need to lead. She could imagine the erotic rush she’d have dominating sex partners.

Whatever the guy had learned, it sure had some effect on his libido as he was sporting the stiffest hard on he’d ever had.

Finally, all four knew one thing for sure; they all wanted to work for PerAdVertizing. It was the perfect job for them and they felt they had to follow every instruction the company’s representatives would ask of them.

Once the guides were convinced everybody had learned his lesson, they ended the test and went to assist their participant. All four were happy with the test but didn’t remember much of it. They were thrilled to learn they had to get to PerAdVertizing’s main office the following day at 10am for final tests.

The group hadn’t made three steps outside of the trailer that Phoebe went in front of the guy.

—Hi handsome! What’s your name?

—Kyle... and you?

Phoebe didn’t hesitate a second and started flirting with Kyle. She closed the gap between the two of them and made sure to squeeze her big tits against him. Feeling her nipples getting hard against his arm, Phoebe exhaled through her mouth looking at Kyle with her sexiest eyes.

Having her friend flirting with a stranger was one thing but Mika was astonished to see Phoebe being so explicit in public. She couldn’t repress a hint jealousy when she noticed her friend using her large breasts to seduce Kyle.

Stella looked at the show and grinned. She wished she had the body and the guts to do the same thing. She signaled to Mika with her head, “Well… I think we’d better leave now. Bye Phoebe! Bye Kyle!”

* * *

Deciding where they’d go didn’t engage in long conversations and, soon, Phoebe was in her apartment, down on her knees, sucking Kyle’s hard pole.

She couldn’t stand a man cumming in her mouth. So, she didn’t blow him long. Making excuses about needing him between her legs, she stood up and guided him in her room.

Removing what clothes she had left, she grabbed a condom in the top drawer of her desk and looked at Kyle, “Never too safe…”

Kyle grimaced. Not knowing where it came from, the guy realized he genuinely preferred cumming in a girl and Phoebe’s proposition turned him off a bit.

The horny girl saw it and a feeling of panic emerged. Her need to fuck that guy overwelmed any common sense she could have and made her rush an alternative, “Well! You know, I’m on the pill. Maybe, we don’t need that much protection…” As she threw the condom away, she could feel her mind becoming a boxing ring filled with strong conflicting ideas.

Feeling a lot better about that approach, Kyle put the girl down on the bed. Spreading Phoebe’s legs, he didn’t go into whatever preliminaries and impaled her right away with his hard cock.

If she ever had doubts about not wearing a condom, feeling a hard cock in her surprisingly dripping twat solved Phoebe’s dilemma. She was fucking and that’s all that mattered. Eyes closed, she started moaning as her hands went to squeeze her tits.

Kyle was shifting gears. Almost drooling, he was now pistonning the chick at full speed.

After a couple of minutes, Phoebe felt the situation wasn’t erotic enough to her taste and tried to slow down her mate. Caressing Kyle’s hair with one hand and pulling his body towards hers, she tried to move her pelvis further from him and get back to some necking.

It didn’t work.

Grunting, Kyle turned Phoebe around and brought her hips up. A second grunt and his cock was making its way between her cheeks right in her trickling cunt.

Phoebe was about to object when Kyle grabbed both tits with his hands. The arousing sensation made Phoebe’s brain skip for a second. When it came back, all her cerebral functions were revolving around the marvelous sensations she felt between from her cunt and her tits.

Never missing a beat, Kyle used a nasty tone to compliment Phoebe, “You like it when I fuck you doggie style, huh?”

Phoebe was beyond herself and could only agree, “Ooh… yeeEEeaaah…”

She was feeling so fucking hot. This was by far the best fuck she’d ever had. She could feel the climax coming. She knew it, “Oooh…Kyle…I’m gonna cum…”

Kyle grinned but didn’t say a word and went on with his ride. He was about to cum too but he wanted to make sure he’d cum in her cunt.

Phoebe’s moans were getting scattered; her voice pitch higher. Kyle announced, “I’m about to cum too… Do you want me to go on?”

Phoebe was right on the verge of cumming. She just didn’t care what he said. What was important was that she needed him to go on and make her cum. She made a delirious plea, “Yesss…baby… Come on…. Make me cum…”

Phoebe could feel Kyle’s cock swelling and, an instant later, the warm sensation of his semen spreading in her womb. It was followed with her own climax igniting.

For a moment, Phoebe’s world was nothing but the blissful sensation of erotic electricity going from her entire pubic region, going through her spine and cumulating in her brain igniting orgasmic fireworks all through her mind.

Slowly, she got back to reality and reality reminded they didn’t use a condom.

Although panic was the feeling Phoebe was waiting for, she felt strangely calm and satisfied.

While turning on her back as Kyle was moving back, she tried to think twice about all this. She found it odd at first but quickly realized that she just didn’t care about condoms so much anymore. She didn’t care either that much on how her mate was fucking her. No, what really mattered was that she got a good fuck.

With that conclusion, everything started to feel clearer in Phoebe’s mind. A whole new set of values seemed to appear in her mind for the first time in her life and she agreed with them.

Seeing the whole thing as finally becoming a woman, she could feel herself giving up the nice little girl behavior and letting in nastier sexier thoughts.

Grabbing a tit with one hand and scratching her juicy cunt with the other, Phoebe grinned and looked at Kyle, “Gimme more…”

* * *

As she woke up, Phoebe turned in the bed and checked what time it was. She couldn’t stop a plaintive moan escaping from her lips as she felt her thighs and pubic region expressing their soreness. It was 7 and she had to be at her new job for 10am, “…guess I’ll have to get going…”

Turning her head the other way, she saw Kyle naked sleeping beside her. She smiled thinking about the night of sex they just had. She loved every minute of it.

She went on him making sure to press her big boobs on his back, “Good morning, sleepy head!”

Still eyes closed, Kyle started to smile, “Good morning…”

Just this man’s back muscles against her own flesh made Phoebe becoming mildly aroused but she stayed focused, “We gotta be at PerAdVertizing for 10. I’m going in the shower.”

They prepared as planned (not counting the quick fuck they had in the shower). They eventually left for PerAdVerting’s offices.

