The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pavlovian Response

Chapter 1

Pavlov had it right; I don’t think many would argue with that.

Given enough consistent reward, most animals can be trained to do just about anything, from pressing a red button to get food to drooling at the sound of a bell if one is always heard when the animal is fed.

Most wouldn’t find it hard to believe that this kind of thing works on humans as well as animals. In fact it works quite a bit better on humans—likely due to our brains’ increased ability to make connections between cause and effect.

Very few, however, would expect it to work so very well, and so very fast! I know I wouldn’t have believed it a month ago, but I can tell you from first-hand experience now, that given the right stimulus in the right pattern, with enough intensity, an adult human female’s inhibitions and control can be completely overcome in minutes. My current record is 94 seconds from first sight to complete obedience. I do this purely through pleasure—no direct mind control—I can’t make people do what they don’t want to. But I can absolutely make them want to do what I want them to.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. I should start at the beginning, right?

So some quick facts about me—a divorced man of 37 years, a bit out of shape, really nobody any cute college girls would look twice at - that is unless they had a bit of help.

I work at a barista in a college town, so I have no shortage of cute young things of legal age prancing around in tight outfits nine months out of the year. I keep my glances quick and surreptitious most of the time, to avoid those “in your dreams” looks back. If you ask me, anyone who wears tiny shorts with writing splayed from cheek to cheek shouldn’t be offended when someone tries to read it.

I’m not sure when my ability first started—possibly it had been there for months, maybe longer. The first time I really noticed it I had the feeling it had been there a while and hadn’t been strong enough to surface before. I guess it’s like a quiet sound that slowly gets louder until it’s enough to take your attention.

I was working the register taking orders when it started. It was of course not a sound, but a feeling—something very close to arousal but somehow disconnected, like the hollow echo of arousal. I thought at first I had caught the whif of a perfume or maybe subconsciously spotted an especially attractive coed without consciously noticing, but it was something different.

Once I consciously noticed it, I couldn’t ignore it. The strangely disconnected arousal grew to the point of distraction. I was finding it difficult to concentrate, and the echo of arousal was getting so strong that it was threatening to initiate my own very real arousal.

Asking for a break, I headed to the back room to clear my head. After a few moments in the cool storage room the feeling faded and I began to think I had imagined it.

A few deep breaths later, I headed back towards the front. But, as if I could feel the heat rising heading towards a fire, the arousal picked up as I stepped forward. After a bit of experimentation, I found I could narrow down the direction. Like a divining rod of arousal, I was tuned to this source. If I concentrated, I could get an impression of distance and direction. It seemed to be quite close.

Bracing myself, I walked back out into the main eating area and followed my new sense. I selected a beverage and sat at an empty table with a view of the side of the dining area emanating the arousal.

There, in the somewhat darkened corner, was the source—a young couple sitting quietly close together. Slyly watching, I noticed they were doing more than talking. The cute blonde’s eyes were fluttering and her breaths were quick and short. She was doing her best to hide it, but her boyfriend’s ministrations were having the desired effect.

His hand was down the front of her shorts, mostly hidden from view by the table. I couldn’t see much more, but whatever he was doing required a lot of concentration and some enthusiastic finger motions.

As I focused my concentration, I began to feel, along with the strong arousal, waves of pleasure—not my own but again that strange echo. The pleasure was clearly hers, as I watched the effects of each wave flit across her beautiful young face.

I could sense more—an embarrassment at the public location—and a frustration as well. The effort of hiding her reaction was keeping her from the climax she wanted so badly.

As I focused intently, I could feel a tenuous connection forming - my desire to see her cum transformed into a subtle push, urging her pleasure to greater heights.

At first it was unsure—as if my grip on her pleasure was as slippery as her nether regions, but after a bit I became more confident and began pushing in earnest.

My first big push was rewarded—her beautiful eyes widened in pleasure and a small cry escaped her control—she had suddenly very nearly cum, and it had surprised her.

