The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PATH OF RESISTANCE

CODES: mc, ff

SYNOPSIS:

A mind manipulator gets suspicious that her subject is succumbing a bit too readily... until she finds and closes a loophole.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

I watched Giselle unfasten her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood before me in her bra and panties, awaiting my next command.

Her eyes tracked my hands as they rose to undo my bra clasp. Gradually, I let the cups separate, revealing my cleavage bit by bit, until I finally pulled the fabric away to expose my tits.

“Now, show me yours.”

Her hands quickly moved behind her back. The next thing I knew, she tossed her bra aside. I cocked my head and beckoned her closer with a wave of my hand.

We stood face to face, both stripped down to our panties. Her eyes were locked on mine. Her posture, her expression, and her gaze displayed perfect surrender.

A little too perfect, I thought. Something wasn’t right. Giselle had been straight. She should have raised a few protests, or at least dragged her feet a bit, before her new inclinations settled into place.

I leaned forward, studying her face closely. Her lips parted, prepared for a kiss. A flash of inspiration brought me up short.

Cocking my head to the side, I whispered as if revealing some deep secret. “You’re giving in a little too easily, Giselle. But I don’t think you’ve really given in at all.”

I set a hand on her shoulder. “Technically, all we’ve done is peek-a-boo and petting, like a couple of kids playing ‘doctor’.” My hand slid down to her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“Maybe you’re telling yourself that we’re just sharing a friendly hug and cuddle.” My hand moved off her breast and reached up to tousle her hair.

After a long pause, I spoke again. “Is that what you think, Giselle? Tell me honestly.”

Giselle took a deep breath. “Yes....” she murmured.

I smiled at the confirmation that I’d guessed right. Instead of directly resisting her conversion to lesbianism, she was evading the very thought of lesbian lovemaking.

Well, she’d have to face it sooner or later. I might as well force the issue now and get it over with. Then, I’d only have to deal with the predictably familiar pattern of short-lived futile resistance.

My hand reached around to grasp her head. Not roughly, or even tightly, but... possessively. I put my other hand on her hip. “No more denial.” I hooked my thumb into her panty waistband. “No more hiding behind this flimsy little bit of cloth.”

Her eyes widened. I felt her head pull back slightly. She inhaled sharply as my hand slid along her thigh, and gasped as her panties fluttered down to the floor.

Yes, I was definitely on the right track.

Giselle’s hands hung at her sides. I took them in mine and placed them flat against my hips. She stiffened a bit as I maneuvered her thumbs inside my panty waistband, but did not attempt to disengage them.

“Your turn, my dear.” I placed my hands on hers, and pressed just hard enough to urge them downward. They trembled, but followed my lead.

As the garment dropped away, I leaned forward. I took Giselle’s head in my hand again, and guided it toward me until our lips met. I kissed her softly, and then more firmly, and then with tongue. She accepted it... and began to reciprocate.

At last I broke off, and shifted to the side to whisper into her ear. I did my best to make my voice softer and yet more insistent than ever.

“Here we are... cuddling close together, both of us completely naked, touching and stroking and fondling and kissing. Up close and personal, from head...” I flicked my tongue against her earlobe, “...to toe.” I slid one foot forward and rubbed it against hers.

I stood up straight, bringing myself face to face with her again. I guided her hands back onto my hips, and firmly planted mine on hers.

“Just a little bit closer...” I drew her toward me, just enough to nestle her breasts against mine. “...and we can rub our tits together...” I shimmied my body to demonstrate. “...and grab some ass...” I gave her butt a light pinch. “...and lock lips.” I gave her another long and intense kiss.

I paused to catch my breath before proceeding. I was approaching the moment of truth.

Finally, I spoke up. “This is as intimate as you can possibly get with another woman and still be able to tell yourself that you didn’t actually do the deed.”

I shimmied my hips to the left, and then to the right. “Another couple inches closer, one pelvic thrust forward instead of sideways, and we’ll be bumping and grinding, crotch to crotch. That’s completely different from any of the things we just did. It’s not ‘fooling around’, or ‘getting friendly’, or ‘just fun and games’.”

I spoke slowly and clearly, driving every word home. “When two women get naked and bump their private parts together, they are having sex. You understand that, don’t you, Giselle?”

She nodded, barely. “Yes,” she mumbled. “I understand.”

“Very good. I’m glad that you’re clear on that point.”

I continued in a sultry whisper. “Because soon, very soon, you will experience that intimacy. Our bodies will snuggle together... in a position that presses your loins snugly against my loins. And at that moment....” I paused. “Well, you already know. Say it out loud for me.”

Her mouth tightened, as if trying to choke back words. After a long silence, she said, “We will... engage in an act of... sapphic physical congress.”

I laughed at the absurdity of it... and trailed off as I realized that she was using baroque clinical language as another line of defense against the truth.

“Using some ridiculous name like ‘sapphic physical congress’ doesn’t change anything, Giselle. So let’s just call it what it is: ‘lesbian sex’. That’s easy to use in a sentence. As in: ‘I am about to introduce you to lesbian sex’, or ‘At the instant our pussy lips meet, you will become my lesbian sex partner’.”

