The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Patti Comes to Visit

This was written back in 2000 at the beginning of a very long correspondence with ‘Heather’. This was a dream of hers that she wrote and shared with me, and the story itself is all hers—my contributions were some proofreading and editing afterwards, and of course the initial inspiration. The dream was about our future plans, but things wound up going in a very different way. The names were changed to protect the characters—but I think it’s pretty clear which one I am.

Although I’ve become a better writer in the meantime and could probably tighten the text somewhat, it was the dream of ‘Heather’ in the first place, so I’ve chosen to keep this story in its current format, to honor those times and memories.

PROLOGUE:

I’ve known Allister for maybe a year now, but in that time we’ve gotten extremely close, and he has helped me through many things in my life. Through him I’ve found love, happiness, and most surprisingly of all, submission. Allister was a hobby hypnotist at the time (he’s since gone professional), as well as a dedicated hypnofetishist, and I eventually talked myself into letting him hypnotize me. Actually admitting that I wanted it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. From there I gave him control over my life, my mind, and my emotions, and he became my master. It hasn’t been an easy journey; I’ve had to struggle most of the way, against myself and my own preconceptions, against the defense mechanisms I’d put together, against the circumstances that conspired to keep us apart. Allister has been there for me the entire way, holding my hand, supporting me, pushing me along. It’s been worth the struggle, and Allister thinks so too. I love him unconditionally, and he loves me the same way.

One of the things that I’ve been struggling with recently about Allister is his polyamorous attitude. I know that’s how he feels, and even if I got him to commit to a monogamous relationship, he’d still have those feelings. In our brief time together, we had not yet confronted the problem, as neither of us had found anyone we were attracted to. However, I had the feeling that was all about to change.

Before I had made the move across the country to live with Allister, he helped me to begin cultivating closer friendships, and more genuine ones, with some of the people in my office. Patti was one of those people I had finally become close to. Shortly before I moved, we had gone out several times with a girlfriend of hers from Florida, Lindsay. Lindsay clearly wanted to indulge in some sexual experimentation with Patti and once I found out Patti also had inclinations in that direction, I attempted to nudge them closer. In my attempts to do so I discovered that I was the one Patti trusted and cared for. We had both gotten tipsy one night and she kissed and fondled me, but I had been too nervous to take it any further, even though it had gotten me very hot. I often wondered what might have happened if I had not moved away.

We kept in touch with emails and phone calls since I moved, and we had become much closer. I had confided to her that I had given Allister control and I knew that intrigued her. I also knew her well enough to know that she was very suggestible and would be an excellent subject to be hypnotized. Although he still hadn’t met her, Allister had chatted with Patti several times over the phone, and they had a pleasant friendship. Patti also knew that Allister was a part-time hypnotherapist; he was a computer programmer by day. I knew them both well enough to conclude they would like each other, perhaps, a lot. Now Patti was flying down for a visit and I was nervous and excited about what I had planned.

PART ONE: PATTI ARRIVES

The morning she was to arrive, Allister and I were sitting at our breakfast nook, having breakfast. Our life together had been quite happy and we were very loving and affectionate to each other. Allister was dressed and had to leave for work soon; I was able to be a bit more leisurely, as I had taken the day off to spend with Patti. I was teasing Allister over breakfast about not drooling over her when they met. He quickly took the opportunity to command me to please close my eyes and imagine him drooling over her. I smiled as I followed his order. I often thought I had been very clever in choosing ‘please’ as my keyword. I closed my eyes and imagined him ogling Patti. “How does that feel?” he asked quietly. I giggled and said; “It feels like you are a beast who needs to behave himself.” Allister of course insisted that he always behaves, just not as others might want him to. Our banter was pleasant and fun and the goodbye kiss and boob grab Allister gave me as he left made me happy and a bit wobbly in the knees.

I picked Patti up at the airport and we were spending a leisurely day chatting and laughing, sharing girl talk and catching up on our lives. She had dumped her former boyfriend, an asshole named Mark, and was now going to school. She had made big strides in improving her self-esteem since she’d left him, but she still struggled to believe in herself. She mentioned that she had a terrible time with all the reading she was assigned, and had problems concentrating. She would catch herself daydreaming after a page or two and was unable to keep up. No matter what she tried, she just couldn’t complete her reading assignments.