My elation at firm proof of my newfound ability was short lived - in her embarrassment she firmly closed her legs and pushed her boyfriend away. With a quiet sigh of regret, the young man pulled his hands back, and took a bite of his scone, slyly inhaling her scent from his hand.

My little blonde beauty shook her head, took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on her food as well. But I would have none of that.

Despite her resolve, her arousal was still high, and I reestablished my mental connection firmly.

I began to push in waves, infusing her with pleasure by force of will. At first she tried to push aside the building pleasure but soon it rose too high to be ignored.

As an especially strong wave of pleasure crested, she shook her head in a futile attempt to stem her rising need. Confusion filled her face as I pushed again, bringing her quite close to orgasm.

Not wanting this to end quickly, I backed off my push and held her near the brink, pushing lightly every few moments. The effect on her was profound—she had dropped all pretense of eating and sat back with her eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Another minute passed, and people were now beginning to stare. The pretty young blonde was luridly arching her back and panting now, licking her lips and scissoring her legs together. Her pert young nipples strained against her top and heaved up and down with each near-frantic breath. Her stunned boyfriend looked on in amazement.

I cut off my push entirely for several seconds and she frowned, starting to come down from her peaks. I gave her a moment to worry, then hit her hard, pushing with all my mental might.

The effect was dramatic—she came instantly, and likely harder than she had ever cum before. Her eyes flew open, her legs spread wide and she let out a deep guttural moan followed by several seconds of pleasured cries.

There was a stunned silence, then a lone clap started. Soon the room was filled with enthusiastic cheering and catcalls. My suddenly shy young beauty fled, cheeks blushing deeply, leaving her sheepishly grinning boyfriend behind.

Chapter 2

Our clientele did not lack in cute young beauties, so I had plenty of targets to choose from, but I found no time to play for the rest of the day. Between the busy lunch rush and the nonstop chatter about the coed’s public display, the last hours of my shift were completely filled.

My first truly conscious test started that afternoon in the park. After coming up with a plan, I sat on a bench in the shade and bided my time, waiting for just the right target. Several cuties came my way, but each was dismissed—some with boyfriends, several rushing by too quickly, others with pets and a few of questionable age.

Then I saw her—the perfect candidate. 5′7, curly flaming red hair framing a beautiful face. From the shape of her butt, she must have had some Brazilian in her lineage. She was maybe 22 and wore a tank top stretched over an amazing set of tits—a full C at least and perky as hell. Clearly way out of my league, and clearly a perfect test.

She sat down at a bench across the small clearing and pulled out a novel. It was a bit too far to be sure, but it looked like it may have been a romance.

She got settled, found her page, and started reading. I watched her, making sure not to stare, and pretending to read my own book as I mentally reached out, trying to find a purchase on her emotions.

After a few minutes my guess at her novel genre was confirmed. I felt a slowly building rise in her libido—apparently she had gotten to a “good part”.

I let her get into the story a bit, then put my plan into action. Mentally preparing myself, I walked casually over to the bench next to hers and pulled out my cell phone.

As I sat down, she briefly glanced my way and I gave her a quick push of pleasure. Startled, she quickly returned to her book.

As I began my simulated phone conversation, I began sending pulses of pleasure to her, punctuating each of my louder words. It got her attention and she again glanced my way. I hit her a bit harder with a wave of pleasure and again she jerked her eyes away and back to her book. But I knew I had her now—I could feel her arousal rise as she fought the urge to look back.

My “conversation” over, I returned to my book. Again, her curiosity and arousal overcame her inhibition and again her glance met with a strong reward, and again she jerked her eyes back.

The fight continued for a few minutes, but her arousal was building strongly now and the glances soon became longer and more frequent. Soon she was openly staring and starting to squirm.

My own arousal was showing prominently as I stood and walked up to her. She couldn’t help but notice, and I rewarded her glance down with a larger jolt of sexual pleasure. Again she tried looking away but there was no fighting it now—her eyes returned to my tented shorts and I rewarded her with quickly building pleasure.