Once there, they met Mika and Stella. Mika was wearing her usual clothes while Stella wore a plain blouse with a skirt. Although not wearing pants was quite unusual for her, she explained that she felt like it when she dressed up this morning.

That little frivolity was nothing compared to Phoebe’s change of look. Upon seeing her friend’s attire, Stella had to know more, “Shit Phoebe! Are your going cruising after the job?”

Phoebe looked at herself. Her 3″ pump looked great and helped make her ass look round and full in her short skirt. The white bodysuit she was wearing revealed every inches of her upper body and, with the push up bra’s and low cut neckline’s teamwork, her tits just looked yummy.

The girl concluded she definitely looked great. Only when she noticed how plain Stella looked did she catch the sarcasm. She striked back, “Well… At least, I could… which is not the case for every one here…”

Stella shut up. Looking down at her feet, she could feel herself blushing.

The quartette was joined by two other people as they were getting in the office.

Once inside, they were welcomed by two studs and a hot chick. One of the guy greeted them, “Hi everybody! I’m Mark and this is Sandra and Frank. We will be your guides today as you get to learn more about your role at PerAdVertizing. First, we’ll show you a corporate video, a lot more complete than the one you saw yesterday, mind you. Then, you will be put in teams of two and see specific technical videos.”

Moving towards a computer on the side, Frank completed, “Now, please, put on the headphones you will find on the tablet at your left. We will start the corporate video. If you have any questions, please wait at the end of the video. This way, the information you will be provided will help everyone in the group.”

…and the video started.

How long did it take? Thirty minutes? An hour? None of the new employees could tell as they lost track of time watching the video. Once it was over though, they all seemed to get out of some sort of haze. They felt good, relaxed and ready to follow every instruction they’d be given.

When Mark asked Stella and another girl, Liza, to follow him, they did without hesitation. Same thing happened when Mika and Phoebe followed Frank in another room. The two guys left stood up when Sandra asked them and followed her on automatic pilot.

* * *

Mark pointed toward the chair on his left, “Stella, you will sit here.” Pointing on the other side, he looked at Liza, “And you, here.”

The chairs looked like a dentist chair from the future. Bigger and more cushionned though, both girls sat down and appreciated the comfort. 18 inches from their nose was a wide computer monitor. Both girls grabbed the headphones and put them on their head before Mark had to ask them.

Moving towards a console, he completed, “As I told you, you will be presented technical vids. During the presentation, you may be asked questions. To answer, just press one of the buttons sitting right under your right hand on the chair’ right arm. The blue button is for when you agree. The red button means you don’t.”

Both girls started to watch the videos as they appeared on the monitor. Numb and pliant, they didn’t see anything wrong with the fact they were watching porn scenes. Subliminals were scattered through the stream of sound and images and the girls couldn’t stop staring at the screen as they became hornier with every new movie.

Unknowingly, they got more convinced that they always thought about sex, they were desperate for sex but didn’t have the courage to get a date.

Once Mark was sure both girls were totally gone in the mesmerizing show they were offered, he hit a button. From then, every time a scene finished, the girls were asked to choose between two options: “That’s enough! Please stop!” or “I love the show. I want more!” Both girls always chose the latter and were rewarded with a series of flashes and white noise that made them more relaxed, more open and more aroused.

Stella didn’t see a thing when Mark approached Liza and started to fondle the girl’s body. Nor did she see Liza being disrobed and starting to make out with their guide until orgasm. She didn’t realize either that Liza had got back in her chair and had started phase 2 of their program.

What she did feel a bit latter was Mark’s hands on her breasts. She could feel herself becoming hornier and totally needy but she kept her eyes on the monitor; too shy to do anything..

When one of his hands started to move down, her pelvis moved forward and her legs moved apart giving him a better access. She let out a soft moan as she felt his finger invading her well lubed slit. Boy! Was she glad she decided to wear a skirt this morning…

Soon, Mark had one hand molesting her tits while the other was fingerfucking her roughly.

Stella would have sworn she was in heaven.

* * *

Mika and Phoebe were sitting on the same kind of chairs as Stella and Liza did. They were watching babes parading sexy clothing on their respective screens. Mika stared with glassy eyes at women fully clothed with leather and PVC while Phoebe was totally lost looking at bimbos in lingerie doing sexy stripteases for obviously happy men.

All the while, their brains were bombarded with subliminals telling them they loved to look like the women they saw. Phoebe also learned she loved to please men and looking sexy for them turned her on and made her happy. Both were made to notice the girls’ large chest so that Phoebe would love her big breasts even more while Mika would feel worse about her flat chest.

When it was time to choose at the end of each video, both girls always chose to see more video and got hit with a series of flashes and white noise that made them more pliable, more open to new ideas and definitely more aroused.

First program being completed, Phoebe’s monitor ordered her to undress for program 2. Stepping up from the chair, she noticed Frank a couple of steps behind. She turned around to face him. Always looking at him with a grin in her eyes, she slowly started undressing.

Once down to her shoes and socks, she turned around, kept her legs straight and bent making sure he had a good view of her wet cunt.

Frank didn’t bulge. While Phoebe was totally naked and looking at him, he moved his head toward the chair implying she had to sit down.

Puzzled, Phoebe obeyed. Once she was fully seated, Frank started program 2. Right from the start, Phoebe was hit with the flash-white noise combo that brought her back to a deep haze. Intense subliminals were sent throughout the cruder videos and Phoebe could only let herself drown in that whirl of lust and sex. With every moment passing, she became hornier and fitted more and more into her new role.

Too far gone, Phoebe didn’t care when Frank approached her and placed a little device at the top of her labia minora. The device started to vibrate.

Recursive ideas floated in Phoebe’s head. She was proud of showing her body. She felt no shame parading naked in front of strangers. Talking dirty while flirting or fucking was something she loved doing to arouse men even more. She craved having sex in any way possible. She loved having any of her holes filled. She loved the taste of cum. Bringing a man to orgasm always made her cum.

