The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Planning 201

(This is a sequel to Party Planning 101)

All feedback is welcomed, email me at

Part 1

Denise was stressed. She was exhausted. She was, oh crap, she was late. Her last meeting had run long, and she’d had to race across town from her office to the offices of the event planning company her friend had so enthusiastically recommended. She felt a bit silly contracting such a massive enterprise to plan a bachelorette party, but with her new position she had barely had a moment to eat and sleep, and zero time to organize an evening of fun for twelve women with high standards for what constituted a proper evening on the town.

Tossing her phone into her purse she pushed through double doors and into the lobby of the Eventus building. She crossed the lobby to the reception desk, her black heels clicking on the polished marble floor. The receptionist, a stunning young blonde in a white business suit, was gazing into her monitor, a pattern of lights playing across her beautiful face. As Denise approached, the pattern ceased and the woman looked up, a pleasant, placid smile across her face.

“Welcome to Eventus, Ms. Simmons,” The receptionist said, her voice warm and friendly. “Ms. Jung asked me to send you up when you arrive.”

“Oh, um, great.” Denise managed, wondering how the woman had known who she was, but Eventus had a reputation for professionalism and worked with many celebrities and Fortune 500 companies, and she supposed it wasn’t that surprising they did some research on prospective clients.

“The elevators are just ahead of you,” the receptionist continued, “Miss Jung is on floor 32, her office is directly at the end of the hall.”

“Thank you” Denise replied and began walking around the desk and toward the elevators. As she approached, the elevator to the right opened automatically, and she stepped in. As the doors closed, she could just see a bit of the receptionist’s monitor not obscured by the woman herself. It seemed that the swirling lights had restarted. The elevator began to rise and Denise took a long, deep breath grateful for the moment of peace. No phone calls, no emails, just a rhythmic thrumming and white noise emanating from small speakers in the ceiling. As the floors slowly passed, Denise looked at her reflection in the elevator’s chrome interior.

She had to admit, she looked a little better than she felt. Her gaze wandered up along her long, toned legs visible to just above her knee where it met the black pencil skirt. She wore a simple white blouse open at the neck and displayed just a hint of her ample cleavage. She took another deep breath. She felt better knowing that at least one thing would soon be off her plate. She continued to gaze at her reflection absent-mindedly as the floors continued to tick by. As another slow, deep breath left her body she felt her muscles loosen, some of the tension flowing out her fingertips, her arms having fallen to her sides several floors ago.

Just then, the elevator stopped its ascent. A gentle “ding” sounded, and the doors opened. A woman stood just outside the elevator smiling, her hands clasped in front of her. The woman looked to be in her mid-twenties, she was tall and lithe, her jet-black hair worn in a pageboy cut that framed her beautiful Asian face. She had large brown eyes that seemed to bore into Denise, a delicate nose, and full lips.

“Hello Denise, I’ve been expecting you.” She said.

Denise shook herself from her reverie, her head felt cloudy, and it took her a moment to convince words to come from a surprisingly dry mouth, “Ms. Jung?” She managed.

“Call me Grace.” The woman replied, “come this way, please.”

With that, Lee spun on her heels and began walking down the hall. Denise followed, trailing behind and feeling a bit like she was floating. The white noise continued to hum, seeming somehow louder, but also farther away.

“We’re so glad you came to us today, don’t worry. We’re going to take care of everything. You won’t need to think about a thing. You can just relax. It feels good to relax, doesn’t it Denise?”

“Yes,” Denise replied, the words escaping her mouth before she had fully processed the question.

“Of course it does, we all need to relax, to let go, to let someone handle the details, the thinking.”

At the end of the hall, Grace opened a door to a sleek, modern office and ushered Denise inside, practically taking her by the hand and guiding her a soft white-leather loveseat against one wall.

“Have a seat, Denise.”

Denise sat, her legs giving way underneath at Grace’s suggestion. Grace sat on the edge of her black lacquer desk.

