The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Patrolmen.

By Hunter. c. Wolfe.

Patrolman Redman sat behind his desk and looked across at the hot looking guy sitting on the other side of the desk. The hot guy looked up from his note book and smiled at Redman, “As I was saying officer Redman I’m writing a piece for the local paper about the dramatic drop in the crime rate. I believe it’s dropped to around 1-2%. That may I say is in no small part down to you and your team,” said the reporter looking up from his notes. A smile spread over Redman’s battered face, “Why thank you Mr. Hunter, but I can’t take...” But Hunter cut in “But that’s not the point I’m trying to get too. Which is this the crime rate has dropped, but at the same time there has been an massif drop in the number of young male criminals in town and the local countryside. It’s as if all the local male criminals between 21 & 35 have just disappeared over a few weeks. Now what I think is that the two are linked in some way and you’re involved in it somehow.”

Redman’s face hardened, he fought the erg to take Hunter down then and there. Redman forced a smile onto his hard face, “Mr. Hunter I must say that I find what you’re saying very a fence if. I can a sure you Mr. Hunter that no matter what you may have heard, or believe, there is no conation between the drop in the crime rate, the vanishing local male criminals and this department. And quite frankly I am shocked that you would come here and make such claims.” Redman stood up and lent over the desk, “I think that you had better go Hunter. After making those claims you’re not welcome here, and if you know what’s good for you I wouldn’t print any of that Bull-shit in that paper you work for. Goodbye Mr. Hunter.”

Hunter looked at the large form of Redman looming over him, ‘Bingo’ thought Hunter; he stood up and looked Redman in the eyes “Thank you for your time patrolman Redman. My paper will let you’re department know when the article is to be published, I’d say it would be in about a weeks’ time, and once again thank you for your help,” said Hunter as he left the office, Redman slammed the door behind Hunter so hard that the glass shattered.

After Hunter had left Redman sat behind his desk and tried to calm down: Hunter had been right about the conation between Redman and the vanishing criminals. Despite Redman being a law officer he had some very unsavory friends who were in the criminal underworld. The deal was that Redman would remove, train and then sell into slavery the local male criminals, aged between 21 & 35. Then a few years later one of the big crime family’s would move in and take control of the town.

It had been a good plan, on the surface to the outside world Redman and his fellow officers were doing an excellent job fighting crime. And the town’s folk hadn’t seemed to notice the sudden drop in local criminals. But what Redman hadn’t planned for was some noisy reporter sticking his noise in where it wasn’t wanted. There was nothing else for it Hunter would have to be removed, trained and sold into slavery. Redman know that this was the only course of action he had, killing Hunter would make too many problems. Redman pulled a lap-top out of a desk draw and set to work, Hunter would be removed tonight.

It was coming up to midnight as Hunter pulled his car over off the road by the clumps of tree outside of town. He had been surprised to receive a call from Redman a few hours after he had left his office. The patrolman had said that if Hunter would meet him here at midnight he would explain everything to him, for a price. So Hunter found himself in the dead of night on the side of a country road waiting for a criminal lawman, to find out what the fuck was going on. A few seconds after Hunter arrived Redman’s patrol car pulled up, and he got out and walked over to Hunter. Redman smiled at Hunter, “Well, Mr. Reporter so you want to know what’s really going on. I’m truly sorry, but that won’t be happening,” said Redman clicking his fingers. “But you will become part of the vanishings.”

Three patrolmen jumped on Hunter from behind and over-powered him, and brought him crashing to the ground. Redman went back to his patrol car and came back holding a large drug filled syringe. He walked back to the men on the floor, he knelt down pulled the pants and shorts down that Hunter was wearing, exposing the struggling guy’s creamy white bubble butt. He then injected Hunter’s white butt with the contents of the syringe. “There, that should make you, mentally pliable to my and my friend’s wishes. I’m sure you’re love your new roll in life,” said Redman as he slapped the unconscious Hunter’s rear.