With the device on her clit, Phoebe became more and more aroused which made her welcome those ideas as her own. Frank looked at her. Her scattered breath and her unblinking eyes fixed on the screen convinced him she was going to be ok.

Looking at Mika, Frank got back to his console and started a different Program 2.

For one, he didn’t make her undress. Also, her videos were different. Most of them showed women who had had obvious breast augmentation having sex and experiencing obviously very satisfying orgasms while ordering their sex partners. Other scenes displayed dull women with small breasts having painful and unsatisfying sexual intercourse.

Subliminals pushed these ideas even more while making Mika hornier and more desperate for sex. Soon, the girl couldn’t take it anymore and her hands went to her cunt.

The very different scenes made her live maddening highs and lows. After a few rounds of this rollercoaster mood, Mika didn’t want to see plain girls anymore. She despised them. Totally needing to cum, she became obsessed with big round boobs. As a result, whenever she saw a fake titted girl appear on the screen, her libido skyrocketed which made her cum every time the big tits dominatrix had an orgasm.

Soon, all Mika knew is that she had to be like these chicks. For one, she loved tight leather clothes and PVC. Two, she craved having sex but she had to control her partner…

…but the thing she wanted the most was to have a huge rack; a pair of big round fake tits.

* * *

The monitor shut down and Phoebe felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked at Frank who was now grabbing her hand and bringing her to stand up. She never noticed the device he had removed from her pubis a second before the video finished.

She did notice though how he was looking at her. While holding up her hand, he was staring at her body taking all his time when his eyes were at Phoebe’s tits level. The girl couldn’t believe the thrill she felt being ogled that way. Her nipples were hard like they’d never been before. She made sure to push her tits forward to make them look bigger.

Frank guided the girl in another room. On their way, he made sure to look back and stare at Phoebe’s body. Giggling, the girl couldn’t believe her luck, “Oh god! He’s looking at my tits…he’s fucking looking at my tits. Oooooh…Fuck! I’m so wet…”

Once in the other room, Frank sat down on a sofa. Phoebe was about to join him when he stopped her, “Whoa…girl! You stand up. First, I want you to do me a sexy dance.”

Phoebe froze. Doubts emerged in her mind, “What the fuck? How come I’m gonna give him a sexy dance?” Her mind was shifting on high gears. Sure, she wanted to seduce that guy but she wasn’t going to do anything he asked…

A comforting and arousing sensation stopped Phoebe in her thoughts. Frank had just started to fondle her boobs and it felt delicious. Soon, all her doubts had disappeared as her mind was totally focused on the erotic sensation.

After a minute, Frank’s left hand moved lower on the aroused girl’s body until it reached between her legs. Phoebe’s legs moved apart withouth any conscious thought from her. Frank started to fingerfuck her as music started to play in the back.

Although she didn’t quite realize there were music, Phoebe’s body took the beat and her hips started to gyrate with the groove and under Frank’s ministrations. Soon, Phoebe’s head was starting to swing to the sexy beat. An instant later, her eyes closed and her hands caressing her body, Pheobe was swaying erotically.

The guy moved himself back in the sofa. His hand still in her twat, he guided Phoebe like a puppet. Phoebe opened her eyes to see the man was grinning, obviously happy about what he was looking at. She felt a thrill along her spine. The man was pleased with her body and how she showed it.

That’s when she realized there was music in the room…

…and that she was obviously doing an erotic dance following the music…

…which meant she was doing what he had asked her when the got into the room…

…which she didn’t want to do at first.

…but she decided she liked it, “I please him. Hmmm… …”

Closing her eyes, she let herself get totally into it. It didn’t take long before Phoebe was giving Frank the best lap dance she could imagine.

While grinding her sex on Frank’s leg and guiding his hands with her own all over her tits, Phoebe was on the verge of climax when she was interrupted by Frank, “Ok girl… That’s enough. Suck my cock!”

A bit stunned at first by the demand, the girl was more than pleased to oblige. Lowering her body slowly along his legs making sure her tits were firmly squeezed on them, she went to undo his belt buckle.

A moment later, the girl was marveling at the sensation of Frank’s hard cock in her mouth.

After a while, Phoebe could sense the guy was about to cum. As usual, she stopped sucking and started jerking him off; her usual trick to avoid any accident in her mouth.

Looking at her hands doing their job, Phoebe felt odd. She would have sworn she didn’t want him to cum in her mouth or did she?

She started to doubt. Looking at his glistening cock, she felt attracted by it. She could imagine it exploding in her mouth. She could almost taste it and she was sure she’d love it.

She got back at sucking Frank’s cock with a vengeance. An instant later, she got rewarded with a warm spurt of cum. Her taste buds in ecstasy, she moaned at the sensation of his hot jism in her mouth.

That first shot was quickly followed with a second one and a third. Phoebe swallowed everything.

* * *

Phoebe was back in her chair watching videos and Frank was back behind his console. Mika’s vital signs were worrying him. He decided to call his supervisor.

A minute later, a tall woman came in the room. She walked slowly making sure that every step she made with her glossy black stilettos showed she was the commanding person in the room… or any other room.

She looked at the man with a despised look, “What’s wrong?”

Seeing Frank pointing at a meter on the console, the woman approached and took a look. She smiled when she saw what Mika was destined to become.

She approached the mesmerized girl’s chair. Her pupils totally dilated, Mika never noticed the woman. Her world was solely turning around the videos on the monitor and her wild masturbation session. Short scattered moans through her mouth were the only breathing she was capable off as she rubbed her clit with a vengeance.

The woman took Mika’s hands and had her to turn around. Mika followed the movement much like a drone. Only when she saw her hands being put on a pair of big fake tits did she have a reaction. A powerful shot of erotic desire indeed rushed through her and made her shiver.

The woman pushed Mika’s chin so she looked in her eyes, “I’m Lita and I’m gonna fuck you.”

Mika nodded and raised her hips on instinct when Lita started to pull at her pants.

Lita followed by taking a step back and removing her top. Mika gasped at the sight of the most beautiful pair of tits she had ever seen. The half naked woman was thin and very tall and it made her round implants look totally enormous.