As she described her problem, I watched her. She had changed a lot; she still chattered a bit too quickly, and used her rather expansive gestures as she spoke, but she had definitely grown as a person. She did not have on a bit of makeup, but with her dark eyes and naturally rosy cheeks, she didn’t really need it; she was one of those women they described as a natural beauty. She had dressed comfortably for the flight and was wearing jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. Her lip pouted as she thought I wasn’t listening closely. I smiled at her. I HAD been listening. “If you want,” I said, “Allister could help you, you know. If you were willing to be hypnotized, he could give you some suggestions that could help combat your reading problems.”

Her eyes lit up and she smiled that big Julia Roberts grin she had. Her breasts bounced up and down as she clapped her hands like a child. “Would he really do that, Heather?” she asked. “That would be super!” She then looked conspiratorial and leaned closer. “Tell me more about the control thing. You’re not wearing a leash or anything. I don’t see whips or chains, and the poly thing, Heather, how does THAT work?” Her eyes were big as saucers and I couldn’t help but laugh at her.

I explained there were no whips, no chains and that I had given Allister control and I could take it back when I desired, and sometimes I did. I explained that some people took control to the nth degree, but we did not do that. I chuckled and said Allister was a rather laid back, generous, and benevolent master who was much happier having control through hypnosis than through whips and chains.. She looked very thoughtful and blushed a bit. Noticing her reaction, I probed a bit further. “Wassup, girl?” I asked. She blushed and giggled and confessed that ever since I had first told her about giving Allister control, it had excited her. I smiled at her and gave her my famous “ooooohhh reeeaaallly?”

Patti then went on to ask about how I dealt with Allister “sleeping around” all the time. I laughed and said that neither one of us had actually exercised that freedom yet, but we would and could if we chose to. I also reminded her that I also had the freedom to take a lover. I told her that we would discuss it first and work through it as necessary so that neither of us was hurt. She asked if I wouldn’t be horribly jealous and I just smiled at her and said noooooo. I told her I wanted him to be happy and I knew he would still love me. If he was attracted and loved someone else, I loved him, how could I deny him that happy, that love, that pleasure.

Patti seemed to be absorbing everything I said and mulling it over. I glanced at the clock and realized how quickly the time had flown. We were planning on meeting Allister at his favorite steak house and I did not want to listen to his teasing about being late. She wanted to take a shower and jokingly told me to unpack her clothes, teasing me about being a slave.

“I am not YOUR slave,” I teased her, “but I will unpack for you.” I hauled her suitcase to the spare bedroom and started putting her clothes away. I picked out a pair of black jeans and a low-cut pink sweater for her to wear. I was happy to see she still liked pink. I sat on her bed daydreaming a bit about her conversation when she came out of the shower. In my haste to put out clean towels for her visit, I had taken all the towels out of the bathroom except a small hand towel. I blushed as she swung the towel over her head laughing about its uselessness. I gulped at her lack of modesty and was extremely glad Allister was at work. I apologized and quickly fetched her some towels. She laughed at my embarrassment and pranced around the room. She saw the clothes I had laid out and smiled. She teased me again about being a slave as she wriggled into her tight black jeans. She was about to put on her bra, when I suggested she leave it off. She started to grab a different top, but I said, “Hmmm...why don’t you wear the pink, Allister likes pink.” She smiled wickedly at me and grabbed the pink. I chuckled as I saw her, her dark nipples looked like bull eyes under the light baby pink sweater, wasn’t Allister going to be surprised.

PART TWO: STEAKHOUSE

We rushed into the restaurant and I looked at my watch. Fifteen minutes late. Damn. The hostess babbled as I looked around and spotted Allister “Ah, there he is.”

I told the hostess we were joining him. She smiled wanly and took a second look at us. “Oh,” she muttered. I chuckled to myself. Allister had a habit of drawing female attention without even trying. I flashed a smile at her and we rushed towards him. He gave me his sardonic, crooked grin as he looked at his watch. “I know, I know, we’re late.” I said, laughing as I leaned in close to kiss him. “I think you’ll find us worth the wait,” I whispered in his ear. I stood aside then and introduced Patti “Patti, at last, the famous Allister. Allister, Patti.”

I watched Allister closely as his eyes met hers and then moved down her body, stopping, not so she noticed (but I did) at her lovely breasts. His eyes did not give him away, but I could feel his pleasure and it made me tingle with delight. This was going wonderfully. Patti, a typical touchy-feely Midwestern, moved in to give Allister a big hug. I switched my attention to her reaction. She was flushed and chattering too quickly and smiling her widest smile. I fought to keep from rubbing my hands together in glee. I did not manage to keep the wicked grin from my face and I looked up to find Allister beaming at me.