“Good, you’re relaxing now. And realizing that you’re relaxing only helps to relax further and that relaxation builds, and flows, and moves across your body until all of your muscles are loose and heavy, and you can just feel them melting as you melt”

Denise attempted to gather her thoughts, she was here to...to...to plan a bachelorette party, that was it, wasn’t it? It was hard to think with her muscles so heavy and relaxed, and Grace just kept speaking, the words washing over Denise and threatening to carry her away. She gazed up into Grace’s deep, dark eyes. Eyes that seemed to gleam with an intensity, a hunger. Grace stared down and blinked, causing Denise to blink and she noticed that her eyes had become heavy, droopy, drowsy. She could feel them fluttering, closing, opening a bit, and closing, closing, her eyes moving under the leaden lids as she collapsed further into the couch, deeper into herself, deeper into relaxation. Deeper into deep, deep…

“Sleep.”

“Now,” Grace purred as she sidled up to Denise’s prone form, “we have a lot of planning to do, but first let’s take you deeper, much deeper. So just open your eyes, and focus on the screen”

Denise Did.

Part 2

“I’m so glad we could make this work,” Beth said from the kitchen as she reached to pull two long-stemmed white wine glasses from a cabinet. She hadn’t seen Denise in a while, and it was nice to get the chance to just relax and chat for a bit. From her seat on the sofa, Denise watched her friend stretch to grab them, the motion accentuating Beth’s long, shapely legs.

“Oh, me too,” Denise replied. She pulled the bottle of chardonnay she had bought on the way from the thin paper bag and snapped the screw top open with a flick of her wrist. Beth placed the glasses she’d retrieved in front of Denise who poured each of them a generous glass, and sat down in an armchair across from her. Beth admired the woman whom she’d known since they were both in the same sorority. Denise was as beautiful as ever. Beth noticed how her long blonde hair caught the early evening light, the way that her full chest moved as she breathed, she was, Beth decided, quite stunning.

“How have you been?” Beth asked, “last time we talked you were so stressed at work.”

“Honestly,” Denise said sipping from her wine, “I’m amazing. I’m feeling so much more focused and my stress, well, my stress is gone.”

“Really? Gone?” Beth raised an eyebrow at this, “I’m being run ragged by my new job. Frankly, it’s a miracle I was able to see you today, and you should have seen my boss’ face when I took time off for Jen’s bachelorette party.”

“We all need some time to relax, Beth,” Denise said. She took a deep breath and let it go slowly.

“True, true,” Beth admitted, “What did your boss say? You’ve definitely called her a ‘petty tyrant’ on more than one occasion.”

“Oh, we just had a little chat, and she learned to see it my way,” Denise said, a sly smile just touching the corners of her full, red lips.

“Well, you’ll have to tell me your secret for influencing people, and for stress relief too.”

“I’d be more than happy to show you a couple of things.”

“Really? I have to warn you, I nurture my anxieties like they’re my children.” Beth laughed.

“Trust me, five minutes with me and there won’t be any worries left in that pretty head of yours.”

“Okay,” Beth said, “now this I have to see.”

“Sure, why you just get comfortable and-” Denise was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Oh,” Beth said, getting up from her chair, “I forgot that Allison was stopping by to grab some plates she left here.”

“Oh cool, more the merrier,” Denise replied, as she got up to greet her friend.

Beth ushered Allison into the apartment, “Come on in, you’re just in time, apparently.”

“Oh yeah? For what?” Allison followed Beth into the living room taking a seat beside her friend on the couch.

“Denise has discovered the secret to a stress-free life, or so she says,” Beth said with a laugh, “and we’re about to be inducted into her confidence.”

“Stress-free?” Allison asked, “I’ll believe when I see it, or feel it, I guess.”

“Well,” Denise said, positioning her chair directly across from the other two women. “Just watch and learn.”

“Now Beth, sometimes we find ourselves paying attention… to the most relaxing things.”

Beth sat, her hands on her lap, focused on Denise’s voice. She was gazing into Denise’s deep brown eyes but could feel Allison’s eyes on her in the periphery. Beth felt a moment of hesitation, but Denise simply went on, speaking in a manner both soothing and authoritative.