Lita took Mika’s hands and brought them back on her big fake tits. The girl was in heaven. When Lita started to fingerfuck her, she welcomed her fingers and spread her legs further. On instinct, her hips started to rock and follow Lita’s ministrations.

It didn’t take long before Mika started to feel an obvious climax emerging. She could feel the wave of pleasure coming from Lita’s marvelous globes, going through her hands and slowly reaching her body to merge with the arousal that came from her expertly fingerfucked pussy and climb up her spine to hit her brain.

Mika started to moan, “Aaaaah….aaaaaah…I’mmmm about to cmmhhhh….” She was cut by Lita who had brought her mouth on hers. They started French kissing passionately.

It was too much. Mika came and came and… passed out.

Lita replaced the limp girl on the chair and placed the same kind of device Phoebe had had before right on Mika’s clit.

The dominatrix went back at the console. She looked at Frank while her hand went to a knob on the console. With a grin, she turned it up to its top setting. She then pointed at a menu on the screen, “Let this program loop and start program 3 when she wakes up. She’s in for a great ride.”

When Mika came back to reality, the device on her clit had already brought her to a high state of arousal and she had bombarded with subliminals to make her get even more dazed and open. Her eyes went directly to the monitor as soon as they started to open and stuck there.

After a couple of minutes, Mika had her mouth open and drooling. Her eyes wide open and glued to the scattered lesbian sex scenes showing at a furious pace, she was totally enthralled by the video and its subliminals.

A series of flashes then illuminated the monitor. It took only a couple of them to bring Mika to a violent climax. As the flashes went on, Mika got into a non-stop multi-climaxing frenzy.

After a complete minute of that regimen, her eyes went in the back of her head and her body started convulsing violently.

That’s what Lita was waiting for. Grinning, she stopped the program. Seeing Frank’s livid face, she started laughing out loud.

* * *

Sandra supervised Kyle and John’s vital signs at the console.

The two guys were also seated in special chairs and the videos they were watching displayed couples mating.

In some scenes, the women were beautiful and dominating docile and obedient men. They were wearing very tight leather or PVC suits and had big and round breasts.

In the other scenes, the girls were plain and the men were dominating. They fucked the girls harshly and made sure to cum in them.

Subliminals completed these videos and pushed these concepts. After a while, the guys started to feel obedient at the moment they saw a beautiful woman with big round breasts encased in a tight suit. On the opposite, they felt aggressive and bold when they saw a plain woman show up.

Once satisfied with the readings she was seeing, Sandra started program 2. In this one, a new type of scene was introduced. It included women at various stages of pregnancy getting fucked by men and getting much pleasure from it. Every time, the guy made sure to cum in the woman’s twat. Both seemed to get thunderous orgasms from the experience.

Kyle and John were so far gone; they didn’t feel the sting when Sandra injected some obscure cocktail in their arm. A minute later, both guys were sweating and breathing very hard. Their muscles were obviously tensed and their face flushed. They had a permanent hard on that just wouldn’t let go.

* * *

—Get down from that chair.

The order resonated in Kyle’s brain. He wasn’t sure what it was but he felt a need to follow it. He turned to see who ordered him.

—Both of you, I said GET DOWN from that chair and bend on your knees.

Kyle felt a rush of warm happiness as he saw the beautiful Sandra looking at him. She was dressed differently… and so, so beautiful. His mind was strangely empty but he could feel his momentarily short intellectual capacity rush him to go down on his knees. He went from the chair right onto his knees.

-Now, masturbate for me.

Sandra’s words were like honey for Kyle’s ears. Looking at her, he undid his pants, took out his hard cock and started masturbating for the beautiful girl.

Sandra was caressing herself idly like she was exploring her body, looking at Kyle. Her hands spent a lot of time on her big round boobs encased in a tight leather bikini top.

With those sexy red and black chaps, her pussy was totally accessible. She slowly traced a seductive line along her exposed slit and looked beside Kyle.

—John, lick my pussy.

Only then did Kyle realize that John was on his knees beside him. The man did small steps on his knees until his face was right in front of Sandra’s crotch. He started licking right away.

Kyle looked at the scene with envy. He couldn’t think much but he knew he would have liked to take John’s place. Sandra looked at him and directed his eyes towards the other side of the room.

A woman was standing there. At first, Kyle felt nothing for her compared to the adoring pleasure he had for Sandra. That woman was plain and had obviously no sex appeal or that’s what he thought at first. Then, he noticed something about her…

She was pregnant … very pregnant.

A surge of animalistic rage overloaded Kyle’s brain, went into his body and exploded in his cock. If it was possible, his cock got harder.

The pregnant woman approached him, removed her dress and lay on the floor right in front of him. She looked at Sandra.

—Spread your legs, bitch!

The stark naked girl obeyed. Her round belly was obviously in the way but she managed to move her legs wide apart and bring a hand on her pussy.

Kyle could feel his balls filling up as he looked at that girl. Her tits were obscenely swelled and fat. They were streaked with big blue veins and both nipples were thick and hard.

Sandra laughed as she saw Kyle breathing hard and grunting., “Oooh… I guess we have a stud here who wants to mate. Go ahead, Kyle. Fuck that bitch.”

The guy wouldn’t be asked twice. Rushing onto the girl, he brought his cock to her twat’s entrance. The girl raised her hips to offer herself, her dripping wet vagina welcoming Kyle’s hard cock. He had no problem to start fucking her full throttle.

Silent until then, the girl became totally talkative, “ooh yess… Honey… That’s it! Fuck my cunt… Do it!”

Maybe inspired by those praise, Kyle also felt the need to express himself, “You like it, huh? You like it when I fuck you, bitch?”

—Ooouuuhhh… yeah….. I love it so much…

Sandra was still getting licked by John. This and the show she was looking at were starting to have their way on her. She dropped her bikini top to reveal huge round overstretched areolas with huge hard nipples at their center. Her hands went directly there as she started to pinch and pull on her nipples.

She looked at Kyle. He was so animalistic; so full of rage. He didn’t care about the girl he was fucking. He was just dominating her so that he could fill her up.