It was a dark corner booth with a semi-circle bench for seating, I slid in next to Allister and Patti followed. I wanted them across from each other. “Do you like my sweater?” Patti cooed at Allister as she tugged the hem of her sweater and jutted her breasts out. “Heather said you liked pink,” she said as she winked at him. It was my turn to be surprised; she was flirting with him, and quite blatantly.

Allister looked at her and his smile broadened as he pointedly looked down at her sweater, this time letting his eyes linger over her remarkable cleavage and her nipples poking out like soldiers standing at attention. He looked back in her eyes and said in a low voice that made me tingle, “Yes, I do like pink. It’s a beautiful sweater.”

It appeared to me that Patti’s nipples extended another inch from his comment. I shook my head slightly and looked again; it must have been my imagination. I felt a hot wave wash over me as I remembered her naked dance as she got out of the shower earlier. She was a tall, slender woman with long shapely legs and I knew now she was not a natural blonde, but she kept herself neatly trimmed. Her summer tan had faded, but she was still a pleasing creamy tan color. However, her most amazing physical feature was her breasts. They were large, 38 double D’s I guessed, and they defied gravity. They were so high and firm they looked like some invisible wire held them up from the sky. I used to tease her about them being filled with helium, and the nipples were... “Heather... Heather...” I jumped as I realized both of them were staring at me. “Have you decided what you’re going to eat?” Allister asked, grinning. I blushed like a schoolgirl wondering if he had intended the double entendre ...and stammered an inane response.

The waitress appeared to take our orders. Patti chatted with her and Allister leaned over and whispered in my ear. “You were right, she is beautiful, did it bother you when I looked at her?” I shook my head no and smiled at him. She was still giving instructions to the waitress and Allister took my hand under the table and placed it on his lap. I gasped softly when my hand discovered proof that he was indeed enjoying himself. He leaned closer and whispered again. “And that, my love, does that bother you?” I blushed and again shook my head no. He beamed at me. “I love you,” he whispered. “Now please imagine me nibbling on Patti, and then I want you to have a small tingle of pleasure.” I quickly obeyed his command and pictured him nibbling on Patti’s neck and slowly working his way down to....and then I experienced a lovely sensation of warm, tingling bolts of electric, tiny massaging fingers running all over my body, lingering in any place where the reaction was strong. I sighed happily. Allister enjoyed giving me commands in public. Since I had chosen such a common keyword, he could usually do it without anyone noticing. I had to admit, in spite of my protests to the contrary, I loved those commands. I had finally reconciled myself to the fact that suggestible did not equal stupid, and that I was VERY suggestible. He was able to give me waves of love and pleasure that were incredible. He loved to tease me to the brink of orgasm until I was almost enflamed with passion. When he did give me release, it was the most wonderful, most intense pleasure I had ever experienced.

The orders taken, I told Allister about Patti’s concentration problem while reading and how I had suggested hypnotism to her. I watched his eyes sparkle with interest and I leaned back and let him describe to her the benefits of hypnotism, his success with it and his willingness to help. I watched the two of them have a rather animated conversation. Like most people, she was nervous about the prospect of becoming a mind control zombie. I studied her and saw her start to relax as Allister began to ease her fears. His own enthusiasm, the way he shrugged indifferently and said it was, of course, up to her, were calculated to draw her into his web. I smiled as her excitement began to match his and she started bouncing up and down happily asking when they could try. Allister shrugged again and smiled. “Sometime this weekend,” he said offhandedly.

Patti pouted prettily and said, “I wanted to try tonight, what if it take several tries?” I had to struggle to keep from rolling my eyes. I liked Patti, but she would always be a bimbo to me and I thought her highly suggestible even without hypnotism. Allister only smiled at her and said he would be willing to try when we returned home, if she wished.

The waitress arrived again with steak and onion rings for everyone. While Patti’s attention was diverted by the waitress, Allister again whispered in my ear. “Please think about me hypnotizing and controlling Patti all during dinner, beloved.” His hot breath in my ear gave me goosebumps. He continued, “Please also feel a small, steady wave of pleasure and my love for you. As you finish your dinner the pleasure will become more intense, but you will not feel release until I tell you.” He then turned to beam at me. I stuck my tongue out. He quickly leaned toward me and said, “Please, feel a spank.” Unfortunately, these commands could also be used for discipline, but Allistar handed them out fairly judiciously. “Spankings,” said Patti, grinning, “who’s getting spankings?” “Possibly both of you,” Allister said with a wicked grin. We all laughed as we attacked our meal hungrily. I thought of him controlling Patti and with every bite I experienced pleasure and I struggled to keep my composure.

When the feeding frenzy ended, the conversation started up again. Patti smiled wickedly and said she was surprised that Allister did not have his slave feed him. He gave a hearty laugh that made my heart skip a beat and said, “Ooooohhh, I do have her feed me sometimes, but not tonight.” Patti burst into endless giggles, her breasts jiggling as she laughed.

“Allister, " I said slyly, “I think PATTI would enjoy being a slave. She has been asking me a million questions all day.” Patti flushed and gasped; she seemed both startled and pleased that I had guessed her desire. Allister looked across at her, looking deeply in her eyes and then at me. “I would enjoy controlling Patti, if she wants to give me control,” he said simply.

Patti became as pink as her sweater. She looked at me and said rather softly. “You wouldn’t mind another slave?”

I was quiet for a second and then looked at them both, smiling. “Hell, no,” I said. “You can see what a handful he is, another slave could be quite helpful.”

Allister beamed at both of us. “Two wonderful bimbos? What more could a master desire?” Bimbo was not only a word that Allister used to tease me, but was also a small fetish he had acquired while exploring his hypnosis fetish. Many mind control stories out there include a bimbo angle, and it had somewhat infected him.

“Bimbo?” Patti asked quietly.

He reached across the table and took her hand. “Do you mind that term, Patti?”

She looked at me, I shrugged, smiling, and she smiled back at both of us. “No, I don’t mind,” she said. Then her eyes got big and she asked in an excited whisper, “What will you command me to do?”

Allister chuckled, he still held her hand, “Hmmm, we shall have to see, won’t we?” Then he turned a bit more serious. “Remember, you give me control, I will not take it. You may ask for it back at any time and I will give it.” He squeezed her hand and looked deeply into her eyes, “I will also take great care never to hurt you. I can’t promise you I won’t hurt you, but I will try not to and if I do, I will do my best to make it better.” Patti visibly relaxed and I realized she was already one of his.

PART THREE: TOWNHOUSE

The air tingled with electricity as we opened the door to our townhouse. Patti had babbled nervously all the way home, but now that we had arrived, she was suddenly silent. Her eyes were so filled with anticipation I could not help but smile. “Allister,” I said, “if you plan on trying to hypnotize Patti tonight, perhaps you two should go to your office,” I thought the office setting would further relax them both, as well as provide some privacy. Patti jumped up quickly and said in a cute Roby the Robot voice, “Lead the way, master.” Allister and I exchanged glances and smiles. Although she had not yet given him control, her longing to do so was becoming more obvious. The ever-teasing Allister turned to her and said, “Follow me, bimbo.” He led her to his study; I could hear them laughing as he closed the door.

I flopped down on the couch pondering the evening so far. I was pleased that Allister and Patti were getting along so well. I was also pleased that he was attracted to her; I had always known she would like him. I was dying of curiosity; I wanted to know what was going on in that office. I decided to go to the bedroom and try to pass the time reading. As I entered our bedroom I stretched and decided to remove my own bra. I chuckled as I took it off and congratulated myself on talking Patti into leaving hers at home tonight. I was certain that things had progressed much quicker because of her display of breastage. I grabbed the book and flung myself on the bed. Opening it where I had left off, I chuckled to myself. As if I could read right now.

My mind wandered back to them and I wondered if Allister would be able to help her with her self-esteem problems as well as the concentration. I thought about her giving him control and I had a sudden mental picture of him pressed close against her, kissing her, his hands roaming over her body teasing her neck and then slipping under her sweater to caress and fondle her amazing boobs. I saw him slip the sweater over her head as she stood before him. He nibbled his way down her neck to one rosy tip and he lavished her nipple with his tongue. His other hand reached up and pinched her other nipple and he whispered in her ear. “On your knees, slave.” Patti gasped at the masterful tone in his voice and, hungry to serve him, dropped to her knees.

The dog jumped on the bed, disturbing my mental fantasy. As the picture of Patti removing his pants disappeared, I was pleased at my reaction. I felt no jealousy. I grinned then realizing how quickly I was breathing, how tight my own nipples had become, and how very, very wet I was. Hot waves of heat swept over me like a burning ocean. Not only did I accept my beloved master controlling and enjoying another, but the thought of it made me burn with desire so strong I had orgasms.

