The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Paul’s Delight

Paul entered the plane with a satisfied smile on his face.

The two stewardesses doing the traditional greeting at the door were both lovely Scandinavian creatures. The flight from Bergen to Amsterdam was short, barely 1h30, so this would have to be a quick one, but he would get his way. He always did.

He enjoyed in advance the logistical challenge this would present. When you can control people’s minds, challenges became fewer, so he told himself that this time he would try to use his powers on as few people as possible. Not that he was ready to leave any freewill to the 2 girls he had decided to fuck on this plane, no. But he though he’d be more fun to try to fuck them as sneakily as possible, see if he could do it, knowing very well that he could always do very efficient damage control should he fail.

He had picked a seat in the last row, near the toilets. In this small plane, on a day flight, and without having to stun the entire plane, getting his ways would be quite tricky. When he first came into possession of what he liked to call his “gift”, he often let himself follow the easy path of controlling everyone around him to fit his agenda. This was getting too easy though, and he thought that maybe working with minimal powers way more exciting.

He sat down on the last row, on the right side window, and starting assessing his surrounding. There were 2 passengers on the left side of the aisle, and no one sitting on the aisle seat of his row. But just as he started to reach out for one of the stewardess’ mind, a gorgeous woman of about 30, holding a French passport, smiled and sat down next to him. She was 5ft2, athletic looking in a little white dress evoking a tennis player. Big natural tits, tanned skin. She looked happy, healthy, and strong.

Pleased by the turn things were taking, Paul stared intently at her body and face, especially her mouth. Full lips, delicate lines, high cheek and glasses on her nose. Oh yeah she’ll do just perfect.

Paul had to pace himself, forcing himself to take his time. He addressed her, tricking her into making eye contact:

“Hi” he said with a warm smile.

“Paul”

“Juliette”

“What brought you to Norway”

As he was speaking, he sent the full force of his will into the young woman’s mind, finding his way in, taking hold of it. She didn’t feel anything, yet. It was the beauty of his gift. Every suggestion he’d push into her would feel like her own idea, her own cravings, and her own desires turned loose.

As she was telling him about an extreme sports festival she had just took part in, he poked and investigated and familiarized himself with her. She seemed like a strong, smart, sporty and fairly sexual creature. He was very pleased with his luck and thought he might not even use the stewardess in the end.

The plane started to taxi and he let the conversation dwell down. She picked up a book—“the fight with the demon” by Stefan Zweig. How appropriate. He reclined in his sit and closed his eyes as the plane took off.

He made up his mind quick. His first order of business was to briefly take over the mind of the passengers on the left, the only ones who could see anything he would do in his sit. That was a simple task, a “repulsion order” of some sort. They simply would blank out this part of the plane, like it never existed. They would not look in this direction, wouldn’t notice any sounds coming from there, nor find strange that a part of the plane would go missing from their consciousness.

The sits in front of them were taken, but Paul decided not to do anything about them yet. Upping the risks was making him hornier. He could always do a last minute action or even damage control should he fail being as discreet as needed.

The stewardesses were starting their service at the front of the plane. Paul turned his focus back to the girl next to him. First gently, in slow subtle waves, he started toying with her. Instigating sweet sensations in her clit first, smiling when he felt her contract her pussy several time, so very responsive already. Then he started to push images into her head. He made her visualize several scenes.

First, her raising her right hand to brush his cock over his pants. He smiled when he caught her glancing in his crotch direction. He pushed the vision a little harder, while intensifying the tingles in her clitoris. Her pussy pumped harder this time. He loved making them hungry.

She had let her book down on her knees by then and her eyes were nearly shut. Her legs were sliding against each other and she was shifting in her sit.

He pushed some more. Her mouth opened slightly. She was looking like she was trying hard not to cum. Not that he would have let her yet anyway. Gently, he leaned towards her and whispered in her ears :

“You’re absolutely gorgeous and looking quite the horny little slut, darling. No one can see us, why don’t you rest your hand on here for just a moment?”

