The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Patty’s brainwash

mc mf md

Patty faced serious problems in her marriage to Jack, when she is kidnapped by a masked man and taken to a strange salon.

Chapter one: Forced

Jack glanced over at his wife. She was silent as she steered the car on its path to home. He wanted to say something to her, but there was a coldness in her eyes that made him realize that there was nothing he could say at that moment that would change anything.

The twenty minutes drive home from their friend’s party seemed more like an hour. Jack and Patti hardly spoke and there a definite “chill” in the car.

“I just can’t believe the things you do sometimes!” exclaimed Patti as she broke the silence.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Jack “I’m in trouble and I don’t even know why.”

“Oh, I think you know what I mean. I saw the way you kept looking that bich in the party, Faye. I think it’s just because she’s a blonde,” said Patti.

“C’mon, Patti, you know you’re the only girl I want to look at,” said Jack, but part of him knew she was right.

“Yeah, right,” Patti sighed.

Jack and Patti had been married for four years. Both had established careers, Jack a consulting engineer and Patti an account representative for a pharmaceutical company. They had a good marriage, but because of the normal pressures of two jobs and just life in general it seemed as though they never had the time together they used to cherish when they were first marriage. In their case, the price of success was being paid in their relationship. The current disagreement was typical of the communication between the two of them.

Jack had been concerned about their relationship for almost a year, but Patty always seemed focused only on the projects he was working on at the time. When they did have time together it seemed like the spark between them was missing.

They pulled into the driveway and Jack looked over at Patti, her shoulder length dark brown hair shining in the moonlight. Patti was mad, and he knew it.

Neither of their said a word as they gone to bed. “What’s going on here? We used to get along, but now it seems like we’re always disagreeing about something.” thought Jack

as he dozed off.

A noise woke Patty in the middle of the night. She then could see the masked man dressed in black as he entered the bedroom. On his head he ware a black balaclava, covering all but his eyes. He saw the masked man as he looked at the Jack asleep in the bed. Then he reached into his pocket and again took out a small spray bottle. He sprayed a mist over the face of her sleeping husband. Before she could do or say anything, the masked man sprayed something at Patty too. After two breaths, she was unconscious.

Later, when she woke me from her sleep, she was in an unfamiliar salon, sitting in a old-fashioned, white enamel barber chair with Velcro straps on her wrists and ankles.

The room was very small, without windows. It was lit by a florescent lamp above her. In the center of the room was the hair styling center with a large pedestal washing sink and a very comfortable looking reclining leather chair where she was sitting. Around the table were bottles of all kinds of hair care products as were the shelves on one of the walls. Another wall was covered with cabinets and drawers. There was a tall mirror on the back wall.

“Where am I? “What did you do to me?” she asked.

“You are in our salon and nothing yet but you are going to have a special session.

“Special sesión?”

“We have decided to help you get over this very conservative look you have”.

The masked man gathered Patty’s long brown hair in to a ponytail, brushing the hair between her thumb and outstretched fingers, continuing to brush the thick hair across the palm of her hand.

“We will give you a whole new outlook”

Patty’s eyes flashed. Suddenly, tears welled up in her eyes. Her lower lip began to quiver. She began to plead, “Oh, please. Please don’t do this to me”.

“Now just relax and accept your fate. You’re tied in and you aren’t going anywhere. I will do to you whatever I want.”

She hesitated and began to sob. She felt extremely embarrassed.

“Never” Patty said.

“I think we need to help you out a bit.” said masked man

Before Patty could say anything, a masked girl with huge breasts in pink gown approaches their. Patty had never seen a hair so light and silky looking. It was so pale; it was almost clear, yet not quite white and teased to perfection. It was certainly a stark contrast to her smoldering dark eyes and jet-black eyebrows.

She was wheeling a stainless steel cart. On it, are plastic bowls, color brushes, various bottles and a stack of foils.

Then, she withdrew a sterile needle and a small bottle of serum.

“W….what are you doing?” asked Patty trying to hide her growing fear.

“Were going to give you a little something to help you relax darling.” Said masked man. “Don’t worry. It will only hurt for a second.”

“N….no…..no please….I……I can’t…” stammered Patty.

She was immediately greeted by the firm hand of the man. He gripped her shoulder a little more firmly.

“We want this to be an enjoyable experience for you.” He said her.