I put my churning thoughts aside, decided I needed some fresh air, and took the dog for a walk. As we returned I could hear Allister and Patti talking; apparently they had finished their session. I stood outside the door, took a deep breath and went in. They were sitting on the couch, fairly close to each other and they seemed happy, relaxed and comfortable. Allister beamed at me; I started breathing again. “How did it go?” I asked nonchalantly.

They both smiled and said it went well, and Allister said he was hopeful his suggestions would help her with her problems. He looked up at me and said quietly, “Patti has given me her control.” I bent over to take the dogs leash off, but I knew Allister’s eyes were watching me closely. I stood up and smiled at the two of them. I saw both sets of eyes drop down to my chest and I remembered I had taken my bra off. I was a bit taken aback, as they both looked pleased, delighted even. I tingled. “Perfect timing,” I said, “tell your slave to fetch us ice cream for dessert.”

Allister looked at me laughing and told me to fetch dessert. We all laughed and he followed me into the kitchen. He came up behind me and put his arms around me, he turned me around and lifted my chin with his hands. “I love you, Heather,” he said. I beamed up at him, loving him more than I thought possible.

As we ate our ice cream, Patti filled me in on all the gossip from Iowa. She said that Lindsay had moved back to Florida and we laughed about her brassy hair and ‘damnyankee’ comments. I gave her a sly smile and said, “Did you ever...?”

“No,” she interrupted, “it never worked out.” I saw her and Allister exchange glances and he nodded at her. He sat close to me, took my hand, and said he thought perhaps I might be able to help Patti with one of her problems. I looked at him a bit puzzled and asked how I could help. He smiled fondly at me as he said Patti had a strong desire to make love to a woman, but she had not been able to let go and go through with her desire. He had talked to her and given her commands to help her, but she could perhaps be helped further if her partner was a trusted friend. In other words, me.

My mouth drop opened as I looked at both of them in shock. Before I could protest, Allister said he would not command me to do it, although he could. He said I would have to agree, however, once I did, he would be in control and he would expect us both to obey him. Patti waited expectantly while Allister’s eyes searched mine. My mind was running all over the place. I thought of the time a year ago when Patti and I were both slightly drunk and she had kissed me. I remembered how she had looked this morning prancing around naked. I thought of Allister commanding and controlling us both. I wanted to kick him for allowing me to choose. I looked at both of them again and I nodded my head. “I agree, master,” I said, my heart pounding.

He turned to Patti “I agree too, master,” she said softly. Allister took us each by the hand and the three of us headed to the bedroom.

PART FOUR: THE BEDROOM

Allister stopped outside the bedroom door and looked at us again. He was very solemn as he spoke. “Once we pass through this door, you are both going to explore and experience what you may have avoided and have been fearful of in the past. If you become too uncomfortable I want you to tell me and you may ask permission to leave. However, know that I believe you will both enjoy yourselves and know that it would please me if you stayed. Remember, you will both obey me in everything I ask, is that understood?” Patti and I looked at each other, then both nodded silently. “Slaves,” he said, chiding us.

“Yes, master,” I responded quickly. Patti followed suit.

We entered the bedroom, my heart was pounding so hard and fast, I thought it might explode. Allister turned and gave us both an amused smile. “My wicked little slaves, you have driven your master to distraction with your teasing tonight.” Allister smiled at me, “You suggested that she go braless tonight, beloved?” he asked.

I gave him a wicked grin and said softly, “I thought it would please you, master.”

He growled deep in his throat as he turned to look at Patti. “Oh, yes, it did please me. You are very beautiful, Patti.” His voice made her visibly shiver with pleasure. “Since you both decided to tease me, you will pleasure your master first, do you understand?” We both nodded. He gave us both a stern look.

“Yes, master!” Patti replied. I chuckled to myself; she was catching on quickly.

“Patti, bimbo, I would like it if you would undress me. Just my shirt and pants, for now, bimbo.”

Much to my surprise, Patti responded immediately. She walked towards Allister smiling and stood in front of him, staring in his eyes while she unbuttoned his shirt. I watched them both closely. I could almost see the sparks fly back and forth between them and I felt the hairs on my arm stand on end. She unbuckled his belt and slowly removed his pants. As he stood in his boxers the tell-tale sign of his excitement became obvious. Shed of his confining, clothes he jumped on the bed, leaned back against the stack of pillows and beamed at us.

