The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Payback’s A Bitch”

by ”URN My Power

You’d think a guy would get used to hypnotic S & M after six months. The feeling of total helplessness, the humiliation, the pain, et cetera. Not Alan. He hated it. The only thing that kept him coming back was the fact that he loved his girlfriend dearly. He kept telling himself it probably wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t insist on taping their sessions. And now she wanted to do it in public. He had compromised...he would agree to let her do it outside the bedroom, but only if they did it at the Rolls Canardly, a small bar with a modest clientelle who, believe it or not, wouldn’t mind two people having sex right there in the bar. Alan had gone to a hypnotherapist for help, and the therapist had made some suggestions for dealing with this...special situation. For the sake of privacy, Alan had rented the bar out and invited some of his friends to help. As far as Gina knew, they were the regular patrons. The only thing that could possibly tip her off would be if she actually saw the security guard turning people away...not that many people actually went to the Canardly anyway. Still, the clientelle was loyal, and so the bar was in no danger of closing down anytime soon.

Gina and Alan took a corner booth. Alan sat with his back to the wall, so that the disco ball in the middle of the bar shone in his eyes. Gina wasted no time setting up her camera. As she sat down, she pulled out her Kreskin’s crystal and waved it in front of Alan’s eyes. Alan didn’t look at the crystal. He looked into Gina’s eyes, glancing back and forth between one and the other so the lights danced in his eyes. She always watched his eyes, waiting for him to go into a trance. This time it was her turn. As he continued his slow, steady rhythm, precisely opposite to the swinging of the crystal, he saw her eyelids troop, and the hand holding the crystal did likewise. He grabbed it before it could hit the table and disturb her. He watched her calm, serene face for a moment as she sat there, head down, eyes closed.

“Gina?” he asked.

“Hmm?”

“How do you feel?”

“I’m in a trance.” she said.

“That’s right. Now I want you to lift up your head.” She did, and Alan returned to the routine of glancing back and forth between her eyes, this time swinging her crystal himself. “Open your eyes, Gina.” She opened her eyes and continued to watch the light dance in his eyes. “My eyes put you in a trance, Gina. They’re bringing you deeper now, Gina. The combined power of my eyes and your crystal are bringing you deeper into trance, Gina. Just relax, Gina, and let yourself sink deeper into this calm, relaxing trance. Relax. Relax, Gina, let your body relax, Gina. Let your body and your mind relax, Gina. Let your mind relax. Listen to my voice, Gina. Let my voice guide you as you sink deeper into trance, Gina, deeper into trance. Let my voice guide you as you sink deeper into trance, Gina. I want you to start counting to a hundred, Gina, and each number will bring you deeper into this lovely, relaxing trance. As you get higher, you’ll start to forget the numbers, Gina, you will forget the numbers and have to start over again. After you’ve started over a few times, Gina, the numbers will start to become my magic phrase: ‘I will do whatever you say, Alan; I am compelled to obey you.’ Now, I want you to start counting, Gina. Start counting and let yourself grow more and more relaxed.” Gina began counting slowly, her soft voice sounding as if she barely had the energy. She started over when she hit seventy-five, then again when she hit thirty-two, then twenty-one, then twelve, then five, and after that, she started to repeat Alan’s phrase over and over again.

“I will do whatever you say, Alan; I am compelled to obey you.” she said. “I will do whatever you say, Alan; I am compelled to obey you.” Alan let her repeat her new mantra for about a minute before he moved on.

“Close your eyes, Gina, but continue to envision my eyes and your crystal deepening your trance as you continue to chant my magic phrase. As you descend deeper than you ever thought you could, the magic phrase will begin to change. It will become ‘My mind is at your mercy, Alan; I cannot resist.’” Alan quietly moved from the booth to where his friends were watching.

“So you’ve actually got her in a trance?” one of them asked.

“Sure do.” Alan said. “And let me tell you, it feels good to be the one in control for once.”

“So you’re really going to get back at her for the whole six months?”

“Yeah.” Alan replied, handing out twelve-packs of condoms to each of those present. “Remember the plan?”

“Don’t worry.” said Ralph, the bartender. “We won’t hurt her, will we guys?” Everybody shook their heads. Satisfied, Alan returned to the booth, where Gina was chanting the new mantra.

“Gina, your mind is at my mercy. You cannot resist anything I say. You are completely incapable of disobeying me. Right?”

“Yes, Alan. My mind is at your mercy, Alan; I cannot resist.”

“A word pops into your head when you think of someone like that.” Alan said. “What is it?”

“Slave.” Gina replied softly.

“That’s right, Gina. Slave. You’re a slave. Whose slave are you?”

“Yours.” Gina replied.

“Right. What does that make me?”

“My master.” Gina replied.

“That’s right. I am your master, you are my slave. The tables have turned, Gina. Turnabout is fair play, as they say. Now, what am I?”

“You are my master.”

“What are you?”

“I am your slave.”

“Again.” Alan said.

“You are my master, I am your slave.”

“Repeat it until it is part of your subconscious, then I want you to take your panties off as the first of a long list of commands you are going to obey.”