“He’s right Patty.” said bleached and masked girl filling the needle with a clear White serum.

Patty bit her lip in fear. What were they going to do to her? .

The girl walked over to her holding the needle in her left hand. The man gripped Samantha firmly.

“Hold still darling.” said masked man in a condescending tone. “This will make you more….shall we say….susceptible to our demands.”

“Just try and relax Patty….we know you’ll soon enjoy your “new you” said the masked blonde girl.

Patty knew nothing of the serum that was slowly and painfully being injected into her vain. The bleached girl could have done it more quickly and painlessly but he enjoyed watching Patty squirm in agony. The fluid she was giving was an amazing chemicals mixture: sedatives, muscle relaxers, mental depressors, all real powerful, and all get absorbed in a couple minutes. It was indeed a mind sedative – it was designed strictly to bring about an aura of light headed feelings. Though her attitude would still remain relatively the same in terms of embarrassment and shame, Patty would be much more relaxed and receptive to the their demands. The fluid breaked down inhibitions and through a series of small-step suggestions they can take a “guest” down a path to pretty much anything they desired.

The masked man held Patty firmly as the menacing liquid was slowly and methodically deposited into her soft waiting arm. The stench of the serum was quite strong and Patty wrinkled her nose at the smell of it.

“It’s done Patty.” soothed young masked girl. “All we have to do is wait a few minutes. Just enjoy it”

“Uhhhnnnn…..n….nooooo…..” whimpered Patty as she began to feel light headed and slightly dizzy.

They stared at their new “guest” intently observing everything from her slight body movements to her facial expressions. Within minutes the men soon observed a dull listless gaze come forth from Patty’s eyes.

She was fully coherent, however she possessed neither the drive nor the will to put up much of a fuss against their wishes.

“Ok baby” said masked man. “It’s time for us to show you what makes a woman so sexy.”

Then Patty noticed that young girl had on a pair of rubber gloves. She saw the look on Patty’s face and quickly said “Don’t worry, I don’t bite. You are sexy and beautifull and we just we want make you more sexy. You can trust us.”

Patty’s face relaxed as she thought, ‘Yes I can trust their.’

Then the girl proceeded to wash her hair. After about ten minutes the masked girl finally saw what she was looking for as Patty’s eyes seamed to glaze over. “I think that’s clean enough,” she said as she rinsed her hair and wrapped it in a towel.

“You know, I have the perfect style for you”. She said Patty. “I think you would look great as platinum blonde. It would really make all the guy take a second look with all those almost White hair.”

“I don’t know”

“Everyone will love how beautiful you look. Please don’t disappoint me by refusing. Trust me, you’ll be a knockout. Ok?”

“Ok, if you say so.” Patty said as let the masked girl get to work.

She worked fast getting Patty’s hair bleached. She started sectioned her hair into five independent groups. Starting with the back section and working around to the sides the masked girl applied a violet mixture to Patty’s hair. She then applied the mixture to the top of her hair making quick work of the application process. Once the hair was totally covered with the solution, she said “It done”. Then she looked into Patty’s eyes and saw them completely glaze over again.

She then proceeded to walk over to a drawer and take out a pack of cigarettes and light one up. “Would you like one?” She offered to Patty.

“No thank you, I don’t smoke.”

“That’s too bad. I’m sure you would love it if you tried it. It tastes wonderful and it looks so sexy! Most me love to look at a beautiful woman smoking a cigarette. ”

“You think I would look sexy smoking a cigarette?” Patty said while visions of herself smoking and drawing stares from men started to make her wet in the crouch.

They could see the aphrodisiac was starting to kick in. “Oh certainly, I think you really should try it, you will just love it.” Said the masked man.

“Well ok, but I’ll probably cough my head off.” Patty said as she reached for the offered cigarette.

“For you it will be nothing but pure pleasure. Just do what I do.” The girl said as she lit the cigarette for her.

Patty followed her instructions and drew hard on the cigarette and watched as the end glowed brightly. Her mouth was filled with the most delightful taste and as she inhaled the thick cloud of smoke she felt as if she had breathed in the most wonderful thing she had ever experienced. As she exhaled smoke slowly overhead she said, “Wow! You were right! I love it!” as she proceeded to take another long drag and inhale deeply.

