The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Patrick

Synopsis: Patrick is a new patient at the Sunnybrooke Institute. He has special needs.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Karen punched into the time-clock.

“Karen?”

“Yeah?”

“Jane wants to see you right away…”

“Okay…”

Karen Peach was a nurse with four years at the Sunnybrooke Institute, a private facility doing mental health. They not only had patients, but they also did a lot of outreach on wide range of issues, from personal development, and marriage guidance, to education about depression, eating disorders, and anxiety.

Karen was in a happy relationship with Brad Paisley, who was a paramedic at the General.

Jane Ormond was the day manager. She reported directly to Raymond Pan the Director.

“Yes, Miss Ormond?” Karen said from the doorway. Jane looked up.

“You… you wanted to see me?”

“Ah yes…please come in…”

Karen was nervous that she might be in trouble.

Jane continued to shuffle through her work. Then she looked up.

“We have a new patient in the Acacia Ward…,” Jane said.

“Oh?”

“Yes… um…,” she found the file “Patrick James Mulroney“ She paused “That’s funny…,” she said and flipped through some pages “I can’t see to find his age…”

“Never mind” Jane continued “He’s an acute comatose patient”

“Comatose?”

“Yes, he lives in a fairly vegetative state…” Jane said “He apparently has been looked after all this time by his mother… Esmerelda Mulroney”

“The heiress?”

“Yes… ah… we prefer to refer to them as patrons…”

Karen knew of the regular generous financial contributions of the Mulroney family…. the late Seamus, and then his wife Esmerelda continuing.

She imagined that’s why Patrick was now here in the Acacia—a labour-intensive ward. Jane confirmed this.

Patrick had been left to the care of the hospital with a very large financial cushion.

Karen went to the Acacia Ward, passing through her normal station in the Spruce Ward. She stopped briefly to let her friend Rashida know she was going to be elsewhere… but they could still catch up for lunch.

“Did you bring that couscous?” Karen asked.

“Sure did…. Did you bring the Ranch sauce?”

“Yes”

Karen liked to drown things in the stuff…

Karen went up to the entrance to the Ward and swiped her pass. It didn’t work at first. Bevan Jones heard her and came to the window “Try it again!” he said. He could have just opened the door for her but he was following the stricter protocols for the Acacia and so he wasn’t supposed to let her in.

She tried a second time and the red light turned green

“Now push” he said as he saw her pulling.

She blushed as she stepped through.

“Welcome to the Acacia,” he said.

“I’m here to tend to Patrick…”

“Patrick Mulroney? He’s in A7”

“Okay, thank you…,” she smiled.

She peered through the small window in the top part of the door of A7 first. Patrick lay there, still… as she expected.

She went in and drew the curtains back immediately letting in more natural light.

She turned and looked at him.

His eyes were open. This spooked her at first. But they were just staring straight up at the ceiling.

She went to his charts and looked them over.

He wasn’t connected to any machinery or devices at all. Not even a drip… but he did have a cannula in his arm. And, there was a stand near-by for a drip, if needed.

She checked the watch having from her breast. It was a typical nurse’s watch, hanging upside-down on a small chain.

She made some notations.

Returning back to being beside his head she looked down at those open eyes. Out of curiosity she drew her pen-light out of her breast pocket and she ran it by. No change at all to his pupils… he was in a vegetative state.

She ran her hand through his hair, adjusting it as she thought it looked messed-up.

Her pen fell out of her pocket and she leant over him to retrieve it, pressing her chest into his face as she did so.

She stood up and straightened herself out and then noticed a bulge in the sheets at his groin.

“No way!” she gasped.

Could he have an erection?

She looked again at his eyes. They just stared at the ceiling.

Something of a curious streak came over her… and she pulled the sheet back. She didn’t know why…

There it was… a large hard cock protruding up through the eye of his plain blue pyjama pants.

“Suck me!”

“What?” Karen gasped looking around to see who spoke.

“Suck me!”

She looked at Patrick… but he hadn’t moved.

“I…?”

“Patrick wants his cock sucked…”

“What? Who?”

“Suck it…!”

“I…”

“You want to suck my cock…”

“I…wan….”

“You want to suck my cock…”

“I want to suck your cock…,,” Karen gasped as she looked at his proud erect member. Her mouth filled with saliva in anticipation.

She grabbed it by the base and bent over, taking it in her mouth.

“Suck it!”

“Mm-mm-mmmmm!” Karen moaned as her mouth engulfed his fleshy pole.

“You love to suck cock…”

“Yess…mmm….” she moaned. “I love to suck cock…,”

She felt a warmth between her legs, and in her cheeks—flushed red. She loved cock. She loved to suck cock… it was… terrific. She’d always loved cock… Patrick’s cock…!

She moved her mouth up and down, up and down, slurping away.

“You want come…”

“Mmm-mmm,” she murmured.

“You want to swallow…”

“Yessssss,” she gasped and worked his shaft with her hand as she sucked… she had never wanted come so bad…

And then… she felt it… she knew what was coming. And she was excited…

His cock spasmed and her mouth was filled with a load of hot spunk. She swallowed.

“Come is delicious”

“Mmm-mmm,” she cried as she swallowed hot delicious come…

She kept sucking and more and more come came

She almost choked there was just so much sperm….

She drank it all down.

“Patrick liked that…,” he said and then she suddenly realised what she was doing…

She stood up, backed away, trembling… her body shaking in fear…

She gulped and realised she just took down the last of his salty warmth…

“What the fuck did I just do?” she gasped.