“So you can sit there…in that chair here…listening with your subconscious mind, while your conscious mind remains very relaxed and peaceful. You can relax peacefully…while you try to be aware…of the exact meaning of the words you hear…and of all the changes that occur there…in your thoughts, sensations, or awareness…as I speak here.”

“Or you can forget about trying…to make all the unnecessary effort…to pay close attention…to everything that happens. Because you can remember that you can forget so easily… and with forgetting certain things you can remember other things. …Remembering what you need to remember…and forgetting what you can forget… It does not matter if you forget… you need not remember. Your subconscious mind remembers everything that you need to know …and you can let your subconscious mind listen …and remember while… your conscious mind sleeps and forgets… And all you really need to do …is remember that your memory is forgetting …things that you thought you had forgotten.”

Beth struggled to keep up with the verbal onslaught. forget to remember? The words poured over her as she focused on her friend’s voice.

“So you can forget about trying to make the effort to pay close attention to everything that happens or does not happen in your experience as you listen to me and focus on me,” Beth swallowed, her throat felt dry, while her body had begun to take on a slow, syrupy heaviness.

“Focusing as you let go, letting go as you focus. Beginning to drift and float, float and drift. Sinking down and Floating away. So easy to relax, so hard not to relax. So much easier to let go, and focus on not focusing.”

Denise blinked. And Beth felt herself blink involuntarily. She opened her eyes, which took a certain amount of effort, and found Denise had moved closer, she was leaning forward and swaying gently side to side in a sensuous, serpentine manner.

“There is nothing you need to try to know” Denise purred, “to do or not to do because everything you do…allows you to recognize that you already know that…I can say many different things…and there is no need for you to make the effort it takes…to try to make the effort to pay close attention…to each thing I say or don’t say. You can only relax. And sink. And drift.”

Beth’s body felt heavy, yet somehow felt herself floating. Without any conscious effort, her head had begun to sway in time with Denise’s slow undulation. Denise seemed to change her focus for a moment, her eyes and attention moving from Beth’s eyes to just to the left of Beth.

“Regardless of your intent,” Denise continued, “you have found yourself falling, sinking, drifting into this relaxed place. You can’t fight it, and why would you try?” Beth could feel Allison’s body leaning against hers, but the feeling was distant, just like the words that seemed to flow from Denise’s mouth to Beth’s mind without her actually hearing them.

Denise blinked slowly, deliberately, and again Beth’s eyes closed in response. She opened them again, though they felt heavy, just like her head which had begun to droop forward, her chin nearly resting on her chest. Beth could feel Allison’s head on her shoulder. Beth struggled to keep her eyes open. Her blinks came faster and her head drifted down, the blinks became a flutter, her eyes seemed to be rolling to her forehead as Denise’s voice came to her from miles away.

Denise raised her hand in front of her face. And snapped.

Beth felt her body collapse. Her eyes shut and she was plunged into an infinite darkness.

“Deeper and lighter. Higher and Deeper. Higher and Deeper. Deeper and lighter. Sinking and floating with every breath. You feel so relaxed now, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Beth answered without thinking and heard Allison’s voice, heavy with sleep, respond along with her.

“You’re going to go deeper now, deeper into sleep. Deeper into trance. Deeper into hypnosis.”

Hypnosis. The word hung in Beth’s mind. Like a single candle in a dark room, she was drawn to it.

“Are you ready to drop into deep, deep hypnosis?”

“Yes.” Beth felt her body twitch slightly, her eyes rolling back, her eyelids fluttering. She heard Allison’s voice echoing her own, but it didn’t concern her.

She felt a finger on her forehead moving her head in slow circles, her consciousness being drawn in, and up, and away.

“10.” Snap. Beth heard Denise’s voice. It sounded like it was coming from inside her head.

‘9 Snap...8 Snap...falling deeper and deeper”

Beth drifted, she felt empty, a vessel ready to be filled.

Denise’s voice sounded strangely passive when she heard it next. “Yes. I understand. They are prepared. I live to obey.”