Redman stood back up, and looked around, “Right, let’s get him into that disused barn over there,” he told the other three patrolmen. “And also get the patrol cars out of sight from behind the trees, we don’t want to be disturbed while we’ll having our little bit of ‘fun’. We’ll have to be quick as well the plane taking our friend out the country to England and a life of slavery can’t wait longer than five hours at most,” he stepped back from Hunter as two patrolmen picked up the unconscious guy and carried him over to the barn.

Hunter woke up in the very dimly lit barn; he was laying on the hay covered floor. His head was spinning, his throat felt dry and he could not think straight. Suddenly Hunter heard a voice. “I see you’re awake,” said Redman. “Let me introduce you to some fellow officers of mine,” continued Redman Out of the dim light shadows stepped the three well-built officers that had jumped Hunter from behind, all three officers had an evil look on their faces, and their heads were completely shaved bald. “These are patrolmen Barkworth, Copeland and Ridgeway, and you will get to know them all very well.” he finished.

Redman turned to the three patrolmen and spoke to them, “I think that this bitch is going to be tough to brake,” he said pointing to Hunter lying on the floor. The patrolmen looked evilly at Hunter lying on the floor. “Maybe she just needs some loving,” said patrolman Ridgeway. He knelt down by Hunter and pulled his t-shirt off his body and started sucking Hunter’s nipples, first his left and then his right. When Hunter’s nipples were firm, hard and red Ridgeway gave then up to Barkworth, and Copeland, to play with and suck. Ridgeway then made his way down to Hunter’s pants; he unzipped Hunter’s leather trousers and pulled then down to his feet, leaving Hunter in his tight white briefs.

“Damn nice bitch,” said Ridgeway as he pulled off Hunter’s tight white briefs, and saw Hunter’s 8″ cock and tight firm arse. Ridgeway then positioned himself between Hunter’s open legs; he then licked up and down the guy’s arse-hole before shoving his large ruff tongue straight into the tight whole. Hunter arched his back, trying to escape the invasion of his virgin arse, but Barkworth, Copeland and Ridgeway pushed Hunter back down onto the floor to accept his fate.

With Barkworth & Copeland working on his tits and Ridgeway’s tongue wiggling up his arse, Hunter did not stand a chance, he looked a complete slut. Redman operated the D.V.D camera taken from his patrol car, catching the whole seen in real time, and uploading it to the net. Redman kept out of shot after about 15 minutes Redman held up a piece of card, but said nothing.

‘Ok, boys. Take off the last bits of the slut’s clothes, and strip yourselves. Flip the slut onto their stomach, it’s time to fuck the fucking shit out the slut.’ said the card.

The three patrolmen stripped naked, and removed all of Hunter’s clothes, and then flipped him over. When Hunter’s knees hit the floor he tried to crawl away, but Barkworth, Copeland & Ridgeway grabbed hold of him and pulled him back. The three naked Patrolmen started to beat their large throbbing cocks with one hand, while holding Hunter down on the floor by his shoulders and chest with their other hand.

Redman held up another piece of card; ‘Ridgeway. You take the slut first, ‘the card said.

The patrolman moved forward and pulled Hunter onto his hands and knees and moved nearer to Hunter’s tight virgin bubble arse, he then began to force two of his large fingers into Hunter’s arse. Hunter tried to move away from the invasion up his ass, but the other two patrolmen pulled him down to firmly and laughed at him. After a few minutes Ridgeway pulled his fingers out of Hunter’s whole. As A’s fingers were pulled out of his arse, Hunter let out a series of grunts, whimpers and moans.

