The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Pavlesbian Response

Codes: ff fd mc nc

Synopsis: Rachel’s new roommate takes control of her mind and conditions her to crave other women.

Author’s note: If you enjoy this story, check out my website for more!

Rachel tossed and turned in her bed, unable to drift off to sleep. Uni stress had been getting to her lately, and to make things worse she had a new roommate move in that week. Lily was friendly, went to the same university, and was fine to live with, but the girls hadn’t gotten to know each other properly yet, and so Rachel felt like she couldn’t be herself when she got home after a long day. She used to love walking around the apartment naked when she lived alone. Still, she was grateful to be able to afford rent, and was sure she and Lily would become close eventually, so she wouldn’t have to feel like she was putting on heirs in her own home.

What she didn’t know was just how close the pair would become, and how fast it would be before Rachel felt comfortable walking around the apartment naked again.

She stared at her bedside clock. Almost one in the morning. She had to get to sleep to be well rested for class in just seven hours. She resigned herself to the fact that she wasn’t going to get a proper night’s rest, and she’d have to caffeinate herself into the cloud again tomorrow.

That was when she heard a little moan through the wall. Her ears perked up at the sound, wondering if she really heard it. It happened again, a woman’s moan, louder this time. It sounded pleasured.

“Oh, fuck yes. Just like that,” the unmistakable voice of her roommate, Lily, could be heard through the wall. Rachel smiled to herself, Lily must have been getting some. Whoever the guy that was in there with her, he must have been light on his feet, Rachel had no idea anyone else was even in the apartment.

The moaning intensified in frequency and volume, and Rachel heard the springs of Lily’s mattress creaking. She couldn’t stop herself imagining the scenario taking place only a few feet from her, although separated by a wall. In her mind’s eye, she pictured Lily on her bed, feet up in the air, her wavy dark red hair splayed out on her pillow like an auburn halo while some hunk from her gym drives himself into her.

She pictured Lily’s mouth opening as she cried out in pleasure, listening to the moans of her roommate and syncing them up with the vision she had in her head. She couldn’t stop herself reaching into her sleep shorts and touching her pussy. To her surprise it was already plenty wet with arousal, perhaps her frustrations hadn’t been only uni-related. She traced the pad of her middle finger through her slippery pink and began rubbing her clit, lightly at first.

“Keep going! Don’t you dare stop. I’m gonna cum!” Lily cried out from the other side of the wall. Rachel imagined her roommate wrapping her legs around the waist of the made-up muscular man in her bed with her, rubbing her love button a little harder as she bit her lip, the sexual energy in her groin pulsing rhythmically with her hand.

“Oh fuck, I’m cummingggg!” Lily cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed, a scream that pierced through the wall. Rachel imagined the man driving his whole length inside Lily’s tight pussy as she spasmed and spread her goo all along it.

Rachel used her free hand to grab her spare pillow and cover her face as she came in unison with her roommate, saturating her shorts with her sticky honey as she whimpered into the pillow in an effort to keep her perverted masturbation secret. Her body tensed and legs shuddered with ecstasy as she rode out the terrific orgasm, partially owed to her new roomie. As the orgasm wound down, Rachel pulled the pillow off her face and lay there for a minute, catching her breath, keeping her ears on high alert for anything else happening on the other side of the wall, but the noises had stopped.

Once she’d recovered, Rachel took herself to the apartment’s only bathroom and washed the translucent grool off her fingers. She felt so relaxed and settled now that she’d cum, although she felt a little guilty getting off to her roommate without Lily’s knowledge. It was a little invasive to be masturbating to the sound of Lily cumming, but to be fair Lily had invaded her space with her loud enthusiasm for the dick he was receiving.

Rachel felt ready for sleep, she just needed a drink of water first. She headed out into the kitchen and jumped as she found someone already there, lit only by the light of the open refrigerator door. The lone figure was a stranger to Rachel, but the really surprising part was that it was a woman! And she was completely butt naked! Contrary to Rachel’s porno she’d made up in her head, Lily hadn’t been getting plowed by some hunk at all, she was being eaten out by another girl!

“Oh my god!” The startled Rachel jumped a little. “Sorry, you scared the shit out of me.”

The woman didn’t respond, in fact, she didn’t seem to register that Rachel was there at all. She just had a blank expression on her face while she poured a glass of water from the jug in the fridge. Rachel thought maybe she was deaf. It felt weird touching a naked girl but it felt weirder to be in the presence of a naked girl and not have her know you were there.

So Rachel cautiously reached forward and tapped her on the shoulder. Again, nothing. It was like Rachel was a ghost. The woman simply filled up a glass with water, put the jug back into the fridge, closed the door and brushed past Rachel on her way back to Lily’s room. It was the strangest thing. She didn’t seem startled, embarrassed, friendly, or upset. Nothing. She was just a blank slate.

