The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: What you are about to read involves S-E-X. If you are a youngster, please download it and wait until you’re living by yourself to read it. If you want to make a copy of the story, ok. If you want to print out a copy and post it on your dorm bulletin board, that’s ok. If you want to post it to your free web site, ask me first. If you want to post on your pay site, you can’t.

This is another vignette featuring the couple from ‘The Enigma Folders’ and ‘Lessons.’ There is no reason, however, that you need to read that one first. The tale borrows somewhat from the stories of Wiseguy, one of the best..

The back story on this tale can be found on my website. And now, the story.

Parlor Game

by Databastard

My e-mail light was blinking. It was a message from Mark. I warned him about sending anything sleazy over my work address. I clicked the link and read.

Ten Reasons Why a Pizza is Better Than a Woman:

  • Pizza doesn’t complain about the way you eat it.
  • Pizza isn’t mad if you have another pizza at the same time.
  • You can get pizza hot in less than a minute.
  • It’s considered polite to share a pizza with friends.
  • You have to buy gifts for women, when pizza is a gift in itself.
  • Pizza doesn’t mind if you don’t want to spend the night with it.
  • You can pick pizza up anytime, regardless of what you look like.
  • Even a great looking pizza only sets you back about $20.
  • It’s a good thing when pizza looks fat.
  • Cleanup is minimal with a pizza covered in sauce and pepperoni, even if it is less fun.

Julie, I’m sorry, but I’m leaving you for a 16″ deep dish Sicilian. :)

Love,
Mark

I nearly wet myself laughing. I guess I deserved it. Then again, so did he.

* * *

Julie is so beautiful. I fell for her the first time I saw her. She didn’t really notice me, though. I know she loves me and she’s said I’m “utterly dateable” by any standard, but I still think about that. I wonder what it would have been like if Julie was just swept away by my animal magnetism from the start. That’s really how the whole thing started.

Yesterday, I called Julie at work. “Hi, honey,” I said.

“Hey you. Got any plans tonight?”

“That’s what I called about. I’ll be working late. Would you mind picking up a pizza for when I come to your place later?”

“Uh, okay,” she answered. “It might get cold by then, you know.”

“That’s all right. Why don’t you get a large pepperoni over at Tony’s on Sunset? It’s right on your way home, anyway,” I suggested.

“I’ll do that. Hope I see you soon.”

After some banter way too cute to repeat, I closed my cell phone. I wasn’t at work. In fact, I left early so I could beat Julie there.

Tony’s was nice, sort of an old fashioned pizza parlor. There weren’t many tables, and I wanted to ensure that I had a seat ready for my plan. I could feel myself smiling at the whole idea. It was like one of those commercials. “What Julie doesn’t know,” I thought, “is that the image of her boyfriend has been replaced by the hypnotically induced impression of the most handsome man she’s ever seen.”

When I saw her car pull up outside, I held my breath and tried to get the stupid grin off my face. Julie waited at the counter, taking a bored look around the place. I knew it was working the moment she saw me.

* * *

I should have realized it was a bad time of day to order a pizza. It would probably be a good fifteen minutes until it was ready. Why did I rush over here in the first place? I took a look around for a place to sit. That’s when I saw him.

I inhaled sharply. I think I almost said “wow” out loud. I certainly thought it. The most gorgeous man I’d ever seen was sitting at one of the small tables. He was amazing! I just couldn’t stop staring at those sparkling emerald eyes.

I quickly became horrified by the idea he was looking at me. I moved to the bathroom as soon as possible and gave myself a good hard appraisal. My hair was okay and I could fix my make-up. The cream colored business suit made me look a little big and I never liked the length. Forget all that, though. I’m damn cute and I was going to flirt my ass off.

Confidence, that’s what it’s all about. I’ve had it for a while now and it’s only gotten better since, since something happened. I met somebody. I just can’t remember who. But confidence is important. After I caught a quick glimpse of his tight butt, I sauntered over and confidently introduced myself.

“Hi there. I’m Julie,” I said, making an effort to make it sound effortless. “Mind if I sit here while I wait?”