A then shoved his entire unlubed, large rock hard cock straight into hunter’s virgin arse-hole in one violent thrust. Once Hunter had stopped convulsing, grunting and screaming, Ridgeway then pulled his dick out of Hunter till just his tip was inside of Hunter’s arse. Ridgeway then drove his huge thick throbbing rod straight back into Hunter’s overstretched hole. The motion was repeated again and again, each time Ridgeway’s dick entered his arse-hole Hunter opened his mouth and screamed. All the action of Hunter having his arse fucked for the first time was being uploaded to the net.

However, Hunter’s mind was trying to fight the inevitable, but slowly he was lousing his free will. Redman watched as Hunter pounded his piece of man-meat into Hunter’s arse, but slowly the whimpers, moans and screams escaping Hunter’s mouth got less and less, and finally stopped. Redman smiled, the drugs never failed Hunter was now nearly a mindless cretin addicted to gay sex. Soon he would be a complete mindless slave, ready for his master.

“That cock up your ass feels so, so good doesn’t it bitch?” Redman said to Hunter, in a quite soft voice so the camera would not record it. The Hunter slowly nodded his head, and grunted. “Well then, one cock feels good, imagine how fucking great two cock would feel,” said Redman. Hunter grunted again, and nodded. “Then open your mouth and take Copeland’s cock that’s in front of you,” ordered Redman. Redman told Patrolman Copeland to stick his cock down Hunter’s throat. Copeland inserted his large, hard cock into Hunter’s now willing mouth. He took Copeland’s whole erect cock all the way down to its base.

Once his cock was fully in Hunter’s mouth, Patrolman Copeland slowly rocked his hips back and forward, soon he was in time with Ridgeway’s fucking of Hunter’s arse. The whole thing was again caught on camera and uploaded; Redman wondered how long it would be before the Web-site shut down the upload.

Redman laughed and looked at Hunter’s dick it was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. The mindless cretin was near to shooting his load. “You, fuck A who’s screwing the bitch!” Redman told Patrolman Barkworth. Patrolman Barkworth walked behind A. and grabbed him around his waist, and holding A tightly Barkworth shoved his entire unlubed cock into the Patrolman’s arse in one massif thrust. A let out a loud cry of pain, but he kept pounding Hunter’s ass with his dick. Soon Barkworth was in rhythm with the thrusts of both A and Copeland.

Copeland cum fast filled Hunter’s mouth, Copeland grabbed hold of Hunter’s head tightly and shot his spunk into Hunter’s mouth. Hunter swallowed all of Copeland’s cum in one gulp; Copeland pulled his spent cock out of Hunter’s mouth. A few seconds later Hunter himself erupted all over the floor, Redman and Copeland watched as Hunter’s cum shot from his dick and collected in a pool beneath him. The convulsions of Hunter and Copeland Cumming pushed A over the edge; he grabbed hold of Hunter’s waist and cum deep inside of Hunter, not once but three times.

Before ridgeway could pull out of Hunter, the convulsions of Ridgeway Cumming made Barkworth shot his load. “Good,” said Redman as he turned off the camera walked over to the group of men, Ridgeway’s cock was still in Hunter’s whole. “You’re going to redo this stuff to him again, and again for the next five hours repeatedly. Be then he will be permanently broken and reprogrammed,” he told the Patrolmen.

Suddenly Redman’s hand shot out and plunged a syringe filled with drugs the same as he had injected into Hunter, into Ridgeway’s neck. Ridgeway did not even have time to cry out before he fell unconscious across Hunter. “Remove him from the bitch,” ordered Redman the two other guy; both guys looked uneasily at each other, but did not move. “If you two don’t want the same to happen to you, as it did to Ridgeway. Remove him from the bitch now,” snapped Redman, this time the two men did as they had been told and carefully removed Ridgeway from Hunter’s arse.

“Right guys, take him outside for a time while you have a smoke, and then bring him back with you when you’re finished. And we’ll start on the bitch again,” said Redman. After the two patrolmen had left carrying Ridgeway, Redman told Hunter to lick up his cum from the floor, Hunter lent forward, and stuck out his tongue, and licked up his own clean. When he had nearly finished, Redman said something to Hunter, he could not make out what was said to him, but suddenly everything went black.