She looked at Patrick… who still had not moved…

“I….,” she gasped…

She took a tentative step forward, then another. She took his cock and tucked it away and drew the sheet up lest she be discovered…

She left the room… still startled…

She rushed to the staff bathroom… a part of her wanted to flush out the taste of jizz… as if that would help her forget what she had just done…

But she realised she had enjoyed it…

“What’s wrong with you?” she said to herself in the mirror.

“What was that?”

Karen spun around to see another nurse (Gay Leong) coming out of a cubicle. Karen was startled… she had forgot to check if anyone else was there.

“Are you okay?” Gay asked.

“I…?”

“You look really flustered…,” Gay said “I hope you’ve not been put off by some of the patients… they can get a little… rowdy…,,” she smiled as she washed her hands in the basin.

“No… it’s…”

“Oh, I forgot… I was on my way to find you…”

“Me?” Karen said.

“You are Karen Peach?” Gay laughed.

“Yes…”

“There’s a Ginger Mulroney called into reception….”

“Ginger?” Karen said “I don’t know anyone by…”

“She’s Patrick’s sister…”

“Patrick?”

“Yes… you know… one of yours…”

“But… what? What does she want with me?”

“It seems she’s coming here tomorrow to collect her brother…”

“Collect him?”

“Yes… you know he was in the care of his mom, till she passed… well now the sister wants to take him and…”

“She… she can’t have him!” Karen blurted.

This startled Gay.

“She…well… she’s got Guardianship…” Gays said

“But… she…!” Karen began and realised she’d lost her composure. She’d realised this because Gay had backed away from her, towards the amenity’s door.

Karen took a deep breath to compose herself….

“I…,” she said…unable to finish her thought.

When she’d collected herself she realised Gay had left.

Karen tried doing the rest of her rounds… but she found it so very difficult to concentrate…

She found herself back in Patrick’s room… She gazed at him angrily though she didn’t know why.

“What am I doing here?” she laughed it off… turning she reached for the door.

“Fuck me!”

“What?” Karen gasped looking around to see who spoke.

“Fuck me!”

She looked at Patrick… but he hadn’t moved.

“What…?”

“Patrick wants to feel your pussy…”

“What? Who?”

“Fuck me…!”

“I…,” she began but found herself stepping over to his bed.

She pulled the sheet back… his cock pushing up proudly through the eye of his pyjamas.

She gasped at seeing the huge prick… her panties were already saturated…

Karen pulled these down and flung them and they were so wet they stuck to the wall… but she didn’t notice. She just gazed lustily at his enormous shaft…

She got up onto the bed, having to climb up high because Patrick’s cock was so big that she had to lift herself to get up over it, and then slowly she eased down onto it, taking him into her warmth…

“Oh, Goooodddddddd,” she moaned as her pink lips stretched out over Patrick.

“Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FuckkkkkkK!” she cried, unable to take all of him into her, she still came as his cock head hit her cervix… “Ohf, fuckkkk,” she cried and began riding him again.

“Of, shitttt!” she cried and she came again suddenly…

Before she had his come in her she’d peaked another two times… she fell onto him, whimpering… professing her love for him.

“I’m yours forever…,” she gasped as she hugged him.

As hot sperm leaked out of her pussy she heard her phone.

She looked at it… Brad… she blocked him. She never wanted to see him ever again… she had all that she wanted, all that she needed right here in Patrick.

“Patrick wants you to clean his cock…,” she heard him say in her mind.

“Yes my love…,” she whimpered “Anything…”

* * *

The following day in the Director’s office Karen met Ginger. She cooly greeted her. “This is Ginger Mulroney,” the Director said “She’s come to see about taking Guardianship of her brother…”

“She… she can’t have him!” Karen snapped.

“Excuse me?” the Director said… embarrassed he looked at Ginger as if to apologise with his eyes for the outburst of his staff.

“He’s mine!” Karen snarled.

“Now, look here!” the Director growled.

“Please, Director… if I could just have a word with Karen…,” Ginger said.

“But…,” he began.

“Please…,” Ginger pleaded.

“Well… okay…”

They watched as the Director left his office.

“If you think you can come in here…,” Karen began…

“He’s touched you… hasn’t he?” Ginger smiled.

“What?”

“He’s… he’s had you…,”

“I….I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Don’t worry…,” Ginger smiled “I can see it in your eyes… he did our mom for years….,”

“Well… what of it…?”

“I… I want it too…,” Ginger said…

“What?”

“I… I want my brother too…,” Ginger said… “I… when I take him from here he’ll need a full-time nurse…”

“So?”

“Well, I’d like you to come and take care of him…,” she smiled changing emphasis…

“You… you will let me fuck him?”

“Yes, of course…,” Ginger said “I… I wouldn’t be able to stop him… he’s too powerful…”

“But… um…?”

“You want to know what’s in it for me?” Ginger asked.

“Yes…,”

“When my mum fucked him for all those years… there’s… there’s something about him… she was ninety you know… before she had me…”

“Ninety?”

“Yes… I… I don’t really know when my mom was born, nor Patrick for that matter… I only know that having him inside her… his life-force… kept her young… and… and I want that too!”

Karen had calmed down now. She saw the benefits of this plan… after-all she’d not be able to stop Ginger from taking Patrick from her… and this way she’d continue to have that amazing dick inside of her…

She didn’t hesitate to agree…

Ginger had a private ambulance outside. Karen over-saw the removal of Patrick by two wards men and went with him as they took him down to the car-park.

She held Patrick’s hand.

“Patrick wants his cock sucked…” he said in her mind.

“Yes… yes… soon my love…,” she smiled as she watched him loaded into the back of the ambulance.

She got in with him.

Ginger was in the front with the driver.

Karen had him unzipped the moment the wards man closed the back of the ambulance.

As the ambulance drove off Karen happily slurped on her Master’s cock… she was going to service him for the rest of her life…

The End