She looked at the pregnant girl. Her tits wobbling wildly at every trust Kyle gave her, she was looking at him with worshipping eyes as he insulted and diminished her. You could see gratitude in her eyes as she praised him, agreeing with everything he said about her.

Sandra loved having her cunt licked by a newbie. She loved molesting her big fake tits. She loved ordering a pregnant slut into getting abused and fucked by anybody.

It was so turning her on. She was so turned on…She knew what was coming. With one hand, she pushed John’s face in her cunt as she squeezed a nipple with the other, “Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh…fffffuuuuuu…….ck….”

Sandra was hit by an orgasm.

Kyle was oblivious to Sandra’s orgasm. He took the pregnant bitch and got her to turn around and bend. He started to do her doggie style, “There, bitch. This way, I’m gonna hit your cervix bad.”

The girl’s fat tits were dangling in every direction. She was ecstatic, “Yes… Yes… fuck me good…”

Kyle could feel he was on the verge. He started plowing the girl really hard, “I’m gonna fill you up like you’ve never been before.”

The girl could feel Kyle’s cock swell and explode in her. The man grunted his release as he had never felt such a powerful orgasm before. His cock fired three, four, five and, finally, six shots in the delirious mommy-to-be as she started to yell her own orgasm, “Yess… yess… Cum in me… Fill me up…”OouuUUOOOoouuuu…”

Sandra noticed the couple getting down from their climax. She looked at John, “Go fuck that bitch.”

Kyle was taking a few steps back when John passed right in front of him. The pregnant girl was trying to stand up when she felt a hand against her back. She was about to turn her head but a cock was already invading her slit.

The thrilling pleasure she felt had her reptilian brain take control of her. On instinct, she bent and got on all four as she felt that new guy, however he was, starting to fuck her cunt.

The pregnant woman smiled, “Ooouh yeaaah honey… That’s it… Use my cunt… Fill me up…”

* * *

Stella was totally naked except for her skirt she had pulled up out of the way at waist level. Her legs were spread wide apart and she was looking at Mark’s fingers fucking her dripping snatch. A part of her found the whole scene surreal but another part was thrilled and thankful to Mark. It was also that part of her mind that made her feel somehow obliged to praise him and show him her appreciation, “Oh yes…honey…Oh yes…Your fingers feel so good in my pussy…”

Soon, Stella was hit by a chattering climax. She didn’t even have time to come back to reality that Mark had placed the headphones back on her head and repositioned her in front of the monitor.

She opened her eyes just in time to see Program 2 starting. Like everybody else, she quickly got back in a pliable state of mind as the subliminals pushed her further in her role.

After a moment, she was asked to identify body parts on the screen. Painful flashes and white noise had her quickly realize that a vagina was not the proper word for a pussy. Cunt or fuckhole were better just like tits, jugs or boobs were all right words to describe breasts.

Stella quickly adapted to this reality and was gratified with sounds and subliminals which were arousing and very soothing. When she was asked to describe sex scenes, of course, she used the proper vocabulary. It didn’t take long before new rewards took the form of intense subliminals making her feel warm and numb but also uninhibited and incredibly horny.

Without thinking, Stella started touching herself while describing what she saw. She didn’t care or notice anything wrong when Mark switched the program to scenes where the woman was being roughly used (if not abused) by her partner. With the help of the subliminals, Stella was in fact starting to find it really sexy.

Soon, the girl was bringing herself to the verge of an intense climax but, unknown to her, subliminals kept her from cumming until...

Her eyes glued to the monitor, Stella saw the man cumming in the woman’s twat. It was obvious that being filled with the man’s jism also made the woman cum. In explicit details, the masturbating mesmerized girl saw gooey drips of sperm on each side of the guy’s cock as it was still furiously getting in and out of the glistening cunt.

Stella’s monitor then hit her with a series of flashes and white noise. Right on cue, she started cumming and cumming… and cumming again.

After a moment, coming back from her climax, Stella got back to the video. Another scene had started and it displayed a docile and obviously happy woman being fucked roughly by a man.On auto-pilot, Stella started describing the scene while masturbating. Soon, the guy came in the woman and Stella got an orgasm.

Coming back from her climax, she felt a rush of envy towards that woman. She wanted to please men and be docile towards them so they would fuck her. She wanted to have men cumming in her, filling her belly with spunk. She wanted to be used.

Another scene started and Stella lost her train of thoughts. She started describing what she saw on the screen... as her hand was getting back between her legs.

* * *

<END PROGRAM>

That text on her monitor brought Mika back to reality. A bit confused, she started to look around and understood she was at work.

She saw Phoebe a bit further in a chair just like hers. The naked girl was masturbating watching an intense anal sex scene.

A thought that she should find that shocking passed in Mika’s mind… and vanished. She just didn’t care about Phoebe. She looked inferior somehow.

She felt just the opposite when she saw Lita approaching. Her attitude, her suit and her dominant attitude aroused Mika instantly. She wanted to be with this woman.

She followed gladly when Lita took her hand and guided her in another room.

Both seated in a comfy sofa, Lita started to caress Mika’s hair, “You know, you show a lot of potentials…”

As her hand started to caress Lita’s arm, Mika smiled, “Thank you…”

Lita brought her other hand on her round chest. She smiled when she saw Mika’s eyes looking at it and continued, “Yes… I’m pretty sure you could be a great asset for this company but…”

Lita’s face got dead serious, “We can’t hire you!”

Mika’s eyes filled with tears in an instant, “What? Why? You just told me…”

Lita brought a finger on Mika’s mouth shutting her up, “The role we had for you is pretty in the food chain, you know. We thought you had what was needed for such a position but, obviously, you miss that edge that makes a good candidate an extraordinary one. Under those circumstances…”

Mika panicked, “But I’m ready to do whatever’s needed. I’m sure I can do it.”

“Well…For a start…” offered Lita as she grabbed Mika’s hands and brought them right on her big tits, “You could start by giving these twins here a massage...”

Mika didn’t need a second invitation.

* * *

All the folks met at the end of the day. Although they didn’t feel the need to talk about what they did during that day, all agreed they loved their new job and couldn’t wait to come back the day after.