By the end of five hours Hunter was firmly broken and reprogrammed, he had become a sexual plaything, mind-controlled to serve his master. His butt & mouth would never be without a cock in them. He was now standing beside a wooden coffin like packing case; Barkworth & Copeland were standing behind Hunter. Redman produced a syringe and jabbed it into one of Hunter’s ass cheek. Hunter’s eyes roll back in his head and he crumples into Copeland’s waiting arms. Barkworth & Copeland lay Hunter in the coffin like packing case and attach the lid.

Standing not far away from where Hunter had stood Ridgeway stood, he was bound tightly in a canvas straight-jacket, a ball-gag in his mouth. There was dry cum around his mouth, showing that he had been face-fucked at least once; a part from the straight-jacket Ridgeway was naked his cock hung down soft and limp; Ridgeway tried to get out the jacket and was screaming into the gag. Holding another syringe Redman moved nearer to Ridgeway; who backed away and came up against Barkworth & Copeland, the two patrolmen grabbed hold of Ridgeway tightly. Redman emptied the syringe into Ridgeway’s carotid artery. The anesthetic enters ridgeway’s bloodstream quickly. Barkworth & Copeland watch as Ridgeway’s eyes roll back into his head and his body went completely limp in their arms. They carry their former fellow officer to another of the coffin like packing case, and placed Ridgeway in it and seal it up.

The small airstrip on the outskirts of town was at this time in the early morning silent and empty; but for a single light in the control tower and a Boeing D.C 10 on the runway, its engines could be heard as a low hum. There was not a single person to be seen, but a shadow could be seen moving on the windows of the tower. A pick-up draw up by a side gate and patrol car followed behind. Redman climbed out of the pick-up and kicked open the gate, he then moved over to the patrol car and looked in the open window of the driver’s side of the car. Barkworth & Copeland looked fearfully at Redman; he smiled at them he know that now like all those he ensnared in his evil web, Barkworth & Copeland were now terrified that he would turn on them like he had on Ridgeway.

“Out,” he snapped any show of friendship now go. The two terrified men almost fell out the car in their hurry to obey Redman. Barkworth & Copeland stood by the pick-up, “In,” snapped Redman again the two patrolmen jumped into the back of the pick-up without a word. Smiling Redman climbed into the truck and drove towards the Boeing D.C 10. Redman sat in the truck as Barkworth & Copeland climbed out the back pulled down the flap.

Gently, the two patrolmen pulled one of the wooden coffin like packing cases from the back of the truck and carried it into the cargo hold of the plane; moments later they returned and then carried the second of the wooden coffin like packing cases into the plane. The two men climbed into the truck without a word. Redman drove away from the plane, the D.C 10’s engines built up to full power, the plane moved down the runway and gently took to the air and fly in to the sun rays.

Almost as soon as the D.C 10 had vanished from view another D.C 10 flow over the airstrip and landed at the end of the runway. Redman climbed out of the truck had went round to the back of it. In an every quick unseen move, Redman thrust a syringe into each of Barkworth & Copeland’s carotid arteries. The anesthetic enters their bloodstream quickly. Barkworth & Copeland’s eyes roll back into their heads and their bodies went completely limp and fell into the back of the truck. Redman climbed back into the truck and drove it back to the waiting plane. Redman watched as the two patrolmen were taken from the back of the truck and into the plane, the plane then took off.

Three of the drugged captives performed well in their new roles, the drug given to them before their shipment erased their memories of their former lives, making them forgetting everything. They were conditioned by their new owner to understand that they exist only for their masters’ pleasure. Hunter, Barkworth & Copeland adapted completely to their new life as sex-slaves. Ridgeway however did not adapted to life as a slave at all well it took a lot of beatings, drugs and mind control before he finally settled into his new way of life.

The End: