The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parents Just Don’t Understand

by Pan

Chapter 8:

“Hey Niko,” I said, trying to act like I didn’t know he was staring directly at my tits.

He was a sleaze, just like the rest of them. But something about this guy was different, somehow—he’d been around for a week or two.

A new record for Mom. Maybe she was settling down?

“Hey kiddo,” he grunted. I actually don’t think he’d bothered to learn my name—as far as I was concerned, I was just a piece of eye-candy. I’d heard him refer to me as “your slut daughter” to my mother a few times, which was totally not fair. I wasn’t a slut—I’d never even had sex.

You can’t be a slut when you’re a virgin, right? I made a mental note to check that with Lily or Kate next time we hung out. I learned so much from my friends—I was just glad that they’d decided to take me under their wing, and teach me all the stuff that older girls know.

“Get me the milk,” Niko ordered, and a shiver ran down my spine.

Don’t get me wrong—I am not turning into my Mom, but I’m starting to see what she sees in some of these guys. There’s something weirdly hot about being ordered around, you know?

My Mom is a total slut, and so of course there’s something about that which attracts guys who want to order her around. Probably the fact that she’ll do literally whatever they ask.

Ugh. My mother is the worst. But yeah, like I said, I can sort of see the appeal. Even being given basic instructions like “hold the door” is enough to send a bit of a thrill through my body.

Last week, a mall cop told me to hurry up ’cos the store was going to close soon. I spent like a week thinking about that while I was stroking myself.

But I’m not turning into my Mom. I am not.

The milk was on the bottom shelf of the fridge, so I bent over, knowing that Niko would be checking out my ass as I did. The thin, pink, checkered fabric would be stretching across my butt-cheeks, and I was sure that…—

“Ow!”

As I was fetching the milk, I might have wiggled my ass just a little. Nothing wrong with that, right? But apparently Niko had taken it as an invitation to reach out and spank me.

Not hard, just a light slap. But still. It was totally unacceptable.

“Thanks,” he grunted, and I left the room as quickly as I could, my cheeks blazing.

How dare he. How dare he. I was going to go and tell Mom, straight away.

I mean, just as soon as I’d gone to my room and gotten off a few times.

No, this was an emergency. Once. I’d get off once, just to calm down, and then I’d tell Mom.

* * *

“I don’t know what you want me to do,” Mom said with a shrug. “Niko’s the man of the house now—if he decided you needed to be spanked, there was probably a good reason for it.”

I stared, gobsmacked.

“But Mo-om!”

“I’m sorry honey, but…”

She trailed off, and I looked up from my feet to see what was wrong. There was a look of real worry in her eyes, and a slightly desperate tone when she continued.

“I don’t want to lose him,” she said, and a single tear slowly made its way down her right cheek.

Really? I thought to myself. Him?

I didn’t say that, of course. I love my Mom, and if this was important to her, I’d do whatever I could.

We stood in silence for a few seconds, and then finally I nodded.

“Thanks,” Mom said, a hint of hope in her voice. She reached out and adjusted my bra—the right strap had somehow gotten twisted. “You’re my little angel.”

“I love you, Mom,” I mumbled, and she pulled me in for a hug. Her skin was warm against mine, and I found myself relaxing into the hug.

“Well well well,” a gruff voice said, and I rolled my eyes. Niko had found us. “What have we got here?”

“Nothing,” Mom said brightly, and I tried not to shudder as his hand made its way down to her barely-covered ass. More and more, Mom had taken to wearing nothing but a bra and panties around the house.

I was unable to stop myself from shuddering when Niko’s other hand reached down and grasped mine as well. But, remembering the conversation I’d just had with Mom, I didn’t say anything. I just grit my teeth, and tried to remember what Niko’s hand felt like on my ass, just in case I wanted to think about it later that day when I got off.

* * *

After that, the daily fondling just became something I had to put up with. Slaps on the ass around the kitchen, a quick grope whenever we ran into each other in the hallway, his hand on my leg for the whole trip every time I got him to drive me to the mall.

And whenever I was playing with myself in the living room, Niko would come in and just start touching my tits, like he owned them or whatever.

The worst was probably the shower—it was like he was listening out for me in the mornings, cos whenever I got in the shower, he’d join me a few minutes later. It’s not a big shower, and so I had to keep soaping myself off with his hairy body pressed against mine.

Sometimes he’d get hard, and I’d feel his dick sliding around in-between my ass cheeks. Once or twice my wriggling was enough to make him cum—thank god he always got out of the shower as soon as he did, so I could wash it off and pretend it never happened, and then use the showerhead to cum myself.

What a fucking sleazebag. Aside from the fact that he was a man, I have no idea what Mom saw in him.

And don’t get me wrong—she adored him. When we were watching TV, his arms around both of us, his hands casually running up and down my body, sometimes pinching my nipples just to annoy me, Mom would spend her time just staring at him, a smile on her face.

She had it bad.

Sometimes she’d get up and get him a beer, without him even asking. As soon as she was out of the room, he’d move his stupid big hands to my face, tilting it up towards him and exploring my mouth with his tongue. When my Mom got back though, he was staring back at the TV, like nothing had ever happened.

I reckon Mom wondered why my skin was flushed and I was breathing so heavily, but she never said anything.

He would get annoyed at me for the weirdest things, too. Like if I ever came while he was in the room, he’d call me a dirty whore. Actually, I might be getting that the other way around—sometimes he’d call me a dirty whore while I was playing myself, and that would be enough to make me cum. Either way, he was a real dick about it.

Worst of all were his friends though. Every week he’d have a big poker night, and of course he’d get me and Mom to serve drinks. Gross. Like we were his maids!

His friends were just as handsy as he was—they would grope and fondle Mom, and she’d just have to pretend nothing was happening, like everything was normal. That’s how scared she was of losing Niko, I guess.

At first, they were waaay too scared to do anything with me. Thank god! I had spent hours imagining what it would be like if they played with my body the way they played with Mom’s, and after each and every orgasm I reached the same conclusion: that was not something I wanted.

But then one day, Niko lied to them and said I was twenty-three. They didn’t believe him, but after a bit of back-and-forth (and Niko pulling out a driver’s license he must have got made up), they howled with joy, and suddenly I was fair game to touch during the game as well.

God. It was the worst. They’d ask for a drink, and I’d have to sit on their lap while they drank it. Every time I’d pass them, they’d slap me on the ass or honk my titties. And Niko would just smile while they did, acting like he owned me and Mom.

Sometimes I’d look over to Mom for help, but she’d just have this huge grin on her face, like she was proud of me, proud of herself. How could anyone be proud of being used by these louts?

“Get me a drink.” “Pass the chips.” “Feel how hard you make me, darlin’.”

Most annoying of all was how wet I’d get, being ordered around all night. Sometimes I’d have to leave halfway through the poker game to change my panties. Every time I did that, Niko insisted that the wet pair be added to the pot, so every week I had to go buy new underwear…and, of course, Niko insisted on coming with me.

He had really particular tastes, and since Mom insisted I do what he say, I’d have to buy whatever he recommended. Where in the past I’d always gone with a French cut, Niko liked thongs (of course) and so soon I had nothing but thongs in my wardrobe.

Then Niko set a rule that I wasn’t allowed to wear a normal bra while in a thong, and so suddenly I was just walking around the house in half-cups, showing off my nipples to whoever was watching. It was embarrassing!

I couldn’t wait until I was old enough to move out and get my own place. But it really felt like that day was never going to come.