The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parent-Teacher Conference

By The Pen Is Mightier

The last quarter clinked and rattled as it fell into the vending machine. Heather pressed the selector button, and a moment later a cold raspberry tea thumped into the pickup slot. She reached in to grab her beverage as the door to the teacher’s lounge let out its telltale squeak.

“You stuck here too?” came a familiar voice. Heather turned to see Jessie entering the lounge. Giving her friend a quick smile, Heather nodded and let out a sigh.

“You know it girl. I have one more family at 8:00 before my week of freedom begins. How about you?”

“Same,” Jessie replied, “except instead of a week of freedom I’m spending the break up north with Carl’s family.” Jessie stuck out her tongue and made a gagging noise.

“Oh, you poor ting,” Heather giggled to her friend in a mock-Minnesotan accent. “Stuck up nort wit da hubby and dem mee-nee-soh-tun in-laws, don’cha know.” Jessie and Heather laughed as they traded places at the vending machine.

“Laugh all you want,” Jessie said, fishing out her change from her purse, “You’re not the one who’s going to have a room full of first-graders asking ‘Mrs. Franklin, why are you talking funny’ for the first week after school starts up again.”

“Fair enough,” Heather replied. “So, gossip time. Was that weird guy still in the office with Angie when you walked by?”

Jessie quit putting her coins in the machine and went to peek out the window in the hall before coming back to reply in almost a whisper, “Oh Ehm, freaking Gee, yes!” He gives off seriously creepy vibes, doesn’t he? Do you think that’s seriously the guy Ang dumped her husband for?”

“It has to be,” Heather replied as Jessie picked her drink. “Did you see the way she was looking at him?” She made a gagging face before continuing. “And what’s with his trenchcoat and briefcase? It’s like he’s trying to be a spy or something, but with about the skill of one of our students.”

Jessie snickered at her friend’s comments as she grabbed her drink. “Seriously. Speaking of that and considering there’s only like three teachers still here besides us, maybe we should walk back to our classrooms together. And leave the building together if he’s still here when we leave.”

“Good plan,” Heather agreed.

Five minutes later, Heather was leaving Jessie’s classroom and heading to her own room across the hall. It was getting close to 8, and the mom who was scheduled to meet with Jessie had just arrived, so Heather had high hopes her student’s family would be there soon so she could get through her last conference and get her spring break started.

Sitting down at her desk, Heather took a sip of her tea and scanned through the material for her 8pm when there was a knock at the door. “Come on in!” she called. The door opened and a bearded man with dark hair who looked to be a few years older than Heather stepped in.

“Miss Orlund?” he asked. Heather nodded and stood up as he walked up to her desk, extending a hand. “Rob Perkins” he said as they shook hands. “I’m Tommy’s dad. Sorry for scheduling this so late. I just got off work, and my wife had to stay home with the kids.”

Heather smiled. “Thanks for coming, Mr. Perkins. Go ahead and have a seat. Don’t worry about it. They keep this 8pm slot on the calendar for exactly that reason.” Heather sat back down, and Rob took the seat across from her before she continued. “Okay, let’s talk about Tommy.”

For the next several minutes, Heather reviewed grades and class projects with her student’s dad. It was one of her easier conferences of the night. Tommy was a great student, and had no serious negative behaviors outside the normal sqirelliness of a second-grader. She tried not to judge parents based on their kids, but it was pretty easy to tell when a couple had their stuff together.

Heather had just stepped out from behind her desk to show Rob some of his son’s art on the wall when the overhead PA system crackled, coming to life.

“Attention all parents and staff,” a female’s voice purred through the speakers, so seductively that Rob and Heather both exchanged a questioning glance. “This is your principal, and I have a very special, sexy guest, who needs your attention for a hot little experiment. Please stand by.”

Heather’s mouth hung open and she stared at the parent in her room wide-eyed. “What the hell was that about?” Rob asked, confusion and a touch of anger in his voice.

Before Heather could even form an answer in her mind, the loudest, most terrible sound she had ever heard started screaming out through every PA speaker in the building. Her hands flew to her ears to try and keep the shrill, electronic-sounding screeching out. Rob’s did the same, but their efforts did little to muffle the awful noise tearing through the building. Rob managed to stay on his feet, but Heather collapsed to her knees, her mind overcome by the howling frequencies.

The sound went on another five or six agonizing seconds before finally giving way to silence. Heather slowly uncovered her ears. Rob extended a hand to her, and she took it, pulling herself up to her feet. Brushing her skirt back down, she looked herself over to make sure she was presentable, then looked up at Rob and froze as her eyes met his.

Heather had no idea how she’d missed it before, but Rob was sexy. More than that, he was the sexiest man she’d ever seen. Sexier than her boyfriend. Sexier than any of her old boyfriends. Sexier than the celebrities she fantasized about. The man was walking, talking sexual fantasy.

Heather found herself breathing harder as she tried to keep her focus. “What was that?” she asked Rob, still taking in his perfect, bearded face. If you’d have asked her prior to today, beards were a turn-off, but as she gazed into Rob’s face, all she wanted to do was run her fingers through his beautiful, perfect facial hair.

“I don’t know,” he replied, his eyes looking her body up and down before returning to her face. “I don’t know, but I want you.”

Heather gasped at the confession. Here was the sexiest man in the universe telling her he wanted her. It was almost too good to be true. She could barely believe it, and nearly against her will she found herself protesting.

“But, Mrs. Perkins…” Heather began, even as her hands reached out to touch his chest.