“I told you that you would.” the masked man said as she watched Patty smoke her first cigarette. He was amazed at how powerful their suggestions were. Some of the drugs in the bleach solution would help her body adjust to the nicotine but it was Patty’s own mind that suppresed the gag reflex and made the cigarette taste so good to her.

Then the masked girl put a plastic cover over Patty’s hair and placed cotton balls around her face. “Forty-Five minutes under the dryer for you, there’s no turning back now.” Said her as she and masked man laughed.

Then the masked man pulled a large hood dryer over to the chair, positioning it over her head. Bleach girl guided Patty’s bleached head under the chrome helmet and then lowered the amber visor. The man was there too, offering Patty a magazine. She giggled and took it from him, as the girl typed something on keyboard of the computer on the computer installed behind the dryer and the hairdryer sprang to life.

It was warm under the hood. All they Heard was the normal buzz associate with a hairdyer, but they knew that Patty was also hearing loud designed subliminal messages coming out of speaker built into the Hood.

Patty was semi-conscious and completely opened her mind to suggestion. One after another, without knowing Patty heard the subliminal messages coming out of speaker, and her mind, made malleable by the drugs, eagerly drank them up. Soon she did not have any concentration for the magazine and started to imagine what she might see as soon as her head would be freed again. Patty looked over at the girl and man next to her. They were still looking at her and they were still smiling. The hood was getting awfully hot.

“Wooww… how good these taste.” She said without hesitation, after she took another deep drag and exhaled the smoke from her nose. “I know this sounds weird, this…really turns me on.” She said as she sat there under the dryer smoking. As she watched the masked man in front of her, she felt her nipples getting hard. She realized he had done so much for her and she had done nothing for him. She had been sitting for a while and that had made her horny, she closed her eyes and started to fantasize about giving him a blowjob. She took a long drag and had a slight orgasm as she exhaled.

As they watched Patty shudder slightly she knew she had her completely under their power, and they smiled wickedly.

Patty did not know that the subliminal messages coming out of speaker, contained new ideas and thoughts for her to absorb. The old Patty was still there, but some parts of her had been rewritten. Little did she know that against her will she had been transformed into an insatiable nymphomaniac whose enormous appetite for sex could be satisfied by just one man. Her husband. She just knew she felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best she had felt in quite some time.

Forty minutes, seven cigarettes and another two orgasm later Patty had pumped every bit of new information she could need.

The girl turned off the blower. After checking the display on the overly complex device she raised the bulky looking hood away from Patty’s head. “That should do for now” said. Patty didn’t question why a hair dryer needed a computer attached to it.

“Well, I think its time to rinse your hair out.” The gril said as she leaned Patty back and got back to work on her hair. As she finished removing the perm rods and rinsing her hair she looked at Patty’s hands and asked, “Why do you cut your fingernails so short?”

“It’s hard to do all the different things I do with long fingernails.” She replied.

“Well your husband like women with long fingernails. And if you want to look sexy and attract men, you need long fingernails. You want to attract Jack don’t you?”

“Yes, of course I do. Can you please give me some long sexy fingernails?”

“Sure. I’ll fix you right up.” She said. As she started to do her nails she said “You know, something else that would help to make you even more sexy is if you had bigger breast.”

“Bigger?” Patty said in surprise.

“Oh yes, I mean yours are nice but they are not even as large as mine.” The masked girl said as she hefted her FF breast. “Don’t mine look great? And men love huge breasts. In fact Jack loves huge breasts”.

“Yes your breast look lovely, but there isn’t very much I can do with mine right now. You think I should get a breast enhancement?” Patty said as she looked at her insufficient breast with shame.

“Don’t worry, I have something right here that can fix it.” She said as she pulled out a syringe and opened Patty’s robe and injected the fluid into her breasts.

“Thank you. You are such a good friend.” Patty said as she sat back and drifted off in blissful sleep dreaming of big breasts.

When she awoke awhile later the girl was done with her nails. She looked down and cupped her now huge mounds in her hands and smiled. “Aren’t those much better.” The masked man said. “I’d say they are at least HH! Those will definitely get the Jack’s attention! But we really need to do something about all this hair down here.” She said as she rubbed Patty’s crouch.

“You mean my pussy?” she moaned.

They knew the drugs and subliminal messages under dryer had erased the words vagina and breast from Patty’s vocabulary. They were tits hooter cunt and pussy or some other degrading words now.