Rachel watched the attractive nude woman walk back to Lily’s room and close the door behind her. She shook her head, finding the whole encounter bizarre but starting to feel the sweet grasp of sleep now that she’d fingered herself. She grabbed a glass of water for herself and went back to bed. Her naughty thoughts of her roommate were interesting now that they were recontextualized. She’d gotten herself off to the sounds of Lily having her pussy eaten by that strange girl. She replaced the man she’d been picturing in her head with the naked girl from the kitchen, and suddenly her thoughts seemed all the naughtier. Rachel grinned as she fell asleep.

* * *

Rachel didn’t mention anything about her silent meeting of the nude woman to Lily the next day. She figured if her roommate wanted to talk about it, she would bring it up. Throughout the day of classes Rachel’s satisfaction from the night before gradually wore off and was replaced with the all too familiar stress of study and assignments.

That night, she was sitting at the dining table with her books open, grinding her teeth and tapping her foot on the floor as she tried to get the information in front of her to stay in her brain. The next thing she knew, Lily was right behind her and gripping her shoulders.

“Are you okay, Rach?” the auburn hottie asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just stressed. You’ll come to see soon enough that this is just my natural state of being,” Rachel replied, flinching a little to the touch of her roommate. The thought occurred to her that a couple of the fingers on her shoulder were probably inside the snatch of the woman she’d met the previous night.

“That doesn’t seem very healthy,” Lily said. “Is there anything you can do to relieve the stress?”

A corner of Rachel’s mouth curled into a grin that she kept hidden from her roomie, thinking of the ultimate stress relieving activity she did the night before. “Um, no not really,” she said.

“Well, how about I try to help,” Lily said as she started massaging Rachel’s shoulders, digging her thumbs in and squeezing the stressed out coed’s muscles.

Rachel groaned. “Oof, that does feel good,” she admitted.

“Massage is great for working out all those stress knots and tension,” she said, squeezing a little tighter and making Rachel close her eyes and drop her head a bit. “You’re lucky I moved in. I give the best massages.”

“I believe you,” Rachel cooed.

“The trick is to work all the pressure points,” Lily said as her hands wandered up Rachel’s neck, kneading the skin and muscles all the way up. She pulled Rachel’s head upwards and began massaging her temples. “You feel that?”

“Uh, yeah,” Rachel said, creasing her brow a little at the strange sensation she felt in her head. As Lily massaged her temples it felt like her brain was swimming, or rather had water being gently washed over it. Stress left her head, along with every other thought. Rachel’s brow was no longer creased, she no longer spoke or groaned in pleasure. Her face was blank, and there wasn’t a thought in her head. She was a living lump of clay in Lily’s hands.

“Come with me,” Lily said as she took Rachel by the wrist, smiling as she led the obedient doll to her bedroom.

Inside her bedroom, Lily stripped off all her clothes and sat down on the edge of her bed. Rachel stood in front of her, looking straight ahead. She wouldn’t look down at the naked body of her roommate unless Lily instructed her too. She was incapable of thinking for herself, and had to have Lily do it for her.

“Have you ever eaten pussy before, Rach?” the auburn mistress asked up at her fuckdoll.

“No, ma’am,” Rachel replied monotonously.

“Well, you’re going to. And you’re going to love it.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Drop to your knees and lick my cunt,” Lily commanded.

Rachel immediately did as she was told, falling to the ground with a dull thud and leaning forward between her controlling roommate’s legs. Lily leaned back on an elbow, watching the first time lesbian devour her pussy without an ounce of hesitation. Her dark pubes tickled Rachel’s nose as she gorged herself, swirling her tongue around Lily’s clit and dipping into her velvet channel.

“Good girl,” Lily cooed as she enjoyed the mouth of her sexual servant. She reached out with a hand and combed her fingers into Rachel’s hair, pulling the pussy hungry slave harder into her groin while she toyed with her mind. Lily played with the pleasure center in Rachel’s brain, turning her on and making her feel things just from the act of eating pussy alone.

Rachel moaned into Lily’s snatch as her master made her feel good. Her own cunt was moist with arousal as she sucked the redhead’s swollen clit into her mouth, tugging on it gently until it slipped out from between her lips. Lily’s voluptuous tits heaved as she enjoyed the enthusiastic tongue of her stress-free roommate.

“Fuck yes, Rachel,” she called out. “You’re gonna make me cum!”

Lily cried out in ecstasy, the same piercing scream as the night before, only there was no wall to protect Rachel’s ears from it. Precious honey seeped out of Lily’s snatch and Rachel’s obedient mouth licked it all up. Lily’s grasp on Rachel’s head tightened as she came with force, and she made Rachel do the same as she pressed down on the pleasure center in her mind. The petite blonde whimpered into Lily’s cunt as her tiny body shook between her legs. Cum exploded out of her snatch and saturated the gusset of her cotton panties, her empty head completely alight with nothing but unfiltered pleasure.

There was no nervousness about eating pussy for the first time, there was no shame about having sex with another woman, there was no worry about what the next day might bring. There was only the pleasure that her mind bathed in, and the contentment and simplicity of doing what she was told.