“Heather,” he spoke softly, his voice almost purring, “please remove Patti’s clothes.” He paused. “All of them.” I stood frozen, my mouth gaping open. “NOW,” he said, firmly. I still stood like a statue. “Heather, please remove them, NOW.” The commanding, stern tone of his voice propelled me across the room. I stood in front of Patti awkwardly; she smiled down at me encouragingly. “One more thing, beloved,” my master’s voice commanded, “take care when removing her sweater that you only touch the sides of her luscious breasts.” He grinned wickedly at us. I took a deep breath and removed her pink sweater. I heard Allister sigh deeply as I revealed her breasts and I glanced at him. His eyes were glued to us and I could see the bulge in his boxers rise a bit. I held my breath as I waited for pangs of jealously to seize me, but I still felt only pleasure that he was pleased and then my own excitement at being so close to her. Her breasts were almost in my face and the desire to touch them was overwhelming.

I was trembling a bit as I fumbled with her zipper; I flushed as my hot breath made her nipples hard and even more inviting. I finally got her zipper down and literally peeled her jeans off. I chuckled as I saw the flash of pink; I must have missed those when she got dressed earlier. She stood before me, wearing only her high cut pink bikini panties. She was flushed and her breathing was rapid and deep and she swayed slightly, she was clearly finding it difficult to stand.

Again, Allister jarred us out of our reverie. “Heather, please, I said ALL of her clothes,” he said gently. I hooked my fingers in her waistband and slipped the panties off of her. I chuckled as I saw how wet they were. “Very good, slaves,” Allister said. “Heather you may sit there.” He pointed to a comfortable overstuffed chair in our bedroom. “If you like, you may get into something more comfortable.” I was relieved to get off my feet before I fell over and I scurried to the chair.

“Patti, my bimbo,” he said softly, “come to me.”

PART FIVE: MASTER AND BIMBOS

Patti walked towards him obediently as Allister moved to sit at the edge of the bed, facing her. I realized I was holding my breath as she reached the bed and stood naked before him. He smiled tenderly at her. “My pretty bimbo slave,” he asked, “do you wish to serve your master?”

“Oh yes,” Patti gasped.

“Bimbo, kneel before your master,” his voice commanded. She quickly dropped to her knees before him. I felt a bit sheepish as I noted her quick obedience to his commands. I blushed to remember the first time he had ordered me to kneel before him; to say that I had not responded as well would be a gross understatement. “How would you like to please me, my lovely slave?”

She whispered something in his ear and he smiled broadly, then leaned down and kissed her. It was a long, lingering, tender kiss and his hands teased her neck and moved down to caress her breasts as they explored each other’s lips and face. He finally broke away as he whispered, “that would indeed please me, my lovely, my bimbo, my slave.” Patti began to remove his boxers as he glanced at me. “Beloved,” he said, “please get into something more comfortable, perhaps your pink silk robe.”

I picked myself up from the chair muttering silently. Neither of them had to remove their own clothes, yet I had to undress myself. Is this how it’s going to be, I wondered. If he thinks I’m going to wait on them, serve them, he’s in for a huge surprise. I slipped out of my clothes, my eyes still glued to them. She had finally managed to get his boxers off; clumsily, I thought to myself, rolling my eyes. There was absolutely NO doubt now how much he was enjoying himself. I felt a pang of envy as I was certain I had never seen him so engorged. As she bent her head to lavish her tongue on him he glanced at me, his eyes full of love. My anger disappeared as I looked into his eyes and saw his delight and his love. His eyes motioned me back to the chair, and I wrapped the long silk robe around me and sat down. He murmured his pleasure at the skill of her tongue, his hands stroking her hair and head lovingly. I closed my eyes.

“Heather, please open your eyes, or leave,” he said. “Does it displease you to see your master enjoying his bimbo slaves?”

I opened my eyes and looked in his. “No, master,” I said softly. His eyes searched mine as he continued to stroke and moan softly to Patti. She seemed to be concentrating on her task so single-mindedly I don’t think she even realized he was talking to me.

“One more thing, my slave, my soulmate, my love, please feel my love push away that jealousy, please feel what you see, please mirror our pleasure, you will feel what we do, BOTH of us, and continue to feel my love inside you. Do you understand, beloved slave?”

“Yes, master,” I said softly.