“No, not at all,” he said. His voice was even hot, sort of deep and precise like those theater actors. “I’m Tom, by the way.” I love that name!

“That’s a nice name,” I said. “Very solid and dependable.”

“I am,” he assured me. “But I do have a playful side.” Tom smiled.

I laughed and tossed my hair back. “It’s fun to play,” I said, twirling my hair around my index finger.

* * *

She was playing it pretty cool, but Julie was far too taken with “Tom” to hide her interest. I could see it most in her eyes. They seemed to sparkle with infatuation through her glasses.

“Julie,” I began, “I’m glad you came over. It’s always nice to have company that’s easy on the eyes.” She flashed that killer smile again. “So what’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?”

“You mean the kind of girl who eats pizza?” Sadly, she still heard any dumb thing I say the same way I say it.

“Or one who doesn’t have a devoted boyfriend to fetch it for her,” I suggested.

She played with her glasses nervously and glided just slightly forward. From my vantage point, I was now able to tell that Julie shifted in her seat in a way that showed more leg than her skirt usually would. “I don’t really, you know, have a boyfriend.” She seemed to consider that statement, but found it basically correct.

* * *

He was so transparent. Tom obviously wanted to know if I was seeing someone but didn’t want to ask. Actually, it was pretty courteous. For a second there, I thought I had a boyfriend and forgot his name, like the cliché where you can’t even remember your own name when you see a super hot guy.

“I would say that’s hard to believe, except I find you extremely persuasive,” he said.

“And you’re very perceptive.” Tom wasn’t just flattering me. I was sure that we had this instant connection. I certainly felt something. “That’s my job, you know. I do marketing, persuading people for a living.” God, that sounds pretentious. “At least I try to persuade people,” I added quickly.

“That’s great. It’s always better when you do something that makes use of your natural talents.” I think Tom was staring at my chest when he said ‘natural talents.’ I made sure he got a good look. “I bet you’re an absolute genius at your job,” he said.

I considered taking off my glasses before coming up to Tom. Instead, I chose to slide them down while he talked, playing one end along my mouth. Guys really like to see a woman doing just about anything with her mouth.

* * *

She was biting down a little on the end of her glasses. That was so hot!

“I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you have the most brilliant brown eyes. I guess you hear that a lot, though”

It had the intended result. Julie blushed like a schoolgirl. “Um, well, not really. I mean, you can never hear something like that often enough.” She laughed a little. This was working out great. Julie is just so cute when she’s flirting. I never really saw her at full force, either. It was all I could do to not just take her right there on the table. I promised myself I would play it cool, though.

Julie’s hand inched closer to mine. “What do you do for a living, Tom?”

“Oh, I don’t concern myself with things like job titles.”

“Really,” she said after a pause. “You, um, don’t have a title?” Julie was trying to look inquisitive, but was closer to disappointment.

“With my own business, I end up doing a little of everything.” That did it. Julie brightened up immediately. She’s not shallow or anything, but she does have a real thing for successful guys.

“That must be very exciting,” she gushed.

* * *

He was truly spectacular. For a moment I thought Tom might disappoint me by being one of those pretty boys who just gets by on his looks and charm. Then he might just be using me for a quick fling. Of course, I couldn’t push away the pleasantly naughty thought of being Tom’s little sex object.

“I’ve always believed that you can make your own excitement,” he said. “You know what would be really exciting, Julie?”

“No,” I said. “Tell me.”

“Seeing new places. Seeing your place, for example.”

“Oh.” Tom presented quite the moral dilemma. While I might not have a special someone, I didn’t know if I wanted to take a guy back to my place on the zeroth date. I always thought that sort of behavior lacked a certain amount of class. Then again, my sort of behavior lacked spontaneity. Frankly, I was tired of it.

I put on my most sultry voice. “All right, big boy. Let’s go.” I thought for sure he’d be floored. He just took me by the hand and led me out of the restaurant. I hesitated at the door.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Tom said. “You were waiting for something, weren’t you.”

“Oh. I guess I was. I mean I am.” I went up to the counter. My large pepperoni was ready. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure out just why I ordered such a big pizza. I must have known I’d work up an appetite.