As he was talking, he sent another wave of pleasure thru her, bringing her on the edge, and took her right hand to drop it on his bulging cock, on top of his pants for now.

The stewardesses were getting towards the middle of the plane now. It turned him on to have them get closer, still undecided about what to do with them.

Her hand on his cock felt so good. The light touch got firmer, a promise. He encouraged her, still whispering in her ear:

“Good girl... feel it, feel how hard it is getting for you, you horny, brainless cock hungry slut...”

She mumbled a “oui”, still wiggling around in her seat trying to grind her clit again nothing and anything.

“Stop moving”

She complied. Frustration passed on her face, immediately followed by a deep sight. Her eyes were still half closed, a mouth slightly ajar.

“Open your knees a little, and lift up your dress mid-thigh... good girl”

He then slid a finger into her pussy. So wet, so eager she was... he was making her do this things, yes, but her body reaction and the facility with which he made her do them told him about what a sexual person she must be. This was good. He wouldn’t have to do everything himself this time, he could tap into what she was naturally into, which was proving a huge turn on.

“Such a good girl...” he repeated to her, feeling her shiver under the compliment. He found a huge submissive kink in her brain. And he was going to exploit the shit out of it.

He took his finger out of her wet cunt and slips it in her mouth, turning her head towards him in the process.

“Look me in the eyes”

She opened her eyes, a hazy glaze, finger still in her mouth.

“Now suck on it my perfect little whore. Show me what you can do with your lips and tongue”

She did, slowly at first, sucking gently then harder, playing with her tongue, all the while maintaining eye contact with him, as he was taking her firm tits out of the dress and bra with his other hand.

“Such a good girl. Now stay still for me doll” said Paul, taking his finger out of her mouth as the stewardess were approaching with their cart of drinks.

He was very turned on by now and his original desire of challenging himself by using as little of his power as possible didn’t seem that important anymore. He had a raging boner still contained in his pants and too many gorgeous women around him to stay cool about it.

The girl was perfectly still, dress pulled up almost to her pussy, tits out, and a happy smile on her face.

He took hold of both stewardesses’ mind a fraction of a second before they could lay eyes on Juliette.

Instigating pleasure waves in both of them, he imprinted an irrepressible desire to please and obey him on their brain.

“Anything to drink?” Asked one of them as both her hands grab her own boobs strongly, biting her lips.

“Coffee please. Black”

The girl hand him his coffee out with a napkin, brushing a finger on his hand, slowly.

He nodded his approvement, sending another wild pleasure wave, then silently ordered them both to go store their cart, put the seatbelt sign on, and go make out in the toilet to get ready for him.

There were only 50min of flight left, about half an hour before they would need to be back to their duty. He would have to be quick to make the best of it.

As the 2 stewardesses disappear into the nearby toilet, Paul’s attention went back to Juliette. She had not move at all, and some drool was coming out of her slightly ajar mouth

“Oh baby girl...”

He cleaned up her wet chin with the napkin, and closed her mouth with an amused index.

“Do you like coffee pretty doll?”

Juliette answered dreamily: ”yes”

He handed her the coffee and ordered her to take a sip. She complied enthusiastically. Nothing was more powerful that making someone do something they wanted to do anyway. The art was to discover the hidden desires.

As soon as she was done with her first mouthful, he drew her in and kissed her deeply. He loved the taste of coffee on an agile tongue, pressed against plump lips.

“Take another sip. Hold it and let it warm you mouth for a few seconds.”

As she was obliging, he unbuttoned his pants, letting his big cock spring out.

“You can swallow now”

As she did, in a swift motion, he lifted the armrest in between them, took hold of her hair with his left hand, and brought her face down on his cock, sending more waves of pleasure.

Instinctively, she open her mouth still warmed by the coffee, wrapped her lips around the top of his dick and slowly started to swallow him.