“She doesn’t matter. Nothing else matters,” Rob replied. “I want you, Miss Orlund. I need you.”

“It’s Heather” was all she could sputter out before diving into Rob’s arms, wrapping her own arms around him. The two began kissing passionately as Rob’s hands ran up and down Heather’s back. Their tongues danced, and Heather whimpered into Rob’s mouth as his hands cupped her ass.

Rob’s lips broke from hers and began trailing kisses along her cheekbone down to her neck. “Fuck, you’re so perfect” Rob groaned between kisses. Heather shuddered as his hand made its way to her left tit and started squeezing her through her blouse.

Just as she was really starting to get into it, Rob pulled away from her. Heather was about to protest, but before she could, Rob took his arm and brushed everything off her desk. Grabbing her by the waist, Rob picked her up and sat her onto it. As he lifted up her skirt and started pulling off her panties, all Heather could do was gasp “yes” as she pushed up with her legs to help him on his quest.

Soon Heather’s panties were off, flung across the room, and she laid back onto her desk as Rob’s head dove between her legs. He started planting kisses up and down her inner thighs as Heather’s fingers toyed with his hair.

Soon the kisses moved north, closer and closer to her pussy, until they were millimeters away. Every few kisses, his lips would move, just barely grazing her pussy lips. He clearly knew what he was doing, and it was driving Heather wild.

“You’re teasing me,” she moaned as his lips just barely brushed her pussy once more. Rob looked up, making eye contact with her and smiling. Then, as he looked into her eyes, he gave her a long, slow lick up her pussy, parting her lips with his tongue before finishing the lick with a flick of her clit. He repeated himself once more, and as he did Heather’s head fell back to the desk and she let out a long, low groan.

The licks led to Rob massaging her clit with his tongue, starting slow and building up the pace until his tongue was frantically vibrating her button. Heather moaned out loudly as he continued to work, occasionally breaking things up with another lick along her pussy lips.

Rob’s right hand slid under her blouse and bra, and had begun fondling her tits as his tongue worked its magic. Heather whimpered and pressed her mound against him in bliss as she grew wetter and wetter.

Suddenly, she felt a finger pushing into her pussy and gasped as Rob’s digit began rubbing against her g-spot and pistoning in and out of her as he continued eating her out. Heather pulled at her blouse and bra until they were up and off of her, giving Rob’s other hand unhampered access to her tits.

Heather had never been eaten out this good, and as she groaned again, she felt her orgasm racing in. It struck like a bolt of lightning, and she practically screamed as her whole body shook violently from the single greatest orgasm of her life. Every nerve ending in her body sang, and for a moment she was sure she’d experienced heaven on earth.

As she started to come down, Rob slowly stopped lapping at her clit and withdrew his finger. He smiled at her. “You like?” he smiled, and all Heather could do was gurgle in approval.

Rob stood up, and Heather could only watch in adoration as he unbuckled his pants and slid them off. A moment later they were on the floor, joined by his boxers, and Heather’s eyes went wide as she took in the sight of the most gorgeous cock in existence.

Just the sight of a man’s cock had never done much for Heather in the past, but like everything on Rob, his was simply perfect, and so beautiful to look at. She let out a sigh of adoration as he stepped up to her, and she felt him rubbing up and down along her slit.

She was still a little sensitive from her orgasm, but Heather couldn’t wait another minute to take Rob inside her. She found her hand wrapping itself around his cock, guiding it as he slid into her. Rob let out a low, gravelly groan, and for a moment he just remained buried to the hilt inside of her.

Slowly, he pulled back, until the tip of his cock was barely inside her. Then he pushed in again, slowly making his way in until he bottomed out. He continued pumping in and out, working up speed until he was pistoning her pussy furiously.

Heather moaned and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him tighter to her. Her hands worked her tits as Rob pounded her, and she could hardly believe it, but she could feel another orgasm building.

With a final grunt, Rob buried his cock inside her as his orgasm hit. Heather felt his cock throbbing and spewing his seed into her, triggering her own second orgasm. She shook against him,and Rob came down on top of her, embracing her tightly as his cock continued pumping its load deep inside her.

As they laid there in the embrace, Heather and Rob stared into each other’s eyes. “You know,” Heather purred, “I think I love you.”

“I love you too,” Rob replied, “so, so much.” The two kissed again, and as Rob’s tongue met hers, Heather knew this perfect, beautiful man was the man she would spend the rest of her life with.

A blowjob and some cleanup later, Rob and Heather walked out of her classroom hand in hand. Rob had already called his wife to tell her it was over, and Heather was going to take him to her place for the night to celebrate their newfound love.

As they were about to pass Jessie’s door, Heather remembered that she’d offered to walk her friend to her car. “Hang on” she said, ducking her head into Jessie’s classroom. “Mrs. Franklin, did you need—oh my!”

In her classroom, Jessie and the mom she had been meeting with stopped making out and looked up at Heather. They were naked, lying in a pile of bean bags in the far corner of the room.

“Oh, I’m just fine Miss Orlund,” Jessie said in her best professional voice despite her state of being. “Andi will get me to my car.” She looked at the woman she was intertwined with and in a softer voice added “I think I found someone I’d rather spend my spring break with. And maybe forever.”

“Maybe?” the mom playfully quipped, and the two shared a giggle before going back to making out.

“I know what you mean,” Heather said, squeezing Rob’s hand as she left her friend and new lover and slipped back into the hall. “I know what you mean.”

* * *