“Beth, Allison, at the count of three, you will open your eyes but remain in this deep state of trance. You will focus on the screen and go deeper.”

“1”

Part of her wasn’t sure she could go deeper.

“2”

Part of her was quietly wondering if she should go deeper.

“3”

Her eyes opened, there was a laptop sitting on the coffee table displaying an undulating swirl of colors that seemed to grab her, pulling her heavy body and mind into it. She felt herself being washed away in a flood of fractal patterns.

A pair of headphones were placed over her ears and a deep, pulsing, rhythmic tone seemed to flow throughout her body. There might have been words within the sound, but Beth couldn’t hear them over the sound of her blood in her ears.

The colors grew brighter, more intense. The sounds grew louder, faster. There was a warmth in her body now, she could feel goosebumps rise on her flesh that was suddenly both languid and electric. Her nipples were hard now, pressing against her blouse that felt stifling, restrictive, unpleasant. She sat forward (as commanded) and began to unbutton her shirt (obey). Her hands were clumsy and she couldn’t seem to take her eyes from the screen, but other hands assisted her, carefully removing the shirt and then her bra. She felt the hands on her breasts, caressing them, teasing her nipples. A moan escaped her lips as she lay back on the couch.

She listened to the sounds and she watched the patterns. She was absorbing her programming. She was being programmed. She would obey. She lifted her hips so the hands could pull down her skirt. She felt such pleasure. She loved to obey. She felt her thumbs hook into her underwear and pull the damp cloth away from her hot, wet pussy. She deserved to feel pleasure. She loved to serve. She lived to obey.

“Look at me,” Denise said. Beth didn’t resist, the thought of resistance didn’t even occur. Denise stood over her, and her nude body seemed to radiate with a glowing aura.

“On your knees.” Beth moved slowly, sensuously. She could feel Allison next to her. The heat of her body was intoxicating, a part of Beth wished to reach for her friend, to touch her in all the ways that Beth wanted to be touched, but she couldn’t will her body to do anything but kneel.

Denise reached out placing a gentle hand under each of their chins, and staring down lovingly into their vacant eyes. “You are learning to serve.” She said, “you are learning to obey. You are learning that obedience brings pleasure. i learned this and i was rewarded, you will be rewarded.”

With the slightest pressure, Denise moved Beth and Allisons’ faces until they faced each other, they drifted closer until their lips met and Beth found Allison’s tongue moving inside her mouth. Beth’s hand drifted up, at first at Denise’s urging but soon of their own volition and she was caressing Allison’s bare breasts, the nipples stiff under probing fingers. She felt hands moving across her body as well, and then she found herself being guided onto her back and suddenly Allison’s head was between her thighs. The rhythmic pulsing from the headphones seemed to intensify and soon she was lost in a mist of pleasure. Her mind seemed to flow out her wet cunt as she felt herself edging ever closer to an abyss of orgasmic servitude. Denise was kneeling above her now and licked greedily at the pussy of the woman who captured her mind and brought her to this state of nearly mindless bliss. Without any conscious coaxing, they changed positions and she was burying her head in longtime friend’s sex. She was glad to serve. She was glad to obey. Denise was giving her such pleasure and when she came, and she would come, her obedience would be locked in. The pleasure would bind her, enthrall her, own her. She would submit. She would obey. She would come.

And she did. Her mind shattered under waves of an orgasm that seemed to go on without end. Pleasure reduced her mind to jelly and her will to nothing.

They lay there for a time, three bodies entwined together, soaked in sweat and sex, and then Denise began to stir. She was speaking to Beth, but the words seemed to come from so far away, and Beth was so tired. She just needed to drift. To fall. To sleep.

Beth felt foggy as she exited the shower. She must have had a bit too much wine earlier with Allison and Denise. Frankly, the whole afternoon was a bit of a blur. She wrapped herself in a towel and moved from the bathroom to her bedroom, there on her bed was the DVD that Denise had left for her. Had she? Of course, she had.

Then the colors on the television began to swirl and Beth didn’t worry about anything.