He reached out for Patti’s hands and guided her onto the bed. Then, with a sexy guttural moan, he begin to explore her beautiful body with his hands and tongue. She moaned his name and they become lost in each other. I sat in the chair watching them enjoy their fondling, my own mind racing in a million directions. This was my Allister, my master, my love, making love, controlling, enjoying another woman. I squirmed suddenly as waves of pleasure washed over me as he took one of her rosy nipples in his mouth. I heard myself moan out loud as I felt his lips on mine. When he at last guided her on top of him she slowly slid herself on his hard shaft. I gasped with wonder and pleasure, along with the familiar feeling of Allister inside of me, there was the new, totally foreign feeling of being inside of her.

My head reeled with the sensations. How amazing it felt to penetrate someone, what power, what pleasure, and then back to being penetrated. I giggled, ha, they thought they were having fun, yet my master had bestowed an amazing gift on me and I was willing to bet that it was I who was experiencing the most pleasure. I moaned the loudest as I felt them both rise to the peak and take me with them until we all let go. I could not stop having orgasms and the room began to spin.

I don’t know how much time passed before I opened my eyes again. Allister and Patti were side by side on the bed and Allister motioned me to join them. I could barely walk, but I made my way to the bed next to him. He put an arm around me and kissed me deeply and told me he loved me as he looked into my eyes. I returned his kiss and his words of love. Patti popped up on his other side and he put his other arm around her and kissed her, snuggling us both close to him. He beamed at us and kissed the tops of our heads. “You have both pleased your master greatly, my bimbo slaves. Now we shall rest before you continue on with your orders.” Patti and I both sighed happily, as we feel asleep in our master’s arms.

PART SIX: PATTI’S EMBRACE

I woke to the sound of tinkling glass. I slowly opened one eye. It was very dark; I looked at the red numbers of the alarm clock and saw that it was a bit after midnight. I was surprised, I felt so relaxed and refreshed I thought I had slept for hours. I lay there grinning. What a wonderful evening it had been, what amazing orgasms. I stretched in bed feeling baby soft skin beside me; it was Patti. Now where has Allister gone off to, I wondered.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I saw him enter the bedroom. He was carrying an ice bucket with Merlot, Patti’s favorite wine, and two wineglasses. He beamed at me when he saw I was awake; Patti was still sleeping soundly. I moved over a bit so he could sit on the edge of the bed. He leaned to give me a kiss and stroked my cheek gently.

“Do you know how much I love you?” he asked. I nodded and kissed him back. He pointed to the wine, “I thought you both might be thirsty. I drank almost a gallon of water,” he said smiling. Allister did not care for wine. He grinned teasingly, “Your eyes are shining, my love. Looking forward to tasting Patti?” He chuckled. As I remembered my promise, I tensed; suddenly I was not so sure I could go through with this. Allister saw the look in my eyes. He looked deep into them and said. “Beloved, do you trust me?”

I did not hesitate. “Yes, Allister” I answered. “Are you nervous about making love with Patti?", he asked gently. I nodded silently. “What if she wants to...” I hesitated. Although I had always enjoyed giving oral sex, I did not like receiving it. I also had never given it to a woman.

Allister said directly, “She does want to.” He continued looking at me as he spoke. “Do you remember how hot you were when she kissed you and fondled you that night you got drunk? Do you remember how she looked when you undressed her tonight? Didn’t you want to caress her, my love? Can you admit that you desire her? Can you admit you are flattered that she wants to love you? Are you willing to hurt her by laying there passively while she tries to give you pleasure?”

I thought over everything he was saying, she was lovely and I was curious, but I did not think I would be able to do this. “Do you trust me?” He asked again. “I believe you will enjoy this experience, I believe you desire it. Let me help you.”

I looked at Patti, still sleeping. She was beautiful and I had to admit the burning I felt was desire. “Yes, master,” I said, finally, “after all, you did give her suggestions, and I do trust you.” I looked up at him with love brimming in my eyes.

He smiled at me and said, “please Heather, you will reciprocate Patti’s attentions. Please, you will experience her tongue as if it were a man inside you. Please your tongue will become a man as you penetrate her. You enjoyed the feeling of penetrating her earlier, didn’t you? Please this will feel like that, only better, do you understand, beloved?”

“Yes, master,” I responded as Patti woke up.

She smiled up at both of us. Allister grinned down at her and stroked her arm gently. “Good,” he said, “both of my lovely bimbo slaves are awake.” He got the glasses he left on the nightstand, filled them with the Merlot and served us. “I am so pleased with my lovely slaves. I thought you might be thirsty.” I chuckled as Patti gulped down her wine; it was a bit of relief to know she was nervous too. I sipped mine slowly leaving most of it in the glass. “Are you ready to serve me again, my beauties?”