“Yes your pussy.” She said as Patty moaned again. She also knew she would become highly aroused at the first degrading word she heard. “I think we are going to have to shave your pussy. That will make it look sluttier. A slutty pussy for a slutty woman.” She said.

“Oh yes,” Patty moaned louder. “Give me a slutty shaved pussy.” She cried as she came hard.

As the girl shaved her cunt Patty set there smoking another cigarette and playing with her new huge tits. She noticed Patty was smoking like she was putting on a show taking long slow drags, and then opening her mouth wide so she could see the smoke slide down her throat then tilting her head back and exhaling slowly overhead.

During the course of the day, Patty’s hair was bleached a total of three times. The masked girl had applied the toner, which canceled any remaining trace of color and had skillfully cut Patty’s hair into a chin length bob, graduating downward from her nape to her chin.

The rest of the styling seemed to take forever, and Patty could hardly wait to see it, but they had insisted she wait. She had been sitting for a while and that had made her horny, she closed her eyes and started to fantasize about giving Jack a blowjob.

When Patty was finally allowed to see her, she couldn’t believe her eyes. She had become every man’s wet dream. She just knew Jack would approve.

Her hair was the ultimate shade of unmistakably bleached blonde. Pale and monochromatic, teased high in the back, hugging her cheeks in a sexy style. Her brows were dyed a soft blue-black, emphasized in stark contrast to her severely bleached tresses. Her makeup was heavy and theatrical. Eyes, black as coal, heavily shadowed. Shiny, bright red lips lined with burgundy. Cheeks accented with rose shadow. In short, she looked like a total slut.

“ I don’t just love it, I absolutely adore it " she exclaimed.” Oh, it’s perfect! Thank you!”

“Glad you like it Patty.”

The masked man released Patty from her velcro straps and she stood up from the chair. Then Patty looked in a mirror to check again her new look. She noticed the faint odor of her own vagina. The congestion between her legs made her realize her sudden urge to masturbate. She realized the she had been feeling herself on and off ever since the appointment. The stink brought a subtle smile to her lips. In the mirror she saw her smile turn into a mischievous grin. Her hand slithered down and found her clitoris. Looking right into her own eyes, she formed a mental image of Jack and began to rhythmically rub her clitty. Her orgasm was abrupt and short lived, and she calmed down quickly. She felt a lonely longing for Jack, and wished he was here right now.

“Ok, Patty”, said the masked man, “You are ready to leave. The colour and style really does suit you " Susan said. " Arn’t you glad now that we pursuaded you into having it done?”

“ Oh yes, it’s really, really lovely ! Thank you both so much for transforming me into such a beautiful blonde! ”

“I’m very pleased you are happy with the results”, the masked girl said.

“Thank you so much " she said to the girl, You really have done a wonderful

job. I can’t thank you enough! I can’t wait to show Jack my new me” she said out loud, and the masked man nodded knowingly.

“In the meantime, let me get you a glass of white wine”.

Patty held out her hand and said, “Thanks, but I don’t like white wine.”

The masked man looked at her and said, “Oh yes, you likes white wine.”

Patty then said, “Yes of course. I like white wine.”

She grabbed the glass from masked girl and said, and quickly gulped the wine down.

“Well, it’s time to leave, Patty.” The masked man and girl smiled.

Patty closed her eyes and yawned. She opened her eyes again and looked at masked man closely. “Woow, I am woozy” she giggled. “I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this after just a glass of wine”.

“Don’t worry, Patty. We’ll take good care of you,” The masked man replied. He and the masked girl each took an arm and escorted her to the car.

“When you awake in your bed, you won’t consciously remember nothing of what happened here. You will think it was just a strange dream. You will follow the commands we’ve given you as if they were your own ideas. Do you understand?”

Patty had her eyes closed and a goofy grin on her face. Everything seemed to swirl and change around her; the new thoughts coalescing in to her mind as Patty heard the words from the masked man.

“...Yes...”

Sometimes later, in the bed Patty heard the alarm go off. She got up and turned to look at her husband sleeping beside her, “Wow” she said. “Fights with your husband can give you wild dreams, wow.” She reached over pulled her husband to her and kissed him.

“What are…?” Jack shook his head, with sleepy eyes.

“Just enjoy it, baby”, said her with a evil smile.