The sensation was incredible. Soft and warm and tight. All he did was imprint in her the desire the be the best cock sucker in the world. The competitor in her raised up to the challenge immediately. She started to suck him off like this was the final of a world championship. The coffee cup now in his right hand, the left one leaving her pony tail to caress her back, sliding towards her ass, he leaned back, and enjoyed his epic blow job.

With his left hand, he pulled her dress around her waist, and starting fingering her again, taking the full measure of her wetness. With his pussy lubricated fingers, he started playing with her ass.

He came close to come, which reminded him of the 2 stewardess in the toilets.

Letting go of Juliette’s ass, he took hold of her hair again. Reaching strait for her brain, he instructed her to take him as deep as she could and keep that grip.

He enjoyed the feeling for a few more second, concentrating not to spurt all over her throat.

She was good. Really good. And he could feel so much potential in her. He might have to change his plans for the next few days and take the time to explore all the possibilities that beautiful little fuck doll seems to offer.

His dick still deep in her throat, drool coming out of her pretty mouth once again, he sent a the same time an intense desire to submit and a devastating orgasm. Her body contracted, then relaxed. He pulled gently on her pony tail again to lift her up in a sitting position, kissed her ear lobe and whispered :

“Such a good little cock sucker you are... did you enjoy this babydoll ?”

Juliette nodded, a smile on her face.

“Good. Now get up and let me go to the restroom. Then sit back down by the window. You may read again if you wish”

She readjusted herself, stood up and let him get out of his sit.

Before Paul pushed the toilet door, he checked the time—15min until those beauties will have to start the landing routines, and sent out a wave of mind control around the airplane. No one will bother them.

He opened the toilet door to quite the show. One of the stewardess was sitting on the closed toilets, legs wide open, one foot on the lavoratory, as the other one, topless and disheveled, was kneeling and licking her pussy hard. He took in the sight for a few more seconds, then ordered them up and out of the restroom, into the back of the plane.

He didn’t have much time, nor did he really want to make it last either. They were two hot prizes for sure, but the plane would be landing shortly, and at this point he just wanted a quick release, before examining what to do with the much more interesting Juliette.

He ordered both girl to stand side by side, facing the wall, bent over the bar, uniform shirt up on their waist, panties down on their ankle, and hands spreading their butt cheek apart.

First he brushed both ass with his fingertips, in one fluid movement, left to right, right to left. Then again with the flat of his hand, and again, and again, taking full measure of what was his to take, teasing himself a little. As he was getting his dick out again, he ordered them :

“ Now I want both of you, in turn, to tell me how horny little sluts you are, and show me, without loosing position, how eager you are to get fucked”

Both girls started moaning, wiggling and mumbling incoherent words. They were so fucking hot. He couldn’t hold it anymore, and approached them, placing one hand on each lower back, causing them to arch even more.

As they were still talking dirty, he started to spank them, left, right, left, right, until their ass has taken a pink shade.

He then took his huge cock out, and shoved it into the closest wet pussy.

Man it felt amazing. Slowly, he pulled out, just to penetrate the next pussy immediately. He went back and forth for a couple minute, instructing them the squeeze his dick every time he was pulling out. This was heaven. When he felt he was about to come, he pulled out one last time, got the girl who was not being fucked to deep threat him and cover his dick with saliva, and went for a final dip in the other girl tight little asshole, where he exploded in several long and delightful spurts. Ever the gentleman, he triggered in the girls an orgasm to match his.

Recovering from his devastating orgasm, he put his dick back in his pants, ordered the stewardess to dress back up and clean themselves up, to remember this as a fantasy they would love to act out sometimes, and to get back to business.

Hen then walked back to Juliette. She was sitting where he had told her, reading her book as he had told her to.

There was something about her that really got his attention, even though he couldn’t quite figure out what.

He sat there in silent, balls empty and urges satisfied—for now—, as the captain announced they were starting their descent towards Amsterdam.

Ever since he started developing his powers, he had never used the same woman twice. Why would he, when the whole world was fair game? But this girl was different. He had to see her again; he had to have her again.

Some planning was in order.