“You are my master, I am your slave.” Gina said. “You are my master, I am your slave.” Over and over again she repeated this third mantra. After about twenty repetitions, her hands moved under her short skirt and slowly began to remove her panties, which were already soaked from the knowledge that she was helpless, totally and completely helpless for the first time in her life. Alan inhaled her scent, relishing it. He let her continue to burn his phrase into her mind.

“Gina, do you know why I’ve turned the tables on you?” he asked.

“No, Master.” Gina replied.

“It’s because of all the times you’ve hurt me and humiliated me during our relationship.” Alan said. “I love you, Gina, and I sense that somewhere deep inside, you love me too. But you’ve always been into hypnotic S & M. I went along with it only because I love you, but you put more and more emphasis on the sessions as time went on, making them more and more hurtful. But I came back to you over and over again, because I loved you, not because I was addicted to our sessions.” She was starting to cry now. Alan pressed on. “Gina, there is a pennance that has to be paid. You don’t know...you can’t know how deeply you’ve hurt me, Gina. The humiliation and the pain are just the surface scars. I even came to believe you loved the sex more than me, that I wasn’t worthy of being loved, only fucked and dominated.” She was crying harder now. “But somehow, I still think that somewhere, deep inside, you really do love me, and I want you to be honest with me. Do you love me?”

“Yes.” Gina said, sniffling a little.

“There is an eternal balance that Nature maintains, Gina.” Alan continued. “Good vs. evil, pleasure vs. pain, light vs. darkness. For everything there is a price, Gina. It’s time for you to pay the price for my utter subjugation. Now it is your turn to be subjugated.”

“I understand, Master.” Gina said. “And I accept. Without question.”

“Good.” Alan replied. “In a moment, I am going to snap my fingers, and you will come out of your trance, but you will continue to be utterly and absolutely obedient to me. On the count of three. One, two three.” Snap. Gina opened her eyes. “Gina, you can feel your arousal growing. You are helpless to fight it, helpless to fight me. You need to be fucked. You need to come. There is one problem. You can only orgasm at my command. You are still bound to my commands, helpless to resist or disobey. Now, I want you to get up and go over to those guys over there and show them that you aren’t wearing any panties, and beg them to fuck you, to spank you and pinch you, to humiliate you as you have humiliated me. Let them know that this is part of your pennance.” Gina rose. Alan turned the camera to watch her, and he watched the performance himself, making sure that everyone who participated was wearing a condom, even those who decided to make her give them a blowjob. Some of the guys had brought their own girlfriends, and they had Gina give the girls cunningulus. It was a new experience for her. She’d never eaten a woman before. Alan was reminded of the times Gina had forced him to have sex with others. Finally, all the condoms had been expended, and Alan called Gina back. He ordered a longneck and a bottle opener. He handed the bottle to Gina. “Put this up your vagina, bottom first.” he commanded. She obeyed, gasping as the cold bottle entered her steaming twat. She put the bottle in until only the neck stuck out. Tears streamed down her face as she awaited his next command. “Good girl. Now, pull it out and lick your juices off the bottle.” She obeyed, and when she was finished, Alan opened the bottle for her. “Now drink it.” She did. Alan paid for the bottle and returned the bottle opener. “Now, Gina, I want you to get on your hands and knees.” She obeyed. “Good.” He moved behind her. “Now beg me to let you come.”

“Please, Master, I need to come. I need it so bad. Please, Master, I’m sorry for every time I hurt you. I really do love you. Please, Master. Hurt me, humiliate me, make me feel like a slut, just please let me come!” Alan inserted his hard penis into her waiting cunt. She whimpered as her frustration grew. Alan spanked her, pinched her nipples, and teased her, easing off as he approached orgasm, prolonging his own pleasure just as she had done so many times to him. Finally, he did come, and he let her come along with him. She thrashed and screamed and shuddered as the long-suppressed orgasm rocked her body. As she lay spent on the floor, Alan could hear her still talking.

“I deserve this.” she said. “I deserve to be treated like a slut and tormented, just like I tormented you, Master. I’m a bitch. I’m a whore. I’m worse than a bitch in heat.”

“Take down the camera and wait for me in the car, Gina.” Alan said. Gina picked herself up off the floor and took down the camera. Alan gathered their things and followed her, unlocking the doors so she could put everything in the back seat. She cried all the way home. Back at his apartment, she put all the camera equipment in his closet, then came back into the living room to kneel before him. “You’ve been a good girl tonight, Gina.” he said.

“You and I both know I don’t deserve that name.” Gina said. “I should be called just Bitch or Slave or something like that.”

“Gina...”

“Please, Master, just call me Slave.”

“Gina, you hush.” Alan said. Gina bowed her head, crying silently. “Listen to me, Gina. You’ve been a good girl tonight, and I feel you’ve learned your lesson. Now, when I reach ‘one,’ you’re going to be free of my commands, and then we’ll head into the bedroom and make love like we should have been doing from the beginning. Five, four, three, two, one.” She looked up at him, and he patted her cheek gently. “You’re forgiven, Gina.”

End.