Nobody was really surprised when they saw Phoebe starting to flirt with Kyle and John. The girl was obviously trying to bring one if not both of them at her place.

Unknown to her, the guys’ last video session had made them realize they didn’t want to fuck out of their job duty. Phoebe tried every possible trick she knew of but to no avail. Kyle and John both found excuses to leave. A very disappointed and somewhat confused Phoebe decided to have her revenge by loading up her credit card at the mall.

* * *

The next morning, Phoebe had decided to wear a sample of what she had bought the day before. She went braless with a shiny red tube with long sleeves that sit off the shoulder. Add to that a black spandex miniskirt that looked more like a large belt than a skirt and a pair of glossy black stilletos and everyone would have agreed that there was much to lurk at.

And that’s exactly what that guy on the bus was doing. Grinning with a knowing look in his eyes, he was lurking at Phoebe’s body going slowly up and down. The girl just couldn’t stop feeling totally hot by all that attention. She could feel her rock hard nipples poking through her clothes and she just couldn’t repress that thrilling sensation. She knew without a doubt that it made her tits look even better and it made her proud. She was dripping and loved it, “Fuck! I can’t wait to get there.”

Totally flushed, she finally arrived at the job just in time to see Mika, “Hi, Girl!”

Mika didn’t pay much attention to Phoebe as she was talking with Kyle but Phoebe noticed Mika’s boyfriend.

—Tom! What you’re doin’ here, darlin’?

—Mika said the folks at her new job wanted to meet me. So…here I am.

Tom was kind of preoccupied – to say the least – when he saw Phoebe starting to flirt with him. It’s not that he didn’t find Phoebe sexy (with her clothes, she definitely had the looks) but he loved Mika… and she was just beside him for crying out loud!

So, it was some kind of a relief when he was presented to Sandra and told she’d be his guide for the rest of the day.

A moment later, he left Mika and followed Sandra… much to Phoebe’s dismay. This was when Stella arrived and the workday startup meeting started.

Although Mika had more stuff to do before being ready, Phoebe and Stella’s faces beamed happiness as they learned they’d actually start their first full day at work.

Once everybody was set up with their plan for the day, the meeting ended and everyone went their own path to their specific duty.

* * *

Mika smiled thinking about her boyfriend. She knew he’d be made to look a corporate video and that it would be for the best. Happy about the turn of events, she sighed and walked outside the building. A cab was waiting for her.

Phoebe reached the place she’d been assigned. Opening the door, she let her head in to see a bunch of women all dressed in skimpy clothes chatting while they applied their make-up, “Huh…Excuse me? Is this the prep room?”

“Oooh… a newbie!! Hi! I’m Lina. Come with me.!”, said a tall blond girl as she guided Phoebe towards a rack full of sexy clothing, “We’ll do some touch up on your look…”

Phoebe let herself be pampered, applied make up and clothed by Lina. After a full hour, Lina had Phoebe turn and look at herself in a full length mirror, “Now! What do you think…”

A rush of pride and happiness invaded Phoebe’s mind as she took a contemplative look at her body. The six inches see-thru platforms made her look much taller and extended her legs to sexy proportions until it reached a black spandex miniskirt that made her butts look round and inviting. A Black and white stripped top encased her big boobs and made them look full and inviting.

The girl couldn’t believe how sexy she looked. Simply thinking about how men would look at her, Phoebe creamed her panties right then and there.

Seeing the girl shivering, Lina smiled, “It’s ok, honey! I also got an orgasm the first I got prepared for the job.”

With that, Lina took Phoebe’s hand and guided her through a door. On the other side, the new girl saw a bar filled with seated men. Some women were stripping on a stage in front of some of them.

Phoebe didn’t give much thought about the girls disrobing. She was way too much thrilled by the fact that the place was filled with men.

Lina pulled her hand, “Here, I gotta make you meet some guys I know. Jack, Pete, let me introduce you to my new friend, Phoebe.”

On instinct, Phoebe knew exactly how to act. She sat beside one guy while Lina took the other side. She made sure her leg and tits were firmly squeezed against the guy’s body, “Hi handsome…”

* * *

Stella got into the room. It was small and square with no decoration. Stella looked at her herself in the wide mirrored window. There was a chair and a pair of headphones with a mike attached to a small console. At eye level, there was a monitor.

Stella sat and put on the headphones. She pushed the flashing button on the console. A series of stats appeared on the screen saying it was “Joe” on the phone. His last call was a week ago.

As instructed by the monitor, Stella pushed the flashing button again and tried, “Hi…My name is Stella. How are you today, honey?”

—Call me Joe!

As easily as if she had been walking, Stella started flirting, “Oh! Hi Joe… I’m so glad you called. I’m feeling a bit lonely. Would you like to help me?”

Sex and pleasing men were the things Stella preferred doing. She knew it from her core. It made her feel good and sexy and a smile appeared on her face as her hands went exploring her body.

“Yess…Joe… That’s it…Just like that… I... I love it…” Stella was now wildly masturbating and she praised the now grunting guy at the other end of the line.

A long and more guttural grunt was the signal Stella was waiting for. She knew the guy had just climaxed. She comforted him, “Ooouhhh….yeeaaah… That was good honey…”

Stella was concluding the call when she heard someone getting in her booth. She hung up and turned her chair around just in time to see Kyle standing up in front of her, naked and hard.

Stella was speechless as her eyes were glued to Kyle’s magnificient cock.

Although she had just masturbated to a satisfying climax a minute ago, she could feel her entire body and soul getting ready for even better than that. She marveled at the comforting sensation of her body preparing itself to be sexually used; her nipples getting hard; her cunt puffing and getting totally soaked.

A soothing fog of docile submissiveness filled her mind with total approval of the situation. She knew this man was going to use her and that’s exactly what she wanted.

Kyle growled, “Get up and bend over there.”

Stella was happy to do as ordered. She rose and turned around. She placed her elbows on the desk and raised her butt as she spread her legs.

She was glad she had decided to wear a skirt when she felt Kyle raising it up over her hips. The guy’s next move was to push the “Take call” button.