This was the first time that I felt a distinction between the level of pleasure and the triggering of orgasm. The pleasure was like the rise of a roller coaster on that first big hill. I could ratchet the level higher and higher. As orgasm approached, I found I could “hold on” and keep them from the edge, and instead push higher and higher.

I spent several minutes playing with this new distinction, performing the mental gymnastics necessary to hold her back from orgasm while her pleasure reached truly incredible heights. After a bit of practice, the juggle became easier and I was able to focus more on what I was seeing. And what I saw was my incredible redhead, eyes rolled back, mouth agape, legs spread and back arched. Her nipples strained to break free from her shirt and a visible dark wet patch had formed between her legs, showing through her panties and shorts. Her hips were quivering and periodically twitching. I didn’t know whether to be turned on or worried.

So, I backed the pleasure down quickly. She recovered her faculties immediately and looked sharply at me. I guess I expected anger or fear, but what I got was an intense pleading in her eyes.

I spoke at last: “More?”

Her response was instant “Yes! Please! God yes more!”

“You can have more, as much as you like. Follow me.”

I led her into a nearby thicket I had scoped earlier and motioned to the blanket I had prepared.

“Now strip.”

She hesitated a moment, so I gave her a quick sharp rise in pleasure then stopped. Her hesitation vanished and she literally tore her shirt and bra off. Her shorts and panties followed together, and she lay down and spread her legs, fingers spreading her glistening pussy.

I lay between her legs and inhaled her aroma. Her pussy was soaked, and a rivulet of her natural lubrication was steadily streaming, coating her asshole and cheeks.

As I neared her pussy, I built her mental pleasure quickly. With my first lick I sent her into orgasm, and rode her frantic thrusting, her legs clamped around my head, my tongue now buried in her tunnel, my lips slurping her swollen clit.

She had nearly passed out from the orgasm, but was recovering her wits now. I don’t think she had decided whether to be frightened or to be in love. I didn’t give her a chance—I immediately restarted her pleasure rise.

Her decision was made—the look she gave me was filled with wonder, and a growing hunger.

“My turn,” I said as I lay back and unbuckled my shorts.

She quickly moved between my legs and finished my undressing. My cock was throbbingly hard, precum having formed a slick coating on my head.

As she moved closer to my dick, I raised her pleasure incrementally. When she took me in her mouth, I kept her pleasure in synch with my own. As she altered her technique, the transfer of pleasure let her know exactly what I wanted, and she worked hard to match style to desire. Her reward was a rise in pleasure with each success, and she quickly learned exactly what I liked.

This direct pleasure connection allowed her to learn in minutes what would take months in an intimate relationship. That, combined with the sight of this amazingly beautiful, fully naked, big breasted, amazingly-assed redhead lovingly servicing my member, had me near the edge in record time.

It took a large effort of will to make her stop—I short-circuited her pleasure and she stopped instantly, pulling her mouth off and looking at me expectantly, a question in her eyes and also a dawning hope.

I didn’t have to ask—she lay back and spread her legs, pulling me to her and quivering in anticipation.

As I entered her amazing, tight, slick, textured pussy, I conveyed my pleasure to her, magnified several times.

She focused on my eyes, adoration in her own, as I moved slowly and began thrusting languorously.

As I slowly fucked her, keeping my own pleasure from the brink, and rising hers higher and higher, I bent and took her nipple in my mouth.

She cradled my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I gave her spikes in pleasure with each suckle. Her moans punctuated each rise, and my own orgasm was approaching inevitability.

Passing the point of no return, I began thrusting in earnest. Mentally I picked her up and threw her into the heights of pleasure and over the edge into her own orgasm.

Her pussy throbbed and clenched, milking the cum out of me as we each crested the waves of the most intense orgasms of our lives.

After she had recovered enough to speak, she sat up and took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. “I don’t know how you did that, and I don’t care. I just want to know that you’ll do it again.”

“Your place or mine?” I asked with a smile.