We chimed together, “Yes master,” and laughed at our synchronization. Allister walked to the chair I had sat in earlier in the evening and got comfortable.

“Patti, you enjoyed the wine?” he asked.

She nodded her head as she said, “It’s my favorite.”

“It will taste even sweeter from Heather’s lips, my slave. Bimbo, kiss Heather, taste the wine on her lips.” Allister commanded.

I tensed up. Hell, he didn’t waste any time, evil beast. I saw her begin to lean towards me. Damn, did she have to be so very obedient? Suddenly her lips were on mine. She tasted sweet, like the wine, and her lips were so very soft and tender. Her bare breasts pressed against mine and I felt a bit woozy from all the sensations. Hot, liquid pleasure ran through my veins and I gasped as I felt my body react.

“Very good, my bimbo slaves.”

I looked to see Allister with a dreamy smile on his face; I had a brief rebellious flash of wanting to smack him. “Bimbo,” he commanded again, “dip your finger in the wine glass and slowly swirl the wine on Heather’s nipples.” I flashed him a look. “Then” he drawled with a crooked grin, “lick it off.”

Once again I panicked. I could not understand why my legs did not leap off the bed, why my voice was silent, why my breath quickened as I watched her dip her fingers in my wineglass and suddenly they were dancing on me. The chilled wine tickled and her eyes sparkled with pleasure. I tried to prevent myself from feeling the hot sparks she was creating with her touch, but when her head moved down and her lips started gently sucking I could fight the battle no longer and I gave in to the waves of pleasure wracking my body. I looked at Allister and saw he was stroking himself, he wore only a wicked grin. I had my first orgasm.

The flames inside me grew. A small voice in my head said, “reciprocate the attentions.” I took two ice cubes from the bucket, delighted to see they were the store bought kind with the little holes in them. Perfect. I took a cube in each hand and twirled the cubes over Patti’s nipples. She let out a squeal of pleasure and I watched her nipples grow. I leaned in towards one of them and licked tentatively. She let out a moan, and emboldened by her enjoyment, I began to nibble in earnest, enjoying her squirms.

“Bimbo,” Allister commanded yet again (it was obvious by now what Patti chose as her keyword), “it is time to taste what you most desire. Bimbo, eat my beloved slave.”

I shook the lust from my head. Oh no, this was it! I had to end this now. Patti gently pushed me down on the bed and nibbled her way down my body. I fought hard to keep from enjoying her teasing lips. She won’t do it, I prayed silently, yet made no move to stop her. I felt her hot breath on me and then, my master inside me. I relaxed; this was not a woman’s tongue giving me such pleasure but my master sliding in and out of me. I moaned with pleasure and looked down to see the top of Patti’s head. I moaned again; did the source of the pleasure matter? I didn’t care, I was lost in orgasms and I could not stop moaning. Patti finally stopped and rested her head against my stomach. I reached down to stroke her hair. We lay like that for a bit resting. “Reciprocate” the voice in my head nagged at me.

I could end this here, I thought. I had allowed Patti to make love to me, and I had returned her affection. I knew I had pleased her. Again the voice nagged at me. I looked over at Allister. He had an impatient look on his face, although I knew he was pleased with me, with us.

I moved Patti gently and kissed her. I continued to rain kisses down her body and she opened herself to me. I closed my eyes and moved slowly toward her with my tongue. I held my breath, it was no longer a tongue, it was a hard, hungry penis. I slid it slowly inside her, teasing her with the tip and then sliding the whole of it deep inside. It was her turn to moan and the more she did, the faster I pumped inside her.

EPILOGUE

It was the sun that woke me this time. As I opened my eyes I smiled broadly: what an incredible night it had been! I knew I had pleased my master and my heart was light. I had conquered my jealousy and perhaps overcome some silly inhibitions I had been harboring. I turned to see Allister and Patti snuggled in the bed. My heart filled with love. I got up quietly and grabbed my robe: this called for breakfast in bed.

I hummed softy to myself as I worked in the kitchen. I had never felt so very happy, so very loved, and so very free. I would never have believed such total submission would give me total freedom. I arranged the food on the tray and headed towards the bedroom. As I got closer, I heard noises; they must have woken up. I paused in the doorway and peered in. Horny beasts, they were making love. I smiled as I closed the door. Breakfast would wait.