On instinct, Stella started to talk with the guy at the other end of the line, “Hi honey! My name’s Stella. What’s yours?”

She couldn’t repress a smile when she felt Kyle’s fingers teasing her labia. After a moment, the call got hotter… as did Stella.

That’s when Kyle plunged his cock in her twat. Right there, Stella couldn’t help herself and started to praise Kyle… and the guy on the phone, “Yess honey… I want you to fuck me… That’s it…. Fuck me hard…. Use me… Fill my cunt…”

Stella could feel Kyle was about to cum and she just couldn’t believe how much she wanted him to cum in her. She added, “Oooohhh yesss… That’s it honey… I know you’re about to cum… C’mon fill me up…. I want you to cum in me… Make my belly full of your spunk…”

Stella heard the guy at the other end of the line cumming, “Yess… that’s it… Cum in me baby… That’s it…”

She couldn’t believe how perfect the moment was. Then…

Boom! Stella felt Kyle’s jism plastering her inside. Hit with the most awesome climax, she went ballistic, “OOoooooOOOOh….Yeessssss honneyyy…. You’re soo goooood…. You make me cum soooo gooood…”

As she got down from her earth shattering climax, Stella realized Kyle was gone. She concluded the call and hung up.

Sitting down, she couldn’t repress a smile as she felt a thick gooey line of cum dripping from her snatch.

* * *

Phoebe couldn’t believe how good it felt. Sitting on Pete in a cowgirl position, she was going full throttle fucking herself on his cock. Pete was fondling her tits and she was more than happy to offer them. She did her best to suck Jack’s cock during the ride.

She was starting to feel herself cumming. A second later, she chanted, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I’m gonna cum… Oh fuck! I’m gonna… I’m… I’m…. Ooououououhhh… yesss! Yessss! Oh fuck!”

Once she had calmed down, Pete pushed Phoebe aside, “Go on all four on that table there…” He moved in front of the panting girl. His cock dangling right in front of her, Phoebe’s lips went around it igniting a sense of satisfaction in the girl’s mind, “I love to suck cocks so much...”

Once the motion was right, Phoebe raised her eyes and started looking at Pete while licking and sucking his cock, letting it go from times to times to smile at him.

Jack, on the other side, greased up his middle finger in Phoebe’s well lubed twat and started to tease her anus. Soon, her hips were gyrating as Jack was fingerfucking her asshole.

Phoebe couldn’t repress a long plaintive moan when she felt Jack’s cock entering her anus. The moan never stopped as the guy went full throttle and the vibrations it sent on Pete’s cock just felt awesome, “Ooohh bitch… I’m gonna loose it…”

The girl gave it everything she had to stimulate the cock in her mouth. Soon, a wave of warm goo splashed and hit her tonsils. Her eyes wide from excitement and greed, she swallowed everything and made sure to make Pete’s cock shinning clean.

Phoebe slowed down her blowjob and smiled at Pete, licking his cock, kissing it and pressing its wet head all around her mouth.

Pete retreated and Phoebe’s mind went around the pleasure she was receiving in her ass. She started to push her hips against Jack in sync. She thought, “God, it feels good being fucked in the ass…”

She looked at herself in a large mirror on the wall. A rush of arousal mixed with pride surged as she saw herself stark naked on all four on a living room table, her face glistening with cum and saliva. She marveled at her big tits dangling as she was being ass fucked by a man.

Phoebe started to finger her clit while being sodomized. She turned her head around, “Oh yes… Jack… That’s it… Fuck my ass… It feels so good… Fuck my ass… Stretch it loose… Yess….”

Jack was already on the verge and seeing that girl talking dirty made him lose the rope. He started to grunt, “Here it comes, slut…”

With that, Jack came and Phoebe could feel her bowels being filled with warm spunk. Her ministrations and the erotism of the whole situation made her cum again.

* * *

Stella met Phoebe at the end of the day. They didn’t talk much while leaving; both daydreaming.

Stella still didn’t believe her luck for getting this job: talking about sex all day was already such a thrill. Getting fucked was icing on the cake.

Phoebe was still thinking about how incredible her day had been. She had had the best sex ever. After her shift, she went to see Lina asking what to do with all the money she got from the guys she fucked. After explaining the money was given to their guide, Lina took Phoebe for a sweet kiss. She didn’t know why but she was sure it wouldn’t be the last time.

During that time, Mika was waking up somewhere else in the city. Her mind in a deep fuzz, she managed to realize she was in a private clinic. Her thoughts coming back, she took a look at her chest. A huge bandage went from her stomach to her armpits. The huge half spheres under it suggested she was now sporting a pair of gigantic tits.

Bringing her head back on her pillow, she smiled her happiest smile and let herself get back to sleep.

* * *

A couple of weeks had passed since Phoebe, Stella and Mika had started working at PerAdVertizing. Routine, videos and subliminals helping, everyone was fitting more and more in their jobs.

Mika was obviously not with Ted anymore. Although she saw him now and then in the corridors, she found him inferior, inadequate. She saw him the other day in a “call booth” fucking Stella. Pity was the only thing she felt.

Mika now prefered the companionship of Lita, her tutor, who was showing her how to welcome new candidates. Being scheduled for her first group next week, Mika had been doing extra hours watching instructionnal videos.

While she learned a lot about the company and how to manage teams and new employees, her previous life became a ghost from the past as her loyalty to PerAdVertizing became indestructible. Sexual inhibitions were erased as she developped an unquenchable thirst for lesbian sex with dominating women like her. She also learned to crave humiliating and using others in any abusive humiliating sex activities.

She was in fact in the middle of a video when she felt a hand going under her PVC top. Just from the touch, she knew it was Lita. Already turned on by the subliminals, she pushed her tits forward presenting them to the carressing hand.

He legs went wide apart when the other hand went for her pubic region.

* * *

Getting back from a video session, Stella got by a tall woman wearing a black PVC suit. She knew that kind of woman was quite bossy and she used to pass by quickly to avoid trouble.

This time was different however and Stella couldn’t move her eyes from that woman. She found her beautiful, mesmerizing. It was as though she knew deep inside of her that woman was better than her. She worshipped that woman and felt totally submissive towards her.