* * *

The next day Rachel awoke in her own bed. She couldn’t remember anything about the night before up to the point of Lily massaging her shoulders while she studied. She tasted a tart sweetness on her tongue that she couldn’t quite place. Definitely not her usual morning breath. She smacked her lips and got a stronger hit of the taste, but still couldn’t figure out what it was. Perhaps she’d drunk something weird overnight.

She dismissed the unusual flavor and realized how great she felt. It was like she didn’t have a care in the world. Her body felt like it was glowing. She radiated energy as she got out of bed and set about her day.

That night she found herself at the dining table again, studying as she did every night. Lily arrived home from her classes and smiled as she greeted the sexy blonde. She was going to have some more fun with her.

The auburn mistress squeezed Rachel’s shoulders and began massaging her, making her roommate groan with satisfaction at the feeling of another massage. Lily made her way up to Rachel’s temples and for the second night in a row, wiped her consciousness.

Lily took Rachel into her room for more fun with the little blonde pocket rocket. She made her strip and finger herself, before Lily took a taste of Rachel for herself, ordering the sexy servant to get on all fours on her bed so Lily could feast on her pussy and ass. But Lily kept Rachel’s pleasure center in her grasp, and wouldn’t let the blonde cum while she enjoyed her body. It wasn’t til Rachel ate out Lily that she let her slave cum in unison with her.

Lily repeated this night after night for the rest of the week. She would wash Rachel’s mind and have her fun with her, but only let her cum when Rachel’s mouth was between her legs. Rachel woke up every morning with sticky panties and the weird taste on her tongue, never able to figure out what it was. As the week progressed though, she felt better and better about herself, and the stress didn’t build up inside her throughout the day. She found herself eager to get home every day after uni, and her heart would skip a beat every time she saw Lily.

After a week of toying with Rachel’s mind on a nightly basis, Lily wanted to see if she even needed to reach into her roommate’s head to make her want to fuck her. Rachel was studying at the dining table like she did every night, and Lily walked over to her. She leaned over Rachel’s shoulder, brushing against her as she pretended to be interested in the open book on the table.

She was close enough that Rachel got a whiff of her scent, and to Rachel’s surprise she started salivating uncontrollably. Out of nowhere, she felt an intense, undeniable attraction to her roommate, and had the overwhelming urge to eat her pussy. Rachel was straight, so she didn’t understand the feelings, but she felt compelled to act on them.

“Lily, I don’t know what’s wrong with me but…” she started, trying to shake the thoughts out of her head to no avail.

“But what, dear?” Lily pressed, grinning down at Rachel and stroking her hair lovingly.

“I want to eat you out so bad!” Rachel blurted out, embarrassed by her admission but relieved to say it.

“I’ll be in my room,” Lily said softly before she pulled away from the blonde and disappeared into her bedroom.

Rachel made the choice to get up from the table and follow her in. She tore off Lily’s clothes and satiated herself on her roommate’s pussy. She’d never eaten pussy before but she felt like she knew exactly what to do. There was something so indescribably familiar about Lily’s cunt, and Rachel loved every second she spent licking and sucking it.

She teased Lily’s clit with the tip of her tongue, flicking it up and down before swirling it around in circles and occasionally pursing her lips around it in a tight kiss. She dipped herself into the well of Lily’s deliciousness, tonguing her core and feeling her channel choke her organ in response. Rachel could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as her panties became soaked with her sex, despite her pussy having no attention paid to it. It was like eating out Lily was as good as having her clit rubbed and her hole filled at the same time.

Rachel used her fingers to spread Lily’s lower lips and fluttered her tongue against her engorged pink bean, sending Lily over the edge as she cried out in pleasure, her legs clamping either side of Rachel’s face like a vice as they shuddered. Cum gushed out of Lily’s cunt, and Rachel felt compelled to hoover up as much as she could, licking and sucking the delicious honey as if she’d been wandering the desert for days and needed the moisture.

Rachel felt her own pussy explode with ecstasy and she came simultaneously, a terrific starburst of sex spraying in her panties as her cries were muffled by Lily’s cunt. Her head felt light and her eyes rolled up as she twitched and spasmed on all fours on Lily’s floor, her mouth never leaving her roommate’s pussy. Rachel didn’t understand how she could cum so hard without any sort of physical stimulation to her snatch, she thought of what that meant for her sexuality.

This was Lily’s prize. She could control any girl’s feeble mind and make them fuck her, but she loved it when she could get them to a stage where they did it of their own volition. By only letting Rachel cum when her mouth was full of pussy, she created a Pavlovian response in the unwitting woman. One that was long lasting and forever powerful. Nothing made her cum harder than a straight girl wanting to consume her cunt.

Rachel had been gaslit into thinking she was a lesbian. The straight girl would receive the same satisfaction from a stiff cock that she always had, but she’d never know it because she would never again seek one out. Rachel would never understand why that night her sexuality seemed to change like the flip of a switch, but she would be desperate only for pussy the rest of her life.

THE END