The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pearl Girls

Chapter 5: Promoting Mental Focus

© 2021 by Skarlette One

—Meanwhile, while Argent struggles with her pearl-laden lust, her younger partner Sable searches Skarlette City University for a replacement for her missing mentor.

Being a superheroine is hard. Being a college student is no picnic, either. Trying to do do both at once is insane.

Welcome to my life.

Most days, I’m just Yvonne Yates, third-year college student who hasn’t picked a major yet. But, when the city needs me, I put on a mask and soar into the sky as the heroine Sable. Making time for two completely separate lives means that neither one really gets the attention it deserves.

As a student, despite three years of classes, I’m still technically a freshman. My grades have landed me on academic probation. I have no friends. People gossip about me because I’ve dated a faculty member, Professor Alexis Ames. As a superheroine, I help protect the city from alien invaders and supervillains all the time. But the established heroes of the Libido League only think of me as a kid sidekick to Argent.

Since Argent and Alexis Ames are the same person, you could say that I get in trouble in both my lives for being head-over-heels in love with her. Normally, that’s enough to make up for everything else, but something’s changed lately. Alexis has taken some time off from being Argent and is concentrating on being a professor. I told her I support her decision, but I didn’t think it would mean I wouldn’t see her since the beginning of the semester! I’d only caught a glimpse of her once across campus. She was dressing a lot sexier than I’d ever seen her before, topped off with a simple, beautiful pearl necklace. But I never got the chance to peel those gorgeous satins and silks off her body. Every time we’ve tried to get together, some “academic obligation” came up. I seems like she would rather grade papers than hook up with me!

Beyond than the lack of sexytimes, not having Alexis to help me study meant that I was falling behind. If I didn’t pull up my grade in Professor Paulson’s history class, I’d fail out of Skarlette City University completely!

Luckily, Professor Paulson kept regular office hours, so I could stop by and ask for help. He was tall and surprisingly handsome for being crazy old. The guy had to be at least forty! His voice was deep as the ocean and smooth as butter. I could listen to him talk about the Greeks and Romans for hours. Or anything, really. Just as long as I could feel his voice wash over me and gaze into his piercing blue eyes.

“So, Ms. Yates, can you understand why Caligula made that decision?”

“Huh? I mean, yes. Yes, Professor. I—um, I—yes.” I couldn’t meet his gaze; he would know I had let my mind wander away from ancient history to the hints of chest hair peeking around his loosened necktie.

He smiled indulgently. “You’re not the only student who has trouble paying attention, Ms. Yates. I’ve developed some techniques to promote mental focus through targeted pressure points on the skull. I could demonstrate, if you like.”

“You’re going to help me study by rubbing my head, Professor?”

He chuckled. “That’s an oversimplification, but, yes. Pressure on the skull is passed on to the brain, stimulating it to improve focus and knowledge retention. I could send you links to the research papers proving the theory, or…”

“Or what, Professor?”

“Or I could improve your concentration right now.”

This sounded really weird, but I couldn’t afford to turn down his help. Besides, no one had touched me in weeks—neither guys nor girls. The thought of feeling his strong hands anywhere on my body was thrilling. I chewed my bottom lip and nodded.

Professor Paulson came around the desk and closed the office door. His hands glided under my hair, pressing against my scalp. Slowly, he slid his fingers this way and that while gently pressing against my head. My toes curled. My throat moaned. My pussy dripped. The sensation was amazing. Who knew a scalp massage could be this erotic?

The Professor started to speak, his words paced to the same rhythm as his fingers. The pressure, and his sexy voice, seemed to bypass my ears entirely. His words lodged directly in my brain—not the part that wrote term papers, the part that scripted wet dreams. The more he spoke, the more I understood.

I understood why the peoples of the ancient world divided society into the male world and the female world. I understood why the female world was always stationed as a servant to the male world. I understood that serving men had been a woman’s place for thousands of years, and the world had prospered by it. I understood that a woman who knew her place and accepted it was rewarded with deep personal satisfaction and submissive orgasms at the hands of her Master.

The more he described, the more pleasure surged through my body. Each word was like a tongue on my clit. My doubts dripped down my trembling thighs. I accepted his voice as it fucked my mind—hard, deep, and relentlessly. Exactly like a woman was meant to be fucked.

His fingers and his words drove my lust to a fever pitch. I trembled on the edge of release, desperate to lock all his wisdom into my soul. The final key would come from me, I knew. He told me and it was true. Between moans, I opened my mouth and words fell out. “I obey Professor Patriarchy!”

Ecstasy ripped through my body, writhing under his touch as I chanted my new mantra again and again. “I obey Professor Patriarchy! I obey Professor Patriarchy!” I screamed and came, over and over and over.

* * *

“Office hours are nearly over, Ms. Yates,” came the Professor’s voice.

I jerked my head up where it had drooped to my chest. My scalp tingled. “Right. Sorry, Professor. I must have dozed off.”

“It’s quite alright, Ms. Yates. The first session can be exhausting. It’s difficult for women to learn everything they need to know in their proper place. Why don’t we pick this up tomorrow?”

I nodded and left the office. Walking across campus, my panties were obviously damp. That was weird. Maybe I just wouldn’t wear any to tomorrow’s appointment.

I couldn’t quite remember anything specific we had talked about, yet I felt like I understood it all. Maybe once I was alone in my dorm room, I’d have a chance to try the Professor’s scalp massage technique myself. With no friends, no superheroine duties, and no other homework, I’d have nothing to do tonight but rub my scalp and repeat my new favorite phrase, over and over: “I obey Professor Patriarchy.”

—To Be Continued…