That’s when she reckonized the woman, “Mika?”

Annoyed, the woman looked at her with angry eyes, “Is that a way to address me?”

Blushing instantly, Stella started to look at her feet, “No Madam…”

Of course, Mika had reckonized Stella but she didn’t care. Realizing where Stella was coming from though, she grinned, “Let me guess, was it Program 4 you just saw?

Stella was still looking down, “Actually, I saw program 4 and 5.”

Mika could feel the excitement rushing in body; her nipples going painfully rock hard through the PVC. Raising an eyebrow knowingly and licking her lips, she asked, “Is it sooo?”

Pointing towards the window she had been looking through when Stella saw her, she offered,” Well! I got something to show you…”

Stella approached to see what was going on. It was a booth just like the ones she was used to work in. A plump redheaded woman with a headset seemed to be doing a sex call while she was getting fucked by a man. Right there, Stella felt her need for sex waking up.

But something more caught her attention. The woman’s tits seemed full and heavy and they were streaked with big blue veins. Although the woman was obviously a redhead, Each areola showed a brownish color. Stella looked at the woman’s stomach. It was much more round than what would be expected from a plump woman lying on her back.

That’s when it her, that woman was pregnant.

Right there, Stella envied that woman. She looked so happy. Stella wanted to be just like her. She wanted to be pregnant. Her hands went to her body as she kept looking at the show.

Mika saw a naked guy passing in the corridor. His dick showed obvious hints that he was coming back from fucking a call hostess. Grinning, she yelled, “You, come here…”

The guy, like he’d been hit by Cupid’s arrow, approached and went on his knees. He looked at the dommee, “Yes M’am. What can I do to please you?”

—Make yourself hard for me.

Without any further thinking, the guy started to jerk off his cock. Being in front of a dommee, it didn’t take long before his mast was back to its full pride.

—Fuck that slut.

The guy got on his feet and approached Stella. His face showed no care as he pushed on Stella’s back to make her bend down. So far gone in her masturbating session, the girl didn’t resist and pushed her legs apart. She put one hand on the window just in time before being impaled by the guy.

Mika approached Stella and started to whisper in her ear, “You see, that’s what you’ve wanted all your life, isn’t it? Being fucked all the time, getting knocked up so you could look just like Cindy, here. Wouldn’t you just love to have a big round belly just like her? Being knocked up, your tits would get big and fat just like her? Doesn’t she look sexy? Is this what you want to do for the rest of your life?”

Stella reached new levels of arousal that she just didn’t know existed. She didn’t care who that dommee was. What she said sounded like gospel words in her mind. She couldn’t believe her luck for being fucked. She couldn’t take her eyes from the scene in front of her. She was so turned on, so aroused, so happy.

Hearing the guy grunt behind her made Stella realize he was about to cum. She knew it was her duty to please him, to make him cum so he would fill her. She started, “Yess honey… Fuck me… That’s it…. … Fill my cunt… Cum in me honey… fill me up…”

…and Boom! The warm spreading sensation of the guy’s cum plastering her cervix ignited Stella’s orgasm hit instantly.

Mika looked at the guy, “You, come with me.” Then she looked at Stella, “You, go take some calls.”

Coming down from the climax, a dazed and happy Stella smiled at the dommee as she was standing up, “Right away, madam!”

* * *

Mika’s hands went to her big DD tits and she started to caress her rock hard nipples trough her leather top. She opened her eyes and looked through the window. She saw some people approaching the building. It obviously was their first day at their new job. “Newbies…” thought Mika. She liked welcoming new employees. The thrill of molding them to serve her and her sisters always gave her the best orgasms. She looked between her legs.

—Hurry up, you moron. They’re about to arrive and I want you to make me cum before they get in…

His tongue never leaving her clit, the guy smiled the best he could, “O’ cou’se, ‘ilady!”

Mika pushed her top down and started pulling arshly on her nipples. She closed her eyes, “Yeahh… that’s it! Lick me good…”

* * *

Stella was fingerfucking her twat full speed as she spoke on the phone, “That’s it, honey… Yess… Fuck me good…”

The guy said something. Stella couldn’t repress a smile as she looked at herself in the mirrored glass. She replied, “ Of course not… We never use condoms. I love your cum too much, honey…C’mon! Give it to me. Fill me up with your babyjuice…”

She brought her free hand over her belly. It was now big and round as she approached her seven month of pregnancy. She loved the way she had filled up recently. A lot of weight went to her hips making her ass look enormous. She was ok with it since it made it possible for the guys to fuck her doggie style as rough as they wanted. What she liked was the way her tits now looked. She had never been really chesty but now she was sporting a rack of fat dangling C cups. They were also so much more sensitive.

What she loved the most was how horny she turned out since she had been pregnant. She just couldn’t stop fucking and masturbating. Life was now just a long neverending fucking session interlaced with masturbating.

Stella looked at her image as her hand went to squeeze one of her fat tits. She smiled, “Oohh… yes, honey… I want you to cum… Please cum for me…”

…And the guy climaxed bringing Stella to the orgasm she was now used to feel many times a day.

Hanging up, Stella replaced herself in her chair and looked at her image. Her fat tits sitting on her round belly and her big thighs spread wide made her feel sexy. She knew men loved docile and horny women.

She felt at peace.

It hadn’t always been the case however. When she learned she was pregnant, Stella was a bit worried about all that implied. Some counciling and video sessions later, she was glad to agree to PerAdVertizing’s offer to give up her baby to their adoption service. That service was specializing in helping (wealthy) couples to adopt a child.

Sighing her satisfaction, Stella stood over her big belly, pressed the flashing button and looked at the monitor, “Oh! Luke again…”

She pushed the button again and answered the call.

Hearing the door opening, Stella turned to see John getting in. The guy was naked and his 10 inches cock was rock hard. Never stopping her call, she stood up, raised her wide butt and bent.

She just had time to put her hands on the counter, her tits landing loosely on the counter, when she felt John’s high mast impale her. She exhaled a very satisfactory, “yes honey… fuck me good…”