Each time I used the words “lesbian sex”, I emphasized them heavily. Giselle stared at me wide-eyed.

I leered at her, and declaimed, “Once you’ve personally experienced the pleasures of lesbian sex, there will be no turning back. You will turn into a lesbian sex maniac.”

Then, I struck a mock-thoughtful pose. “Or, we could say that you’re going to become ‘my lesbian sex-partner’ and turn into ‘a lesbian sex-maniac’.” I said, emphasizing only the L-word.

“No....” she whispered.

She was no longer taking refuge in evasion. She was acknowledging her new desires honestly, and fighting to suppress them.

Of course, she would lose.

I began to stroke and caress her hip. “You’re always wondered what it would be like to make love with another woman. You’re curious about how exactly it works. Sure, you’ve picked up bits and pieces, from stories of two women rubbing their clits together, or fingering and tonguing each other, or diddling their partners with toys. But you want to know more.”

I slowly licked my lips. “And you will. I’ve done all of those things... and I’m a pretty good teacher, if I do say so myself.”

Giselle shook her head. “This isn’t right... but....”

“But you feel cravings. You’re getting very horny. Horny for me, Giselle. Your clit is screaming for attention.”

I grinned. “I’m right here for you, just a few inches away.”

Then, I shut up. And I stood still. And I waited.

Giselle took a deep breath, and another, and another. I kept count of them. I wondered how she could have possibly only inhaled seventeen times in what seemed like half an hour. I grinned like an idiot as that thought dredged up a couple of half-forgotten dirty jokes.

At last, Giselle spoke. “What—?”

“What? What am I waiting for, you mean?” I looked her in the eye. “I’m waiting for you, my dear. Just rock forward a bit, or tighten your grip on me and pull my body into yours. The pleasure is waiting for you. All you have to do is claim it.”

She trembled. Her hands tightened, but I felt no forward tug.

I tilted my head invitingly. My mouth approached hers, opening just enough to convey a hint.

Suddenly, she lunged forward. Instead of the gentle kiss I had planned to initiate, I was suddenly engaged in a frantic tongue-wrestle.

My pussy was pressed tight against hers. Her hands were wrapped around my ass, squeezing me into her. I returned the favor, knowing that we would need all the help we could give each other to remain upright.

She was enthusiastic, but needed a bit of training. I broke away from the kiss and caught my breath.

“Just a minute... spread your legs out, as far as you can and still keep your balance... yes, like that.” I splayed my own legs and adjusted my grip on her butt. “Now, start working those hips!”

I rocked my body against hers. She gasped, loudly. “Direct hit on the clit.” I thought, and tried to duplicate the maneuver.

She lurched into me, with more enthusiasm that skill. Even so, I began to feel a familiar tingling. “Try jiggling left to right...” She did, and I felt a jolt run through me. “Aaaah! Oooh, yes, darling; like that!”

Somehow, we managed to get ourselves into a steady rhythm, alternating between thrusting and rocking and gyrating. I felt the sensations within me building up toward climax, and Giselle’s cries suggested that she was also getting close.

“Well, this certainly qualifies as ‘sapphic physical congress’”, I thought bemusedly during a momentary lull. “Except that ‘bulldyke bronco bucking’ might be more accurate.” She pressed against me again, and I wriggled my pelvis into the thrust.

Giselle gasped and twitched in orgasmic bliss. She convulsively jerked... and gave my clit the final touch it needed. Beginner’s luck is a wonderful thing.

Finally, spent for the moment, we paused to catch our breath.

“I... I think I’ve created a monster,” I muttered.

Giselle chuckled. “Yes... you have awakened Gayzilla!! Rooowwwrrr!” she mock-growled.

I grinned, not so much at the joke but at its implications. Giselle was back to her old self, but with her new sexual responses in place. She knew that I’d done it, and didn’t mind a bit.

Exactly as it was supposed to be.

Just to be sure, I asked her, “How do you feel?”

“I feel... like a whole new me, but still the same old me... if that makes any sense.”

It didn’t, but it was the best description most people could come up with after undergoing my treatment. So far, so good.

Giselle looked toward the wall, but seemed to be staring off into some other place. “There is one weird thing, though. There’s this one memory that feels like I’m just reading a book about somebody else, but I know it’s something that happened to me.”

She glanced at my alarmed expression, and quickly assured me, “It just the one incident. I guess it’s just not compatible with the ‘new me’. Other than that, everything seems perfectly normal.”

I let out a breath. “Good. You scared me.” Trying to look nonchalant, I asked, “So, what was this one incident?”

“I... the person I used to be... got into this stupid argument. Oh, you don’t want to hear this. It’s... nasty.”

I put my hands on Giselle’s shoulders. “You can tell me.”

“Well... this woman I was arguing with was gay, like you... like us. She took a deep breath. “I... snapped at her and said that lesbians are ‘sick’.”

I suppressed a scowl. Then, I got an idea that made me laugh out loud.

Giselle stared at me as if I’d lost my mind. Then, she shrieked as I grabbed her and swept her off her feet.

“’Sick’, huh? Well, if I’ve made you ‘sick’, then I’d better get you right into bed and start taking care of you!”

Giselle turned out to be very sick indeed. It was more than a week before she spent an entire day on her feet.