* * *

Instead of taking my own car, I rode with her. I spent most of that time talking dirty to Julie, saying just what made her so sexy and how great she must be in bed. I had to stop before she drove off the road.

Julie was very motivated when we reached her apartment. It was probably no surprise that she nearly pulled me to the bedroom. She was kissing me and pulling my clothes off. I’m usually all for that, but I was thinking of her, and that she would enjoy it more if I were in control. At the very least, I would.

I pulled back a little. “Oh no you don’t,” I said, leaning in close to her ear. I ran my hands down her arms, bringing them down to her sides. “Don’t do anything at all,” I whispered. “Let me pleasure you.”

“Anything you want,” she agreed in a breathy voice that would have put Marilyn to shame.

* * *

That did it. I practically melted into Tom as he took me into the bedroom. He might have even carried me because I’m convinced my legs turned to jelly. I was completely overwhelmed. Each kiss was better than the last. Every touch was heavenly.

Tom was just so incredible. He seemed to know everything about my body and what to do without my direction. I thought it was impossible for someone I just met to be so connected to me. I mean, I didn’t even know his last name!

When I came back to earth, Tom watched me with a bemused expression. “Julie?” He asked.

“Uh-huh.”

“Would you close your eyes for a moment?”

“Um, I guess so.” I wondered what he had planned. Frankly, I didn’t know how much more I could take. I felt him lean closer and his lips brush my ear as he whispered.

“The game is over.”

* * *

I admired Julie for a moment. She had a sort of blank helpless expression as reality returned to her. “Whoa,” was about all she could get out at first.

“Are you back, Hon?”

“I guess. Mark?”

“Yep.”

“Oh, I get it. Tom, Thomas. Your last name. Very creative,” Julie offered.

“I admit I’m not exactly an idea guy. I mean, I stole the idea from an internet story. You don’t mind, do you?”

“That you didn’t think of it yourself?”

I laughed. “No, I meant about making you totally infatuated with me.”

“Oh, that. I already was. It’s just that the feelings hit me so hard. I am completely drained right now,” she said softly, snuggling closer to me.

“Me too,” I agreed, stifling a yawn. “You were very enthusiastic.”

She looked away shyly. “I haven’t been so out of control in a while. It’s sort of liberating. You know what that’s like.”

“Oh, sure.” I like to have my fun, but Julie has played me a few times. I’m well aquatinted with the feeling. There were so many times. It was hard to think of them. I was getting very tired.

Julie was really wonderful. She was stroking my hair and whispering something to me. I couldn’t quite hear it, though. “What was that?” I mumbled before going to sleep.

* * *

That was his fatal flaw. Mark ended all of his little play dates the same way, which made him pretty vulnerable. I waited for that coma guys go into after sex and did my magic. I decided to give Mark his own infatuation.

He woke up after about a half hour, somewhat disoriented. “Oh. I’m sorry. I must have dozed off there.”

“Yes you did,” I confirmed.

“Well,” Mark said, thinking for a moment. “I must be hungry.” He got up and went to the kitchen. “Uh, Julie, do you know what happened to the pizza?”

“We kind of left it in the car,” I explained. “But I did happen to bring it back in. It’s in the living room.”

He beamed. “You are an absolute angel.” Mark made his way to the pizza. I followed and watched. He dug in with gusto. “This is so good,” he mumbled in between bites.

“Oh really. You like it all cold like that.”

“Oh God, yes!” He exclaimed. A second later he looked up at me. “What’s going on here? I can’t get enough. Mark tried to stop, but he kept staring at the now half empty box. “You did this!” He exclaimed. I smiled as his hand involuntarily went for the next slice.

“Nooo,” he yelled as he ran from the room. I fell of the couch laughing.

* * *

Since Julie has pride in her job, I had to wait a few hours until the reply e-mail came through.

Dear sweet Mark,

Please don’t leave me. I love the way you knead me like fresh dough. I crave the toppings you put on me. And remember, no matter what else a pizza can do, it can’t eat you back. :P

Your hot and saucy girlfriend,

Julie.

Wow, I have to get to the grocery store tonight!